Speaker 1: Oh can use see by but there so brown well and ties last sleeping to the rockstribe sand Brias to the path or the rack swee was We're so cal the stream mean.
Speaker 2: And the rocky, the those bursting in air game rule.
Speaker 3: The night that I was still still there?
Speaker 4: Oh say does thamengle?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hold half man, half woman, Yes, yeah, Rae, I want to.
Speaker 6: Help you to.
Speaker 7: Harry has the t in the caloe underday.
Speaker 8: Get ready, good morning, reget good morning America, Good morning the US Mondale beautiful that in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news, y'all. Cardi B is speaking out again. And I know this is for the final time, y'all, because people need to stop attacking Cardi B, saying different things about her that's not really true. And she comes back and correct And here's what she had to say about something. I was talking about her body.
Speaker 4: After I gave birth to my son this year, I lost way easy. You want to why, because I went on tour.
Speaker 9: There was some cities that I ain't gonna from.
Speaker 4: The food was straight. I wouldn't even eat like that. I would eat the fucking Sally and no line. When I was on tour, I want to eat after five pm, because if I was to eat anything while I'm performing, I could feel myself about to throw up. So I'm like, nah, and I will start breathing fast. So I was straight on after five pm, I'm not eating, and when I get off the stage, my adrenaline be so high that sometimes I would.
Speaker 9: Even be hungry.
Speaker 4: So yes, on tour, I lost a whole bunch of weight just on being on tour. And then I went through a breakup. Ladies, Shall I say more?
Speaker 10: That is a diet, honey, that that breakup will lose that's the best dot not a good diet.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying yeah.
Speaker 11: But people were saying, oh, not she went through all over.
Speaker 8: They were saying that she had an alleged butt reduction and that's why.
Speaker 2: Can you lose your butt with you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and when you lose weight, your fat as what goes to your butt and your boobs are generally the first things to go. Really really yeah, it's unfortunate because that's what you want to keep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what they say. That's the part that the girls are buying this year this ship. Okay, but we just gotta keep up lifted up in proud. But she also had another tape, but we couldn't really play because it was kind of a little bit explicit. But she was talking about smoking. People's attacking her from her allegedly smoking. She just smokes cigarettes. I mean they says nothing wrong with smoking. The people still smoke now because I'm.
Speaker 12: Nobody better go sit outside the airport and bankags claimed they be out there.
Speaker 9: Oh really, cigarettes, you're weed?
Speaker 11: No cigarettes?
Speaker 12: Bensing their heads is still and some old people still want them salam like one.
Speaker 7: Hundred pound gold cool cools.
Speaker 8: Yeah, congratulations to them though, because I had never seen a person smoke.
Speaker 12: You know, there's been a minute they don't someone like they was in the seventies, yeah or whatever, you know, when it was running all them TV commercials and stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but some smokers out here.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well she corrected that era, honey, So y'all go find that all right. Moving on in the other celebrity news, y'all Northwest Baby, this is so touching. North has the beautiful daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, where y'all is being reported out at Northwestern.
Speaker 11: Concert, her was canceled do. The slow ticket sales ain't not touching.
Speaker 8: They're saying, y'all that her tour hundred with the spiring rapper Molly Santa, y'all, has been canceled. Now they say nought to turn thirteen last month, was schareduled to go on the road for her first tour title to Komoka Monckley to her now, however, they Komoka Monckley k I m O k A w A I I.
Speaker 9: I don't even I should have spelled I should have written it down. I don't know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 8: Anyway, they said the ticket sales y'all were slow and most of the fourteenth day signy on the tour are counseled. According to ticket mans, they should give them back her money. Now they're sending to Komoka moklely to her honey official website has been taken offline, y'all.
Speaker 11: They need to stop doing that.
Speaker 8: Today trying to go Jude was trying to perform and try to make money on her own and what have you, and he stuff got canceled. Why would they take it down off the off, off the line. You know, I don't understanding that anybody can help me out because I don't understand why would you take the child's to they off the line when she was trying to make money to people would buy the ticket stuff, but which I was also told to.
Speaker 11: Now at first, you could help.
Speaker 8: Me out because you know you're a long time parent, You're an old parent.
Speaker 7: Old people.
Speaker 8: With people kids like if your kids trying to go on to it and trying to sell stuff and those tickets don't sell.
Speaker 11: I thought the parents usually buy all the tickets.
Speaker 10: Oh you thought I could bout? You thought the parent could buy all the tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: I get what. First of I'm not the only parent on the show.
Speaker 8: And you're the older one I see. I mean, well you know I have.
Speaker 9: A twelve year old, sir, leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I mean disrespect saying why did Kim Kardashian not by Yeah, why she didn't buy a ticket because.
Speaker 9: Then nobody would be there.
Speaker 2: It would be all the Baltic would be the one she just gave them all the way you.
Speaker 11: Give them away, you give them. It's okay. They probably did it for other regions that we really don't know.
Speaker 9: Gary, And have you heard her? Have you heard her stuff? I'm just wondering her music.
Speaker 11: I heard it's great.
