Speaker 1: This is three a w Breakfast with Ross Stephenson and Russell Haldcraft.
Speaker 2: Twenty three minutes before six. Good morning to your rat money. Ross. He going yeah good, John brings news. Good morning John.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 4: Ross here going good. There's a p Yeah, there's a flier in Dina Plate riding klow and there's about ten shops along there. And I'm not sure if it's the smoke shop or not. I saw a police car pass, but there's a bit of tit shops along there. I'm not sure that shop.
Speaker 2: Good on your John. Take two bottles of the Borderly Battery Shadow and I I'm not sure what the shop is that's been on fire. And Dina Parade there's chops there, Ross accorded to John. Yeah. Have you heard many stories of recent times about pet shops being said on fire? No, I'm not saying it's the back of the shop. But Damon Runyon, who is discussed at this time yesterday, once said the race is not always to the swiftest, nor the battle to the strongest, but that's the way to bet. That's excellent.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that, very good.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You know how we love using AI here the magic Machine. My goodness. Yet, yeah, because we use perplexity. Right, Let's be honest about our magic machine is perplexity. However, if we're using work devices, we've been instructed we can only use Google, Gemini, Gemini cret right now, we're not convinced that Google Gemini is much good. But I'm doing this morning the top seven before seven the singer songwriters as individuals, right, which is the reason the same Paul McCartney's not on the list, okay, but Bob Dylan may well be on the list, could be on the list. Too early to tell. But Stevens is on the list, maybe yeah, maybe maybe, But seven o'clock, just before seven o'clock the table tell. So I wrote out my top seven in my handwriting and gave it to Damien and he looked at it, and he turned to me with a look of derision on his face and said, anyone from this century Beyonce is not there. No. So Scorcha goes off and he hops on a Gemini all right and says that pose the question to Gemini, which is ai, folks, who is the best singer songwriter of the twenty first century? Yeah, so the answer is taller swift, So the answer this is what Google. Gemini says, I cannot answer this question. The best singer songwriter is subjective and depends on individual taste, critical acclaim, cultural impact, and other factors that are not defined by objective criteria. Oh Scor follows up with this, just have crack please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he asked Gemini, just have a crack, but.
Speaker 2: Not he said words to the effect of he said, I'm reading it just and so good. Picking the best singer songwriter of the twenty first century is incredibly tough because you will take that. But it goes on and it lists one, two, three, four, five, sixty seven.
Speaker 5: Well, it's actually not that tough, is it, Because is there just about records sold or or DOWBT or Spotify downloads, It wouldn't be that hard.
Speaker 2: The thing that would make it harder in the modern era is that there are no bands.
Speaker 5: Or except you're just asking for a singer songwriter.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but true because as we discovered observation on this program, they're no bands anymore, no one, no one has to whack you know, the Beach Boys, you know, they had no blokestuffs there and just bang the drums and you know, don't get a quarter of the whack up from the royalties. All these modern they just get the dosh all of themselves.
Speaker 5: Always the next group. I mean, well, you know what you'd have to wonder, okay, is that the end of supergroups or is it just a cycle? You know, at some point in time the powers that be to determine, you know what, We're going to make supergroup out of X because they were as much as anything. Yes, they're obviously highly talented, but they are also a fabrication of the music industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just thinking of the greatest sort of a pointing of a group of people to be a band, may arguably be the Traveling Wilbury's. Yes, But I'm looking at Scorch now to get him to ask Gemini right the question who is currently the best musical group in the world? And I'm hoping like hell that it says this is a totally sub question, And then then Scorch might be able to ask it to have a crack. But I might ask him if it does that, to ask it to have a crack in the style of Donald Trump, A nice idea. Okay, see whether it's what's what's the rest score? Are you putting up on the screen for me, Scorch, But it says defining the best musical group is highly subjective and depends on the criteria like sales, critical and cultural impact. Person However, so it must be I wonder whether it's remembered, Scortch, that the last time you told the just have a crack and oh this is good the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 5: See and seems right they were formed in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 2: You too, who are they? Divide opinion? You too? Yes? Cold Play, Yes, I'd say similarly, perhaps divide opinion. And finally, this is this is truly Google Gemini's finest hour. Taylor Swift, Well, that's not the question, is it. Whilst not a group, Taylor Swift is currently not. Didn't ask you that, chump Champ.
Speaker 5: So I've asked, I've asked a different AI top selling singer songwriter and it's just gone bang.
Speaker 2: But with one person, With one person, well, I'm can I can I have a go confidently as folks at home form a view in their brain so that they can go ding or not, I'll put it.
Speaker 5: But I did put twenty first century in this. Sorry, so top Singer Songwriter twenty first century.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Top Singer Songwriter twenty first.
Speaker 5: Yes, you'll get it.
Speaker 2: It's not Tabers Swift. Okay, I'm going to say it's all close the I'm not Ed Sheeranon Ed Sharan is on the top of the list of A Separate Right, A Separate AI Machine. Do you remember that the listener rang us last year and said that they were having trouble. They were how do I describe this with their body? Their body was not being regular right? And I think I suggested sillium husk. Yes, yes, I would suggest to anyone who has that current difficulty, I that Sillium husk or Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran, same effect.
Speaker 5: I am pleased to say that Bruno Mars makes the list.
Speaker 2: I think. I think Breno Mars is pretty elite. Yeah, I'll tell you who likes Bruno Mars. I think is Russell Morris? Yes, I think yes? Did he not mention that he did? Mention that? You're right? Right? So I listened to a song by Russell Morris yesterday, which is a beautiful song. And I'm going to text Damien all right so that we can you know, just keep this nice and fresh. The name of the song and it's beautiful, and I was listening to it and I thought, I've got a genuine question about this song, but I don't. I guess I could AI it right, but I don't want There are some things you don't want to correct. I texted you one second ago. Okay, you'll remember it. Here we can around, mars me to read this week. It takes a long time to get to the chorus, Dames, so bumpa they head ten seconds and the kids worth ten seconds? Did he write this ross? Here we go?
Speaker 6: Rachel was coming?
Speaker 7: Rachel is coming?
Speaker 2: So it's such a beautiful sun as on the train listening to it. Question that I didn't want to AI. Where's she been Rael? Well, she sounds like she was in a war setting.
Speaker 5: Okay, well she may well be like our mate m Bartlett, who's just been thirty five hours waiting for a flight.
Speaker 2: But where's Rachel Being's coming home? Sounds like she was in what? So?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Was she a nurse? Or there we go? But because in the modern era you would say, well, she might be well well and truly on the battlefield. She could be on the front line. Right. But given that that song was probably written in the nineteen sixties. It's unlikely she's been on a tour of Vietnam. So where's Rachel?
Speaker 5: Why don't you ask Russell Morris?
Speaker 2: You got his number, don't you? I think I do.
Speaker 5: Well, that's better than that's better than Gemini go to the original source.
Speaker 2: I think I'm allowed to say this. Russell Russell is going to perform at the Rumors Feast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you can definitely say that, can't you, given it's your event.
Speaker 2: We asked, We asked, and he said, yes, that's our annual charity event for kids first, So can you write the song list for him?
Speaker 5: And if you were to write the songs for him, would you have Rachel's coming home?
Speaker 2: So say, for russ was going to perform three songs, where is he on his tour at the moment? It'll tell us, asked Gemini. It will probably say he's currently in Saturn.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't no, I couldn't possibly tell you.
Speaker 2: And does anyone please don't ai or google it? Where has Rachel been in order for Rachel to be coming home? Damien says the pub Yeah, that'd be good. Please don't google it, Please don't ai. Where's Rachel? Bean? I remember I asked, a very nice fellow we lost recently called Tony Healy was a great friend of Russell's. Yeah, I said, how come people haven't covered Russell's songs? And he said, because no one can sing them as well as he can. Listen to this one for example. Okay, I'll stop talking over the top of it, important thing. Top of eleven Today, folks thirty to six.
Speaker 6: Hunt through the Sky left three a w breakfast thanks to Dental Boutique, the home of Smile Makeovers Balwyn Mornington, Angelong Smile Proud at boutique dot com dot au.
Speaker 9: It's pleased to find and love us at the bar is where Alcole.
Speaker 2: Was an insurance Yeah lord, yeah, it's nine minutes to six. Now we've had someone get in touch to tell us what that that song is about Rachel, Like where's she been? We will double check it with Jim. Where's Rachel been? Jim? In order to be coming home? Oh?
Speaker 3: Was there a Russell Morris concert and he spoke about her.
Speaker 10: She was a nurse in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: Nicely done, Ross, I have received a message Vietnam nurse. Nice Thanks Caro, Thank you, Caro.
Speaker 10: We don't have perfect you are.
Speaker 2: Morning, Carra. Yeah, she was an nurse in Vietnam, but I'm told he didn't write it, which is interesting. And can we find out where he currently is if he's on tour, what part of the world is in the Great Man? And can we also find out what date the Rumors Feast is? First of walks there we go, first of as and tickets will be on sale somewhere. Stay tuned and we'll tell you where because Russell's going to sing a couple of songs, maybe three. It's eight to six?
Speaker 7: Are you the police?
Speaker 2: No man or musicians?
