Speaker 1: It's a Wednesday morning. Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Damn Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, and we love it when Jimmy is here.
Speaker 3: From Jackie Felgates Drive program at three A W.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning to you. Tainny McManus, who is a bit of news laughs, companionship from midnight. It's always good to listen to you, my friend.
Speaker 1: As a Richmond supporter. How you doing?
Speaker 4: You have to bring it up. Look, look, I know where we're at.
Speaker 1: As you speak. Just reach out and hold my hand and I'll hold yours.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, listen, you can listen to me and listen to me. Winch No, I'm I'm actually okay. Honestly, we're on the journey. We're seeing if we do what I okay, we're doing Okay. You know, after the thing was, after I saw three premierships, I said, I don't really care what happened. You know, I'm fulfilled in my life as.
Speaker 1: A rich i'med.
Speaker 3: So what you think you might go go through for the rest of your days on earth, maybe never.
Speaker 1: Seeing another decent final. Maybe gee, you've got you've got a good soul in sixty or seventy years and what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you never know what happens. But after that and after the three premierships I saw I'm pretty happy and content. And there's also been some pretty pretty good signs I think this year. Yeah, we had a shaker against the Bulldogs on the weekend and before that it was pretty bad against Sydney. But it's okay. They're young, they're improving, we've seen some signs. It's all good. How are you feeling as a Melbourne supporter?
Speaker 3: Only half as half as mild I think again, as you he looks as if you know, based on really you got to say, probably going to miss out even getting close to the finals, but miracles can happen.
Speaker 1: Enough about Footing.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Zabo is, as I mentioned, the executive director, the executive producer and for Jackson program which gets underway from three o'clock the sou afternoon here on three aw But this morning it's over to you to the Dear Listener on Australia Overnight.
Speaker 4: Well for everyone listening to the Dear Listener and you as well, tony mate. This was interesting at the start of the week I was reading there is this petition going around. Where do you know about Pokemon trading cards?
Speaker 3: Well, only only from a distance, to be honest, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well apparently you can play a pretty good game with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like this strategy game. It's very disciplined. Apparently there is this national petition calling on the Australian Olympic Committee to consider it for the Olympics Brisbane twenty thirty two to have Pokemon cards as a sport. I thought, come on, seriously, I mean, we could do better than that. I think I was thinking what sports activity should be considered. You can think of something better than Pokemon cards. I've got a long list. You tell me if any of these works.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is this is to go into the Olympics.
Speaker 4: On the Olympics. Gone, the Olympics. All right, get ready of break breaking break dancing. We again, we've seen enough of that. How about we do parallel parking. We've got a competition. I think the Europeans would be pretty good at that. Parallel parking.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 4: Reverse parking, reverse parking, Oh so we've got that. We've also got reversing, you know, reverse reverse boat docking. You know when you reverse your boat down the boat rams when.
Speaker 1: You're putting your boat down into the water.
Speaker 4: Yep, that'd be good poker we could do, would be better than Pokemon cards. Chess I think should be included. How about ikea flat pack.
Speaker 1: Racing pocus a little bit. I'm going to go blackjack.
Speaker 3: Poker is a bit too slow, so you want some movement, you want some regular activity, So I'm going to go blackjacks.
Speaker 1: So I can put blackjack on.
Speaker 3: The list, black check on the list we used to twenty.
Speaker 4: One twenty one. Yeah, nice chess should be considered. As I mentioned the flat pack racing. I think we should have those IQ flat packs. It's a race to see who finished.
Speaker 1: Through the network on the Olympic.
Speaker 3: Not what we want you to do is we want to sit you there, hour after hour watching two people play chess.
Speaker 1: There's a ratings winner just there.
Speaker 4: What about lawn mowing? Right, you get a patch of grass and after ten minutes you've got to mowe it, whip a snip whatever, and the best looking grass winds. I think of the Australians do well with that.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, the quintessential lawn space.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be good sting and has this one. This is probably my favorite silent door closing contest. So you've got a baby sleeping in a bed and you have to go in the room, open the door, go to the wardrobe, grab your clothes and make your way out of the room without waking the baby up. And I think I've mastered it now has a dad of what is it now? Three years? That skill? I reckon I could do it.
Speaker 3: And can you imagine Dennis Committee, for example, doing the commentary around that.
Speaker 5: Yes, well, I've got to tell you, Tony, what's going to happen is a look at this man here. He's about he's moving in through the children's bedroom, silent, He's got those beautiful slippers on he's got and I noticed, Tony, he's wearing a jacket that says Lexus. And I'm a bit of a fan of the Lexus.
Speaker 1: And it is coming together, it's coming together. I didn't think there's a segment there.
Speaker 4: So we should start a petition to include these sports. If anyone else has got any suggestions, please please come to the table with them. But yours was good black jacket. You got any more up his sleeve?
Speaker 3: Introduce blackjack, ping pong just hitting the ping pong ball somehow. I don't know you would do that, but just playing with some sort of ping pong ball.
Speaker 4: Just what against the wall?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or the very favorite game which can be quite quick. It would be a thing we used to play as kids, called Chinese checkers.
Speaker 1: So it's a little more it's a.
Speaker 3: Little more activity around it than steering it aboard simply for chess.
Speaker 1: Chinese checkers.
Speaker 4: Chinese checkers. Yeah, a good one. Yeah, you'd also be good, I reckon if they had general knowledge trivia at the Olympics. I reckon you'd be a good person to represent Australia and a bit of general knowledge trivia, competition.
Speaker 3: Trivia questions just in general. There's a really good one. So we'll take some calls very surely. One double three six nine three little curious little games you think we could put into the Olympics. One double three six nine three. Jimmy, you've got the program coming up this afternoon, of course, Jackie Felgate. It gets underway from three o'clock here on three aw or what do you got lined up?
Speaker 4: Yes, a lot happening. But speaking of Richmond, Matthew Richardson, rich O will we speaking to at three point thirty or always brings a lot. We speak a little bit about footy with him, but mostly he brings something from his personal life and we open up the lines and everyone loves chapter Richard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always a good value. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Will take some calls very surely. It's always a pleasure, Jimmy Zabo.
Speaker 4: The pleasure is mine.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is.
Speaker 3: I think this is my pleasure on this occasion for Australia overnight. Thank you, jim if you'd like to jump on board. So we're little games, little things that we could put in to the Olympics, have a bit of fun with it. Come and join me. I'm Tony McMahons one double three six nine three. We usually imagination one double three six nine three. We'll take some calls straight after this