Speaker 1: Live from vall Hart, Blind and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today. So there's a new trend, I guess. And the new trend is that Caitlin Clark is somehow a trader, is somehow not backing up Sophie Cunningham because she doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To talk about.
Speaker 2: Girl sports, or trans athletes or anything else. She doesn't want to talk about any of it. She wants to talk about basketball. And I've seen now conservative commentator Matt Walsh. I've seen a conservative commentator when it suits her, Megan Kelly, send your handmail to kiss.
Speaker 1: Off at yahoo dot net and I'll be sure to get it.
Speaker 2: Talking smack about Caitlyn Clark. Because Caitlyn Clark was asked, right, she was asked about this stuff. She's there with Kelsey Mitchell and coach Stephanie White. She's asked, does she have any response to what's happening? This controversy around Sophie Cunningham. Now we should be clear, there is no controversy around Sophie Cunningham. Everyone's just a freak. Sophie Cunningham said, the most normal thing in the world. And I do agree that normal things should be said out loud without any concern. She said, and I'm paraphrasing here. Girls sports are for girls. That's normal. Girls' sports are for girls. Every rational person knows this, not for boys. Women's sports is not for men. Men's sports are for men. Women's sports are for women. And if there is no difference, if there is no concern about a man playing in a women's league, then there's no need for the women's league. Kiss off title nine. There's no need for you. We don't need to have a women's sports team. All the colleges. You can just get rid of them all. After all, football pace or everything, and nobody wants to see girls lacrosse or as a field hockey.
Speaker 1: I can't keep up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get emails again, same email address. You're not necessary. We were told it was necessary to give women these opportunities because they should be able to play in sports just like men. And yeah, okay, great argument. Who hardly agree. Now the left is saying that the women shouldn't have the right to play just against women because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: And then there's the ever popular you know.
Speaker 2: This isn't a big deal, it's not really happening it's just a culture war.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're going to start there. Maybe we'll start at the idea of the culture war.
Speaker 2: This was James tall Rico, who I did not know they referred to as James Tealafrico, the Democrat running for Senate in Texas.
Speaker 1: And he's talking about this.
Speaker 2: As Oh, look at these culture wars that the political right are all involved in. This was him just yesterday on MS NOW or EM snow or whatever it is they call that network.
Speaker 3: Listen, and I think people are really tired of these cultural war fights that are designed to tear us apart, designed to get us angry. I mean, are there are difficult issues trying to figure out trans athletes in sports? That's an issue where we could actually come to a policy solution.
Speaker 2: Nope, well I guess we could come to a policy solution. The policy is men don't play in women's sports. That's the policy. Men who claim to be women are not women, never have been, never will be. I can't believe we're still talking about this. I apologize, but they keep doing it. James Tallerico calls.
Speaker 1: It a culture war, and I want to say it's the only thing he's gotten. Correct, You bet your assets. A culture war, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna win and you're gonna lose. Suck on that. That's it. It's a culture war.
Speaker 1: We believe in a.
Speaker 2: Culture, us being the normal people, that there's a difference between women and men, and that difference is important and valuable. You live in a culture, not you, They them. They live in a culture that things that men give me women if they put.
Speaker 1: On a dress, somebody tell Milton Burrell, would you please? Oh?
Speaker 2: And then somebody tell the people who ask who in the world is Milton Burrel to look up who Milton Burrell is and help them through this. Just because you put on a dress doesn't make you a woman. Just because you wear a wig doesn't make you a woman. It's just not the way it works. It's never gonna be the way it works. This is a culture war. We win, they lose.
Speaker 1: That's that.
Speaker 2: Not everybody has to participate, not to everybody has to be screaming and yelling from the chandeliers. We look at pro athletes and some people tell pro athletes to shut up and dribble. I have never ever ever been that guy. You can say anything you want, you have to accept.
Speaker 1: The fact that it could get blowback.
Speaker 2: What stuns me is these athletes who say things and then there's blowback like, how dare you tell me?
