S1: Hi everyone. Welcome to Mark my words. Yes our Monday edition. We are back. It's public holiday. So you're listening to us. How good this is going to be a little bit different to what you're used to. This is story time, your questions and everything else. So, gentlemen, Piggy Riddell is here. Mark your boy's big weekend of public holiday rugby league, of course, Monday with the Bulldogs and Parramatta. Yeah, but there's a lot of injuries at the moment. Right. And you guys have been around the game for a long, long time. And I thought we would have a look at some of the weirdest, wackiest and uh, out there injuries that you've seen or experienced yourselves on the football field any spring to mind?
S2: Wow. Well, one straight off the top is origin. Mick de Vere. When doctor Doctor John Orchard had the stapler out on the field. Ding ding ding ding ding just nailing him.
S3: That was the last time that ever happened as well.
S2: Last time. Yeah. And they they never did that again did they.
S3: I was graphic oh yeah. Oh my goodness.
S2: Who would imagine that these days?
S3: No, they wouldn't let you wouldn't be allowed to like a lot of things in the game. I, um, I played with a guy called in 1988 when Ron Willey came to Penrith. He brought along a couple of hombres from Bulldogs Peter Kelly, Chris Mortimer, plus another, you know, other bunch of players who kind of taught us how us mountain men, how to be tough and how to train and stuff. And um, Brad Fittler was on the peripheral of making his first grade semi-final debut in 1989. Um but Chris Mortimer didn't. We were playing the Tigers, who were the meanest, toughest team in the competition back then with Cyril and Blocker.
S2: Yeah, they were in the grand final the year before and obviously ended up making. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
S3: Um, so we're playing our first final I think was elimination final at Sydney Footy Stadium. But the week leading up to it, Louis Mortimer had broken his thumb about four weeks ago and was six weeks ago was out. So he still had another two weeks to go with his broken thumb and was sitting in the dressing room before training one day and Louis said, fuck this, he said. I said, what do you mean? He goes, I've got two weeks to go. I said, yeah. He said, I'm going to take this off. I'm taking this out. I said, you can't take that. It's broken. He had like one of them.
S2: Wire.
S3: Velcro.
S2: Oh yeah.
S3: With cast iron. So he took the cast off. He went to his truck. He was a carpenter or.
S1: Oh, no. We're not saying what we're going to say.
S3: We are. He came back to the sheds. He got these pliers, had a pin inserted in his thumb. He pulled his the the the pin out of his thumb. And there was Ben Alexander, Steve Carter, Brad Fittler, they almost all fainted. They couldn't believe he did it. And we all go, what are you doing, Louis? What are you doing? He said, fuck it, I'm playing. The irony is, the irony is he got picked on the bench that Brad Fittler started anyway because he was trying to protect Freddy. Yeah. You know he's he's this one of the best blokes you'll ever meet in the game. Yeah. But the most gruesome thing I've ever seen in person was him pulling out this pin.
S2: And what happened like it was fine.
S3: But then you watch the game. He came on as a replacement. He's kind of holding it in, protecting it. But he was just that's the toughest thing I've ever seen in my life and one of the most gruesome things I've ever seen.
S1: And here we got the Broncos whingeing about training, too. Yeah. Come on.
S2: See that scar? That's. Yeah. I don't know what it's called, but that I got a plate and nine screws still in that now, I came back in three weeks from that operation.
S3: What did you say your pin out.
S2: No I wasn't, I didn't have it in I healed, I still remember it. I was at Parramatta. Right. I smacked.
S3: It. That's a really common isn't it. Yeah.
S2: Because you're going like that. And I smacked it on someone's elbow. I think it was like carrying the ball and obviously hit it there, broke it. And I had it operated on the next day and then I came back in three weeks. But what I did, I don't think I should tell this, but what I did right. You know, when the um, the, uh, refs come in, the linesmen and they check your boots and they check your pads and everything. So I had to have it strapped. I had it strapped. I'm pretty sure just with strap and tight. And I had a guard made one of those big plastic or fiberglass? Yeah, fiberglass. And it was molded around there, then molded right across here and around my wrist. And then so when they'd come and check and they'd go, oh yeah, that's all good. And then see you boys and go bang, whack, put it on.
S3: Well, there was, there was, there was rumor in the 80s, mid 80s that the Bulldogs wore these.
S2: Shoulder.
S3: Pads.
