Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to the debrief. It's Dave O'Neill here with a few people in the car. Brad Oaks is here of course. Where are we going, Brad?
Speaker 2: We're going to ship bar time.
Speaker 3: We're going for a drive to a little game. Then drives Golden de Breed. It's Golden Debre, It's golden, it's.
Speaker 1: Cold and tree.
Speaker 2: It's cald bre.
Speaker 1: Shep ship ship where my wife was born. Alright, Mom and dad are from Shep? Are we mentioning that? And with who we got in the back? Brad?
Speaker 4: Okay, well we have Dave Thornton and son the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's mill Dura all over again.
Speaker 4: Oh here we go go incredible people in Madura like we need a sequel.
Speaker 1: We're making it. Yeah yeah yeah. Are they going to disagree about how the night went like last time where Brad said it was awesome and we said it was okay?
Speaker 4: Now that is true. I mean we're all fingers crossed for the opposite and hopefully Oaks he takes it. No, it's a after.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so it's the same limer it's us for and Billy styles. So it's a comedy festival showcase, not Comedy Festival. Sorry Melbourne, be careful, that's not affiliated.
Speaker 2: Trade.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I've got a good feeling about this one.
Speaker 6: Yeah good Yeah, Mildura, you know that was like what eighteen hour drive from so far?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, this is only two hours?
Speaker 1: Two hours?
Speaker 2: What language a.
Speaker 5: French?
Speaker 1: I think Frank was telling before next weekend she's doing her show in Italian?
Speaker 5: Yeah, next Saturdaycause you're Italian.
Speaker 1: So, but you're not Italian, You're Australian Italian? Okay are you Italian?
Speaker 2: You were?
Speaker 1: You were born here?
Speaker 5: I was absolutely born here.
Speaker 6: My parents are from Italy, and I am learning Italian. I should probably know it better than I do to do a whole show in it.
Speaker 5: What do you want me to say? I'll say the.
Speaker 1: Shepherdon who works in the fruit cannerie.
Speaker 5: Who fruits works fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do fruit fruit the SPCA.
Speaker 5: Laura Pera still gig in Shepherdon.
Speaker 2: It's impressive.
Speaker 1: I thought they do that in Spanish.
Speaker 4: Mate, not even or something like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to say.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love the word the gender.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Well Sheppard has a lot of Italians, so so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe I will do this bit bust out a bit. Yeah, survey beforehand, just to any of them.
Speaker 4: Are there genuinely? What is what do you do for a living? In Italian?
Speaker 5: Of course of course I fight, yeah, And the answer.
Speaker 1: In Italy thought is nothing because you know they're all lazy. So I dare you, dare you? The French are all smoking, They're all you know in an alleyway urinating? Do you hate the French? What's the vibe from Italy towards French.
Speaker 5: Because as you said, I'm not Italian.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're not Italian, but you're an Italian from Teralgon? What the what's the There wouldn't have been a big French community in Gippsland, would they? A lot of Italians anyway.
Speaker 4: End up into Realgon?
Speaker 5: Well they're in.
Speaker 6: More Well that's where all the immigrants went to work at the power stations and for jobs. Yeah yeah, big community there.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had a lot of Italians in Mitcham, which is in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Heaps of Italians.
Speaker 4: We had heaps in Geelong.
Speaker 1: Grown up.
Speaker 5: It looks like I've got to do a suburban tour.
Speaker 1: Yes, Melbourne, yes, well, speaking of roots, I thought I went back to Geelong where he had his first route. The quality what how was the return home to the great g town?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the productal some returns.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 7: It was a good show, move some units, which is good. And I realized no one from Gelong leaves Geelong, so they were happy that I really realized I've got to go to them. So it was it was a good turnout. There was a full breadth of demographic and their people. I went to primary school with people. I went to high school with a lot of my mum's friends from golf club and book club.
Speaker 1: Any Geelong celebrities like a Dennis Walter or a grind Meyers.
Speaker 7: From Daryl Summons, I remember it went for Geelong. Yes, yes, Well actually my school Belmont High School. Dennis Walter used to go there and also.
Speaker 1: And Christian amphlet.
Speaker 4: Christian amphlet. Thank you very much. Oh that's right, because your wife went.
Speaker 1: To high school Karen. But you know shared the traumatic experience of going to Geelong College for quite some years because the dad was a teacher there. Then he left and so it was no more cheap school fees, so they had to go to Belmont High That's.
