Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to the France per Second Podcast. Can it be in here? And glad to have everybody with us another week. Blackness isn't full of fact with this movie, Spike, we're doing a scary movie, uh six, which for whatever reason they just call it scary movie, which I don't know why they did that.
Speaker 1: I didn't even bother. Look, but is it a rights thing? No, they got the rights back, I thought, But.
Speaker 3: Do they get certain rights back to it? Maybe they got rights back and have to change it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Possibly, Yeah, maybe they couldn't continue. Yeah, oh, I think lately.
Speaker 4: So I'm not saying this confidently, but I don't think that's the way it works. I think if you like, if you own let's say, Spike on Trial, you own that name and then some and then you lose that name once Spike on Trial four happens, and then you win it back. I don't think you have to just call it Spike on Trial. You can call it Spike on Trial seven, eight, nine, ten or whatever.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So do you think it'd be like, you know how like Spider Man's like the incredible Spider Man, and then you know when it's Amazing Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Or something like that. They changed it because of the no. That was probably just to make it not confusing, and maybe that's the Maybe that's it too. But I thought, I thought.
Speaker 4: When Scream came back, I didn't they didn't one of them just call itself Scream again, and then people just automatically just started calling it Scream five or I don't remember. I thought when when Scream went away and came back.
Speaker 1: I think it's the same rights. I think it's the same people.
Speaker 5: Though maybe it's a Wayne's brother's thing too. Maybe they want to differentiate the one they didn't be something like that.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying it could be something like that. That's the only thing that made sense to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's yeah. I didn't even realize it though.
Speaker 4: Be quite honest, there was another movie that did that. I just can't think of what it was now, but there was another movie that did that where it left for a while, then it came back and it just called itself.
Speaker 1: And furious to do they did that. Yeah, but they're adding something to differ, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah they did.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe this could be based on just you know, the whole idea behind the movie like symbolically like them just fresh form and going back to the beginning.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just didn't think about it, they had.
Speaker 2: To think about it, but either way, it goes scary movie Sits directed by Michael tois written and produced by Marlon Wayne, Sean Ways, Keenan, Ivan Wains, and Rick Alvarez.
Speaker 1: Whoever the hell? That is.
Speaker 2: About an hour thirty six minutes total, so quick? Yeah, yeah, yeah, which movie like this? You can't spend a lot of time, you know, uh, you know doing.
Speaker 1: Something like this.
Speaker 2: Uh but pretty successful though, you know, and this is twenty six years after the original. But yeah, they are forty two milimes.
Speaker 1: The opening, so yeah, theaters was a pack.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if it was like because of this and he Man coming out, but yeah, theaters was pretty pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: When I went to go get my seats, it was like three lefts and I got in there. I got to the movies like ten minutes early, but it was only one person sitting in there and the seat that I selected was right next to him, So me and him the only.
Speaker 1: Two people and knees and ship.
Speaker 5: It was so awkward because we was the only two people in the theater made a friend and I had to say something. I'm like, well, this is awkward, saying like jokingly. We talked for like three or four said yeah, I was thinking right right, I was talking about I was walking up the steps to my seat. I'm like, I know this ain't the only fucking person in just sitting here next to you.
Speaker 1: I see other people came in. Yes, other people started coming in.
Speaker 2: So something that made sense did make time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's how it is in forty x fortys. You have no room between the person.
Speaker 1: That's which is crazy because of the experience, right, yep, yeah, So I don't like it.
Speaker 5: I'm used to, you know, having I try to sit where ain't nobody yet when I went in my seats.
Speaker 2: So apparently I didn't know this, but they lost control of the IP. I didn't notice until the movie, and then they continued without them for three, four and five, and then they got back together for this one.
Speaker 1: Did anybody watch three? Four of five? They all blend together for me.
Speaker 5: I think I might have seen three, or maybe I know I didn'tchieve one five.
Speaker 1: Though I didn't.
Speaker 2: I only yeah, I don't know if I seen I think I have seen three I don't know if I've seen four or five either.
Speaker 1: Now I'm kind of curious. But anyway, I've.
Speaker 3: Never watched these, uh all the way through. I've always just kind of seen them on TV and might be catching somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 1: I've never sat through a whole one. Did we do one? Hmm? We did?
Speaker 5: We are did the first one? We did the first one? Yeah, we did it for like a patron.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I think that was the first time I had watched one all the way through.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know, I just I just I've never I won't say never. I'm not a big fan of.
Speaker 1: Like it just like spoof movies.
Speaker 3: I'm not always like Airplane and Naka Gun Naked Gun and all that stuff. Like, I've just never, Like I used to like those back in the eighties and stuff, but as I got older, just too ridiculous. Yeah, yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some of them could be good, like I'm Gonna get you sucker, you know, and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 1: But yeah, did you enjoy it? No, damn, I did not enjoy it. Uh. The jokes just didn't hit for me. They just didn't land. It just uh, I think I like when.
Speaker 3: You're not trying hard to be funny and you're just like kind of naturally funny, like something that's just like like I was laughing more so at the side comments than the intentional jokes or whatever, like something would happen just that probably shouldn't have been as funny, and I would laugh at that part the stuff that they were obviously trying to joke about.
Speaker 1: I just didn't laugh, damn.
Speaker 3: And I thought I couldn't wait to get you guys think me because I thought maybe I'm just older, older, or just like not grumpy, but like just I don't know what the right word is, but cynical, no, not cynical, no anti black black lives matter, Rod, And it's just it's like it's.
Speaker 1: Just it's like like a stand up comedian.
Speaker 3: You know how you see your stand up comedian they're trying to be funny and not they're not always funny. That's what it felt like, damn. And you know how you trying to make yourself live type of thing, like just to be polite, trying to be polite or just you're just making yourself live. That's what it felt like. In a lot of scenes, and I was just like, but but other people in the theater was just like, oh my god. You thought you would have thought this is the funniest sit in the world. I was like, all right, maybe it's just me. So I was really curious to see what you guys thought. But yeah, because of that, the movie's supposed to be funny, and it just wasn't funny.