Speaker 1: Emergency services updates? The Variety Bikes for Kids appeal telethon is tomorrow. Help provide a bike, helmet and locke for a child in me by donating to Variety Bikes for Kids dot org.
Speaker 7: Every donation counts big or small.
Speaker 2: See as I Melbourne. We've Senior Constable Adam West. Adam, good morning to you, Good morning, yats far away. Yeah, Look, we're risk a.
Speaker 11: Couple of blokes after an alleged road rage incident that occurred in Seaper last night about eleven fifty pm. We had a bloke driving his porschel on the pan Highway when a blue holding Commondel was pulled up next to him a couple of blocks and the carabeanhoing harressed the occupants of the Porsche and asked him to pull over, and then have managed to make him take some evasive actions, so he's got off into an highway and we've been called the Commonwealth. Was spotted at a servo in Chelsea a short time later split off as we've approached, tried the winter said that been unsuccessful. There could not the area used our vehicle mobilization devices. They were successfully deployed in needed file. Cows then dubbed an Aspendale airwing dog and asserted but then arrested a nine ten year old and twenty year old man. They've been in a beet in relation to theoing and the least pinning further inquiries.
Speaker 2: Okay, a couple of quick questions did and the occupants by the vehicle get out of the car. Next question was the car stolen?
Speaker 11: By making further inquiries? Immirationing of that one at this stage.
Speaker 2: Goodat what else, Adam? Look, We've also had.
Speaker 11: A good result from an attempted cardiaking which you chead in Elmore back on the sixteenth to Babril. We had a postal truck there. The drill was trying to get some packages out there too. Like the poached. One of them jumped into the car They're sorry, into the truck, reversedge into a tree before Hindu's nae and then got into the back and stole and to Marlon, but off with that one. Investigators, I've done some good work and they've charged a thirty year old man from in New Creek in relation to that matter. So that one's happened yesterday, the charging of him, and.
Speaker 2: That was in Elmore. Yes, correct, good on you. And I've got a quick true or false for us.
Speaker 11: The butterfly's taste with their feet.
Speaker 2: Yes I do, yes, Yes, I spoke to one and they told me this spring rolls off. Yes true.
Speaker 11: And the last words that Bond Scott on his final album work come in awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what's the d acting awesome? The answer is yes, it's actually false.
Speaker 11: It was Schowsbot and.
Speaker 2: No okay. For Two Bottles of the Borderly. One of my favorite ac DC songs is problem Child. One of the first two words of problem Child for Two Bottles of the Borderly the Buttery Shadow. It's arguably my favorite starting two words to any song ever. And I was reading about him yesterday. I looked up what's his real name? But his real name is Ronald, and he was called Bond because from lots of read but it comes from Bonnie Scotland because they were Scottish, and I didn't double check this. However, I'll pose it in the hope that I'm right. What if Bond, Scott and Alan Jones got in common? One, three, six, nine three, Good on you, Adam. We'll catch up again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: It's four to six MG, oh my god, wt w t F why the face with six hundred and four kilometers of range? The Kia EV three is your twenty twenty five World Car of the Year. Visit your nearest Kya showroom to test ride yours today.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 2: Two to six Mick joins us for two bottles of the Borderly Mick. One of the first two words in problem child.
Speaker 13: Cop this, crack it up, Dargiel, Yes, outstanding.
Speaker 5: No one's got The other nswer is Alan Jones and Bond Scott with the head in common.
Speaker 2: Ronald Belford Scott, Alan Belford Joanes. Thank you for nothing at all for tickets to the rumor's feast. Just go to Kids First Australia dot org dot AU. Problem child has not been a regular feature in their set lists recently. We just googled whether we might get a problem child cop this. It is six o'clock on three at W. I couldn't kill it.
Speaker 7: What the papers say? Waking up sore or stiff?
Speaker 1: A physio can now custom fit your bed hit a physiobedfitting dot com.
Speaker 2: Seven minutes after six on a Wednesday morning on three W to the Affairs of the Day and the United States President Donald Trump has launched the blistering attack on Israel and the Round for breaching his ceasefire, saying they are saying this.
Speaker 14: I'm not happy with Israel. You know when I say, okay, now you have twelve hours, you don't go out in the first hour. It just drop everything you have on them. So I'm not happy with them. I'm not happy with Iron either. But I'm really unhappy if Israel's going out this morning because there one rocket that didn't land, that was shot perhaps by mistake.
Speaker 15: That didn't land.
Speaker 2: I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 8: What we have, we.
Speaker 14: Basically have two countries that have been fighting, so long and so hard that they don't know what stuff.
Speaker 2: Reducted they're doing. Do you understand that? Nasty dun very nasty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know what, I was just wondering about that. So my assumption is that Israel persuaded America to go and bomb, you know, use their mops and then yeah, they then they sort of start flinging them at each other.
Speaker 2: Again. Well, I'd like to know. There's a simple question, is there is it they're currently a ceasefire or not.
Speaker 5: There is a ceasefire and I believe it's holding now, and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I have no idea. All I know is that for the second day in a row, the Dale Jones is up in Let me just check that live. It's up, yes, a little over one percent again, so I would think it would be down if the ceasefire wasn't holding. Here's a question I've got nine o three two fifty to fifty. Should Donald Trump have sworn? It's a great question, nine three two fifty to fifty Should Donald Trump have sworn? And I've got a number of question It is a little disinhibited for a the US president to use that word in public exhibits a degree of disinhibition. But anyway, we'll see what the folks think. Should Donald Trump have sworn nine O three two fifty to fifty? My other question was Scorcher came in. We both were thinking along the same lines, and I don't know whether we spoken to Damien about creating this, but surely it would have been mister Gorbachev, tear down this redacting a little more. We have nothing to fear but redacting fear itself four four score and ten redacting years ago from Abe. Yes. So my question that I then started to think was when did American president stop making great speeches? Well, so let's go back, so Barden, no, Biden. I can't think of anything. No, but Barack Obama for sure. I mean, well, was Barack Obama's big moment? Well, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't recall the big moment, but it would have involved It would have involved the word hope for sure.
Speaker 2: I it would be hello, redacting Chicago, Hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, true, that's true. But I mean above it was known for his ability to string a sentence.
Speaker 2: Together, that was, how about this one from World War two? Broad and redacted upland it might be redacting Broad Suddenly upland, Yes, exactly right. Do you know that we went and tried once to find the domain name broad suddenly uplands dot com and gone somebody who already had it. I'll tell you what, Ronald gave out a place in the world and a broad Suddenly upland sounds pretty good.
Speaker 5: Ronald Reagan, of course not not necessarily known for his oratory skills. However, could you tell a joke?
Speaker 2: It was great joke teller. But we're going to go ahead and make my redacting day when he had the legislative veto pen in his hand, right, So who was the last US president to deliver a great speech? Should Donald Trump have sport sworn nine O three two fifty fifty. Other stories are around this morning front page of the Heros on the Westgate Tunnel is set to cost almost double its initial six billion dollar budget, with Transurban officially informing the government fresh blowouts are respected to top one point five billion and let us not forget it, has been reported by Rod Simms, the former head of the A Triple C, and Nick McKenzie of the Age. They both agree with the assessment that the involvement of the CFMEU on a government building project increases the cost by thirty percent.
Speaker 5: Now this this Transurban? Did I read it correctly? That it's a toll road the West Gate Tunnel, so Transurban. So the great thing about toll roads is that they just keep on paying right there. It's like it's certainty of cash flow into let's call it eternity whilst you're asleep exactly. So Transurban as the receiver of funds as a result of the toll I've got no issue with receiving cash today.
Speaker 2: No. Well, I raised this subject with young Sophie Clemenzo here and I said, now, let me answer this question. Sophie. If you were supposed to spend one hundred dollars on something and you came back and you told your boyfriend Henry that you'd actually you'd spent two hundred and fifty dollars, surely you would say sorry. And she said, yeah, whoopsies. I would love just cinder Allen to come out today, Yeah, front of the media. And when asked about the fact that this has blown out by more than one hundred percent, I wanted to Cinderellen to say, whoopsies.
Speaker 5: Well, the thing I don't know the contract, but Transurban have got no issue with getting the cash in order to pay the bills, whereas perhaps the government's got an issue with actually, you know, having the funds to pay Transurban.
Speaker 2: Precisely as I would love to do. You say sorry at any stay, surely you say sorry or at least whoopsies.
Speaker 5: Right, Maybe you can say sorry now what? Because the next state election still what fifteen months away? So maybe you could say it now and then. But I'll tell you what is yet closer to November next year, the won't be a lot of sorry.
Speaker 2: Going on, and I'll be a lot of whoopsies. Might be a lot of whoosies. Great whoopsies of history have been the great whoopsies of history. One duble three six nine three Are you good to read?
Speaker 5: The Victorian economy is going well as a result of tourism.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that was good. So third from the bottom on your list there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Victoria's tourism economy is hit new heights, with international traveler spending a record nine billion dollars in the year in March twenty twenty five. I haven't seen one. Have you seen one international tourist? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, the China is still coming here lots of South Koreans. I love going to around the lane and looking at all the street art on the lanes of Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to keep that? Donald Trump swearing open Dame? We can finish it, right, Should Donald Trump have sworn? The result is sixty to forty? I don't know what the answer neither are Sixty percent of people said oh yes, and.
