Speaker 1: What's up, y'all?
Speaker 2: Be sure to tap into our YouTube channel On December twenty first, at two pm Eastern Standard time, we will be reviewing James Cameron's latest release, Avatar, Fire and Ash as the Avatar series asks its third installment, we would discuss the film itself and if it needs to continue. This will be our final live show of the year, so be sure to come check us out and share your commentary and questions.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: That's December twenty first, at two pm Eastern Standard Time on our YouTube channel YouTube dot com FPS podcast.
Speaker 3: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 4: Well up, everybody, Welcome to another episode of The Frames per Second Podcast. My name is Kenda Band joining me on the show. How Mike, Spike and Rod what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? What up?
Speaker 3: Though? Uh? We're well you clift on toder.
Speaker 4: You know what it is is f five Nights at Freddy's two, the sequel to the original which we did what a year? Was it a year or two ago? But yeah, man, So this is the follow up, which is based off of a video game that apparently is really really popular and the movie series continues to blow up because yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Was twenty twenty three. This one so far is doing pretty well.
Speaker 4: In the movie theaters, so they definitely have a cult following with this whole movie. Yeah, I think the box office is saying that it open to a huge sixty three mil in the US. And when I went to see it, man, I seats were filled, seats for Phil I was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 4: I was honestly surprised for eight and even eleven eleven PM and I wasn't an eleven PM.
Speaker 3: I'll never do that again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I almost did it, can man, And I was just I was in their domain there being the young crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went at five o'clock on a Friday. It was like that.
Speaker 3: Never yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, funny story. I was about to go.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go to that one. I went to a Mexican restaurant and accidentally got drunk.
Speaker 1: I ain't thank you how that happen.
Speaker 2: I had a San Gria one one san Gria, but I guess it was heavy on. I guess they put brandy or something in it, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, what.
Speaker 3: Jesus, what yo?
Speaker 1: Getting drunk off? Once crazy? It had it had to be more. It had to be more liquid record. That's wine and fruits, right.
Speaker 2: Dog, that's what fruit. That's what I thought. It's mostly that's what I thought. I was like, oh, Ship, you know what I'm saying. You know, I can just do the little Sam grill, you know.
Speaker 1: Straight, My god, man, I stood up and fell back.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh Ship. And I didn't even make it to the movies that night, Like, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: I went home and went to sleep ticket. I didn't know I was.
Speaker 2: I was about to buy the ticket, gonna double dog. The whole ship happened again. When you see the lights blurried like. I was like, oh Ship, I'm done, I'm done. Luckily I was right up the street. Holy Luckily I was right out of the sleep bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, when you took an uber home, you ain't drink it dry?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know I think that. I mean, I just wonder maybe it's just a five night at Freddy's crowd. But all they did was talk throing the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Oh really, the whole I had the whole movie.
Speaker 5: I had experience from beginning to end. It's almost like they were not even watching the movies.
Speaker 1: That's what Netflix.
Speaker 3: They were just out and yeah, it was. It was. It was really weird. Fortunate for me, they were on the left lower side.
Speaker 4: But the fact is I could hear the murmurs and stuff, and once once I tuned in, I couldn't tune out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one before the leven was sold out. I remember seeing that the eight, Yeah at eight o'clock was sold out. Luckily that was just slightly different. The next night it was ten forty five. That's the one I went to, right whatever, so I went as late.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, I had the wrong crowd. You said they were talking to yours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it wasn't. I didn't mind, to be honest. It was more entertaining than this shape.
Speaker 3: I guess we don't like it.
Speaker 5: Are we getting to that yet? I can't believe no of those numbers you just read. I couldn't believe people in the theater watching it. I couldn't believe we're reviewing it. Actually, this is one of the stupidest movies I've ever seen in my life. You have to suspend so much belief to watch this. I just couldn't. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I was amazed that I was watching this and y'all talked about it and wanted to do this. I couldn't believe it. I thought y'all was trolling me.
Speaker 5: When I looked at the trailer, I was like, there's no way it was worse bro.
Speaker 3: I was mad.
Speaker 2: Mike put that Now, Now I do get it from a from a from a popularity standpoint.
Speaker 1: I didn't being able to cover it, whether it's good or bad or whatever. I think. I do think we should cover stuff even if we don't like it.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, I went back and listened to our last review just to see where I was on that one. And the thing I liked about that one what not liked about. But the thing that was better about that one, Spike, is that it came out on Peacock and theaters, So it came out. This was on Peacock, not this one. Oh what was the first one was on Peacock and you can also go to the movie.
Speaker 1: So they came out. It's like you make a decision which you want to do, obviously have to go watch this. That year, that was the worst. That was my worst movie. I hadn't I hadn't seen anything worse than this. I a't seen nothing worse than a long time, very long time.
Speaker 2: No different here Like I I I thought they were gonna you know what, I'm saying, like, give more story. And because they started off like that, right, they went back in time nineteen eighty two. I was like, okay, so because you brought it up on the on the on the on the podcast that you know, maybe the next one they you know, they'll go deeper into how you know everything and all that. And they just didn't do it. They didn't do it. Like, and the more I thought about it's like, why would they do it? The game is already popular. People already know about it. There's no point of doing that. People are, like you said, people talk to your whole movie theater. Nah man, this is.
Speaker 1: So it's like so unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I'll get to that, oh man.
Speaker 1: But all that said, yeah, man, I know this.
Speaker 2: This was not an enjoyable theater experience for me in terms of the movie.
Speaker 1: I did. We had this conversation. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty certain you were last week. No, this was a while ago. We had this whole I didn't troll you. Probably do.
Speaker 1: You tune me out a lot. I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't remember this conversation.
Speaker 1: I know, but uh, I could not believe it was just as bad.
Speaker 3: So what did you think, Mike, I liked you like the last one.
Speaker 1: I like the last one, and I like this one. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't take any of it as seriously as y'all are.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating. It doesn't frustrate me because it is. You can't take it serious at all exactly. That's why it's fun.
Speaker 2: This feels to me like one of those classic nineteen eighties horror movies, like yeah, that don't make any fucking sense, ninety seven six Evil, all those kind of movies. They don't make any sense. You just sit back and enjoy the ride. That's what I did.
Speaker 3: I had.