Speaker 7: A strange thing with Geelong because there's Geelong College and Geelong Grammar, which are well ivy league wealthy, especially Grammar that's where well now.
Speaker 1: Pretty and Greg Fleet till the Great.
Speaker 4: Jesus, Yeah, the English King and the Heroin King.
Speaker 2: I think I think he might have been scrubbed off the on the board.
Speaker 1: Missus Higgins went to Geong Grammar anyway, go.
Speaker 4: On, that is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: And so it's always that, then Daylight, then the rest of the public schools.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's incredible wealth and incredible poverty. Ine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because people when I moved to Melbourne, a lot of people would ask me which school, college or grammar and I was like no, And we genuinely because the head of the River, which is all the rowing competitions happened down on the bar and river. Yeah, and we would honestly ride our bikes across the walk bridges and throw.
Speaker 4: Rocks at him like that's that's what you did. Where's your dad's trust fund now?
Speaker 1: Xavier, Yeah, exactly, Yes.
Speaker 4: A different times. But it was good to go home. Long story short, Yeah, it was. It was great.
Speaker 7: Didn't go to lammis u Lammies, didn't head up there, Eureka, none of.
Speaker 1: That Texas Burgers. Remember Burger shop.
Speaker 4: I didn't go to Texas Burger The.
Speaker 1: Wood oven remember the wood oven jowing institutions?
Speaker 4: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 7: Get in your cafe just across in the Oval Ripper Roast Son Son.
Speaker 8: You and I did a gig the same night as you, very nice and the Nash the rejuvenated Rash And it was a ripper room.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it.
Speaker 5: It was fucking it went off lovely time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, then we just wanted to brag about how our gig was both crushed it whatever.
Speaker 1: Room for two gigs in Geelong on one night, incredible.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was competition on goddamn it. Yeah, Jesus Well.
Speaker 7: Actually, on a weird twist, Ross Noble was also on the same night that I was in. Was he This may surprise some people listening, but he was in the bigger theater. What it was myself on early then?
Speaker 1: Ross?
Speaker 4: Then you got.
Speaker 1: Well three gigs.
Speaker 4: So much when it rains at pause?
Speaker 2: Did you the Three Bears on the Three Pigs? I don't know which.
Speaker 1: Did you? Did you hang out with Ross? No?
Speaker 4: I did not. I see him.
Speaker 7: I went and had dinner with made from high school and my mum and my godmother turned up.
Speaker 4: So oh wow, it felt like I was back in high school.
Speaker 1: To be honest, Oh wow.
Speaker 7: So no, I didn't have didn't see Ross. I mean he had the full setup I think in the stage which he does.
Speaker 1: A blip and inflatable stuff.
Speaker 4: And mate, he commits. I've got to give it to him. He staged the setup is incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks good, doesn't it. I've seen a photo.
Speaker 4: It didn't looks like a blow up castle or something like.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's all inflatable. I think it might be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's free, it's free.
Speaker 4: No true words have been said.
Speaker 1: I went to his house the other day before another brand Well for he invited during the comedy festival. He invites some of the British comics to play come down for a drink and a meal and they play were Wolf, this game that my kids had played before. I didn't know eating about it, but I got there like an hour hour before anyone else turned up. No, I didn't know what was going on. I went to the wrong house. He lives out in the bush like anyway. No, it was great, but he I mean so it's like a role playing game where it's sort of like Murder in the Dark kind of thing, you know what I mean. You'll get a card and I was the what was I not the Wizard or something?
Speaker 4: Is it? Dungeons and Dragons dish.
Speaker 1: A little bit, but it's not like a long term thing. It goes to like, you know, half an hour or forty minutes, and then it's over and you do another game, you know. So, but he was very good at running it because he's so theatrical, you know what I mean. Like he was great. But anyway, he's a very good host.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, you're doing board games with Ross Noble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a card game. Yeah, with his kids too. His kids are sort of teenagers. Yeah, you know. And all these British comics who I didn't know. I had no idea who they were, but they all seem nice. What they're over for the festival. Yeah, they were all doing the Shakespeare drunk show or something. They do a drunk Shakespeare show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did you get an.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good question. I know. I've just spoken a Ross over the years, and he said, you've got to come down and do it. I'm not a big card game person. I'm not only big game player.
Speaker 2: A podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he listens to my podcast, the other one with Glenn so so yeah. I think he invites a few people and most people go, where is it an hour from Melbourne? Yeah, I'll be right. But I went, oh, yeah, well go you know.