Speaker 8: If it's enough to go out on tour, I mean it must be really good.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 3: Take a listen today that math don't math all the time?
Speaker 11: She thinks it's we got a copy.
Speaker 9: Of Brad Have you heard it?
Speaker 10: I mean, I know you're not gonna talk about nobody kids, and I'm not either. I'm not going to talk about somebody. These kids either.
Speaker 12: Gone on.
Speaker 11: Follow they just didn't buy no tickets, all right, I'm not that said? And did y'all know what tiny tis?
Speaker 7: What time?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 11: The colade to day is one of my favorite colue. No Colorada, y'all is our gent.
Speaker 8: On the high end, you say our gent and on the law just say beautiful self bird, that's your color for today, beautiful coloe.
Speaker 7: Y'all give it up a girl with the.
Speaker 12: Before we talk about this, I want to just say real quick on North Carolina team has been sentenced to only six months in jail. He's a white kid after admitting that he was driving one hundred miles per hour and a forty five miles by hours on before a crash that killed two black women. The prosecutors say that Jason Anthony Scott speeding a BMW truck.
Speaker 7: A hundred c R and V, killing.
Speaker 12: Forty five year old Lauren Manley and her eighty one year old mother, Glory of Manly. A twelve year old girl who was inside of the vehicle survived with life threatening injuries after bystanders pulled her from that.
Speaker 7: Like on my heart right now. You know, I've been saying this on my timeline, this one.
Speaker 12: I know we're not talking about this right now, but after WET is going to be reporting this in the front page coming up when we do the when we do the news this morning. Man, But that thing that took me out, I'm sorry, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 7: That's just an eighty HD moment.
Speaker 12: I can't talk about this without mentioning that because that's bothering me. Right We're talking about this, but that's bothering me right now because like like on tomorrow, man, to talk about how the the the balance of justice is just not set up for black folks and it's not fair because had that been the other way around, we'd be having a whole different conversation. But but we're gonna, we're gonna get into that. I'm just letting y'all know what's on my heart. But here's what's on my script this warning. Today we're talking about looks, and we all want to be physically attracted and pray for those families by the way, we want to be physically attracted to our significant other.
Speaker 7: But uh, you know, when.
Speaker 12: You are married or in a relationship, should you consult with your partner before you change your hair or anything major about your appearance?
Speaker 11: Yeah, ricky.
Speaker 2: A couple went viral over the weekend when the wife got the big chop. She cut off her permed hair and came home with a short frow. We're asking her husband, if you be okay, well check this out.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 11: What is that on my head?
Speaker 3: You asked me my hair?
Speaker 11: My hair's damage.
Speaker 3: I had to cut it off, So.
Speaker 9: I had to cut it off.
Speaker 11: Yes, I have to do. It's called a big chop. It's called what.
Speaker 7: Why did you cut your hair? You don't even ask me what am I supposed to do with you with this?
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: What are you supposed to do with me?
Speaker 7: Did you see you? What am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 11: I'm saying, what are you supposed to do with it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 9: It's okay, it's it's just hair.
Speaker 7: Why you ain't talk to me about it or nothing?
Speaker 9: Why don't you just talk to you about my hair? Okay?
Speaker 12: If he's told her the down hair blood, and the blood damaged her hand, she got to cut it off the start over, it's not her fault.
Speaker 9: You know what, you are, right? I can tell the kind of.
Speaker 3: What kind of nacissist this Mary long?
Speaker 7: He wrong? He wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 10: Man, and he wanted to so he wanted the one with long blood hair. He might be dating the wrong one.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 13: He was talking to her as if she was like a thing, like not even a human with you.
Speaker 8: If that's his wife and he loved her, he should and the guy he's whatever. But I missed the point. The Bible said the woman's hair is her glory. I was what his wife hair long way Sampson and Goliath.
Speaker 9: Ricky, there is something to that.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 10: My mom used to wear her hair down to her butt. But when my dad died, the first thing she did was go super duper short. But you know, because he was her husband, he likes long hair, she kept it long, you know, so I but that's old school.
Speaker 12: But listen when he's saying he asked her to dye her hair blunt, and she did.
Speaker 7: That's the crux of the situation.
Speaker 12: So the blond hair messed up her hair, so she had to cut it all off because her split ins hair split in comebody, right, So now you're gonna get mad at her for fixing the hair that got damaged as per your.
Speaker 7: Request, which is not fair to her, right.
Speaker 12: I mean, you sound like a narcissist, Like, like, what am I supposed to? What you mean like she's some kind of slave or work for you or or whatever.
Speaker 7: You have to do that.
Speaker 9: What kind of guy says day or hair? Blude?
Speaker 8: Like what if he's black and she's black, he wanted to probably get with a white woman, so blonde off.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you don't talk to no woman like that, be disrespectful like that. So so I got this more go ahead.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say, if you're married to Himan for a long time, you know that if you like, I know how my husband likes my hair, and I'm not going to make any big changes, but you know what I mean, like I might go braided.
Speaker 9: He doesn't like braids, but that can be undone.
Speaker 11: But he liked that afro.
Speaker 9: He does, he does not if I wear it straight. He's like, yeah, I don't like the.