Speaker 1: For damn, were you making yourself live.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't making myself laugh, but I maybe laugh like three or four times. I think I'm kind of a raw here. It wouldn't. It's the previews made it seem like it was gonna be a lot more edgier and funnier than it was. They did a good job with the preview, but once I got in the movie, it was like I saw this in the preview, like it wouldn't. The jokes didn't land. I agree with you, they didn't. It was the side jokes that land. And to your point, also, the guy that I sitting next to he asked me what her expects to the movie.
Speaker 1: I said, I think it'll be fine.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna be amazing, man, And he was, like, you said, laughing his ass off at certain points to the movie is right. So a lot of people, I think expectations were high for this. So they were like forcing the laughs and shit because he was laughing a shit and I was like, bro, it wasn't trying to get.
Speaker 3: And I was wondering if, like some of those people were high, because I think people go to the movies, Yeah, they gotta be high something like maybe I need to hit a blood or something.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, this is not funny. I don't know what's going on. I was like, this is not funny to me, and I felt I felt like I was something was wrong with me. I like it, damn.
Speaker 5: But it's like that too with stand ups, like like some people be dying laughing and some.
Speaker 1: People like, well that was funny. Like that's how it was in there. Yeah, I was in different. It was cool. It was just okay, Like.
Speaker 4: Y'all sound like some haters. Y'all sound like some haters. This earned every bit of that twenty percent on Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 1: Every bit of it what you did there. I wasn't gonna do this. I'm gonna do it anyway. I bet y'all wish you to vote for he man.
Speaker 4: Huh he man's getting rave reviews, people coming out that motherfucker talk about Man, this shit was great.
Speaker 1: I can't relate.
Speaker 4: I was so mad at you all many Oh my god, I'm Spike. I think I laughed three times maybe, and that's generous. And it wasn't even like a hearty laugh. It was like, oh, that was funny.
Speaker 3: So it's not just okay. I felt so much better. I really thought it was me. I was just like, man, I guess the word I was looking for. I ain't want to say it, but I don't know other way to say it, but tight ass.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just.
Speaker 3: Being tight ass about it, like yeah, I'm just like, it's just not funny.
Speaker 4: I think you hit the nail on the he and when you said uh, they were trying way too hard to be funny.
Speaker 1: It did not feel natural.
Speaker 4: It was it was second third grade jokes, which I love, poop fart jokes, dick.
Speaker 1: Jokes, but jokes. I love that type of ship. I'm ready for jackass.
Speaker 4: But this it was just like, come on, really, you thought that was funny, like y'all wrote that scene out and you thought this is gonna get them. No, No, this was this was awful but it got saying, no, oh wow, I was on Memorial.
Speaker 5: You know mine was more tight as I. So you said that your theater was laughing. Yeah, I went to Where did I go to see that? At I was? I was in cop So. I was in coin of that little a MC prime time thing and yeah, it was last one. It was like little white kids, and.
Speaker 1: I was just about the last year it was white kids. White kids. They don't laugh at anything with black people. Yes, yeah, I know, you know what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: And it just made me feel even more like they're just laughing. I went, I didn't go to South Lake.
Speaker 1: Oh clearly, clearly there was white people there. He didn't go side. Oh yah, that's why I'm confused. I was up.
Speaker 5: I was at the office. So I went to Phipps. Okay, yeah yeah, Phipps.
Speaker 3: And mine was all black and they were like oh yeah yeah yeah. But and I had two black ladies next to me. But I feel like they were hot, Like you know what I'm saying. I feel like they intentionally came in there. People gotta be hot.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I felt like they were. I didn't think because it was just like they were just laughing. I mean nothing, a little too hard, A little too hard, I hear.
Speaker 3: I was just like they probably had some gummies or something before they came in.
Speaker 1: I wish I had taken a gummy.
Speaker 2: Probably, yeah, it probably would accentuated the movie, I don't think, because there is a wide gap between the critics and the audience. So the critics is like twenty or thirty percent, audiences like it's the seventh Oh no, not sixty seven. Around seventy percent.
Speaker 1: They lying that's the whole way, and his family going and they're voting. I don't think so. And I was glad you said your audience.
Speaker 2: Your crowd was laughing, yours were laughing, and mine was laughing too, because I understand the gripes that you guys have. I think, having watched so many different versions of scary movie, you already know what to anticipate, so you already know the jokes, You already know the setups and all this other stuff. So I did laugh. I laughed more than three or four times, but not all the stuff hit because you see it, you already know it. So the expectations already set, so you can see the setup for the joke, and you already know what the punchline is going to be, you know, it's going back to your comedian reference. So that's what it was for me. But there were a few I can't remember what there were. There were a few moments where I did laughing. I thought the joke was funny, and there were moments where I thought the joke was funny even though I didn't laugh. And what I mean by that is it's funny for other people that probably don't watch a lot of comedy, smooth parodies and stuff like that, so for them, they probably haven't seen a lot of it. So it was just catching the mak guard. That's a good point.
Speaker 5: It was too predictable, like they walked you right in us who like, okay, yeah I saw that coming. Yeah that way. It did take a lot from him. Yeah, but I honestly was really surprised.
Speaker 1: So did I like it?
Speaker 2: Let me get to that. You've seen the one. You see them all. So I didn't dislike it. I didn't particularly like it, you know, I was just like, it's all right, you know, but I didn't hate it because I already knew what the movie was, so so it was just like all right, nah, I did.
Speaker 1: Mike was like, damn, I wondered, Man, that's that's that's all I was thinking the whole time, trying to push it. I was like, no, no, I was the one saying, yo, y'all don't want to do human Spike. I was the wrong question for fucking he Man. I was too. I was too ro We voted. You voted for scary movie. You sure did for you men, we voted for I was the only one voting for. Man, I lost one.
