Speaker 1: And where we go here?
Speaker 2: Anything you have a chance against us?
Speaker 3: Mister cowboy?
Speaker 1: Hey mother, what do you like to do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Play chess?
Speaker 1: Screw When there's play chess, they.
Speaker 5: Give off that. Jonathan Taylor Chuck Cunning gets away cooking.
Speaker 6: The goal line he's in there, puts down and.
Speaker 5: D why Jonathan Taylor Wheler finds con co Here's haliber into the front court mishandled it. Mcgin Sadie shot he.
Speaker 7: Fdsaid John, I have never been betterom to be on the air with you here in Indianapolis, a place where so many of my dreams have come true.
Speaker 3: The ride with JM V on ninety three five and.
Speaker 5: One oh seven five, the fan, the open right there. I don't know if I've ever realized it or paid that much attention. There's that fever game call that says Wheeler to Clark from the logo. I always and this is why we always, for the most part, we always get the lyrics wrong. Some of our favorite songs have the lyrics in our head. What we come up with are completely different than what the artist or the songwriter put on the script and then put those words into music. I thought, sure, right, there it said Wheeler found porn in Morago, and that's not at all what it says. It's Wheeler to Clark from the logo. I cannot be the only one that has all that. And this has been ongoing for the like the last year and a half. Wheeler found porn in Marago, and I believe Marago was where Saint Mary's was. I thought maybe that was some kind of collegiate call with Saint Mary's playing somebody and they found porn. We're always getting it wrong. That's just the way that we are. It's a right of passage. You get it wrong. I get things wrong here all the time. I may end up getting this Pacer thing wrong. I know every single time. Somebody, and this is the highest quality of name recognition, made a decision today and in an effort not to chase championship rings, Lebron James has decided to play this season quote taking his talents to Philadelphia and play for the seventy six ers. I thought the seventy six ers last year, as they got all the way, what to the when they get to the Eastern Conference semi finals. I thought in their efforts it was more getting there about who they played in Round one, Boston crept out and then Tatum was re injured, and then Boston felt compelled to get rid of somebody that either Brad Stevens felt was a little bit more problematic than he was productive and ultimately wanted to go in a new direction. So Jaylen Brown ends up with Philly and the Celtics. They end up with Paul George and a new direction, and Philadelphia is going for it right now. So you add Lebron James to that lineup, I'm not going to be silly and suggest at all if you're talking about a fourth option, for example, on a team being Lebron James, that is pretty damn good. But that is not going to take away. That will not stall my belief in the Pacers. I know that something like that, when Lebron James goes to Philly with that belief, or the reloading in New York, or the growth in Atlanta, maybe learning something in Detroit, you know whatever Cleveland is going.
Speaker 1: To end up being.
Speaker 5: And then I guess now, because everybody felt the Lebron James and Anthony Davis, somehow Someway would end up in Golden State, that Anthony Davis who has proclaimed this season he won't play eighty two games. I will take that bet that he won't.
Speaker 4: I will.
Speaker 5: I think anybody out there that has smarts will take that bet that he won't. Now, the landscape of the Eastern Conference has changed, and it has changed competition wise for the better. But again, this is all a part of being who hopefully the Pacers are going to be able to be. They haven't been good in so long. We had to sit through an entire season, a nineteen win season, where I think we also, much like the rest of the basketball world, will conveniently forget about how good this team was and all the things, all the factors that made them a good team. And ultimately that's going to work out. But it will come down to them. So a lot of people were asking me, so with this, now, do you believe the Pacers? I still believe in the Pacers. What wouldn't I This has an impact to me on the Sixers. If the Sixers maintain health, good luck with that, then they certainly will have something going on. I'm not going to dismiss as a basketball person here Again, Lebron James being a fourth option on the team, I'm assuming he'll be okay with that. Will he want to be like the first or second option, but he's really a fourth option. You know, all this get along? Yeah, MAXI you'd embiid when he is healthy. And Jylen Brown Lebron James Edgecombe in year number two, who was really good as a rookie. That starting five is pretty significant, but one of the weapons, and hopefully it maintains to be one of the most significant weapons in the NBA, and I mean across the entire NBA. You say what you want, but the Pacers had a weapon that most teams out there found it incredibly difficult to deal with. And that is their pace of play and the constant pressure, the foot on the gas all the time. I know that we have questions. I know we have questions regarding the implementation of a big and that big in Southern California play with the Clippers and he was more, Hey, other guys are going to shoot this. Can your big ass go get it? And he did and he did and he got good numbers doing that. But here is going to have to be a little bit more. It's going to have to be more than just being that supporting cast member. If you were looking at Zubots in terms of the Brady Bunch. Zubots in southern California as a member of the Brady Bunch was you know, kind of like Sam the Butcher at time just kind of showed up and you know, gave you some some good moments, some memorable moments. But he really wasn't that counted upon here here, He's going to be Alice is going to be Greg. He's going to be every single episode. There's going to have to be a major focus. Yeah, no, I'm dating myself. I don't care. I have to go to Caleb Zuber, who's uh spending his first day here in studio something in a little bit more or I guess hip to the now with Caleb Zuover in mind, I do pronounce your last name right, Zoover? Right, you got man Zuver. They call you big Z. Back in Ohio they would say big Z like drunas ilgasks.
Speaker 4: That is a good big Z Calvs legend for sure. Yes, Kevaliers teams were brew. I hated watching those teams. Was that Galskas and uh Ray what's the name?
Speaker 5: And Gibson was another one. Booby Gibson was on that team. Damon Jones was on that team. He's going to prison, going to prison. He went from that team to the prison yard team.
Speaker 4: They were good though, had some good moments there, Booby Gibson. They won a lot of games towards the end of Lebron's first stint. But yeah, uh, he was dragging a lot of he was crap. He was dragging. Russian big man timofay mos Gooff. He was on that team, right, he was on when Lebron came back the first year. He was a big Russian stiff. Yes, he was big old Russian stiff.
Speaker 5: Is that his name? Mosgof timfy Moscow. That's beautiful right there. What do you feel as a fan of the Cavaliers. You grew up a fan of the Cavaliers, right I did?
Speaker 4: Or a fan of the Detroit teams. You were up from Definance, Ohio, Brian Ohio. But that which is near Definance, Defiance.
Speaker 5: So you grew up in the backyard of Sam Hornet Junior, former Indy five hundred champion, and the backyard of the manufacturer of dumb dumb suckers. That's the backyard that So were you more of a Detroit fan or a Cleveland fan Detroit baseball, but because I'm a Tigers fan.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Cleveland Cavaliers fan. It's weird some of the sovs for basketball. Why not both the Pistons and the Tigers. That doesn't make sense. So my dad passed down the Tigers fandom to me, okay, but he left the NBA fandom open to me to choose. He didn't really at that time have a strong yeah following, so I was kind of free to choose. Lebron is in the state. I'm a young kid, and I was like, that's that's what.
Speaker 5: I'm going with.
Speaker 4: But I am a little like as still someone who tries to root for him a little bit. I'm a little disappointed, but I also understand the move to Philly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you didn't think he's going to end back in Cleveland?
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought there was a good chance, John, if I'm being honest, I did because he was complete ring chasing. So what he did is he looked at this, he and Rich Paul and said, this is your best opertor they like that roster the best. And I wonder how much if maybe James Harden wasn't on the team, if maybe Lebron does end up or.
Speaker 5: You know, I called him the fourth option. He may at some point quite often view himself more better than the fourth option. Is that a team because these guys seemingly are injured all the time. You know, maybe he becomes more than just the fourth option, which is probably not good to be detrimental for that team and what you're looking for.
Speaker 4: But well, that's what I was wondering from your perspective when it compares to the Pacers, because like when I saw this news today, what I thought was.
Speaker 5: Like Lebron's I mean, how many games is he going to play?
Speaker 4: I know he's been pretty durable for his age, but then embeid like he's probably gonna play what like fifty games at most? Right, So, like what's their seeding gonna be? Are like if they match up with the Pacers, Like Pacers could have home court advantage, you know, depending on how it goes, right, Like that stuff matters.
Speaker 5: I understand his greatness, but I can't also tell you I'm wos to sit here and worried too much about a forty one year old and his impact on a team. I'm not. I had a lot of people should I'm not again, downplaying his significance, how good he has been, and what he can add to the team. But we're talking about all this crap before you see the team. The great thing about the Pacers is you've seen this product and you've seen what this product can do. And I know, well it's different now because Halliburton's coming off an injury. Do you honestly think that he's going to be different. The only thing that concerns me is getting back out there and because of our bullcrap luck around here, somebody becoming compromised due to injury again, that's the only thing that concerns me. Him coming back and being himself again would be the least of my concerns. I don't care about coming back from an injury. I don't care about shingles or any of this crap or any of this nerdery. You guys throw out me. Well he just got married and now his thoughts eh. Okay. As I've said before, he is perfect for this market. He gets it and to get it. You understand where you are in the hierarchy of this group. You are the leader, and you lead by example and to make everybody else better. That is your gig. Twenty four seven three six'. FIVE i trust. IT i also trust that this is Not this is not something that everybody is going to see or everybody is going to. Understand i'm not asking you to reach for something that's invisible or Something i'm making. Up but when in tangibles are described the paces with this, group they stuff the stat. Box it is a group that is predicated on being made, better to be dragged to a higher level by their. Leader he is, different he has a different elite level player in THE. Nba you don't see a lot of. That if you do see, that most of the, time people don't view that as a marketable. Visual it is, fantastic and again my belief is it can be. Superior so While i'm not downplaying at, all you're going To, philly you know they got into it last. Year, yeah you're probably right About James Harden that automatically Takes cleveland out anything right. There that's What i'm. Saying it's just pretty. HILARIOUS i may stand alone on. THIS i don't THINK. Jb bickerstaff can coach his way out of a. Sack SO i don't think even as a one seed last, YEAR i thought it was more representative of how they almost folded Against orlando and then shortly thereafter l fol. LOAD i don't buy. HIM i don't buy. Him, yeah the regular, season the long, haul they have, Talent BUT i Just i've never been a LIKE i liked his. DAD i thought his dad was a better. COACH i Think bernie was a better coach in The. Sun i've just never been a big fan of his coaching. Ability, WELL i think we look at The Pistons. China IF i can jump in, HERE i think you.
Speaker 4: SHOULD i think they're like the team that is most likely to take a step back next year by.
Speaker 5: FAR i, mean it feels like that people are saying that The pacers will not get to the level in which like nerds like me here believe they can get. It that's that's most, people.
Speaker 4: Right BUT i would, say like The pisses would be the team that would drop back the, most and The pacers would be the team that obviously jumps off up the, most just due to injuries and stuff like that that we've chronicled on this station.
Speaker 5: For the past year.
Speaker 4: Now BUT i do think like The pistons have not gotten, better but there are you, know if This kawhi trade goes through with The raptors or you, know obviously The sixers have gotten a little bit, Better like there are teams that have gotten, better BUT i still agree with, You like The pacers are right in the thick of this. Thing nothing that happened today changes, that nothing that happened in the last two months changes.
Speaker 5: That that Is Caleb. Zuber you see him right. HERE i want to call You, zuber but It's, Zuver Caleb. Zuver there's a lot of people who who do THE b instead of THE.
Speaker 4: V you, know when you're like over the phone and you're having to like spell your name for, something the. Victor that's exactly what my dad taught me to. Say right, There.
Speaker 5: Well my last name is g L i V. A and you're gonna, say, well you don't use your Real, Well Mark patrick tagged me with this name twenty six years, ago and let's just face, It Mark, patrick Who Mark patrick was and still. Is when he, says this is going to be your name And i'm just starting, out that's going to be my. Name like IF i Renamed, caleb he would probably roll with that, TOO i.
Speaker 4: WOULD i, mean my Name John Michael vincent was created By Mark patrick And Conrad brunner as.
