Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on in your boy? Nick, I'm here with Kenneth by j Hello, modest media.
Speaker 3: How you doing, sir?
Speaker 4: I'm good man today.
Speaker 2: Today, I guess you'll argue, Oh I am Spike Louse of Theiving Show and another week of the books.
Speaker 3: How you doing? Man?
Speaker 1: Chilling, chill you, Ma, I'm good, Miss Nay? How you I'm good?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I am doing all right, I'm doing great actually, And Mike c Town how you doing? Man? Good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: And you now tune in for the Frames per Second Podcast. We are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series coming from the Game of Thrones universe called House of the Dragon. We are recapping season three episode two, titled Queenslanding, which is I think one of y'all said this, lou you may even want that says like these first two episodes of the season were supposed to be the bookend of the season two, but because of business, we got them now, which makes a lot of sense. So I'm curious to hear your guys starts what was supposed to be the original finale for season two, but it's just now. The second episode of season three, so I'll start with Ulu. Overall thoughts, this seemed like a finale. I would have been a lot more excited about this upcoming season of House of Dragons if this had.
Speaker 5: Been a finale of season two. I feel like this is a really good episode, may be the best episode of the series. Like I feel like they are in a sweet spot with this episode where you know enough for the people now where it gives you a game of throne, feel like you know who they're talking about when they're out on screen, and it makes the conversations a lot more weighted, like you could feel the intensity of the conversations. Where I feel like this series in particular lack that because we weren't familiar enough with the characters. Now I feel familiar enough with the characters, especially with her son just died, that everything made sense.
Speaker 3: In all the scenes.
Speaker 5: I feel like they know that this may have been the best episode of the series today.
Speaker 1: Now, are you.
Speaker 3: Shaking your head in agreement?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel like it was the best episode of the series, but I think it's definitely argumentable. I think you could argue that it is. I did super enjoy this though this was this was really good. It felt like a season ender. But I'm also super excited about the fact.
Speaker 1: That it's not do you do you like this more than the premiere or just as much?
Speaker 4: I think I like this more?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, right, what about you?
Speaker 6: No, it absolutely felt like a like a season finale, and I have Spike in my head.
Speaker 7: I was like, damn, he was right.
Speaker 6: This This absolutely was a season finale going into another season.
Speaker 7: But much like Nay, It's like that does make it exciting that damn if they they felt ballsy enough to start.
Speaker 6: This season off like this and to still keep going, I would like to think they got a lot more in the bag, which is which would be pretty impressive because these were these first two were really good.
Speaker 7: These first two are really good.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not sure if I enjoyed it as much as the first one, but I can see why Spike and they.
Speaker 4: Are saying that this one is probably the best one.
Speaker 6: It's just well rounded, and we get a lot of the fields with this one that we got early on because especially because of.
Speaker 7: Damon, you know what I'm saying, being back in full action.
Speaker 6: So so yeah, nah, man, they man, they they're they're killing it.
Speaker 7: Right now. I really hope they can keep this pace or like this. That would be amazing if they can.
Speaker 3: Ken Do you think that they.
Speaker 2: Have made it worth the two year wait with these first two episodes, especially with this second one.
Speaker 3: Damn it's been two years.
Speaker 8: Yeah wow, yeah, yeah, yeah I do now how they finished, you know, will definitely tell us the full story. But as far as the first two yeah, yeah, yeah. I think people should walk away satisfied with what they watched.
Speaker 3: And Mike, were your overall thoughts?
Speaker 9: My overall thoughts are I am concerned for the rest of this season because of punk ass Spike telling us that shit and told me about the fact that these first two episodes were actually the end of the last two episodes. So that tells me that the person that was writing for the last season was doing a pretty goddamn good job. So who's writing the rest of this season that we're watching now is the same writers?
Speaker 1: Spike are muted just like you should. Muted company told us about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there were no big writing changes or anything like. Okay, good, so this should be the same team.
Speaker 9: Okay, So if it's the same team, I'm comfortable because this ship was great. I don't know that I'll agree with not that it matters, but I don't know that I would agree with Spike about it being the best of the season. I think only because I like more action than Spike does, so I like that first episode more. But this ship was really good. Acting, all that was really really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm in agreeance with a lot of you as far as this is a really great episode. They kind of hit it out the park for me with like a one to two punch of episode one and two. But for it to be like it's it's at the top right now, I don't see how you can get higher than this, so you're just trying to maintain And luckily they did these two episodes within the last like it was built for last season. Because because it's a two year gap, I know a lot of these characters gonna look different when we look at episode three, and maybe that's intentional, but I'm kind of curious about how that will play a factor into this, like see how much time has changed from like when they shot for season three. But I can't really complain about this episode at all, Like there's no complaints. There's only more concern to Mike's point of where we go from here and how do you close out this season when you started it off so.
Speaker 3: Hot, So let's just jump into it.
Speaker 2: We start off this episode picking up right where we left off as we see Jace's dead body floating the sea from the aftermath of the Battle of the Gullet, and while we still see some dragons torching the remaining enemies from Team Green, we see Bayla taking Jason's body back to Raniera as the only mother on this uh on this program right now. I'm always interested in getting your thoughts because last episode you mentioned how Jason was gonna die if even if he lived, based off what he did in last episode. So the way she started as far as Rania, like, what were your thoughts onhow we started this episode with her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mamma, Darcy her in me now this scene, My god, my god, what did you do? What did you do? She did so phenomena in this scene. I was I was damn near in tears. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Now I thought, I thought, damn near John Snow was going like the John Snow stuff where he was gonna come back to life. Like I was like, why is she talking to the nigga is he about to be away?
Speaker 1: I swear to god, I said the same thing.
Speaker 5: I was like, Man, get the ring with you, hire for her, Man, get somebody out here, damn.
Speaker 7: God, yeah answer.
Speaker 2: Like Rod, the way she conveyed so much without saying anything, like you know they always say like the nonverbal like body language is the most common language that we would use, Like she like today's point, Like she used everything that we felt that she was gonna, you know, say or do, but then even took it up another level, like I was really impressed by like all this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely was impressed because we knew she was gonna be heartbroken, and we wondered, like, you know, we know she's gonna do a good, great job, but to still exceed the expectation was was very impressive.
Speaker 7: Man, Like it was really impressive.
Speaker 6: But I knew she was gonna kill it, but I didn't know she was gonna kill it like that, like damn.
Speaker 7: Like she really like you would have thought.
Speaker 6: That was her damn son, but really in real life, you would have thought that was her real son.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: Like I don't even know if a real mother would would would perform. Now that's true for real, man, she did that name.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: That was that was good.
Speaker 6: That was good, and you're just waiting for it when you see her, like the build up, like when they got him off the dragon.
Speaker 7: And it was like getting carry the body up the body, like, oh my god, it's her.
Speaker 6: Coming in and you can just and then and then they showed the guard that we all knew that that messed up in the first place. So the whole time I'm talking to him, Yeah, you about to die. She's about to kill you, Like the whole time, that's what I'm thinking, like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, Mike, I was thinking about you.
Speaker 2: As far as like, remember that scene in one of our our favorite well at least one of my favorite movies that you put me onto, Hereditary when she finds the daughter in the backseat of the car, and then that next scene afterwards, I forgot to said Tony Collect, Yeah, like that's the only scene that I feel like was like mirror this.
Speaker 1: As far as Ranier's reaction to Jace dying.
Speaker 9: Na, that's a good callback because yeah, Tony Collect absolutely killed that from the I mean from outside to the scene of her in the bedroom just hollering, Yeah, that's that's good. But no, she Ranera was I can't remember her name in real life, but yeah, she's great.
Speaker 3: She was great.
Speaker 9: My only complaint about this scene is I thought she was gonna kill that that guard, so I was a little I was a little let down that she didn't just pop up and grab a sword and fucking stab him in the neck or some ship. But then it makes sense for what she said though, because like she was, like, what would be the point.
Speaker 1: No, I fuck that. I'm mad.
Speaker 9: My kid is dead, and this is your fucking fault because you didn't listen to me. I'm chopping I'm chopping your dick off, like David said, I'm gonna take the cop I take your head, all right, I'm chopping your dick off. I'm chopping your toes off, I'm chopping your fingers off. I might take your teeth out. Then I'm gonna chop your head off, just because it'll make me feel a little bit better.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna kill himself, the guy. I thought, Yeah, Samurai style, Yeah.
Speaker 1: From what I remember.
Speaker 9: And they say that in one of the Game of Throne seasons that the gods don't like suicide fight.
Speaker 3: They didn't.
Speaker 1: He definitely wouldn't go do that.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, they don't like suicide. Yeah, he definitely want to what's some kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: I agreed with Mike in the moment where I was like, she needs to be like beheaded everybody. But I think after watching the whole episode, it made the ending more impactful.
Speaker 5: M I liked her speech for why she didn't behead everybody too, Like I probably agree with y'all. I would have been ahead of them, but as a queen and I feel like what she's trying to accomplish. I think this speech was good. It's like what purple like, it's all y'all complicit. If I kill here, my mind as well kill all of y'all. I thought that was really good. You got to go back to your original just one, bro, just want thee to the next original question too, Like bro, when they first came in here and like, hut, what's her name name?
Speaker 1: Emma? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they they face and express expressions everything that they went through, like they just.
Speaker 1: Like, man, give her award like you said, give them their award.
Speaker 3: Like you said.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 5: However, I was excited when I found out that we were going to find out the same time that she did as a mother, well as they did as a mother. I was really excited and I wanted to see how it would be played. And there was not one letdown that I had watching the whole thing play out, Like that was a dead body.
Speaker 3: You want to see a dead body?
Speaker 2: She like, damn, ken was you were you surprised that that redre didn't actually kill anybody? To Spike's point, like she gave a speech about like, you know, if I got to do what I gotta do for all y'all, and that just kind of hurts me at.
Speaker 8: The end, not necessarily, I think that she I'm in agreement. I felt like she needed to do something to establish some sort of order, some sort of control, to show that she's in charge. But you know, I'm also in agreement with Nay that it also made sense later on as to why so, but noah, Yeah, I think she was still also highly upset and just grieving because she was talking to that boy like he was going to get up, and I was like, you can say whatever you want here to moving, and uh.
Speaker 1: I was almost convinced kid. I was like, is he finnna get up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So but nah, no, I like that she didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was funny though, because right every every time a white person be upset anybody who touched on the first day, like sure, God, I was late. She did it all the time, and I was like all the people. I don't know why he felt so bold to touch her, like everybody like they're good, Like I guess he was just like, let me get my cuss out out the way. You know how you're a kid and you know you're in trouble, Like, let me just get my assip.