Speaker 5: I was trying well. I remember giving an official voters to know. I think he stopped that king.
Speaker 1: I think that he didn't know because you voted. We voted it was scary movie.
Speaker 4: Ro.
Speaker 1: I remember this is the third week in the row you've done this. I remember your week. Yes, he was like, I didn't do that, didn't do that, Yes you did. What's the did this say?
Speaker 3: He would?
Speaker 1: I know? I thought he would. I thought he would.
Speaker 4: Here's the third time you keep voting for like I didn't say that, trying to push.
Speaker 5: We watching you, and I'll tell you what happened, and I'll tell you how it can tell you.
Speaker 1: I happened now, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I was going to be the last person to vote, and I was like, because I always say I can watch anything, So I want you guys to pick what you want to prefer to watch and I'll just go watch it. And Jalen was like, don't wait, don't wait, because you were just sitting there like you're doing that.
Speaker 1: And I was like, forget it.
Speaker 2: I'll just go and I said, I said, scary movie and then you follow up with scary movie.
Speaker 3: I said, I think this is what I said. I said, I think scared movie probably is the is the better, It's probably the better. Uh pick, I said, but what can we do?
Speaker 1: He Man?
Speaker 3: I still pushing for you. I'm still pushing for he Man. So I was like, well, can we do it on this day? Can we do it on this day? And he was like, well, we got this available next month. Oh yeah, it'll be too late to do it. That's why I'm like, I really wanted to do he man, but I was just like, I mean, I guess scary movie is the probably the better one.
Speaker 1: So you voted against your best interest?
Speaker 5: Yeah basically yeah, but you're still voting for scary blockey because I felt like that would have been no matter.
Speaker 1: I don't trum because because he was saying that he Man is not gonna do will and all that, and I was just like, all right, always, it's just that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So for me, I really wanted he Man, but he was just like, well, he Man is not gonna do the numbers.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well, I guess scary movie will be the better one.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to see some ignorant shit. But I was really torn, and so I didn't know. But yes, when I was watching, I was like, I was just thinking about you. I was like, damn, like this movie isn't like watching. I was like, Damn, this ain't really hitting in the way.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I think I'm thinking watching this.
Speaker 2: Movie about you guys, and I'm like, man, they ain't gonna like this shit, and this is gonna be a bad review because they ain't gonna like it. And also Mike's will be like damn, I wanted to watch he Man, so he's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Extra my homeboy that doesn't like anything, and I mean anything anything that comes out. He's like, this shit sucks. It could be the best movie ever made. It's terrible. He fucking posted Oh Man, he Man was great. He called me you need to go see Man. It's fun. This dude doesn't believe in fun. He said, this is a fun movie and it hits all the right notes. I was cursing y'all so fucking hard yesterday. I was like, God, damn, I wanted to watch him.
Speaker 3: Said he Man was in forty I wanted to watch him man. That's why I send it to the tech the thread, like, yo, we got he Man in forty X. I went, I saw a scary movie and he Man the same day I did too. Same day I went and saw a scary movie earlier that day, and later that night I went to There You Go the same.
Speaker 5: Thursday for I went Thursday, you went to the tenth third thirty was in ten thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in ten thirty. Y'all remember Con? Yeah, okay, yeah, I couldn't remember his name, so I was about this. He was walking away from him. I was about I was like, oh, I don't remember his name. That's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Damn, damn it just I'm forgetting a lot of stuff lately. But yeah, but we see real. But yeah, I saw Con too. He was walking out. I thought it was him because I just, you know, yeah, because I so y'all didn't speak. He spoke to me when I was walking up because I got there like twenty some minutes afterwards. So I was on the top. In age sixteen, I was in the Middleka.
Speaker 1: Did you see the do you stay to the end credits? Yep? Yep? Oh damn, I didn't miss each other then. I don't know. That's weird. I don't know. I stay to the credit. Yeah, I saw the movie. Jayalen's pointed only did thirty many, so it was a flop.
Speaker 2: He man, Oh, yeah, I look, I watched the movie.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say what I think about it? You didn't gonna see it?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't have time. I can't do two movies in a week. That's why I was mad at y'a because y'all made me see this bullshit.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to say.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say anything but yeah, or whether you see it first, but if your friend or no, your friend told you what he thought about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All my friends and they were all like, yeah, it's great, go see it. It's fun, you might like it. I think the motherfuckers I hated it. Didn't grow up with he man, I grew up with him. Man. I'm not gonna say I hated it. Well, clearly didn't like it. Okay, go ahead, let's move on. I'll put it to this way and yeah, let's move on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I think after watching movie, and basically what the whole plot is about is basically them getting the rights to Scare movie back and they just brought in the young people and killed them all at the end. I think there's not really a lot to talk about in terms of the plot, but.
Speaker 1: I did so.
Speaker 2: I found this article's on Vulture and they basically went through all of the.
Speaker 1: Movies that it spoofed.
Speaker 2: So and if you guys can think of something that major laugh, feel free to chime.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And I think the way they did this it kind of went in the order of the movie too. So they did how many movies did they say it did?
Speaker 5: And it's been it's been thirteen years since five. It's been thirteen years since five.
Speaker 1: So they did Scream the twenty twenty two version film. So that's the one that that reclaimed this title. Yeah, that's the Tianna Taylor intro.
Speaker 2: Right, No, well, yeah, yeah, it started with Tianna Taylor and they did scream Sits with Tianna Taylor. Oh that scream, Yeah, scream Sits and Scream Forward Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 4: I thought they were spoofing the Jada the other Scream where it opens up with the girl in the on the date or whatever.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I thought that was that was the one. It was one of the recent ones. Like remember she had on the yellow dress. She was at the bar and she had to go into the alley.
Speaker 1: That was Taylor. You know what I'm saying is Tianna Taylor was was spoofing Scream.
Speaker 4: But I thought you were saying she was spoofing the Scream that had Tianna Taylor in it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, she was in the one. That's why I was confused.