S2: Shoulder pads. Yeah I heard.
S3: And then they they get checked. And then as soon as the refs walk out the door they put their shoulder pads on.
S2: I think there's a few stories about a lot of players that have done those sorts of things. They let the refs.
S3: Now with these.
S2: The arm guards and I think someone had bicep ones one time and they did the same thing. They'd wait for the refs to come in and then just.
S1: Can I tell you a funny story? Because as you know, I used to referee, right? Yeah. When I was a bit younger and bit fitter, obviously a lot fitter. I went in one day to do that. I was the touch judge for an A grade game. And when I was in the Saint George comp, I won't name the team because people will put two and two together and say, no, no, no, no no no no. Earlwood Saints. Um, so I went in, I went into the sheds because you had to check the nails and the boots.
S3: Boots?
S1: Yep. And I'll never forget there was one bloke that played for Earlwood and he was a cheeky bugger. In fact, I don't think he's around anymore. They called him Davo. Right. Davo had a Prince Albert. So I'm going around checking for. Because, like, if they had earrings, you had to take it out. Nails, boots and everything else. Davo has dropped. He's he's geed up all his team mates. So I've walked in and he's just pulled his pants down and showed the Prince Albert and I had to go back to the referee's boss and say, I don't know how to deal with this. He said, do not walk back in there.
S3: Well, it is hidden. It is hidden, I suppose.
S1: But I mean, you couldn't play rugby league with that, could you?
S2: Yeah. Why not?
S3: Piggy.
S1: Piggy has.
S2: Mate. I actually should I tell this?
S1: Yeah. Go on.
S2: Should I tell.
S1: Yes.
S2: Go on.
S3: What's the barometer? Five or.
S2: It's not rude. It's not rude. No, it's. I just don't know if I really want this out there.
S1: Um, well, you've committed now.
S2: When I, when I was playing in the lower grades at the Roosters, I was a bit left of center.
S3: You still are, mate. You know.
S2: That. I went and got my nipple pierced. This nipple right here?
S1: Yes.
S2: With a ball, a, uh, you know, like the U shaped bull rings with the two balls on the end. Swear to God. So I was playing each week. Why am I telling this?
S3: Well, you're playing with it in.
S2: Yeah. So what do I do? Right. The trainer would get, you know, the foam sticky pad.
S3: Yeah, yeah.
S2: The yellow. Cut it out. Strip it off. And they'd cut a hole in the middle. And they'd put that over it a couple of times. And then they'd put the protection over it with no hole, and then they'd strap me around.
S3: Well, for a for, for.
S2: And then for a nipple ring. Yes. Because I couldn't take it out. And then I'm going deeper.
S3: Here you are.
S2: Right. And then I was leaving the roosters. Roosters had to let me go because they obviously.
S3: Couldn't afford you.
S2: Know.
S3: They had.
S2: Good players in front of me, you know. So I was going to the Dragons and before I signed at the Dragons I I'll get my manager ringing me saying, mate, there's a chance the deal's not going to go through. I'm like, why? And he's like, someone's told him, you got a nipple ring. He goes, I told him it was bullshit, like you don't have a nipple ring. And I'm like, no, I don't have a nipple ring. No. No way. My dad came out to the garage, took me out there. Boom. Oh no, I didn't rip it.
S3: But like.
S2: Boom, popped the thing, took it out, and that was the end of it. No. Wow. No more nipple rings.
S1: Story time.
S2: I still don't mind the.
S3: 253 channels.
S1: What the hell's happened to this? Do we have to hit, like, an explicit button for this podcast? Wow.
S2: I only went to radio.
S1: So like, that's a pretty what was the sort of worst injury that you suffered?
S3: Um, oh, it was after footy when I, um, I broke both my tib fib playing up at uh, a charity footy game at Coffs Harbour. Oh did you. Yeah. And uh the um barbarians were playing like a, a nines tournament and I was like five years, five years retired. So I was 37 in the first game on Sunday after we all hung over playing. I've gone up for hit the ball up and a bloke has tackled me around the legs and as I went to offload, the blokes pushed me over the back of this bloke.
S2: Ah.
S3: And my tib fib spiral spiral fracture. Yeah. Like, um the manly player just recently um who had had it done. Um. All right. So bad, bad. Yeah. And we're about an hour from an ambo. All I'm doing is pumping VB into me.
S1: Are you serious?
S3: I'm serious. The ambos come.