Speaker 1: I had fun with it. It's not Enjoyable's frustrating.
Speaker 3: It is you saying, is not what unbelievable?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to suspend so much belief to even like even to watch this.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking, like, because I had a similar conversation about something else, and I'm like, well, isn't that like horror movies and movies in general?
Speaker 1: Horror movies, Yes, that's why I really like them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, it's all really unbelievable that that's killing you in your dream horror.
Speaker 5: But that's why I'm not That's why I'm not a big fan, as I've always said, of that genre, because you have to spend so much belief in it's so predictable.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, so gotcha.
Speaker 5: So I think psychological thrillers a little different. That's actually like a crazy person that's up to some I don't consist hor consider those well.
Speaker 3: I mean sci fi, you know, anything like it.
Speaker 5: It's all but some of that ship could be possible though, right, Like they make that as believable. They tried to make that as believable as possible.
Speaker 4: Like you even just watch the whole episode of Star Trap with these lizard creatures called.
Speaker 1: The star Trek could happen.
Speaker 5: Man, the Gorg could be real. You don't know that that stuff not out there? Yeah, man, you don't know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: They even explained how they.
Speaker 5: They like even with sci fi, they give you an explanation for the unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You're talking to the sci fi expert.
Speaker 5: They let you know, like you can't just travel to other galaxies. They gotta have these portals and ship, like they usually explain.
Speaker 3: The science bonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this ship just animatronics walking around town.
Speaker 3: Robots jumping around.
Speaker 5: You haven't seen the robots now I have about to build a robot optimist.
Speaker 1: If the robots in there was like this, this would be more believed. You watch the first one.
Speaker 2: So I literally read a review or look at a review yesterday, and the motherfucker had the same complaints you did.
Speaker 1: And I was like, he didn't watch the first one.
Speaker 2: And when I got further down, he was like, yeah, I never saw the first one. Then why are you up here fucking saying it don't make any sense if you didn't bother.
Speaker 1: With the first one.
Speaker 5: Mean, I ain't watched the first one. By killing people, that's more believable. It's Ai the Terminator. That's the future. That's the future. You don't know that ain't gonna happen. I know for a fact. A big ton bear walking north as slow as fucking that, I do.
Speaker 1: Know that could never kill anybody, anybody with any sense.
Speaker 3: It's a robot that has this.
Speaker 5: Bro I could do. You could do a little juke move and you out of danger. You do the little woof, the woof from Friday like brother thing. That thing would never catch you ever in life. There's no way possible. Like she was going to kill the mom, and the mom was just like.
Speaker 4: Roll over, get out of the way, Spike, if you saw a big ass, fucking damn bar.
Speaker 5: Pass out, big ass steps, I'm out that way.
Speaker 4: I surprisingly, I think I didn't think this was that bad, and I think because that's the first one, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, all right, this is where we are, this is where we're.
Speaker 1: I tried to get their kid. No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I just accepted it for what it was, and especially with everybody around me, I'm like, Okay, clearly there's this thing, this culture around five Nights and Freddy's that I don't know about, So why am I going to see it be overly critical about this movie.
Speaker 2: I usually can do that. I couldn't do it this time. I was still annoyed. I was still annoyed. It's the same dumb ass movie.
Speaker 5: I like the Way Open Up. You don't like the way I told you that I was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I told you the way it opened up. But same thing with the first one.
Speaker 2: They had elements that I liked about that one too, but very far few in between.
Speaker 1: The Way Opened Up. I was like, I thought it was hope.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh man, cool, we're gonna get more story here, more backstory more.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, that only lasted for so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her sitting there.
Speaker 4: Of course, she eventually became the villain, waiting for this thing, this MarioNet to pop up, this boy gets taken into the back.
Speaker 1: That was all interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I liked it, even the element of like, uh, because parents do this, You're like, yo, just go play or whatever. You know what I'm saying, just brush their kids off, especially when they're in like a place like that. So I thought that part was really good. I thought it was and then and that even gave her motives right, like like I even liked the motive that it gave her, Like you know what I'm saying, parents, You know, I wouldn't be dead if y'all fucking listen to me and all this.
Speaker 1: So I get that part.
Speaker 2: It's just all the other supernatural ship that I just I just can't get with.
Speaker 4: Mike, were you wondering what did you think she was stabbed when she was blurry out and just looking and not moving when she rescued the boy the girl Charlotte.
Speaker 1: I didn't didn't, And I was like, damn.
Speaker 2: They got her, because like at first, I was like, why did she come out and scream like that that was weird.
Speaker 1: But because she was stabbed? What y'all think of the little girl that played Charlotte?
Speaker 5: What do you mean for his actor in the movie the main girl? Ty all today?
Speaker 1: What did y'all think of the little girl that played Charlotte? That's what I'm asking. What are you asking her? For real? What do you think I'm asking? You think i'm asking performance? Yes, she was.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm taking you somehow, I'm saying you, I don't know. God, she did a good job. Did you good?
Speaker 2: That's the That's one of my best friend's daughter really since he was a baby.
Speaker 1: So you was you.
Speaker 3: Going on?
Speaker 2: I can see if that's my friend's daughter. He wouldn't tell me his honest opinion, and he still hasn't. Really is U Is that you brought her up before?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: I think you brought up someone's daughter something like? Man, so I thought you had, but I don't know if this is the same person.
Speaker 1: Tell that's why Mike wanted to succeed it.
Speaker 2: That's not we had a whole fucking conversation. We did the first one, was going to do part two. It's kind of like what you said about wicked. Yeah, but they didn't say they weren't gonna.
Speaker 3: Do part of this.
Speaker 1: Was part of that conversation because I didn't seen the first.
Speaker 2: One, okay, and I guess no, Well, these three were definitely part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: I was gonna kill y'all because I had already bought tickets.
Speaker 4: Remember, along with the floor whatever y'all want the part I do to y'all decide what you'll want to do in.
Speaker 2: This anyway, I like the way it opened up. I was very proud of Audrey. I think she did a great job. I was a little bumped she wasn't in the rest of them, I know, but no, man, I think the way it opened up, I was like, okay, all right, this is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a really good open with marrying net popping up and carrying and stuff, and you see the stab wounds and the bluff.
