Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to our podcast of junkies.
Speaker 2: I'm Dave, O Neil, I'm Kindy Flanagan. It's the sweet and Holdie round about get up bar also and the big guy.
Speaker 1: Coming at you.
Speaker 2: We're on a roll a hotel. I've already recorded one episode.
Speaker 1: So a little bit old sugar, a little bit from the man. We're whacked man. Okay, Well, we're going to start with.
Speaker 2: Biscuits, burst up biscuits. We don't often do biscuits day, and I do love this. I love biscuits at the moment. I've been getting into the whisky and pin musically cookie like a meal. It's like a cookie meal.
Speaker 1: I'm usually cookie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a big fat hockey puck of a bite. You for lunch, I'll bring you a packet in my mouth as we know. Yeah, I get the mctgum Tree, my favorite secondhand biscuit store.
Speaker 1: Drove past the other day, said that's gum Tree. Guys, kid gets to staff.
Speaker 2: Now what we've got here today, Dave, let me talk you. I'm very excited about these These are I haven't seen them again since, but they're Tim Tam. It's a collab. It's a Tim Tam Jats collab. So that is sweet and salty in one biscuit.
Speaker 1: Now this is interesting because Jats is the less popular savoy.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I would say Jets is more popular than the Ritz. The Ritsferent the boy is what you had down here. And maybe we had Rits in New Southwest, Yes, yeah, we were't big on savoys up in New.
Speaker 1: South Big in Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was just Ritz v Jats because they did a thing and there is just a little bit different of salt content in.
Speaker 1: One of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I actually think the Rits is a superior cracker because it's kind of flakier. Okay, I find the Jets is a bit it's a bit.
Speaker 1: Hard to watch your views.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've never had them because I've never had a savoyage boy having fourteen an like my son.
Speaker 1: Here's a lot of cheese and vegemie Savoys.
Speaker 2: I mean I would probably buy them, but yeah, we didn't really have them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But I do like the Rits. I find they just a more They're sort of just more buttery or something.
Speaker 1: And when you get amoutic you can start singing that song putting on the Rits, putting some vegemile on the Rits.
Speaker 2: So anyway, jats have combined with Tim Tam.
Speaker 1: I started to have the occasional Tim Tam because my kids like them. Whereas I lived in a shared house and we got free Tim Tams for a while because we were working at Tape. Yeah, we're working at tape. There were two things that we got free Tim Tams and c C's Wow. Yeah, and so you've.
Speaker 2: Just lived a charmed life. We were talking about when you peaked.
Speaker 1: I think you peaked when you lived in that the late eighties, and I was because my dad was a tafe teacher. I worked there. Kurent eventually worked there, my brother worked there. Other people in the shirt hoouse worked there.
Speaker 2: Overloaded with C season.
Speaker 1: They were giving out these showbacks and new students, and we would just rifle through and still the Tim Tams. Well, they're not going to know, they're not going to know that he's got a couple of pamphlets about the tafe.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you weren't actually giving them. You were just stealing.
Speaker 1: We're stealing.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, great, that's very different.
Speaker 1: And we had a lot and so I think I moved on more to chocolate teddy bears and mint slices. Yeah, but I've had a few, Lady, because the kids like them and they're not bad.
Speaker 2: Here's my prediction. I think this is going to be the perfect tim Tam because I think tim Tams are usually a bit sweet, too sweet. I think you put a jatz Cracker in there. It's going to be perfect.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go. We're going in people.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to taste salt.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, there is. You're getting sold not bad. I like those, not bad. Yeah. Is it better than the original? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think it is just a little bit lessweet. You know what I should have done. I should have had an original here for us to compare and contrast foolishness. Now let me point you towards these. These are a Pascal's marshmallow, Oh love Pascals under lab under Oreo.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: These were brought to my attention from my friend Casey in the dog Park.
Speaker 1: Case in the dog Park.
Speaker 2: Yep, case in the dog Park. She sounds like a.
