Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've got to say on social media there has been a video and because I am friends on Facebook with Jeff Finnick, he has been pranked one of the best all time pranks where they have set up everything outside his house. Do you want to hear what happened?
Speaker 3: Look, it's worth listening to it, worth saying as well. We'll have a chat with Jeffrey right after this. Toot point five would have been a good bit thirty five years ago, sir, all on my house full toot point five, I will rejects at two point what's your mean? Two six?
Speaker 1: Wait for my house? Okay, mother, bring the police, Bring the police, bring the police. How's my house? Pacale yetting? I'd know my house for sale?
Speaker 3: Sir? He's right, that is way under market value? Quickly now by what I mean?
Speaker 2: I told you it's my house.
Speaker 1: I own it totally. How's a for sale?
Speaker 3: But the fun and you'll be doing it today? Well, Carlos, we've just sayen that and we've just plaied it to our audience. He's been gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there is no bit of pranksters and Jeff Fennick has joined us all the way from Malta today Millsy Jeff, good morning to your mate.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Eh? They all good, mate, all good Y're just trying to get over the sale of my house mate.
Speaker 2: Well they got you good, didn't they?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 2: And actually see as it was unfolding, you're ditching the signs and you're threatened to knock the bloody auctioneer out. When did you realize that it was all a prank?
Speaker 1: Well, let me just tell you one thing. If I don't know if you've seen it, I kept looking because there was cameras all filling me. So with no cameras in for being water, mostly being jail. Yeah, it was pretty crazy. But at listen, I didn't really even know my daughter it was a part of it. So you know it was well they got me will that's for sure, but paid back to the bitch and then I'm thinking of some things to get them back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the guys that actually organized that, the blocks we saw sitting in the van, who were they? Uh?
Speaker 1: Obviously I've seen the auctioneer go on TV before. That's why he kind of got me. But there's a young boxer. I'm not young, but Billy did the box that he was. He was maybe the main player in it. But yeah, like I said, they got me good and men, listen, I'm here for a few more years. It's talking to you know what. I went to pay him back in any way, shape or form. The weekend. They're going to be copdent. Whether it's just tipping a bucket of water over it wherever they're walking anywhere, or keeping a thing of paint would be better. So they're going to cop it back.
Speaker 3: You love a good prank, Car was saying earlier. Jet, So what's been your best over the years?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, you know, I try to I don't know, if you know, trying to try to like have have a good time with everybody and have a laugh and that. But like I said, at the end of the day, people were laughing at me. Yeah today, so it was good. But say that's that's just part of life. Lugger see them. I'll get them back slowly, slowly and get them.
Speaker 3: All back over there looking for a new home.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't afford them. I didn't get enough money for mine.
Speaker 3: Very good? Has life made all good?
Speaker 1: Neighboring's wait here with my beautiful wife Susie. Were just we went to Rome for five days, coming them all to for five days and when we go to a few other places Milan and Venice for five days and back home to work.
Speaker 3: Very good, all right, as you always say, loves is all mate. Good on you, thanks for taking our call, thanks for being good.
Speaker 1: Sport, Thank you guys, Thank you very much. Boy.
Speaker 2: Just going back to the video. So it got to the bidding got to about six and a half million, his joint, he was saying during that, amongst all the swearing, so it's worth nine million. It's like six and a half six and a half minute. And then I think he was going to destroy the cameras. He was going to get to the point where I'm not going to have any more filming of this. And that was when they finally jumped out of the car and went over and Dibby actually gave him a cuddle. But yeah, it was very very good.
Speaker 1: They did a great job.