Speaker 1: So we're gonna start with words at end in an. You yell out a word, all write it down. Let's see how many we can get. Goat one man, and that's another one.
Speaker 2: Lesbian words at end in an anyone words ending in a N.
Speaker 1: Lesbian?
Speaker 2: I heard pan No.
Speaker 3: Five said lesbian.
Speaker 1: All right, no big deal, they said lesbian. God, we'll write that down, just the word.
Speaker 2: Not a big deal.
Speaker 1: But we'll move on. We'll get some other ones.
Speaker 4: What is a lesbian?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: If you liked another girl, I.
Speaker 5: Like Olivia, am I lesbian?
Speaker 1: Well, if you like like Olivia, you could be sure.
Speaker 6: I like like like Amedy, I love Alda.
Speaker 4: I like Olivia too.
Speaker 7: Are a lesbian?
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't work that way, Philip. You can never be a lesbian. For you, I will be a lesbian. They too, I'll be Lesbiansay, let's just move on. Let's try words at end in.
Speaker 8: O N constitution, Tess, many.
Speaker 1: Want to help you to the tea. It's Garante on today.
Speaker 2: Garrett, Good morning, Good morning, Rika, Good morning America, Good morning US Wednesday. A beautiful building there in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Clarissa Guata quote quote quote Clarissa quotes shield, y'all baby. They say she had fans buzzing other night, honey, after joking that she might be pregnant with a baby, y'all honey, after with her boyfriend Pappoose.
Speaker 1: Now they're saying she said.
Speaker 2: Quote, I'm probably pregnant now Papoosa line went honey crazy after the fight, she was wrote on X one hundred, responding to a Nightcap post about the couples staying disciplined throughout her training camp.
Speaker 1: Now a playful comment came here after Shields.
Speaker 2: She stopped Ky Scott in the sixth round in Atlanta, reclaiming y'all the w b A and w BC Middleway titles while improving her unbeating professional records to nineteen and oh, y'all.
Speaker 1: In't that nice?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: And she also let me no no to that.
Speaker 2: She discussed y'all, I'm standing y'all from sex in camp, making her post message hunting for fans following the couple, and I think I thought they said that you can't do that. You cannot be engaged, you know, when you're fighting like that, as well as I thought they said that once upon a time about football.
Speaker 1: Plus is that true to about football players?
Speaker 2: That they can't you know, get involved sexually with their partners until after the game.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a personal preference.
Speaker 3: But each player thought, you gotta go ask the players that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be tired when trying to run back, you know a.
Speaker 3: Kickoffs before I can think off reflexes may not be as sharp yet.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, that's part why so many side chicks out there then, because you can't do nothing with your mates hunty before the game, the side chick can.
Speaker 1: They don't want to do nothing.
Speaker 9: You don't want to get drafted, I mean to get traded to another team because you can't perform on the field.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my love, well, congratulations performance so we could did Clarissa, Did she even hit any of that during the interview when you interviewed about Oh no.
Speaker 9: I don't think saying she's pregnant now, but I think she said she was hoping to have kids one day.
Speaker 1: Oh really, well, that's good man. Congratulations to her. All right.
Speaker 2: Moving on in other celebrity news, y'all came Michelle. Oh my god, now now I spoke. I called honey, Miss Morton, Honey, Miss Shema. Regarding this, she doesn't take calls after a certain time, so I'm waiting for a response. But it's been reported that came. Michelle allegedly threatened to beat baby Miss Shemia more than during an off camera confrontational course to Shemia's who revealed y'all the mystery Castle makes identity at the Real Housewives of Atlanta resunion. Now came Michelle hopped Honey on her, she said, allegedly, and she was absolutely in my face, and I was punching her fist baby, and was like, I beat your butt, and that's not the word she used. Now, Michelle did not deny the argument became here. At the reunion, she said that she hit the table and accused Shmia of lye oh my god, not a far lot of citizen what Smill supposedly said about her friends feeling towards Michelle. Now, Michelle claimed that Shemill told her several times that people are in her circle did not want her spending time with the singer.
