Speaker 1: Jesus, Well, don't know where it's gone. Look at you.
Speaker 2: Rod Smith, Hello in California.
Speaker 3: Goodo, Tony, look apparently Yeah, fifteen cloudy, little bit of rain here and there, heading for a top of twenty one. Hope we get there, you'll mate. June, July and August really hots up here in southern California with live music. Oh, you've got the likes of Zigzy Top, Foreigner, Rod Stewart, Brad Baisley, Dirk's Bentley, and the list goes on.
Speaker 2: And then we talked about the fact that rock and Rod shows no sign of slowing and why would he?
Speaker 3: I guess, well, he's saying that his concerts that are happening in Vegas at the Seasons Colisseum. You might say it's going to continue, but not to sure how long that his wife, I think, is just saying that he ride it's time to retire. Left to see and then what.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do? He's not gonna play golf.
Speaker 3: I make another whiskey for something.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't he? I tell you what. I've become late to the party, but a great fan of Taylor Swift.
Speaker 3: Have you? Oh? Well, Taylor has been unseated as the world's youngest self made billionaire by a thirty year old here in the United States. She's a hard partying college dropout who has reaped a windfall from artificial intelligence. And her name is Lucy Gow, a self professed workaholic who rides an electric skateboard to work when she's not being shaped by an assistant. As a net worth of one went three billion as of Wednesday, more than not million, so I think Taylor was sitting on about one point one billion or something like that. Now she came up with a company called Scale Ai, and it was a firm really founded by her with Alexander Wang in twenty sixteen when she was just twenty one. And now the company has been valued at twenty five billion and it just closed on a deal on the first of June. Now Goo has admitted she never buys groceries instead just orders all the meals from uber.
Speaker 2: Each of course she does. Why would she got tell us about this newport man's quest to cover or recover of you like a lot of money in bitcoorn.
Speaker 3: Well, this happened twelve years ago there, Tony.
Speaker 2: We'd like to be up to date with these stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's been looking for all these twelve years of this lost hard drive. You may have remembered the story seven hundred and forty two million dollars in bitcoin. Now he finally ended his search. James Howells, an IT worker, once held a fortune that would only you could only really dream of, Tony. But Massaga began at twenty thirteen when Howe's routine office cleanup discarded a hard drive that held the private key to his bitcoin watt and he threw it out and it fell into the landfill. And he's been looking ever since. He had aipowered drones, robotic systems, even tried to sue the local council to access more of the landfill. And now a Los Angeles Bay production company has acquired the rights to tell how story in a new doco series. Well, we'll see how that turns out.
Speaker 2: Tell us about this new obesity pill that sort of if you like, apparently mimics gastric lapbending.
Speaker 3: Look, this is an innovative method for weight loss by redirecting nutrient absorption. Now it's groundbreaking new obesity treatment. It's in a pill form and is showing early promise in a first of its kind. The research has tested synt one one, a once daily oral medication designed to safely and shift nutrient absorption to the lower and testine. Now, this process, like you said, mimics how gastric bypass surgery helps people lose weight and manage metabolism without the need for surgery. That one. Clinical trials are happening right now, Tony. So forget ozembic and the rest. This seems a lot safer.
Speaker 2: Forget.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: We're going to forget ozavig. It's a lot safer. There's this man. Now he's got this test up and running. How I get this right? Performs a test to see if she, whoever she might be, is in fact nothing more than a gold digger.
Speaker 3: Now, look, imagine being asked to pay for your date, only to realize it was just a test to weed out gold diggers. Well promising first date took an unusual turn for one woman when she found herself the subject of an expected and highly uncomfortable test organized by her date. Now, the date was sent up by a mutual friend. The twenty nine year old woman and a thirty one year old date met for a coffee and some pastries at a cafe. Date actually went, well, lots in common. You had great conversation. However, when the one hundred dollars bill arrived, things changed. Her date handed her the bill and said, is it okay for you to pay? After she paid, he said, congratulations, you've passed the test. On he said, he said, you're not a gold digger. But the guy says he was burnt many times in the past and expected him to foot the bill for many things, dinners, trips, everything like that. Now he does this just to make sure they're not go all diggers after his money.
Speaker 2: Well, it's actually not a poor strategy.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you can do that. I don't know how that's going to turn out.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Well, let's ask the audience if you were in a similar situation and somebody asked you to quote pay the bill in those circuits cumstances, what would your reaction be?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Double, three, six, nine, three. Lots of texts which we love. Thank you from Jane who writes importantly correction if you don't mind her to maker. Martha Gardner was not the person surrounded by a scandal. Was the other Martha? Yes, it was Martha Stewart, the American, which is well and truly documented. Martha Garder was a fully fledged Australian Martha not a real name. I think she became.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 2: Married to mister Warrell, the great mister Warrell. Is my memory about that. Darren James would remember more about that.
Speaker 3: Gone, it's Martha Stewart. She went to jailes she did get to prison, Yes she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a ricent doco about that was pretty grueling of the time. You can imagine how intensely it was at the time. But she did serve time, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Very much. So you're going to do the right thing.
Speaker 2: What about those soccer Rus.
Speaker 3: Look, you'd have to say gold because look, soccer Rus are on the brink of World Cup qualification. Now Tony Popovic's side, he did secure the one zero win over Japan on the ninetieth minute. The attorney incredible game, believable. Look yeah, look I thought I was going to go to a nil all and then you hear they score in the ninetieth minute. You know, Look they broke a sixteen year scoring drought against Japan. And the fifth of World Cup will be hosted by three countries there Tony, the US, Canada and Mexico, and the final match will be in New Jersey and all happens from June eighth to July third, twenty twenty six. So it looks like the old soccer Rus are on their way.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another hurdle to it. It looks pretty good, but there's another hurdle to a goo, which will be decided I think coming up next Tuesday. I want to watch as we get closer to that is my understanding. Anybody that's been following a little more closely, let me know one double three six nine three, have a look at some of these things. In music, I think I noticed that the crowded house. I don't know whether you for me it, but they were looking back and doing some more touring, which is great just announce in the last couple of days.
Speaker 3: Well, in nineteen ninety six there Tony Crabit House announced they would be disbanded. Yes, and they played their final concert at the Sydney Opera House in November nineteen ninety six. But now they kind of, you know, say hey, let's do some more touring, which is good for him today. But in nineteen seventy one, American blues rock band brand Funk Railroad smashed the record held by the Beatles when they sold out New York Sheer Stadium in seventy two hours. And in nineteen eighty three the Police started a two week sorry, a four week run at number one in the UK and number one for two weeks in Australia with Every Breath You Take and now the fifth best selling single of the decade. And the song was written in nineteen eighty two at GoldenEye in Fleming's estate on Jamaica, and the lyrics are the words of a possessive lover very.
Speaker 4: Bersuity, very very very step.
Speaker 5: Never word you see very stab oh care you see you belo.
Speaker 1: Arrist you check.
Speaker 5: You remove you to me the revialueree, very small youth.
Speaker 1: Fak the re clean you steak.
Speaker 6: I'll be watching.
Speaker 5: You since you're go. I'll be last wee street. I see that I need see you stay. I'm going down and see a gap. I feel so girl had alone for you. I be made it made it please.
Speaker 2: You can't see.
Speaker 1: You will all.
Speaker 5: Im a cool.
Speaker 1: I stand you take there, remove.
Speaker 6: Very fall you week.
Speaker 5: Very small you freaking you reclaim you speaking from me? Watching you the remove you never stept.
Speaker 6: And I'll be watching Bbby watched you haven't, and Mobby watched Nest the second watch, taking
Speaker 5: That Moby watched s