S1: A listener production.
S2: Where can I have many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mates around the country and around the world? And we think it's really important that when you go to somebody's house, you say, thanks for having us. So Luke and I would like to say thank you to the Wurundjeri, Woiwurrung and Boonwurrung peoples of the Kulin nation, the land on which this podcast is recorded on. We pay our respects to their elders, past and present, and we extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples here, listening, past and present. Always was. Always will be Aboriginal land.
S3: Don't film me. You are ridiculous. Don't do that either. I'm sick of you. You're a nutcase. I don't care, mate. Look at you. You infuriate me as a human being. Why are you recording? Can I pick my nose? Look. I'm sassy.
S4: Sassy? Scott.
UU: A listener production. Don't fool.
S3: Me. You are ridiculous. Don't do that either. I'm sick of you. You're a nutcase. I don't care. Look at you. You infuriate me as a human being. Why are you recording? Can I pick my nose? Look. I'm sassy.
S4: Sassy? Scott.
S2: Why does my voice sound like this?
S3: Annoying. Whiny. No. Husk.
S2: Dry. Stretched.
S3: I know why. Strenuous because we have just finished up a tour and a national tour. I reserved myself when we don't need to be talking. So, you know, like, normally someone asks you a question that's just a yes and no is just required. But Scott goes into a Shakespeare monologue that no one needs.
S2: It's who I am. I give 110% Luke. I'm either in or not. Rewind.
S3: Rewind the tape. Why do I sound husky? That's why you dig it. Literally, Scott would be like, I need to call this person and this person and this person. I'm like, you don't just don't talk.
S2: Uh, we just finished our national tour. Thank you so much. If you shared one of our posters, if you commented on it or if you came to the show, you know what you got. And the gratitude that I feel from that very first show.
S3: First one in Sydney.
S2: Luke and I walk out, so to be totally honest, we raw dogged it. We had never done the show from top to bottom in costume. Yeah, um, with tech like to.
S3: Keep that context. So there's storytelling. There's games we do on stage with audience participation. There's also a singing, dancing number and those three things, we've rehearsed them, but not together.
S2: Yeah. So Luke and I, I reckon it was seven minutes in in Sydney and no lie. Our show producer writer Nikki comes up to us right before the show. It was magical, wasn't it, Luke? We bought our fucking eyes out about ten minutes before we went on. She said, I've been on the comedy circuit for years, and I have never in my life felt or experienced this type of energy, guys. And she said, these people are here for you. You've got so many different types of people out there. She's like, they're here for you. You've been able to do this. She's like, go out there, have fun. She goes, but like, you're gonna have to harness this energy. There's more than I've ever seen in my life. We walk out on stage, run out, and they're.
S3: Chanting, show us your.
S2: Dick. No, that didn't come till later. Yeah, but they were screaming for the first 20 minutes, going, I fucking love you. I fucking love you.
S3: My favorite was I love you, Scott. And then like, three seconds later and you look and.
S2: But it was 6 or 7 minutes in that Luke. I remember looking at you and it was like, oh my God, we've got this. All of the lines just were coming out and the jokes were just coming out perfectly. I thought.
S3: Yeah. So when we're saying the jokes and the lines were coming out perfect, I had that down pat a month ago.
S2: Watch yourself Mister got 20% of the words and I have 80%. What do you mean? I did the word count. Um, that's.
S3: Because you wanted it like that. If you're going to go down that.
S2: What was the worst part of the tour, Luke?
S3: The worst part for you? Let me think. There's quite a bit. What? I hate travelling. Okay, that's a good one. I struggle with travelling, I.
S2: What? What? What about travelling? Don't you like sitting next to me? We can change that really easily. Why don't we? We can request that.
S3: Shut up! The transit. I just hate travelling. Like sitting in an airport. And then even. I used to love hotels. The feeling of going into a hotel I loved. And now it's like we do go into a lot of hotels that it's kind of. It's like, I want to go to resorts now. I don't want to go to a fucking resort.