Speaker 4: I was on That's what I thought you were saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't remember being in the screening.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, So just for anybody else that's confused, Tianna Taylor is spoofing the one that one of the latest ones where the girl was in the bar with a yellow dress on and went into.
Speaker 1: The I think is who that was?
Speaker 2: And that is I think that was Scream six R and uh they also, so that whole opening scene was Scream four six seven and the twenty twenty tu Scream, and that's when Tuesday came in.
Speaker 1: Whoever this Tuesday person is, I know the name. It's the girl that plays Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No, no, they're they're spoofing the fact that it was Jenna Ortega that played in the last one, but she played Wednesday. Yeah, they really, they really thought this was funny by calling her. They called her Tuesday. That's why she looked like Wednesday from the Adams Family.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I didn't get that at all. It wasn't funny. She was the actress. No, it wasn't the same actress.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I'm saying they were spoofing. I'm just gonna misunderstand you all day.
Speaker 1: That's me. That was me. Okay, never mind, damn, never mind. That was on me. Never mind. Okay, we're saying the same thing. I know, but I'm just understanding it wrong and saying something wrong back. You're probably confused, all right, No, No, I got it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah I thought they were. I think there's a show called Tuesday. There's a show called Wednesday. Never mind with Adams Family girl. Yeah, maybe there is a show.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 5: I think he's thinking about Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Just confused everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold on, there's a movie called Tuesday. It's actually unbelievably good.
Speaker 1: This is good. But I don't know if there's a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well it doesn't matter if they Yeah, I just missed that one man, that's fine. So yeah, so they did that with my abs got out and the whole thing, the cool thing.
Speaker 5: It's like too much. Yeah, it was the thriller thing. I was like, even if they did that, that would have been that. I don't think that would have I would have hit either.
Speaker 2: And I don't think people laughed at this one as much they.
Speaker 1: Laughed at some of the other stuff.
Speaker 6: People laughed in my theater at the abs on abs joke, but with the nice b Yeah that's crazy stupid. Yeah, I ca't front. Actually I did laugh when the dude rolled up on the scooter. I did laugh a little bit.
Speaker 4: That was I didn't laugh, but I saw how that could be. It was that was a chuckle laugh. Yeah, it was like, all right, that was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: The timing and pacing of it was good. Yeah, they did it. Yeah, could expect.
Speaker 1: These gangs, electric scoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it was like, oh, yeah, I got it, something mixed up or whatever. Yeah, it was a chuckle. I think I did chuckle at that. And then they did uh of course Scream seven and you got the core.
Speaker 1: For they burned down the house.
Speaker 2: Uh and that was the stud marker's house.
Speaker 1: Uh So anyway, that's what I was trying to figure out what that was.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if that was centers or something you talk about the end or that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: That was them was the best part of the whole movie.
Speaker 4: Ship her name walking, God, damn like that.
Speaker 1: I think that was real. I don't think that was really.
Speaker 4: I mean, if her booty still looks like that at that age, I don't think who does.
Speaker 5: I think it does well, good for her benefit of the death, good for her.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, she probably does. It probably does look good, but I think it was still was fake, if that makes sense. Damn. Do you know what I'm saying. You hating on Regina? You know what I'm saying. They covered it up because maybe she didn't want to show her I think she did this sport. I think she would have did it.
Speaker 5: I don't know show Regina Hall, I do it too. I think she I think she got the person out of what she has she ever done that thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: I mean it was just their booties. I don't think that's that big of a deal. Like, I don't think she was so brassed anything like that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember this. You remember what at the end when they burned the house down, they were walking in this movie.
Speaker 4: Yes, they burnt the house down and was walking and Sean was like, oh, I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: And then they ferries or something. No, all of that burned off.
Speaker 5: They weren't running, they were She was walking nice and they were walking away from the house.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you missed the best moment of the whole I swear I was coming here and sound was like the best part was nobody even laughed.
Speaker 4: The whole theater was silent, and we were like, God, really, okay, good for her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn, yeah, I missed that. They have been a booty double.
Speaker 4: Then maybe it was a booty double. I don't know, but it still looked either way it was. It was a nice little moment.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So they did Halloween in twenty eighteen. Uh, so Cindy's like Jamie Lee Curtis. Then they did Final Destination blood lines.
Speaker 1: That was not funny. I don't remember what was the reference.
Speaker 4: Roller Coast stuff falling the whole the whole part the theme park was Final Destination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everything was falling apart.
Speaker 2: I think they've asked something like where you go, whether the thrill least death or something like that they wrote, and then after that they went to uh, then the guy said, I survived this corners. We saw that. Everybody knew it was gonna happen. And then they went to the house. So you remember the house. Yeah, where they went to the house and she had the whole house booby trap.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, review the reviews, but I watched it though it was actually a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they did that, So that's when didn't worth for y'allo.
Speaker 3: With all the locks and stuff like that, Like that's supposed to be funny, but it's just not.
Speaker 1: But it's been done. I feel like this thing has been spoofed before.
Speaker 3: Many times, like all the extra locks, and that was definitely in the South Central I'm sure that was like one of those movies and some other movies.
Speaker 1: I feel like they've done it probably probably so.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know, it was just it was just it just wasn't you would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 2: And that was the other thing when I was watching, because they got they did some movies that I don't think people would catch the reference, like when we watch scary movie.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, a lot of the horror.
Speaker 2: Movie was sort of mainstream, and now the movies now have kind of sort of become niche to a certain degree.
Speaker 1: So I was.
Speaker 5: Wondering how people would keep up with some of the references, but they did.
Speaker 2: I know what you did last summer from twenty twenty five, which was a throway joke.
Speaker 1: They did ma which I don't know if anybody has seen that. We reviewed it. Okay, yeah I wasn't. That could have been funny, but it wasn't.
Speaker 4: So what moment was that the hair She had the same haircut as Octavia Spencer and.