Speaker 5: Well but that's basically my name. Now BUT i do the same. Thing the spelling G L i V. A i've got to spell that. Out nobody can pronounce that, stutup especially in so imagine Southern. Indiana tried to pronounce that. Right every TIME i got announced in any hill billy lineup WHEREVER i played in youth. Athletics none of These Jacks dick's ever got it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Never, never that is always the. Best look at it as gly as in Glide? Glare Where's? Glen how do you Get glen out of? That sounded out your redneck every. Time, seriously every time we went any anywhere In Green, county anywhere in lawd which it would figure anywhere In Lawrence, County i'd go all These Babe ruth. Trips we'd play In, princeton we'd play In, newburgh and then they would announce, you and you'd like run out on the baseline right The Green County All star team and catcher and they would just completely butcher the last. Name did you get yours? Butchered all the? Time, yeah a few. Times it's kind of easy. Though it's just hard for me to pronounce for whatever. Reason, no you got, it, Man you're, good good. Buddy That's Caleb zouver over. There feel free to act at. Him he enjoys THAT i. Do all, Right Lebron james going to The. Sixers Obi toppen is going to be the pace car driver for The brickyard four. Hundred that's. Outstanding one would think that it would be a great moment to Put obi topping on the. Show, ALAS i will not hold my, breath and not because Of, obie by the, WAY i will not hold my, breath but we Love obi Toppin brickyard four hundred pace car. DRIVER i will say, this from WHAT i have witnessed in the, past it seems like over on The West side WHERE i was yesterday And, speedway that there is just a little bit more enthusiasm going on than what we have. Witnessed i'm not saying. That to say, IT i, mean, Hell, Sunday i'm not going to be out. There i'm going to be A paradise Day. Watson you know that to be. True, Now i'll be out there, tomorrow but there looks to be a little bit more enthusiasm than. Usual there does ire you And butler in back to back exhibition, Game so The hoosiers for the first time since What november of ninety, three we'll play basketball inside Hincklefield house and not THAT tbt, thing BUT i you And butler exhibition. GAMES i believe that first one is coming up On october the, eleventh so that is. GOOD iu continues its. Role Jeff rabjohn's will join us coming up in the five o'clock. Out we'll talk ABOUT iu and The hoosiers on the road In South. AMERICA uh doing up big time The Virgin islands after what they did To. PERU i believe they Have, chile and we'll talk To jeff about how they've. Looked we'll talk To jeff about the football team because we're about ready to see this team defend its national. Championship and stand by WHAT i said, yesterday and if you listen to the. Show Dan wetzel OF espn dot com he. DISAGREED i think that you look AT i use football, program and everything that everybody on the college football landscape is pissing and moaning about right now is in direct relation with WHAT iu has accomplished in the past two, years and especially last.
Speaker 4: Year all of, it all of. It it is a direct. RESPONSE i love. IT i got a little pushback on that. YESTERDAY i can't. LIE i go back to.
Speaker 1: Where WAS.
Speaker 5: I oh it Was, baba who's a good. Listener AND i appreciate. That he, Says, HEY. Jmv it's. HYPOCRITICAL i you fans Mamone kentucky basketball for quote buying players for. Decades now they're doing the exact same. Thing this whole thing. Sucks, listen the rules are you can do that? Now the rules were you couldn't do. That back, then they were playing within the. Rules and when they didn't play with, it Like Kelvin sampson made nine million text messages and sent them to, players got busted for. It he got fired for, It they got reprimanded for. It now That's wednesday doesn't matter. Anymore why because the, rules the, landscape AS i, mentioned it is. Different you are playing by the, rules take advantage of those. Rules AND i would also argue that you do not, get especially this, quickly from doormat to national champion without being the best at taking advantage of. It and it is also beyond the monetary, value because you can have the most pocket. Money you can find all that change in your couch and bring in all these. Players but if these players don't mold, together don't, mesh don't get, along it is. Problematic that IS i think What Kurt signetti does as well as anything he is really he's like the president or THE ceo of that program he. Oversees he may not have a lot of dialogue with every single, Player he probably talks a lot to the quarterback and a lot to his. Coordinators he delegates authority and those that have stayed around because both coordinators are still. Here that is of incredible high value and one of the reasons why they want a title a year. Ago but while it is great to have a buttload of, money you also have to select the right players for the fit and the program for the long. Haul that to, me most of the time gets sidestep because most often somebody, says, well, look they have a lot of, money and you know they're tapping the checkbook Of Mark cuban and it's. Easy and they used TO i used to gripe and complain about, everything and now everything has. CHANGED i just want to go with the flow of. Sports AND i will say this hellaciously awesome that season they had last. Year people around here needed a little energizing at that level of. Winning great to see get back to that coming up in a. MINUTE i didn't want to mention Too Jeff, matthews our friends At Speedway City. Garage i'm rocking the shirt. Today this is an outstanding. SHIRT i had such a great time yesterday over On Main street At Speedway City, garage and we absolutely have to do that. AGAIN i saw so many of you out. There thank you very much for being a part of.
Speaker 4: It and Again jeff and the gang At Speedway City.
Speaker 5: Garage it is. Great if you have, time stop, over if you have, time slide by because it is absolutely worth. It just an awesome, time absolute awesome, time and hopefully we're gonna be. Back i'm gonna go there tomorrow morning Because i've got to go over With Tyler reddick, Tomorrow Toyota camery five time. WINNER i think the Season Tyler, REDDICK i know we won The daytona five hundred five time. Winner that a good. Season his season's gonna get an even better because he's gonna hang out with me and we're going to drink Some outlaw Light logger beers. Tomorrow i'm gonna get some For Paradise, Day. WATSON i think at thirty, packs like what's seventeen dollars something like. That hell, yeah jump on board with that price. Tag that's me And Tyler reddick And Outlaw light coming up tomorrow Morning Kroger Crawfordsville road In speedway seven until. Eleven, yeah make sure you guys are out. There shout out to my good Friend henry who showed, up ten year Old, henry big time fan of the. Show he and the Family Doug, Bowle Speedway, president hung out for an, hour brought the entire, family, Wife, beth parents. Awesome it was just a great day to be had yesterday On mainstream And speedway and The Speedway City garage is incredibly. Choice check it out and if you go on, there Tell jeff or Tera hate we said hello and Maybe i'll see you in there tomorrow before nine. Am i'm my way down to That kroger location too With Tyler. Reddy great. Time all, right quick, break we'll come back big league. Barbers the regrand opening is. Tomorrow don't forget about. That the official haircut of THE jmv Takeover. Noblesville they have great deals on Haircuts Big League indeed dot com to get your, appointment or you can go ahead and walk in a great experience With lindsey And heather And. Jeff but you're gonna, Save you're gonna get a chance at. Prizes they have. Food it is the grand reopening tomorrow of The noblesville location of course In. Noblesville Monday drive that is coming up, tomorrow the grand Reopening Big League barbers In. Noblesville make sure you Tell jeff in The gang THAT i sent you up there as. Well the official haircut of the J mv Takeover Garth. Brooks tickets will give. AWAY a little bit later, ON i Mentioned jeff Rab john's of the show coming. Up Pat sullivan Of Sullivan hardware In garden he is also on the. Show but there's going to be a celebration of thirty years Of The mick And Joe, bronkell a friend of the. Show sinegrove ad is going to join us on the other side to talk about that and a lot of other stuff that maybe you're not privy. To as we're ready to embark on another calendar sports campaign in high school Athletics joe's going to join, us coming up on the other. Side don't go. Anywhere we got weather coming up TO i believe do we know this to be? True this is one thing you have to, know your, Uncle. CALEB i know weather slides in right.
Speaker 4: Here i'm really. Late but around the twenty, break if you have, it that's.
Speaker 5: Okay normally we go bed underneath the weather forecast that most of the time is courtesy Of fox fifty. Nine if you don't have, it we'll roll it coming up in the next. Break you want to do, IT i want's do the next. Break and we're gonna never make this mistake. Again it is never making that mistake, Again not like. ME i prolonged the. Activity we'll get your weather updated coming up at about. Twenty joe's gonna join, us coming up on the other. Side don't go. ANYWHERE a Busy. Friday let's get into this weekend ride and celebrate in style with naughty three five and one seven five the fans.
Speaker 3: The ride with Jmv oh you.
Speaker 1: Got jokes to go along with that ugly jumpsy out of yours.
Speaker 6: That he three five and one oh seven five the Fan Caleb zuber is in today For James caleb's gonna give you a chance to Win Garth brooks tickets.
Speaker 5: Coming up a little bit later, on and be ready for. That are You butler exhibition? Games they Go hinkle coming up In? October back To bloomington coming up next. Year THE iu football. PROGRAM i do want to get back into. That YESTERDAY i did not have a chance to read a lot of those AFTER i had that conversation With Dan, wetzel most of which disagreed with my assessment of. It that's, cool cop back to that coming up in a. MINUTE i, may AS i sit here before you right, NOW i may offer you this. Break this rest it's a rest. Area just outside of playing. Field there's a. Rest this is a rest area where we don't have to discuss those that continuously piss and moan about the. Fever what do you guys think because they're going Into All star, weekend is it okay to put that on the back? Burner the seven, technicals everybody getting all over the, coach nobody really knowing what they're talking, about the, transformation the transformation of nerds into all of a Sudden John Wooden, juniors which is just beyond. Weird to me all these. Dorks, now, hey, OH i know, Basketball, okay sure you. Do, guys want to take a break from, That i'll give you that option meantime of The Andy Moore Automotive group. Potline, luckily he gives us an option often to utilize his. Gymnasiums he's the athletic director At Sine. Grove he is a big time listener to this show and to this. Station we have seen him.
Speaker 4: Before joe Ron kella joins us on The Andy More Automotive group.
Speaker 5: Potline, Hello, joe how are you?
Speaker 2: Good how are you?
Speaker 5: Great you send somebody down to sweep that west gym for me? Yet?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 5: Buddy have we done?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah we ran the Little vanboni machine and then we touched. Up if we don't want you getting?
Speaker 5: Hurt do you ever get tired of me complaining about?
Speaker 4: That is? It?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now i'm used to those type of.
Speaker 5: Things, NO i. Know, yeah, listen you. Know AND i should recognize that BECAUSE i have a bit of a background and understanding the relationship that goes on with with educators and administrators and those that are out, THERE i should probably take it a little bit more. Easy YET i feel compelled just to kind of joke around about. It SO i hope you're okay with.
Speaker 2: It oh, yeah because ESPECIALLY i go back and watch The huddle film from when you Play it's.
Speaker 5: Awesome are we actually been? Filmed is there film with?
Speaker 2: That, no there's a camera in, there But i've never turned it. On oh, Man, yeah BUT i can for the viewers if they want to see.
Speaker 5: It, well we. Have And i've got a problem, Here, joe before we get into exactly what we're going to talk, about what we're going to promote, here we have one particular player that is a well known cherry. Picker and it's not even your not even your average cherry. Picker and that's somebody that runs to the court and then you, know woo woo wooh and.
Speaker 4: Goes back to the other end after the defensive stop and the board, work but stands down to the other end of the corner while nine other dudes run the floor and go to the other.
Speaker 2: End so, YEAH i don't know that's cherry picking or just not playing.
Speaker 5: DEFENSE i, yeah it. Is it is a. Form it is like the highest form of cherry. PICKING i can't stand. It somebody's gonna either have to go on time out or take a punishment of a suspension or, something BECAUSE i don't THINK i can put up with, That, JOE i can't do.
Speaker 2: It totally get.
Speaker 5: IT i got. It, well you can check out that video and find out for. Yourself you probably have a pretty good idea the Person i'm talking about right, now but you can see for yourself when you have.
Speaker 2: Time, OH i, GUARANTEE i, KNOW i, GUARANTEE i know we'll go on to something.
Speaker 5: Else so thirty years of The mick and you're a part of this project as well as a lot of other administrators and coaches are past and president of The. Mick when did they approach you about this? Project so back.
Speaker 2: In january we start talking about how we were going to do some more information out and we're going to put together tailgate to celebrate the threieth. Year and there's been a lot of collaboration between superintendents and principles and athletic directors to put this production. On as we are all playing everybody And week, one you, know one mid game IS us And. Warren so that what a great time to kick it off with the first football game because the rest of THE mike will play each other later in the.
Speaker 5: Season, yeah you go back to The North Central conference back in the day for hoop and that is a storied. Conference you, know maybe outside of that Legend joe, is has there been a conference athletically speaking across the board that has been any better historically speaking of the thirty years that to make a, show.
Speaker 2: You, know none like A veiga with over three hundred state championships in the last thirty years through our. Conference it's hard to. TELL i mean you no, multiples miss basketball is miss basketballs this or, baseball all kinds of things going on our?
Speaker 5: Conference is? It is it something you guys kind of have to keep up what do they say the old school? References you, know keeping up with The, jones AS i, believe so that means looking at everybody around, you or your neighbors and trying to make sure you stay you, know up with them or your, house your your yard looks as good as. Theirs is it the same thing in terms of both athletics and academics At Center grove when you look around at the landscape and the mick and also want to make sure that nobody's lagging, behind you're staying right with them in this.
Speaker 2: Case, yeah you, KNOW i THINK i think we collaborate a lot on our building projects in The, courier start with lakes. Facilities and when you have successful, programs a lot of fans. Come so you want to make an atmosphere that's appealing for the safe and be able to handle the number of people that come into our. Events and you, know we all work together just and you do see us have similar, pieces but then you also see us have some better at the area that, area depending on what is our.
Speaker 5: Strength so the whole band of the mix is back together again, now, Right is that? Correct everybody's everybody's, good everybody's, scheduled every we're All we're all back to normalcy, again, right.
Speaker 2: Yep everyone is on everybody's schedule beginning just coming, forward we.
Speaker 5: KNEW i think everybody out there is privy to you, know some of the wrinkles and issues that went. On how difficult was all of that to iron, out get passed and then move on and get back together.
Speaker 2: Again so WHEN i got center, GROOVE i was in twenty twenty, two AND i had BEEN i had worked with some of the athletic directors from their schools and WHEN i came, IN i got to know some of those and you, know what a great band of athletic. Departments AND i do know there's some common commonalities between the principles and, Superintendents but sitting down and having conversations and looking out the best way to move forward for our kids in community was number one in all of our, priorities AND i think that that's what out.