S2: Categorically not.
S3: We should. I'll put in a request. I should do a cruise.
S2: No, we will not do a fucking cruise. Oh.
S3: Can I just repeat one thing that I heard, though, when we were staying the fir. No. The second place we stayed at in Brisbane. Shout out to the Emporium. They were amazing.
S2: Shout out specifically Matthew.
S3: So Matthew concierge has come up to me when I'm with my two cousins and he goes, we haven't had VIPs like this since Keith Urban and Post Malone.
S2: And he said we've reserved the hotels. Aston Martin to get you guys around Brisbane the whole time you're here with us. He said, please come with me. You're not to use the standard hotel lifts. We have a VIP lift stop for people like you. And we were like, oh, thanks Matthew, but it's cool. Like it's just fucking us, right? Sweating. We get up to our room and it's late, I think when we checked in. And then I hear another knock on my door and he's like, Mr. O'Halloran, here are my details. You do not have to contact anybody. Can I take an order for you? Would you like to go out for dinner anywhere in the city? I can get you anywhere you want. And I went. I actually just want ice cream and spaghetti bolognese in bed. Does the hotel do that? He goes now we do. It won't be long. And he said, good night, Mr. O'Halloran. And he walked off.
S3: All right, let's bring it back to the tour. That's enough about the worst part for you is is transiting.
S2: The worst part for me would be energy levels. Like, I think, you know, when I'm really trying to preserve my energy and you know this, don't act dumb when I'm obviously trying to preserve my energy. And people look at me like I'm being rude. Like if I'm like, yeah, that'd be great. If we could just put it over there, please. People expect me to be 100%. I think in some of those moments.
S3: I could tell.
S1: When I met you guys afterwards because I came to the Sydney show, obviously, and you asked me to come backstage afterwards and properly meet you because we never met in person before. We do this all interstate.
S3: Can you believe this? So you're listening to this right now? We had never met our producer Elise in person, and.
S2: We were blown away by how tall she is.
S3: Elise.
S2: Elise is.
S3: Tall. People listening right now. Does she sound tall? Do I sound giant? It's not a giant. She is.
S2: That's a terrible word to call giant.
S3: You're on the women's Australian basketball team. I'm sure of.
S1: It, guys. I'm like five seven. I'm not that tall. The best thing is, I'm not five seven.
S3: I've still got a sore neck from looking up at you.
S2: All right. Yeah. You were saying? Yeah.
S1: I loved coming backstage to meet you. And I was like. I mean, I've worked with you for a bit, and I was like, I know what Luke's going to be like. I know what Scott's going to be like, but you just come off the stage. Scott and I saw exactly you doing that, trying to sort of siphon off some of your energy because you still had a meet and greet to do. I think you were also in a daze because you're like, Holy shit, I've just come off the stage from doing the first ever show, and you were just like, hello, it's so good to meet you. I just. Yeah. And just walked off and I was like, slay king. Like, go, go off. Love that for you. Yeah.
S3: Scott was dead after the show.
S2: I said to Luke, the show's over. When we do our last meet and greet, it's not when we walk off that stage and we do our tech rehearsal and step through queue to queue, which is about four hours before every show. Then we do the show, which is 2.5 hours. Then we have a 20 minute break, then we have about an hour and a half of meet and greets. Greats. So I'm like, in my head, we're only kind of like a third of the way through.
S3: One third one, you're putting two thirds to the meet and greet.
S2: One three quarters, three quarters by the. A quarter. The last quarter is a meet and greet. How do you.
S1: How do you do that? How do you. Keep that energy up though. Because when I when the show is finished, I was like, oh gosh, that would. Be such a big energy slump. And then your manager Bella was like, okay, we've got to go do the meet and greet now. And I was like, oh my God, I'm exhausted. And I just watched like, you then need to keep the energy up to meet people, which is like exciting and wonderful to do. But you're like, what do you do? How do you rally yourself?