Speaker 4: The road dog just keeps the road.
Speaker 1: I was probably doing a gig down the road anyway, So I'm in Franks and that night anyway, this is handy.
Speaker 4: That reminds me of when you were at Carl Chandler's wedding and you had to leave because you had a fundraiser to go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, for well, I wanted to pull out, but it was for women's refuges and there was being tripod actually were on and the woman goes, she rings the other day before, how are you still coming? Because a lot of people have pulled out. I'm like, oh, yeah, no, I'll be there. But anyway, yeah, a lot of the acts, a few of the acts had pulled out. I don't know what's going on, but you know, I saw the start of Carl's wedding, the speeches. I went and I came back and they were walking out the door and Carl's like, are you still here? I'm like yeah. Then he found out and you.
Speaker 5: Know you didn't have did you miss out on dinner?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: That plenty of food, wasn't there thought? No being handed around?
Speaker 4: His memory serves, Yeah, yeah, good food.
Speaker 1: Actually he did it.
Speaker 4: I just found it so funny. I was talking to him yourself, I've got to go this fundraiser?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: What? I was? Not well thought out? But anyway, it's in lily Dale, kind of in Jarrack Glenn Yarra Glen.
Speaker 4: Actually yeah, that kind of wineryinery.
Speaker 1: But it was funny because for people don't know, Carl Chandler's a comic and a podcast and he's sort of a bit of a character. And his wife got up and said, I know all you guys think Carl's what she say, I know all you guys think Carl's mean, but he's a really nice guy. And we all started booing.
Speaker 4: That was the opening thing.
Speaker 5: She said, you were laughing bullshit.
Speaker 1: Ship And someone said he mentioned me and he speech more than he mentioned his own wife. So that was good.
Speaker 5: So you guys proved him well.
Speaker 1: I actually turned down a corporate gig for Chemists Warehouse to go to his wedding, and he mentioned that in the Deep Pockets day.
Speaker 5: So you didn't do the corporate but you've done the free one.
Speaker 1: The benefit God, yeah, yeah, mistakes were made. Benefit was all right, It was fine. Again. It was in Mitching where I grew up, so it was sort of easier. But where I grew up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's just going to showface regularly around there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, in my neighborhood, my neighborhood, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Well, anyway, we're on the way to shep We'll check back in after the after the show, and you can see how we all went.
Speaker 4: How do we honestly think we're going to go?
Speaker 1: So it's a good grad good you reckon.
Speaker 2: I'm becomshy after Milder. I'm not going to say anything. I reckon.
Speaker 1: It's going to I think it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: Saw some tickets, so it should be fun.
Speaker 1: Sheppin's gonna be pretty good.
Speaker 2: What I mean is I'm just going to agree with you guys afterwards. What you say.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be awesome, This will be fun. You were a shocker?
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, Jabe, listen, all right, we're back on the debrief driving home from Great Greater Shepherton. Brad Howard was the gig.
Speaker 2: I thought the gig was excellent. Dave, absolutely excellent.
Speaker 1: Better than Aljeur. I thought it was great too, Brad. I agree with you this time.
Speaker 8: I know I thought it was on the pile with Mildura, but yeah, I I was the minority at that time, but now I know.
Speaker 2: Wonderful day.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a big theater and we didn't feel it, but there was a lot of people in there.
Speaker 9: There were a lot of turn off the lights, g yeah, and which is always good.
Speaker 1: They were loving it. It's great.
Speaker 8: I'll just pass this on and get some news from the backseat.
Speaker 1: Pass on to sonya get a son.
Speaker 6: No, it was it was fun. I liked the audience. They had a nice vibe. Yes, I mean I felt like it was a bit tough, but but.
Speaker 1: You to go on first too.
Speaker 6: I went on first. It's the hardest spot of the hero spot, I would cool.
Speaker 5: That's what we call it in the business.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I think the MC going first is probably the toughest spot.
Speaker 1: No no, yeah, well you're a line of barb wire so we were across here.
Speaker 6: But I don't think I think that was my first ever gig in Shepperton.
Speaker 5: Never done a gig here. I don't think I've ever been to Shepherdon.
Speaker 6: Well, now you have, now I have. And we saw all the sights. We saw both KFCs, yes, and I'm sure there's more.
Speaker 1: There was a chemist warehouse and then and then a knockoff that looked like a chemists warehouse. It was discount Chemists using the.
Speaker 5: Same riding on its coach out.
Speaker 1: Love it all right? I will hand the mike to Thorno. How did you find it?