Speaker 7: Forty said that's enough.
Speaker 2: Put down the make okay. Other stories around this morning from page of the Age Expensive COVID nineteen anti virals do not prevent hospitalization or death for people who are vaccinated. Oh good news, right, Well not really, no, I know that was I was being facetious. Last time I had COVID, I don't mean how long ago. That was two years something like that. I got straight onto the anti virals, I remember, Yeah, I tested. I got sick on the Monday, had to test tested positive, standard started on the antivirals and I tested negative on Wednesday two days later. Right, I'm a big believer in any virals, but's and I've been vaccinated. But this says they don't. They don't. They don't prevent hospitalizational death, right, but it would be good. If they prevented you, you'd still take them. If they prevented you from getting seriously ill, would you? Yes, and we should speak to.
Speaker 5: It stops you from going to hospital or worse, then yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: Well no, I'm saying that it's the article says it doesn't prevent hospitalization or death for people who are vaccinated. Okay, but what if it prevented you just from getting sick? Like really sick? And Scorer is a coming to you. Daniel Scorcher is the king of matching stories in the papers. This morning, Haroldson eleven. Secret to a longer life, Keep hitting the books. The studies found that Australian males age twenty five with a high level of education of seven point three years greater life expectancy Haroldson fifteen. Motorcyclists will account for every third road death in Victoria by twenty fifteen. I did read those two. Yes, Scorcher has put those two stories together and said want to live forever? Read the brothers Caramezov and drive a fee at punto Daniel Rutner, who was the last What was the last good speech by a US president?
Speaker 11: Good morning, R and R.
Speaker 16: It was Barack Obama at the Democratic Convention in the lead up to his election. He accepted his nomination as a Democratic nominee, and he talked about a few things. He said, there's not a liberal America, a conservative America. There's the United States of America. There's not a black America, a white America, and a Latino America, and an Asian America. There's the United States of America. Bath Kicker was, there's not red states, there's not blue states. We are the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Daniel, thank you very much. I accept that, and not a listed goes. Can we go back to fine? Please, Damien, ask not what your redacting country can do for you, ask what you can do for your redacted country. Nice. Justin Today we're turning up the heat with three WS thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway.
Speaker 5: All this week, breakfast mornings, afternoons of drive will be spinning the big cash wheel.
Speaker 2: I don't have it with me today, Rossill.
Speaker 5: You'll have to do the spinning when you hear the cuter call, which is this here this hash. Give us a call on multiple three six nine three for your chance to spin.
Speaker 2: Don't call now.
Speaker 5: Three w's thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway.
Speaker 2: What did we do yesterday? Five hundred dollars? I think Ross and the cuter call again is here. There's hash but that's later on sixteen, after six on train, take them by, Adam, stay with us, Adam. But after this interview Adam and Shane and a couple of other people pointing out that possibly Bill Clinton gets a run, but we're trying to find out a way of rephrasing it. Winter brings a spike in medical emergencies on Melbourne's Metropolitan trains, with seven hundred passengers needing help last year. Chloe Smith, Metro's head the station. Chloe, good morning, dear, you're there, Chloe, I'm.
Speaker 17: Here this morning, Russ and Russ thanks.
Speaker 12: For having me.
Speaker 2: No worried? So what happens if I have central chest pain? Between Melbourne Central and Parliament? What happens?
Speaker 17: We're really hoping that you will be able to press the red emergency button in the train, or that a very helpful passenger nearby will be able to do it for you, and then you'll be able to chat to the driver and they can coordinate some help.
Speaker 5: So Chloe, what evidence or have you got any information with regard to passengers. Are they swift to get a hold of that red emergency button if they see someone in trouble?
Speaker 17: Yeah, they generally are, which is very helpful because we've got a new process where once the driver is alerted, they can communicate with our passenger Control center and we can work out where help is available and how we can get that faster. And sometimes it's safer to keep the train moving to a better location rather than stopping straight away.
Speaker 2: Yeah. If I've got central Chest pain between Parliament and Melbourne City, the last thing I want is the train to stop.
Speaker 17: No, he I wanted to stop. We want to get you to a station so we can get emergency services.
Speaker 2: So what does the red button do? Does it? It obviously goes off in the driver's cabin. Does the driver have any protocols about what he must do? Then?
Speaker 17: Yeah, the driver does, so they make sure that it's safe for them to answer that train. But we don't want anyone to see it feel afraid or hesitant about pressing it in an emergency. That's the best way that we can get onto the driver.
Speaker 5: Okay, Chloe, Why Winter, why is there an increase a spike in the medical emergencies in the winter months.
Speaker 17: So our illnesses are often due to slips or falls, dehydration and overheating. And that last one is the one that really surprises people in winter. But when it picks degrees outside and then you step into the balmi twenty two degrees inside the train, the passengers in heavy coats and beanies can tend to overheat pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Good on yeah, okay, but not so much in summer.
Speaker 17: We see other challenges in summer and we always encourage o pass young just to make sure they've got water with them when they travel in summer. But it is a really interesting spike that we see in winter.
Speaker 5: So Chloe if Ross gets central chest pain. Between Parliament and are the defibrillators on trains.
Speaker 17: We don't have them on trains, but we're really proud we've got them at all of our staff stations across the network, and our stations teams are trained in how to use them.
Speaker 2: I know otherways get me to Parliament.
Speaker 5: Because it is a banned station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all well, injuries come in many forms. In because the rim I File informed us last year, of course, that an alarm was set off by a couple who are having as mccon, we see all.
Speaker 17: Types of injuries the network to keep us in the face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for reminding me of that. Yeah, not so much. Vry Chloe. Lovely to chat with you so early in the morning. Thanks for being available. Chloe Smith, Metro's head of stations. So we know. I've catch the train every day. I ever noticed the red button? Have you ever noticed the red bin?
Speaker 5: I have noticed the red button, and it's really pleasing to hear that if people think they need to press it, they do.
Speaker 2: Adam give us Bill Clinton's great speech.
Speaker 3: I did not have redacting relations with that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, or I did not have redact I did not have redactions. I did not have redactions with that woman. Answer to that assertion, yes she did. It's twenty three out to six.
Speaker 7: I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again.
Speaker 1: I did not have redactive sports reports for Underworks the Comfiest Coziest Warmers, Thermals and socks for Winter Underworks The Wonder down Under for Socks.
Speaker 2: Six twenty five. John Anderson has six bundles of the Badly Wood Farteath Charan.
Speaker 18: We spoke a couple of weeks ago. About is Test cricket better now than say it was sixty seventy eighty years ago. And I don't think cricket is a better They're better trained, but I can guarantee they score a lot lot quicker than they used to in the old days. And we saw that last night where England chase what was a three hundred and seventy odd to beat India with five wickets remaining. Ben Ducketts scoring one hundred and forty nine from one hundred and seventy balls. Ben Ducket's a little left hand. It looks like he could be an extra in a Harry Potter movie. He just not looked like a chess cricker. He's got well, let's see when he comes to Australia later this summer and on a bouncy wickets with Cummins and Stark and the like. But g he's been exciting and what England's done has been exciting. But in reality, the Australia was doing that twenty years ago. We started twenty five to thirty years ago. No driws and let's go for it and run rates for increase. When I was really young as a kid, Test cricket was dying. It was dying very quickly. He had scoring rates at one point seven, one point eight and over. And there was a series in Australia where a person got the two captains together and said you have to save ten cricket. Who was the person who asked the two captains to do that by plane entertaining cricket? Richie Beno was one of the captains. Okay one double, three, six nine three. So Frank Warre was the other captain. And it probably helped that a bloke called Sabers was playing for the West Indies and normal O'Neil for instance, was playing for Australia. Who could be Sabers on a given day. But what England did was bred. We speak a lot about a young man called Gaupgout. He made his European to view overnight in Czechoslovakia. In Australia he ran brilliantly breaking his own Australian record in the turn to meet us to win the race. I would suggest that Cameron Myers is every bit as good as Gaupgout. He's an Australian teenager, nineteen year old who overnight and three twenty nine point eight in the fifteen hundred meters to break three point thirty for the first time, second fastest time ever by in Australia. He's a total superstar, Cameron Myers, so just please remember that name you too, Cameron Myles. Peter boil round really well to win the eight hundred in one forty three point eight. What it is our athletes? I don't think I've ever been better. It's Brilli at the moment. It's so exciting for athletics Australia or Australia Athletics. I never know which one it is, Which one is it? They flipped them Australia Athletics have We got a Test match starting tonight in Kensing and beat US which comes on about what are they behind seventeen hours? I think, so it comes on about midnight our time where Josh English is going to bat at four, Cameron Green will remain at three. That makes sense to me now, Cameron Green, you've got to hope you've got a number three long term and I put English there, but English doesn't bat there for Western Australia and Green, to my way, I think he has to be in the side. Steve Smith's at four, so that's where English For about Steve Smith's been injured for this test?
Speaker 2: What about a little McSweeney.
Speaker 18: Well, he was picked as an opener, which was unfair on him.
Speaker 2: They said, you've never played as an opener before. We'd love you to open against Jaspert Brumer. The long term plan for.