S2: I'm so grateful for people turning up, and I truly believed that it's what they expect. It's what the industry expects of a professional, and I owe it. And it's like it's owed to them, right? And you need to be the best version of yourself in that meet and greet. People were coming to meet us and share stories with us for whatever reason, right. And I had to make sure that I still had energy, that they weren't disappointed. There's there's so much riding still in that that final minute of of the night. So, um, what I was talking about, that preservation of energy. I was so conscious of it, so aware of and intentional with where I'm putting my energy on the days. But Luke thinks I talk too much, which I kind of do. Yeah.
S3: You do.
S1: Okay, well, if that worked well, then what didn't work? Well, what do you think didn't work well.
S3: It didn't work well, Scott. What?
S2: Fucked up.
S3: Um.
S2: Like one time where Luke's like. No, we're not telling that story now. I see you getting ahead. Scott.
S3: Yeah. So, Scott, this was in Brisbane. In Brisbane. I didn't know how to stop him. And he's like, don't derail me. Like the way he was looking at me, he's like, how dare you stop me from saying my lines? I'm like, you've just skipped 20 minutes of content.
S2: Knowing that in the.
S3: Maldives you had skipped, that you were skipping the Maldives. I'm sorry. Yeah, you went straight to, you know who would be proud? And I'm like, oh my God, you're not doing it. And I was like, no. And you're like, grandma. I was like, no. As in, no, don't do.
S2: Not doing that. Because then the show ends.
S3: There was another one in feedback as well. Scott was like, Scott, Luke, you need to rehearse the going down to stage with the Mars better. The reason I was so slow is because you didn't put your microphone back to where it was supposed to be.
S2: Is that are we sure of that? Yeah, because.
S3: The mic wasn't there and you said, Luke, you need a mic to go down because I can't look behind because you're going to be doing something.
S2: So, you know, it's categorically up to the tech director and the stage manager to make sure those mics are always back on the stage. Well, that was.
S3: The issue there.
S2: It's definitely not my fucking problem. Well don't say.
S3: So. In the email thing. It was Luke. Maybe you should rehearse this better.
S2: I didn't know it had anything to do with the the microphone. I had no idea it had anything to do with the mic.
S1: Can I tell you something I think was funny?
S3: Yes.
S1: So the Sydney show, which I very much loved, you obviously don't know much about New South Wales geography. And you have this wonderful bit where you give away a $1,000 Jetstar voucher to someone who competes in a game which is so great, except that the woman who won it is from a town that was so far out of Sydney it doesn't have an airport.
S2: They were the ladies that drove eight eight hours to come to our fucking show.
S3: Eight hours?
S2: Like you're saying, you don't like a one hour flight from Melbourne to Sydney? They drove eight hours to see us.
S3: It's impressive. Yeah.
S2: It's phenomenal.
S3: Yeah, it's pretty cool. Eight hours though. Is there anything else that fucked up on stage?
S2: You just want to always talk about what I. What I didn't do is. What?
S3: No. So. So halfway through the the, um, live show tour, uh, my role is the anchor. Yeah. Apparently, there always needs to be in a duo. And it was something we had never discussed or thought about. So my role is more the anchor. Is that because you're heavier?
S5: Sorry. Sorry, Luke. I couldn't help.
S1: Myself. I'm sorry. I've had silly juice today.
S5: I'm sorry.
S3: I blame it on juice. Apple juice? Did she just.
S2: Blame that on apple juice?
S3: Get back to the basketball court, Elise.
S2: Hey, Elise, I want you to say if you can hear what the energy was like, how you described the bucking ball. You said it. You said a phenomenal thing. Can you recall.
S1: Josh being up on that stage and having to command an audience that is, you know, as you know, listener, you love these guys so much. But being on the other end of that, standing and looking at a room of people who love you and really want to tell you while you're trying to tell a story about the time you broke your dad's heart with Mars arriving in the sky like it was just. It was like watching you ride a bucking bull. And I will say, is the first time you were rodeo riders. You did an excellent job.