Speaker 1: I was like, that was good ship.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I had hope.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, stab.
Speaker 4: This motherfucker bro like he didn't even because I thought when she walked out, he was just gonna snatch her back and put her hand over her mouth. And yet you know, typical stuff we see in you know movies.
Speaker 2: That's how they set it up. They set it up to be that's what was gonna happen, but that's not what happened.
Speaker 4: And Spike, were you surprised that they didn't accept any blame for anything that happened, like this person being.
Speaker 5: Killed the pizza place. Yeah, and really putting the blame on the parents. It wasn't surprising to me.
Speaker 1: It's typical. Yeah, I think you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was in an undesignated area that wasn't supposed to be we're not.
Speaker 1: Type stuff. Yeah, absolutely, I love the way to open up.
Speaker 2: Actually, it set me up for to me to think that this is gonna be something a little different.
Speaker 4: Well, in two thousand and two, the whole animatronics thing and stuff like and the murders and everything that went with it.
Speaker 3: Like that's like it's a popular thing.
Speaker 4: To the point where they created this old festival called the fast Fest where they recognize you know, of course everything that was going on. Vanessa, who was William's daughter, all they were, all of them were in the first one. It's still like attached to the animatronics. They were in the first one, so they were a friends Spike Rob wasn't sad that she's still either bess friends and wanted to get back to them, or were you surprised that she still had such an attachment to them?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: That part was fine because it was the spirits of her actual friends or something like that, right, mm hmm. It wasn't that she had She had already met them when they were you know, but they were like murdered kids.
Speaker 1: She didn't know the kids. She just doesn't have any friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 5: That's talking to people pay captivating on the bus. That's why she got friends because.
Speaker 1: She told that goofy ass story. Would you hang out with her?
Speaker 4: Only one kid asked at lunch she sound at our table. Yeah, but they all looked at everybody else looked at her crazy, and we.
Speaker 1: Thought they were fascinated.
Speaker 3: Would you have been fascinated here in.
Speaker 1: The store like that, but you wouldn't hung out with her? After that?
Speaker 2: You've been like that motherfucker crazy. She has a good story, but she's crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, did we see him sitting at the table. We didn't. We didn't see a follow up. We just saw coming back.
Speaker 2: I just think that's the movie they did a poor job of what because you made it seem like she did gain some friends. They did call her crazy, but then it was like you said, one.
Speaker 1: Kid said that one girl she was crazy exactly.
Speaker 2: They didn't say, hey, come to our table with one little girl said you can sit with me. Was that was a little white kid that had like a little crush on her. It was him, but the girl that was one that said it.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That was that was a gap right there because we didn't even see them sit at her sitting with the kids.
Speaker 4: And it's Abby, I said, Vanessa. Vanessa is the cop. Yeah, yeah, Abby was. Vanessa is the cop, William and the first one is the one that murdered.
Speaker 5: The people Spike hm. So, and she's having issues. She's terrible though. Yeah, she wants the damn Who was Vanessa that.
Speaker 1: Was the cop blonde the little blonde girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she was the cop you know.
Speaker 4: So anyway, so yeah, Abby doesn't have friends and she was on the bus and she wants go try to repair their friends and her bad ass left and uh because William told her not not William, but her dad told her, don't take your ass out of this house, and she went anyway.
Speaker 3: Her brother brother Ship. Yeah, a brother.
Speaker 2: So that's my fourth first annoying you know what, Wow, you're about to go to this fucking show's place in the middle of.
Speaker 1: The night your bike. Come on, man, that sounds like some stupid kid would kid in this small town. No, kids, I know what you'll know. Kids, I know y'all never snuck out, maybe dumb ship. I was already was lame. I was already outside later, right, I'm saying, Yeah, that's what kids do.
Speaker 2: An abandoned building where animatronics are. And she didn't go in the middle of the night. It was he just even he came home and she was already gone. But it didn't make it seem like you left in the middle of the night. She did another time in the middle of the night, so in the two confused, but she did it more than once. Yeah, the other time he was sleep and she slunk out.
Speaker 1: To go build her amateurns with.
Speaker 5: Chica that much of an issue, I mean, I think if it really just further showed that she really wants her friends and she viewed them things as friends and she has nobody, especially.
Speaker 2: After what she went through in the first film. Of course she would think that they're her friends. They saved they literally saved her life, and.
Speaker 4: It comes back around later in the movie too. But yeah, yeah, I mean so, no, I get it. I know what you're thinking, like, oh, I can't believe she left the house to go down there, and that maybe she maybe we're looking at like it's a perceived threat there, but they're not a threat to her.
Speaker 2: And them little fuckers and stranger things did that shit every goddamn episode still said ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said it was horrible Parents.
Speaker 3: They've been doing. Yeah, you're right since season one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been critical of that too, like fucking horrible Parents. The story is just better. Mhm.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh was that a date? Vanessa? And Yeah, Bro, I don't know why they were being so poor about that.
Speaker 5: I think he was, Yeah, he was being stupid. She knew he thought she was crazy, That's why he went.
Speaker 3: He didn't think she was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think she was crazy, he said it. Didn't know the friend said that she got crazy eyes.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 1: He thought she was crazy. I think she was crazy. He just he just thought that. He thought he was friend zoned.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, but no, she was she was trying to get with him.
Speaker 1: And yeah, she showed up all dressed up and she was ready. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did y'all like the black guy, the friend Rob's friend.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought he was laying to token. Yeah, they want him to be funny, loud.
Speaker 3: He wasn't. Okay, Yeah no, yeah, it wasn't that good anyway.
Speaker 4: So the so we had the murder in the beginning, and then the this part we have the paranormal Hunters show up to this other house where we see this mysterious white guy.
Speaker 2: They all split up for whatever reason. They all split up because it's a horror movie. Y'all just don't like horror movies.
Speaker 1: It sounds like I get the horror tropes.
Speaker 5: I'm only critical of the feeling. That's the thing. To me, Like it was fine for a horror film. If it were real, believable like.
Speaker 1: People, I would be with y'all.
Speaker 2: If this movie set itself up like a serious horror film.
Speaker 1: That's Was this a spoof? No? I don't mean that.