Speaker 1: Band feature the waves like Casey in.
Speaker 2: The Sunshine ban Casey in the Dog Park a lurid pink color. They smell as fake as it's ever possible there's a lot, isn't it. The smell alone could make yours.
Speaker 1: That's not even marshmallow.
Speaker 2: It doesn't smell like marshmallow. It smells like.
Speaker 1: Strawbry fake toilet cleaner, it does.
Speaker 2: That smells that that could be a trough.
Speaker 1: That could be a trough like have used a really industrial cleaner in an international airport.
Speaker 2: That is a horrible biscuit. No, I don't like that at all. It even tastes like trough lolly. And I've eaten a lot of.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of those yellow lollies? Done it? The yellow lollies? That's what we used to say when wee.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 1: No, it's too fake.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't even know what it is. It doesn't even taste that much more. You know what you should do, Dave? I mean, why am I always telling people their business? You can collab with Oreo and marshmallow. Do you know what you do? You get two chocolate Oreo biscuits and you put Pascal's marshmallow in the middle. You idiots, that's what you do a colab. You don't turn out a pink trough lolly biscuit. Just God, who's drunk? A Oreo, don't tell waste waste and absolutely they've wasted my time, your time, and the factories time and listen time. And they shouldn't even be in the shops. They've they've wasted the shelf stackers time.
Speaker 1: Because people make that packaging.
Speaker 2: That's just wow awful. That is Oreo double stuff. Time waster, that's what that is. I'm not happy with that.
Speaker 1: And I love past school the marshmallows.
Speaker 2: I love their marshmallows. It takes nothing like their marshmallows.
Speaker 1: No marshmallow in that. You've got a blind test and I've got some bombshells from the.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got a blind test for you. So you go and hide, take those Oreos into the toilets where.
Speaker 1: I go. Try and give it to the bar. Give them the Bailey over here once one.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm so lucky I've got another proper Crisps limited edition chip. I can't believe my luck that I found these. I just remember where I found them. I found them at an organic shop, organic fruit and veedge supermarket type place in South Melbourne, right near the markets. Okay, so this flavor this week is Habanaro mustard. So I think that's going to be pretty hot because I think the habanero chili is one of the hottest chilies, so habannaro mustard, so it's like hot spicy mustard flavor. All right, I'll get him back anytime, mate, anytime. This is exciting. It's another proper Crisps limited edition or as we know, line extension.
Speaker 1: Like a Cindy one. Oh they're a bit dirty, aren't they dirty?
Speaker 2: Chip? Yep?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to like, you know what, I've been watching Stanley Chucciese Italy. Are you sitting at the That's good god, but it's a lot of awful. Like seriously, We've got to Florence and the dish that they love is a tripe sandwich. I'm like, oh, no, do you know what else?
Speaker 2: I bet they eat other things in Florence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't have to have a tripe sandwich.
Speaker 2: They just choose something else off the menu.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not tripe.
Speaker 2: It's more subtle than I was expecting.
Speaker 1: It's going to sharpness to it, like a beefy kind of Okay, bit of hotness there.
Speaker 2: Hotness, there's a little bit of burn. Yep, you must have got a burning one from that face. I just got a hot one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of oniony, kind of a peppery thing I'm seeing. I'm seeing, I mean trying to see the pack if there's burn. Yeah. So there's chili, there's chili.
Speaker 2: There's chili, and there's one other thing.
Speaker 1: It's chili and it's hard to taste.
Speaker 2: The other thing.
Speaker 1: Is it a cheese? And the cheese is it a meat? No vegetables? Chili and chutney.
Speaker 2: Oh, but there's no sweetness in it. It's not a chutney.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not mustard.
Speaker 2: It is your palates sharp.
Speaker 1: It's Chilian American.
Speaker 2: Musty and a very hot pepper, very hot chili. Habernero mustard mustard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just yes, it's like a yellow mustard, like an American mustard.