Speaker 5: Was saying that she's getting high school kids drunks, right, she said, he said, it's given Octavia Spencer, the little girl. What was when she was dropping she pulled up in the truck with the rims on it and banging the loud music.
Speaker 1: Her daughter told her she was being ratchet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh the hair cut, and she was like a cool, cool mom or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's what she didn't she did that she sort of you should you should watch Mama is actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's not bad at all. We already talked about Wednesdays. So they did the Wednesday thing where Tuesday is start a little at General Ortega.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, so y'all already talked about that. And then they did sinners. This part was funny. This part was okay, okay, this part was okay to get that bullshit, I'm not gating no more.
Speaker 5: That was funny too, because that's that was a mean right, that was a real life story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the two thousand delivered. That's that guy.
Speaker 4: The preachers, that's what they were referencing. I was just waiting for them to say I've been delivered. It was like, all right, bro, like we saw this joke coming.
Speaker 5: You ran a little too long. It ran too long. But Dean Cole was funny and it's the pastor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want you to come and I'm gonna come to we don't come together.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, man, that's a lot. Yeah. The theater was cracking at this. They were like whoa. When they started dancing, though, I actually did stout laughing. That ran a little too long for me. The dance apart no time. That was great. Yeah. Yeah, you got all the guys going up doing that. Remember them dancing that long? They didn't like, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Maybe you want to get a little too Maybe Rob wanted to shake a tail feather real quickly.
Speaker 1: These are not booty doubles.
Speaker 4: No, it was definitely a booty because I kept thinking, I was like, my assholes.
Speaker 1: I was like that guy seems queer in some way. Oh, the one that will the guys in the audience. They were cut to him. I was like, oh, yeah, they did see that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, maybe I'm an asshole. But then when the music started and they started working, I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: It was the play into the whole bit if I'm delivered, So they were supposed to be delivered too.
Speaker 1: And they weren't delivered. But yeah, he yeah, he kept going that's funny. They did get out. That wasn't funny. Okay, why would you? Why would you spoof a movie that's like ten years old? And they went way too far?
Speaker 2: But I don't know. And that's when he fell into to the seat and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Yeah, I don't like this one.
Speaker 4: And then the anime thing or the kop I didn't really get it because I haven't seen K Pop Demon hunter.
Speaker 2: People were laughing and they just couldn't believe they did K Pop Demon Hunters. That was one of the ones that I was concerned about it. I was like, I don't know if black people I didn't get we'll get this one. Even though I know K Pop Hunters was a huge hit, I didn't know how hit, how popular it was among black.
Speaker 4: People or at least the audience that crosses over with going to see that far too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I didn't get it, and I don't know. Yeah, so that one was what was the part where oh, never mind, we haven't gotten there yet. I remember, now, go ahead, uh terrified? Three? That's right? Did you like that one?
Speaker 4: I did not like them putting art in this, but there was one part that actually made me laugh out loud pretty hard, which and I did feel kind of weird laughing at it, but because when I repeated it back to my girlfriend, she was like, you laughed at that?
Speaker 1: But they were handing out body parts.
Speaker 4: And the little girl had this shit was funny, right, the little girl had the balls?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm an laugh anytime a little kid has a curse. It didn't have to be balls. If it was like a hand or a finger and she just went, what the fuck? I would have still laughed because I wasn't laughing at the balls. It was just the way the little girls said, what the fuck she threw it?
Speaker 1: I had to be a little black girl though that said what the fucker? Had the balls? Both? She did both.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think in these Epstein times it was probably pretty distasteful to have any little kids with any kind of balls, because they could have gave her any appendage, and I think it would have still been funny.
Speaker 1: But I think they were trying to go there.
Speaker 4: It's just hell, don't know, kids with with genitalia is usually not very funny. You might just want to skip those jokes. But little kids cursing. I always find it funny little kids and old people cursing.
Speaker 2: And I think, so, I get what you're saying, right, but scary movie has room to do this because people go in, they they're gonna be distasteful, offensive, etc.
Speaker 1: Just sounded like the roaster Kevin Hart roast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but's been doing this for years though.
Speaker 1: It's just what they're known for.
Speaker 4: But it's a little bit over the line. It's a little bit over the ones with genitals and I know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so yeah, this one was was so that was actually Art?
Speaker 1: Oh it looked like him, he did, Like I was like, man, they got like it was just like him.
Speaker 5: They got the makeup and everything. It was probably really close. Yeah, so yeah, I was wondering who was Art? The terrified Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Okay, the dude that took the video of and sent it to yall. What's it him?
Speaker 4: No, it's the same person Terrified as a horror film. Yeah, he's talking about the dude he saw on the side of I know he's.
Speaker 1: Talking about you know.
Speaker 2: And I think this was like we just this was one of the ones. I was like, I don't know how many people have seen Terrified, like Spike.
Speaker 5: So I thought it was a dude from the movie we seen he was skating.
Speaker 1: Oh that's who. I thought it was black. Yeah, I thought it was black. They don't even look. I mean that supposed had instead up top. God, that's funny. Yeah, but but I think that they were smart though.
Speaker 2: It's like, look, I don't know if people are going to get the reference, but Terrify is this cult hit.
Speaker 1: It was worth a yeah. Yeah, so let's do it. Let's not stay here long.
Speaker 2: Let's just do a quick bit and then for those that get it cool everybody else, you know, uh, maybe that was what what.
Speaker 1: The joke was for them, that sh it was funny, man.
Speaker 3: So they did smile. Anybody seem smile that it wasn't funny. I hadn't seen smile, but I saw enough previews to know that.
Speaker 5: It wasn't funny. It was this one wasn't funny. They did the substance it was not funny. I don't think it was funny.
Speaker 1: Stuff's a lot of the stuff. Yeah, and you see that coming.
Speaker 3: That's one of those ones where Okay, you know what's gonna happen at this point. Now I will say that I wasn't expecting the White Chicks thing.