Speaker 18: Nathan McSweeney will be that he replaces Steve Smith at them before and could even captain Australia. And he's not in the side yet and fair away from it that he is so hardly thought of. So Donald Bradman Chap called Donald George Bradman was the person who us ninety sixty sixty one. We're the greatest series in the history of Test cricket in Australia.
Speaker 2: Who you got that? Who was got? Jeff Purcell from Lily Dale? It's grouse or Shower's time jump on the line? Now tell us what's grouse or shouse? One double three six nine, three six thirty on ow, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning fellows, A big chef, Good morning everyone, A big grouse, show grouse. It's grouse, it's grouse, ross, it's shout ouse blood chef Greg Norman posting naked photos on the Internet. Have you ever heard of such crap got a super grosse mind shout boys, we signed off on this crauch to super shys.
Speaker 1: And house and show this is grass or Shause, the most Australian Kiya ever developed. Keya's first ever use the Kia Tasman. Request a test drive.
Speaker 7: Find out more at Kia dot com dot ad.
Speaker 2: Come and join us for grass of Shauers. Karen's got it to herself at the moment one double three six nine three, Come and join us. Things are I have a grass of shouers the grassol shouerse winner.
Speaker 5: We'll receive an erger life pillow from beds from Beds for Backs, designed ergonomically to support your head, your neck and your shoulders. It's from Beds for Backs. Thank you, Beds for Backs, grassel Shouse Ross.
Speaker 2: I don't want to appear to be curmudgeingly or old fashioned, but I'm not a tremendous fan of the US president swearing no, no, no, I don't think that's great. But my grouse is the younger set This morning us an expression I've never heard of it. I suspect you've never heard them called mook bank. Have you heard of what a miok? Bang is nolled m u k ba ng. Mook bang is a term that originated in South Korea and refers to an online audio visual broadcast where a host each large quantities of food that apparently is entertainment. That's a miok bang. I'm about to show you a photograph of a mook bang in progress. And I showed it to Young Izzy, who's a work experienced student here who I don't know, sixteen years of age, something like that, fifteen, and she said, oh, yeah, he's famous. Now look at that.
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, And I mean, honestly.
Speaker 2: Mayer said, Russell's not going to like that photograph. No, it is of a morbidly obese woman and a.
Speaker 5: Man who is what not morbidly obese, but nearing.
Speaker 2: Nearing on his way. They are sitting and they have an enormous plate of fried food and chips and the like in front of them. But I would estimate the width of the plate as three feet. Yes, that apparently is a mook bang. And I showed that to young Izy. He goes, oh, yeah, that's famous. That's Nick Avocado Avocado. Apparently he's a famous mook banger. The idea of watching complete strangers. Gorman Diyes is your idea of entertainment head for a mook bang.
Speaker 5: So a couple from me ross So M Barnette, who of course we spoke to yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh bless you don't have to do that, lovely.
Speaker 5: She's finally on a plane on the way home. I believe she said thirty five hours without sleep, but she's finally on the way home, which is great news.
Speaker 2: And just another grouse.
Speaker 5: Some more gas was found in Bastrait, So I don't know what they're going to do with it, but Woodside and x On found some more gas, so let's find out what happens to it.
Speaker 2: Well, presumably what happens when we find gas in Victoria is that people sit around looking at.
Speaker 5: It maybe or does it get put on a ship and send elsewhere?
Speaker 2: And then seriously, and I know that people were curious. Yes, we were able to have a whip around here and get some cash to M bann at Doha airport yesterday. Her flight was canceled three times and she hasn't slept for thirty five hours. But we believe she's on a flight home now. One double three six down three and he's at Grouse from Damien. Dennis oh caine started working in radio sixty years ago. Today she's here are some of his career highlights.
Speaker 19: I'm here returning to sport Darier Gabraev. Lolova has saved too much points to defeat world number three Garbinia Muga Rutha Burke.
Speaker 20: When I was reading the news, I think I prefer him to dinner. Cocaine three ow's news reader Dennis o'caine said we should only have Christmas once every two years.
Speaker 2: He's an idea and he's got his own slogan, of course in the newsroom. He don't lie, he don't lie, he don't lie. Oh cocaine one uble three six down three things that are either grouse of shaus rowena pretty shows.
Speaker 21: Actually, I've just been in contact with my daughter in Doha. She has been in a queue for seventeen and a high half hours and still isn't in a hotel to be redirected to another flight or continuing flight.
Speaker 2: Well, we thought that flights had resumed in and out of Doha quite some time ago, maybe even twenty four hours. What's the problem, Ruenna.
Speaker 21: It's just their processing situation. There's cues and cues of people with no order.
Speaker 22: No.
Speaker 21: Direction. It's just ridiculous. So they finally got to the front of the queue. They've been given a hotel, but now they're deciding which hotel to send them to and that's taken an hour so far.
Speaker 2: That's dreadful, Ruenna. That's touch of the Bob Dylans. No direction home. John Grass of Shouts Shouse.
Speaker 5: Johnson Brown's comment about child abuse for the Carlton supporter given his daughter barracks for Carlton.
Speaker 2: He didn't say child abuse. It was much more amusing than that. And that is a summation. And what's happened for the Blues for that poor young fella. Mum and dad had brought him today full of hope. Well, it's bad parenting. Really good, gentlemen. He's an assession from John that Brownie's daughter barracks for Cardon. Damien Grass of Showers.
Speaker 3: Morning boys.
Speaker 23: I managed to get fuel for one after I've been going after the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: Very well done well, because they've been conflicting stories about fuel. Started the week saying now's the time to buy because it's at the bottom of the price cycle, and he.
Speaker 5: Could get to two fifty eight I think is what was speculating.
Speaker 2: Because of the straits of hor moves. That's correct, and I'd like to offer a correction. Yesterday when we did our top seven straits. Many people have pointed out to me that I left out the Flemington strait. Yes, lots of text came in, didn't I should really have been on the list of Flemington Straight Morning. Alfie Dom Grasshole Showers Dom Grasshole Showers.
Speaker 24: Shause that the young boy who was shown at the foot at the football crying was subject to bullying. The poor kids state this came from his uncle.
Speaker 23: The poor kid.
Speaker 24: Refused to go to footy training, refused to go to go to school, and on social media there was trending about poor parenting and the kids should grow up and the broadcasters need to not show young children crying at the football.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, good on your diamond. People on social media shouldn't bully I reckon goodness me. Karen grassel Shouse chev Hi, guys, I.
Speaker 25: Went to see orthopedic surgeon at the hospital last January for and he had only to hit the place at the X ray show on a fair bit of pain. If you goin to think about it, for three months nine months later, which is going to be in September, with an appointment. And when I do sign the papers, I've got twelve months to wait till I get the actual hipter places.
Speaker 2: That's an awfully long time, yes, Karen. Can I give you some good news at least that I know a hip surgeon who does hip replacements, who says, if you have a hip replacement, you'll forget which hip was replaced. They are, they are so good and so effective. Showers today at top of eleven degrees, which seems hardly possible. A top of eleven degrees, it is ten degrees. Now start thinking, rim A file register your riomors now with Maya, and you could be driving away in a murk one double three six nine three one double three six nine three. Here we go. Rob's got a late breaking grouse. Good morning, rub, Good morning, far away, rub.
Speaker 26: Well, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 11: I'm about four and it's snowy.
Speaker 2: Which is grouse.
Speaker 27: In that?
Speaker 2: Good? Well, there's there's been I looked at. There's rain on the radar, and it's very cold.
Speaker 5: My flight, my flight's already been rearranged on account of well, it just didn't say.
Speaker 2: It just said this is the flight that you're on. You no longer on that, You're on another one? Can I do that?
Speaker 12: Can I?
Speaker 5: This just just comes you on the you know, it's the joys of the mobile phone. So anyway, my assumption is they are expecting bad weather.
Speaker 2: Tell me the weather's that bad?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Remer file is open one double three six nine three. It's a quarter to seven.
Speaker 19: I'm here returning to sport. Daria Gabriel Lolover has saved too much points to defeat world number three.
Speaker 2: beIN here, Muga Rutha.
Speaker 20: When I was reading the news, I think I prefer him to the Procaine. Three w's news reader Dennis Ocaine said we should only have Christmas once every two years.
Speaker 7: We a W breakfast.
Speaker 1: Macafay's new blend is worth getting out of bed for. It's smoother, richer and available on.
Speaker 7: The old A menu. I'm loving us.
Speaker 2: The riverfials open at eleven minutes to seven. One double three six three. Email breakfast to three W dot com dot iu. The White Man movie is a movie. Stuff they pecked move unpeck said, everything up so you need place feels like I'm collum Thurday ninety four to forty eight, Barbara Taylers in Los Angeles. Hi there, Barbara, Hi there.
Speaker 28: Raws and good Wednesday morning, RUSS. As the Donald Trump broker and ceasefire was coming into effect both Israel and Iran. We're trying to inflict maximum damage. Israel accuses Iran of launching missiles into its airspace after the truth with the Israelis en route to retaliate.
Speaker 14: I don't like the fact that Israel went out this morning at all, and I'm going to see if I.
Speaker 2: Can stop it.