Speaker 5: Now so that was just kind of that was just tossing your direction when you took. Over, hey thank you very. Much let me deal with this right. Now that's. Great, yeah that.
Speaker 2: Was very unique and fall twenty, two and then we got to the football schedules in twenty. Three got a little, Fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah And eric's got playing teams In New york or, whatever and, yeah it's, yeah that was all kind of thrown in your lap right.
Speaker 2: There, YEAH i, mean it was an exciting time to see some of those different. Opponents but nothing's better than the normalcy Of indiana teams and being able to play the best In. Indiana so that's what we're back.
Speaker 5: To it and it's. Awesome Joe bronkella is The senegrove athletic director part of the mix as. Well they're going to celebrate thirty years with a project coming. Up we'll talk to him about.
Speaker 4: That even more, so it's it's, Interesting, joe how old are?
Speaker 5: You we're the same.
Speaker 2: AGE i actually turned forty eight.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow forty. Eight, yes well you're like eight years younger than. Me man a while. Younger you.
Speaker 1: Know it's.
Speaker 5: FUNNY i don't know if you're of this era, too BUT I i come from the era where our athletic directors were known for making sure buses were able to take teams to their locations and that the official showed. Up that was basically what we knew their job to be back.
Speaker 4: Then so you can speak to this with this new era of administrator athletically, speaking the athletic, director it is so much more than just that and then Some right now it's not even to, me it's unimaginable than the way that it, was for, example back in the mid.
Speaker 2: Eighties, oh there are so many things that people don't even, imagine from lining and mowing grass to cleaning areas TO i had to work on the scoreboard for about an hour to day to try and make sure it's working. Properly and that's nothing compared to when the season.
Speaker 5: Starts, well at least you finally got the goals down in the vanity that was? Outstanding were you the guy that? Did, while by the, WAY i love the VAN i know everybody gets all all nostalgic on The West, gym and that's.
Speaker 4: FINE i love The, vandy love. It that's my favorite of.
Speaker 5: All, EASILY i.
Speaker 2: Will say the floor is a lot less slick and vandy than is in The West.
Speaker 5: Gym it is a lot. LESS i think it's softer, too. Buddy believe, me if there's somebody that knows soft, floors it is me right. Here it is. Much it is much.
Speaker 4: Softer but you're, right it is immeasurable really what your job status entails now compared to what it has in the. Past, now have you seen this, project this thirty year anniversary celebration of?
Speaker 5: It have you seen bits and pieces of it?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah And i've seen some of the media campaigns and some of the. Commercials they're top. Notch the group that's putting that together has done an excellent.
Speaker 5: Job do you have a is there a part of?
Speaker 4: It AND i know that this has been embargo AND i think we're okay to talk about to this. Point is there a most interesting part that you have in this that you can think?
Speaker 2: Of, NO i, MEAN i just liked the collaboration that we put. Together and there's a little bit of each school a part of, it really ALL i can. Say and it's it's really. EXCITING i mean it kind of gives you chills when you watched.
Speaker 5: It, yeah it's it's.
Speaker 4: Cool AND i let everybody know when it is officially, unleashed but it.
Speaker 5: Is it is, cool AND i think the more that we can DO i. Like to me just for, example What, joe WHAT i brought up, is you, know you, know bus schedules and making sure the referees are. There there are so much more that goes into it AND i love. That AND i like also seeing behind the scenes stuff of the good times and the bad times because it's not always, Good.
Speaker 2: No absolutely, not but the good times really are what people think about other than sometimes the bad. Times but what we remember the best of the good.
Speaker 5: It's Joe bronkella, again he's The Cinegrove athletic. Director i'll have more on this thirty years of The mick and celebration And i'm sure days and weeks to come all, Right so what's the athletic schedule look like this? Season you got everything hired, out everything good to.
Speaker 2: Go, yes the fall is completed to a couple more things to do in the, winter and then the. Spring just got to balance some things. Out you, know we hadn't had a Traditional Mike conference schedule in the, spring so like baseball has two times we play each, other So i've got to kind of revamp that and then working through it right.
Speaker 5: Now, wow that's. COOL i know it's a lot of work for, you but it is incredibly. Cool, hey by the, way, too you hired a new varsity basketball coach as well after the, Season so directionally, SPEAKING i, mean you had one dude that's been there forever and will be there forever coaching the football program and probably the girls championship basketball program as. Well but you've got some new ground to cover with your varsity boys.
Speaker 2: Coach, absolutely and he's already done a great job from the get. Go coming in the summer and he'd hit the ground running and HE i, mean that guy in there about as many HOURS i am. Already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now he looks a lot younger and is a lot younger than both of.
Speaker 2: Us, YEAH i don't think he's a guy that cherry. Picked i'm guaranteeing that he's getting in your face and a good.
Speaker 5: Defense when you go through because you obviously haven't had one of the football, program no other girls basketball program because yeah both you know Stuck meyer more or. Superb but what they, do we know that to be.
Speaker 4: True but when you were going through the hiring process and the interview, process.
Speaker 5: Is that something that was? Enjoyable did you enjoy like talking to everybody and get the background to everybody and certainly finding out how much value that you know your program has is viewed within The micks as what you were being told by those back then potential.
Speaker 2: Candidates, YEAH i do, that you, know even though the scheduling is kind of. HARD i enjoy doing, that just LIKE i do enjoy working on finding new coaches and hiring. Coaches and we had quite a large. Selection we had a decent number of people that we brought in and and did with the, committee and getting to know all those different experience and backgrounds gave us a good basis of what direction we want to go with the. Program we're very excited with touch More. Head but, yes it was enjoyable talking to all the different people coming from different places to see what would fit best for our.
Speaker 5: Program, yeah the celebration of hundreds of championships and awards and you, know thirty years of greatness and also some bumps in the road of The mick And Joe bronkella is the athletic director Of sinegrove also kind enough to allow us to hoop it up in his fine. Gymnasiums BUT i won't tell you what. Though let me tell you the. Sack that THING i can't do THAT i can't play back to back in the. Sack that's way too, hard way too.
Speaker 2: Hard definitely a young man's court it.
Speaker 5: Is, hey if you need anything from, me pal let me. Know but job well done over. There and by the, way if your new head coach ever wants to play a little, bit you know where to find, me you know where to track. Down he can guard the cherry picker, Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'll let him know. That he'll probably use some direction on some skill.
Speaker 5: Too you'll probably be there one time and then never come, back as what will.
Speaker 1: Happen, So.
Speaker 5: Joe, man if you need, anything let me. Know thanks for coming on. Today, yeah thanks for having. Me you got. It Joe bronkell is a good.
Speaker 4: Dude he's also a big time listener of not just this, show but this, station and we like that a great. Deal The Sinegrove Athletic director AND i got more for. IT i Know lauren had sent me this a little bit earlier, today But i'll tell you a little bit. More when this, PROJECT i didn't know how MUCH i could go into because of the embargo and how MUCH i.
Speaker 5: Couldn't But i'll make sure you guys have especially all the other all the other teams and. Coaches by the, way to any other mixed, schools whether you the ad or the, coach if you want to get on and talk up this, project please contact. Us i'd be glad to have you on here as.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: ALWAYS i think it is really. Cool quick, Break we'll come, Back don't go. Anywhere Goth Brooks ticket And Pat sullivan in, Studio top of The. Hour this is ninety three five and one seven Five The fan The ride WITH.
Speaker 3: Jmv attention whoever you. Are this channel is reserved for emergency calls.
Speaker 5: Only, lady sound Like i'm order a.
Speaker 6: Pizza ninety three five and one oh seven five the. Fan Tony romo arrested In. MILWAUKEE O W i. Suspicion have you seen the mugshot Of? ROMO i saw that he's.
Speaker 4: Smiling that's like a glamour shot right. THERE i don't Know. Jim clearly he was.
Speaker 5: Wearing a hat of some sort, too right because the hair is all. Up but he's smiling right. There weird gonna get that joker. Smile but that's his mug. Shot Tony romo arrested In milwaukee on suspicion of oh W, i, hey join me Tomorrow Crawfordsville. Row we're gonna be At kroger With Tyler redick five wins of the, season the defending champ of The daytona five, Hundred Tyler redick and me from nine until. Noon check that nine until. Eleven coming up tomorrow, Morning Crawfordsville, Road kroger and Then Greg rakestraw AND i about ninety minutes of a Little Saturday brickyard weekend coverage for. You that's noon until one. Thirty coming up, tomorrow right here at ninety three to five and one oh seven five the, fan all, right get him? Ready the, questions THE q AND a from you and somebody's gonna win some of. Yetti hashtag Ask Pat Pat sullivan in studio is raring to go hashtag ask pats or three one, seven, two, three, nine ten seventy via texts or phones questions For Pat sullivan Of Sullivan hardware And.
Speaker 6: Garden, next the ride WITH.
Speaker 3: Jmv Guy rucks In Afternoon.
Speaker 8: Delight you guys have It Afternoon light.
Speaker 3: Three five and one oh seven.
Speaker 5: Five the Fan Caleb zuver is over there, Now, caleb an Awesome marie entry right. There if you were to bounce back With Afternoon, delight that would have been, clutch live and. LEARN i guess that's. Tough you're incredibly, young and you may not understand if you're to bounce back With Afternoon delight there and Not dancing The dark By, springsteen that probably would have had more of. Effect, However, yeah, again we're talking about the older generational folks out there that also get. It, so you, know much Like i've just got to get all growns, up we just got to get to get the teaching you a little bit about the old school. Stuff it's one of the Things i'm looking forward to working with. You, john educate me a little you've been coming out To paradise Day, watson learning from the musical content we offer. There look who's in the studio right, Here Pat Sullivan Sullivan hardware And, garden which is The home And Garden Show saturday, mornings not until one ninety, three W. Ibc how we Doing we're doing. Good we're doing.
Speaker 9: Good just got back From atlanta looking at the patio furniture. Show got a book your.
Speaker 5: Is everything patio furniture? Wise does it have like phone charging? Ports and we got all this new technology that's been implemented into what used to be. WICKER i remember back my mom at our, pool we had like redwood. Furniture, yeah just had the old like price is, right seventies looking cushions on top of. It, sure, yeah it's not like that, anymore not like that. Anymore. No, yeah there's.
Speaker 9: A lot Of, polly a lot of companies Making polly like you, know The Berlin garden stuff that we, carry and you, Know i'm not so sure about that and the problem with that stuff never wears.
Speaker 5: Out, no that's, Great, no, not it's not for. YOU i need to cycle these.
Speaker 4: Things you got to recycle and get somebody back in there for some more product right.
Speaker 5: There what was the most interesting thing you saw In? Atlanta m you, know it was uh not just kind of wandering around.
Speaker 9: That you, KNOW i can't say that there's any one product THAT i looked at and go, wow except FOR i did see like they're starting to make sofas even. Wider AND i don't know if that's just for The american market or, not because because Your european sofas are in A european sofa we call a two and a half because it is not as long as what we consider a sofa.
Speaker 5: For our for our.
Speaker 9: Country so oh now there's they calls right because they all, Smoke well that's how They also they stay skinny because they smoke, cigarettes not. Stuff maybe that is maybe that's the reason maybe we need to all start.
Speaker 4: Smoking they all stay skinny because they just don't eat like. Nickelback, yeah that's.
Speaker 9: True there's a lot of Great you saw the memes soccer fans going back to their own country showing. There yeah, right you, go, yeah What i'm In america for two weeks, there picked up forty.
Speaker 4: Pounds, yeah so, yeah maybe that's that's the reason why you have to fortify the.
Speaker 5: Furniture that's.
Speaker 9: Right here's something you might be. Interested i'm ready right. Now this is For Washington, Township, Avon. Indiana they are auctioning off a. Firetruck so if you've ever wanted to own your own fire, truck or you're looking for a great gift for a retired, firefighter right, Now Washington Township Avon Fire, Department, Avon indiana currently auctioning off a two thousand and FIVE e One spartan engine pumper and currently the bid is at forty five hundred dollars. Wow being auctioned off at municibid dot.
Speaker 5: Com that's my public. Service and you can't what you, do you and the.
Speaker 4: Family you can have the family that can sit backwards absolutely look.
Speaker 5: Back it looks like it's a pretty good. Shape is that it still? Runs still? Pumps, YEAH i don't know what year was it, again two thousand and? Five, oh that's not that long, AGOING i, mean dolls are on that.
Speaker 9: THING i don't. KNOW i, mean you, Know i'm with the. PUMPER i mean they take them out a lot to go to. Dinner but you, know, man NOW i even know you look that stuff.
Speaker 5: Up, well you, KNOW i try to bring something to your, Show, JOHN i appreciate that little something more than you. Know hashtag asked pat questions if you want to get in at hashtag ass pat that is on the text line of three one seven two three nine ten, seventy or if you want to phone in that is. Spectacular caleb will be the first voice that you hear at two three nine ten. Seventy and that is a question hashtag Ass Pad Sullivan hardware's. Garden Does caleb Know fulton? Yet he's getting to? Know come, On, PAT i know. FOLK i think everybody Knows. Fulton come on. Now fulton Calls Dave. Smiley, oh, yes, morning, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah actually he put, me uh he put me on hold when he was talking To. Smiley, yeah that's.