Speaker 1: Don't you know how important I am? Just an athlete, that's all, Just an athlete. That's it. Well paid for a game.
Speaker 2: Congratulations doesn't make you an expert on anything. Now we're at the stage where we're getting upset with people for not saying anything.
Speaker 1: And this brings us to Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn Clark is there at the table that's a press conference after a game. The Fever had just lost. They had won five in a row. They lose, and it goes like this outside.
Speaker 4: I think for us, like you know, it's not really discussion we really have in our locker room. I think it's for leagues and the governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. But our focus is on basketball and that's what we talk about and how we can get wins. And obviously we didn't do that tonight. So you to fine an area to improve in that.
Speaker 1: Way because you have any reaction to the I.
Speaker 2: Just answered plea she wants a part of this conversation. She's talking basketball. Yes, Caitlyn Clark could say girl sports.
Speaker 1: Are for girls. Absolutely, she could say girls sports are for girls.
Speaker 2: It's an easy thing to say, it's a normal thing to say. Has this become part of a culture war? Absolutely? Is it one that we are going to win and they have to lose?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Caitlyn Clark doesn't have to go out there and every day.
Speaker 2: Voice some opinion. It's not necessary. Nobody needs that from her. Nobody's asking that from her. Nobody's asking it from the WNBA. Nobody's asking anybody in any league to go out there and be as political as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: We're asking to go out there and play to the best of your ability.
Speaker 2: We're asking to put on a show. That is what I am certainly asking go put on a show. And my arguments about the WNBA have been constantly and consistently, why don't you want to put on a show. Why do you hate this woman so much? Why do you hate popular players? Why do you hate better play? For what? What is wrong with you? And you learn that the WNBA is interested in something that has nothing to do with the product on the court. They're interested in something that has nothing to do with what they claim to be, which is a basketball Association. She doesn't have to sit there and read off some tone about why she believes this and believes that and stand up for this and stand up for that. He's playing the game. But I have Matt Walsh calling her a coward. I have Megan Kelly calling.
Speaker 1: Her a coward? What the hell is this? First?
Speaker 2: Why is she a coward? Because she didn't give the answer you wanted given? It doesn't make somebody a coward when they jump into the fray and then aren't willing to back up their position. Well, that could be something. She's not jumping in the fray. What is so cowardly about not wanting to be a part of this? Matt Walsh wrote that Caitlin Clark might be the biggest coward in the history of sports. She refuses to say anything about the anti white racism she has been subject to you since coming into the league. She puns on the trans question, which is the easiest question you could ever be asked, No spine, what if, Matt? Because listen, you've done some good work, but doesn't make you right on everything. And I know that might be a hard one for you, because I believe that you believe that you're right on everything. I believe that you absolutely believe that that you are touched with secret knowledge.
Speaker 1: I think you believe that certainly. I would argue it's the way you come across, but I don't know you, so I could be wrong. There. See, that's how normal people talk.
Speaker 2: What do you want her to say about the bigotry of the WNBA, because we're all saying it. What do you want her to do? What would satisfy you in this regard? Isn't it better that she shows up every day, no matter how much he's been beaten up, ready to play at least of course when they have an injured or so greatly that she keeps coming back and keeps coming back, and keeps coming back and hits the threes and moves the teams and invigorates. Isn't that a way to win? May not be your way? Matt could be away, She punts on the trans question. You mean there's only one. It can only be answered once. She's only allowed to bring it up once. If she does this at whatever months from now, when she feels the timing is better, that's gonna be wrong.
Speaker 1: It's not your timeline. It's not cowardly.
Speaker 2: What it is is you saying, Hey, I wonder if I write this how many clicks I can get. That's what it comes across as and we shouldn't do that. On the political right, we shouldn't be doing that. I think if we look at people who put themselves out there in the sphere, we can engage those things.
Speaker 1: But isn't the.