Speaker 2: I just mean, like, if it wasn't clearly a throwback to like eighties horror when they always did stoopid every fucking Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 1: They split up every time.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't the premises, Like they were a pair ofanormal normal team and they're filming and reporting. Why would you split up? It made no sense to.
Speaker 3: There were canvas in the area kind.
Speaker 1: Of looking for Why couldn't he get out of the water.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing that that was.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand get dirty ass fucking water because you fall into the water, is trying to get out of the water.
Speaker 3: He just stayed in there and walk. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: It's like the edges right there, bro, Yeah, it's not that Yeah, it's not even deep, like, yeah, you could have just got out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I didn't understand that. That was stupid. That didn't make any sense. None of this make the other guy getting killed by the things snapping his head off, and then share of the music box and she stopped the music box and that's how Charlotte got out and possessed her. That Charlotte looked that little motherfucker look creepy as hell. Bro, you're like anybody, y'all, y'all like the designer Charlotte, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Look creepy when she when she got into the Yeah, the incitant thing looked creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Were you guys curious about who this white guy was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wondered did I miss it in part one? But he's a new character part one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who did I think? I thought he was somebody else from earlier on in the movie.
Speaker 1: He was casting perfectly. Yeah, but yeah, looking.
Speaker 4: So, Mike, what did you did you like the kills? Did you like this whole horror scene?
Speaker 2: The only thing I didn't like is the fact that this is PG. Thirteen, so they kept cutting away from the kills. But I thought the way that the little animatronic things were killing people was fucking cool. I liked when the dude was in the water and looked down those little fucking things. Didn't like that was tight.
Speaker 1: And then I liked the other guy that got his neck broke, And yeah, man, I thought the kills were cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's still essentially a kid movie at the end of the day, so I mean, they're not going to show a whole bunch of gore.
Speaker 1: But now I worked.
Speaker 3: I thought the jump scares were better.
Speaker 1: The jump scares were good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I thought that was good.
Speaker 2: That's why Ro's made himself.
Speaker 5: Working one time, and that guy was standing the Yeah that ship, Yeah yeah, that ship was crazy.
Speaker 1: Maybe because I was head like one eye on my phone.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, jump scares wouldn't get you doing that, trying to do the right show faults. I mean, it's the fault for making this movie. I was sitting in there like who the fuck green lit this? Like who saw this? And was like making a killer I say that I'm surprised, but I guess the game is popular.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, these kids love. They were all dressed up at our theater.
Speaker 2: I swear that's like the marionad or some of them Worry and the Fozzy their costumes and ship.
Speaker 1: This is like a big thing for kids.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what those were popular this year for Halloween. Finite and Freddie's Worst popular for Halloween this year.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: They had a long ass line to sign our grass with my my friend's kid.
Speaker 1: I thought she was bringing back a joke from Oh no, no, no. They literally had a long.
Speaker 3: So she was.
Speaker 1: That's the theater in Swanne. Wow, there's like a dining dining.
Speaker 3: That's really cool. Man.
Speaker 1: Know they were going crazy.
Speaker 2: Those little kids were going they were who they were like, Oh my god, that's why I was sitting there. I was like, man, this is fun. These little kids are having a great time. But look I love it for them, like.
Speaker 1: Black cloud ass.
Speaker 3: That's why I just let them.
Speaker 1: It was like this last time, the last one. It was like this last time.
Speaker 2: How we are? Now that's how you were? You hated this last time? Yeah you hated this?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. So uh it's.
Speaker 4: A pretty straightforward movie, you know, in all honesty. You know, So Mike uh dropped Abby off at school for the science project.
Speaker 3: And he went to go visit Henry.
Speaker 4: I kind of had an issue with this because the timeline didn't make sense for me, uh like, but it kind of made sense later because they were there all day into night.
Speaker 3: Because I was like, bro, how do you expect to get back?
Speaker 5: Because he went to visit uh Henry, whose daughter Charlotte was the one that was murdered.
Speaker 4: So I was like, why are you leaving your daughter? You're like your brother, your sister for this science project? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: But whatever?
Speaker 1: Was the teacher such an asshole?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but when he dropped that down, I bro, I felt so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did. That's the character he played.
Speaker 3: Like that Spike, mister bird.
Speaker 5: I just didn't understand. I didn't know if he was in the first one. Was he such an asshole? I like the set up for him. I knew he was gonna get cute. You see how you run that motherfucker, which was insane, Like why do he keep falling and slipping? The fat ass something.
Speaker 1: When one of the kids said, like, you're such a dick.
Speaker 5: Everybody, everybody, yeah.
Speaker 1: Out of the road. I didn't like him.
Speaker 4: I like, if that thing grabbed you through the window, like you grabbed mister bird, you're a dad.
Speaker 1: Man through the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But he was running down the hallway first.
Speaker 3: Right, he heard something.
Speaker 2: I think he was coming down the hall and he looked over and it was in that room. He saw his eyes and he froze up. And the thing no freezing up. You see some big animatronic thing with eyes chasing.
Speaker 1: You, you'd be the first one dance like ship.
Speaker 3: I just want to see what's inside his head?
Speaker 1: Nothing, just as I expected. That was cool.
Speaker 3: The did you like her?
Speaker 1: Do nothing?
Speaker 3: Fun? Man? Jesus Christ. That shit was dope.
Speaker 1: What part was dope killing him?
Speaker 2: I mean it was good that it was a satisfaction because he was an asshole to the student.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, I like the fact that he he deserved to get killed in the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike, didn't make sense for Vanessa to go to the original pizzeria or whatever it was, only to get captured. Like, I don't understand why she went over there.
Speaker 2: But that's a sorry as hell, man. I don't know what the fuck she was doing this whole film. She was annoying, but I don't know. Man.
Speaker 1: The two location things confused me at first, But.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know it makes sense for us for me because she she's not She's numb to all of this ship.
Speaker 1: She's been dealing with this shiit since a kid.
Speaker 2: So she she's aware of this world because her dad is a major part of it. So for her, I can't imagine her being scared or whatever to go there.
Speaker 1: That's why Setrata is.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't have any problems with you, you know what I'm saying, but if you get in my way, I'll fuck you up.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, I thought the whole horror her dream sequence with her dad was stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't really like that they had to find a way to put Matt Matt Liar in the movie because I'm sure he's gonna be in the third.