Speaker 4: Incredible, YEAH i don't put you on. Hold, Well i'm talking To Dave. Smiley that is incredibly.
Speaker 5: True.
Speaker 9: Though now he's got a couple softball games. Tomorrow i've already talked to. HIM i heard that.
Speaker 5: Too. Yep he worked. Today his food was a little late getting out of the, kitchen not, happy so SOMETIMES i GOT i got an Irritated. FULTON i wanted to ask you this before we get started with these barrages of texts and calls for you right. Here the things are incredibly dry right now with, yeah now some spots maybe not as. Much that's the weird thing when, you when you're on the you make that claim to, you he hasn't right in my house in.
Speaker 9: FOREVER i, Know indianapolis in particular is pretty. Dry but as soon as you say, that it's, like, hey we got two inches last week because these little tiny cells just get over the top and let.
Speaker 5: Loose but you're, RIGHT i got nerd dry as. Hell, yep.
Speaker 9: Yep so your lawn you want to water. Deeply so if you, are if you would for some, reason if you have brand new, plants brand new, lawnscape or trying to grow grass, seed then you want To you want to water more than once a. Week an established lawn once a, week, yeah once a week during that that's enough to keep it, alive that's all it. Needs but if you have got nursery stock in and those roots were only the size of the ball of that, thing you REALLY i mean two three. Times so we.
Speaker 5: SAY i have, plans AND i think some of them they gave. Me Scott levy gave me plants that you have to really work hard at. Killing, yeah Very. Stevens Remember stephen Sigal is in that Film hard To. Kill that's my plants are hard to. Kill they, Go, okay you're a. Jackass so we're gonna put some plants in. Here but how old are the? Plants they normally they do it on a. Year to your, basis it just put they they put in new plants every, year not every. Year if they, die then they put in new. Ones now they come. Over they come over every. Year it's and it's awesome. TOO i just turn them loose and they just do what they. Feel do you have shrubs that die every? Year, yeah you are a. Nightmare i'm a NIGHT i am a, nightmare it really ARE i. Am it does look, Good and All i'm wanting is the curb. Appeal. Right, Sure i'm not a green thumb by any, stretch but the curb appeal is What i'm looking. For he, ALSO i have a ton of sweet corn on my porch courtesy Of Steve duke of The Duke. Farms Now mike And Steve, Duke steve dropped off a ton of early sweet. Corn it is. Outstanding can't wait BEFORE i came to work. TODAY i was taking it all out and get it all. Ready so how's that going to work with your does cottage cheese that does not?
Speaker 4: Work that is not supposed to be on the. List what if you make it for others On? Sundays we'll make it for.
Speaker 9: Others, yeah but what about what about mixing the corn in a little bit with the cottage.
Speaker 5: Cheese i've told you.
Speaker 4: This this is HOW i eat corner of the, cob all, RIGHT i boil. IT i boil, it and THEN i WILL i don't need any butter or.
Speaker 5: ANYTHING i go go shirtless out of my back deck and eat it LIKE i ravage, it and then throw the cob across out into the back Forty do you have any kind of yell like when you, Do i'll Have i'll like have like pieces that like come, on it's like a cartoon like fly around. Around, NO i go down like a just like an and for, all like a dot matrix printing something, out just, down, Beautiful really an interesting?
Speaker 9: Person you ever thought about giving your body to? SCIENCE i, should for. SURE i wonder what part of, science or in this, case what part of my body science would.
Speaker 5: Accept what do you THINK i think all you think they take a, YEAH i think they'd be. LYING i think there are bits and pieces of it they, go, yeah you know, what this is not really up to standards. Here let's let him keep.
Speaker 9: THAT i think the answer to there's a few kirk tears in your body that they need to.
Speaker 5: KNOW i don't think he's up the standard with a lot of. Things let's let him keep, it all, Right you ready to take some? Calls i'm. Ready two three, nine ten. Seventy todd is in mccordsville With Pat. Sullivan hashtag Guess Pat, Todd welcome to the.
Speaker 10: Show Hey, Todd hey, Guys well just not my, topic but speaking To john a little bit here book. Guys but sweet corn on the grill is absolutely.
Speaker 5: Think, OH i don't know how to do. That THOUGH i don't know how to.
Speaker 1: Do it in the.
Speaker 10: Huff you can cook it in the. Husk you kind of take the silk off and then kind of keep pull the hust. Back you can put it in. Foil it's it's better on the grill than it. IS i know you if you get a boil that you probably put some lemon juice and some sugar in. There BUT i mean on the grill is absolutely.
Speaker 5: Fantastic put it on, there you caramelize it a little. Bit it's really is you make that into, streetcorn do, You? Todd is that what you're talking about? Here street? Corn, yeah He's mexican street. Corn it's all. Bourbon, yeah that's a good idea that.
Speaker 4: Works bourbon corn sounds really, good right, there, Pal it does does sound.
Speaker 5: Good you KNOW i brought you a bourbon. Candle you bought me a bourbon. Candle bourbon. CANDLE i love candles. Too, yeah let me tell you smell anything like. Bourbon it seems to.
Speaker 4: ME i live my life like a candle in the. Wind, yeah that smells really.
Speaker 5: Good that.
Speaker 4: Does that's from a local That's pen And. Beach they are a local. Company shout out to pin And. Beach that's pe n n and b e.
Speaker 9: H the other ONE i brought you is Called Dad's, den and it smelled like socks Or.
Speaker 5: Todd let me see What dad's den smells like before we get to the. Remainder good call right, Here dad's. Den oh, yeah that's a good smell right. There that sounds like this smells like a little bit like it's trying to be on the very early, stages infant stages of your. Car right, here That's dad's.
Speaker 4: Den like very, yeah it's like it's like back in the day when people sprayed the, car like just sprayed themselves down.
Speaker 5: And you can you knew they were coming like a mile before they got. There this is like the very infant stages of your. Car smell like. Them there you, Go, todd continue pale.
Speaker 10: And then staying and float real. Quickly my dad's my go to sweetcorn is my dad's From. Indiana, yeah shout.
Speaker 9: Out that is, very very very popular up on on our side of.
Speaker 2: Town, so, uh here's my.
Speaker 10: QUESTION i got to two. PENTHOUNDS i got a basket hound and the. Beagle they're absolutely killing my. Graphs, well it kind of goes both. Ways i've either got dead spots or got spots that's four inches tall because of the variety of extractions they may. Perform i've even had THE vet give me some. Supplement the thing that bothers me is the dead. Grass, Okay i've had THE vet even give me some supplements to supposedly help with. That i've got irrigation, system the sprinkler. SYSTEM i, MEAN i cannot stay up the pace with the dead grass. SPOTS i there's a bunch of patch stuff out. THERE i don't even.
Speaker 9: Know, so, yeah so what your vet was giving you was something to change the pH of the urine to keep the urine from burning the. Grass but more than likely what you more have is dogs are just they're running a path back and forth and back and forth and tearing up that grass and really unless you can let that turf rest a little bit like they, do you know some of the dog parks and stuff where you you, know where they section off and give it a week, here you, know and then reopen that.
Speaker 5: Side i'm not. Sure did you.
Speaker 4: Say burning sensation sensation while you're urinating or after burning the ground or the? Grass, okay burning the? Grass, well because, YEAH i recollected burning sensation while.
Speaker 5: Urinating i've had that as. Well, YEAH i do know that.
Speaker 10: They're both, sinhounds and so if you know how sinhounds, WORK i, mean they're you, know it's it's it's their, noses noses to the to the. Tundra and, UH i mean THEY'RE i mean they're looking for smells that are wanting to do. Business so you're, Saying i'm you Said i'm gonna.
Speaker 9: Lose, YEAH i, mean you, KNOW i should tell everyone to tape the dog's legs, together but, no but then people got.
Speaker 4: Mad they don't get in. Trouble, Yeah peter's going to be all over you for.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 9: MAN i used to tell people when they would, email, Said, hey that Was Dick. Crumb so well.
Speaker 5: Done, Hey, todd have a great, weekend, pal thanks for the. Call thanks, Guys todd and McCord's filled hashtag gass padded two three nine ten. Seventy here is a text line message at that same number right. HERE i just got oh here it is hashtag as. Pad there are many variants of. Roundup can you give a cliff note version on each? One and its? Usefulness? Sure thank.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 9: Sure the white, bottle which is the original, roundup that is the most useful as far as clearing. Out there's no soil, activity so it'll kill what's, there but it doesn't keep you from planting seeds right behind it to, SAY i think they say a week or so. So and then there's a middle one that IS i believe the gold. Bottle and what that is is a product that allows you to use it and it will prevent regrowth for three to four. Months but here's the nice thing about that one is you can use it underneath existing trees and. Shrubs then there's the killer product that is round up three sixty. Five that one would be more for grass fence. Lines what you don't want to do with that product is you don't want to use it around the field of roots to desirable, shrubs, trees, plants all that, stuff because you could damage.
Speaker 5: It so there you. Go, wait bottle, bronze bottle jam SI. JAMV i don't think science is looking for any tool. Bags duly noted right? There hashtag Gas. Pat Tell pat that his Grandson nelson is playing on the travel baseball. Team i'm, coaching true story right, There. Nelson, yes well, Done, derek thank? You hashtag Ass. Pat would he have any interest in supporting beat? BASEBALL i believe that is our good. FRIEND i think you've done that, before Right, yeah beat? Baseball, yeah beat. Baseball glad To. Darnel i'm broad ripple right, there glad to always doing great? Stuff Is Pat? Sullivan is it too late to treat red? Thread hashtag Gas? Pat DID i just walk into something that's not?
Speaker 3: Real or is that?
Speaker 9: Real it's similar to. Burning the red thread is a common lawn. Fungus so is it too? Late it's not really too.
Speaker 5: Late but you have to remember when you get Into september with the cool, temperatures it's going to kind of go away on someone more importantly instead of treating right. NOW i knew you could if you. Want it's good for the. Economy but the.
Speaker 9: Most to do is to put in your calendar end Of may to put lawn fungicide, on because lawn fungicides are, protectives not. Killers so once you have, it and once you're so close to, fall not really that interested in treating.
Speaker 5: It hashtag Gas pad From Nick walters Ask pad if he's looked into purchasing the Old Mcammon's Irish market In. Brownsburg. Yeah they called me a few times on.
Speaker 9: THAT i got my hands, full hands, full he, says, yeah thank you very.
Speaker 5: Much Understandable gritty asked this hashtag gas. PAD i have lavender planet that has never. Flowered DID i buy the wrong variety or is it weather? Related you?
Speaker 4: Know the?
Speaker 9: Issue the key to success in lavender is it needs to be planted in, mounds so you have to mound it up because it does not like wet. Feet so if it's if it's sitting flat where it's getting water probably is the. Issue so mound it up and you could even in the, fall you could dig it, up make a little mound and get a little higher and, SEE i see what.
Speaker 5: Happens Pat Sullivan Sullivan hardware And, Garden The home And Garden Show tomorrow, morning nine am on ninety THREE WIBC. Camlabus jake still with.
Speaker 3: Us he should.
Speaker 5: Be Jake querry is live on this afternoon From quarry And. Company he is the midday Host extraordinary live on location with us this. Afternoon, jake quare are.
Speaker 7: You i'll tell you what we are At Shoey's, appliance which is right up on ninety Sixth, street right next To ernie's And john this place is.
Speaker 1: Awesome let me tell you why you AND i Love.
Speaker 7: Indiana we love people From, indiana we love families From. Indiana you're talking about a family owned business now third generation shoe and the very best of, appliances whether you're talking about inside the, home whether you're talking about your, kitchen whether you're talking about a wet. Bar and of course what we're Doing john is we're making. Pizzas we're making pizzas because it only takes two minutes in the new brick oven style that you can make your pizzas right there in your home and under two minutes here at. Shoey'es we're doing that and we're giving away tickets for wait for the brick, yard four hundred so tickets to give away between now and six. O'clock they are Open monday Through, Saturday monday Through friday nine to, six and On saturdays from nine until.
Speaker 1: Three BUT i love. It they're great. Folks been sitting here talking to.
Speaker 7: Them they started, Out grandpa started it all for them back in The Brazil greencastle area and area you know, Well, john and now right here on the north side Of. Indianapolis so great to have them in the. Area great to have them helping out everybody's. House and look forward to seeing everybody today until six o'clock and doing a drawing for tickets to the.
Speaker 5: Brickyard we'll talk to you again a little bit later, On. Jake we appreciate you dropping in man some people your, direction.
Speaker 1: All, Right, john sound that's. Good appreciate.
Speaker 4: It Jake quarry Of crowy And. Company this. AFTERNOON i Hired jake you.
Speaker 10: Did?
Speaker 5: Yeah how long did he?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 1: Uh you?
