Speaker 1: Twenty two past five. Now, Damien, do you like this? Damian Tardio, senior audio producer of Breakfast with Ross and Russ. That's what I'm calling you.
Speaker 2: Is that right, creative director or something like.
Speaker 1: That, senior creative director. That's what you put on your LinkedIn page. Does anybody believe anything on those things?
Speaker 2: Now? No?
Speaker 1: No, that's right. Did you see the episode of Simpsons where Marge went for a job and Maggie the daughter had written the resume and mister Burns is sitting the other end and saying, oh, Swahiley, you can talk Swahaley. Oh, I thought Galileo invented. That was classic Simpsons. It's all the weird stuff. Now. Look, I love footy, I love AFL, I love you, Damo, but I've lost a bit of track with what's going on. So we're up to around sixteen. Can you give us some footy tips and tell me what's going on?
Speaker 2: Please? Round sixteen kicks off tonight at the Adelaide Oval. It's Port Adelaide taking on Carlton Carlson, all sorts of trouble. Michael Voss under the pump and he has swung the axe. In comes Jordan Boyd Lewis Young, Billy Wilson and Flynn Young. Two debutantes out goes Corey Durdon, Mark Pittnett, Jackson Bins and Matthew Carroll. Port adelaid. They've also made four changes are literally at Logan Evans, Hugh Jackson and Travis Bot come in out Jackson Meade, Jeremy Finlason, Ryan Burton and Christian Murray's Carlton was a shocking turn up on Saturday against North Melbourne. They've pretty much shot themselves in the foot season pretty much over. It's going to be a hard task for the Blues to make the eight from here. I think it's going to be almost pretty much impossible and Michael Voss for the next nine weeks will be coaching for his career. I think we'll see a response though tonight and I'm tipping the Blues to take the chocolates.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's good news for the Blue supporters. How bad was it against North Melbourne? Was it just insipid?
Speaker 2: It was listless. It was a lack of intensity and North Melbourne just ran rings around the Carlton.
Speaker 1: That field and where's North in the whole? Were scheme of things. That's unexpected for North Melbourne to come in and just blast the Shies and out of the Blues.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just North Melbourne's fourth win of the year. They're shitting sixteenth on the ladder, so we know where they're going. No, they're a team on the rise. But Carlton, we were expecting better from them on Saturday it was a destroyation. It was an absolute destroyation of the MCG and Carlton a shis and housing.
Speaker 1: He's listening, He's okay, no worries. What else.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night it's a Sydney taking on the Western Bulldogs at the SCG. Marcus Bonton Pelly's two hundred and fiftieth game. I think the Swans they've sort of turned a corner and improved, but the Dogs will be too strong and they'll win that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice one, thank you dame. Let's go to this game here. The Sun's taking on Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Yes, Gold Coast at home to the Day's on Saturday afternoon. This is three aw's Match of the Day for Saturday afternoon Melbourne. Similar situation of Carlton. Many expected them to rebound this year, but the Sun should be too strong. At home and then the twilight game on Saturday's Hawthorne and North Melbourne. You know what, despite the fact that North Melbourne were impressive last week, Hawthorne or to play for they're on the cusp of the top four. The Hawks will be very, very too strong for the Kangaroos on Saturday twilight.
Speaker 1: How exciting? How excited is your breakfast hosts ros Stevenson.
Speaker 2: Look, you know what, I think the Hawks reporters. They were up and about early on in the season, but I just think they've tempered their expectations in the last few weeks. But don't you worry they'll be up and about coming to the end of the season and approaching the finals.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going too long here and get more time. I got the hang over the Pies about Damye you picked the game.
Speaker 2: Pies and Eagles or Pies will win this one easily. Okay, what about the other one Sunday afternoon? This is throw's match of the day on Sunday Richmond taking on the Adelaide Crows. I'm chipping the Adelaide Crows to kick an absolute cricket score against the Tigers. Then the final game of this round more buyers. This round, it's the Fremantle Dockers taking on Saint Kilda at Opta Stadium. Ross Lyons Saints, I reckon they're going to cause an upset against his old side, the Dockers.
Speaker 1: There you go. Footy tips of Damian Tardio