Speaker 28: That's a furious President Trump, just before flying to the Netherlands for the NATO summit.
Speaker 14: See basically, who cutses that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what's up there doing.
Speaker 28: You understand that a couple of cable and broadcast networks let Trump's xp it is go to air Ed O'Keefe in the Netherlands for CBS, says Trump, then work the phones aboard Air Force one over the Atlantic.
Speaker 15: The White House telling us that he spoke directly with the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nan Yahoo and as the White House says, he was quote exceptionally firm and direct with Prime Minister at Yahoo about what needed to happen to sustain the ceasefire. Israeli media reporting similarly that they did speak and that n Yaho seemed to be getting the message.
Speaker 28: And Israel's defense forces after that call, it did not launch further attacks. Martha Raddits has had decades of covering global affairs for the American ABC.
Speaker 29: This ceasefire is clearly very fragile, but no one needs it more right now than Iran, with its nuclear and ballistic missile program smoldering. It is also a country in chaos. Its revolutionary guard leadership wiped out, its supreme leader still in hiding, leaving questions about who is in charge, and that could lead to ongoing violations of the ceasefire.
Speaker 28: Many worried the war might widen after the US joined the attacks by dropping bunker buster bombs at the weekend. It was only yesterday that Tehran launched a limited retaliatory strike on a US military basin Katar. Then Ross and russ Trump announced the ceasefire.
Speaker 5: Thank you, barbrat Johnny's on the line from Londonskevin Gray with the six hundred and four k's of range, the kia Ev three's or two to twenty five Welco of the Year. Visit your nearest kiy At showing to test trivuals today, can Ikevin.
Speaker 8: Good morning to you guys. World leaders gathering in the Netherlands for this week's NATO summit had been joined by Donald Trump. The chief of NATO and former Dutch Prime Minister sent the US President a message before he arrived, praising him for his precisive and extraordinary action in Iran, which he added, nobody else would have dared to do. This private message massaging the ego of Trump, was made public by the President. Asked if he was embarrassed that his amazing brown nosing had been revealed, NATO's chief answered no. In reality, the message meant to highlight the fact that all or almost all of NATO's members are to agree to spend five percent of their country's economic output on defense, something the US President has been demanding. If the ceasefire between Iran and Israel holds, this could be a very good week for Donald Trump. But will he come to the rescue of another NATO member if they're attacked. The so called Article five section of NATO's founding principles well, that remains to be seen to the UK now, where a phone snatcher has been convicted using evidence from a shoe he left at the scene of the crime. Dubbed the Cinderella Thief, the twenty eight year old suspects stole a handset from the victim's grasp in London in August. In the ensuing struggle, one of his trainers came off and police were able to identify sufficient levels of DNA on it to match the sample with that of a known offender. Ross and Rouss with sentencing in September. He really will regret leaving that ball in such a hurry.
Speaker 2: Good only. I'm just noting from that report that when she says the Netherlands NATO are actually meeting in the Hague, what about the Hague? I am the You've got a top seven coming up, don't you? I have compiled. I don't know. I think I know, and I might have been discussing it off the wireless yesterday about singer songwriters who were the good ones. This is individuals only, So people like Paul McCartney we're in a band, are not eligible for selection. In case you're offended that Paul McCartney's not on the list. Other side of this Top seven Singer Songwriters of All Time, it's seven to seven on Free aw Breakfast.
Speaker 7: It's time for the Top seven before seven.
Speaker 2: Right, three minutes to seven. Top seven before seven Singer Songwriters of All Time? Number seven. In misearching for a.
Speaker 30: Fair enough nearly young YEP number six sides Jenny Charm Beautiful, number.
Speaker 2: Five, Hey we Added we Go, Hey Wedded we Go? Oh yeah, Van Morrison the Van number four, can hardly believe they're really really oh yeah day Elvis, Elvis Costello. Bob Dylan I think of his autobography said that what Elton sorry, what Elvis Costello was doing in the nineteen seventies was so much better than anyone else, right, which caused a lot of people who were performance from the nineteen seventies to be your ghass, I reckon, I'm going to have a drive by number three? Okay, well done? Letard come for sure? Yeah, number two if you would be yes, paul Son yeah, and number one.
Speaker 29: You know it.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 5: Oh well then I'll ask you yeah, any ring for Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 2: He was under consideration, which is a lie. I didn't even think of him. The machines back with this brilliant song of love, Dylan's River five time one double three six down three one double three six down three Love to hear rumors this morning seven o'clock at.
Speaker 29: A w.
Speaker 7: It that I knew to say you God, Our help them and chut.
Speaker 2: Then I didn't have to seven time to play three a w thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway on the line is Brett from Mount Eliza, and alright, I Brett Scorch is gonna spin from you. I'm jealous because Russell's in Sydney. I'm going to go Scorch. Here we go. Brett better than me. Well, he's got bigger muscles and he is going around eighty three thousand times and it's going to stop. Please stop there. Fifteen one hundred dollars Brett.
Speaker 3: Mate.
Speaker 2: Nice nice spread. I think press said, come in spinner. Well done, Brett, fifteen hundred bucks. Nice work, Scorch. Scotch had an idea that you could use this for the cost of government building projects. Nice. I'm just spinning around, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: We're spending the wheel and breakfast mornings afternoons and drives. So stayed listening for your chance to win on Melbourne's own three a W and you might win fifteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Very good. The Westgate Tunnel is set to cut this front page of the something set to cost almost double its initial six billion dollar budget, with Transurban officially informing the gubment. Fresh blowouts are expected to top one point five billion. Saw slag is an indo pend of economists. So when mums and dads say, build a house, generally speaking they could bring it in on budget and they don't end up paying twice. How does this happen? Well, that's right.
Speaker 3: More normally, when people contract have a new home built for them, there's a fixed price contract, and if there are cost increases, which there often are, the builders have to wear that. They have to absorb that into their budget. And indeed, because they have been very significant cost increases since COVID in building materials and labor costs and the like, some builders who had fixed price contracts with their customers and experience these cost increases have gone broke or been unable to finish their homes. That's the risk that home buyers face. But with government contracts it seems there's no such thing as a fixed price contract, and it's in many cases the public sector, the government that bears the risk of escalating costs, rather than the private sector. Is one of the myths about so called public private partnerships that supposedly transfer the risk from the government from the taxpayers to the private sector. Often the private sector higher fancy lawyers who write complicated contracts that mean the risks end up back with the taxpayers with the government, and this may appears to be another illustration of that.
Speaker 5: It's also I don't know whether this is the right words, but to be fair, the state government actually hasn't done the cost blower.
Speaker 2: It's Transurban.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that's right, But it would appear that that cost blowout will either come back to the government in what it pays Transurban to build it, or that motorists will be hit with higher tolls when the road opens.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's a political question maybe rather than an economic question, Saul, At what point would you expect and that the Victorian taxpayer would get an apology as in I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Well, that is, as you say, a political question. The current government has made no apologies for the dramatic build up in debt that's occurred on its watch that has essentially put Victoria in a worse position than it was in nineteen ninety two at the end of the Cane Kearney years. And unlike back then, Victoria doesn't have a whole slew of assets that it can sell off in order to pay down that debt, as Jeff Kennett and Alan Stockdale did during their terms in office. So Victoria is in a pickle, and Victorian voters are right to be very angry about that. Unfortunately for them, it doesn't look as though they have an opposition that they can credibly turn to to remedy those problems. So the issues that Victoria is now confronting in terms of persistent deficits and debt are going to be around for a long time, it would say, So, Soul.
Speaker 5: I'm wondering the West guy tunnels you to be a toll road because it's a toll road. Does that enable them to perhaps not manage costs as best as they could because I know they're going to get certainty of cash flow into the future.
Speaker 3: Well, well, that's a question you have to put to transerve it, I mean, they would say, And they'd had some basis for saying that across Australia and around the world, infrastructure projects have been faced by ongoing cost blowouts, and they might say this is no different although are doubling and the cost does make you wonder whether the initial estimates were rather too rosy. If I were the Victorian government, I'd be asking myself whether the business case for this project ought to be revisited and perhaps some thought given to whether the project should be canceled. After all, there are precedents for this government canceling projects as they did when they first came to office, and cancel the major project that the Bayu nap Feign government had poured in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or how about canceling the Commonwealth Games at a cost of six hundred million?
Speaker 27: Right?
Speaker 5: And I've just received a text of the first transurban contract was a fixed contract.
Speaker 2: Good only saw lesl like we thank you very much, Michael. Traffic alert in Eltham.
Speaker 3: Pitt Simmons laying a main road heading north Alpham A tractors rolled and lost his his plaster load and back me truck.
Speaker 2: Gon only have tack two bottles of buttery Shardona from the Bordley twenty four.
Speaker 1: Our port reports, SEO and digital marketing experts that deliver results search web Oracle and wake Up Famous.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty six, John Anderson has six bottles of the border. He would find heath it shan't in.
Speaker 18: Ross Patterson, Stimson and Russell John Halcroft. We were speaking about second names earlier, were.
Speaker 2: We uh oh Jones and Scott, Alan Belfort, Belford Jones, Ronald Ronald Belford Scott.
Speaker 18: My mind written all sorts of areas before I realized it was their second name. So cricketers famously, I'll give you a couple.