Speaker 1: That was interesting, and the Epstein Files was in the Yeah. Yeah. The packing was the only part I thought was funny, which they had pack That was a little bit for you. The rest of this what was up with the doctor dancing? Did that come? Is it a reference or something? The doctor dancing?
Speaker 5: It was given the wind that was doing the whole substance thing when he dancing, he was.
Speaker 1: I think that was just an extra.
Speaker 2: They did another losing oscar joke, Uh Tianna Taylor. They didn't want to begin, and then they did Demi Moore, it's a horror movie.
Speaker 1: It will never happened. Stopped trying to win an Oscar and asked Demi more. But is that accurate though? Because didn't send us just winning win awards? Probably not for acting? Did it? Did it win for acting. I don't think an I don't know.
Speaker 5: He did beat Jordan one for acting, So I think they broke that. I think they broke that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, what would be well, well, then we'll have to know when this bit.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, if that's the case that we have, they probably wrote the bit and already you know, it.
Speaker 1: Felt like a lot of these were like that, a lot of these jokes. Huh, what you say?
Speaker 4: The Center is considered a horror though, yes, I would think so, I would think so.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about the fact that it that it broke that hole because.
Speaker 4: No one wanted to talk about that, because you know how they segregate black films anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: Because it did because horrors didn't don't get.
Speaker 4: White folks probably try to call the drama, probably so they didn't have to even discuss the fact that a black film broke that whole mold.
Speaker 1: Interesting. They did Long Legs, Mike.
Speaker 5: That wasn't funny, Okay, so yeah, that's one that I never got around to.
Speaker 1: Seeing Long Legs. So but it didn't work.
Speaker 4: It didn't work, no, nah no, And I love that movie, but this did not do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, nah, Candy man, that was a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was okay to spin on that because.
Speaker 5: He had Yeah, that was kind of funny that that was.
Speaker 1: That was okay. I wasn't mad at that one. I'm went mad at that because.
Speaker 4: Saying he has heard his name and he was walking by, so he came in. I thought he was like, you didn't even call me, right, that was funny.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 5: It was the weapons forced Yeah, yeah, okay, kids on candy running like weapons, they're high.
Speaker 3: I did, but I did chuckle when I saw them. I always thought that was just funny. Anyway, with the kids.
Speaker 1: You said that when we reviewed it, he was likeelling right right, So I did kind of chuckle at that part.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was like I'm running like Orto Neto or whatever I saying. I know they mad as hell right now cussing me out.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think actually I might be wrong to ship Mike Rod. They did Megan, you like the Megan damn No, it was.
Speaker 5: It was okay because that movement on a on a on a something like that is just funny, I think anyway, But we already laughed at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know they gotta do it though. That's a good point.
Speaker 4: But you think that scene is just kind of because the scene already felt like a spoof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course, because I think that's in the screen where they stablish the multiple eercept. I think she lived, but I think that's why they added the extra dancing part of the end. But I get what you guys are saying, but I feel like a scary.
Speaker 5: Movie, they had to put it in, have to at least do it to just let people just deal with it. Again, a lot of this stuff, for people are laughing, by the way, Yeah they are. People are laughing in the people are having a great row. They were laughing out loud. I are the same. I thought something was wrong they enjoyed this about this. I know we're being critical and saying what, but.
Speaker 1: I think that people, Yeah, I'm sorry. I think that's just people that who like these type of movies.
Speaker 3: They go in with the expectations, like they already know that this movie is gonna be spoofing other movies and that's what they like. And I think they're waiting for it. I think they're waiting for it. Yeah, it happened me. On the other hand, I'm just I'm just not I know, it's about to be forced. Jokes were not forced, but like intentional jokes then I'm just not gonna laugh at Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So.
Speaker 2: In the train, you have fut of the thirteenth for Subway, you have Frida of the thirteen testa chainsaw amaka Massacre. You have Child's Play, Hell Raisers, saw the Barba Duke, and Hard Eyes.
Speaker 5: Anyone else besides me saying Hard Eyes? Yeah you saw, yeah, watched it. Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they're doing a part two. I think I'm not gonna be there. I was surprised they had it in here. I was like, damn, y'all did Hard Eyes? They dropping on Valentine's there, right, something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if I think it was around that time, but I think it got really popular because.
Speaker 5: The mass because I didn't think it was good enough to get a sequel.
Speaker 4: No, it was because it subverted people's expectations because remember it was they kind of like bounced between it being like a rom com and a horror movie. Really yeah, and that's why didn't like it. They went a little too heavy on the rom show.
Speaker 1: So interesting, yeah, so, but but none of this was funny. Sorry, the trailer too. Yep, the hard Eyes was in the trailer.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the whole train sequels with Meghan and the whole thing, for the most part, was on was one of the main trailers. Yeah, which I can see people saying, Oh, I got to see what they do with Megan.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, So I gotta go see. Yeah. But anyway, so they did sounds of the Lambs.
Speaker 2: Part was the Lambs where Ray was talking about talking in his genitals.
Speaker 1: He was dancing a negative in front of the mirror.
Speaker 2: It was making front of Buffalo Bill Bill got you got you? Uh you've seen it follows? Yeah, anyone else seen it follows? All right, So y'all want to have gotten this one?
Speaker 1: Which one was this? Then?
Speaker 2: Well, when they were coming out the hospital, it was like, I tried to run, but it follows. And then I got that that's what I know.
Speaker 1: It follows. But I just had to see the movie. That's what they were. I don't think I caught the reference. Then, Is that all? Is that all it was? They just said.
Speaker 2: That that was it, and they I think they said, yeah, that movie is a little bit too upscore for people to.
Speaker 1: Get the joke. Or something like that. Yeah. Yeah, so I.
Speaker 4: Mean that was no more obscure than hard Eyes. I feel like it follows was pretty popular.
Speaker 1: I think hard eyes was easier to do because of the mask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, visually, because they ain't have to do anything but show the mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. It follows.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, long Legs like that too, though.