Speaker 3: Out the way first.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll touch more on Ran there, because obviously she has a huge arc this episode, but we move on and then see the continuation of the aftermath of the battle to Gullet, but this time from the perspective of Allen as he's looking for his pappy who has lost that sea, and we get a random black.
Speaker 3: Family reunion lou.
Speaker 1: In black fashion too, because they all have.
Speaker 2: Brothers and sisters and nieces and them. What did you think about the scenes where we see Baylor talking to Alan and while you know, Allen's brother is like circling around on us.
Speaker 1: Was it s smoke looking for looking for his dad? Looking for his dad?
Speaker 5: None of that none of this really meant anything in the sense of like he just trying to sew his name up since he hadn't lost everything. They ain't going to his bassecutor, and he wanted them to keep his name going. So like, he ain't got a castle, he ain't got a wife, he ain't even got his riches or his fleeting no more. But he's like, look, fuck with y'all though, get y'all my name and dude line saying that's all he wanted. But yeah, this really didn't do anything for me. There was no suspense there. I feel like they were gonna find cords. I knew we wasn't gonna booze him, and then we knew that they it was going to get to the point where him and his son were going to be having a cool enough relationship where he probably get his name. I don't know what they're gonna do with the dragon though, I still ain't figured that part of it out. Like they sitting over there just chilling with the dragon, So I ain't figured that part of it out.
Speaker 3: Hei, what do you mean with dragon?
Speaker 1: Don't his brother got a dragon?
Speaker 7: Right, big guard smoking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his brother got a dragon?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying they just I mean they really just out of the way, like they was hes supposed to be with Damon and Raniera flying the Kings landing just dad bro.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was leaning on that motherfucker like it was a motorcycle too.
Speaker 7: Wait, was he supposed to be with them?
Speaker 5: He's supposed to be with them, like just chilling like speak of ship Like, yeah, man, I had to go find my daddy.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm coming back to work.
Speaker 8: I mean Corlers, I don't know what he was holding on to, but he was hold up too for their life knocked out.
Speaker 2: Mike Lou brought up a good point as far as like Corlas did give out, like the big moment was I don't know if he just gave it to Alan and he also gave it.
Speaker 3: To Adam as well as far as his last name.
Speaker 2: You don't even mentioned the other day you mentioned him and he the one that found him. But it was like I didn't realize he did lose everything, Like he doesn't have his life, He doesn't have his like his money and all the other sh doesn't have it, like all his all his.
Speaker 1: Whole fleets pretty much either dead or in ruins, Like.
Speaker 2: How much does how much appreciation can someone feel when they're only doing this because they lost so much?
Speaker 1: I mean, he's still the King's hand, isn't he? So he has isn't he? I thought? Or the Queen's hand, right? I thought him the little hand thing. Yeah, he caught me.
Speaker 7: Need another one of them?
Speaker 2: I don't need another hand, bro But no, man, I think maybe I'll being goible. But I I thought he meant it when he when he gave his name to the thick Baldwin.
Speaker 1: I don't remember his name is Adam or Allen Alan? I think he how come they the only ones with normal names on his whole show, The Two Little Black Men? But I think I spell it. Yeah, they probably spell it funny, but ship, so do we.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I believe him. I believe Corliss.
Speaker 2: I think he feels bad for what he did, and even if it does come from the fact that he lost everything, I think that's all right. He lost everything and then he realized, like, damn, none of this ship meant anything. I got two grown sons over here, big strapping young men. The last the last one I got, he ran off off. You know what I'm saying, Hey, bro. They could be bastards all day, but they hear you know what I'm saying, So I.
Speaker 1: Believe it. I believe it, y'all. Y'all, y'all shipping on Corlis.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that al him to lose point? Was he telling the truth? But he said that's all he wanted. It's worth more than a mountain of gold.
Speaker 4: I think it is worth more than a mountain of gold to him.
Speaker 7: Sure.
Speaker 4: I was kind of like nigga, you about forty two years too late, like and now we trauma bonded, and you only with me because I helped get you out of the water. Like, I don't know, I'm a little petty. I don't think I would have. I think I hold on the grudges a little bit too much for that to have meant anything to me. But I'm glad he got that off of himself.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Mike, you know I miss apart. I don't remember them actually finding Corliss. I remember they showed the scene where he.
Speaker 4: Was but flew over and you could see his white if you was really paying attention, you could see the white hair. And then next scene you see him up there. So it was to be implied attention.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 9: I thought y'all were saying it was actually a scene where you see them pulling them out of the water.
Speaker 1: I thought, maybe I okay, But.
Speaker 4: No, I feel like they just trauma bonded over this battle, right. They were just in this high, like high adrenaline situation together and it's like, oh, okay, you all right, you alright with me? You can have my name.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I feel like they were leading up to this moment.
Speaker 6: I mean, he said he never he always thought about him, and he always cared cared about him.
Speaker 7: Man, you know that ship, I.
Speaker 1: Thought, don't ship right? Raping?
Speaker 4: You know, that's all you needed to do.
Speaker 7: It was circumstances, man.
Speaker 4: What was the circumstance?
Speaker 7: Child?
Speaker 1: It's family.
Speaker 7: He was a bastard, like you mean, what are you?
Speaker 4: What do you call it?
Speaker 5: That's but he didn't show him no love or right like none like you down there he was down there working the ships.
Speaker 3: She ain't like show him. He ain't be ase.
Speaker 1: We know, he just start talking to right and didn't know knowing y'all got the same nose, knowing y'all not the same uh roight, that's like you see Dog.
Speaker 2: Every day of the house about anoledge, just like right there it is he he worked on the ship to write to.
Speaker 6: He worked on the ship like that, like if Donald's sleeping up the salt box he.
Speaker 1: Wow, Dog was working the camera at dead end.
Speaker 4: Everything in the studio.
Speaker 3: I bro hit him with the eye grow us up. Okay, what did you think?
Speaker 2: Because I liked the conversation between Baylor and Alan as far as she was trying to kind of give like some excuse to call hers. She was like, listen, you know, well great growing up with him, he was always starning with he was. She was like he was starting with us too, you know what I'm saying. But he's a little kinder, you know. She was trying to at least say like we got similar treatment, and she blamed it on the grandmama for being like that's the reason why he couldn't really be around. But I did like seeing like this is the first black family in Game of Thrones that we see.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was a really good moment. I don't know if that meant anything to you.
Speaker 1: Who's the grandmom and his wife?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he blamed it on the white woman.
Speaker 10: You that's the best movie, right, So that was a queen.
Speaker 1: That was a big joke.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it didn't work though. It didn't work though, because he wasn't trying to hear that ship. She just went just a little too far, a little too far. But at the end of the day, they had him, uh and he didn't, So it didn't matter how he treated y'all. At least he was around to treat y'all. He wasn't around to treat me any kind of way. I'm getting that ship when i'm grown, so yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: She was like, no, I didn't it that way.
Speaker 3: He employed them, man, damn made them slaves. He gave him coins when he could have gave him gold.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like it was it's it don't hit the same when you're looking at all that money getting burned up, like, damn, I should have been mine.
Speaker 1: Wait, does he own that shipping yard? That's why she wants I'm a rod.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gave him with that's pretty good. He could have ignored him. He gave them little negroes a job.
Speaker 9: They could have been unsully, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, of course, as are would y'all.
Speaker 3: Protected man yella insane.
Speaker 1: He knew he couldn't bring him home, you know, he couldn't bring the bastards home, so he gave him a job. He could have gave him a metal home should have so at least he can't give no bastards of castle.
Speaker 2: How you have a bastard castle that shouldn't get raided every day?
Speaker 1: You even got name the castle nick Castle black Well. We quickly jumped back to speaking of sing go ahead and ate.
Speaker 4: Before we leave the cookout?
Speaker 1: Did we not? Am I the only one.
Speaker 4: Who caught that. I think Allan was trying to see what Baylor was talking about, like, y'all ain't can't stand it felt like that.
Speaker 1: But I'm assuming that that was.
Speaker 4: But you know, he was like, so you betrayed?
Speaker 1: He was like, you got a man like that? Like he asked, like, what happened to your patrol?
Speaker 2: Did she mentioned? She was like, like, we know each other since he was kids.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but he was like, so you you you got her? He was like you're gonna be married and she was like, well, I was they probably don't they do that in the show that yeah, they're probably they're gonna get them together.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's his knees, isn't it, cousin, It's something not.
Speaker 1: Targarian 's her Baylor.
Speaker 4: Because so is Baylor, because technically Jason's her.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, they all related. They all related.
Speaker 1: It it felt like that. I thought it was just me imagining it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm shocked. Y'all even mentioned go back and look, Nick, I ain't going back. Maybe he was trying, but it was something there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure it was. That's what this show does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I hope not.
Speaker 11: You would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second, where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash rings for a second.
Speaker 1: Well, we know who he ain't trying to get at.
Speaker 2: As we're near, we see we quickly jumped to see she went back to the White Woman.
Speaker 3: What was her name?
Speaker 2: Her name is Janine, the one that she and last season U she was supposed to get like smuggled out into another boat and stuff, but that's when she left to go find the dragon that she she broke off of that. So we quickly find that she's got a lot of guilt in her heart because she knows she killed Jason or helped Jace get killed in battle. So she goes back to the White Woman looking for asylum, and she like, nigga, get the fuck off my front porch and.
Speaker 1: With that bullshit, and you got this poofy ass.
Speaker 2: Dragon that anybody asked so and.
Speaker 4: Looking guilty of ship too. I wasn't even mad at her because I didn't like her last season, but I got it this season. You got to go, I don't know you, bam.
Speaker 3: Like why you come to my house?
Speaker 1: Like like what made you think? Why come here?
Speaker 5: That's what I would have been like, And I'm glad she stood on this. She was kind of like, look, I don't care where you go. You ain't coming in here, and I don't know you. It's a lot of land out there.
Speaker 7: She still was in the back, like what she saying.
Speaker 4: What he ride.
Speaker 2: It's like when you come in, you know you got your friends, you try to get them to spend the night. He was like, go ahead, ask, she'll say yes to you.
Speaker 3: She wasn't going for none of that ship.
Speaker 1: She's like, no, buddy.
