Speaker 1: Because night.
Speaker 2: Well with a lot of they're coming, which was there was some discussion last week that they might have left Perth that but they're not. They're definitely coming December four. We're talking about ac DC. Christo van Egmond is the managing director of TG van Egmond and joins us.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Christie, good morning, how are you very good? What's the tour called power Up, Power Up? They'll be powering up up the stadium. This will sell out within days? Why don't or within hours?
Speaker 1: What do you reckon?
Speaker 4: I would think so, I mean based on what's what's happened in Europe and North America. It's it's been a massive, massive tour. In Europe, they went on sale would see me in tickets and sold one point seven on the first day and then obviously so sold the balance out a few days after. So it's been a huge tour. They've just done ten dates in North America and heading back to Europe produce more shows which is just starting now and then and then coming to come to the home turf in November December.
Speaker 3: And christjoh I'm assuming that if they do so really well that they'll be the opportunity to have further concerts will there because there's a fair gap between them at the moment I say on the schedule.
Speaker 4: There is, I like their rest between shows. But yeah, we've only got one at this point.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're going to go to the MCG on the twelfth of November and Sydney a Corps Stadium on the twenty first. Adelaide on the thirtieth November. Then we get a crack and then Brisbane have to wait until Sunday, the four nighth of December. This will be the biggest concert ac DC eve ever played in wa would that be right?
Speaker 4: That's right? Yeah, usually at tub but very excited to play to play Optic. What an amazing stadium it is.
Speaker 1: How many people will be able to go and.
Speaker 4: Watch approximately sixty thousand?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And when did tickets go on soul and how do we get at first acts to them?
Speaker 4: So ticket's gone Soil this Thursday twenty six and in Perth they're going up online at one pm, which is via Ticketech. So we're just suggesting for ticketdvisers they've got their Ticketech accounts set up, they've got money in the credit card and that they use one device to purchase if they're using multiple devices, there's the risk of getting thrown off, but just be patient on the one device and ticket tech will set up queuing and just be patient.
Speaker 1: What can we expect to be paying for a ticket?
Speaker 4: Average is about one nine? Well, the main ticket price is one ninety nine, so it's a really accessible price and the band's always worked very, very hard to make it a really accessible price point, you know, well below what we're what we're saying out now for comparable.
Speaker 1: Shows, any support acts on that night, Christa.
Speaker 4: We have, We've got Annal and the Sniffers, who are probably the biggest punk rock acts Australia Australia has got and just blow blowing up internationally everywhere. And then we get it to a local support which we're just working through at the moment, so we'll have a nice local element to each of the each of the main cats.
Speaker 2: Carl's is pretty good, counted ye, the audience that I'm just stating him all.
Speaker 1: The time, very good. What's snippers? Bit of Anal and the Snippers love a bit of the Snippers.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're coming to birth and that's really good because there's so many fans of a C d C that'll sell out very quickly.
Speaker 1: And christ A good on you have a good day, thanks very much.
Speaker 2: Chris van Egmond there, Managing director of t G.
Speaker 1: Van Egmond