S2: Ah.
S3: Thank you. And I'm sure you've listened people as well, that I am naturally an awkward human. So there's one stage that we kind of alluded to earlier, Scott, where Scott says it's not the first time Luke's going to get his dick out and swing it around and show off and forget about the 5% of you. Whatever. But then what did the people start doing, Scott?
S2: They start chanting, show us your dick! We want to see your dick, Luke. Show us your dick and I. I'm like, what the fuck?
S3: I'm instantly red and sweating like my white t shirt is now see through. And I turn around to me. Now look at that.
S2: I'm like, yo, I'm like, stop it or I'll drag you the fuck out of here. So then that gets more people going, show us your dick, show us. And I was like, cut it out.
S3: So I showed him my dick. Yeah.
S2: Um, okay.
S3: So just to wrap it all up, we can't say thank you to you enough, Elise. No, not to you, Elise. To the listener right now. But all of you coming along for the ride. And if you were there in person, or if you listened to this from an area that you just couldn't come to a show or for whatever reason, you couldn't be there, but still liked our videos, commented on things. It means the world to us because we can put up a funny video, but this was the first time that we actually had done something that had soul behind it, and we really were requiring on a bit of a backing from you. And and it meant a lot to us. And to see the support we had was like, fuck, we can do this again potentially. So we might.
S2: Take a regional, we might take it international. Who fucking knows? But let's just stop for a second, take a breather, and truly thank you from the bottom of our heart for coming and supporting us.
UU: Luke, Luke and sassy.
S4: Sassy.
S6: Sassy. Scott.
S3: We're here to talk about the weirdest things you believed as a kid. And Scott, I'm intrigued. Before we started this, Scott was saying that he can't think of anything weird. Nothing. You know why I do.
S2: Believe I met God?
S3: But do you know why?
S2: But then I'm like, I don't believe in God, so that confuses me.
S3: Scott, is that narcissistic? That he would still believe everything he thought as a kid? So there's so much to probably say right now. I'm a fucking.
S2: Dreamer, Luke. I'm a fucking dreamer. And I make them come true.
S3: There we go. Bam! Oh, that was one of mine that I've got written down.
S2: Shut up.
S3: I used to be.
S2: You take from me and you. You're like a parasite. You take. You're like I'm the host and you take from the host. That's what you're doing right now.
S3: That's not too bad way of explaining it. I studied biology. Scott, you could have actually got a mark in an exam, but what I was trying to say before I was rudely interrupted was I used to, at some stage, Age believe my dreams would come true. Like I remember we went to Dreamworld once and I was like, I've dreamt this. It's real. And then like during the week, I would have a dream. Like someone in the family would die and I'm like, oh my God, they're gonna die. Like, I started to believe everything I would dream.
S2: So the weirdest thing you believed as a kid was that your dreams came true. Because once you dreamt you went to movie world, and then we as a family went to movie world.
S3: Yeah. And then, like, I had a dream, like you would be in a car accident. I'm like, oh, God's going to go this week. Oh, no. You used to believe that.
S2: And I had multiple car accidents. Yeah, because you didn't die.
S3: He's like, where should I fall asleep? On the ring road? No. Scott was that.
S2: Was I was tired. I'd done a night shift.
S3: I've done many night shifts.
S2: Okay. You made me sleep. No, you didn't fucking work as hard as me. That's what that tells me.
S3: Um, another thing that I believed. Yes. Ink poisoning. If I wrote on my hand, I was going to die from ink lead poisoning. That's fucking.
S2: True. No lead poisoning. Remember that as well. Lead like I've still got lead in.
S3: My elbow from when I was stabbed in year.
S2: Eight. I got a rock in my head.
S3: That's your brain?
S2: No, I've still got it. Hang on. Do you want.
S3: To touch it? It's not. It's a calcified. Shut the fuck.