Speaker 2: I can't believe she offered the dragon. She was like, you said you wanted the dragon. She's like, you wanted to dragon. Slow with this fucking over bike out of here. But she did stop and turn around when she said that, though, Mike, so she sees value in it.
Speaker 9: I think around and she was offended. She said, for real, you brought this you're talking about you want a dragon? It ain't no fucking dragon. It's a big ass puppy that can blow fire. Get this motherfucker out of here. I was waiting for him to pop off. I thought she stealing.
Speaker 1: Was going.
Speaker 5: I feel like this, like when the lady abruptly turned around to your point, might she had to remember she was talking to someone i'lbeit a little on the slower side of the dragon. You're talking to somebody with a dragon, so you might want to be a little bit more careful how you speaking to me right here.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she changed her tone a little bit.
Speaker 9: I think she didn't want to put her back to that slow ass dragon that too, did.
Speaker 3: You find out?
Speaker 2: Did you think that was smart for her to offer up like it's me and the dragon that can help protect you know, the realm, or like this area the.
Speaker 8: Veil, she has nowhere to go. I think she had something of value to offer. I think the problem is that word got around faster than she could get there, because she knew every damn thing, and them guards in the back were back there, they were eavesdropping, and they probably gonna go tell that she brought ass or whatever. That dragon word is gonna get back around because we found out we later that uh, that roanera know every damn thing.
Speaker 1: So she's in.
Speaker 3: Trouble except for who was riding. Don't you feel like.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 9: Mike Ken just brought up a point I didn't think about.
Speaker 1: How did the news beat sheep steal her back? Where they are?
Speaker 4: Why the fuck did it take them some? Where?
Speaker 1: Did they go? So ravens are faster than dragons? Maybe that's I don't think that was the first stop.
Speaker 5: I think from how she looked that we were supposed to understand that they took a d tour somewhere like, I don't think that that was that she looked like.
Speaker 3: I think she looked like she pulled up the bar of Michael Wave.
Speaker 1: Cheese in there, and you look like the back of the fridge.
Speaker 5: She she looked like, you're not letting her in your house, just like.
Speaker 1: You see big comfy couse. You see big comfy counts a little dust fight under.
Speaker 4: It looks like at the back of her.
Speaker 3: I didn't neither.
Speaker 4: She looked like she said, I got these cheese workers.
Speaker 1: Up the street head and they don't know what where the she's dealing went? She stealing, wouldn't stop, got him at forty a black back. But could she go back and try to explain what happened? No, Yeah, that's damy.
Speaker 3: Remember that's damon daughter to the fuck.
Speaker 4: It is, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I feel like like.
Speaker 4: She probably had to like figure out, That's what I'm gonna say. She had to figure out what her next step was, and that's the time in which the news travel that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think she can't control she and that motherfucker was just flying around the circles.
Speaker 1: He was looking for people to fight because he was still bad.
Speaker 5: I feel like that could have been her excuse, Mike. She could have went back to Rania and Damon and been like, look, I couldn't control him.
Speaker 1: I just thought I thought it was his man. I ain't no nothing. She should have went back on. She shouldn' would have just told her, and I feel like she would have been in a better situation.
Speaker 9: She would just say, Mike, he should have went back to Ranier and said, that wasn't me. I don't know what y'all talking about. She got the dragon with her now though, no that and.
Speaker 2: Get your ass on a boat and be like, look what we all look like? Why you thought that was me?
Speaker 1: That wasn't me?
Speaker 2: Can you said no emphatically? Why do you say that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: She can't go back to Damon and there and try to explain ship.
Speaker 8: Didn't you see how mad she was about her son and a black person just killed it?
Speaker 1: Right? Hell? No, my daughter man so weak?
Speaker 3: It ain't it ain't mine, It ain't my blood.
Speaker 8: She gonna run her ass back and tell that story, nah, and say because I didn't know what the hell I was doing, and because of.
Speaker 3: That, I killed your son.
Speaker 4: If she didn't kill the night, she's not gonna kill.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Back home, yeah, before now out of the throne, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm in between as far as like, because I was thinking of this, she, I was like, why does she not just go back home try to explain herself. But I can see how being like the crown print, like when we're gonna get to it, but like Damon even says like it's impossible to try to tame a wild like a wild dragon. I didn't, and I didn't that was news to me, Lou, because I thought that that's what they all are, like, once you make a bond, you kind of like it's kind of y'all in unison. So for us to see that last episode was kind of shocking to me. And then but it's still but obviously she's still tied to the sheep stealer because I think once you make that bond, it's like you've got to die for that connection to be broken. So she can't act like it ain't hers because that motherfucker's gonna keep trying to color up to her. So I just think that it's too fresh. I think she can't go back.
Speaker 8: But it's just too fresh right now that dragon don't follow her everywhere she goes.
Speaker 1: Where you go? Why you why you ain't talking to me? Uh?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Damon, we see him and his army celebrate the battle that they won, and but then the move turns quickly from singing and songs to dymon get to note about Jason's death and now he's headed back to Dragonstone to link up with Brenera so they can head to King's Landing to take over and you know ful phil Allison's promise, but he also tells that he tells his army to you know, head up to heron Hall as backup, so he's trying to make sure that they are still in a good strategic position. Nay, what did you think about the conversation he had with the witch lady though before you dipped out?
Speaker 4: She wants Hearn Hall right, and he was like, bitch, you ain't nobody, You ain't got no name.
Speaker 1: She was shot. She was shocked that. She was shocked that he said that too.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, so she yeah, So I thought that was I think it's interesting that she wants hearn Hall right. And so then as we'll get into the rest of the episode and what that's gonna mean for the rest of the season. But I mean, Damon was Damon was with mushing these women in the head left and right.
Speaker 2: He was like, y'all, but but Mike, to that point, it was interesting how she and then going back to even last episode with the one of the bastard dragon Riders, they were just assuming that now that we did something good for y'all, and now that we like in company of y'all, we can ask for like we should be entitled and stuff.
Speaker 1: I was surprised she asked for the whole hall. You ain't asked for a house. He asked for a nice field of land. You asked for heron hall.
Speaker 4: Not Eve gonna see at the table. She wants the whole damn table, because why because what is she done?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: She showed him the White Walkers, That's it.
Speaker 9: I don't know, y'all. I think that I think Damon fucked up. I think Damon fucked up by way the way he talked to her. I think she has some shit, And I think what's gonna happen is because he fucking ignored her and disrespected her. She's gonna side with Agon, and that's gonna fuck damon up.
Speaker 1: I don't know why she wants heir in home. Maybe her family is from there.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if she gave a backstory or not, but she's a fucking witch.
Speaker 9: A witch, come and tell you, I want this give it to her. Every movie you see when you don't listen to the witch, what happens?
Speaker 1: You get fucked up.
Speaker 4: No, I agree that it's gonna bite him in the ass eventually, but I mean, fucking with the Witch is gonna get you messed up, regardless, because we see how that went in the Game of Thrones with the Red Witch. She had. She was killing niggas left and right. So just the fact that he got tied up with her in general is not good. But I do agree that she's gonna link up with I'm, I'm I'm at the point now where we about to see everybody turning the white wafers. That's what I think the rest of the season is gonna be.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think he didn't have to make the decision for her. All he had to do is tell her. Look, I don't think that's gonna be possible, but let me holler at her and let let and let you know what you're asking for and then I'll get.
Speaker 1: Back to you.
Speaker 8: Nope, Nope, he made it. He said No, it's not gonna happens. Let let her never tell her that ship. You don't tell her that ship, like you know, I'll let on and see what she said.
Speaker 9: Even if Nara said no, he would have to deliver the no, and that which is gonna take it out on him. That's all she wants, this old raggedy, beat up ass broke down. Give it to her. Give it to her if it's gonna help you when the fucking war. She's right exactly exactly, Damon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think Damon sucked up by denying her. Goddamn, it did.
Speaker 6: Feel like that in the moment, because like everybody's saying here, like, yeah, she's a witch, and we see the history of the witches on the show and what they can do and the influence.
Speaker 4: And all of that.
Speaker 6: So so yeah, I don't know how much she will do because I feel like she's kind of already got in his head last season, so it's just like, how much more can she do? I think the only thing that it can do is just give her motive to side with the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Lottle.
Speaker 2: I mean speaking about these witches, like what really have they done when we talk about even the original series till now, because I remember the Red Witch when the king burnt up his daughter. He ain't get shipped for that beginning his head locked off by what's her name? Uh?
Speaker 1: Brand of tar? Yeah, like fun.
Speaker 4: That's the point, Like there's no but nothing good comes from anybody who's messing with any of the witches and any stories.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah except for John John only person when he came back to life from the Witch.
Speaker 1: You're right, I did.
Speaker 5: There's just what I guess what Mike is saying with Nate and Nay I think said too. She has this fixation with Harry Hall, and it really don't make sense for Damon to tell her no.
Speaker 1: Kid said this.
Speaker 5: It don't make sense for Damon to just tell her no like that like he was legit confused like she was when he was like, but you ain't got no husband like he was. She was even asking, oh, you can ask me for that. But I think that was less like he should have been more tactical there to Ken's point and said, you know, let me run it up to the tame, let me see how it works, because as you asked me, we don't know what she can do, Like we spent the whole season of her and Damon doing all of these dreams. Like I don't know what she did, but I ain't willing to say that she can't do shit either, Like like she right there in the middle way she seems like one of those people that you don't want her to be her enemy, especially later on with one of the scenes that we've seen with one eye and like the whole way that she twisted him up, and how I feel like the relationship is about to be moved forward. She probably looking at it now like she really don't even need Damon, to be honest, she got the person that she need to be able to get what she needs. So that's what Damon fucked up at, Like he didn't play his cards right and gave up too early. And now she's like, all right, I got another mark.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 5: But to your point question that she got some kind of power, some don't come from that. I ain't just telling us this from.
Speaker 2: Them, I hope. So it may just be more opportunity sprung itself. Than her having power.
Speaker 1: But we'll see as we get to that conversation later.
Speaker 2: But we then see that Lord Larris and Agon get a stroke of good luck as they get sidetracked on their way to Raniera as the triarchy that Thailand Lanister formed an alliance with gives them a window of opportunity to escape based off of how all the war stuff is going on, Ken, what did you think about Agon's choice to go to Rook's Rest instead of taking the advice of Laris.
Speaker 8: Well, he's pissed off at laris So I get why he don't want to hear a ship he has to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's in a lot of pain.
Speaker 8: He's so up saying he's willing to suffer through all that pain then to get some some milk and poppy from him. It's just I don't know what his shriveled up skin face as is gonna do. Like, it's like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do?