Speaker 2: I think long less was more popular. But when they when they when I heard them say it followed, I was like, there's no way. And then again I'm thinking about like I don't know if that's what I was wondering about people getting the references. So it seemed like they were definitely self aware about that. Yeah, not Saratu. They did that one. That was actually okay. I remember Roseau.
Speaker 1: They did it in the end. Yeah, it was pros re readed. Did you say hell.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't want to say either, but I knew something I didn't care that I was ready to go.
Speaker 1: Would have pissed you off? Is that bad? No?
Speaker 5: I just think the premise so like, what was it black vampire? Like they would piss me. It just seemed like it.
Speaker 1: Was you think I'm racist against it?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, I just like it didn't look good. It looked like bad, Like why they even doing this? Oh, we're pretty much at the end.
Speaker 4: I'm called bro s is already gonna be like, no, that's not funny. Yes, yeah, that's not like a joke I would make.
Speaker 1: To get paid for it.
Speaker 2: I did like it though, you know it was it was it was silly enough, so they did.
Speaker 1: They're saying something that did something about Sweet Revenge. I don't know Sweet Revenge.
Speaker 2: And they say it's a spawned con short film that is and in parentheses. Unfortunately the first Friday the thirteen movies since in two thousand and nine reboot, So I don't know. They're saying that basically Shorty's List Street was sponsored by Orchid, which was also happens to be the hard sided company response for Sweet Revenge, which is the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're talking. No one would have got all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of that, how did y'all feel about that part? The constant part?
Speaker 2: That ship was funny. Hit them dudes outside the head and you don't know who did it?
Speaker 1: I want is that something he does on the streams? I don't know, but that ship looked like it will be fun. Yeah, it's a it's a thing they do. Y'all. Wouldn't play that? Hell no, No, you end up.
Speaker 3: In a fight for you wearing a helmet, bro, it's the same thing to getting here with a pillow. It just makes you feel stupid, but it don't even hurt, but it just feels dumb.
Speaker 1: I would play it. I don't care about that. That should look like I would definitely if I was much younger. Hell yeah, if I.
Speaker 2: Was about something like that, or definitely a teenager, I would. That should look like it's fun maybe like young young.
Speaker 1: But like at the age of like.
Speaker 5: Now, too old for it now, And I think, like, no, I just easily aggravated.
Speaker 1: You can't get that. That's why people will watch.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: Would I just can't be mad about that one.
Speaker 3: For the only thing I've done like that that's just been stupid is like slop boxing, but slap boxing always ends up in a fight.
Speaker 1: Yep. So yeah, so I don't know. I just I just don't want to do stuff like that. I got you.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, we're at the end. So they did scary movies one through five. Uh so you had shock in here? Who else was Anthony Anderson?
Speaker 5: And they said they tried to get Kevin Hart, but he turned it down, so they made the Kevin Hart joke.
Speaker 1: Turn down stuff. Yeah, so I don't know if they really reached out to him.
Speaker 2: But uh, and then and that's I already said what the whole plot of the movie was.
Speaker 5: So you guys know what there is. So at the end they end up it was really Damn being the killer and then them being the killer. Yeah, Marlon and Sean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't catch that. He didn't know. I just don't they look at it. Yeah they told you, I know, but you didn't catch it.
Speaker 1: Look at his face. This is this whole day. This whole part confused me. I told you, it confused me. I'm like, who's the killer? It was too much? It was too much. You I was they had had it. But it was like, what I thought that was funny when it was like nobody saw a ballerine. Oh that was yeah, that was funny. I thought that was good.
Speaker 5: But yeah, when when he had all the different ghost face coming in, it's like, okay, well what these where?
Speaker 1: They comfort about ten fifteen of them, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 5: So then you have Anthony Anderson's shot come in, and then you have Marlin them I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, well, okay, who so so.
Speaker 4: Explained the me this since y'all got it, how does work? What you mean how you got so many ghost faces? All the ones that ran in that the John Wicks scene. I just said those Shack and I don't think we're to pay attention to the one that killed with the John Wicks stuff, but the whole shock stuff, I think they were implying that it was all of them. It was all of them killing people. I don't think we were supposed to think about it that hard. It was just it was dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this fl Johnson. I was just confused. Yeah, they were, they were They were basically one.
Speaker 2: It was like, uh, they made a reference to three and four or whatever because I think some of them were, oh yeah, yeah, because some of the actors continued to do the series without them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the joke within that, including Shack and Anthony Anderson. Yeah, which is probably why they were. Yeah, that's why they're in this.
Speaker 2: And the other thing was about them is basically saying we're gonna kill off the young people and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep doing this. So you know.
Speaker 4: It was then they switched. Yeah, yeah, then they just switched. Yeah, what do you mean they switched?
Speaker 5: They said they're not gonna kill off the young people and give it back to the core four.
Speaker 1: They left them in the house. Yeah. I don't think they switched. I was all the ones that walked out. No, no, no.
Speaker 4: So they were first implying that they were gonna transfer it over to their kids. Yes, and that's who they burned up in the house.
Speaker 1: I thought, I said that, That's what I meant.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got you. Switch mean like, we're not going to give it to the kids, got you, got you?
Speaker 1: Got you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, which I thought would have been cool.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think when it starts with a scary.
Speaker 5: Movie and and now I think there's like, oh my god, now we're the old heads here, and.
Speaker 1: You know we're not done yet sort of. Uh.
Speaker 5: Plus, none of those kids were funny, really right. I wouldn't go see a movie with.
Speaker 1: None of them.
Speaker 3: They were bad, like like the Sun or the Grand What was her nephew, Brad?
Speaker 2: The one that played Brad was one of the way and brothers. They all look alike.
Speaker 1: They looked just like But that's why they were.
Speaker 4: So that was the reference to Scream, because remember in Scream, the whole plan was to transfer it over to Jenna or Tega and her sister, but then that whole thing got canceled and they went back to nev nev Campbell.