S2: Up. It's not.
S3: It could be infected.
S2: So once.
S3: See? Here we go. Things Scott believes as a child.
S2: Once I was on a skateboard. No, a cousin's house. And I fell off the skateboard, and I grazed my head on the gravel. Anyway, my auntie, she picked it out with fucking tweezers because I had gravel on the side of my face. Tough, honey. And anyway, she clearly didn't get them all out. Feel it. I need your finger. I know what it feels like, but it's your finger.
S3: It's calcified. It's calcified.
S2: Medical terminology.
S3: It's calcified. Scar tissue.
S2: Don't need it here.
S3: See, another thing Scott believes is.
S2: That I need to touch it. I'm gonna go get a random out there. Then if you won't touch it, I'm gonna.
S3: I'm gonna go ask her.
S2: I need to.
S3: Tell you to fuck off. You got rocks in your head, Scott. Oh, no. He's going out there. She's producing another show.
S2: She's producing.
S3: Yeah, I know she doesn't want to feel your calcified scar tissue.
S2: Just feel it, Luke.
S3: Nothing.
S2: Give me your finger, then go feel around.
S3: Yeah, it's calcified scar tissue.
S2: Or a fucking rock in my head. Or a.
S3: Cyst. But we.
S2: Asked you. We asked you?
S3: No, I've got more. There's another one that. This would trigger you as well.
S2: Trigger me? Go.
S3: You know when you would go collect daisies and those yellow weeds at the park? Yeah. And you used to put one under your chin, remember? And if your chin lit up yellow, it meant if you had good cholesterol or bad cholesterol. Do you remember that?
S2: Never did that.
S3: I believed that for a very long time. You'd put the little yellow daisy under your chin, and if it reflected up on the yellow on your skin, it was if you had good or bad cholesterol.
S2: I think you're reminding me of what I've just remembered. A memory unlocked, remember? Obviously. Daisy chains. Um. But remember, I think it was Jasmine the lolly. I mean, the lolly, the the flower before it bloomed was really sweet. If you sucked on it. Never.
S3: Okay. Oh, yeah, I used.
S1: To do that. There you.
S2: Go. Remember? Fascinating. Jasmine. The little tiny little flower before it opened. Smells beautiful before it opened. If you sucked on it, it was really sweet. But now I'm, like, just a whole lot of kids running around sucking on probably a poisonous plant. It's probably half the fucking reason why we are the way we are. But we did ask you on our well, no we didn't. Producer Elise asked you on our Instagram. What was the weirdest thing you believed as a kid? And we got like over 80 fucking messages. So we want you to know, we comb through them and we've pulled out some that have fucking made us laugh. Luke, do you want to go with Shona's?
S3: Shona you go with Shona.
S2: Shona okay. Shona said that if you put a dandelion under someone's mattress, they'd piss the bed.
S3: Karen, I lived at the foot of a mountain and thought Santa lived at the top of the mountain.
S2: She actually thought it though, like, this is what we have to imagine. These people actually thought this. Chloe said, I believed that my parents could actually see the percentage of water that I was using in the shower. Sounds like dad.
S3: Dad? Yeah.
S2: Dad could. Yeah. Dad knew he was upset.
S3: Can I just paint the picture, though? Paint it. Dad would be like, you can only have a four minute shower, and that's all. But I'm going to spend the next three hours watering the garden.
S2: Fucking garden?
S3: Yeah, there's a lot of sense there. He tried to time our showers. Imagine if we tried to time his garden.
S2: Next up, we got Reese Witherspoon.
S3: Reese, I believed that there was a little man who lived in the traffic lights that changed the colors.
S2: How little must he have been?
S3: Apparently, there was quite a lot that were saying that they thought they were clowns. There was another one I read saying something like the clowns, they change their noses, and the noses were the colors of the light.
S2: And Amelia said, if we left the lights on in the car, we would get taken by the police.
S3: Yeah, that was always a scary thing, wasn't it?