Speaker 8: You can't both of the off, bro. He was he he and laris As was limping off. They look like goddamn brothers out of here, bro.
Speaker 2: It was funny the card together Lary's trying to talk to him was like, oh so you ain't gonna say nothing to me.
Speaker 1: He was like, like a buddy cop.
Speaker 8: So you ain't happy I just save your life. I'm like, dang, bro, he should be happy. I said he said his life twice. He was saying, you sitting here talking ship to this dude and they're about to kill you. And I did the one thing that's gonna save you, and you sit here mad at me, Like, then the goddamn relationship straight your ass up?
Speaker 2: Hey, Roddy, he ain't gon got it end though, when he got this opportunity when he broke that arrow off and starts stabbing at it. So, but do you think that the way he I guess limped off, it seemed like he's like, Okay, I'm I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself.
Speaker 1: Let me take control of my life for this situation.
Speaker 3: Move forward.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't make a good point. He was like, Kristen Cole is somewhere in the woods. Let's go find him and then we can have a better chance to survive.
Speaker 7: Are are you asking the question?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was asking like, what, like, do you think that agon leading this duo?
Speaker 3: Moving forward will lead to better results.
Speaker 7: Leading this duo? I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not following what you said.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I think one thing I will say, Nick, is they need to beat this ship up because I'm not interested in.
Speaker 1: Them motherfuckers. Bro.
Speaker 3: Can we get through what the hell they're doing? What they're gonna do.
Speaker 5: With them like they just started. I feel like I feel like they're gonna be funny and get into some ship. Is a gon now leading the duo king? I mean, uh, Nick, do I think that's good now? Because he's not the smartest of the two. He's the dumbest of the two.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: He just he getting this pepping, this step back from being on milk of the poppy as much. I feel like he's coming over his rehab or whatever what they call it raw withdrawal. Yeah, he coming over his withdrawals and then he got more sense and gonna try to make more decision. I think that's gonna put them in more bad places. I think Larry's pretty much had to figure out how they was gonna make it out of her safe and he fucking it up.
Speaker 7: Okay, now I'll get what you're saying.
Speaker 6: So yeah, because it looks like Larry's is not leading anymore and he's just following.
Speaker 2: In Yeah, because the only thing Laris said was like going that way. It's like there's a lot of danger we can encounter on that way there, but a god is like, fuck it, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, he hasn't proven proven to be like making better decisions than Laris in my finion.
Speaker 4: But I do think Laris is smart enough to think around him. He's Larius is quick and he can he can fig figure out how to He's always a couple of steps ahead, and we see that at the end of the season. So I think that it's a horrible plan for these two disabled people to go through the longer trek in the woods, But I think Larius is smart enough to figure out how to trying to last laugh, I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out of steps ahead. A couple of steps ahead is funny.
Speaker 4: I was just like I was trying to avoid them all. Anyway, I think that that Laris will have a plan to get figure out how to get them out of trouble.
Speaker 2: He just got want to get tripped up, You want to get tried what you say, Mike, I said, he just has to find his footing. Like I was interested in your thoughts as far as like how they gonna hacky sack race their way through the woods to get to the Christian Code and is.
Speaker 1: That where they're going? So they're going where Christian Cole is and also where the dragon ain't there? I was confused. So the only thing that's in that place is that half dead dragon? Right?
Speaker 5: So is he he left troops there? He left they called it a garrison, right, needs to.
Speaker 1: Milk the poppy spike wain't here nothing you just said you rove up.
Speaker 5: Is Uh, he's not there, but he left troops there, and that's who's gonna be there when the who's supposed to be there when they get there.
Speaker 1: But the dragon is still there, right, I'm gonna imagine.
Speaker 5: That's why he's going there. That's why he want to go there too, because he thinks the dragon.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought.
Speaker 9: Okay, So he wants to go back there and see if this dragon is still alive. So let's go be just three fucking handicapped people.
Speaker 1: Handa wait, hold on, that dragon is still a live and got one wing.
Speaker 9: Nick, he's gonna be flying around with a hand nap sticker dangling from the.
Speaker 1: Flying dragon. He's just gonna fly a circle. So you got a lizard.
Speaker 2: You got a big ass lizard that right around.
Speaker 1: I can't respect that what you got here. It might work, It might work.
Speaker 3: Over Nick, you saw you you've seen how to train the dragon.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: There's a dragon there with one wing.
Speaker 7: He had one wing.
Speaker 1: That's a damn shame.
Speaker 7: They made a wing for him.
Speaker 9: Well they got this because that other dragon going around like this, just like they're gonna be chasing each other.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Moving go ahead, Kate, No, no, go ahead. Well, moving on to more interesting things. We we then see Allison meet up with Luther Largent, who is the current commander of the City Watch, and asked him to surrender the city to Ranera.
Speaker 1: And another you know, back alley kind of deal.
Speaker 2: Uh My, were you surprised that she said her daughter was the one who wanted this to happen and not take responsibility for the plan herself. No, I don't, I don't. I don't like Alison. I don't remember if I liked her before, but I really don't like her now. She just seems like a coward.
Speaker 9: And it seems like almost everything she did this episode was just stupid and and and overly risky. It definitely worked out for Ranera, but it just seemed like this is an unnecessary risk. But I'm sorry, Nick, I think I started rambling. I forgot what you actually asked me. No, I was just asking, like, was it just a she like said her daughter, like, who's the current queen? I guess like it's the one who wanted this to happen and not kind of like make it happen to herself. No, I'm not surprised because she knows. Don't nobody respect her like that. They respect the other girl because they have to. She's the queen, you know. So No, it didn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you agree with that name.
Speaker 4: I was pissed in the moment. I was like, you horrible, ask mother you. I was so mad in the moment, But as the episode went on, I realized, Oh, you're doing that because you know people, people are not going to follow your order because technically you are not really anybody. You just the king. Mom. She's the queen, and saying that it came from her, it gives you more power. So she's just scrambling trying to figure out how to make as much of the plan that she gave her near her go through because when she comes, she knows it's gonna be it's gonna be hell to pay. So she's just she's just scrambling and trying to get the help out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually had forgot that Helena was like the queen mm hmm, she did too.
Speaker 5: She still don't know, she's still fully not aware that that's a thing.
Speaker 2: But Ron, that's why I've always been questioning, like Alison as this big uh like for Raniera to like trust Allison's words so much because of the lack of power that she has. That's why it was like everything about the plan could easily fold because it's like if anybody questions her, like at least two three times, it all falls like luckily. Again, we'll get to how it worked out, but this seemed like it was a real big risk because like you didn't know how that the commander of the City Watcher was going to respond to that request.
Speaker 7: She has lack of power, but she does have influence.
Speaker 6: Like so yes, and she's been able to prove how much influence she has, So yeah, I can see why. And like I said, and again, like they were friends, so she's putting a lot of stock in that so yeah.
Speaker 2: Moving on, we then see Damon back at Dragonstone and he confronts the bastard dragon riders as they left their posts without being told to do so. Lou the dam would go too far when he backhanded, because.
Speaker 4: I forgot that he did.
Speaker 1: It was you gave him. The talk was like why back and the grown man in the middle of his sentence is one of the most dist It was soft.
Speaker 5: It was disrespectful, with like a soft back hand, like to let somebody do that you. Uh Now, Damon was well within what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: We brought y'all in here and gave y'all dragons. Y'all coming up to me, telling you all, we thought this plan would work man man like, just like Damon said, nobody paid you to think I told you what to do.
Speaker 3: Go do it like that.
Speaker 1: This conversation with me and you shouldn't even be happening right now. Uh.
Speaker 5: But I think they're doing this to make dude not like them, to make dude not like Damon, which when got hit yeah him. I think they do want to make him not like them and and to have something happen make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought that because even how he.
Speaker 5: Was complaining in the last episode and then he's like, well, I thought I got got I thought I got a castle even and then to how now Damon is treating him and how he treats him in the later scene. I feel like something is growing bigger there. But yeah, I think Damon was well within his rights to do it. Like we gave y'all dragons. The least y'all could do is just follow directions and now you're back here. So I think he was well with then what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 4: I think he was within his right to do that also, But I disagree that it's gonna make him not like him. For some reason, I think this is going this is what that that silly nigga needs, right, Like it was something about even when he mushed them, like there seemed to be a certain level of respect there now and I feel like, for some reason, I think it's going to be the opposite. It's gonna make him turn a corner kind of like a mad ass kid in these boundaries.
Speaker 6: That's a good perspective, yeah, because he did seem like he was more so like what got in trouble? Okay, I'm not in trouble anymore, like you know what I'm saying. It wasn't like a oh I hate you, you know what I'm saying, like a spiteful look like afterwards after he did it, it was more of like, Okay, I'm put in my place or whatever, which should have happened. So I just love how Damon came back on the scene. It's just like, man, what the fun y'all been doing in my house? Like he was just like, just straighten out everything. He just had that air about it. You know, how can you come home as the man of the house. It's just like, what the hell going on in here?
Speaker 7: Like that? I love that air that he brought to the to the castle.
Speaker 12: Hey, Rod, it was funny. He was like, so you need to tell me in two days y'all gave like it was the other one.
Speaker 1: He was like, Adam left too. What y'all doing around here? Man?
Speaker 7: He's like I said, y'all.
Speaker 6: Are sneaking the slide into the mix to what was going on with you?
Speaker 4: He was checking everybody, dog, he was checking everybody. I loved it. I love that energy, man. It was so good.
Speaker 2: Mike, you think that it's gonna cause friction with the dragon Rids, the way Dams treating him.
Speaker 9: Nah, they're too they're too sucker like to actually do anything about it. Like now, if he had talked to the black kid like that, there might be a different story.
Speaker 1: But I don't think is really like that.
Speaker 9: And I don't think the other dude that was there, I can't remember his name, the other bastard.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's like that really either. But there's isn't there four? It's only three or four?
Speaker 2: Wasn't there like a big a big guy kind of like that looked like thor sort of.
Speaker 3: That was the Yeah, that's the one to send the next one. I thought he was.
Speaker 1: Kind of tough, but I guess not.
Speaker 7: He's tough.
Speaker 1: He just about to say he might get.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's gonna cause any friction because it seemed like a non issue. Once he popped dude in the face. Dude was like, oh, you know, do you want us to go back? They're good now, he's.
Speaker 3: He was in his face for a minute.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: Damn him.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you think about?
