Speaker 1: Still that is, if not the best, it would be in the top two footy themes of all time.
Speaker 2: In the day celebrating thirty years this is that right?
Speaker 1: That particular theme.
Speaker 2: This particular theme commissioned by Gordon Bennett Channel seven, Greg Champion, Paul Kelly also has a minor partner and Mike Brady.
Speaker 1: It is Brady doing that vocal.
Speaker 2: Mike Brady, Greg Champion. Kelly's got a little bit of the vocal too, but you'd never hear it.
Speaker 1: Champs has promised you'll come on one morning for this Australia of a night program. Must get him on as soon.
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 1: He keeps saying you love to and anyway it's another thing too, were planned. Where do we start tonight w footy?
Speaker 2: We start at Marvel Stadium tonight Thursday night for four ball the Western Bulldogs and Hawthorne. Hawthorne coming off a three game losing streak under the pump at the moment they've lost James Cicily, Nick Watson and Jack Scrimshaw for tonight's game for the Dogs income Ryan Gardiner, Josh Dolan and Adam Trelaw. On face value, I think the Dogs should win this but I wouldn't be surprised if Hawthorne could actually cause an upset. It'll be very difficult though, coming off a six day break backs against it. The Dogs should win, but if Hawthorne calls an upset, don't be surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go to the Hawks Friday night. Gets on the way round about twenty to eight seven forty three W forty Adelaide Brisbane.
Speaker 2: Yes, third versus second at the Adelaide Oval game of Adelaide. Crow's look, they've been very impressive this year. I've been a big fan of Theirs, but I just can't trust them against the Brisbane line. So I think the Lions should be too strong at the Adelaide Oval.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then let's move into around about twenty past one Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Tigs Sydney MCG Richmond haven't won for three weeks. Her last win came against West Coast. The Swans have been going like an absolute busted. They lost by ninety points against Adelaide last week. I reckon Tiger fans head down to the MCG because you'll see your team win on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Holy Doly, Okay, Pussycats down at Geelong up against Gold Coast Suns.
Speaker 2: Dolg Coast and Geelong on Sunday on Saturday afternoon at gm HbA. The catch will be too strong against.
Speaker 1: The Suns Giants Port Adelaide Giants.
Speaker 2: They should have no cho problem disposing of Port adalatte.
Speaker 1: North Melbourne West Coast Sunday.
Speaker 2: This is a game that North Melbourne have sold to Bunbury. They I think they will struggle though selling home games and having to trouble to way West Coast. Really with an unofficial homeground advantage, they should get the job done.
Speaker 1: Silly questioned Caldon Bombers.
Speaker 2: Am I tipping Essendon to cause it upsets? Yes, exactly, Get.
Speaker 1: Over this side of the desk. What's going on with you? I'm causing the cause an upset, massive day caving up on Monday of course, long weekend at the G and we speak of Melbourne Collingwood.
Speaker 2: What a game as it stands, calling with the premiership favorites and they should have no problem getting over the DS.
Speaker 1: Wrong d's to bounce back luck. Thank you, Damian Tardio. Forty selections part of the Brickey program coming up next