Speaker 5: KNOW i hired him as a sports director and then he moved right. Up, yeah took over because he started doing the. MORNINGS i started doing mornings and, then uh, yeah fantastic. Job that's how you're doing, radio he.
Speaker 9: DOES i was subbing in for pitch and they just gave me a different sports guy each, Day, Monday, Day. Friday, yeah and then they called him and, said, well which one do you? THINK i, Said jake's kind of the. Guy, yeah he gets it. Done there's no doubt about. That we'll send it back out with him coming up a little bit later on as. Well brickyard four hundred.
Speaker 5: Weekend AS i, mentioned, Tomorrow i'll be At Kroger Crawfordsville road from nine until eleven With Tyler. Reddick five wins on the, season one of those being The daytona five, Hundred Tyler reddick and me tomorrow With Outlaw Light. Lagger and it is a good deal and a good, price so join. Us you can get autograph. Pictures AND i did hear that price and even maybe even Asked Tyler readick for what it really seventeen bucks a. CASE i think it's pretty. Cheap, yeah SEVENTEEN i want to say seventeen for a case something like. THAT i believe that was. It, yeah why? Not why? Not Let's Paradise, Day. Watson are you going to come out sometime To Paradise?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 5: Watson would you come out on A? Sunday? Uh, Fine, YEAH i figure you. Would, yeah have a good.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 5: Uh fulton is In cicero up next to two three nine ten seventy hashtag ass pad?
Speaker 1: Buddy how are?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Fulton?
Speaker 4: John hell He?
Speaker 3: Fulton Hey, Fulton.
Speaker 2: So i've got some problem with my aunt pay going on.
Speaker 5: Today got problems with WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Got Aunt paul's coming?
Speaker 1: Up, oh aunt?
Speaker 5: Proms, hey did you get rid of the? Catpuke? Yeah we, did, okay because that would cause ant problems right. There, Yeah so so with your aunt, Proms, fulton are they in the kitchen or in your? Bedroom they're in my? BEDROOM i thought so on day.
Speaker 2: Today, Okay, hey when you.
Speaker 9: Got that food from, work where did you eat that food? At did you eat in your?
Speaker 5: Bed?
Speaker 1: NO i?
Speaker 5: Ate, okay that's.
Speaker 9: Good so you want to get a, little uh little, trap just a ant.
Speaker 5: Trap they're easy to. Use you just peel them.
Speaker 9: Back there's a and the ants will swarm. Them it might scare you to see how many ants are actually, there all, Right so so just look for a little liquid ant. Trap you don't sprain. Anything you just put them. Down you got to make. Sure you got to watch the, dogs keep the dogs away from them and. Stuff but that's the way to.
Speaker 1: Do, it.
Speaker 2: Brother, Okay, yeah AND i just sent you gots a picture of my new.
Speaker 5: Leats you knew what my.
Speaker 2: Need softballs that have oh softball.
Speaker 5: Cleats you got two games, tomorrow don't.
Speaker 10: You in the.
Speaker 5: Morning don't go spiking anybody on that slide into. Second, Okay, JOHN i don't Think i've ever heard of al jazz like that old jazz. Though fired up for the, GAME i, buddy have a great. WEEKEND i talk to you. Tomorrow fulton From cicero with hashtag as Pat. Dude he is a good. Dude pin and beach right here In Central, yes, yep.
Speaker 9: Yep they actually it's kind of they have an experienced. Thing go out and make your own candles and.
Speaker 5: Things and these are incredibly cheaper Than yankee candle for, example, right it could be cheaper price, tag but. Smells smells it's really What i'm, saying just really the quality you have your Favorite is it cool for dudes to have a favorite candle? Scent, yeah it's. COOL i mean it's okay for me to say. THAT i, Wait, caleb do you have a? Favorite shime in? Here? Actually like when he gets to the, Fall, John i'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry when there's a pump spot a pumpkin, candle it does it's pumpkin?
Speaker 5: Pie what what? Anything pumpkin pumpkin pie without the. CRUST i could do. THAT i could just like rub it.
Speaker 9: OFF i don't think they can just get the sting which in a, candle this is The this is the candle without the.
Speaker 5: Crust this is the candle with the.
Speaker 4: Crust so are we still? Dudes if we do have a favorite scented? Candle are we still?
Speaker 5: Dudes Considering caleb today decided to rock with the fall pullage in the pumpkins scented.
Speaker 9: CANDLE i would, say you're at the line and don't cross. IT i just think that you're you're really right?
Speaker 5: There does?
Speaker 4: It does it depend on the? Seasons caleb just mentioned your favorite scent of? Candle should not know what your favorite, candle is it? Okay it's, okay Because caleb goes anything, pumpkin that's. Fine but if he named a brand and the actual name of the pumpkin candle concerning that's the.
Speaker 3: Line, right you're, right that's.
Speaker 5: Right so IF i wanted to rock like clothesline scent In, january is that? Okay? Yeah absolutely? Absolutely are you allowed to have a summer set that goes on labor because that's what happens with all the. White i've been told That i'm not allowed to wear white after.
Speaker 9: Labor, OH i know there's but then there's you, know in, summer it's always the freshly cut grass, candle, right that's very. Popular Then christmas is easy because you got a lot of.
Speaker 5: Anything pepper manage, anything, fine, anything, Pine christmas, tree. Sinny, yes right in the winter. Time what's the winter time like hot cocoa or?
Speaker 9: Yeah BUT i MEAN i would say The christmas candles move right through the first quarter and then you get their early spring. Candles you think the candle actually smells like cut. GRASS i can hear radios turning off all over the city right, now we're not.
Speaker 5: Here this is is this not a manly Conversation i'm having right. Now not just punch me in the. Face that'll be. BETTER i will.
Speaker 4: Say this my favorite scented candle of all. Time next to you in the. Beach you're starting to get. Emotional i'm trying to get. Emotional was is it Something midsummer? Night because it was the closest that smelled like a really bad dude.
Speaker 5: Cologne LIKE i, mentioned it was the. Closest it was like a combination Of dr Car polo and Cool. Your, yeah it reminded me of my efforts of trying to to he and she and getting turned down. HAPPENS i always tried to do. It people don't believe it, either Because i'm so handsome. Now, OH i, know but you're an ugly little, Kid that's What i'm mean as. Hell, YEAH i never want to get caught up In Ladies choice snowball at The Western skateland because there was one. Dude, yeah that's WHY i, Said i'm still. Scarred you don't know What Lady's choice snowball, is all, Right so here's what, happens all. Right so THE dj At Western, skateland the skating place Plays Reo speedwagon and keep on loving. You that's kind of your. Cue all the girls go to the. Wall, No i'm, sorry all the guys go to the, wall and you stand on the wall and the girls skate around and select reach out for the one they want to skate. With guess who was always stuck on the. Wall and this was Like Green county stuck on the. Wall, SERIOUSLY i couldn't even get girls In Green county to grab my, hand don't want to? Skate AND i could say it a little how many dudes were left on the. WALL i had to go Play gallaghan with all the other. Nerds and this is a true story right. There that's. Painful gallagher with the other. Nerds are you guys tomorrow morning ninety THREE Wyb Is denny going to be?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 5: Uh denny will be. There terry will. Not she's out at the Is is this the opening week of the?
Speaker 10: Fair?
Speaker 5: No, no On. July, no you're, Right terry's just ready to go back to. School back to school time is, now, though that's, right that's for. Sure, no it's it's about that time, though you. Guys home And Garden show nine until one until. One gnny called On saturday night AND i could it was SO i didn't get to him in. Time he hung up and call. Back i'm, glad BUT i can. SEE i can kind of see now who calls? In oh? Really so, yeah they have a CALLER id for me down. There that's. Cool so any of you jackasses out, THERE i want to get. Smart i'll see who's calling, in And i'll call you back AND i will haunt you for the rest of your. Lives, Exactly Sullivan. Hardway, god you guys got great deals going on too, quickly and we just got some. IN i just got the text. Message SO i don't know how Many uh did you see My gecko video by the, Way gecko or? Not, no my My gecko the lizard? Video hold on one one second, Here, Cale BUT i know we got a run we got. Here but, yeah it was two lizards and they were trying to he and she on the deck over at The watson's. Here, yeah let's see we'll get. Yeah oh, wow yeah Something where was?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 5: Then much like, me he chased her.
Speaker 4: Off i'm glad you held the. Break it chased her. Off so, YEAH i should have brought that up a little bit. Earlier, yeah And i'll save that, right little Malth islan will take care of the.
Speaker 10: Night.
Speaker 5: PAL i appreciate, You. John That's Sullivan Sullivan hardware And garden hashtag Ass Pat top of The, Hour jeff Rab. JOHNS i believe on. Location South america is still right with The indiana who's your basketball? Program that and the latest with the football team as. Well coming up With Jeff top of The, Hour Garth brooks tickets to nainety three to, five one oh seven five a fan.
Speaker 3: The ride WITH.
Speaker 6: JMV i got of the goal ninety three five and one oh seven five the fan.
Speaker 11: Here Lebron james signed with The Philadelphia no, way what's your REAL i just pitched him for The. Pacers it didn't get to him fast enough get to him the seventy six.
Speaker 10: Ers.
Speaker 11: Wow i'm gonna go wait for THE nba schedule to come out and make SURE i have my tickets reserved for when the seventy Six ers come play The pacers because those are always hard to.
Speaker 5: Get but happy for. Him Caitlin clark regarding The Lebron James james, decision the, Sequel actually this would be like the equivalent sequel wise Of Lebron james making basketball change of paced decisions Of jason Takes Manhattan friday the. THIRTEENTH i think that's how deep we are into this right. Now so with The Quadruple times ten sequel Of Lebron james making a basketball related decision and change of destination he has selected as he is Ring chasen The philadelphia seventy six. Ers that Was Caitlyn klar compot Of All Star weekend a little bit earlier today of The Indiana fever talking about that, decision as they, say was fluid earlier this. Afternoon and how many different pages Did Lebron james need ON x to tell everybody what he was, Doing like fifteen different.
Speaker 4: Ones, john you're not a, fan AND i don't see you do this On. Twitter you're short and sweet with Your twitter.
Speaker 5: Posts i'm just Telling brian to stop. Blanking a minute, ago stop.
Speaker 4: RIPING i said it in different, ways but, Yes i've had a couple of. Paragraphs so he's Not you and him are on two different wavelengths when it comes to.
Speaker 5: That got to explain it. All he is going to the seventy, sixes and, again AS i mentioned, Earlier i'm not at all downplaying the fact that if he is going to be the fourth scoring option on that. Team they're probably going to be really. Good staked out in The Eastern, conference maybe made some. Strides let's just say This max is good when Healthy embiid is. Good although this is not going to be Like embiid Versus miles back in the, day, which if you remember that to be, true was always a nightmarish evening for. ME i do kind of miss that a little. BIT i Miss Miles turner, here and When Miles turner had a bad, night you guys would all rip my. ASS i didn't even. PLAY i didn't attempt to block a. SHOT i didn't get to rebounds close to it sitting at. HOME i didn't miss. Shots embiid didn't score forty on, me BUT i just got. RID i kind of missed that a little. BIT i think we have lost a little bit of the. MOMENTUM i THINK i need something like that. Now you would say it'd be easy if you jumped into this whole fever. Stuff some of that is so ridiculously. STUPID i just can't do. It BUT i think i'd miss it a little. Bit every time he had a bad, GAME i got blamed when he had a good. Game nobody said anything about. IT i missed those. Days we're gonna have to do that, again the Ring chaser the final time. AROUND i think The pacers when he drops in here With philly where they play like three four times right this, season they're gonna give him a rocking chair at his final appearance at The. Fieldhouse how about just giving him a, doorknob as, in don't let the doorknob hit you where The Good lord split. You how about, that just give him a doorknob on his way?
Speaker 4: Out, Actually john two for THE Nba, cup The sixers and The pacers are in the same yeah.
Speaker 5: Group how many times they're gonna be playing like Ninety this could be like, five gross, like it could be even more than. Four you never, know just based on how it shakes out in the.
Speaker 4: Tournament that Was Caitlyn clark talking about how she had just tried to Recruit Lebron james here AND i lost any enthusiasm of what might be the mystery of it When Tyrese saliburton had mentioned that he had Asked lebron and tried to recruit him himself here And lebron responded with the laughing Emoji.
Speaker 5: Honestly If i'm looking at anything on The pacers schedule this, YEAR i want them to kick the absolute crap out of the seventy six ers every single, time every single. Time the laughing. EMOJI i KNOW i shouldn't get all sensitive and been out of shape about that UNLESS i do the laughing. Emoji is it bad of me to sit here and hope that that whole thing just completely falls apart and gets flushed right down the? Toilet be? Great the laughing. EMOJI Iu butler Exhibition Hinkle fieldhouse coming up In. October they'll return the favor down In bloomington the year. After first time FOR iu And butler to play In, hinkle first time The hoosiers Playing ankle since obviously nineteen ninety. THREE i believe are good Friend Brian. EVANS i have to look back at that box. Score they have twenty plus in that. Game Brian evans was so, good but it was. Not if you Remember butler, one not a good day FOR iu, basketball then great day For butler. Basketball i'll be topping is the brickyard four hundred pace card. Driver shout out To obie for that AND CBS nfl Analyst Tony romo pinched on suspicion of OW i and has a.