Speaker 2: Well, the mustard is American, but the habita chili is that really small sort.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, hot one. Yeah, I can taste the American mustard. I love American mustard.
Speaker 2: I take those for Jasper, he'll enjoyed it, and I put them back in.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, All right, now the moment we've all been waiting for. Dave is going to tell us about the Lollly conference and He's got some bombshells, ladies and bombshells.
Speaker 1: First one is not that exciting. But I'm just going to get the name of the I'm reading Victoria's car that she gave me the Context Conferences and what happened content Context Confectionery Technology Conference. So I think they call it the Lolly Conference. I know. So when I got booked for it, I don't even know what it was. Thought that was a computer comp I save here and so I had the briefing.
Speaker 2: Said no, well, I mean lucky it was you because everything, but then I would have missed out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well that's the thing that the agent rang up and said, you want to do the Contact conference? It's a Tuesday night in Melbourne. Yeah, sure, you.
Speaker 2: Said, Did you say you had me at do you do you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: You know it's Dave O'Neil. Can you fanigan? And anyway, you gotta have a briefing call with this guy? No way. So he gets on the phone with the organizer and he's like, so, anyway, we've got all the good speakers at the Contact conference and think, what's someone talking about Microsoft? He goes, We've got a guy talking about vanilla for an hour. I'm like what. And then the guy's talking about sugars. I'm like, sorry, what is the conference? He goes this confectionery. Didn't they tell you what? Oh god, are you serious? I said, I do a podcast about junk food Junkie, can you finding? And he didn't know about it?
Speaker 2: And did you say? And you say, you're in the confectionery industry and you don't know about the podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't know the number one industry podcast that's going around. Come on, guys, you get constant feedback.
Speaker 2: How about you be serious about your work. So anyway, really having to lay down the law in this episode.
Speaker 1: From that point, I was so excited. And so he said, what's your favorite lollie? And I just thought he was making conversations. I said, lolly bananas.
Speaker 2: My favorite lollly wonderful.
Speaker 1: I get to the content conference. I get there and he goes to meet the guy and he was lovely and then he goes, oh, Mark from Allen's has got a present from you. Mark, who looked like my brother and his name's also Mark, has got two giant bags of bananas. I put a photo in the Facebook group. Two giant bags, bananas, he has got these for you, and then the organized goes on, We've got a Cabri gift pack for you, which was like a basket full of goods, and then dream Days. So I talked to Mark Mark, We've got to get him on the show. He's willing to come on because he's been on Carl Kruzhnski show before and.
Speaker 2: He would love to come on our show.
Speaker 1: Then, because yeah, well he he's sort of in development, sort of in he's on the factory floor, his product development. He's the guy he comes up with some of the the one that gets drunk and comes up with ideas. Yes, because I said to him, I'm actually loving your carrots, you know those orangin.
Speaker 2: Courage. N't encourage that, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just just buttering him up. What do you encouraging him to make those carrots? We had him on the I said that I like the orange flavor, because Kitty was saying that the.
Speaker 2: Too much like natural juice.
Speaker 1: He goes, yeah, yeah, we got a bit of feedback saying they were too natural. I'm saying no, but that's what we want. And there was a bit of a hoohar at work. But I won.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Well, it's interesting that we're right on point.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I like them anyway.
Speaker 2: I think they're all right, but I don't think i'd eat them, even if they were in my car and I'd run out of everything. No, that's a life, of course.
Speaker 1: I that's beside the point. We got to get him on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely. What else has he invented?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, here's my first bombshell. I mean, it's not much of a bombshell, this one, the next, the next one is an absolute bombshell. I said, so you make these lolly bananas at your factory? And he goes, absolutely, we make them with Allen's in Broadford in Victoria. And I said, so is there a special machine for this to go? No, this machine, the same machine that makes bananas makes lolly snakes. No, yes, but I don't know how it works.