Speaker 1: She dispused the version and has.
Speaker 2: Said the conversation happened once, So I guess it's gonna probably come out this weekend on the Reunion what have You? Because I hadn't seen that part yet, but I did. I'm here that Shemil was saying that somebody wanted to fight her on the on the show.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna find y'all watch the show.
Speaker 2: Don't y'all.
Speaker 1: Huh hmm, my nerves bad.
Speaker 9: I can't watch it, I know, because you said this.
Speaker 1: I try to watch it.
Speaker 5: I just get so confused, to be so many different things going on and so many different beefs, and then the people apologize, then they really not sorry because then they start backup busting again, and then they start I get so confused, confusing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we just gotta pray you.
Speaker 2: Say something, mean, say something?
Speaker 1: Just standing up on it? Yep it don't you say? Standing took ten toes down? Yeah? Stand on it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: On it all right?
Speaker 2: Speaking of sand standing on Yeah. Jennifer Lopez. Baby, this man is speaking out about Jennifer Lopez. He said Jennifer Lopez was the biggest deal that he's ever met. He said, this girl, honey. First of all, they said, is she still relevant? Is she because we haven't seen nothing from in a while.
Speaker 6: You know, she's Jenny from the block.
Speaker 2: She's always always really when they said this good, this man said his name is Garrett, Baby said this girl have too many of The man said they did. He did a performance with her. And so when the other girl she twain and all them and they said he had the all. The dress room was all lined up. He said, Jennifer Lopez want her dress room completely white? He said he Noela White come from?
Speaker 1: He said. That's when they asked the question, is she's still relevant or not?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: But I guess she is though.
Speaker 2: But some of y'all CELEBRITI huntingd y'all were these dressing rooms and these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's her.
Speaker 9: That's your home away from home. So yeah, I know what the promoter shop is. That ghet the dress room that they want. You know how you want it. When you could be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Freaky, you ain't been at that long. Well, sometimes you have two shows Gary. Sometimes you really want your dress room to be nice.
Speaker 9: They'll have some Sunday school chairs in there and some fruit just throw that they didn't bought from the grocery store.
Speaker 1: We got to take the plastic. Uh.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you want people to put some work into make sure your space is nice.
Speaker 1: And clean. Then you'd be having guests in there. So that's like your house.
Speaker 9: People come backstage to see you perform you you know, and so you want you want them to have a nice experience when they come backstage.
Speaker 2: Then they say gotta be big or too much on how riders and stuff.
Speaker 9: Just sometimes we'll say, oh, brown teddy Bear, to make sure that they read the rider. If you see a brown Teddy Bear on the counch, that means they read the rider.
Speaker 1: The rider. Yeah, yeah, because you'll.
Speaker 9: Put something small like that, like right there in the middle of brown teddy Bear. Next thing, you know, you're looking at the dress room. That let you know that the promoter read the rider. That's not you know what I'm saying. Because you have your m.
Speaker 1: And ms, your candy, your whatever it is. Uh, we prostitute.
Speaker 9: Whatever becoming the promoter put in there. You need to be there, Brad, what your dressing room?
Speaker 5: Oh, some of everything. I like white tablecloths. I like white candles. I like a few white roses laid around there. I like some m and ms.
Speaker 1: I like some baked chicken.
Speaker 5: I like some you know, some salad or some sandwiches or some fruit trays, some vegetable trays. I like ginger beer. I like some Hennessy. I like some light and dark cause I don't know who my guests are gonna be. I like to have mixtures to go with those. I have to have different drinks and selections of different things. Candy, chocolates, uh, all kinds of whatever. My favorite things are that I like to have in my dressing room before I go.
Speaker 1: One days room. Now that goes with it. You would get water out.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. That's why you don't understand.
Speaker 8: So you get.
Speaker 1: You have to get booked to understand, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even mean it. Yeah you shall, baby, I'm gonna get o.