Speaker 4: Smirk is that a smirk or a smile in the? MUGSHOT i would say. Smirk he's very smirkish and. Smilish it's not quite to the definition of. Smile but you're, right it is hovering right.
Speaker 5: There it's. Crazy, YEAH. Jmv Give lebron the, fanger no, doorknob just here's the doorknob for, you as, in don't let it hit you with a good lord split you in that final game here, Right.
Speaker 1: So, TRUE.
Speaker 5: Jmv always managing that load In, indy the load, manage how much load? Management The sixers will lead the league in the load management this, year won't They they have.
Speaker 4: TO i Think Jalen brown And maxie are guys that Play, john but, Yeah lebron and embiide or. Not and that's my thing with this whole, Thing LIKE i don't THINK i think they're coasting through the regular, Season.
Speaker 5: Michael hoffman SAYS. Jmv reddick actually won the first three races of the, season which was a. RECORD i have that right here in front of me. Too, Daytona atlanta and The circuit Of americas or as the late Great Donnie baker would say The circus Of americas first three and then did not When vegas Or darlington came back and no check that did not Win phoenix Or vegas and then came back and won At darlington has since won In. Kansas BUT i believe five on the season so far included The daytona five. Hundred it is, Me Tyler reddick and all of you coming up tomorrow The Speedway Crawfordsville road location Of Kroger Outlaw Light lagger one hundred and five calories in that beer that is just under the, wire SO i can enjoy it and you should. Too not until eleven coming up tomorrow, morning that is at The Speedway crawfordsville location or a road LOCATION i should say Of kroger or as they, say Were i'm From. Kroger's we'll be there At kroger's one more time. Too yesterday was Outstanding Speedway City. GARAGE i want to thank everybody that showed up out. There the place was absolutely. Packed you know how MUCH i love enthusiastic, places the, people Enthusia we stayed until close because our basketball guys wusked out last night and canceled. Late could you Tell, Caleb caleb plays basketball with us now WHENEVER i, play and you are privy to me and the text threads that they send, out could you tell THAT i was very unhappy about that ridiculous decision last night of the massive wors. Out, YEAH i could tell.
Speaker 4: You you don't hold any, words and, YEAH i mean kind of the way it went down was kind kind of.
Speaker 5: Crappy it was. Weak and let me tell you. THIS i may be a fan of scented, candles but this fan of scented candles From penn And beach That Pat sullivan brought here a moment, ago this fan knows how to and needs to man up some folks in that text thread because they are All they're just a couple in, There caleb that already willing and able to want to what's out as soon as. Something AND i know That landis is now working At Orange, theory so he's probably gonna break in half next week from.
Speaker 4: That every day they're just. Waiting, WELL i don't, know, Now oh you only have Ten, well, really five on five only takes ten numb, nuts that's, it And i'd go four on.
Speaker 5: FIVE i love four on. FOUR i don't want to go four on four and full on. Corn it's gonna make me. TIRED i was a little upset last. Night, GOD i was all ready for, it going to the. Weekend get me. Set got to grill some luscious meats later on tonight at. Home now it's gonna be me carrots and hummus thanks to that misadventure last. Night thanks, Guys thanks a.
Speaker 1: LOT.
Speaker 5: Jamv no Chance philly wins the title this. Year no, bench that is. True keep in mind pace of, play the importance THAT i stress with This pacer team that maximize their ability to take teams to the brink simply because of their style of, play their brand of. Basketball they take advantage of what teams with crapwater. Benches i'm right there with you on. That embiid will get hurt And lebron will never win a title his first year with any. Team now he's, one we should say everywhere he's decided to, Go so all of These friday the thirteenth sequel locations that he has decided, upon he's won, ultimately but not in the first. Year quick break will come. Back Jeff rabjohn's on. Location we'll talk about THE iu. Commitment they got at, quarterback one of the best in the, country four star guy. Too we'll get into, that and how the basketball team is looking as we get closer to, two the start of the football, season the defending national Champion hoosiers And jeff Rab John's top of The Hour Garth Brooks tickets also coming. Up got a weather forecast read in a rock here, too let me do and uh, yeah right Here, John we're. Good and this date in sports history is significant for one of my favorite all time players who has never decided to be on this, show has never wanted to be on this, show never accepted the, invite the many, invites but he is still one of my all time favorite. PLAYERS a significant moment in baseball history for The George. Brett that more coming up quick break will come back to you after this weather. Update courtesy Of fox fifty. Nine, yeah welcome, Back jeff Rab john's coming up at The top of The, Hour Garth Brooks. Tickets four shows in all Gamebridge Field now is that is coming up In. August we'll give you a chance at a pair of. Those Gene simmons joins the show From Kiss monday four. O'clock more on that in a. Second but From quarry And, Company Jake querry is staked out live with us. Today good, Afternoon, Jake, John good afternoon to.
Speaker 7: You i'll tell you what this place is awesome At Shoey's appliance right up here on ninety Six, street right next To, arnie's and literally everything that you need in your home they have right here At. Shoey's it is a who's your family owned business three generations. Deep and that's you, know just talking to the guys.
Speaker 1: Here one of the THINGS i love is they're, like, look we want people to know when you come, in you're dealing with.
Speaker 7: Family you're not dealing with, Robots you're not dealing with. Offshore you're dealing with people right.
Speaker 1: Here and That's. JOHN i know how much it means to you as. Well and we have been having a lot of fun here with the frigidair induction top. Pizza basically it is the pizza.
Speaker 7: Oven that is the stove basically as if you are putting it right in there and a brick, oven they have it right there for.
Speaker 1: You just fourteen ninety. Nine it is. Awesome we've been eating pizza and we have tickets to give away for The brickyard four, hundred but most importantly want everybody to see everything that they have in terms of every aspect of your.
Speaker 7: Home it's like being in home when you walk into the, place and especially the way they treat, you WHICH i absolutely. Love so wou'd love to see everybody up. Here we're gonna be here until six. O'clock we're gonna do a drawing For brickyard tickets as well as pitt passes before six. Pm so on your way, home, FOLKS i know right, now if you're driving, north stop by right next To arnie's on ninety Sixth. Street come, in say, hi register to, win and we'll have some. Fun we'll have some pizza while we're doing it.
Speaker 5: All, JAKE i appreciate. You querying Company Jay query As, shoeyes that's on the north. Side go out there and tell him you heard him here and say hello and hang. Out maybe win those tickets as. Well The George Brett eddie three moment coming? Up and the who's your basketball squad In South? America coming? Up and the who's your football program defending a national championship of a year? Ago coming? Up All Star break for THE, Wnba Lebron, james a new address that And moore And Garth brooks tickets five, O'clock our Sit, tight hang with, us all that and more coming up ninety three to, five one oh seven FIVE a fan.
Speaker 3: The ride WITH.
Speaker 5: Jmv If penia pants is, cool consider Me Miles.
Speaker 6: Davis ninety three five and one oh seven five The. Fan SO i read this a little bit earlier, today my favorite baseball team sucks beyond. Words, uh The Cincinnati. Reds, evidently according To Gordon wittmeier of The Cincinnati, Inquirer red's president of baseball, Operations Nick, krawl affectionately referenced on this show As nick The.
Speaker 4: Nerd nick The nerd hopes to quote retool for the twenty twenty seventh season and give Manager Terry francona a more competitive roster.
Speaker 5: Than twenty twenty. Six the implication seems to be a preference for players who have either already reached the majors or on the cusp of doing so for the first time with a corps Like Chase, Burns Hunter, green who reportedly is being shopped, Around Andrew, Abbott elie Sal, Stewart retooling is the nerd the nerd has been at this way way too. LONG i Know colts fans are, saying, yeah what About Chris. Baal we've been waiting on this. Too there is zero WAY i would let him make any decisions.
Speaker 4: Or.
Speaker 5: Two but they're gonna go down this. Path you watch them gonna go down this path. Again retooling is all you need to. Do retooling for twenty twenty. SEVEN i do Love Chase. Burns i've always Loved ellie AND i Love South. Stewart retooling is what evidently they're going to try to do With Nick. CRAWL i guess continuing to run. Things, yeah we shall, SEE i. Guess Jeff, REBJOHNS i believe he is In, Lima? Peru is he not right? Here So caleb is Efforting Jeff rebjohns right? Now have you ever Called South america? Before?
Speaker 4: Caleb, No but he told me he had the international plan for this. Month So i'm not sure what the problem national plan the international now? Is? It is it wintertime In Lima? PERU i believe, RIGHT i believe. SO i think they're their side of the hemisphere is tilted away from the. Sun as that sounds nerdy, Enough thank, you very. Much so they don't have the same weather As, Lima, Ohio Lima peru weather. Wise right, now let's give a quick.
Speaker 5: Update seventy five and. Sunny that's not bad For Lima. Peru, YEAH i don't know the level of competition they're. Playing that's why we bring On Jeff rabjohn's pigs Dot, com who is taked up In South america and he's kind of joined. Us, now what's this competition been like so? Far from what you Buyballed, Jeff, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: There's been more level. Competition sor.
Speaker 5: His international plan just crapped out right. THERE i think that's. Okay, listen we'll give it a, try and if it doesn't, work it doesn't, work it's not his.
Speaker 4: Fault it's not your. Fault it's not The international Calling plan's. Fault the level of, competition.
Speaker 1: It's.
Speaker 5: OUTSTANDING j AND. V Regarding Lebron james going To, philly they're starting five is, legit and that's. True they're starting five is. Legit and according To Lebron james in a LENGTHY A Warren peace novel ESQUE x message earlier, TODAY i Am i'm so excited and to quote The pointer, SISTERS i just can't hide. It i'm about to lose control AND i THINK i, like, no not, Really i'm so excited to energize a new fan base and start this incredible journey one last, time one last. Time, hey, listen you look at that starting, Five Jalb, Brown joel Embiid Tyrese maxi Vj. Edgecombe that's a good starting.
Speaker 4: Five.
Speaker 5: Again AS i, Mentioned i'm not going to downplay WHATSOEVER i want, to AND i would love. TO i would love to sit here and cheerlead and. Downplay. Lebron james is the fourth option if that's how it's going to. Be but you can't because he's still really good and that will add is low as they compliment one, another and more so than anything, else they, stay they stay. Healthy the twenty two Time All star will turn forty two years of. AGE i do say that's amazing as. Hell forty two coming up this, season two years and an eight million dollars deal with a player. Option, now you guys all giggled WHEN i started to quote The pointer sisters right there Or Jesse spano either. One pretty, awesome, hey Jamb The reds tickets are dirt. CHEAP i saved a lot of money to see My cubs play In. CINCINNATI i hope they keep. Sucking, well look who's running the. Organization of course they're going to continue to. Suck when has this worked right?
Speaker 1: Around?
Speaker 5: Never Will this's ever? Worked absolutely. Not why would you expect it to? Work? RETOOLING i know where they need to have a major. Reached they need to take one tool out of. It we shall see what they end up.
Speaker 4: Doing.
Speaker 5: YEAH i don't know IF i buy it or. NOT JMV jmv And Tyler. Reddick look What Brad. Douglass this is from my Friend lizzy Found this is. Wow this Is outlaw beer in a like a big? Bucket is it a twelve gallon? Bucket right?
Speaker 4: There there's a, LOT i mean a lot of Beer rocket a lot Of outlaw light beer in that bucket right.
Speaker 5: There thank You lytz for. That, yeah tomorrow we're going to be In. Speedway Speedway kroger location On Crawfordsville. Road me And Tyler, reddick five time winner IN nascar this, season most notably the winner of The Great American, race The daytona five. Hundred Me Tyler. Reddick Tomorrow speedway Location Crawfordsville, road that Is kroger with outlaw Light lagger nine until eleven tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 5: Meantime back To, Lima. Peru we go on The Andy Moore Automotive group potline from peaks dot Com Jeff rabjohn's. Rejoins are we all good?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Jeff jeff, Disappeared. CALEB i don't think this is going to. Work now there he, is now are you?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 5: Jeff all, Right i'm gonna go ahead and scrub the. Mission all, right Tell, jeff thank you very. MUCH i appreciate. That but we are officially scrubbing The Jeff rabjohns In South american mission right. Here i'm we are not. GOING i know the guys And predator would be very disappointed at. Us we're going to scrub this. MISSION i don't know what's going on. There are you try to get him on his phone or try to get him on the Zooma.
Speaker 4: Lake, well we tried the phone, first, yeah and then we tried a different setup we have back.
Speaker 5: Here but something's going on with the connection down In. PERU i really wanted to like yell at him and yell like get to the choppers or something like, that and see if he got my. Reference ALTHOUGH i know that that didn't take place In. Peru but if you've seen the eighty seven awesomeness that Is Arnold schwarzenegger And jesse the Body ventura In predator get to The, CHOPPERS i really wanted. That, yeah retool with The. Reds that is absolutely fascinating, stuff right, there is?