Speaker 2: Jeez?
Speaker 7: I mean you guys have taken all the meat off the bone. Talked about the chemists. We're talking about all the yeah, please, all the big stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, it was a good crowd. They were made to be honest. I'm always helped out. If you're gone before me, Dave, you find out, it's like you test the demo.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: Asked what the ages are taught to? Russell talked to Lucas.
Speaker 1: Russell was an older guy the being, and Lucas was fourteen or fifteen, yeah, and they seemed to be an like. Russell was a retire electrician. Next to him was his daughter and then next to her was a guy called Matt who was an electrician. And then Lucas revealed that he wanted to be an electrician himself. So and then Russell y'all that, no, don't stay at school. So a bit of advice from Russell. What a rollercoaster roll to be an electrician?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right. So you don't electric and you've got.
Speaker 1: To be good at maths to do electricians?
Speaker 4: How old you reckon? Rusty is?
Speaker 1: Russell was what sixty eight? Do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I didn't know where he was. To be honest, I WoT okay.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: See you're talking to him.
Speaker 2: But they were.
Speaker 4: They were up for and I reckon, yeah, good night and good ship.
Speaker 1: I mean they they definitely were an older crowd. I'd say they liked it a bit dirty.
Speaker 2: I thought, a little bit risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true, but not too risky. No, not too risk not antal wars or anything like that. But you know your mum oh yeah, oh yeah, in the backseat, Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice your wards and then didn't come out to what was your joke?
Speaker 1: Actually that was quite funny.
Speaker 2: No, she just said, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: No, it was what school. House were you in? And she said Diana Ross?
Speaker 2: And I said, wow, I would like to be in Diana Ross. I met the house.
Speaker 1: No, it's no, you've missed the whole setup. So you said I was in I was in these houses school. We had, you know, Mussolini and Hitler. That get a laugh, And you said, did anyone have a house here? And this woman You're like, yeah, I was in Windsor or what was it.
Speaker 8: Oh, God's sake, give me that. You've made such a mess of that. There's no Muzzolini. So the joke is we had houses at school where I went to school. They named it after famous war leaders. We had Montgomery Church or Roosevelt. I was in Hitler. We weren't very good look in March. My brother was in Stalin. We don't know what happened to. But I said to her what house were you in? And she said Whitney And I said Whitney, I was in Diana Ross. And then I'm just seeing and imagining for a little bit of a Doublair. I've just gone, oh yeah, men, Diana Ross. Anyway, yeah, did it's my finest hour.
Speaker 1: They got a big laugh. You had to be there, but they've got a big laugh in Shepherd and they loved it. And they love the Diana Ross reference, which says to me, they're older over fifty. Anyway, I would.
Speaker 4: Say, yeah, like me a good gag. Don't if Lucas is getting it.
Speaker 9: Nonetheless, Lucas is probably thinking what school they have Diana Ross as a house and they have Whitney Houston.
Speaker 8: So yeah, but they did. They liked it a little little bit cheeky, didn't they Their lovely time and good pizza.
Speaker 1: Dave Pizza from Casablanca Pizza, which was incredibly old school, and pat on a Saturday nine and shep you could dine in or take away.
Speaker 4: And you went with the big ones.
Speaker 1: Here wine and vegetarian for the ladies for the ladies. The ladies approved, and oh man, yeah, I mean like seventies, oh yeah, eighties kind of chunky pizza, big fat pizza.
Speaker 7: But the guy did say there's a wood fire of an option, and you poo pooed that very strong with Dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said there's a cockieur or something, and I went, I've done a gig there, which I have. I've done a gig there. How many times have you done? And Ship a few I did a gig for stock Agency. I still remember it. It was a good one. And Dwelling had his party there. Remember Dead had that party. Brad we Wentes had his fiftieth. That must have been.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 1: Well, he's brother. He his brothers live in Shep and his mumbles in Shep. Now I think I was so dug with Gills seat. We all did five which we didn't get any money? Did we.
Speaker 8: Did? Did Was that a sheperd and gig? Remember that Christmas gig that guy used to do? Was that Shepperdon? Yeah, that kind of horrible gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an accountant that does a gig every year. I did it last year. Actually he's still doing the gig. Yeah yeah. And so it was at the golf club a few years ago and I walked in and honestly, there were bikeys, little kids, old ladies, like young people, all having dinner. And I rang up theirs and I said, I think I've got the wrong place. It just looks like random people having dinner. And he goes, no, that's it. That's that's the gig.