Speaker 2: Story here not Clark, but rather how the coaches responded to Sophie Cunningham. I've got the coach of the Minnesota Linx, I've got the coach of the Golden State Valkyries. They are the ones saying that the WNBA should not be about the wa Well, the WNBA is not about the w We already have an NBA. The WNBA doesn't need to exist. Get rid of this welfare league once and for all, and let's build a new league where you can have Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham and a bunch of other people white and black and Asian Hispanic, and they could actually play good ball with none of this nonsense that is being thrust on them.
Speaker 1: By the league.
Speaker 2: A league where we would agree, probably Matt that wants to be gay and black gay or black man. I know maybe for some gay and black, but gay or black, because that's clearly what they want. They've made that obvious. She's not a coward. Don't pin your hopes and dreams on an athlete. Why would you do such a thing. She doesn't have to speak out on every issue you decide is important. Sophie Cunningham being utilized as this political cudgel is nonsense. She didn't say something political, she said something normal. There's a difference, and what we're supposed to say is that's normal, that's rational. You people are just weird. That's the way that is supposed to be handled. And Megan Kelly talking about cowardice.
Speaker 1: Are you no longer riding with Tucker?
Speaker 2: I noticed that he had dinner with Marjorie Taylor Green and Joe Kent and Thomas Massey.
Speaker 1: Were you not invited? Hey?
Speaker 2: Listen, sometimes we don't get invited to things, right, I've been there, You've been there. Sometimes I don't get invited. I sometimes believe that not being invited makes me better off. I have dodd to the proverbial bullet in that case, because people are letting me know. I'm like great, you know, It's like I don't want to belong to a club that would have someone like me as a member. I don't want to belong to a club that doesn't want to have someone like me as a member. Sophy Cunningham is not a political cudgel. She made a normal statement, and that's it. It's such an unremarkable statement that we're still remarking on it is stunning.
Speaker 1: But we're not remarking on her. We're remarking on.
Speaker 2: All the people who are desperate for these things to be political, on the left end on the right. I'm a conservative. I don't pull any punches. I say it clearly. I wear it out there for the world to see without any fear whatsoever. Matt Walsh, Meghan Kelly and all these people who want to do this Pilon are wrong. They're just wrong. They're not wrong to want to protect girls. They're not wrong to note the bigotry, wrong to say it's up to Caitlin Clark to write the world of its ills.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's up to Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 2: It's a job of Caitlyn Clark to win and send the Indiana Fever to a championship. And that's her only job. If she wants to speak. Great, I'll be listening. This is Tony Katz today. Now comment from an athlete that's making the rounds is Aaron Rodgers, quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, to Pat McAfee regarding Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 1: Oh mine, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: So this is a Pat McAfee show and Aaron Rodgers is the guest, and he's sitting in a like a swivel barrel chair. And what I love is that when you take a look at this visual, I don't know McAfee is even aware that he's doing it.
Speaker 1: This is like a tribute to Andy Kaufman.
Speaker 2: It's always been known that talk show hosts keep their desk and keep their chair higher.
Speaker 1: Than the guest.
Speaker 2: It's always that way. Johnny did it, Conan did it. They do it today always. And Andy Kaufman did a bit where he played a talk show host and he's quite literally fifty feet in the.
Speaker 1: Air and the guest is all the way down below. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you that Pat McAfee is a good six to eight inches higher than Aaron Rodgers. But here's the question. It's a Fauci hit. It's so good, it is so Aaron Rodgers. You've been redeemed myle mind.
Speaker 5: Because you've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey have another year. Mike McCarthy being here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season, like that's a real thing. It feels like, is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome? Like how do you kind of view this year verse? Maybe the years of the best?
Speaker 6: Now I'm gonna plead the fifth Okay, okay, like like that absolute coward, Tony, absolute scholar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 7: You got a pardon and you're and you pleaded over a hundred times.
Speaker 2: Ye got the whit I want to say, McAfee got to write one hundred and eleven times and for the next four minutes, the finger on the dumb button, parditional ending for the next four minutes, this is all he does.
Speaker 1: And that's what are you scared of?
Speaker 7: Tony? I thought you were the science.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you or I.