Speaker 2: Battery uh Simpson, bum Simpson.
Speaker 18: Yeah good, Morris, William Morris, Lorie, Robert maskew Mhm Cowper, Yeah good, Stephen Devroux, Smith Smith, Keith Ross Stackpole. And then I need Keith Ross Miller, Raymond Stackpole. I need somebody a train cricketer. He played a favorit of cricket back in the day the Hookies. Second name was Bentley.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, wonderful three six names three.
Speaker 18: Russell, John Halcroft. You know how Ross Patterson Stevenson Wings is about that school.
Speaker 2: Board dadded pak Barrel Park. Yes.
Speaker 18: Have you heard him say anything about the sale of Waverley of Late and Able that Hawthorne bought.
Speaker 2: For one dollar a dollar, one dollar, yes, and sold yesterday back to the AFL for something No, no, no, no, not back to the AFL. We bought it from Irvak for a dollar. But you've sold it to the AFL. Yeah, we bought it. We bought it for a dollar from Mervak and then developed it as a football training center and now it sold it to someone else, the AFL for ten to fifteen million. That is not government money. We don't have any winjet about this.
Speaker 18: I've done that quite a music Zach John Butters has to make a decision on his future later this year. He said he will put it off until season's end. He spoke about whether he comes back to Melbourne, to his home city. He said, foody makes me most happy. Family is good, friends are good, but foody makes me most happy. Seek this in comment that what is one thing well that that have been put off to the relationship with his parents. But I certainly I remember sitting at dinner one night and still met the greatest highlights in your life. There's a bloke sitting there who was the father of three children, and he said without a diet, a doubt playing in an AFL premiership faster past, seeing the birth of my three children, and the women at the table were outraged, and I thought about it later. I totally got what he said, because.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people saying, men saying that the best thing that've happened when was being at the birth of their children, say it because they think they have to be heard to say it.
Speaker 18: Say it. The best thing I did was becoming your father and then seeing the growth of your children, but not that specific moment necessarily.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 18: The Test match study tonight at Barbatos, the home of people favorite Australia Denzil Marshall came from there. Winifred Hall Saint Auburn sobers for the heady players with Cameron Green daddy at number three, so big pressure on him weighed Batley Phillips flipper, left handed, wicked keeper batsman that Ross Stevenson and John O'sullomon from.
Speaker 2: North three got correct. You when have you not known what there deck you're doing? Channeling Donald Trump from yesterday? When in life have you found that you're completely and not only out of your depth? It is seven point thirty.
Speaker 1: Three a w breakfast brought to you by the village Glenboro, Time and Community on the magnificent Mornington Peninsula, where it's all about comfort, connection and care.
Speaker 2: Twenty three minutes before eight, have we got the audio of Donald Trump yesterday? Damian.
Speaker 14: We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: Oh good in New Churchill, Well he wasn't happy. He's also opined on Carlton.
Speaker 14: They basically have twenty three players that they don't know what the ah come on.
Speaker 2: One level three six nine three. But what when have you not known what the Redact you're doing? Oh?
Speaker 13: God?
Speaker 2: One double three six nine three. There is an obvious maybe the folks don't recall a time in their life when they didn't know what the Redact they were doing. Well, we were talking about it.
Speaker 5: When you have your first child earlier Ross, you don't know what the Redact you're doing when that first child comes home.
Speaker 2: In fact, I now have three examples of when I didn't have a Can we put that on the screen so I don't knock it up? Not knowing what the Redact I was when we got our first child, Joseph, back home, and after a few days, put him in the pram and went for a walk Brunswick Street, fitz Roy. This woman stopped us and we thought she was going to say, what a beautiful looking baby, And she said what are you doing? And we said, we're going for a walk. She said he shouldn't be out for a walk. Go home straight away. So we thought, oh my god, what have we done. We told it we didn't know that we met, that we'd met mad Martha. Well we assumed because we didn't, we didn't know what the redact we were doing. Yes, I can absolutely totally empathize, but do you know it?
Speaker 5: You know, in the mood Ross, in the mood that's on that we play for Monday mood, there is a rim shot Scorchu will relate to this. There's a rimshot that comes in on the four so one two, three four right, And that rimshot is actually quite difficult to get right.
Speaker 2: And I have had to.
Speaker 5: I've been in a situation where I didn't know what the redact I was doing.
Speaker 2: I've just got another example one numble three, six, nine and three When didn't you know the redact. Can we put that back on screen because someone's bound of stuff that is up? What the redact you were doing? Scorch.
Speaker 31: I remember the first day I worked at throughout w I was two thousand and three. I was about eighteen eighteen or nineteen. Neil Mitchell's programmed talk about you know, diving into the deep end.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah all.
Speaker 31: I was thrust onto the phones by Rachel Rollo and the lines just lit up like a Christmas tree. I didn't know what the redact I was doing, and.
Speaker 2: We still don't.
Speaker 31: And Neil was looking at me and she said, get off the redacting phone and sit over there.
Speaker 2: And I was in residential college at Melbourne University one day doing what we did most of the time. I was sleeping and I was woken up. Hang on. I said, why are you waking me? And I said NACAS hasn't turned up. And I said, well, that does it affect me? He said, well, you are now representing the college in the squash Grand final. So I had to pull on some clubber and go and play the Jeff hunt pretendial Jonah Barrington even of them is Jeff Hunted, and I ended up blowing a liver at me here, I didn't know what the Redact.
Speaker 27: I was doing.
Speaker 2: The rules only vaguely made no difference. You know this story.
Speaker 18: I was once invited to speak at the National Press Club in Canberra, and which was fine, and I got there and then I had a few problems because I thought I was actually John Anderson, the Deputy Prime Minisota, and I didn't want to hear about Miam at a football I couldn't know what the.
Speaker 2: Hell I was doing in there one level three six nine three. When didn't you know what the redact you were doing? Stuart?
Speaker 11: Good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 32: At school we had to do a language.
Speaker 4: And so it was French or German, and like I got German and I was having trouble with English.
Speaker 11: Lett alone, give me a language to learn.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can totally understand that. Stuart, a son of mine a couple of years ago, had to choose a language and he chose German. I unchosed it for him and substituted French. And Steve, when did you not know what the redact you were doing?
Speaker 12: Good morning? Back in the eighties, russ when I was a very unconfortable Russell Street, they used to send us down to the the FSL for his example, Aboritory Danning spring Street. To do it an afternoon shift and party shift was to sit on the old pushing switchboard.
Speaker 33: You know, you pulled the leading from the leading.
Speaker 3: We had no idea what we were doing with this.
Speaker 12: Is the moment we were cutting people often.
Speaker 13: Put there.
Speaker 12: Sorry to push it, but not just crush your head.
Speaker 2: But there'll be important things. Steve, was that you looked like you knew what you were doing, because all you had to do is we could all do that because we've seen it on Telly. Don't pull one out, push on in Steve. That's excellent.
Speaker 21: Deb Yes, good morning. I didn't know what the redat I was doing. God, I did it right in.
Speaker 28: The seventies when I started a job, I got handed in eighteen and told that credit's checking.
Speaker 21: I got the job in the finance company. Didn't have a clue.
Speaker 2: That sounds frightening, credit credit check. Well, the easiest thing is just to give everyone credit. Really, yeah, just check that for me, will you. Yeah? Peter, when did you not know what the redact you were doing?
Speaker 32: Come on, God, this is the.
Speaker 10: One that we Someone did know what they were doing, and it was a company I used to work for, and in the men's toilet at the urinal, someone had written on the wall. At this point in time, you are the only react person that actually knows what you were doing in this company.
Speaker 2: That's good. Best things written on toilet walls. Oh yeah, I've told you the one about at Melbourne University above the toilet roll. Yes, arts degrees.
Speaker 32: Please take one, fellas I was doing twenty five years ago, the Keel Little Athletics wanted to have a family meet and they put some money involved and invited athletes, so they wanted.
Speaker 23: To meet A run in the race problems I get out of the messis crowd get up on the starting watching my aide runners, an affair of shorts and a T shirt, and there's all these super athletes all there, sprinting around, jumping up and down with spikes, seem looks and numbers from other of this, So I think, what the hell am I going to do here? He will all these super guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, A bit like a squash game. And I'll get another example, because I was saying this scorch off air saying I don't know whether I've got any examples from radio, And then one occurred to me, and there's luck with to have it. It is Wednesday. Some years back. Sly said he'd organized a special guest for us to interview a visiting Greek detective. So how interesting visiting Greek detective. So the Greek detective comes into the studio, sits down, He's got a heavily he spokes in, speaks in the heavily Greek accent in English, telling all these stories and some of them are quite bizarre. And I was a little bit confused. Then I noticed he lost his Greek accent and was speaking like Paul Hogan. I think, what's going on here? And there was a complete stiff chap organized by Sly to have this fake Greek policeman come in and be interviewed. And Sly said, didn't his name give it away to you? And I looked at the blake's name on the screen, Conspirasos in the words of my father, almost I didn't know whether to spits you or go blind. Nicole round us off? When did you not know the Redact?
Speaker 10: You were doing every single day, Fellas, every single day, bringing it as a mom, winging it as a nana, bringing it at work.