S2: No green whistle. Just the green.
S3: VB how's it going, mate? It was like a funnel. I'm going. Oh. And then the ambos come. They said, what have you had? I said, VB what? My foot's on that on the side. And the one of the ambulance drivers was a lady. She goes, take this. They said, we'll see you in two days. I woke up two days later in hospital, my legs up.
S2: All done.
S3: And my wife sitting next to me. I said, what the. What's going on? She goes, I come up yesterday. You've been asleep for two days. Really? Yeah.
S2: Wow. That's a bad one.
S3: And then that was that was shocking. But I didn't like through touch with through my career. I didn't have like, no knees, no shoulders. I had a groin in 1990 that was kept me out for about eight weeks. Um, that was probably the biggest pain in the arse because you, you can't really treat groins. No.
S2: Like I've had the similar operated on groins.
S3: Yeah. Neil Halpern same.
S1: I remember taking you remember video easy. What did you what happened then.
S2: Let's move on.
S1: You remember video easy. This is like this is embarrassing. I listen to your story video easy, easy.
S3: You you you get a paper cut.
S1: I slammed my finger in the door. That's the worst injury I've suffered.
S2: What about what about the great David Morrow? Story of the player in Tumut? Oh, can you tell? Because you probably remember. Do you remember it better than me with his knee?
S1: Yeah. So, David.
S2: This is how cold it was down in Tumut one day.
S1: Davey calling the game.
S2: I think he was down there.
S1: He was calling there might have been calling a game, but this is the late, great broadcaster. ABC two GB legend, legend, legend, legend Dave.
S3: Great man.
S1: He swears that he was in Tumut and called a game where a bloke broke his leg in the middle of the game and.
S2: It was that.
S1: Wet. It was that wet that the ice froze over his leg.
S2: Around his knee and leg where he broke.
S1: It, waiting for the ambulance.
S2: Waiting for the.
S1: Ambulance. We called back.
S2: We called mate. I've never heard something so ridiculous in my.
S1: Life, but he swears it's.
S2: True.
S3: I agree with him.
S2: So he's saying that the whoever is laying on the ground and. And it's that wet that it was and cold that the ice froze around the leg got broken.
S3: And was Game of Thrones before Game of Thrones.
S1: But you know what, the more and more I think about it, I am going to call BS because if you're playing football, your body's going to be hotter. Yes. Yeah. So how is it going to how's it going to freeze?
S2: We threw all this at him and he swore by it.
S1: Did he have a couple of.
S2: I reckon he would have had a couple of those ones.
S1: Davey, mate, that's one of the biggest weekends of my life. So myself and Darryl Brohman, we were invited by Davey to go down to Gundagai for the Snake Gully Cup that is single handedly the three biggest days that I've ever experienced in my life. I have never drunk more alcohol than I did with David and his mates in Gundagai. Even Darryl put up the white flag on the Saturday night. He said this is ridiculous. But there I was on Sunday carrying the torch.
S2: Ready to go.
S1: Again. Well, mate, you don't get this big mucking around. Let's have a break. We'll come back with listener questions right after this. Welcome back into listener questions. Thank you for all of the questions you're sending through in the Mark My Words mailbag. It's bursting. That's how big it is. I'll tell you what, it's one of the biggest mailbags I've ever seen. Yeah. So keep them coming wherever you leave your questions. What are you looking at me like that?
S2: Move on.
S1: It's a bursting mailbag. The Dragons from Gary.
S2: Mailbag.
S1: From Gary. Well, if you get a couple of those TV channels will be sweet. The Dragons just snapped a 15 game losing streak against Brisbane. Payne Haas called his team out, saying they're all talk at the moment. And with key injuries hitting the squad, the Broncos lacking the required grit and leadership. Gentlemen, we might start with you on this.
S3: Yesterday's history. Tomorrow's a mystery. That's why today is a present. Does I say that right? Yeah.
S2: Let's run with it. Let's run with it.
S3: Well, anyway.
S1: With Nostradamus.
S3: In other words.
S2: Let's run with it.
S3: In other words, the Broncos at the moment are living in past glories. They are living in past glories. And Payne Haas has called them out. Yeah.
S2: I love that he has.
S3: So do I.
S2: If if anyone can say whatever he wants.
S3: He can say whatever he wants to because he can see something, he can see something maybe while he's out. Yeah. And when you put two and two together, when you see what happened on the weekend against the Dragons and you see the last weekend and you see that, um, that they wanted four days off, like, come on, that's that's it's mate.