S2: You can't have the interior lights on.
S3: You used to get in so much trouble. Why do I.
S2: Still feel I can't do it?
S3: Cos your arms are short. You can't reach.
S2: So Kate thought that Mr. Sheen was real. So I used to clean furniture all the time waiting for him to pop out.
S3: Oh, that's so nice, Mr. Sheen. Lauren, the Queen cut off people's ears when they were being knighted. You know how she's got the sword and she goes bang, bang on the side of the shoulders? She did not stop cutting off their ears.
S1: It's the trade off for being a sir or a lady.
S3: You'd be like, I want to be a republic. I don't want her in charge of my country.
S2: Bailey said that back when they only had black and white TV that people only saw in black and white.
S3: I like that.
S2: One. That's fucking stupid.
S3: Next one is from Carly. If you looked at a cemetery for longer than 10s, you would die. But the cemetery brought out a lot, though, like we used to hold our breath. Yeah, and I remember the one on Pliny Road. There was a traffic lights there, and if it went red, it was like, we're dead. It was like, I'm going through this red light. I don't give a fuck.
S2: I remember that.
S3: That was the scariest. That's near that maccas there. Um, but the morses used to put their finger in their belly button. Yeah. Weird. Um, next one's actually a voice memo that's been sent in by Chloe.
S7: So back in grade one to maybe, like, 3 or 4. My friend was in the show H2O, and we had, like, a little group. Three of us in our group, and she got the full mermaid tail and we were all so excited for it anyway. After that, she came back to school and pretty much said to us, you guys are mermaids. Anyway, so we she made us go and like test our skin in the school bathroom with the water and my skin went red and all the girls just absolutely freaked out. And we all thought we were turning into mermaids, to the point where we would do all these rituals at school, like stand in a circle and sing Kumbaya. And then when there was a full moon, we all used to freak out because we thought, like we would just become mermaids. Like at home, in the shower. Anyway, we all just had this constant fear of turning into a mermaid and we seriously thought we were.
S2: I just remembered one.
S3: I think you're gonna say what I was thinking. I thought I was straight. No, I thought you were going to talk about a séance, a séance.
S2: So really, I used to do quite a lot of seances. Did you ever do them?
S3: Yeah, I used to act cool, but I thought they were fucking real and long, long time.
S2: So it was our niece's birthday. Chelsea's birthday? Like a couple of weeks. A couple of months back or something. And a couple of weeks, kind of. I don't even know what day it is. And she texted me and she said, can you know me and the girls FaceTime you? She was having a sleepover right now. She turned. I think I was ten and 17, and I, um, I sometimes forget age and what's appropriate and what's not when I speak to kids, right? So her and her girlfriends have called me, and I'm like, what's up? It's sassy. Skype bitches, blah, blah, blah blah. I'm like, are we just listening to Taylor Swift and like, drinking vodka? And they're like, no. And I was like, okay, cool, what are you doing? And then they said, we're playing Roblox. And I was like, boring. You know what you need to do? And they're like, what? What? I said, you need to do a seance. They're like, what's that? And I'm like, all right. So then I go on and I tell them how to make the Ouija board and how to call upon a spirit, and then after, like, okay, we're gonna go do that.
S3: So more people not listening. So pretty much, you got a board in front of you, you all put your fingers on a little fucking seance. There'll be people that don't. And you ask questions to the spirits. And then there's always one person who's moving that little widget on the board.
S2: And oh, yeah, it's one person.
S3: One person's doing it. And if you if you're not in on it and you're young like I was always the youngest, I thought this thing was moving by spirits and it would answer questions.
S2: I texted our older brother and sister in law, Claire. I went, oops, sorry, just had a FaceTime FaceTime call with the girls, and I may have accidentally introduced what a seance is and told them how to call upon spirits. So you might hear some screaming upstairs soon. And my sister in law just did like laughing crying emoji faces. But I don't even know what I'm talking about that now because we believed that seances were real.