Speaker 4: It? Not?
Speaker 5: Yeah by the, way The reds later on, tonight The reds and The. Cardinals we're In Saint. Louis The reds seem like they've been on the road absolutely. Forever reds And cardinals coming up later off Tonight Bush stateum In Saint. Louis that's an eight to fifteen. Start White. Sox by the, way The White, sox if there is one team that you could look as regional, interest fifty four and forty seven at home against The astros, tonight seven forty at Rape field On chicago's south Side. Northsiders The cubs and The pirates later on tonight From pittsburgh six point. Forty that game is. Underway one game already, underway The rockies Three, brewers one top of the fourth inning From milwaukee this. Afternoon the big news in sports today is that Of Lebron. James Lebron james making the. Decision the, Sequel Lebron james is going to The philadelphia seventy six, ers and they do no matter what you want to, say no matter what we can talk. About it makes them incredibly formidable when you think about this from a couple of different. Angles AND i know how things ended For Jalen brown In, boston but you know that he's going to be re energized and he's going to want to prove a lot. Wrong he's one of the better players of THE. Nba that was going to be difficult. Anyway Now boston and the fashion in which they let him go When Brad stevens, did you could understand that there was just stuff that they were sick of dealing with, there and they also wanted to get a little bit more. Youthful so that's their compromise that they made With Jaylen. Brown but he'll be good In philly If Joel embiid stays. Healthy he is always really. Good Lebron james will probably be around the fourth option right there With Tyrese maxi as an up and comer that is a really good AND vj edgecomb two a really good starting, lineup and what you're going to have to play off of is obvious, here and that, is, yeah work on that, bench work on that. Bench AND i say this all the time and has never lost on. Me with The, pacers their greatest edge slash attribute would be that of working the other team with pace and. Depth that absolutely has to be the, case.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 5: Around it.
Speaker 4: Has to be the case this. Season, hey Tell, jeff no problem. WHATSOEVER i completely understand that that wasn't going to. Happen that wasn't going to.
Speaker 5: Happen we'll Get jeff back on when he gets back here to the homeland here relatively, soon all, right two, three, nine ten seventy backup plan For jeff Rab John's we'll go to our good Friend. Josh, Hello, Josh, hi how you, Doing? Bunny are you gonna call me tomorrow? Night that's well? Done you know what weekend it is ON b one zero five point, seven don't?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 5: Josh? Yeah what have week?
Speaker 1: Endon you?
Speaker 5: Love you love those whatever weekends because you just you turn me loose Every saturday night on Those, yeah.
Speaker 10: The lady week.
Speaker 1: Endens, yeah well.
Speaker 5: You're you are a fantastic caller Every. Saturday, josh thank, you thank. You what do you, got?
Speaker 10: Buddy, Uh i'm so excited about the breakyard this.
Speaker 5: Week, enden what are you most excited?
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 10: Pale that's an, Indeed, NO i remember the first.
Speaker 3: One in four, yes, no.
Speaker 5: Yeah and, they by the, way speaking of, that that went With Jeff, gordon they have the celebration Of Jeff gordon over at The Speedway museum AND i saw so he and his Son leo do a walkthrough of that, yesterday and you could tell that that hit some emotional notes for. Him that was pretty cool to. See, Yeah, josh what else you, Got? Pale not? Much all, Right, Well i'll talk to you coming up On saturday. Night, hey, BUDDY i Like Josh. Man this gets right to. It jim McCann tells. Me by the, way here's the price. Tag thirty cans Of outlaw Light, logger thirty, cans nineteen ninety. Nine, now the one THING i don't Does outlaw come in? BOTTLES i like my beer in. Bottles i'll have to check on, that but, yeah thirty CAN i said that. Earlier that is a great. Price thirty cans nineteen ninety. Nine that shall get us all, there respectively, Speaking we'll get us all, There. Jamie this Is tim From white's. Town lebron is still amazing fourth. Option that Is, listen he is an amazing fourth. Option you. Don't i'm not going to overlook that WHATSOEVER i do have and this remains to be Be my point IS i still have an amazing amount of confidence and what The pacers are going to be able to.
Speaker 4: Do but that is.
Speaker 5: That is going to help Out. Philly yeah forty two coming up this season or not? So JMB i watched THE iu game last. NIGHT i realized the level of competition is inferior to what they it is basketball, wise The Virgin islands or THAT peru. Team, listen just like they wrangled dudes that look like off the loading duck and. STUFF i don't know where they got, him but it is incredibly low level. Competition but to, play to be on the road one, another to work that, cohesion it's. Beneficial don't get me. Wrong john, Continues this team looks like that they have a lot of fun playing together and want to play. Hard they look confident shooting the, ball something they have been. Missing, yeah there is a lot that has been, missing especially in that. Category but this does a great thing and coaches will tell you the. Same it does a great thing to build that team. Camaraderie and when you're thinking about it nowadays with nil that's the other avenue that you have to navigate on this is you got players that are getting paid different levels of nil money and that can lead to. Dissension so team, building, roster building that camaraderie and selecting the right players with that in mind as. Well it is is an art form And Kurt signetti has that down at least the last two years from what we've, seen has that down to an absolute. Science Outlaw Beer update thirty pack At kroger's thirteen ninety. Nine everybody At Paradise Day watson this weekend is going to be drinking a load Of outlaw Light. LOGGER i did perk up at, That joh when you just said THAT i will bring it, Home, PAL i am bringing it home for.
Speaker 4: REAL.
Speaker 5: JMV i know how you could Get George brett on the. Show just tell him you have a canister of pine. Tar so this day to nineteen eighty, three what would that be forty three years? Ago forty three years ago is significant now a little background from. ME i was a Tremendous George brett. Fan and it wasn't just jumping on a. BANDWAGON i just liked the way that he swung. It he was just a classic. Hitter and this goes back to the late, seventies all those matchups in The American, league especially in the postseason that he had with The, yankees his track, down or at least trying to track. Down he hit three ninety in nineteen. Eighty, eventually his, team The, royals lost to The phillies in The World series that, season but just a legendary season For George bratt at the plate foreen. Ninety it was a chase throughout the campaign of four, hundred which is, legendary and he ultimately hit three. Ninety and then they broke through in nineteen eighty. Five and what made that even sweeter is their beat down of The Saint Louis, cardinals which should make really everybody happy in nineteen eighty. Five he had batting titles in three different decades, seventies, eighties and. Nineties just one of the greatest all time to ever. Play and AS i grew, up he was one of my favorite. Players big fan of The Big Red, Machine Pete, Rose Johnny, Bench Joe, Morgan Tony, perez all the, Above Eric davis in the, eighties But George brett was always right there for. Me he held a hitting camp In, Braggadocio. Missouri, Braggadocio missouri is in the tip or the nip if you, will Of. Missouri AND i saw that in a baseball magazine BACK i think nineteen eighty eighty one something like. That he held a hitting. Camp and the guy that really gave him what he needed from a coaching angle in the form of hitting was a guy by the name Of Charlie. Lao Charlie lao was one of the greatest all time hitting coaches in baseball. History And Charlie lao was also a focus on a nineteen eighty to film if you, Remember Matthew broadrick was in, it and he was Teaching Matthew broadrick how.
Speaker 1: To hit a.
Speaker 5: Baseball charlie laugh and all that kind of played a role in my interest In George. Brett but maybe one of the biggest moments of all time For George brett on this, date forty three years, Ago Billy martin realized after a home run that there may have been too much pine tar On brett's. Bat now they're going to measure it across home.
Speaker 1: Plate i've never.
Speaker 5: Seen i've never seen.
Speaker 1: THIS i never have.
Speaker 3: EITHER i don't know. WHAT i don't know what they're.
Speaker 5: Measuring they might be going to Call George brett. Out, well yeah he's. Out, yes look at, This brett is out and Damon.
Speaker 12: Matt he is out and having to be possibly restrained rob. Hitting wait on, Buyer tim, McCollough The yankees have won the ball GAME f. Three that is baum we're using out the illegal bat or with the illegal substance on the.
Speaker 5: Back, yeah pinetire went up and they Met tim. McCleland was the homeplate umpire as you heard right. THERE i think that was the The Yankee television network back. THEN i don't know if that Was Bobby mercer or. NOT i have to look back on, it but was The Yankee television. Network but they measured it a home plate did and you could tell this was. Something years later we found out That Billy martin was kind of just playing that you, knew and he was just waiting for an opportunity to take. Advantage and he did right. There but that one of the classic moments on this date in baseball history nineteen eighty three after a home run The Pine card episode the film by the, way And nick brought this. UP i believe it was Called Max dugan returns of The turn Of Max, Dugan Marsha, Mason Jason, ROBARDS i think he For sutherland had a role eighty two or eighty. Three But Matthew, broderick WHICH i want to say was his first role at. Acting And Charlie law was the guy that taught him how to, hit and he was the one that also dramatically changed the hitting for the better Of George Brett Charlie lao back in the day The Pine tar, incident this date in nineteen eighty, Three Jake, Query right, Now quarry And company is on The north side with us, today hanging out with.
Speaker 1: Folks, Hello, Jake, john how Much? Chaw and That Pine tar video Where brett comes storming out of the? Dugout did he have the entire pouch in his mouth in his?
Speaker 5: Cheek?
Speaker 1: Oh he always liked was that big league?
Speaker 5: CHEW i mean that Was do you remember when we when they used to have like The Levi garrett and the beach. Nut the beach nut went all that, stuff and those were just huge. CHAW i was always frowned upon WHERE i grew, Up, jake BECAUSE i did not partake in the chewing of.
Speaker 1: Tobacco, yeah that was a right of passage in your. Upbringing all.
Speaker 5: Right, well you know it's funny even if you did chew, tobacco if you, chewed, seriously if you chewed the brand Name, hawken you were described as a.
Speaker 1: Woozie well that was that was basically like the big league chew of, dip was it?
Speaker 5: Not it was like the Big, yeah If i'm Chewing, hawkey, Know hawking was like. It but it's still you could tell those chewers back then because if they did skull or you, know the skull bandits or it left that ring in your back.
Speaker 7: POCKET i didn't speak in the back. Pockets Didn't George brett have a problem at one? Point didn't he miss some games due to some?
Speaker 1: Issues?
Speaker 5: Yeah he Had, yeah, yeah he had. Hemorrhoids, YEAH i remember.
Speaker 1: That that was was that? LIT i can't remember that was the mid eighties or? Later even great?
Speaker 5: Player yeah he HAD i want to say that that that may have, Been was it not during the the nineteen eighty season when he was trying to check down four. Hundred, yeah, YEAH i missed time because of hemorrhoids three.
Speaker 1: Ninety four with a month.
Speaker 7: Left he was at The IndyCar race In kansas a number of years ago and in the pre. RACE i was not part of that, broadcast but they asked him what he most was most enjoying and he said the complimentary tequila.
Speaker 1: He was tying one on Was George.
Speaker 7: Brett But i'll tell you what when it comes to racing and all of those, Things, John we're up here At Shoey's, appliance the new. Showroom it is state of the art and they have everything for your home right here at ninety Sixth, street right next To art he. Is they just opened up and they've been Around indiana for a long. Time half centuries worth In indiana and a who's your own family business that is the key.
Speaker 1: Here but they have everything for your home and it is. Awesome and then you're hanging out and.
Speaker 7: Eating some pizza that we've had from The frigidaire induction top pizza oven that is just fourteen ninety. Nine you can literally in under three, minutes you can have a brick oven pizza right there in your. Kitchen But, john we are giving away tickets for The brickyard four. Hundred we are up here until six, o'clock so those folks that are driving north right, now ninety Sixth, street right on the north side of the, street right next To. Arnie's but even if you don't have time to get up here, today they are open nine to six throughout the week and nine to three On. Saturdays and whatever it is for your home in terms.
Speaker 1: Of, appliances you're gonna love, shoes and you're gonna love the family owned and family feel of all of it when you come in. Here it is an awesome. Place and it's been fun hanging out with everybody here.
Speaker 5: Today. Wow, yeah well you guys found it. Great you get the message. Out i'm always looking for a great appliance place. Too that sounds like one that should be on the top of everybody's.
Speaker 7: List, jake no, question and started right you, know started right over basically Near. Greencastle so one that's again fifty years, ago been In Fort wayne and now here on the north side Of.
Speaker 1: Indy so who's your throwing? Through And, JOHN i know how much you love that as DO.
Speaker 5: I all, right the skull bandit was driven By remember back in the.
Speaker 7: DAY i remember the skull banned from The indy car standpoint being driven By Tayo fabi because they handed out samples of it AND i THOUGHT i was chewing bubblegumm AND i was, like what in the world are you?
Speaker 1: Doing BUT i was only ten from a from a cup. SIDE i. CAN'T i mean everybody probably drove a full car at some, point right, Right.
Speaker 5: I'm sure like Kale yarborough is the guy THAT i, think, well but, yeah somebody had The Levi. Garrett there was A Levi garrett car back in the day, too was there? Not there was all of.
Speaker 1: THEM i think there was a hawking.
