Speaker 1: David Armstrong, our much valued colleague.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Yeah, thank you very very much. I've gone down a rabbit hole, a digital rabbit hole, and I can't get out. Is there an algorithm with these? If you display an interest in a particular topic, the algorithm says, aha, totally, I've got you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I don't have level three six nine three? When have you gone down a rabbit hole? What's yours? What venue?
Speaker 2: I add X? I accidentally just all right, i'd have a look at this. Here are the key words US police body cam traffic stop.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: There's Shakespearean, there's rage, there's fury, a humor. Oh yeah, they try to. They're always in the same thoughe where the cop smashes the window, drags idiot out, tases.
Speaker 1: Him, arrests him, and then sends him to jail. But if you like.
Speaker 2: Those, the algorithm says, oh you like that? Did you you like this one? Body cam shoplifting where they interrogate shoplifters? Oh, man, a bit sad, but.
Speaker 1: Man, the front is it difficult to stop?
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 3: And then the algorithm sends you to sends you to hospitality Industry arguments with customers, which is basically a tish fight in McDonald's. And I love.
Speaker 2: Them and I cannot get enough of them, and I need to get away because it's doing it's not good.
Speaker 4: You know, Alan how sent me down a rabbit hole only the other day a wormhole only the other day. He sent me a drummer, Joe Jones, And this is a solo, the Joe Jones solo. It is quite incredible. And then, of course one drummer leads to another, which leads to another, which leads which is glorious.
Speaker 2: You always end up with Buddy Rich.
Speaker 1: Of course. I go down a never ending rabbit hole of stuff like this, videos of live music that's status quo at Donnington, and from there I discover things like the who at Royal Albert Hole guest Nol Gallagher and he comes out and they sing, won't get fooled again? Oh my god. There's always ends in this.
Speaker 2: With the same one. You go from Nedworth to the Isle of Man, some of the most obscure.
Speaker 1: I love them. Oh, rabbit holes are good for you.
Speaker 4: What about the Tiger Woods rabbit hole? You must have been down there.
Speaker 1: I have not won double thirty six, done three We're not the only three people on Earth have been down a rabbit hole on Nuble threty six done three.
Speaker 4: With a tiger Woods rabbit hole. I mean I would often I would suggest golf shots, just golf shots.
Speaker 2: I'm not just golf shots.
Speaker 4: I'm talking tiger Woods golf shots. And there's a long iron out of the sand which he does where he goes round a tree and then when the ball hits the green, he literally makes it turn right. It is the most It's like, it's freakish tiger Wood shots.
Speaker 1: Damien's rabbit hole is Cairo practice back cracking videos? Is that serious? Oh? No, one more time?
Speaker 2: That's it's not a Me and Miles from Dr pimple Popper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know people who have a fascination with popping pimples. No, you shouldn't let people do that to you. Next, can you sort of with my live music videos? Well, it's it will prompt me to go and play this next, and then that next, and then that next.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I know exactly what to do if I'm pulled over for a traffic stop. I've learned from the best.
Speaker 1: I've learned from the you got a taser before you get taser. Never hilarious. They never will, all right.
Speaker 2: They backed themselves in. They reckon, I reckon. I can just about bluff my way, do you know? On the ground in handcuffs.
Speaker 1: So does often start with a reasonably civil verbal exchange.
Speaker 2: The police are fantastic, the US police. Is it a registration driver's license? Registration driver's license? Why do you win that down? And then it goes from zero to ten and they think.
Speaker 1: They know the law.
Speaker 2: I love it, And then he kind of goes on, you're a sovereign citizen, aren't you. It all goes very skew with after that.
Speaker 1: What was it from the blow from Port Adelaide? Me is me or something? Stay with us. Jeff's got a lovely, lovely rabbit hole. It is status quo. Oh my god, I've never seen them live so badly wanted twenty five after twenty eight, after eight Jeff rabbit hole, I'm wrestling. I sleep one night. What happened to drink? I clicked on an armrestling tournament, missed home and that's it all I watched. That's all I watched. Now Wayne ten seconds.
Speaker 4: One for Diamon mostly black and white colts to come from behind wings.
Speaker 1: A very good ABT Scorta is on the rabbit hole of profession, the Professional Slapping League. Yes, are there be boys good? I know you've been to go and do a bulletin