S2: I reckon they are lacking the required grit at the moment and I'm not sure they all want to do the tough stuff. And that was shown on the weekend against the Dragons, but I would caution everyone. Like they'll bounce back.
S3: Hold on, I've got it. Yesterday's history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is the present. That's why it's a gift. Ah, that's the one.
S2: Did you stare down the.
S3: Yeah, I did. Like my when I was a poet. Yeah. I didn't know it.
S1: Can you deliver us some, like, inspirational words prior to the podcast? Every week. That's beautiful.
S3: No worries.
S2: That was.
S3: Lovely. Can you cut that bit out now?
S2: Yeah, yeah.
S1: No. No stuff. UPS get left.
S3: That's right.
S1: Yeah. Question from Jim Penrith just held off a Warriors comeback to go four points clear at the top of the ladder. They're completing at 92%. And resting origin stars. Is there any team in the comp that can legitimately challenge them for the 2026 premiership?
S3: No, not at the moment.
S2: Not if they're fully healthy come September. And we've seen this story way before.
S3: Yeah, it's on repeat isn't it.
S2: Yeah. They they rest players. They get themselves in front coming into origin, their ability to rest players to get them through that origin period to then freshen them all up, ready for a charge at the title. They know what they've got to do, when they've got to do it to get themselves ready. Injuries will be the only thing that stop the Panthers, I think.
S3: Yeah, I agree, I think that's their comp to win to lose. Um they have that look of menace about them. Um even to go against the Warriors last weekend when they had three of their best players out and Warriors had a couple out as well. And I think them two will go deep into September. But Penrith at the moment are just I don't know when you bring someone like Casey McLean into the team and um you know, Liam Henry has been out for most of the year with an injury and their depth is astonishing. You know, the the next man up mentality is just fantastic. And I think even, you know Kogarah against the Warriors last weekend was was awesome as well. So um yeah look I, I it's their comp to lose to, to be honest I thought roosters I thought maybe Raiders you know, the start of the year I thought dogs but the Melbourne obviously. But now they're the only team who kind of uh are backing their own favouritism. Yeah. All those other times we thought might be in the top four. Top five. Well, there's some doubts about them. There's no doubt about Penrith.
S2: Someone will have to go on a run won't they?
S3: Like a like a knights or a dolphins or roosters.
S2: Someone's gonna have to get. Yeah. Never know.
S3: You never know. Here come the dragons.
S1: It'll be the greatest comeback since any. I was going to say. Religious figure from Kerry. With the sheer pace of the modern game, the traditional prop forward role has changed drastically. Is the classic enforcer dead or just evolving into a different type of athlete? Good question.
S2: It's a great question because it is, isn't it? The way the rules have gone this year, we're seeing those lean front rowers come to the fore. Yeah. And like there is still room for those bigger front rowers, but not as many of them not to carry as many of them. Yeah.
S3: No, I think that the the way the game's going, it's um you see a lot more guys over the 115, 120 mark be dinosaurs in our game. We're not you can't carry them because the game is so quick.
S2: Um, but isn't it crazy because you think about it, right? Like you look at a Mitch Barnett, Jackson Ford, probably six foot something, 110 kilo maybe. But then you could have the back row who's exactly the same shape. You could have a center who's exactly the same shape. Yep. You could have a winger who's exactly the same shape. You could have a fullback. He's exactly the same shape.
S3: Like it's all in the genes.
S2: It's all it's it's everyone's.
S3: Just remember, I remember, I remember when I was a kid, right? Then we played school footy after the after, you know, school and you always stand at the in the science lab after going to roll call and watching their team come up and you'd see them come up and you go, oh, they're off the bus. There's their halfback. Yeah, there's their front rowers. Yeah. There's this. Oh, he might be a centre or second row. Now they get off the bus. You go. I don't know who's who. They're all giants. Yeah they're all giants.
S2: They're all similar.
S3: They're all similar size.
S2: Yeah. Like there's only you'd look at someone like a Payne Haas obviously an exception to the rule there. But predominantly everyone's at that very same figure. Mhm.
S1: Good question Gary.
S3: Thank you. Yeah.
S1: Um from Noel, Noel says, uh, we've got over 25,000 Queensland fans signing a petition.
S2: To Noel.