Speaker 7: Am science And you get up there and you can't answer a question. Yeah, what do we doing? And how much time did the network spend of that? How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination status, Von Taylor at Travis's wedding? They did they do even a minute? Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci. I don't think I've heard, but they didn't note. And there was another scandal this offseason too, involved in a voter for MVP for Coach of the Year. How much time do you get did your network span where did your network spind on it?
Speaker 1: And the minute it goes into are you talking about our network? All of a sudden, all the guys are whe her like, get back to Fauci, Talk about Fauci. It's so good.
Speaker 2: It is terrific, fantastic, love every second of it. Everything that diminishes Fauci is the right thing.
Speaker 1: But you will note, because you've seen it with your own eyes. The left can't stop.
Speaker 2: They will still lionize, they will still support, they will still throw all the adulation. It's they invested all of their capital into him, they every single bit of capital, and now they can't give it up.
Speaker 1: They have to still adore him, they have to still support him. He is a.
Speaker 2: Proven liar, proven and I do hope he spends the rest of his days in jail. That much I do. And it's proven guilty. But the documents show him as a liar. And the left still wants to tell us how righteous and decent and good you trust the mainstream media at your own peril. Truly, I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. We've got three more things, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you, guys.
Speaker 1: What are three more things?
Speaker 2: These are our stories that should be front page news, but because of all the front page news, they don't make the front page. They're still important. I bring them to you. You've got Todd Blam, the acting Attorney General. He gets suit the Senate Judiciary Committee party line vote. Well, no kidding, Sheldon Whitehouse, who never met an all white country club, he didn't love say, he said as much. We know this is going to pass to the party line vote. But let me tell you why I'm still so angry and curmudgeonly that.
Speaker 1: I'll get more in that.
Speaker 2: And the nomination of a blanche And you know, there have been wildfires in Washington state.
Speaker 1: It really big stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's been seven hundred buildings, sixty five thousand people have been evacuated. This is around Spokane, Spokane, Spokane, Spokane. And so the governor Jay Insley, he was going down the road of well you see climate change, well you see climate this and climate.
Speaker 1: That, and then there was a conversation about it.
Speaker 2: Was it some climate activist but really no, no, no, they would never do that. This is all climate change, climate change. No, this is a thirty seven year old who had killed his father in twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: This fire was set by an arsonist.
Speaker 2: He has a one million dollar bond as he faces a first degree arson charge. That's who the suspect is. What it's real devastation. It is horrifying what we're seeing here, what we're noticing here. What it does show us is that knowing the truth is not what those who are ideological or interested in.
Speaker 1: Engaging the ideology is the only thing they're interested in. Just say it, hope you're right, and if you're not, act like you never said it.
Speaker 2: Well, climate change is still a problem. Well, climate change had just exacerbated the whole thing. That's what happened here. This would have been nothing. This would have been a weenie roast if if it wasn't for climate change. Really is how they act and operate. Why wait for facts, Why know what you're talking about when you can just engage in insanity. Then we have, of course, the Michigan primary going on. Abdul lsied against Haley Stephens. Now Haley Stephens is the one who continues to bring us a great amount of joy because who else could say this so well?
Speaker 8: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy and a little bit of cicket to them.
Speaker 2: It's I cannot wait to see her adult swim cartoon.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be It's gonna be so great.
Speaker 8: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Cicket to them.
Speaker 2: Right, that advice could work for the boardroom as well as the bedroom.
Speaker 8: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Cicket to them. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: Uh so you got her against Abdul al Sayid, who is uh it claims to be a capitalist but wants a universal health care opposed to monopoly, wants universal healthcare. Sure sure we get we get your play we understand your connections. We understand the Islama's connections, we understand the communist connections. You're supported by the squad. Enough said. Everything you're saying about not being a Kami or KAMMYE adjacent is a lie. Everything you're saying about capitalism is a lie. We get it. You're saying that because you're trying to moderate a position to get elected.
Speaker 1: We see you well.