Speaker 1: So they still was parents. They still were doing yes parodies. Yep. Interesting.
Speaker 3: I think the idea scary movie is clever. This is not funny for me, and I think it works. If it works for them, great, I love it, like you were saying earlier, black blackness.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm all afore that.
Speaker 3: So if it works and people laugh at it and they think it's good, keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Why not? They're doing it fast and furious. They need to let this go because this shit was not funny.
Speaker 3: But people were laughing. People were really laughing at this. I think I think we just wasn't laughing.
Speaker 1: At Like we've outgrown it.
Speaker 5: I expected more of a nostalgic field to be more than anything, and I didn't even get that. And then I like what Rodd is like, I feel like I've outgrown it. They can keep making them. I'll never see another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, I don't even have nostalgia element because I was watching them growing up because by that time, like I said, I wasn't into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't really watch them like that. I didn't watch them like that.
Speaker 2: They also did the other centers. When the three walked up to the house, Oh yeah, some kind of gay stuff. Why kind of be counted?
Speaker 3: What song did they do? They did a song though that was that was supposed to. What song did they do?
Speaker 1: Oh we're moving on up it? Get that ship out of it?
Speaker 2: And then other horror movies. Of course you already mentioned Battle. Renta said no one saw it anyway, which.
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not like okay, like they did everything everywhere all at once. They did all with the di doos.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 1: See why are we going back to Broke backing out? And that she is twenty years old. It's his favorite movie.
Speaker 5: Watch I can't let you go. So and she was like, oh you said, I forgot who she thought he was. He was like, oh, whatever, his name is it broke Back.
Speaker 1: That was only funny because we just reviewed it. Yeah, y'all wouldn't have got that because I didn't. I would have got it.
Speaker 3: But even even without watching the movie. I would have known the reference.
Speaker 1: Damn they did Michael. Oh, they did Jermaine. That was funny. That was really Jermaine.
Speaker 4: Ship was I knew the second I saw his hair. I was like, that's supposed to be Jermaine. That was actually really funny.
Speaker 2: Uh something called the House Bunny adn't want to know that, Okay, House House funny. Oh.
Speaker 1: I think that was like a rom I think that's like a call.
Speaker 2: Shack with Cazam, which they're still doing Coxam jokes, but I'm like all right, Like and then the other two twelve years of slave, and then one flew over.
Speaker 1: The cook Cucko's news, Cuckoo's ness. Yeah, and that was it. It was all the spoos in the movie.
Speaker 4: I forgot another part that I did find funny, and I can't remember when they were doing it, but they were like fucking in a car and then like the girl was squirting or something, and then they opened the door and.
Speaker 1: About her mom. Yeah, must say, yeah, I realized my mom was a squirt or something like that.
Speaker 4: I know, yeah, yeah, the door opening, the dude slid out and the guy said, oh, he slapped like that green nigga from in the shape of Water busted out.
Speaker 1: That was nobody in the theater laughed.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'm saying, like stuff that that was a bit too, you know, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So so I was laughing and stuff like that, Like, sh it was funny.
Speaker 5: If I was laughing at all, it was like like a little off jokes. Yeah, yeah, yeah, well you didn't see the setup coming.
Speaker 1: Oh and there was a d I joke in here. I'm sure there were plenty. Yeah. Uh, the d joke. I do remember them making it. I just don't remember exactly it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, d E I was the person on the train on the train, the black girl that got killed.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, she was a little much.
Speaker 1: Where do we seeing her in? I know?
Speaker 2: I was trying to remember that too, but I couldn't find her in the credits. Uh they did COVID nineteen pandemic joke. Anybody that's Oh that was doofy doing that.
Speaker 1: They've been writing this movie for the past seven years. I feel like, yes, true.
Speaker 2: And then h January six reference, Uh.
Speaker 1: They did something else? Hold on. Oh and then because I have to say this because people get bad. If I didn't Drake Kendrick. That was I feel forced super Forest.
Speaker 5: It was walking in the house and she was like, so what do you think She's like, I think Drake lost the battle.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, man, what are we doing.
Speaker 5: They're just trying to be culturally, just trying to make you They touched on everything, but it didn't it didn't hit.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's it. That is it. That is the movie. Scary movie sets can have this ship. So we're right in line. So the critics still, yeah, I guess we are. With the critics. I don't trust all that anyway.
Speaker 3: I don't either, but based on what we just did, and sometimes I can go the opposite of critics because but yeah, this one I can't. Yeah, I love but again I love it for the people that think it's funny because just like just like stand up comedians, like there's plenty upstate up communitis, I just don't think are funny, but they're funny to other people.
Speaker 1: And this, this is this is very similar to that to me. Yeah. Yeah, people had a good time, so it was good. I mean hard laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I mean it, but I will greet they It was like you said, black people, it was white people.
Speaker 1: It was laughing a little too hard.
Speaker 2: That nigga funny but blackness one this weekend it did beat masters in the universe, So shout out to that.
Speaker 5: What did it do? Scary movie? You know, off the top of your head, it did really well? Yeah forty sister fifty, but.
Speaker 1: Be it made money. It's just not. It's just not. I don't think it's being reviewed. Well, no it's not. They've been on. It made a lot of money. So good for the waynes Man.
Speaker 2: Yep, and that is it, man. That is our review of scary movie since so yeah, sorry, we didn't do him in.
Speaker 4: Uh he must rather to see a white man that a shirtlett with a sword. I'd have much rather see that ship riding on a cat than this bullshit.
Speaker 1: Is she from he Man? It's the same universe, the same thing.
Speaker 5: That's a sister, isn't it. I didn't I want I used to. I was a big he man person growing up.
Speaker 4: When you play, I'm going to see it At this point, I have to wait till us on on video. I don't because y'all got seeing some other ship next weeks. I can't, which now be out of town.
Speaker 2: So uh so now they'll do it for us. Man, we'll catch you guys next time we out. Peace Piece h