Speaker 2: The conversation later Damon had with his former lover, the cocky Bine, who trying to she's trying to.
Speaker 1: Climb her way up.
Speaker 4: Rain sleet snow all that.
Speaker 8: Yes, she's been doing a lot of climb all right, Ain't not the one that uh?
Speaker 3: Ain't that the one that didn't? Then her and Ran never sleep together. They did something they was kissing.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, I mean she just want to make sure that she's not left out. Damon's back on scene, and he running around and you know, like Ross said, he win it has some words with her about what's been happening while.
Speaker 1: He's been gone.
Speaker 8: And as she as what she said, I just want to make sure that something like I'm not left out or I'm forgotten or whatever. And and she did a lot of work to earn her spot in that castle. And for Damon to show up and just be like, nah, this ain't it. She gotta go or that shit ain't gonna work and then she out of here, it could be a problem.
Speaker 3: And I think that that's another one that they need.
Speaker 8: To be careful about because she knows shit, so they need to keep her ass around and keep her close, just just add her to the whole rotation.
Speaker 2: Bro Hey, kid, right right when she h when we was about to leave, she gave rid that. She's like, you're gonna need this right she grabbed her. She was like, make sure you know what I'm saying. You'll forget about the niggas.
Speaker 1: Who was with you? They want.
Speaker 3: She was nobody else. Your back.
Speaker 1: Smiled.
Speaker 3: You can't get daddy's home.
Speaker 4: Yeah the way he came back, yeh league, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But you feel like the same thing with the witch, Like Damon, it's just kind of like treating like just treating all these women or I guess women who have opportunity, uh and with enough disrespected like use that opportunity elsewhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't really know where she can go.
Speaker 9: Honestly, I don't know how many other people actually respect her enough to listen to her. I actually felt kind of bad for her because she got she got punked out before by the other dude. I can't think it was dude, said Auto, the dude that got fucked up at the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she got fucking IgG by him. And then she did all of this work to work her way into the castle. She saved Raniera's life and then now what you know, it was sad. She tried to be like, remember who really was there for you, and Rana.
Speaker 2: Just walked away. I get it her son died, but damn don't don't. Yeah, I felt I felt bad for her. Damon kind of dirty on this because I think he's just jealous. He don't like the fact that somebody else has ran near his ear like that.
Speaker 5: I think he just re established his position. I don't think that she's out of the picture, though he wants like they're still going to be. I don't even think he wants her out. I think he respected that because, like he said, when they were having the conversation before he walked in, he was like, man, when I left here, roll, you were supposed to be out of here this shit exactly some kind of way another you standing here as like the entrance way for me to go talk to my wife. He said that in a manner of I respect it.
Speaker 9: I ain't even like I'm just letting you know.
Speaker 5: That's how I took it. He took it like, excuse me. In my opinion, he was saying that like, I'm letting you know. That's cool, but I'm back now and I'm going to be like in her ear. That don't mean you got to leave and go away. You can go still do what you're good at, but I'm going to be the one that's.
Speaker 3: Talking to.
Speaker 4: What is good.
Speaker 5: Well, from how she was dealing with Otto and how she deals with Reneer like, I think she's like the she's like a varus, like.
Speaker 1: She knows the secrets in the wish exactly. Well.
Speaker 5: He don't want her to be right, but he knows that they need that if they're gonna run King's Land and you can't not Edelwin secrets or whatever what it is they call it.
Speaker 3: So he knows they need that around.
Speaker 5: He just don't want that to be the post this thing to Raniero where he would rather be that.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you can be here, you just can't be me.
Speaker 1: I think credit, oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think he sees her as nothing but a horror. That's how he met her, That's who he was, who she was to her. The fact that he knows that you probably sleeping with Raniera. I think that he sees her and wants Ranera to see her as nothing more than a whore and the only thing that she could stay around to do is pleasure the two of them.
Speaker 1: M I agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that's how they met. He she was pregnant with his baby. That was his that was his bottom bitch, he was. She was right there whenever he needed her.
Speaker 9: Yep, yep, That's why he was so like when he got in the room, he was like questioning her about fucking.
Speaker 1: He wasn't questioning her about, oh you're taking you know words to her. No, he was questioning like, oh, you fucking her. He does not like her around at.
Speaker 4: Right right, keep myself busy.
Speaker 1: I didn't take it.
Speaker 9: I didn't take the tone of I respect what you're doing. I took the tone of, why here, this is some bullshit you need to go.
Speaker 6: Okay, So why did you feel sorry for Because she worked hard, rod Shed, She worked really hard to get where she's at.
Speaker 9: She did it, she's been she's been working the hardest out of damn near anybody on this show.
Speaker 1: She has been working.
Speaker 9: And then to finally think you're getting that that promotion and the boss give it to the guy that don't fucking do ship half the time, that's that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: That's how the Witch felt too, exactly.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of wondering if they're set in the stage for y'all are pissing these these side women off and you're gonna pay for it. Yeah, because right now it seems like, especially after this episode, like Team Black is winning, and we know there's a whole lot of like show left for this conflict to kind of showcase itself or like to reveal like the full story. So and I know there's only going to be four seasons, so like this is like we only got one more season after this?
Speaker 4: Oh really, yeah, this is the last.
Speaker 5: Now it's one more so it's probably what if it's eight episodes per season, right, so it ain't but like six, it's fourteen episodes now, yeah, something like that, so they.
Speaker 1: Can do a lot with that.
Speaker 7: The how many seasons? Six?
Speaker 1: No, it's only four, this is three? Yeah, next season, Rod.
Speaker 2: We then see Damon speak with Ranera for the first time since Jase died, and they discuss the wild Rider, who they believe is on Team Green because they don't.
Speaker 3: Know who was on the Dragon and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But what did you think about their conversation, especially from her nearest perspective when she was talking about like all that is taking her, like how much the Throne is costing her in her own personal life.
Speaker 6: No, I felt, I felt, that's a tough conversation to have in this moment, you know what I mean, She's mourning, Like I like that that it was fine. I like how she was just kind of didn't want to really have it but needed to, and he was kind of forcing her to it. And he starts speaking at hilarium ship.
Speaker 2: To he.
Speaker 1: Speaking that it was right there, this ain't working, okay, what he was doing. He said that fire hand ice again.
Speaker 6: Gdo She was all crying and stuff like that. Yeah, no, you start speaking, she straighten up. I need to learn that.
Speaker 4: Sometimes all it take it is a whisper.
Speaker 6: I need to learn that hilarious brow you take that scene?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, saying I loved from this point forward. I loved seeing Ranera and Damon together. It's like it's something about when the two of them get on the same page man. And like, yeah, she was. She was mourning. She was like, I'm tired of this ship. I can't do this. But he knew what to say to get that bitch out of bed, and he was like, you know, you can't have this nigga dying vain, Like, let's go get business done. And they did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was dope. Yeah, days, right, it was just dope from this point forward. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike, you have any thoughts on that? No, I agree with them. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I like seeing them back together. They're they're they're a good team.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh, he may not be good for her, but they're still a good team.
Speaker 7: He's good at certain ways.
Speaker 9: He's good in the way that he's not good in the way that she wants him to be.
Speaker 1: He's muscle, and that's kind of all she needs him for. She don't really need him for much more than that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm for her personally.
Speaker 1: Exactly. That's great for her, Yeah, exactly, exactly. Damon dirty bro. Damon is kind of he is.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have her doing stuff that is not who she is, but he understands what's required for the role.
Speaker 7: So it's not who she is. That's who she wants to be, not really asked.
Speaker 4: That's what she's asking for.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 4: But she doesn't want to be that type of ruler. She's very clear about that. And then and that was the struggle that Damon had with his brother, Like his brother didn't want to be that type of ruler. Damon, right, he's trying to force that on her, and that's not who she is, yep, And he's forcing her to do things that are gonna that's gonna compromise her character.
Speaker 5: I think that you spoke to her really well when you say professionally, I think more so than his brother and Raniera, Damon understands what's required for the role, and that's what he's trying to tell them. Sometimes bad, sometimes good. But he knows or has a much better understanding than Rania and her father of what is required to be this and be respected as a king.
Speaker 3: And that's going to be good.
Speaker 5: I ain't say that, but that's gonna be good.
Speaker 7: But I.
Speaker 4: Do agree that because she is a woman, there's a certain level of there's a certain level of respect that she's going to have to demand, which is why I think that her and Damon make an amazing team. It's like they have to balance each other out. I think when they are, like when they get together and you have Damon's aggression mixed with Ranera's character and compassion, they make a perfect a perfect king, a perfect throng together. But I think that they he has to That's why I say it's like she's horrible for her as a person, but professionally because he understands what they're going to require from her because she is a woman. I think they make a good team on the throne.
Speaker 1: Well, someone who doesn't have a good team, it's Allison. Because he once.
Speaker 2: Again from her deal that she made with the commander of the city, Watch learned that Jasper. I don't know how he found out, but he discovers what the plan was and he accuses her of treason can and they go left from there.
Speaker 1: What did you think about how this scene played out?
Speaker 3: I was definitely concerned for her.
Speaker 8: Later on they said that Sir Rickard told him what happened, right, and that's how we found out because I was.
Speaker 1: I was confused as well.
Speaker 8: And I guess he was upset that she gave him a command when he was trying to pretty much order her around, because you know, he was telling her that things are fraud and she was like, nah, I need you to go to do S, Y and Z, and he was trying to push back and she was like, that's a that's a command and uh, And then I think he went and told and then that's when Jasper brought his ass in there so I was really concerned for her. I was glad that, you know that they came in and they heard her. Before I found out it was Ricord. I thought Ricord was going to come in there, and I thought this was gonna like be a mean a way for him to say, this is why you need us to, you know, be around you because of stuff like this, But until I found out later, so, but shout out to the Master.
Speaker 1: The Master came through bruh.
Speaker 8: And it was like, look, I don't know what you're saying, but I know what I saw, And yeah, y'all need to rest and get him up out of there. So salute to him and everybody. Be lucky he didn't get his head chopped off. Yeah, she would have been.
Speaker 2: I thought they were gonna go there, because that's like original Game of Thrones where they actually go there.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't know. I didn't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Even if I don't care for Allison, I didn't want to see that.
Speaker 7: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike, what did you think about that? How that seen played out?
Speaker 1: I'm the same. I didn't want to see that either. I thought they were going to do the whole thing that they did to Sonza, and we had enough that in Game of Thrones, So I was glad that that he didn't go all the way through.