Speaker 1: They had just had to find a way to fit him in here.
Speaker 4: And I saw that he was heavily promoting it to be loved for I thought, what's his brother name?
Speaker 5: Rob? I can't remember what his brother was. Her brother's name, the security I thought he was. His name was Mike, Mike. I thought, yes, Mike, which doesn't make any sense. I don't know why brother Mike. And they also named the creepy security guard guy Mike.
Speaker 3: He was. He was being.
Speaker 4: A dick and very unreasonable when Vanessa's trying to tell him that there's this situation.
Speaker 5: Going on, and he completely just ca yeah, look, she's already dealing with enough whatever I've been.
Speaker 1: It's been a hard road get here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was y, Yeah, which is why she ended up going over there in that first place, because he wouldn't listen, So I thought he mistreated her.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was forced though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it did feel a little bit for us.
Speaker 1: What do y'all happen a problem with I'm confused.
Speaker 3: So you go ahead. So remember she was Vanessa went over to talk to Mike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they had walked outside, and this is when he learned that Abby had went to the house and he had gave her this little robot thing or whatever it was, and she was trying to tell Vanessa was trying to tell Mike about the ship that was going on, and Mike wouldn't listen, and he just basically just brushed her off.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember this part. What was she telling him?
Speaker 3: That was it was on the porch.
Speaker 1: It was on the porch, But what was she telling him?
Speaker 2: She was just like, look, Abby thinks these things are her friends, but they're or not, and he thought he was. She was just like, what are you talking about? It's just she just dealing with trauma whatever, whatever, whatever. But it just seemed like a forced brush off, like you're not even trying to hear what this lady is saying.
Speaker 4: Why And even Mike wasn't even trying to listen to Abby too, Like they were friendly to her, right, they were friends to her. So I don't know why he was having an issue dealing with that. I know he wanted the best for his sister, but it's just like bro like they were her friends and that's how she viewed him.
Speaker 2: If you would love to have more content from frames, per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com. Frames per second where there are two tears you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 4: But anyway, it was enough to get them to go, get her to go to this place to get captured by Charlotte, and she eventually gave up the code that allowed the animatronics to get out of the house, and the rest of the movies pretty much spent with them slow walk in Spike to the parents that ignored them to in that revenge. They were wirelessly controlling them and for whatever reason, it took Mike a long time to find how to turn it off.
Speaker 2: Well, they explained that because remember they said that this was like because it is only supposed to be like two thousand something, and they said that how the technology of the was way before it's time, so he didn't know how to shut it down.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I was like when when they were attacking him, I was like, why didn't you do that the first time?
Speaker 3: You know? But I know they wanted.
Speaker 1: To create tension and they used the fucking mash.
Speaker 3: It was smart though he didn't know if it would work.
Speaker 1: Y'all would have done it. Y'all have got killed.
Speaker 3: But when it worked, you gotta give it to him, Rod. That ship was smart, but.
Speaker 1: They kept they kept doing it. That's what made it stupid.
Speaker 2: Walking dadresed up in Zombie Got thirty eight times, but in the same thing, like a yeah, because it worked the first time, why are you gonna do it twice?
Speaker 1: It works?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're about to kill him.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about as a film film like direction, like why do you do it twice?
Speaker 1: Within this five minutes?
Speaker 3: Because it was attacked again?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Dug?
Speaker 1: I hated it.
Speaker 2: God, I liked it the first time. The first time was cool, but y'all read y'all did it again? Come on, y'all, we're not going.
Speaker 1: To do it again. You didn't think that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, look, by the time we got to this.
Speaker 2: I was already like, Okay, this is this is stupid and it makes no.
Speaker 1: Sense, and I'm having a fucking blast because this ship is so goofy. It's just conveniely. A big gas mask is right there. Why not?
Speaker 3: Who's wearing that mask?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 5: Nobody's sitting there. Who was the mask for?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Was that big ass mask for for a big ass head person like somebody that was in the Superphore.
Speaker 1: No, it was just a mask. I know it was sitting on a chair, right, But but the animatronics is animatronics, right.
Speaker 2: But they were also implying that this place has been around for a long time, so I'm sure they had mascots and people just putting the masks on. What person is putting a mask on? That big ass mask? It was place for one of.
Speaker 3: The super Right prototypes.
Speaker 1: So it was like, once, you have to screw it own the animal trunk.
Speaker 2: It's not he's just putting it on, just wring a regular shirt walking around.
Speaker 1: He has a whole bumb Sure there's whole bear outfit somewhere. Y'all got it, y'all got it. Y'all thought about this too hard even to think about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm just like you just sit back and let it ride.
Speaker 4: If anything, I was curious to see if the ship was gonna work right. And when you put that mother on, it was like, oh animal trying to detect.
Speaker 1: He couldn't put it on, he had to hold it.
Speaker 4: If you want to be literal, it still worked, And that's what I was here. I was like, there's no way this ship gonna work, and how if it worked, how it's gonna work. And it didn't work until it didn't because the other one that had to fucked up.
Speaker 3: It didn't work. It didn't work with it.
Speaker 1: All you motherfucker's villains.
Speaker 4: And then he just turned off the wild thing nah you know and the other prototypes winning attack.
Speaker 1: Uh, Vanessa, how did they get on her car? It flew thing get in the car, dropped down on top of her car?
Speaker 3: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: He jumped on the car? What you mean?
Speaker 3: Did he come from?
Speaker 1: Where did he come from?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Don't do this for other horror movies, y'all, y'all do not Where did Jason come from? Jason makes sense. The motherfucker just came out of Michael Myers. Mad know what she was y'all being overly piggy. Now I get certain things, but y'all talking about, oh that this didn't show like where he came from, because it's like, no, we just gonna make this. Where did Jason come from? Seeing him walking? No, you don't see No, you don't we see him in the vicinity. We didn't see that ship anywhere.
Speaker 1: We just don't. God, you know what I'm saying. No, don't.
Speaker 2: No, you put your brain in the fact that this is a throwback to eighties horror movies that don't make any sense. I don't sit there and be like, damn, how did he get on top of the car?
Speaker 5: Come on, y'all, I surely thought that, Oh my god, how do you get on top of a moving car?