Speaker 2: Where's the phone coming from?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But the same machine that makes the bananas makes the snakes. Right, there's the first bombshell. Okay, then I met the guy.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to go there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he said, you can come.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 1: I've got to get his last name, though, no one has business cards anymore. Then I met the guy who runs a kick cat factory.
Speaker 2: Before we move on to him, can I please ask did you question Mark about the new rivalry between life Savers and the fact that Life Savers are throwing everything at the wall and now Alan seems to be throwing shit at the wall too? Did you question him?
Speaker 1: When we were walking to from the drinks to the actual start of the event, I said, what's what's this gind of with Light Saves? He had that kind of Yeah, they just seem to be trying everything that they don't know what they're doing. We should be in this industry day.
Speaker 2: Did you say you should listen to our podcast?
Speaker 1: Mate is now we.
Speaker 2: Literally say they're throwing ship at the.
Speaker 1: Wall, like I said, maybe, Oh god.
Speaker 2: What are you doing showing you've seen his card?
Speaker 1: Hey? What about that business card? Greg Evans? Got Evan's business card. He's from Perfect Match, he's a wedding celebrt Now, no, I got the card of the guy that runs I don't say I've lost the card of the guy factory. This is a desire anyway. Okay, now, okay, we'll move on from there. But he was really nice and he runs a kid Cat factory out in. I think it was near the Ford factory.
Speaker 2: Okay, lost his business card, It doesn't matter, tell me the story. Stop find the business card. Anthony rape On I rape.
Speaker 1: Pronounced his name. He's Italian. He's a process specialist manager at Nesle Good for Good Life, but he basically manages the kick Cat factory.
Speaker 2: This guy, wouldn't you put that on your card. I wouldn't manage the kit Cat factory. I wouldn't put whatever it says on there.
Speaker 1: He's been there for it. It says process specialist manager. He's been there for a long time. But anyway, didn't get much out of him.
Speaker 2: That's okay, bit secretive, bit secretive?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Next one is why do you think he's secretive? I don't know what's he protecting. What's he hiding the pink lemonade kick Cat.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's making them.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got some questions for him.
Speaker 1: Okay. This next one, this is the bomb show. Okay, Okay. So we go into the function, and to be fair, I was hoping they'd all be like Mark and Anthony, that like the workers a lot. You know when corporate gee, you go, oh, that's actually quite corporate, you know what I mean. They're just business people that are working lollies. It's just an accident. They work in lollies. They're not passionate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I like say.
Speaker 1: Victoria, who I met and who gave her stuff last week. You know she loves the junkies. Anyway, another fan came over of the junkies and she said, you're on the reason you're here. I told the guy to book you wonderful because of the junkies. She goes, I've got an absolute bomb show. But you can't say it came from me.
Speaker 2: Oh, but she just said it came from her.
Speaker 1: But no one knows who that is.
Speaker 2: No knows You've read a name, Dave.
Speaker 1: No, not Victoria. It's not Victoria.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not Victoria. This is another fane. Remember when you said there were two fans.
Speaker 1: She said, this is a very well known seat group in the confection of the industry, and I'm going to tell you. Can I say it on the podcast? She said, yeah, but it didn't come from me. Okay, Now, so it's about cherry ripes. Oh my god, did you taste this taste? I just taste the cherry.
Speaker 2: You're going to blow my mind.
Speaker 1: Don't you tell me what flavor that is? Tell me what flavor is? What flavor is a cherry ripe, coconut almond? No, but you're on the right track. Cherry ripes in Australia, I know if this is a specific to Australia, are not cherry flavored. They're raspberry flavored. Bombshell, they're ras flavored, And you're.
Speaker 2: Saying that in other countries they're flavored with cherry.
Speaker 1: In England, I think, yeah, but this this what you're in and if you think of it when you it's raspberry because Australians don't like cherry flavored.