Speaker 7: Little afro.
Speaker 9: He it's not in first office.
Speaker 3: Whatever it curls up, it curls up, curly fro.
Speaker 9: Look for you it is.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 7: We could put it up on the tail, a bun, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 12: So this morning, this morning, we want to know you can sort upon him before you change your hair or anything else about your appearance.
Speaker 7: What are your thoughts, Brett Man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think you should change any thing. I think you should be comfortable with who with who you are, and whoever loves you should love you no matter.
Speaker 3: What you do to your hair, right.
Speaker 13: I mean, when Crystal decides she wants to change up her hairstyle or anything about himself, she always lets me know, like she don't have to, but she just say, hey, I'm thinking about doing this, baby.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 7: That's why both of y'all pictures on y'all driving, So yeah, they got on my nerves.
Speaker 12: He brought her, he bought her the All Star weekend's up. Got like, we're supposed to be the guy we've been to go to the All Star and got married then, but we probably we're glad we could add you could ask.
Speaker 7: Gary, what are your what are your thoughts? Again?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 8: Gary, my thing is this? I mean, if the woman's like, if this man had one of his wife hair to be dyed blonde, that's one thing. But then once it was die blown and she allegedly lost it through the dye, that's another thing.
Speaker 11: But her hair, woman's hair is her glory. If this man, like his wife had to be long and floid.
Speaker 7: Whatever the hair, if the hair is damaged, missing, she could.
Speaker 11: Still keep it. She could still keep it. It's called conditioning. You just.
Speaker 2: Hair let it go once it's damaged.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what do She went and got a b b L like like a big one, like like like a transmission put in there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a terminal change though, that's a you know, hair, you color it, you cut it. Hair is gonna grow back hopefully. If not, you wear a wig. But that's not a lot you can do with a BBL.
Speaker 8: She could take it in and out and stuff. They could.
Speaker 12: Lady walking through Laguati Airport this weekend, I swear it was too transmission when they put the skinny part down in the in the top part of the transmission. If you know what a transmission looked like, exactly what she had.
Speaker 7: And so look at look at.
Speaker 12: The transmission she had to transmission on east side or whatever. Man some transmission fluid shipping gear them gids was shipping, I mean automatic walking through that damn airport, I said, come through LaGuardia.
Speaker 3: All right, look about the morning show.
Speaker 12: If you are married or in a relationship, should you have to, you know, talk to your partner before you know you change your hair, or go get a.
Speaker 7: Butt lift or.
Speaker 12: Even breast lift or body fat stuck down if you're a man.
Speaker 7: I don't know what men get or whatever.
Speaker 12: So a couple went viral over the weekend after the wife cut her hair off and the man did.
Speaker 7: Not like it.
Speaker 12: Checked this out, all right, never mine, we had we had an audio clip for you. That's right, we'll go to the car. I was eight six nine e y, good morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Kindiac. He's calling in from all Lando, and absolutely I need to know if you're gonna see if you ahead, I'm not trying to wake up a no boy looking girl. Yeah, so I think that you should, especially if you're married or planning on having a long term relationship. But that's really the real personal So I think you should consult with your partner on that.
Speaker 15: And my name is Greg I'm calling from It had been in Mississippi, and yes, I most definitely think that a why should consult to her husband because if her looks is what attracted him to her, why would she change it, you know? So I think it's pregnant that she lets him know what she's about to do.
Speaker 5: My name is Jaylen. I'm calling from Lakeland, Florida. I would ask my partner for their opinion, but at the end of the day, it's going to be my choice whether I do it or not. As far as doing stuff to my body or getting anything done, also, I would consult to them, but at the end of the day, it's my decision.
Speaker 14: I'm calling from Raleigh, North Caro, Carolina, Foxy one four. My name is Melissa, and no, I didn't do it. Six years ago, I decided I was ready for a life change, shaved all of it off, and I went home and I could see the snare from my husband. We got through it. He was all right because he didn't have a choice. These locks are coming down my back now. And he's loving all on them.
Speaker 7: So love it, love it. Yeah, I took this girl to get a face left for eight hundred dollars. They had a sale on it.
Speaker 12: And she looked like she was I had to keep you to like she was lifting weights.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 12: And then they pulled the meat back and put it on a pony tail. That's why it was eight hundred dollars. Put the skin on the pony tail like a bun, like a skim bun, chicken breasts.
Speaker 9: We got it. Get it, okay, thank you, thank you directly.
Speaker 7: So put a little bred on it, put the little paint thing on it. Yeah, she's gonna she's gonna get.
Speaker 12: Some of that topic stuff and uh and spray some of that topic stuff on that to make it look like hell.
Speaker 10: When it was meat, thank you, please talk, we stopped saying laughing at it.
Speaker 7: Keep it on that rock.
Speaker 12: She let it, if she let it down, if she let it now, she's gonna drop it from luning to me eighty six six rick eight six things? Man?
Speaker 3: What brat you brat you an?
Speaker 7: I thank you?
Speaker 12: Why by the morning show, you know what
Speaker 9: Makes I'm like bolder at