S8: Mom. No, she made.
UU: Him stop it! Fuck off, you piece of shit! Sibling squabbles.
S2: I don't know what the definition of a sibling squabble is. We've been.
S3: Doing this for over a year.
S2: But I do have a gut feeling that India and her story. Sibling squabble about the rug may be the definition of a sibling squabble. Go!
S1: So pretty much my brother.
S9: And I were younger. I would have been like 8 or 10 years old and my brother would have been, whatever, two years younger than that is. And he had gotten massive trouble with my dad. Like, I'm talking big trouble, like you're locked in your room, you can't come out, you're in time out kind of thing. And my dad proceeds to mow the lawn on, like, the other side of the house. And my. And I was just, like, laughing at my brother, locked in his room like, so funny how he copped it all. And then he called out to me and said, I need to go to the toilet. And I was like, well, that's not my problem. And then he is like, can you ask dad if I can go to the toilet? And I was like, okay, so I go to dad and I was like, can I go to the toilet? He's like, no, sorry. He's locked in his room. So I go back to Xander and I'm like, no, can't go toilet. Sorry. And he's like, what am I supposed to do? Like I'm about to shit myself. So I came up with the genius plan to, you know, the, like the old Ikea rugs, like they were shapes in different colors. We had like a green and blue, like lily pad shaped Ikea rug. So I brought that into my brother's room and lined it with so much toilet paper I was like, just shit on that. And he goes, what the fuck? Like, I can't just shit on a rug in my room. And I was like, well, are you going to have to? So he proceeds to, like, fucking squat over this rug and shit on it, and it stunk out the whole fucking house. My dad doesn't even know this is happening. He didn't know till my mom got home. And my mom got home and smelled it and was like, what the fuck is this smell? And I was like, Xander shat on his carpet. And I just did not take any credit for this genius idea of mine. And mom had to deal with it. And then mom and dad got in a massive argument because he wasn't allowed to go to the toilet.
S2: So at the top of this segment, I said that perhaps this could be the definition of a sibling squabble. Like I'm bored.
S3: This is why Twitter brought in a character limit.
S2: Like, we can't do that to people. We can't give them limits.
S3: But I gave it a lot of energy until I tuned out.
S2: Um, I, I.
S3: Don't think I ever came back. Do you want to paraphrase what happened?
S2: Yeah. Listen, um, the. They got into trouble. One got one boy got sent to his room, and then he needed to go to the toilet. But his dad said he can't come out of the toilet. So there were little shitheads. So the sister was like, um. Or the sibling was like, yeah, shit on this rug so that I can fold it up and throw it out. And he did. But so he followed the rules of not leaving the room, but he did his shit in his room.
S3: Okay.
S2: Listen, um, not many people in this world were given the skill set that I have, which is the ability to story, tell or tell a story.
S3: Hate us for our reaction.
S2: Yeah. Sorry, India, but listen, the story was good. The telling of it just wasn't there.
S3: At least. Do you want to back us up at all? I mean.
S1: I thought you guys were gonna like that. It had shit. It had being in time I'm out. You just. The standard is just so high.
S3: Just when you.
S2: Thought you knew us, you learnt. You fucking don't. All right. That's been another fabulous episode with just little Luke and Sassy Scott. And we can't wait for you to listen.
S3: And you know what you can do wherever you are listening to it, go rate and review our podcast. Let's get those numbers higher.
S2: I want to do you know what? Fuck it. We're going to do a segment one day where we're actually going to read out and we're going to do real or fake.
S3: Not a bad idea.
S2: Real or fake reviews. And so go leave one now. And in a couple of episodes time we are going to do a real or retail review. We're going to rate your review. I just got to.
S1: Say that storytelling wasn't that good. Scott I'm just.
S3: Fucking. All right. Sorry I tuned out. Elise, can you paraphrase what Scott said to me?
S4: Luke I'm sassy. Sassy. Scott.