Speaker 2: In the polling, it shows that the former state representative of Mike Rodgers, the Republican, would have a lead over abdul l Said in a general election, but he would be losing to Haley Stevens in a general election. Thus, Republicans are hoping that al Sayid pulls this out.
Speaker 1: I never am No, I don't, I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want this guy close. I don't want any of these commies close to any position of power. Why would any of us want such a thing. What will Michigan do is a great question. There's no good answer. The people who are saying that they know they're lying through their teeth. I was asked this and I'll go over it later. I was asked this question on Newsmax earlier. Today and the points I think stands.
Speaker 1: You know the results of this election, it does not change at all.
Speaker 2: What the Democratic socialists who are communists, what they're going to do. They feel like they've got the momentum. They're not going to stop. They're going to keep moving forward and keep moving forward, and keep moving forward and keep moving forward. If al say heid loses, they're going to say, that's because the establishment is trying to keep us from victory. And then Democrats are even in a harder time with these people. They're not stopping like locusts in a wheat field. They're not stopping. They're going to keep moving forward. They will not be until they're stopped. They believe they've got the momentum. They believe that this is their moment and this is their time. Think about how patient these commies are. And they don't get in this election, they'll get in the next election. They're gonna run twenty two people in that election. You will see across the country local seats, county seats, reper the state house seats where Republicans don't run a candidate, and the DSA will run a candidate, and then you'll see who's serious. I'm just I'm only trying to put forth into our world that if you think for a moment losing the primary in Michigan is going to set them back, you're out of your head.
Speaker 1: Win or lose.
Speaker 2: They don't change, it's just when they become all the more insufferable.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's really what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of Michigan, remember our conversations about let us set it explosive diarrhea. How could you forget in Michigan, two people have died of cyclosporiasis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all paying attention.
Speaker 2: Now, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and two people with significant underlying health conditions have died after contracting cyclosporiasis.
Speaker 1: That is a very interesting.
Speaker 2: Way for this to be phrased, because that's a quote significant underlying health conditions. This is the way of the Michigan Health Department saying, don't concern yourself, don't worry yourself too much. This isn't a big deal. Look, these people had serious issues anyway, and then they contracted cyclosporiasis and the explosive diarrhea. And this bug that incubates in the body known I know this parasite, is this virus I should say it's not it's you're okay. Now do that with COVID, because when we take a look at COVID deaths, you look at all the people who had underlying health conditions, pre existing conditions, co morbidities.
Speaker 1: I've been searching for that term for the last three days.
Speaker 2: I couldn't we used it all the time during COVID. I could not remember corbidities. They had so many other issues.
Speaker 1: COVID just put them over.
Speaker 2: You know how many of those cases got reported as hey, don't worry about COVID. These people were already super sick, zero none on.
Speaker 1: Gets nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: You couldn't even say that people died in a motorcycle accident write it down as COVID.
Speaker 1: Well, the hospital's paying if we write it down, and.
Speaker 2: You don't know, maybe COVID calls him to call vault the bit sycle and crack a skull open. We discussed this and we got mocked for it, and now here's Michigan doing it. Listen, these people were already dead. Really, they were already dead. It was just this put him over. Oh so they had something already happening in them, and something just pushed them over the top.
Speaker 1: You mean like George Floyd. Oh, I'm sorry. Were we not ready for the fight? Guys? I do this every day.
Speaker 2: You would think at some moment these people would be ready for the fight that we're delivering. George Floyd didn't die from a knee on the neck. George Floyd died from all the drugs in his system. That's what happens. That's what happened. That's what happened to George Floyd.
Speaker 1: Was the knee on the neck? Right? Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And I think Derek Shaubin, for just an absolute failure of competency, should be in jail.
Speaker 1: But did Derek Shaubin kill him? No, No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 2: You know why you couldn't breathe the drugs in the system. That's why the drugs killed him. Next thing, you're gonna tell me that, hey, hands up, don't shoot was a real thing. No, it wasn't, because Mike Brown never had hands up, don't shoot. He attacked a cop, broke his orbital socket, and then ran at the cop and that's when the cop fired.