S1: To have Ashley Klein axed for the Kalyn Ponga sendoff. Yet Graham Ashley and the NRL have fully backed him. How frustrating is it for players and coaches to see an on field referee issue a red card for a shoulder to the head, only for the match review committee to effectively downgrade it to a fine? Does this inconsistency make a mockery of the game's concussion protocols?
S2: Can you just give an explanation on why it was a fine.
S1: Well can I. Well.
S2: In 2022.
S1: The first thing I want to say is I look, a couple of weeks ago, I sat here in this chair and. And I said to Ashley Klein, if he, um, referees like he did to start the comp, he will single handedly destroy the state of origin. I'm going to give him a rap because I thought he was fantastic in origin one. So. Ashley. Well done.
S3: Yeah I.
S1: Do. Um, I also want to give him a rap for the decision that he made because he got it right. Um, there was forceful contact to the head of a player. Um, it was a shoulder charge and it was a send off. So. Ashley. Well done. Now, the reason why, because a lot of people and piggy have said because the match review committee has fined him, the referee got it wrong. That's incorrect. You'll remember a couple of years ago and I spoke to Graham Annesley about this. There was a change to the judicial code because the clubs, they virtually said, well, we are releasing our players to go and play rep football. Why are we being punished through suspensions for acts of foul play in the rep arena? So the NRL made the change with the approval of the commission. That way, if it was a grade one or grade two offence, the player would be fine. Yep. So the $6,900 fine that was paid by Kalyn Ponga for a grade two offence in club football would have warranted a suspension.
S3: 2 or 3 weeks.
S1: Does that make.
S3: Sense? It does.
S2: Very well explained.
S3: That's and that's and look I with the actual send off um I, I on the night I didn't think it was one. And I think if you speak to ten people, five will say it was five will say it wasn't. And that's what our game's about. Um, you know, if that was put this way, that was Tedesco who got sent off for that, I'd be filthy. I'd be filthy because, you know, he didn't mean it. And it was just a it was a. But anyway, that's long gone. Don't go down that rabbit hole. But look.
S1: Well done Ashley. Well done.
S3: You know what? Yes. Because the opening 6050 minutes of the game or 60 minutes of the game until he got sent off were exemplary. Yeah. You know, they put the whistle away and it was fatigue.
S2: Yeah.
S3: And at that time, Queensland were winning the battle.
S1: Yeah. But but off the back of that and we spoke about it on the weekend, not to repeat myself here but the different audience I get that. Um, I think there's a lesson in this for the NRL, the way in which the game was refereed in origin. Mhm. If we referee the game at club level like that. Yeah. How much better will the product be? Oh mate the fatigue back into the game.
S2: Well I called the game on Friday night. Sharks versus manly. Your man Todd Smith he would have taken off. And I think the the coaches blew up about it.
S3: I think we said about it on Saturday.
S2: It was awful.
S3: There was there was 12 in.
S2: The first half and then nothing in the second half. Yeah.
S1: Two. Leave it alone.
S2: No. But it was horrendous. I was blowing up deluxe. It was That looks like.
S3: It looks like the guy. Where have you seen where the Millers? Yes, where the Millers. You know, um. That the bloke. And where the.
S1: Millers. The guy that gets sitting on the. The spider on the nuts.
S3: That looks like.
S1: He's a good man. Leave the ginger ninja alone.
S3: Yeah. He's brotherhood baby.
S1: Brother. You know what? You know, I'll say this like, you know, I'm critical of referees and all that. They are actually a really good bunch of.
S3: People, mate.
S1: They're very good at what they.
S3: It's a thankless job. Yeah, 100% for Grant Atkins.
S1: And in defense of the referees there. Could you imagine they're getting pulled from pillar to post all these variations.
S3: It's the only job in the world, almost, that 50% of the people are going to hate you.
S1: Yeah.
S3: No matter what you do.
S1: True. Anyway, what's. Oh, we got one more. Sue Luciano recently opened up about how he nearly walked away from rugby league entirely six months ago, because he simply fell out of love with the sport, an environment as ruthless as the NRL. How common is it for senior players to silently battle that level of severe burnout, and what actually pulls an athlete back from the brink had some good questions.
S3: That is.
S2: That's full on.