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it because it's too sour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually rasby flavor. They've just got to think in this cherry, that's rasby. How about that? Wow, it's gonna they're gonna be the front of the Herald Sun tomorrow. Would he telegraph? There'll be a post on Facebook.
Speaker 2: I wish they'd bring out a proper cherry ripe. Then I love cherry too, because I like cherry. I think I might know why they do this because cherry often tastes like cough medicine. Yes, so that might be the problem people went cough medicine ripe.
Speaker 1: I remember anantatalling this in the seventies. Her friend lived next door to the cherry ripe faction said all she saw coming in were turnips. Anyway, all right, bombshell that bombshell over.
Speaker 2: Well, while we're doing substitutions. May This is another podcast that I'm going to be referring to, but I do think it needs to be said. I was listening to this American Life podcast.
Speaker 1: And they would love that podcast. I love that show.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the latest episode?
Speaker 1: Listen to it regularly. But like the use car dealers around for a show.
Speaker 2: Well, this will blow your mind.
Speaker 3: There's there's still our glass's very very strong evidence to support the fact that when you're eating calamari rings, you're actually eating what is called pig bung, which is like the pig anus.
Speaker 1: So there's substituting pigs balm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like it's like a long tube think about it's into rings what And they even did it like because they couldn't get anyone to actually admit that this was happening anywhere, so they did a taste tests because they said, look, you know what, you're always going to be able to taste the difference anyway.
Speaker 1: And also it's like a myth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no one could taste the difference. One person went, okay, I think the real kalamari is and they picked the pig bung and another person picked the correct klamari, but then none of them taste the difference. So you might be eating pig anus and I love klamari. Well, think about that next time you're reading it. You could be You could be loving pig bung had last week. Isn't that a great word though, that they use bung pig bung?
Speaker 1: But that's America. In Australia, we wouldn't be eating it, surely not.
Speaker 2: Really, Where do you reckon half of all the frozen calamari? There's not that many squids in the sea. What are they doing with all those left over pig buns?
Speaker 1: Another bomb shell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this is the bombshell.
Speaker 1: That is when you get the string, all right, Next.
Speaker 2: Might be the bun.
Speaker 1: It's what did you have any more bomb shells?
Speaker 2: But we great bomb shells.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Our final segment today is what she's left on the table because we have to get rid of all this so that we can clear out and leave the poor staff to.
Speaker 1: This segment's called what she It's left.
Speaker 2: On the table, And what we've got is polyaffle bites juicy bursts from the Lolly Natural Lolly Company and Cadbury. You know they do that slice range, which is kind of weird. I haven't liked many of them, but this one, Dave looks promising. Dairy milk, peanut, caramel slice, all the things we like. Okay, starting with juicy burst, juicy bursts, orange and passion fruit flavored spurred chewing gum.
Speaker 1: We love spurt chewing when we're kids.
Speaker 2: Love spur was not watermelon flavored. The juicy burst in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's like pet What the hell? What is that like petrol? That's bad and that's bad.
Speaker 2: That's not even a lolly.
Speaker 1: Avoid them to avoid the juicy bursts.
Speaker 2: Got an orange one you've got a passion for. I'm going to try the passion one because I think, oh yeah, that's the one you put back.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I didn't think anyone would want anymore, So I want to try go the yellow ones.
Speaker 2: Orange ones taste a bit like your favorite carrots.
Speaker 1: Okay, an orange one oranges are right passion for. It's awful. Oh no, it's bad, bad, it's gagging. Spit out, just spit into the pack and I'm going to throw it out. Oh yea oranges, alright.
Speaker 2: The orange ones just taste like carrots, as in Loly.
Speaker 1: Carrots from Allen's Produce my market.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mark and Mark, he's been polite. They're not his favorite.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, better than carrots.
Speaker 1: Come on. He's at the number one. Allen's is at number one.
Speaker 2: Well that's good because I thought that there might be a challenge of coming poly waffle. First. I want to finish with this.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, polywaffle bikees now I did learn at the conference.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: The reason they're making them in balls, I can't The technologies to make a long poly waffle is hard to master.