Speaker 5: Car there was no hawk in. ME i don't. THINK i don't think they win as, low win as low as to. Qualify do you Think Tayo fabbi, Ever He's? Italian, Right Tayo fobby ever showed a skull? BANDIT i think he ever did?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 1: No, no as a matter of, Fact i'm.
Speaker 7: Not you, know in those, days green was bad luck in a race, car AND i guess that green for the bad luck would have been more on The hawking can not the Skull bandit can because he went on the. Pole but, YES i would imagine That tayo probably did not. Indulge did you.
Speaker 5: Ever fake chewing tobacco back in the day because you didn't want to by putting raisins in your mouth and?
Speaker 7: Spitting, YEAH i will say that the first time THAT i ever tried, it which was close to the last TIME i ever tried, IT i want wondered why suddenly everything was spinning AND i THOUGHT i was going to Hurtle. Hawking is exactly WHAT i was doing after trying. It that's the easiest way to say.
Speaker 9: It no.
Speaker 5: Doubt all, Right, PAL i appreciate you this. Afternoon well.
Speaker 1: Done all, Right, sue he's up here in ninety Sixth. Street we'd love to see.
Speaker 5: Everybody Jay query Of query And company right. There my apologies because we could not work out anything But Jeff rabjohn's down In, Lima peru In South. America we'll get him on coming up next. Week but my apologies To jeff on That Pat. SULLIVAN a little bit, earlier we talked To pat And Joe, bronkella who was THE. Cg Sine Grove athletic director with what they're coming out with the celebration of thirty years of The, mick AND i did want to make sure that whatever school would like to get a rep on to talk about this particular, Project you're more than welcome to join the. Show pretty cool thing that they have put together right, there And joe was the first to join us on the. Show Gene simmons is coming to The State. Fair Geene simmons Of kiss, fame but also if you Remember Gene simmons that coined the indie car SONG I Am indy back in the. Day Gene simmons joins the show coming up On. Monday, yeah busy week next week as. Well i'll explain a busy day. TOMORROW i also will remind you of that a couple of different stops In. Speedway i'll explain that's coming up on the other. Side ninety three to five and one oh seven Five The, Fan Hang tight.
Speaker 3: The ride WITH. Jmv not REALLY i filled it on my.
Speaker 5: Leg come, ON i don't want to see.
Speaker 6: It ninety three five and one oh seven Five The. Fan caleb's, There I'm john right. Here thank you for joining. Us so whatever weekends ON b one oh five point. Seven so as we always, do we're gonna have incredible amounts of fun coming up tomorrow night six until midnight ON b ONE o five point Seven beyond The bricks And colt's last Word lea's get that mixed up with a happy Hour nicole's last word coming up tonight.
Speaker 5: Six in around six point, thirty. Respectively coming at you here on ninety three to five and one oh seven five the Fan Caleb, Zuber he's, There I'm john right, here And jerry is at two, three, nine ten. Seventy, jerry welcome to the. Show Thanks, John you doing today, Great. Jerry go, Ahead, hey all the talk is going to.
Speaker 8: Come out about How Lebron james is probably the greatest basketball player of all.
Speaker 5: Time BUT i got to HAVE i have a different opinion on.
Speaker 8: That, SURE i think he's the greatest assembler of people to get to win a, championship Where Michael, jordan pretty much to his own, Fans Scottie, pippen.
Speaker 5: WELL i do side with you AND i always will With. Jordan there was just nothing like, him nothing like, That and plus the time was massively different in what you were allowed to. Do And i'm not taking anything away From lebron because he's right there, too and this guy's still doing it at that level At going to be forty two is absolutely incredible to. Me but there's never ever anybody to me Like. Jordan And i'm not Because i'm not trying to, be you, know the so called hater On Lebron, james but there was just never ever going to be anybody like that to me That Michael jordan.
Speaker 4: Was.
Speaker 2: NO i have no ill will About Lebron. James growing.
Speaker 8: UP i Hated Michael jordan because he always beat every team THAT i was, rooting for, sure but he was always the guy that could put everything on his shoulders and go win. It And i've never Seen lebron do anything like. That he's always navigated himself into a position where he has great players around.
Speaker 5: Him, well going forty, two that's that's. Something this is new territory for. Me watching Some dudel like display this level of forty, two that's. Nuts it.
Speaker 8: Is he's absolutely a phenomenon stellar.
Speaker 3: Athlete he's. See WHAT i was going to say is back.
Speaker 8: When jordan was playing free, agency with free agency it is and what it is right. Now, sure and they couldn't put together any packages Like lebron. Did BUT i think that's what separates the two is That jordan didn't have to go get PEOPLE i Think lebron. Did he's still. GREAT i got no ill will about. HIM i think he's, great BUT i think he's top. FIVE i don't think he's even top. Two to tell you the, truth he's got a from a Long jody, STANDPOINT i, mean there's nobody comparing to.
Speaker 5: Him, yeah And, jerry thank you for the. CALL i will always slot him Behind.
Speaker 4: Jordan and, again not BECAUSE i dislike, Him it's just because that's just HOW i felt About.
Speaker 5: Jordan but that takes nothing away from him him at. All AND i recognized that we would have to have a, massive AND i mean a lengthy debate on where we are right now compared to Where jordan was back, then and, FRANKLY i don't want to do. That this is just an opinion on having watched, both is That, jordan to me was more transformational everywhere. Now it doesn't mean that Had Lebron james been, earlier that he couldn't have done. That and, again his longevity absolutely makes you rethink everything because he says this is going to be his last goal. Around he doesn't look like it's ready to be his last goal. Around it is amazing to. Me but just the transformational of everything around him And jordan is just always going to to sit differently from. Me AND i don't know if SOMETIMES i don't View Lebron james as maybe within that train of thought or that logic kind of, being you, know a victim of not being older or of a different, age a different. Era maybe. So BUT i will always certainly view it that. WAY i always have and always, will and really it makes no difference at all to you know what happened. TODAY i don't. Care you, Know wirians Of, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland Golden state In. Minnesota it was all cool to.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 5: Now the one THING i didn't, LIKE i make light of this is the whole laughing emoji when it comes to the. Pacers. Yeah other than, THAT i don't care too.
Speaker 1: MUCH.
Speaker 5: Jmv the Skull bandit IN nascar was driven By Harry. Gant Harry gant and the car WAS i did not know. This let's say thank you for the old school IN nascar knowledge and that was the delivery wise IN. Nascar that was one of our all time favorites right. There that team was owned by the late great Actor Burt. REYNOLDS i had no. Idea let's see bringing the thunder of information right, THERE. Jamv some crazy hot. Takes the Whole lebron argument is based on how he could do so much without anyone around, him especially In.
Speaker 4: Cleveland that's not my argument. NECESSARILY i just think that one's more transformational than the. Other AND i mean all the way.
Speaker 5: Around, well Here's nick in Here gandrill the skull banded to a record four wins in a row in the early nineteen nineties and still stands. TODAY. Jmv maybe you can get a replacement microwave for your mom at the applied store where jacins right. Now MAYBE i.
Speaker 1: COULD i have.
Speaker 5: NOT i feel bad about. IT i haven't talked to ge yet. Today normally she gives me that six forty five wake up call that did not happen. Earlier Today for, ME, jamvi the pine tarm made me think of cork. BATS i can't, remember BUT i was pretty sure there were plenty of corked bat. Incidents oh and by the, way, Too nick chimes, in and this makes a lot of sense The Harry Gant skull car that was owned By Burt, reynolds co owned by director Hol. Needham How needham Directed Burt reynolds In smoking The bandit In, hooper AND i believe also In Cannonball run. Two, right well done with The Hal needham reference How needham was a stuntman In hollywood prior to becoming a. Director if you Love smoking The, bandit the directorial work was done back in nineteen seventy seven by One Hal. Needham it's well. Known out of you guys coming up with that thought? Process are You butler Exhibition hinkle Field house that was announced they're going to do a home and home if you will Wanted hinkle coming Up. October the other coming up next year down In. Bloomington and AS i, mentioned Also Lebron james signing his final goal around a deal with The philadelphia seventy six YEARS a little bit earlier, Today, hey this quick reminder BEFORE i had to Break Big League barbers the official hair go to THE Jamv takeover grand reopening tomorrow that is In. Noblesville The noblesville location coming up. Tomorrow Big League indie Dot com get your appointment made great deals on. Haircuts they're going to have free food stuff to give. Away it is a grand reopening Their noblesville location On Monday drive In noblesville coming up, Tomorrow Big League, barbers the official haircut of the J mv. Takeover that is The noblesville location tomorrow for the regrand. Opening Tell jeff And lindsey And heather and the gang up. THERE i said, hello and let me know how that goes. Too regrand opening tomorrow In, Noblesville Big League. Barbers that is the official haircut of THE Jmv. Takeover Big League indie dot. Com if you want to go ahead and get online and make an. Appointment walk ups are awesome. Too just make sure you tell them that we sent You noblesville tomorrow With Big League barber's Quick. Break we'll come back for a final. Time we have got your chance at Garth. Brooks tickets coming up on the other, Side so you guys sit tight for that text line usage on the inbound for a final time this week with ninety three to five and one oh seven The, fan.
Speaker 1: The ride WITH.
Speaker 3: Jmv drivers start trengines that e three five and one oh seven five The.
Speaker 5: Fan all, right Goth brooks. Tickets you want to go number sixty on the text. Line let's see the activity ride, Here caleb is gonna track you down number. Sixty Goth brooks four shows coming up In august And cambridge Field. House we're gonna go with number sixty at three one, seven, two three, nine ten seventy right, now number. Sixty AND i gotta see this thing. WORKING i gotta see it. Moving Garth brooks tickets three one, seven, two three nine ten. Seventy number sixty is.
Speaker 1: Going to be a?
Speaker 5: Winner is it moving quick? Enough right? Here, caleb, dude it is jump. In the thing is going. RIGHT a lot of people want to See Garth. Brooks so, Yeah Garth brooks. Tickets don't even have to buy them if you want them right, here that seems like a Terrific Date night four shows For Garth brooks At gambridge Field.
Speaker 4: House now it's. Moving stay at. It to all the people who are trying to call, in that is not the way you win these. Tickets BUT i am trying to call right. Now i'm going to answer those calls AND i will just say it on the. Air you got a TEXT i should mention this as. Well this is going to be a.
Speaker 5: CONVERSATION i don't know how much knowledge you would have had in this With jeffarid johnsonpeaks dot. Com But Tyrone, burrow the Former warren central player defensive, lineman was reportedly arrested On thursday In bloomington and charged with domestic. Battery he's since been released a domestic violence CLASS a. Misdemeanor as what has been stated and a quote FROM Au, athletics we're aware of the. Situation we will continue to gather, facts cooperate with the and monitor the legal process to take further action as the evolving situation. WARRANTS i Believe Burris richard freshman defensive alignment down In, bloomington that news within the last, hour his afternoon, arrest and, then AS i think one report has it right, now his ultimate. Relief so that is something we will follow certainly over the course of the weekend right, there and we'll Get jeff Rab john's back on later on this. Week, So, caleb what do you think first time in here? Today All, right you look like you're a nervous wreck over. THERE i don't know, why but, yeah you look like. It, well you told me not to be nervous and, uh there's no reason to be. Nervous, yeah, listen a lot of. Fun look forward to doing this a few more. Times. Huh yes with, That, YES i think you should absolutely. WELL a great job out of you. Today now you have no responsibilities this weekend other than showing up On sunday. Morning, correct that's. It, WELL i told you the status of that is a.
Speaker 1: Little.
Speaker 5: Uh are you up at the are you effie For sunday? Morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah you.
Speaker 5: May you may cost us a run because you, know though we've got. To they've always got these. Whiners all have to have like twelve or you're, thirteen you can't. Play just KNOW i didn't cost the run last. Night that was not. ME i was IN i had my stuff packed and ready to. GO i believe that that Was landis And cliffy the host this last, night wasn't? It way to go, Guys, yes our most infamous, Duo landis And. Cliffy and now they SAID i think they both went To Orange theory and worked out. Together oh, Gosh i'm just making that.
Speaker 10: Up they.
Speaker 4: Didn't, well now we, know thanks to our conversation earlier with The Center grove, director we're being watched at all.
Speaker 5: TIME i loved the. Video they gotta go find that. OUT i wonder how many times they had me like just unloading f bombs in, there which is of that. Often good job, today, man appreciate. That That's Caleb. Zuver everybody right there's going to get a winner for The Garth brooks. Tickets thank you. Guys this week has been. Outstanding one more. Time jeff of The gang At Speedway City garage. Yesterday i'm going to slide in there before my live shows out The speedway. Tomorrow it is a destination On Main street In, speedway The Speedways City. Garage coffee and, beer great, food great, Atmosphere Outlaw Light beer me At Kroger Crawfordsville road nine until eleven tomorrow morning along with NASCAR's Tyler. Reddick i'll see you there coming up tomorrow, morning nine until eleven The Crowder Crawfordsville road In speedway with ninety three five and one oh seven five The fam