Speaker 21: And I'm just a wringing ship.
Speaker 2: I love it. Winging it. You need to you need to organize for yourself. The cole winging it dot com and Scorch reminds me, do you remember the taxi driver who turned up at the BBC and they thought he was the tech expert to speak on a particular subject, so they bugged me on Tilly. It's like conspirasos sly remind me who the actual I think it was a policeman, the you know, someone from vic Pole, but I've got no idea. We'll ask him after eight this morning. We'll ask him after eight showers a top of eleven degrees. That's right, eleven degrees. Currently eight tripa Deal has crafted an incredible eleven day trip to Japan for our wonderful listers. Get on this to trip cost just three four hundred and ninety nine dollars per person twin share credible value. This eleven day tripa Deal package includes.
Speaker 5: Return international, full service flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast and canopies and drinks reception with a threat of you ready, crewe that's us. You'll also visit Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka, and much more and To make it even more exciting, booking this once in a lifetime Japan trip automatically enters you into the draw to win the cost of your holiday back in cash. Japan fact Japan fact.
Speaker 2: In most countries the traffic light colors of red, yellow, and green, but in Japan the colors of red, yellow, and blue. I was there recently. I didn't notice red, yellow and blue. Is this made up? Japan fact? This happened to cover up a mistake in the language and Japanese. The word blue is ao, which must be an owl, which is also used for green. That's pretty silly, and the same word for two different colors. I thought everything just worked in Japan. Ross Well, I didn't notice any red, yellow and blue traffic lights. Let's go there and find out. We'll go there with trip a meal and find out. It's thirty to eight.
Speaker 1: You're listening to three aw Breakfast. The white glove mover makes moving your breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes to eight. I want the secret to a longer life. A study has shown that Australian males age twenty five with a high level of education of seven years greater life expectancy than men of the same age with lower education. I reckon, I say to children, to my children, yeah, please read, just please read, please read.
Speaker 5: I used to yell up up the stairs to the bedrooms, could you just read one page?
Speaker 2: Just somethink. And I went across finishing here the other day, two days ago, to catch the escalator down to catch the train home, and coming up the escalator was a man multi skilling. I was very impressed. He was coming up the escalator having got off the train reading a book, so he didn't see me. So I never got an opportunity to say hello to Tony Moclair reading a book on an escalator. That takes some dedication, some skills. Sheridan Rudder, PhD Student working in health economics at Monash University and author of this study, Sheridan, is it all about reading?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 34: That makes me feel any better? I used this information to get my kids to stay in school and read as well.
Speaker 12: So we're all on the.
Speaker 34: Same page there. But yes, we have found that the level of education that you achieve impacts the quantity of life and the quality of your life.
Speaker 2: And why men, Well, we looked at.
Speaker 34: Men and women but the gap was largest in males. We suspect that the changes the gap I guess reduced women hit sort of thirty forty fifty, So that might reflect some of the societal roles that they play where they're not employed as much, for example.
Speaker 5: So Sheridan must have been a very robust study, because you know, like you're saying seven point three years, that's pretty accurate.
Speaker 18: Yes.
Speaker 34: Yes, we used nationally representative data, so data from the census and death registrations and from a large national survey called the Household Income and Labor Dynamic Survey, and we looked at so the NYBER according there for life expectancy, but we also incorporated health flow quality of life to get your years of healthy I guess your life epplquency in terms of healthy years, and the gap there was even larger. So for males it was eleven point one years.
Speaker 2: I'm equating education with reading, and I wonder whether that's right. And the more I reflected it, even though we're speaking working on the spot shred, I suspect education is about reading, isn't I ah, Yes, of.
Speaker 34: Course that's part of it. And I think you know, this paper doesn't show causality that you know, education causes health problems. But obviously if you are more well and well educated, you can interact more with your peers, you can have perhaps different employment opportunities and better health literacy, so you can navigate the health system better.
Speaker 5: So, Sheridan, am I showing some sort of bias if I think that socioeconomic status also plays a role.
Speaker 34: Absolutely? So this is why we look at education, because it's a measure of your socio economic status. At the individual level. You can also look at things like you know, seaf the scores and remote this area, but that assumes that everybody living in that postcode is more or less the same, whereas education is specific to you.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's pretty exciting, ross, isn't it the very idea that if you read, read a lot, get yourself educated.
Speaker 2: You go and have a longer life. I mean, right, great, Yeah, that's pretty good, Sheridan. Nice to chat with you, Sheridan Rudder. As she said, it doesn't necessarily it's not a case the rustle of post hawkergo Propter. Howk I love post Hawker Proctor Hawk? Have I got that right? By the way, can you look it up? A scorch. Does that mean it follows? Therefore it is caused by damn radio solutions done? The other question, they answered, a bet settled or some help with your homework? And dear m Barnett's to whom we spoke yesterday, We asked whether she had what movie she saw on her initial leg from London to Doha, and she said she didn't see a movie. She read a book. Very impressive. It is six minutes to eight. Oh bless, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: Instant radio solutions. God a gurgle one hundred percent, no digging guarantee from the drain man. Call us, we'll fix it fast one eight hundred drain man.
Speaker 26: Charles question, Yes, sir, I have fol statistic suppliers. We have a statistic called meters gained. Now, when a plier handballs will kicks backwards, does that record a negative begins to code?
Speaker 2: No, in fact, Charles, it is counted as meters gained. But nice observation from you, Charles, Michael. I more directed you.
Speaker 27: Rightcum A pat on the back, Yeah, two horses a dollar four on the nose and a black crowd fifty bar if they both draw on the light door I get my fifty bucks, so I'll get the dollar four.
Speaker 2: What happens, well the fifty for the fifty to one chance you get twenty five to one and for the dollar four you would get a dollar two. I would think maca question.
Speaker 22: I'm wondering when that bloke who's talked about the old switchboard, who would be the two most unlikely people if you said yes, Yeah, Let's say mister Trump says put me through to putin and the guy pulls that bit of string out, bangs it in there? And why if he bug him onto?
Speaker 2: Hannibal Lecter had an excellent.
Speaker 1: Question three aw Breakfast thanks to Devil Boutique, the home of Smile Makeovers BRWN Mornings and Angelo Smile Proud at devilboutique dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Seven minutes after it's time for the bedding, questions from the day's news on.
Speaker 8: Who and where and where?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 5: Who would bully that young Carlton supporter for being blue about his footy team?
Speaker 2: Not on a ross?
Speaker 5: Where is the Kenned years fixed price contract it was known as a boot when you need it? And when will Prince and or Stevie Wonder be in Ross's Top seven singer songwriters.
Speaker 2: I haven't done this, of course, I've completely forgotten. It's almost as if we do it every day. Who is John Anderson going to include in his counter top seven singer songwriters of all time? Good idea a little bit before seven tomorrow? Where is the next politician who's going to drop an F bomb in public life? And when am I going to read my next book? Come on? And what should it be? A powerful I think I saw this on the news last night. A powerful new telescope in Chile has released its first images, showing off and precedented ability to appear into the dark depths of the universe. In one picture, vast colorful gas and dust clouds swirl in a star forming region nine thousand light years from Earth. We could also do the top seven Damien, make the challenge of this half hour coming up with the top seven songs that mentioned distance Professor Fred Watson, Australia's Astronomer at Large with the Department of Industry Innovation in Science first Thing's first professor and by the way, thank you who owns it?
Speaker 9: Well, that's a really good question. It's the National Science Foundation's funding that's gone to this telescope. But I think the telescope itself is an independent organization. It's probably also connected with something called noir Lab, which is the National Optical Infrared Laboratory in the United States. So it's very much an American based instrument, even though it is down there in the mountains of northern Chile. But it's got international connections as well, including the UK and a place called Australia. We are linked with the Via Sea Rubin Observatory, and we're very proud to.
Speaker 2: Be to be doing that.
Speaker 5: So, Professor, when you saw these pictures, were you, I mean, the average panther we're blind away, but were you yes?
Speaker 27: It?
Speaker 9: Whilst I was indeed. Look, we've been waiting for this telescope for more than a quarter of a century, and its speciality is something that you don't see when you see these wonderful images. The images themselves are stunning, and the telescope's capability is in many ways unequaled in that. But what really makes it special is something that we in the gobbledegoot words that astronomers use. It's the transient universe, and by that I mean things that change in the universe. So the telescope every three nights will survey the whole sky, the whole southern sky, and that means that you can do this over and over again, and it lets you see things that change in the universe, and that's its real strength. And of course that includes things like nearby asteroids, ones that might.
Speaker 2: Be threatening the Earth.
Speaker 9: They will be detected very readily by the telescope. But it also includes things that go bang in the night, deep in the universe, stuff like supernover explosions, things that we don't really know too much.
Speaker 2: About now, Professor has this telescope being developed in order to give us a better view of what we already know is there? Or is it to give us a view of something we didn't know? Who's there? We have a look at it and blow me down. There's a blug in the top left end corner of the universe having a capati watching television.
Speaker 9: If we find that blow it's probably a woman actually not a bloke. But if we find them, that'll be great because we have we have the known very much at our you know, at our disposal with this telescope. So you're right, you've absolutely pinned it there. It is to find things that we did not know about and that includes, as I said, exploding styles, includes flair stars, really weird things that go on in the universe that when we try and understand them, might one day help us understand our own world and you know, bring bring new inventions to us and things.