Speaker 2: Is that what they always taste stale?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is made it by an Adelaide company called Men's. I think we've been in my lab too long. Not bad, though used by November.
Speaker 2: Taste like a poly waffle to me. Not bad actually chewiness of it, but I would say normally the marshmallow is a bit softer and yeah, this is more like sort of the texture of nougat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not bad worth trying.
Speaker 2: I think you're just worth trying if someone else bought them. Don't buy a bag for yourself.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the great hope? Here?
Speaker 2: Here we go, the big finish peanut, caramel slice, dairy milk. I mean spoiler, someone has gone early on this, so it can't be that bad that.
Speaker 1: You or double deep or someone scoop.
Speaker 2: That's me, not one scoop. She never eats.
Speaker 1: Anything that she's great, not bad, Peanutty. Why she's so good. I'm not saying that she's always bad.
Speaker 2: She just gets ship done. That's the fact that she just only ever has one scoop or anything. So she's got plenty of time on her hands. All the time I'm eating, she's out there doing stuff and I'm like, oh, I can't, I'm still eating ice cream. She's I've already written a book.
Speaker 1: You know what. It's very rare to get a peanuty Cadbury thing, actually very rare. So that's a good combo.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. I reckon you can take that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Gets even better the more you eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nice like that.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: It's not too sweet, the camel, the nuts, really savoring it up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the episode episode I'm bad Dave. We've done well. I'm going overseas soon, so I don't know when we'll record next.
Speaker 2: No, because I've got some Geelong gigs all next week in the g town. I mean, you really have blown my mind with the raspberry ripe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, raspby ripe. That should be called that's a bombshell. I wasn't gel long on Saturday night at the football it's a great place. Saw your mate Broden just walking along in the.
Speaker 2: Same Gelong fan.
Speaker 1: No, he was reviewing Brodens from Armie Donner and he was in Fisk as the reporter guy, the what was his name in Fisk? Oh yeah, anyway, he's famous to Donna anyway, and he said.
Speaker 2: He's there reviewing Simon Bramovich, that's it.
Speaker 1: And he was there reviewing the stadium because there's a big, big Footy stadium.
Speaker 2: He does a podcast about football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said he was looking for the donuts. So anyway, it's good to see him anyway.
Speaker 2: Wonderful voice.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got that great voice. And you know where he got that voice from because I interviewed him on podcast once. It's from his granddad. They both worked at the msgen membersh and so he had to act like a dormant and a bouncer. And he's granted, you say, all right, boys from now on, water, then beer, water, then beers, having war in between the beers. All right, last drinks, guys, last drink, Thank you, guys, last drink. So his granddad had that voice, because I met his dad and his dad doesn't have the voice.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and how about his mum.
Speaker 1: Age? These periods are my age basically anyway. So, yeah, we were a turn at one point, but I have to go overseas.
Speaker 2: What's the cherry ripe ad? I was trying to think of it.
Speaker 1: I remember there was.
Speaker 2: The flake ad?
Speaker 1: Was it a girl on a bike? Was that flying? Yeah, he's a beautiful woman in.
Speaker 2: The seventies, all those years, it's been.
Speaker 1: Raspberry bombshe it's gonna be in the paper.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leak that.
Speaker 1: Who told you media watch?
Speaker 2: She's going to get fined. I do.
Speaker 1: She probably doesn't even work for the company. She actually whispered it to me.
Speaker 2: He was so secret is well, and then said, but you can say it on the bad cast.
Speaker 1: I said to it, can I say on the pout. She said, yeah, God, you know.
Speaker 2: I've still got this bad taste of juicy bursts. Just avoid those at all cost. Guys, that's a community service warning.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Guys will return one yea.
Speaker 2: It will be a while, but we'll be back.
Speaker 1: It will be back. Just listen to the old episodes. I don't know, can't see kitty alright,