Speaker 1: The five.
Speaker 2: Well did you see this coming? I think a few of us did. Elon Musk and Donald Trump have fallen out of love, and you would have seen the social media posts today. So Elon, of course, the richest man in the world, put up a post saying it's time to drop a really big bomb and claimed the real reason about what's going on at the moment in this fallout is the fact that he didn't give any details, but that Donald Trump is named in the Epstein files, the Jeffrey Epstein case, and you know those photos have been floating around for years that show mister Trump in the presence of mister Epstein. No one is denying that that occurred, but this is an allegation effective for me. Elon must know details yet, but that Donald Trump has actually been caught up in the wrongdoing. I want to bring Luke Grant in on this because he's been keeping across this in the past couple of hours. Get a Luke.
Speaker 1: Hello, Luke good a Clinton, how are you, mate?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Was this bound to fail? This relationship?
Speaker 1: Well? I think so, you know it just it seemed too good to be true. That you know, you've got the bloke with the biggest wallet and the bloke with the biggest weapon, let's call it that in the power he wields. And at some point they were going to see Ida. Why I think that was that was a given, But what's happened today is extraordinary. You reference the Epstein files. Now, one of the things here is that Elon knows stuff. He was in the room, He's heard the conversations, and he would have been very close to Donald Trump and all those around him, so he's got first hand evidence. Now, if the worst thing is the Epstein file, well he's dropped that, you know, kind of in day one of this feud. But what else has he got? And I think that's what Trump has most to worry about. And of course what Donald's got is he's got billions and billions of subsidies paid to Mask and his companies, particularly around the electric car mandate. I mean, I'm hearing Trump supporters who've got Tesla's and now keying their own cars. I really don't know what happens next. Made there was a beautiful AI generated tweet that had Elon and the Trumpster saying, are we filled? You only joking? What a great prank, And that was just AI generated. So look, I don't know are they going to come out all of a sudden and say that. I don't know, is Trump going to fire up and in fact really enforce the cessation of subsidies. That'll cost Elon a quid, no doubt. Where does it go? But it's just wonderful to watch and to quote that form were independent, who was a right royal pain of that? You know what? This is beautiful in a ugliness, That's what it is, my friend.
Speaker 2: I always thought it was a strange marriage given that Elon Musk is that he's a poet. Whether you like electric Higles or not, he is a pioneer when it comes to evs. So do you think maybe the motive we always knew that Donald Trump was pretty much antiev Do you think maybe the motivation for Elin becoming such a big supporter, a big financial supporter in the end, was to win the support financially of the Trump administration for his electric Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting thought, because that's I forget. Elon Musk spent two hundred and fifty million dollars supporting the Trumpsters campaign, two hundred and fifty million dollars. Now Trump's saying today Elon Musk knew all along this was part of the bill. We're going to do this. Musk now saying, oh, I've looked trying to get this bill in late at night. I knew no details. So it obviously really hurts Musk in the back pocket, no doubt about that. But to think that he could win Trump or bring Trump into electric motivehicle land, I don't know that. I think, you know, he's obviously very capable and very persuasive, and he wields lots of power. But there came a point where Trump said, no, I just can't do that, because both men agree on this that a balanced budget is the outcome, and if you don't do that, then you shouldn't be in power. They both agree on that. So I don't know where Elon thinks that Donald Trump can save a quid. And if he thought he was going to, you know, he had a Donald Trump for the changing, then he got that horribly wrong. And even today mate, when he wrote that he'd decommissioned SpaceX. Now, of course that transports the astronauts and supplies to the International Space Station and does so many other great things in space. I mean, you've got to say that the hatred and the feud is so explosive, and then to wheel out the Epstein so called mention. There's no proof of that. And for Donald, I mean, he's got the German Chancellor of sitting next to him in the White House and he's firing off. I mean, how uncomfortable must that have been with this old blood Anyway, I don't know how. I don't know how to fixes itself, but I get the sensus. Probably you do too. It'll probably get a whole lot more ugly, if that's even possible.
Speaker 2: He did, evil must did present the Donald with a Tesla a couple of months ago. From memory. He doesn't drive, does he Donald?
Speaker 1: No? No, But the Trump kids, the Trump kids and others, they hop in this red thing. It's a magnificent looking car, and they do. They do laps around d C. Taking pictures of it and them in it. So it's a real toy for the family. I don't know that Donald sits there and drives anything, quite frankly, but no, that's that's got to be now picked up and taken away.
Speaker 2: They've got the self they've got the self driving technology, and the Tesla's in there.
Speaker 1: Yes,