Speaker 9: I was also he didn't have any proof, that was the one thing. So it was kind of crazy that he would take that chance of just like, all right, well, I this dude said you did this, So because I have this information, I'm gonna go in here and I'm gonna have my way with you, and then I'm gonna tell them that you're a trader.
Speaker 1: She's still the king's mother.
Speaker 9: So it just seemed kind of crazy that he would he would go there. But but yeah, I'm glad. I'm glad it didn't actually work out for him because he even.
Speaker 1: Brought up like her relationship with Christian Cohen. I was like, what.
Speaker 9: He was he was picking her as just like an unscrupulous person. He was just basically saying, she's a fucking stally wag. So he was he was just laying out like I know all of your dirty out, like all of your dirty business. So you're not You're not this you know, royal person that you try to pretend to be.
Speaker 3: Mhm. Louy had any thoughts on that get us thing?
Speaker 5: Got disturbing really quickly, I did. I didn't understand where her guards and stuff were. I didn't get that part of it, Like, I feel like that sheeese more protected than that as the queen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he confronted her about the He was like, you need to stop moving so loosely without us, Like she was like, nah, I got shit to do, don't worry about.
Speaker 3: Me, got you okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It just seemed like it took a long time for anybody to get there, and I'm glad it didn't go all.
Speaker 3: The way that it wasn't original Game of Thrones.
Speaker 5: I agree with y'all there, And it also was confusing to me in the moment as to how he got that information and why he that being his reaction like I figured this out, this is a major trump card that I'm gonna have to play, and this is what you're gonna do with it. It just felt like super like weird and thirsty to me. So I'm glad he got with deserved.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we finally see a fully pissed off well yeah, now fully pissed off of learning that aiming is no longer there. We see that Brenia is going to King's landing with her Damon Ouhlaf, and they do like a semi hostile takeover since there's not really anybody guarding the area, Rod, why do you think, Oh, I'm sorry, my bad. Moving on to that, Allison. After that scene, she grabs Helena and she tries to kind of escape the city. Her plans again get throttled quickly because I think she noticed people see her, even though Mike she tried to have that Steve Rogers cap and stunglasses, Like, you can't tell that Steve Rogers. She's moving through the city with two queens like her, Like, just speak on that scene, like, well, like, could she have been more stealth? Like do you think that that was just more of like she's just pulling these plans out of her ass, because that's what I was thinking when I saw this.
Speaker 9: I think she's desperate because she's clearly not thinking any of this shit through anymore because the first plan got fucked up and she scrambled to fix that plan.
Speaker 1: Then she came up with this new plan.
Speaker 9: But yes, her trying to sneak out of the out of the the yard with Helena and the one still living kid and y'all don't.
Speaker 2: Have any kind of disguise on. You just got a hood over, really a hood over your head.
Speaker 1: It didn't. Her plans are fucking terrible, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: Surprised they got caught, And I don't really feel bad that she got caught.
Speaker 5: What that's usually what they use is a hood though, but pull it over. She had this, Yeah, and that I was gonna say that nixt like she she had it with her hair was still shown like at least like bundle up in it where people can't tell who you are. I agree with that level, like where you were a fitted like she had it right. You can see her with her red her very like identifiable red hair sticking out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, I think this whole thing showed how privileged she's grown up throughout her life and she thinks that she's slicker than what she is, but the world always tells her that she is not like she all like you. You you one step behind because you are privileged in that sense. I think her going to renew. I ain't get to speak on her earlier when you talked about it, Nick, she her whole thing is she brought She didn't have to have strengths. She brought information and by her bringing that information, that's how she was able to.
Speaker 3: Be of some value to Ranera.
Speaker 5: Now once an information is autum, she's done everything and she said she was going to do it makes perfect sense that she's trying to slide out of there and get caught and brought back in front of Ranier, like because she didn't really have that much leverage. The leverage said she had she gave away with her when they're a mint. So yeah, like she's in a position that she's serving the being.
Speaker 4: When she went to go talk to that, to that whoever security guard in the in the dungeon with the men taking showers and ship when she went there, why she didn't schedule her way out? Why she didn't say, could you have one of these niggas get me and my daughter out? Because every time you go to church a lot of candle the townspeople is throwing shit at your ass, Like you can't even go to church without getting attacked. Why do you think you're gonna be able to get out of the city she is. I mean, yeah, I agree, she desperate, but she's desperate and dumb, like you need this. You couldn't secure your passage for you and at least your daughter. You couldn't secure passage for the queen out that you're so busy worried about getting them to let let the doors open. Get you a way out too.
Speaker 2: Mhm, Right, Moving back a little bit, I did like how she had that conversation with Helena about like, I wanted to give you a better life. I want to see you happy, which is why I need to get you the fuck up out of the city because she is about to go left. What did you think about like that conversation she had with Helenah, because I feel like that's the last child she has that she can kind of reason with.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I felt it felt heartfelt like it felt like she she's a mother that was trying to protect her child. I feel like she's done that pretty pretty well throughout the seasons or whatever, just showing you know, like like obviously she's put her children first through it all. I mean, so, so yeah, it's just it's just a continuation of that to me or whatnot? Yeah, I mean, because because she's losing everyone, so she's just trying to hold on to whatever, to the to the last one she has.
Speaker 2: Hey, what was your thoughts when you saw her running through the city in broad daylight.
Speaker 8: Well, you know this show, plans don't typically work out. So from here on out, with Renera marching in and taking over the thing and Alison marching out, like they're going in opposite directions. So at this point, with Amen off somewhere, I was like, how is this ship going to fall apart? So when they were eyeballing her, you know, I thought this was going to be the beginning of the end and none of the ship was going to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, why did she need to leave again?
Speaker 2: Because she knew that once Renevera came, she's gonna more than likely start chopping heads off.
Speaker 1: But why would Renee chop her head off.
Speaker 3: Just to show of force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like she couldn't let it.
Speaker 5: She couldn't let it be like, oh whoa, it would look funny if she let her live, huh.
Speaker 4: And even if she didn't like her, even if she let her live lives or something.
Speaker 7: Because she's the queen.
Speaker 5: Because remember your whole your whole family, and your son like basically took the crown for me, So I got to punish you, okay, somewhere, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Speaking of the sun.
Speaker 2: We head to Hearn Hall and see Amen basically knokes the whole place, so I don't know why to which one it now?
Speaker 1: Uh? And kill that punk ass leadership that's always there just eating uh, eating the little ass up pigs and.
Speaker 2: Ship they weren't that night, and Amen get a victory quick. He went through the whole army in like two seconds.
Speaker 4: He didn't like a big what you mean he will only stabbing niggas it was already burning.
Speaker 2: He had a couple of good moves in there.
Speaker 9: I see, you know it was a it seemed it seemed a bit over the top. I didn't know he was, like, I mean, they already did it with Damon earlier, who was.
Speaker 1: Just slicing people up left and right. I didn't know aiming.
Speaker 9: Was that that good of a fighter where he could just kill people like that? But I didn't like that he killed a little chubby dude.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that at all. Bro, I like him.
Speaker 5: You didn't fine to get that bullshit off, man, get out of here like he was just.
Speaker 1: I like him. Man, He tried that same ship.
Speaker 5: He did the same ship with Damon when Damon pulled up not too when last season I think.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, he ain't working this season.
Speaker 1: The little chubby dude.
Speaker 4: Man, it was so unnecessary, but it's very much the aiming's amos character. Like I said, I think the way he came in, he came in like a bitch to me, It's like you burn everything and then you kill people that are already on fire, and you go in and you see harmless people sitting down eating and you kill them unnecessary and you get stabbed by a little like by who you really got who.
Speaker 13: Don't know his name, He ain't got no name. That was the son. Yeah, it was his son, Ron.
Speaker 3: Wearing an eye patch. What it okay?
Speaker 4: It was that was kind of dope, and I kind of liked the fact that he had the glassy eye out that was kind of mencent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was held.
Speaker 2: That's how he got caught because the dude came from the one side. He'sa don't like they was playing tag because he just looked back at said, I'm like, well what's next.
Speaker 1: I don't like they're not fighting.
Speaker 2: I was sad that man, they're not fighters. These are just they're just peaceful people man as a whole. Bro, Bro, you see somebody, now you see somebody coming like that, Mike, I don't care. You can't be peaceful all the time.
Speaker 1: Bro. He worried about the.
Speaker 2: Dude they don't even have He's like, man, I don't even have a sword, Bro, that's not my.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: He said, what sword?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 7: Roight.
Speaker 1: He was over in the middle some chip lits, and I was like, look.
Speaker 7: Like, man, I'm just trying to drink my drink.
Speaker 3: Like you can have it.
Speaker 5: You know, you got to have it because you gave him the castle.
Speaker 4: He wanted to fight for it, Mike.
Speaker 14: He gives everybody the castle that walk up, everybody come in for the streets.
Speaker 2: It was not it was it was only it was sad for a high second until like he was shot that he stabbed him.
Speaker 4: No close up on his face and he was holding the chair.
Speaker 1: She wanted want more bite, Mike.
Speaker 4: He s and gutted him up to him.
Speaker 1: Hey, kid, he thought he was gonna go right back to his plate. You see that Pip was half done. He had a lot left, Bro.
Speaker 7: He wanted to go out.
Speaker 4: He wanted to go out.
Speaker 7: He was still picking his teeth.
Speaker 3: You know, Hey, look y'all got a big dog. Finish my food, y'all.
Speaker 1: Figure out whatever, y'all.
Speaker 2: Real quick, bro that ship was funny, that aiming. As soon as I've seen the Witch, I was like, Okay, he's clearly not gonna like she's not gonna die, like she's the witch, Like there's not.
Speaker 3: But I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I was shocked at like the stab wound like affected him that much, and then he's asking for help like especially to her.
Speaker 1: She did jailed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that was some ship that she did.
Speaker 1: Man his bag. Yeah he called him, he did.
Speaker 5: But look how long it took for that ship to even take effect. That's how it happened. I think there was something like the same way that she was messing with Damon Head when he was there. She doing the same thing with Aim And I don't is there I agree with y'all, but I don't think it's that serious. And I think she's doing something to him to like have a hold over.
Speaker 1: Him while he there. He got stabbed.
Speaker 8: Now, mm hmmm, what you say the kidney Mike, mm hmm, No, it makes it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I've seen enough jail movies.
Speaker 2: You've watched all right in that spot right there, that's what they always get.