Speaker 1: And that's according to.
Speaker 2: The Eric Holder Justice Department, Facts, logic, and reason. Winning the day, people speaking of a lack of those things. This is ireland greatest story ever told. I'd love to visit Ireland. I think I'd have a glorious time. I think i'd enjoy a Guinness. I think I'm not really an Irish whiskey guy, but I do. I do want to see the countryside, I really and truly do. But there's a lot of bigotry in Ireland, a lot of hate in Ireland, and I think a guy like me who has a Hebrew name might have some problems in Ireland. And I don't think right now if I want to give them my my my dollars. So they purchased a jet purchased by Ireland's government to move their leadership around. It's a it's a Falcon six X. Oh, it's a pretty plane. It is a pretty pretty pretty plane. I mean, look look at this thing that that is a sexy, sexy mother.
Speaker 1: So they order.
Speaker 2: This this, this plane, and they're like, check out our new plane. Is this not fantastic? Well, the new plane was delivered without the navigational system. Why the navigational system was made by an Israeli company, and because in Ireland there's such jew hating freak show bigots who want to recognize palace as a country, as if that's even a thing, and want to buy into the nonsense of Israel being genocidal, which is hilarious, if not ignorant, if not stupid, if not pathetic, and a lie. They ordered the plane without the navigational system, and now they have a plane built for their leadership that can't land in fog.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just.
Speaker 2: That's just poetic poetic justice. You want justice, get your data protected, get justice against all those scammers who are trying to steal your data all the time. And they get your file with your name and your email and medical conditions. They have your kids' names in this file, and they utilize it against you. This multi billion dollar industry called data brokers, where they take your file, they collect it, they package it, they sell it.
Speaker 1: And now you've.
Speaker 2: Got people using that file against you, utilizing your data against you, and you have Americans losing twenty billion dollars plus each and every year to these scammers, to these fraudsters. They're not lucky. They're prepared. You need to be prepared with a good defense. You need incognit I, ncog n I and cognity dot com, slash cats goes broker by broker, forces each one to delete your file and those opt out forms well, boom, they find them, make sure that you're in there, and if your information gets back online.
Speaker 1: They get rid of it. I use in Coogny quite incredible.
Speaker 2: In Cogniti dot com, slash cats get sixty percent off right now with my promo.
Speaker 1: Code cats kat Z.
Speaker 2: In Cognity dot com, slash cats take your private life off of the market. In Cogniti dot com slash cats. More to get to this is Tony Kats Today. Biters has a story that immediately should send one into it, Tizzy. It sent me to reach out to a couple of people, to a couple people I know alike and trust who could come up with an answer. Tony Katz Tony Kats Today and the headline over there at Reuters was US has used virtually all of its long range precision missiles.
Speaker 1: During Iran War. They are reporting that it.
Speaker 2: Has used up much of the stockpile of long range missiles during the five month war with Iran. The missiles are principally the Army surface to surface weapons known as attacker's atacms. That is army tactical missile systems and precision strike missiles.
Speaker 1: The degree to.
Speaker 2: Which the military is running out of these missiles has not been previously reported. Now you take this and you take a look at the conversation about a leak and was the worth of war plans leaked or was it leaked to a RAN? And therefore I Ran said we have to make a deal. I can't answer the question. One of the things that the Pentagon has been good about is misdirection and misinformation. When you're strong, make your enemy think you're weak. When you're weak, make your enemy think you're strong. That's sunsue. I would have absolutely no doubt that that is possible. So I read these stories with a massive grain of salt. But the idea that we could be out low, What do we spend all this money on?
Speaker 1: If not this, what exactly are we doing? What have we been doing? And what generals.
Speaker 2: Will be even in retirement busted down to a corporal and their pension taken away. You know the line, somebody's got to go to jail. Who goes to jail? How come no one goes to jail man?
Speaker 1: We can apply that to a lot of places.
Speaker 2: I'll keep investigating and see what's actual here, keep it here.
Speaker 1: If this is Tony Katz today,