Speaker 1: Who wants to be pervis have flashy flunky is everywhere? Permose who wants the father of the country estate?
Speaker 2: A country estate is something I hate?
Speaker 1: Alright, I want to see a little bit more attention to detail in the Mervin purpose. Quick quaiz ten points for everyone you get right? Ten points taken from you if you get them wrong? Are we right to go with the panel? Are you right? Yes I am, mister Simon, Yes, thank you, mister you're right? Yes? How are you murder today? All right? Here's the first question. Which fabled monster had a lion's head of the serpent's tail? Quickly the host? Ten points taken from that because of pegass, Hey, Pegas, please call me that cyclops the shimmerer shimmer yes, don't say, oh dear over him?
Speaker 2: One question in movements twenty points out.
Speaker 1: After how many days can a bloodhound still detect a smell?
Speaker 2: Or six days? No?
Speaker 1: Twenty? Quite confident? Both of you three a week lose ten? Ten yet's lose twenty? From Which country does the let us originate? Interesting questions? Arabia No, Latvia? Lose ten on that one. Peru red, Yes, it ran interesting, isn't it? Thanks?
Speaker 2: How did they get all the way over here.
Speaker 1: Well, they they sold the seeds to people in Warrandyte. They sprinkled effect religious people in the around and say, let us pray which bird lays the world's largest egg? Living? Or did well? The largest egg? Please the ostrich there's ten points to you. I go to.
Speaker 2: Say, what about the moa?
Speaker 1: The moa? What's the moa? It was the world's largest bird that laid the world's largest egg, not in this anymore. Back in the dinosaur e.
Speaker 2: Then it was actually short for the mona, And if you saw the egg you'd know why.
Speaker 1: Or what about the umy doodle bird? You remember that one? Yes, I used to swoop very low, and in doing so, what happened to mister Day's gravel rack laid an egg? Who had great balls of fire? Gentlemen, Jerry Lee lewis no los?
Speaker 2: I'm told?
Speaker 1: What about Juian? Have you the man on fire? Bruce on his honeymoon? That's little Richard. It was in which language does POOPI mean belly bucking? In which language just pooping? Latin mean let bubble belly button Yugoslav no lose ten? All of you is right? All right? Then let's move along here. I haven't kicked any of these. Oh, here we are. If your eyes were one hundred feet above sea level, how far would the horizon be?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you'd stand out and found.
Speaker 1: Twenty for that, that's clever. Twenty one miles. No, forty miles, No, about fourteen miles. Fourteen miles is correct. What is curious about the tail of the Manx cat? There isn't one? How do you know? Because they don't.
Speaker 2: Have a tail, there isn't After Ian gets to them, do you sell them?
Speaker 1: No? I don't sell them. Are they collectible? Oh? Yeah, they would be, because there's none of them.
Speaker 2: Oh I was going to I thought they did have a tail, but it was bald.
Speaker 1: No, just nothing. It came to the bottom and stopped and stumps. How do you know? What's happy? Do you call me stumps again? You've gone away with that too often. The Manx cat has no tail, but the Manx Man has three legs. The Manx man, what's the man who lives in Minx?
Speaker 2: How embarrassed?
Speaker 1: Well, that's their symbol, the three legged man. So how does he walk? On every third step? It goes around in a circle over his head as his spriends all day outside porn chops. Who is who? He lose points? Mister, Yes he does. A savage filth who was known as the Prince of poly poly Plophany, the plophony.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's the prince of polyester.
Speaker 1: Pythagoras lose ten j buck mark is correct? Good? How many times its own heights? Can an athletic flea jump twenty fifty? Ten times one hundred? And they all lost ten? There? Who was the original man you love to hate? Boo? You all lose twenty points for that? I like you? Who was? Ah? That's right, only fun stalheart. Where would you find Cassini's division? Where would you find his ring on the ten on the division in the inside? I'm fine, I'm seted such close. Yes. Oh what are the other two rather whimsically named types of quark besides updown, top and bottom? Oh there's a spinning quark. Yeah, but I want the types of quark. And there's Joan Quark. She's the mother of Samantha saying West quark.
Speaker 2: And hang on, there's quark forbes our prow.
Speaker 1: Quark, Kent Eastern west quark, strange and charm that's right, Strange and charm one more. Mister, we won't have time. What are the scores?
Speaker 2: Okay, scores. I'll fill up on minus seventy because he was rather obscene. Ian on minus forty, which was very good for Ian. I was on minus thirty because I got twenty points there from the very kind and gorgeous looking mister D's. Mervin won outright, They won seventy points, the only one with a positive score.
Speaker 1: Not againstructive stuff, beast,