Speaker 1: I couldn't think of the doctor from the pick name I was from the call you doctor. I ain't saying too. I'm a I'm a what what's what's the little country?
Speaker 7: What's the main?
Speaker 4: Doctor?
Speaker 1: Bro? He was crawling to her like Martin was help.
Speaker 6: I did have spikes thought though, I did think, what is she making this? Is she making it worse than what it actually is.
Speaker 7: I did have that thought.
Speaker 5: Because she didn't say that castle, that's what that castle is? That what happens to everybody to go there? This is something she doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So Damon though, right well, he thought he was like.
Speaker 5: She did that ship for a whole season when about it? Yeah, so so we don't think he's dead.
Speaker 4: No walk now.
Speaker 1: Everybody gonna be.
Speaker 4: It's gonna turn ba go on to a white everybody, a white woman. Winters came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did say something about winter, didn't they?
Speaker 4: In the moment?
Speaker 1: Hell something about winter.
Speaker 3: But he said that's the main thing that he said to get Nier bed.
Speaker 1: Helene. I'm sorry, no, it's my bad now.
Speaker 5: I was just saying that that's really the main thing that Damon used to get Renier out of Ben when he was talking about remember what you read on the dagger and how then they have something to fire versus ice.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I probably get mentioned my name but didn't.
Speaker 9: Didn't Helena also say something about winter when she was messing with that. It was like a caterpillar or something, or a little worm or some shit.
Speaker 1: I think she I think I think she mentioned something as well last.
Speaker 4: Said it's too it's too early for this season change or something like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 9: See, we need you, Spike. You're supposed to be able to figure this ship out. You don't want to read all the books like a nerd. What'd you say about, like it's too early for the season change? So I guess maybe I don't know anything about caterpillars and butterflies, but I'm pretty sure she had a caterpillar in her hand. So you didn't catch any of that.
Speaker 1: I didn't catch any of that. I have to go back with it. That's right, Ken, I'm not gonna bear to lead anymore.
Speaker 2: Because Ranera heading back to Kingsland and for the first time in a long time, and she got four.
Speaker 1: Dragons with her ready to funck shut up.
Speaker 2: But nothing really happens because the only part of Allison planning that work.
Speaker 3: Is this one?
Speaker 2: What did you think about how Renera and Damon were welcome once they got to King's landing.
Speaker 8: Well, it's almost like they had no choice because Damon as saw to that. Uh So I thought that was dope. And you know, I like that she was trying to reassure everybody, it's gonna be okay, I got it, don't worry, you know, I'm gonna take care of it. And meanwhile Damon was walking through the castle killing everybody that decided to show up. So I thought all of this was dope. Like Damon got a chance to do his thing. You saw that Reanero wants to be a different type of ruler. And even when they got surrounded and how old Boy laughed at her, you know, before the gold Clothes walked up on him and he was when she pulled out that sword.
Speaker 3: He was like, what the fuck are you gonna do with that?
Speaker 8: So I thought that that was dope as well. But she was gonna give it a go, she was gonna try it. But yeah, so that was dope. But again it's still I was like, this sh it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was questioning the same thing I don't know about to ride because like, uh, it just it seemed like it was things were going too smoothly until they got into the castle and then you got to see where the guards happened. But I feel like Damon killed some guards. I was like, hey, what's up, bride, See you would have been.
Speaker 3: On that came around the corner.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised that they still had like a bunch of alliances back at the crib?
Speaker 7: No, I wasn't surprised that.
Speaker 6: I did think it, Like Ken said, I thought it was gangster the way they went through the castle and it was just killing any anybody ran up, got done.
Speaker 7: Up, like like that ship was so dope.
Speaker 6: Man, just to kind of see see Damon back in that mold, man, I loved I loved it.
Speaker 7: I love to see Damon in that mold.
Speaker 6: But but yeah, it made sense. It made sense that there still were, you know, a group group unizes that that didn't want her to take the throne. It would have been kind of unbelievable that it wasn't, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So, but yeah, I like how this whole scene like developed, lou.
Speaker 2: So, like, look moving a little bit before we see that, Uh Damon and Ranier get to the iron thrown room and they face it off against I guess the rest of.
Speaker 3: The Royal Guard.
Speaker 2: And then we see the commander of the city watch uh Luthor come through and we don't know how sh it is gonna shake, but it shakes in their favor.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: What did you think about what happened afterwards as far as Damon finding out about the special prison, Oh.
Speaker 5: When you found hot towel down her? Yeah, yeah, I think all of that was good and larious. Like we said, it always gonna be two steps ahead, Mike and kept that person.
Speaker 1: He kept him down there in the sales.
Speaker 5: He kept him down there in the sales, knowing that it would gather him some type of favor if this ever had, if worst case scenario ever happened, and he ain't there.
Speaker 1: To necessarily reap the benefits. But I feel like they gonna catch him.
Speaker 5: They're gonna run into him eventually, and that's gonna be able to be a card that he can play and be like, look, man, I got you a person who started all of this, Like I was riding with y'all from the beginning.
Speaker 1: They just they got me.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what happened, So it's always gonna give escape him of some level of accountability of being a part of coaching them through the whole usurper thing. So I thought that was a good twist because I wasn't expecting him to be in that sale. That was the last thing, because the whole time he walking down, I'm like, who the.
Speaker 1: Fuck could this be?
Speaker 3: I forgot about the day me too, I thought it was a setup. Spike me too, I did.
Speaker 2: So that name was you surprise that I always I thought what happened to him last season?
Speaker 1: I thought he left.
Speaker 4: I thought he would have left here or something something like that, and then we've seen him locked up. But I think I thought that that's where Christian Cole was going. I thought Cole was going to bring his bring her father back. So I'm thinking that he they sent him off and he's in prison wherever they sent him off to back home. So I think I think they did a really good job of kind of like like shaking us up, and that being that was a that was a twist that I wasn't.
Speaker 7: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that one coming.
Speaker 2: They Mike, they dragged Auto out there like he was walking through the streets like a bad bitch.
Speaker 1: At the club, everybody was like him. He ain't want to look at nobody. Yeah, he was, he was.
Speaker 9: He was pissed because it was like one of those how the mighty at falling type ships.
Speaker 1: Got fired from his job.
Speaker 9: Then they dragged him back and made him clean out his desk in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing, embarrassing, But I did not expect it to be him either. He was.
Speaker 9: I had kind of forgotten about him too, so I was I was thinking the same thing. Y'all were just saying, who is down there? So yeah, when they walked, I guess I also forgot that Damon hated him so much, because when Damon went down there and opened the thing and started.
Speaker 1: Laughing, I was like, oh, who else?
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 9: But yeah, Auto man, that this whole next scene was just fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get into it. What were your thoughts on Were you surprised that but one? I'll just ask you the question, but you can give me your overall thoughts. You surprised that Ranera was hesitant and what she had to do to Auto?
Speaker 9: No, and my stupid ass. It took me like ten minutes to figure out why she was acting like that. I forgot. I forgot that Auto was Allison's dad, And when that finally clicked, I was like, because once once Alison came in saw him, I was like, Oh, that's what the deal is.
Speaker 2: She basically cool, I'll put this not really, but she's known this dude a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's.
Speaker 9: Always an asshole to everybody, so it's not like he was like nice to her, nurturing. He was always kind of a dick. But but still she's known him since she was a child.
Speaker 2: So that brought the whole scene back around and I was like, Wow, her acting was fucking incredible because I really did feel like I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to do this. I know I have to, but I don't want to do this.
Speaker 9: Even down to the you know him on the ground being like, can you let Damon do it so you don't fucking chop me up? All of this was just so good. And she still fucked up. She fucking missed his neck.
Speaker 1: This was great.
Speaker 9: This whole scene was great, and she didn't really have to say much, just the look on her face. I don't want to do this, Fine, fuck it, I'm finna do this. Damn, I can't believe I just did that ship. But fuck it, it's over now I'm that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: So I'll add I had one more. You was like, I can't believe I just did this ship. Then her daughter excuse me? His daughter walks in. My best friend who set this ship up?
Speaker 1: Yep? I thought that was great. I know Alison mad as ship. She's like, he wasn't goosed to.
Speaker 4: Kill my daddy, and that's I ended to see the episode, like what you mad for? Like you you half cocked this ass plan. He was supposed to bring me your son, like you were gonna give me your sons, but he's not here. Somebody got to go in his place. The fuck did you expect? Looking at her like, how could you do this? Bitch?
Speaker 9: How could I not looking he's probably looking at it like my dad didn't really have nothing to do with.
Speaker 1: This in that moment.
Speaker 3: In that moment, he's something in the moment.
Speaker 2: Every day it was being a jumpy for no reason, exactly right, that's what that's what That's what I mean. But no, I'm with y'all.
Speaker 9: She really can't be surprised or mad, but that's still her daddy and her and her daddy was gone.
Speaker 2: She know her daddy was down there, so in her brain she was like, my daddy then left that she his ans on the ground.
Speaker 1: This was crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, this was perfect.
Speaker 6: It was like, this is sweeter than killing either one of the sons, because the whole ship.
Speaker 7: He was the one that start.
Speaker 4: The whole ship.
Speaker 6: He didn't want it not this plan made his daughter daughter sleep with this, like he set this whole ship off.
Speaker 1: It's him. He's the main one.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be no Ellison or her sons without Auto setting all of this playing.
Speaker 15: It was his plan from the gate, since they were yep, since he was handled, since she was a girl, hen pepping her facts and.
Speaker 2: Then he was trying to say that his bullshit. At the end ride, he was like, if yo, Daddy.
Speaker 1: Can see us that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yo, this it couldn't have been any better. It couldn't have been any better than than her killing Auto. She's just as good as a man. I'm not saying that she but yeah, yeah, but yeah, we forget. If you go back and watch the first yea, yeah, yeah, and just see how Auto was. Man, Oh my god, this was perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm with y'all.
Speaker 9: He was like the ringleader. But I think her anger is still with Agon. That's why she didn't want to kill Auto. She was just like this, this is not going to satisfy me. I want the dude that actually killed my kid.
Speaker 4: But I mean, truth be told, even killing it's not AG's fault, it's Allison. Allison is the one who put him there. She started doing what her dad was doing. So I mean, even I get Raniera wanted Agon and when she gets him still had like still wanting to be satisfied by killing him. But the real, the real after I know, the real and the real villain is Alison.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 9: I wish I had time to go back and rewatch, but I feel like it's aiming.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, okay, yeah, I'm mixing the names up. I'm talking about the woman with the one.