Speaker 1: My god, Yes you did the club but easier. They blew the knees. And on the lunchday, wait about stomach.
Speaker 5: You make you a ride again?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Brad.
Speaker 9: No, no, don't you don't try to clean that. You to cut your blessings off. You're going to hell. Don't try to clean it up, y'all. Give it up, and girl, all right, Sun of morning show.
Speaker 1: I got to wake up.
Speaker 10: Wait wait, wait, wake up, sell them get up by you get when you have to.
Speaker 9: Wait wait you.
Speaker 10: Coage each other and beef for wait, you want to show to what you call himself?
Speaker 3: Come on and just wake up, hey, hy hy stiff and now me coming from Houston.
Speaker 2: Waked up, wake up up.
Speaker 9: Good morning Ricky and the gang Leslie from palmet To Louisiana.
Speaker 3: We love you, we.
Speaker 7: Love you, we love you right day, just Burnie Stremont, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Wake up, wake up, wake up?
Speaker 1: Can you do your call?
Speaker 7: It from Raleigh, North Carolina.
Speaker 9: Call wake up my wife desire here at my bun Kennedy third at home, wake up, wake up, wake up John Keayley all the way.
Speaker 1: From Houstons wake up, wake up, look up, get your because we got no we sleep. Wake up the rock, wake up?
Speaker 10: Okay up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up SnO, wake up di wake up, wake up, wake.
Speaker 9: Up, wake up. Welcome. It is about that time for the good the man and and win to heil I.
Speaker 1: So you can go ahead and startart with some good news this morning, okay, Ricky.
Speaker 4: So a woman in Italy almost lost a lottery ticket worth over a million dollars after she mistakenly threw it away. Now apparently the ticket scanner at the local shop said it was none payable, so she assumed it wasn't a winner, But she didn't realize that could also mean that the prize is too large to be redeemed in the shop.
Speaker 1: Who knew that? Oh my gosh, I'm probably a millionaire and don't even know it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So this family member recognized the numbers as the one she also played and always played, and let her know. But she'd already thrown the ticket out, you know, with the trash. But luckily, with the help of the local garbagemen, she searched through an entire truckload of garbage, and after hours of work, she recovered that ticket. The winning ticket was found, miraculously still in one piece. Now do y'all think she shared it with the garbishment? She had to give some of those people who helped her some money.
Speaker 9: Absolutely right, Yeah, dudes like man man and they probably didn't charge nothing, just nice guy that just wanted to help and see it.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure she broke them all. Song, I know they got back game bout twenty five grand I mean why not?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The dig all that trashnal tell what would you know?
Speaker 9: What? Being you no blood? Just imagine nasty garbage, asked some people, I'll.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 9: That's that's really good news. I'm glad you got her money, all right, especial kay, what you got in bad news?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So this is one of the worst cases of animal hoarding. Authorities in Florida said they have ever seen animal hoarding. Now seventy seven year old male carrier has been arrested after authoritists removed how many ninety two animals from my home?
Speaker 1: Yep? This includes eighty cats and twelve dogs.
Speaker 3: Now, people in the neighborhood who had cats disappear are wondering did this woman take their pets. Investigative believe that she might have been picking up cats along her mail route. She's been a male carrier since nineteen ninety seven. One woman says her cat disappeared just two weeks ago. Had not seen her cat in two weeks, and she saw a tux sedo cat being carried out of the house that looked just like hers. I don't know what a tuxedo cat is. What I'm getting is black and white. The woman is now facing animal cruelty charges, and the authorities asking anybody who's had a pet go missing to file a report against this male carriage is crazy.
Speaker 1: Whole lot of cats missing looking up with no cats. It's gotta be traumatic inhering.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, oh damn, the gout state what we're talking about? All right, Bret, you got to what the hell news I do?