Speaker 2: How many times have you done it?
Speaker 1: Twice? Now? Yeah? Yeah, twice. Yeah, But they're all clients of this accountant then Shep, because he's an accountant in Shep. They're very diverse. There's one way of saying it. They were diverse farmers bike, he's just normal people, drug dealers. Anyway, Well, there we go, shepperd and everyone. What a time, David.
Speaker 7: Even in this car trip, you told us you did gigs at the racecourse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the racecourse.
Speaker 4: You did gigs for an accountant in.
Speaker 1: Sheperdon, And I also said I did a gig at that pub when we were driving in at Ossie's hotel.
Speaker 5: What do you love about Shepperdon? You keep going back the pizza?
Speaker 1: Pizza?
Speaker 2: What does Sheperdon love about Dave o' neil.
Speaker 1: It sounds like to me my wife was born there.
Speaker 4: He's the lord mayor.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done a gig for dairy farmers too in the pub, just in the field. A few shepherd and gigs over the years.
Speaker 2: I've forgangsters in a nightclub there. Did you do that?
Speaker 1: No? Did? I also did the big blokes lunch in a shed. As we were driving out. I forgot to point that one out. They do a big blokes lunch they I've done that with me and Kiaran Perkins.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think people should contact the podcast to find out where Dave hasn't done a gig.
Speaker 1: I think the Shepherd and Shire Council should employ me just to all the Shepherd and gigs. Karen Perkins, Yeah, he had the swimmer. Yes, Yeah, I did a gig with him. I mean, he's got an amazing story, but the delivery was I don't know. It's a bit how many gold medals did he win? To the wrner you probably know.
Speaker 7: Formed I'm trying to think that did he win gold medals and three consecutive.
Speaker 1: Olympics some amazing amount because.
Speaker 7: It was Atlanta when he came back in lane eighty.
Speaker 1: I also did a gig with Ben Roberts Smith, the one who's I did agree with him ages ago before he was you know.
Speaker 2: That's been taken off your CEV.
Speaker 1: And he had an amazing story.
Speaker 4: Who else have you done? Ralph Harris?
Speaker 2: What do we got?
Speaker 1: Gary Glitter? Uh, George Powell. It's a great, great time. What they say thought everybody said.
Speaker 4: Is a fantastic show. He's one of the best.
Speaker 7: They love him and Shepherd and everyone says it.
Speaker 4: He'll do a show anywhere.
Speaker 7: He'll turn up he'll be in a paddic, he'll talk to an account, he'll do anything.
Speaker 1: You gonna say, I don't get the credit. I don't get credit for hire. Is there anyone that you can do an impression of that's obscure?
Speaker 4: Like do you obscure?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, do you just start doing someone and sort of I don't know that you've seen on TV.
Speaker 4: Or I mean you've heard I do Bob Franklin for comics. Fantastic grate for me. But actually one that I'm I was.
Speaker 7: Messing around the other night, uh with I want to do a little video online. I know what makes me just as Jason Statham is like the cleaner at your work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you.
Speaker 4: Know Jason Statham, everything always sounds.
Speaker 1: Like very definite. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's just him going right, I'm your cleaner.
Speaker 1: I'm here to cleaner.
Speaker 4: Rubbish and you go, yeah, thanks Jason.
Speaker 2: Just there.
Speaker 4: Look, if you need any rubbish taken out, I can do it. Yeah, no, thank you, Jason. That's really nice of you. Do you understand anything that you think it's a little dirty, I can take it out cleaner if you know what I mean, you know what I'm saying. I can do it for you.
Speaker 1: Did you see his movie The Beekeeper? Have you said it's great?
Speaker 7: I think this idea kind of came from there's a stand up queen called Godfrey in America, and here's a bit about that where he says, in all these movies, it's just him describing what he does.
Speaker 4: So I'm a beekeeper.
Speaker 2: I keep pees.
Speaker 4: It's just him doing that.
Speaker 1: Beekeepers great. So he's he's obviously an XS or whatever, sayes whatever, he's some amazing person. And he's just a beekeeper for an old lady. And he and he comes in one day and this sign is a very in a bad way. And he comes in one day and she's killed herself because some call center took all the money, like while he was just out teaming to his bees. So he finds out where the call series just drives up in his ute and this is two security guards. He's like, I'm here for the I'm here to speak to who's in charge. He's like, oh, you can't go. He just bashes them, goes up there with two cans of petrol and sets fire to everyone. Like you like it, it's a kid's movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Family Jesus Where we go.