Speaker 5: I he's a real villain and the most dangerous and he killed her kid, like he the one that she should be like on his ass about.
Speaker 1: Is she asking for aiming or.
Speaker 5: Because this whole time, a little burned up dude going a little burnt up when he's on the.
Speaker 3: Road because he's the king right now.
Speaker 2: So that's why she wants A's head, but she also wants to kill Aiming because she he killed her something she wants and.
Speaker 1: Black Man almost got it again. I know.
Speaker 3: They gonna get him for this season.
Speaker 5: He ain't gonna make it everything they always he ain't making it through this season.
Speaker 1: Y'all. We know that.
Speaker 5: We know that, right, He's not making it through this one of these. One of them gonna stick, like just with a nigga. Look, it's just one of them gonna stick, and they're gonna kill it.
Speaker 1: And he's helpful to it. Ain't like he connive in and none of that ship.
Speaker 5: All he's doing is this job. Like, bro, he said that can't He's like, bro, I'm just doing my job. MANI right, I don't know them, he said.
Speaker 1: I was supposed to be offer. I remember your daddy, Like cool.
Speaker 3: He kneel real quick, but can when you shocking?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: When she chopped his head off, like it just felt very like she was snotty nose and everything like she was distraught.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was like if I was like, if you don't do this, they're gonna lock your ass back in the room again.
Speaker 3: You might need to be you might need to be in the room if you.
Speaker 2: Because that's true because because what's his name, Damon was talking her the whole time. He's like, Nigga, if you don't do this ship like, they're not gonna respect you like you have to do.
Speaker 1: That's about I don't want to, like it ain't about what you owe.
Speaker 4: He was talking to her like a mama to a bad he like you.
Speaker 1: Like down there put his head off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 4: I really felt bad for her because we're near. I hasn't killed anybody like she's been a princess like this is not this is not her and it's not like the position that she's held. She's been a pampered princess all her life. So I think it was she's been talking all this. You know, I had the heart of the king and I can find you know, she's good on them dragon, but that hand in the hand, like this is brand new for her. So I thought it was really interesting, especially when she was like, I don't know if I can. I didn't even take it as I don't want to. She's like, Nigga, I ain't never trained to fight. I don't know what I'm doing where I'm supposed to cut at that's where how I took it. Like, let's like I don't know if I can, and like I physically don't know if I can.
Speaker 7: It's that's why I gave her sword. That's why he gave her his.
Speaker 3: Sword, because it was sharp. You know what the name of that sword was, Rod.
Speaker 5: Dark Sister. That's the name of the sword that Dalen gave her. That's the name of it, Dark Sister.
Speaker 1: Sword.
Speaker 3: I really do like black Dark Sister. Yeah, he liked.
Speaker 1: He got whooped. He knew what it was.
Speaker 3: Some name my sword.
Speaker 1: Ufter that call me sunshine. But look but not for auto bro. He was so like he deserves all that kids like he deserves. He was talking ship.
Speaker 5: He was talking ship, coming in there, talking about Yeah, I expected this out of y'all, like up here, that's about what I expected.
Speaker 1: He was like, I do it, I do it.
Speaker 3: He let the woman do ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he was. I knew you was on bigger coming there talking ship. I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that ain't.
Speaker 8: What I mean.
Speaker 1: Week was Jasper. That was like, tell about what nobody trying to hear that ship thro near over here, sobbing on the side.
Speaker 2: He just grabbed the sword cuzzed about bro tell my wife that I left the cast of the bat.
Speaker 1: He ain't want to hear.
Speaker 4: None of that. She was so cold.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it was so cold, y'ad was so cold, man, man. I fun with David so heavy man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like when he and his bag just remind me of season one day. I think I forgot about this, Damon Rod. I agree with you for y'all how much I liked that, Like y'all you was last season.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 7: I was like about that dude last season.
Speaker 4: He wasn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, first season I was telling y'all, like, man, Damon that dude man.
Speaker 3: Last season was in nightmare on ELM Street. That's why I know that, which I know that which got something? Kid like that? How she had Damon last season?
Speaker 1: I know something.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine how much retribution we would go for him last season? If these were the last two episodes, it would have ended.
Speaker 2: Like thank god, y'all right, Well, that's what I was thinking this whole episode. I was like, if we ended last season off with these two episodes and had that two year gap, imagine how much the excitement would be for season three. Which is why like to Mike's point at the top of this episode, it's like, like, can they keep this up because they it seemed I don't want to say like they you know, blew, they.
Speaker 1: Load too early, you know what I'm saying. But it's like.
Speaker 2: Episode three is gonna be an.
Speaker 5: You got to look at episode three like it's about to be an intro though, so and I mean, I don't I don't even know how many episodes this season is if it's eighteen, but I think it's it's eight So this is the intro episode and you got five more episodes.
Speaker 1: It ain't.
Speaker 3: Ain't a lot more they can do.
Speaker 5: I hope it doesn't go signific down hell, but in the terms of the story, I like a dramatic slow down though, and I hope.
Speaker 4: It has to. I feel like it has to. You kind of have to reset, Like even if this was the way season three was supposed to go, right, even if that was the plan, you gotta calm down a little bit and let everybody regroup from what happened. So I just I don't see. We gotta see what happens with Aimen because he's gotta he's got to heal up from his wounds. So I think we're gonna take a minute slow down. We're probably gonna view it Christian Cole and his boring ass and figure out what's going on there. So I think there's no way for us to like not slow down. We'll probably fix the watch sheep stealer and his and his girl for a minute. I don't see any way for this to not slow down for a little bit at least the episode.
Speaker 7: M Yeah, we gotta give it grace.
Speaker 3: I don't want to spend episode they're gonna be playing with.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like an ANB A Young Boy video.
Speaker 8: But now, if this would have been like the finale, though, it would have been dope.
Speaker 1: Like her cutting out her head off.
Speaker 8: Walking to the throng blood in the blood, you know, the reflection of her walking to the throne in the in the blood as well and just sitting on that muffler, like, damn, this actually nice.
Speaker 4: But the range of emotions she showed though in that moment was powerful too.
Speaker 6: Yep, Like just the uncertainty, the uncertainty, the finally the like, it was so much emotion and then when Allison comes in, now you had that emotion and now she got kind of straightened up.
Speaker 7: Man, she did an amazing job right there.
Speaker 9: Yea, yeah, I'm curious see what she's gonna do with Alison. I mean, I don't think she's gonna kill her.
Speaker 3: You're gonna lock her up and lock her.
Speaker 8: Up now, I think actually like be talking to one another. I don't know if she's gonna lock her up.
Speaker 1: Let her around.
Speaker 9: That's that's gonna make her look extra. Damon's not gonna allow that, because that's gonna make her look in sick.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she might let her escape.
Speaker 9: She might like allow her to like get out and get away, because I.
Speaker 1: Don't think she wants to kill her or lock her up really.
Speaker 7: Mhm yeah, yeah, so yeah, because like, yeah, what does Aimon do now?
Speaker 1: Which one is? I don't know.
Speaker 5: The one is the one at the at the other castle. He just got to hold that castle down. He don't even, he ain't even. He probably won't get word for a minute that what's happening in kings Land and is happening.
Speaker 1: But the big yes, there's plenty of even's already out true true.
Speaker 3: But he can't leave that castle that he just took.
Speaker 1: Overreatha, he can't go nowhere, yees.
Speaker 5: So he probably stayed right there for a minute, and that's why he's gonna be stuck with that witch.
Speaker 9: That witch is gonna heal him up and be like, look, I will save your life if you guarantee that.
Speaker 3: I help you in the wars.
Speaker 4: I would give me here.
Speaker 1: I got powers and ship Biby Bobby Boot. He's gonna be like, all right, cool, yeah, but yeah, that's probably what's next. Claim to Rod's point, what are you gonna do after that?
Speaker 8: Because he can't fly his ass back to Queens Landing because they got them damn uh guns.
Speaker 1: They're gonna meet up with Christal Cole and for dragons. Army they got.
Speaker 3: Christal Cole got all the army with you. I got four dragons.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean they got more dragons too, and at the green Side they have more dragons.
Speaker 3: So they probably will.
Speaker 6: Meet castle with with with like with the guards gonna be protecting the castle.
Speaker 7: You got the dragons protecting the castle. They have the high ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I don't think that he's going to try to take kings Landing over, but I do think that they're gonna be able to link up with whoever is left from the Green Team and the dragons that they have and do some stuff over there at the Witch Castle and figure out the plan throughout the rest of the season.
Speaker 7: What other dragons do they have?
Speaker 1: They have two other ones, don't they who? Yeah, they have cy Helena's already.
Speaker 3: She is there.
Speaker 1: There's another dragon is there?
Speaker 7: Who's it is?
Speaker 1: But there's another dragon.
Speaker 5: Because his brother's dragon, but we don't know if it's it's got one wing, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not don't count, bro, I'm not counting. They got half, they got a possible.
Speaker 2: But I believe from where it's seeming like because I think we've lost what so far going from last season this season we lost three dragons from the.
Speaker 1: The Queen that got fired.
Speaker 2: Agon's dragon basically, and then and then Jason, Jason dragon died, So it feels like the place that we're going on, Oh maybe four because.
Speaker 1: Her son's dragon that got bit in half.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So based off this, seems like we're gonna lose all the dragons by the end of this series.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, definitely, yeah, because that's.
Speaker 4: Why deal for the Nearest to have dragons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so then what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: They got.
Speaker 5: They're gonna talk about those eggs before the season, because.
Speaker 1: What's her name has has four eggs or something.
Speaker 9: The mean, the mean racist lady has like four dragon eggs, so I'm assuming they must get destroyed or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see any of the thoughts on this episode.
Speaker 8: That's good man, that was great. I really enjoyed it. It was like this, all right, you God damn thrown.
Speaker 1: For now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship, I get a cushion bill like.
Speaker 1: About to say that throne look uncomfortable as don't up there forever. I just don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know who else takes the throw, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't trust Damon to let her stay up there.
Speaker 8: I think he's gonna he definitely gonna be sitting in and while she's sleep.
Speaker 1: Right, all the work, you're gonna be like, right, and what you don't do.
Speaker 4: Nothing kids so much?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, those are our thoughts on this episode of House of the Dragon.
Speaker 3: Please let us know what you guys think.
Speaker 2: Uh f p s is our podcast thread, the same as Reddit, and we'll catch you you on the next week's episode.
Speaker 1: We out peace Peace
Speaker 4: M