Speaker 5: Okay, y'all, we all know that dog poop in your yard is annoying, but this is taking away too far. A Florida man is accused of getting into a fight with his neighbors because he says their dog kept pooping their business in his yard. Now, cording to deputies, the man had already complained about it. He says he eventually picked up the poop and put it near the neighbor's driveway. Well, apparently that did not solve the problem. Things escalated into a confrontation, and now the man is facing charges including aggravated the salt with a deadly weapon, simple battery, and burglary with battery all over dog poop. So let me ask, y'all, how mad would you have to get before somebody poops turned into a full blood neighborhood war or argument or altercation where you're gonna get charged.
Speaker 9: Like Jim Carrey did on me myself, and Irene went over there and pooped in that many'ard himself.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, you're gonna be charged that crack. I was crying, laughing driveway.
Speaker 5: Like indecent exposure and all kind of other Yeah, cameras.
Speaker 2: It burns, dogs poop in people, yod. I thought, y'all pick it up when they pool, Yeah, because I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Put some good RADI the fluid on my grass.
Speaker 9: Y'all. Nights when they put that dog boo boo in that bag and lit it and rang the door bell, man, come out there stumping it out, y'all domber Hollywood Nights, the movie Hollywood Nights.
Speaker 1: Back in the night school trick Hollywood.
Speaker 5: Knights and porkiest on fire and then throwing on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, they put they put the dog in the in the little brown paper sack and then they'll like the paper sack and then they'll ring the doorbell so you can come back there.
Speaker 1: And then it's not come back there and stomping it out, all right, blets on.
Speaker 8: The weather up, alright, Oh my god, it won't reach over the hey man, you're coming to work, reaching over to the other side, reaching.
Speaker 1: The other side.
Speaker 7: Okay, hold on, hello, Yeah, trying to cut the down door over right, now, cut the door them to the job. Now we're trying to cut the door into that to the at my grandmama house.
Speaker 1: It was so high yesterday.
Speaker 7: You can you're not gonna believe this. Shall when I tell you. But if you now you need to shut down shouting for a minute, I'll tell you. Sit down for man, you're not gonna believe it. If you signing up, shut down, if you stigned shun right, if you turned this, shut down, because you're not gonna believe this. It's the most amazing this thing, elbow shading.
Speaker 1: Y'all might need to call.
Speaker 7: The news folks on this from Carl Don Lemons and all of them and telling them they need to report this because this ain't never happened in the history.
Speaker 1: Of the word. Good to you said, it's historical. There's not no, there's not nothing. This is something unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Shouting yesterday and in the Atlanta shout our door melt, melt it around the corners.
Speaker 1: The door will close real tight.
Speaker 7: Because my grandmama just got the eight the el conditional fish shutting, and she wanted to make sure the door will closed up real tight shutting and the down door. The hotness of the sun melted the door into the into the side of the door shuttering, and we we trailed.
Speaker 1: So the hotness of the sun melted the door into the the corners of the door with the frame for the doing nothing into the frame. Ain't never.
Speaker 7: I told you we're gonna be his shirt, his circle. You never heard of this, miss it and we can't claim out of the wind con we got burglar balls on there. But we live in the hood, so I just so I called paca and well we got electric alleged sawt We're trying to trying to cut the corners of the door, but you need to stanchard court cut it down.
Speaker 1: The court ain't longer.
Speaker 7: Those show. You're gonna only cut one half of it.
Speaker 1: What you cut the way the.
Speaker 7: Court, the way the plug gets out of the plug on this We plugged it up to the wall and then we cutting on one side of it. But you can't get the other side of it because the court not long enough. So's gonna go.
Speaker 9: To Don joh Lion is an engineer. Joly is he lying a break down? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Joe lions.
Speaker 3: Well, first you got to tell me what what's the material of the door, because you're probably lying.
Speaker 7: The only way it made out of you're talking about what the door with the material?
Speaker 1: The door with the damn do materials?
Speaker 7: Glad?
Speaker 3: The only way you have an issue is if you have cheap wood and it get wet and then you know, it swells expands like.
Speaker 7: Your ward over here, But it ain't nothing a good wood over here, your girl ship. Wow, that's your good, that's your good about the wood over Oh you must be good wood over here.