Speaker 1: Just dropped down out of nowhere? He waiting in a tree.
Speaker 2: He like, WILLI, that's soyote, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You saw it? You saw that?
Speaker 5: Why, heyote, that's what he is. I guess so ridiculous what it is? We just didn't see him, like setting up for the road Runner. I thought it was crazy when he tried to snatch her ass out and all she did was switch seats.
Speaker 1: Like there's not another window was just grabbing.
Speaker 3: Was like, lady, that's not gonna protect you.
Speaker 1: I was like, open the door and ask. I love it for your friend's daughter, But man, I hate this movie.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: God, everybody in.
Speaker 2: The theater was having a great time, y'all. Just yeah, I'm glad it wasn't. Yeah out ran out.
Speaker 1: As soon as that ship rolled.
Speaker 2: I was I wanted to spike, but I said, I know, it's two scenes that I gotta see.
Speaker 3: If we're gonna do so none of this entertain you guys.
Speaker 4: Her running into the house, it was about to get killed, and the daughter jumping in front of the mall.
Speaker 1: Uh. Daughter jumped in front of the crowd, was.
Speaker 4: Go ask your mom to see if we can play together, and she went to kill the mall.
Speaker 1: The crowd was mildly funny.
Speaker 5: When they was fucking with the bear, It's like, you want to come to this costume party with that was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was something about the house that I did, like, yeah, the the animatronic thing stopped. He was going to kill the mother until the kid got in the way. Then he stopped because they don't want to kill kids. They they blame the parents. Yeah, so that was some of the Some of the house stuff was okay. Some of the house stuff was okay.
Speaker 4: Okay. So then after that they Abby is possessed.
Speaker 2: Oh what I didn't like about the house is like nothing when when the animatronics, how she was just so cool with the big ass animatronic get in there talking to her, the girl, little girl who was so cool. No, the other little girl, the girl, yes, like like this ain't scaring you right now? Big anima trying to talking to you right now? Is scaring you that? That seems stupid to me.
Speaker 3: You, I think should have been scared.
Speaker 2: So any of your boys at that age, you think they'll be fine with the biggest animatronics talking to.
Speaker 1: Him, because ain't suckers like y'all.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you go back to the science for they all thought this thing was this just looks scary as fun, that's what. And then somebody made.
Speaker 2: I think that's the kind of point that they're making. It would only be afraid. It will only be scary to an adult because we think, Okay, why the fuck is this thing in here? It looks crazy, But to a kid it's from the fast Bear.
Speaker 1: If Chucky Cheese was in y'all bedroom.
Speaker 3: Kisney World asking for all that's true. That the same big ass true.
Speaker 5: So if he showed up Mickey Mouse popped up in my house Mickey Mouse popped up in my house when I was eight, I would I would a little spot right.
Speaker 3: Terror Mouse in your house at eight?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Here, I don't know, going outside of Disney World, your parents winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have been excited. I would have been skeptical, like, oh my god, Donald Duck is here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh my god, yeah, Spike, I'm like, oh ship that stupid to me? That ship was I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, it kind of made sense that a kid would be god enough to think that.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I didn't even get there. I got to the same thing on the roof. As far as how did it get in there? How did they.
Speaker 1: Show that episode episode? But the first how they got in How I got in the house? Take caves and ship like that? Oh that was a playback.
Speaker 5: That was and he's a gamer.
Speaker 3: That everybody cheered when he Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: The same way in the first one. It was they got a reaction out of mind too was Yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: A famous gamer.
Speaker 2: He was in the first one too. My daughter used to watch his stuff. He's like one of those guys that comments on games. I think he plays games too, but he comments on games and ship. But yeah, they loved it.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he was.
Speaker 1: He was actually kind of good though.
Speaker 3: I like him.
Speaker 1: I like his spot, like the one point three seconds in the movie. Yeah, but I think it was it was effective.
Speaker 3: It was effective anyway.
Speaker 4: So toy Cheek and the marion there after Smith home now and she possesses Abby.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 5: I thought that ship looked tight. Abby looked when that ship looked really creepy.
Speaker 1: And I think it looked good too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was dope, it looks good. Got some good from you?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I told you it was. It was certain spots that was okay.
Speaker 2: Did you pick up how young young Charlotte was wearing like a striped shirt under her white shirt and that's what the Marionette was wearing. Later, I bet you ain't catch that ship because you wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 1: That's why he didn't like it. I thought the marry had always looked like that, though she did. What are we talking, Mike?
Speaker 4: Did it make sense for Mike to go ask for help? From the other Animal Tronics.
Speaker 1: What else is he gonna do? What the fuck else is he gonna do?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: Motherfucker was at his wits end. He's like, hey, bro, there's anything in here.
Speaker 3: Please help me.
Speaker 2: The other thing that annoyed me before we got there, God with the fucking music box that if you see Charlotte, can you put why.
Speaker 1: Your ass can't take it down there tour? He ain't going? You already going there? What what do I need to do it? You're always going?
Speaker 2: You got an answer for that? Yeah, you already said you were going? Yeah on this know that Charlotte was back killing people? He didn't know, so why would he go down there? It was already music box still though, how you but how did he know that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, that was that was the original. He made another one y'all. Wasn't you're really good?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So you good with him? Just like, oh yeah, man, have you see Charlotte give her this music box?
Speaker 2: No, it was yeah, because he he was like this, calms her down, and you're about to go down there fucking with mad ass Charlotte take this box again?
Speaker 1: Why has he he taken this box down? Because he didn't know she was still floating around.
Speaker 2: Fucking and he's just so happened to have his music box that he he lost the first one, meaning to get this to her. He made another one a tribute to his daughter. I thought it made sense. Oh my god, that y'all.
Speaker 1: Didn't pick up the fact that was the guy from Scream.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So it was like it was like cool that he was in the movie because remember in the in the first Scream, it was him and Matthew Lillard.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: He didn't find any of that cool.
Speaker 2: I think it is cool that they had it in him in another horror movie, but they do the shape of ship all the time.
Speaker 4: The only thing I was mentioning was like, I didn't know the music turning off the music box freed Charlotte.
Speaker 1: That's when she came out.
Speaker 3: I know, But they didn't. It felt like they didn't. It just happened.
Speaker 4: And I didn't get the explanation for that until he and until the father handed him them's box.