Speaker 2: Of that sort.
Speaker 5: So, Professor I have a silly question for you, and there's an assumption attached. Professor Ross hasn't seen Interstellar?
Speaker 2: Do you think you should?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 27: You should.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you should watch all these sci fi movies because they they broaden your mind and sadly, Interstellar I've always felt really pushed the boundaries of science fiction just a little bit too far because the physics in it is a bit suss. But that's the astronomer in me speaking. But I think science fiction movies are well worth watching.
Speaker 2: Go and see Interstellar, Ross, Professor will, I promise I will another question? Would it be worthwhile if you steer into this telescope and you see the vastness of the universe, discovering things we didn't know existed. Would it be worth getting world leaders to have a look in it, to show them the vastness of the universe and implore them stop fighting wars.
Speaker 9: You know that really hits the nail on the head about the way we understand the universe, but that most people who think about the universe realize that we're one species. We're one you know, we're one world. We're a tiny blue dot.
Speaker 11: We're all always got.
Speaker 9: Looking into telescopes is one way of doing that, and of course you don't actually look into it. It's got this three two hundred megapixel camera that brings back the images. But it's the same thing has been suggested for putting people in power into space, because that is where you really see the fragility of our planet. You see this tiny, thin atmosphere from above, and everybody who goes into space comes back with a completely different worldview just because of that insight.
Speaker 2: I've just got like it. I've just had the thought that at some stage on that journey, Professor, one of the participants will say, Hey, this is astronaut, doesn't know what the radactis doing. Professor, love her to chat with you. I love talking to the Professor Fred Watson. Look, I feel like I'm a grown adult posing this question, but it's on the screen, so I'm going to pose it. Can adult tummy time? Undo the dreaded technique that comes from hunting over a screen. Mayer and her mates do a lot of tummy time. I said, are any of the male She said, not one. Dave Hall is an occupational physiotherapist. Lovely to speak with you, Dave. Do we face the fact that it's more difficult for men to do tummy time than women?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 33: Possibly. I love how we've gone some big picture, you know, our existence in the universe. But that's great. Yeah, look, look absolutely, I certainly relate. I run exercise classes every Saturday morning, and all women literally so harder to get mails interested. But look, ultimately, if something engages someone to do something physically good for them, then great.
Speaker 27: You know.
Speaker 33: So if that oult tummy time is going to be that for someone, then.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 5: You better tell us what it is.
Speaker 33: You'll sort of like what babies do. When there's certain periods of time you want babies to lie on their tummy, they always cry and complain about it. As we know, probably adults internally would do the same thing. I would imagine. It's sort of not a regular sort of option that we usually advise for improving technique and posture. But yeah, if someone is up for that, then we go with the principle of whatever works.
Speaker 5: So Dave, when you do tummy time, is it nose on the ground or do you put your face to the side.
Speaker 33: Yeah, you could do variations. I mean, it's various the ogre posers that are sort of a variation on that, like the copper stretch and whatnot. But basically the main issue, which is definitely relevant, a lot of people are slumping over computers a lot using poor economics. In particular, what I'm noticing was is younger people working off laptops directly, and obviously that the screen being pretty low can really draw us into that slump position. So I think really anything that helps us to get out of that position, to use the opposite muscles, use the opposite posture, is helpful. But it doesn't have to be tummy time. It's probably a little bit unorthodox. You know, you can do theraband stretches, you can do some standard yoga poses, stand up more, use laptop screens as it stands to interprop the laptops up. So there's various other, probably simpler ways to improve. But yeah, adult tummy time, why not If that works for someone, I'm not sure they'd stick at it for long though, they might end up like a baby, ending up pretty upset within those to the ground after a while.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dave. Dave Pool, occupational physiotherapist. Looking at the photographs of babies on their tummies, I wonder whether that's a part of development, involving the baby strengthening it's neck muscles. Definitely. Branlough votes of songs with distances in them, so we got three two and one one vote. Eight miles High by the Bird, number two nine, five hundred miles by the Proclaimers, and best on Grounds that's a thousand miles by I'll never forget her old. What's the name it was? Vanessa Carlton? Right, Okay, just a quick rim file update from the west of Victoria at least down mi part of western Victoria. Rain yesterday and overnight twenty five mills gratefully received sevene and after us smive.
Speaker 7: The Underworld for Nick Fid Prestige cars.
Speaker 1: Everyone should own a prestige car at least once in their lifetime LMCT eight three five zero.
Speaker 2: Slive The Underwell will start with ritual humiliation.
Speaker 35: Well, this is after last week when Russell cheated and got it. Write with a second pick, this will be a little bit more difficult.
Speaker 2: Come on, geez, Hogan's hero, No, it's nearly well. Hagan's Hero's had a snare. It's not that I don't I told it's but that's one number three six nine three for two bottles at the border is beautiful, the buttery sharp. But what's doing what we last week?
Speaker 35: We got the crime figures not unexpected, a rise of fifteen percent. You're talking about Hawthorne, an increase of thirty percent, and police are arresting in record numbers. The predictable response is, of course, it's the cops fault, it's the court's fault, but it's never our fault. We've got a face up to reality that we're soft as butter and that Dan's experient is dead because all we do is blame, blame, blame. By the time police put the handcuffs on, you've lost. They're already offenders. So we need to look at it. In a Broadway, talking to a teacher said, it goes into the school and four hundred to five hundred kids are on their phones. Another teacher was talking about a little social media group amongst the kids, and you know, there's a bit of bickering. Then a dad gets on and said I'm going to bash you to one of the kids, and the kid responds and says, my uncle's are biking. He's come to school to stab you. So this is the sort of things we've got.
Speaker 2: That's the modern version of keeping up with the Joneses.
Speaker 35: So what we have done as adults is we've managed to produce a generation which is dumber, less, resilient, and sad. I want to just take him back for a moment, be indulted. When I was at school, I was brought up in a house and commissioner house. My mother died when I was quite young. I went to Prestonese High which only went to year eleven because no one was expected to do year twelve. But I told you what we had aspirations. We had hope. We knew that if things went well and we tried, nothing could stop us. And out of that group of that little group became doctors, psychiatrists, nurses, real estate agents, owners of construction businesses, crime. We didn't know anything about private schools, so we were never jealous, and we got free tertiary education. What is missing now is aspirations. A cop got hold of one of these young offenders who happened to be of African descent and said, you're actually a smart kid. You should be at school. And he said, yeah, my brother is a qualified civil engineer, but his qualification is not recognized. He he's driving a taxi. So the only way I can get ahead is by robbing people. So if she instead of tough laws, which we all want, go ahead with that, but have a summit and bring in and have everything on the table, because it's not a law and order issue, and it's not just about offending. It's about what is happening to this generation with smartphones being possibly the most dangerous thing horrible that we have ever invented.
Speaker 2: So I think Russell quotes someone is saying, we're going to look back and say, how did we treat our children so badly? Professor Scott galileiros.
Speaker 35: Because child's cottage. Just say, you are allowing the enemy into your house. You've got CCTV, you've got gates, but the enemy is in the bedroom with your kids and these smart devices.
Speaker 2: Do people know that there is technology whereby you can regulate your child's phone and turn just program them to be to turn off at certain times. I'll say at eight o'clock at night and turn back on at eight o'clock in the morning. That it's very simple technology.
Speaker 35: Well don't you think that should be part of the seminar. And the person I'd be bringing out is Katherine McClusky, an absolute jet out of Scotland who is a youth worker and a forensic expert, and she's been working in this space neck. This is Scotland, this is Glasgow where there have been generations of gangs where the Glasgow smile is a slash across your face. And one of the things they do, for example, is when a kids stabbed, when they get to hospital, there is a bloke who won't report it to the police, but he's an ex gang member and he'll go and talk and say, here's my scars, this is what happened, this is crap, here's my card. We've got a twenty four hour helpline, we'll get you a job, we'll teach you even how.
Speaker 2: To eat properly. And you know what.
Speaker 35: There the prisoners under twenty five has dropped seventy five percent since twenty ten.
Speaker 2: We need to speak with it. Stay with the Simon, we get that music identified. In the minute twenty five after.
Speaker 1: It you're listening to a three aw breakfast. The white Glove Mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 2: Simon, what was it? Oh, that's zed car, absolute genius, Alan how text at Z cast well Ad and Simon two bottles of the borderly for you times against a slide. But we and you and me and Scorch have been talking in the break Her name is Katherine McCluskey. She is Scottish. She needs to come here to address a seminar. We're thinking thirty. K had probably cover business, class affairs, accommodation, bibbs and bobs. We just need to adapt her method. It has worked right, We need to get this Scottish woman out here.
Speaker 5: Russell the Grassol Shouers winner, as John says, Room and File Whinner are stranded best rooms this week going to the drawer to win the JLA turned to from Versades Ben's Berrick. I look forward to meeting her.
Speaker 2: That's great stuff, so I thank you. Tom Elliott is next the last week of projects.
Speaker 7: You've been listening to Ross Stephenson and Russell Holcroft,