S3: I'm piggy. When I played, um, if you were feeling down or you weren't feeling yourself, it was taboo to say anything to anyone. You were. You were thought of as a weak link in the chain. And I, you know, thank God, times have changed. You know, I thank God that we have, um, so many avenues to, to go down now that we can ask questions because, um, I would have used it a lot. You know, I was very temperamental player, very temperamental. I'd go off like a, like that. Maybe if I spoke to someone about my anger issues, I might have been a different person and player. Like, I don't take many things back in my in my life, I would have taken maybe my temper just back a little bit in what I do away from the. Because when you get given a green light as a 19 year old at club footy, when Ron Willie come, he said, I want you to be the biggest, baddest man in our team and everyone. Everyone's scared to run at you. So at 19, I had that. I'd go to the club, you know, there was no button that would go off. I'd go over there and someone looked at me the wrong way. What are you fucking looking at? Like, like that's what happens. Yeah. You don't know like, because you get told to do that. But, um. Yeah, look, I thought I think there's a lot of rugby league players and we both experienced ex teammates who have committed suicide and, and what a trail of destruction that leaves and how many questions are unasked. Um I think we've we've come a long way Sue in um thank thankfully because modern day rugby league players are shielded from a lot of things. Um and they've given a really good guide on where to go if you have got dramas.
S2: Mhm. And it's accepted isn't it really. Of course it is accepted.
S3: People like Tommy, Tommy Herschel and Gus Wall and.
S2: All those.
S3: Guys. You know, I think that, you know, we need more of them.
S1: Yeah, it's. And good on you for what you said there. MM. I'm. I'm a big advocate for lifeline. 131114. If you're if you're struggling, you need to talk to somebody. I've actually I've spoken publicly about this. I phone lifeline one night. I lost several of my mates growing up to suicide and I blame myself. And one night I was just like, I just need to talk to someone. I thought I kept hearing about this number and I rang them. I'll never forget the woman's voice on the other end of the phone and what she said to me that night. So if you are feeling a little bit, you know, just feeling a bit down.
S3: It's okay not to be okay.
S1: And you know, the other thing, you don't even have to identify who you are. Know, if you want to just ring up anonymously and have a conversation, you can do that as well. So, um, and I think with, with players like Nicho Hynes, piggy and some of the others that are talking about, well, obviously struggles.
S3: Like Luciano.
S1: Luciano, well done. The more, the more people talk about it, talk about it, especially rugby league players who are looked up to by others. It gets rid of that stigma, which is important.
S2: Yeah. And it normalizes it for everyone. And then kids that are looking up to all these role models that are football players are seeing that they go, the players go through situations like this and they go through times like this and it's okay. It's okay for them to do that. And then the kids see that as well, and they take an understanding understanding to it as well.
S1: I don't want this question to be misconstrued because it's not meant to be that way. But you're involved in the NRL w so the women's program and look, I don't know whether this is this is fair and accurate, but is it fair to say that women could be a little bit more delicate or maybe a little bit more fragile with some of their emotions from time to time, or not really?
S2: Well, I just think it's a whole different space. The men's game to the girls game. And and obviously there is less pressure than the men's game. You know, they only play ten games a year at this point in time. Yep. Um but the, the girls still go through I, I would say different pressures to the men because the girls are, they're not full time. So whilst they're getting paid and the work, then they're, then they're, then they're working, as Emily said, the work that they've got to find has got to be around footy, the football and the times that they're training, they've obviously a lot of them have got partners, husbands and the like that they've got to deal with their own home issues as well. So they probably got a different set of, um, issues that they've got to deal with compared to the men where, you know, there's a huge spotlight on the men every day, every week, every little thing that they do is scrutinized. And whereas the girls, it's probably not at that point yet, but they've got their own set of issues that they've all got to deal with day in and day out playing in the NRL W.
S3: Well sir buddy.
S1: Well said. All right boys. This has been great.
S3: Yeah.
S1: How good is this.
S3: Yeah. Well listen the questions always bring a bit of a different perspective to the to a lot of things. And these these questions this week were fantastic. Keep them coming.
S1: Yeah. Thank you very much for coming everyone. It's been a very, very entertaining podcast. Uh, we just had to cut a little bit out there because we got a little bit random.
S4: Woo hoo!
S1: MJ, see you later in the week. Love you. Great, man. See you buddy.
S3: Yeah, Piglet.
S1: See you everyone. Thank you very much for your company. Leave your questions. Follow, subscribe, like leave comments, leave questions. Just love us because we love you. Mark my words. We're back later this week.