Speaker 1: You got your damn you watch Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 5: Probably was at Freddy talking to your damn spikes them run that Spike was saying, that's his point. It could be for real, but no, Yeah, I didn't pick up that was the other guy from Scream though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from the first Scream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the partner. Cool, he was what he was the partner. Yep, yeah, that sh it was cool.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I think that the way it took out Abby, I mean it was it was again, I think it's intended for It's PG thirteen, So yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Took out Abby quickly. He just played the music and she was gone, you know.
Speaker 5: And then the other secondary threat was revealed.
Speaker 3: That was Vanessa's.
Speaker 1: Brother, Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did I miss something?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's seeing out his father's vision.
Speaker 3: But Mike wasn't in the first one.
Speaker 2: No, That's why the other Mike was so pissed off because he's like, you keep sucking hiding ship and lying to me.
Speaker 1: But you didn't know.
Speaker 3: I think he was fucked up for that though.
Speaker 2: No, I think he was perfectly spot on for that because she hid ship in the first movie.
Speaker 1: He got over it, and then she did it again, so it's like, all right, no, that's two strikes. Fucked that.
Speaker 3: But she didn't know if her brother was running around.
Speaker 2: She knew she had a brother because he apologized. She was like I'm sorry for not telling you.
Speaker 3: How would that have changed anything?
Speaker 1: Because I would have been like, well, where the fun is your brother at?
Speaker 2: And if you were like I don't know, fuck that, go find this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, by the way, I got a brother, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Where is he? Right? She did? It seemed like she she wasn't surprised when she saw his ass, y'all.
Speaker 4: I thought Mike was was on the up and up, like he had a right to be upset with her for not I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To figure out what. Yeah, that was real, dumb.
Speaker 5: I don't know why the name both of them, Mike, I didn't know. I didn't really understand why he was mad. I don't know how because you didn't watch the first one.
Speaker 1: Because she keeps she keeps hiding stuff. I thought that that was extreme, but you said the other lies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she lied in the first one about even being the killer's daughter, and then she was helping make kill people. It makes sense then, and you know, y'all know that was her at the beginning of the movie, Yeah, talking to Charlotte.
Speaker 1: So so she's known all of this type of ship from day one. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She's got off on this.
Speaker 1: In the first one, he was getting kid and she was helping.
Speaker 4: But it's Mike, and I'm gonna just call the all the one Michael. But I don't know. I felt he was just being a dick. And I only say that because he was rude to her the first time on the porch, So now he's doubling down about the whole thing when Michael show. So that's what I was like, bro like like, I didn't think that you really need that needed to know because it didn't seem because she didn't even know. She knew she had a brother, but she she when was the last time she talked.
Speaker 1: About I don't know, and I can't believe nothing, she says.
Speaker 3: It looked like she didn't even look like I'd seen my brother in a long time.
Speaker 2: She didn't seem surprised enough from me. She said, Michael, Michael, it's my brother. What this motherfucker is behind all of this ship and and tried to kidnap my fucking little sister.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if Michael intended to let Charlotte out, Yeah, because.
Speaker 4: He ran his ass out Charlotte. Man, there was one scene where that motheruguers started.
Speaker 1: That was creepy, man, that was legit.
Speaker 3: Cepy Yo terrified?
Speaker 1: Had did she don't have any legs like she had the limbs like? That was crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, that was that was That was really well. Michael got his out of there.
Speaker 2: When Charlotte came back as to marry you know, the marionette, she didn't have any legs. That looked like she was running after him with her hands. Se they tried to steal up from Megan. Kind of you a hater, bro, I'm asking you.
Speaker 5: I't get the same thing from that, like when she was running down I mean, you know a lot of I don't know, maybe, but I don't know. That's what I thought. It looked like it to me. M I don't watch a lot of horror when Mike forces.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't think it was a big I mean, I get what Mike. Mike is upset about Michael. But at the same time, mhm, did shit.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to? Did you like when the other anima trying to showed up the same the.
Speaker 2: Day I thought that was cool, it was expected, it was predictable, but I still liked it when they showed up and they killed all the other animated, especially when that motherfucker stomped on that one.
Speaker 1: So Freddy showed up the bus man. Okay, they got on.
Speaker 3: The truck.
Speaker 2: Because those were the souls of the kids that were killed in the first movie.
Speaker 3: That's why you saw that white boy.
Speaker 1: But the bad ones were just Charlotte one girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Charlotte controlled the other one.
Speaker 2: That's why you hear her later on, Like remember when she was cheek and she said, I want to see what's inside your head. She said the same thing later on, I want to see what's inside your head. But that was when she was actually Charlotte got it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Did you like when they showed up right? No, this was the other part. You had to issue it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he just movie, I said, Man, by this point, I'm just all the way. So yeah, how did they get there?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: Them saving her was fine? God, them saving her was fine. Them them losing power because they're away from the show biz place, it's fine.
Speaker 1: So's it's whatever. No, it was cool.
Speaker 4: You know her friends. I think she got closure. Her friends came back. They told her, hey, look, this is why we losing power. But we can't stay here forever, and we gotta go, and he was like, okay, something about heaven and then he left. So now I don't think she's going to be looking for them anymore. So that part of the story should be over. And that was the one thing she didn't have. That's why she was so upset and sad. H all right, I just gotta go with it for real, just let it go.
Speaker 3: I think being in an environment around I gotta do.
Speaker 4: Yes, see all that, seeing me understand, I was like, damn, there's this whole thing because that I'm just in their world, you know, them being the Five Nights at Freddy's people. And it's not the best movie in the world. It's not intended to be that. It's just something that.
Speaker 5: This is probably like their version of you know, Marvel DC or whatever.
Speaker 2: My annoyance is that I think it could be better. I said this last time. I just think they could do it better.
Speaker 1: A concept like this Animatronics could be terrifying. I think they wanted to be terrifying. I following the game.
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think that's where I'm annoy it. I want to see a different movie. I don't want to see this pullback version of animatro because I was like scared of those things when I was when I was younger, animatronics.
Speaker 1: And shit like.
Speaker 2: So if they would have really went there with that ship, with this story, I think I would like this a lot more.
Speaker 3: Did you stay around for then? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did, only for the review. I was ready to leave, like Spike, but I stayed around.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah?
