Speaker 1: That's what the thing about.
Speaker 2: We love it.
Speaker 3: We had Booty Thursday Night Boody, Damian Tardio from our three aw Brickey program, Ross and ruskiet the underway.
Speaker 1: Very sure league, damood.
Speaker 2: Good morning to Tony mc manus.
Speaker 1: Any interest to note, No.
Speaker 4: No, very limited interest, but for Fremantle Docer supporters that they'll be very interested.
Speaker 2: They won four of their last five.
Speaker 4: They bring in James Ation, Nathan O Driscoll, while the Bombers they bring in one of the great names in football, Vigo vizantiney fore to make his debut and Ben Hobbs. Look the Bombers, their injury list is mounting. It's going to be a hard task them to go over to Perth and get the chocolates. But I think the Dockers should do this pretty easily.
Speaker 1: Queensland got the chocolates last night over there.
Speaker 2: That was exciting, wasn't it. In the state of origin.
Speaker 3: They presumably they're going to turn that ground around pretty quickly, in just under twenty.
Speaker 4: Four All those ground staff are impeccable in the way they can transform the ground into quick six.
Speaker 1: Time Friday Night Footy one not to be missed.
Speaker 4: Geelong and Brisbane. Brisbane of dropped a couple of games. I should have expected to win. Geelong going into this game as favorites and I can't see them losing this one with Bailey Smith's firing on all cylinders.
Speaker 1: You're going Caldon, North Melbourne on Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Carlton, North Melbourne Sunday, Sat afternoon on taking my four year old niece Grace to her first game of footy. Now, I'm hoping Carlton win because I promised her jam donuts after the game. So if we lose, I'm pretty much paddling up shys and Creek without a paddle.
Speaker 1: Have you got to sign up for membership? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that about four years ago when she was born.
Speaker 1: How good do you get the complimentary toaster? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Port Adelaide Sydney coming up quarter past four Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Port Adelaide will get this done at home against the Sydney Swans, who are pretty much struggling this year, so shouldn't have any issues with Port there.
Speaker 1: And then said, do you know forty Collingwoods and killed the Marvel.
Speaker 4: First versus fourteenth and the golf between these two teams is very great Collingwood should win easily.
Speaker 3: Sunday a couple of games GWS up against the Suns.
Speaker 2: Well apart from Brisbane and Geelong on Friday night.
Speaker 4: This is the other game of the round GWS and Gold Coast Gold Coast Suns I reckon they will cause an upset away from home, although GWS big tour forwards Jesse Hogan and Aaron Cadman are the ones to watch.
Speaker 1: Finally, your Doggie is Richmond.
Speaker 4: Yes threew's game for broadcast on Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: The Dogs should be too strong for.
Speaker 3: The Tigers and for boys this weekend your Adelaide, your Hawks
Speaker 1: Your d's Eagles, all having a rest