Speaker 7: He's a little fun fact he was a diver in the Comwealth Games. What Jason Statham nineteen ninety Auckland, I believe really didn't get a medal but was a diver.
Speaker 2: Just late news Karen Perkins two gold medals.
Speaker 4: Two ninety two ninety six, Is that right? Barcelona, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bathla.
Speaker 1: Silver and Sydney still pretty good?
Speaker 4: Not bad?
Speaker 1: I didn't Jason Sadan was that's amazing A diver, A diver, very precise kind of.
Speaker 2: I think you mean diva.
Speaker 1: I gotta asked to be in Celebrity Splash whatever.
Speaker 4: Celebrity splash.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 7: How many reality because you've you've been asked to be in a lot of reality TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of them involving being fat, get thin, get fat, excess baggage, loser's never done celebrity Nah. What's the other big one? Celebrity Fat Camp? Yeah, which is on Channel nine. So yeah, any jungle Yeah, like a long time ago though. They just inquire whether you're interested or something. I said that.
Speaker 4: Can't you dance with the start?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, yeah, again, they just inquire if you're interested. On No, I'm just not fit enough to dance all day or be in a jungle. Usually it sounded like half work, like he was there for a month. Christie Swan was there like for three months or something horrific, and she says was like being in prison. It's not I've got a seatpap. How could you just sleep in a hammock with a Seatpap. I don't know it works.
Speaker 2: It'd be like Gilligan's Island.
Speaker 8: You'd have to ring up some kind of head of for it.
Speaker 1: Nah, but sure you've been off at some thorno.
Speaker 7: My management always asks like if we threw your hat naming that hat, would you do it?
Speaker 4: And so many times like I don't reckon, push comes to shovel.
Speaker 1: Would Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean you never know, Like what Celia One Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, good job. Yeah she did a great job. But maybe she's some people just more inclined to physical dance, you know what I mean? Like yeah, all right, let's do other questions on why this?
Speaker 8: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: Were well tonight, big shout out to the text. They were just smooth.
Speaker 8: I think they got all the music rights. Cues were good, very smooth, the whole thing, No nonsense. I'm thinking it was an excellent venue, so their operation really made it easy.
Speaker 1: What what didn't go well anyone?
Speaker 8: I I felt like I didn't get enough pizza. Seriously, I think that Billy did a great job. You know, Billy's not in the car, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Just it just went swimmingly.
Speaker 7: Dave, we've got pizza in the back. We're just shepherding pizza, Miles, just taking it down in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't see if.
Speaker 5: The pizza goes well or not tomorrow, you know, can't tell.
Speaker 4: Today sitting in the back of a Volvo station.
Speaker 6: Mergan, I don't know if you want to add this, but you did say the place wasn't the cleanest.
Speaker 4: A second, I didn't know about this information.
Speaker 8: I think the immune system recognizes with pizza that's not coming from the cleanest place anyway, and compensates. We'll be right more worried about day forgetting about it, and then a week later, Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's that really yeasty smell?
Speaker 8: Any organizational hazards that should have been done, that should have been avoided?
Speaker 4: Man, genuinely, it was a fun Gig's well for it. I think, just.
Speaker 7: Honestly, it was a very fun show. And when you're playing in nice theaters like that. It helps big stage.
Speaker 8: Yeah mate, once we do again, once we found out how to operate the cans backstage as well the headset.
Speaker 2: All that's right, sonya.
Speaker 6: I've really enjoyed my first gig in Shepherdon, and I hope Dave O'Neill enjoyed his thousand thousand gig.
Speaker 5: In shepherd.
Speaker 2: Well, so it was better than Mildura. Yeah yeah, and.
Speaker 1: How can we do better next time? Get a helicopter I reckon. Yeah, Well, thanks for being on the pop us, guys, catch catch the son you's doing an Italian show, chow Bella. What's the called son.
Speaker 5: You, It's called Perpeatory.
Speaker 1: Up follow bred on the Socials and Thorn. It's got shows coming up. You'recheuring all over and your thorn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what I got Nana wadding, Paramatta warnable Frankston, it's all.
Speaker 1: I mean, Brad, we're doing band style and.
Speaker 8: We're doing and we're doing band Star.
Speaker 1: It's all going off. Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Going for a drive to a little game then drive Golden de Breath. It's Golden de Breath. It's golden, It's Golden. Three book and stop in the brain.
Speaker 8: Yeah,