Speaker 4: The rabbit costume was there and Williams spirit reanimated it, so it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Come back for part three. Yeah. Good. People were cheering, they.
Speaker 1: Was hyped, clapping and yeah. That's why I was the only one that walked out.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there's another scene where it was like a radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which was dope. Here we left from that was kind of spooky. Yeah, so I stay from it has it has potential.
Speaker 3: I think that's why we upset. This is all you're gonna get.
Speaker 5: Yes, I know, I know, I know, but that's why I don't even want to We won't to do part three. We're saying it now, we won't do part three, y'all are party.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to do this one.
Speaker 4: This one kid when it was over, especially after that end, he was like, best fucking movie ever see he was like and I think he was probably in his twenties.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 3: Grew up in early twenties. That's still weird.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. I thought, it is this game? And why is it so popular? You should play? M hm, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why, Like, what is the game? I watched a little bit of after the first movie. I watched a little bit of playback on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It looks terrible.
Speaker 2: It looks like one of those old Oregon Trail type of games. But kids loved them and kids still love them. Wow, I have no idea. I don't get it either, And.
Speaker 3: They grew up playing it and now they get to see it on.
Speaker 2: Screen, big screen, and it's just as weird and confusing as the game is.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, because I get the little Minecraft stuff and all that.
Speaker 1: No, this is different than the Mint.
Speaker 5: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, but I did too, But I get the same way y'all get about the Finite and Freddy's.
Speaker 1: I get the Minecraft stuff. Like they went crazy like this and that and for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did, that's all. They loved it.
Speaker 1: But the more I watched that and and stuff. I get that. This one, I just don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, you know, Yeah it's again. I'll you know.
Speaker 4: The thing I kept saying to myself was like, this ain't a serious movie, right, so you know, you know, it is what it is, and I think that there's a world for it, and you know, for YouTube, it's just not for it and.
Speaker 3: It's not really for me.
Speaker 4: But you know, I love seeing people like in their element and enjoying this and like, man, this is I think from a societal perspective, I think that that's dope, you know, seeing them do it. And it's just not taking it serious because I mean, it's fucking robots walking around killing people.
Speaker 2: I maybe I just need to talk to a real fan of the game in the movie and figure out what is the appeal of.
Speaker 1: This, because I just don't get it. Like I said, I can get Minecraft.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: When I watched it, I thought it was stupid.
Speaker 2: Too, But as I did understand more about Minecraft, and when I go back and watch it, I'm like, Okay, now I kind of get it. So that's why I need to like, see okay, I'm clear, Am I missing something?
Speaker 1: Because this just doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's not for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's never gonna make sense to us.
Speaker 2: But that's my point that I'm saying about Minecraft. Minecraft is it for me, but I can at least understand it, because that's probably the type of game Minecraft is. Minecraft is probably not a confusing game for these kids. And what I've watched on YouTube as far as the game goes, it's extremely expansive. It's super confusing.
Speaker 1: But you have to be a kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Minecraft too, though I'm just now starting to get it. Like creating recipe they call like when you create tools, they call them recipes and shit like that. At first, I'm like, what the fuck, what was it? That's not a recipe? What are you talking about? And so the more you watch it, the more Don watches it and and watches the game play and all that, I'm like, oh, okay, now I get it. So when I watch the movie again, I'm like, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes sense. This That's why I said I need to talk with somebody and see, like, okay, what is this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this movie is just not for I think it's really just made for people that play the game. And I figured that out with the first movie. But again, I like those old horror movies that don't make any sense. I like those. I think they're fun. For example, like what like nine seven to six Evil, like like a popular one. Those are popular ones Man Evil. Yes to horror fans, that's a very popular horror like these games, no wonder see, That's what I'm saying. They're really expansive and there's a lot of crazy weird ship.
Speaker 3: That I'm looking at the game play online. This ship. Yeah, this looks crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you you look at something like it's not really a horror movie, but look like Toxic Avenger.
Speaker 1: They already did.
Speaker 4: It is going left and right, opening doors, yes, pushing yeah, pushing the button.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of what makes me like this because I'm like, none of this ship makes any sense. This is actually creepily weird. But I just sit down and I'm just here for the fucking ride.
Speaker 1: I knew right after Charlotte was killed.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this isn't gonna make a drop of sense because the first one didn't make a.
Speaker 1: Drop of sense, but it was fun.
Speaker 2: After Charlotte was killed, I really had hope because that started off as a cohesive. It was because he's a starting point kids that aren't paying attention to their children, I mean, parents that aren't paying attention to their children, waving them off, and then they get harm.
Speaker 1: Because of it. That makes sense. That's a really good starting place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she comes back to take revenge on all parents because she feels like all parents are just like the parents she dealt with. And we also have to remember she didn't have her parents.
Speaker 1: That makes sense too.
Speaker 2: It's just what they were doing in the in the midst of all that that doesn't make sense. That wasn't cohesive, Like the monster jumped on top of the car. Yeah, like all that ship, all that ship is cohesive, Like you had Charlotte, like if she was, well, I guess she was the one that doing all that, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: These things moved the number one on my list of feelings I can get away from.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Who is who was number one before Chucky? Chucky Chucky the number one pretty fast beat fuck you up? What you say that is fast? Bear's fast in the same room as.
Speaker 4: Me ever, anyway. But yeah, I was just looking at some more gameplay for this. Yeah, it's weird, man, yeah, it is very weird. I don't get it. But I also I can't remember what year the game was released.
Speaker 2: But granddad knows a lot about it, right, he said, He said he took his son to go see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first one, the first one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had him here then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would have loved they have somebody that actually is a fan.
Speaker 4: Of the game here, you know about my craft. I watched Miles play that ship all that ship stupid. I don't get it. They be so obsessed with the world. You know, it's really interesting seeing them use their imagination, whereas a lot of games already have stuff pre filled out.
Speaker 3: These are just blocks.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, I'm telling you, it really is amazing to see a kid maneuver through that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And and that made a lot of money too. Yeah. So anyway, well we'll leave it there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, we'll catch you guys next time. Let us know if you enjoyed it. And uh, and I guess we'll that's it for us.
Speaker 3: No three sounds like no three, so we