Speaker 1: Why From ball Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. The update with I Ran is that we're still a war of some kinds. I mean, that's really all there.
Speaker 2: Is to say, Tony Katz.
Speaker 1: Tony Katz today, Good to be here, Good to be with you, President Trump. He doesn't seem concerned, doesn't seem worried, doesn't seem to have a care in the world about it, and still wants to push the idea that, of course we control the Strait of Hormuz, and prices are dropping fast.
Speaker 2: The country is doing well.
Speaker 3: The Sack Park is fantastic, record We have seventy nine records so far in a short period of time. Four people are working right now in the United States and ever before, and prices are dropping fast. Iran is going fine, going just absolutely fine. We totally control the Strait of Hormos. We have control over it, nobody else, only US. Our navy is unbelievable and things are going great.
Speaker 4: For a cushy.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I'm supposed to respond to that, sir. I don't know how I supposed to respond when we're still over eighty dollars a barrel on oil, and it went up.
Speaker 2: Down a little bit from yesterday.
Speaker 1: I like that, but still above the seventy five number, which I'm supposed to believe is some kind of really important number to cost. And then you have the Wall Street Journal story about Iran and the survival economy. This goes to something we discussed yesterday. I believe in total honesty, and I believe in approaching everything with that, regardless of who gets upset.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 1: Everything with Iran is winnable. You just have to be willing to do it. The conversation with Leland Viitddert of News Nation yesterday, it was about whether or not there's the will, and his argument was Iran has the will and we don't.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that part to be true.
Speaker 1: I understand that that's what it looks like right now, but I've spent a lot of time thinking about that and going over that conversation. Am I to believe that President Trump doesn't have the will to end the Islamic regime. I believe that it is not his first choice. His first choice is to get the win. We've talked about this a million times, a million times that for Trump, the first rule of trump Ism is Trump wins. The second rule of trump Ism is that a deal can always be made as long as it adheres to the first rule of trump Ism. That is true, and he can declare victory anytime, and he could say, Okay, they're not having a nuclear weapon and control of the Strait is done, We're done.
Speaker 2: He could do that anytime he wants.
Speaker 1: He always leaves himself that opportunity, always, always, always, always, always leaves himself that opportunity. But the question before us is if he doesn't get those things with clarity, then he's got a legacy issue. This was my argument that if you have the Iranians enriching uranium at all, one centrifuge spins legacy shattered. That's reality. That's the harsh reality. And certainly that had to be known going into all of this. And I'll say it again, I support ending the regime. I support ending these terrorists so we don't have to put up with these terrorists anymore. I absolutely support ending them. The President was okay with the idea of behavior change. I think this was a mistake, an incredible mistake on his part. You had to know that you're going to do the thing. You have to do the thing in totality. But there was the story as I was talking about from the war Wall Street Journal about the survival economy, and I said, this falls into the conversation we had yesterday. And I am not somebody who buys into this. Iran is defying US pressure by becoming a survival economy. Who in Iran is becoming the survival economy? That's the question before US. Tehran's leaders focus on subsistence in bid to outlast sanctions in a naval blockade.
Speaker 2: So the people.
Speaker 1: Aren't in on this, The people aren't down for this. The IRGC is saying that we're okay living on rice and water. We are absolutely going to outlast because you can't handle high gas prices.
Speaker 2: That's now. So we have the argument here.
Speaker 1: We have what it is and we can keep this is Iran speaking of the Ranium regime.
Speaker 2: We can keep throwing bombs and drones at.
Speaker 1: US bases and can kill a soldier here and kill a soldier there, and you guys can't take it. Well, this would tell me certainly that you don't stop the bombings. And certainly, as we've discussed, the deal has to be made. With the other nations in the Gulf, and they're going to have to be the ones who go in, or you're going to have to arm the Kurds. There are a lot of options. The question is will they be taken? But the idea that Iran is this defiant power the problem with this story. It's the same story with the people who utilize the term for forever wars. It doesn't mean anything. That's what they're doing today after what we already did to them. What if what we did to them we keep doing to them. Exactly how long does their survival economy last? How long does it last? And the answer is can't be very long. They this is an admission of their issues, rationing scarce goods, limiting access to foreign currency, slashing investment, putting the burden onto households, preserving imports, trying to keep safe a machinery of the state, rising poverty, you get dysfunction. But it allows them to stall the talks with the United States. I would look at that as opportunity, and I would look at that and say, this means that there's an opportunity for further and further unrest amongst the Iranian people to happen to allow them to further and further rise up against the regime. Now, the regime are a bunch of murderers. They've murdered sixty seventy thousand people. To be clear, they the Iranian regime, have murdered more of their citizens than Hamas fighting terrorists. Lowlifes were killed by the Israelis. Yet somehow Israel is the group guilty of genocide.
Speaker 2: Stop it right there.
Speaker 1: We could just end that whole conversation, as that conversation has well been ended. It said, it's noise, it's pablem said in a regurgitated Pavlovian response by nonsense merchants. Of course everybody knows this, and of course everybody knows that Hamas is a terrorist organization that started this fight, and that the quote unquote Palestinian people in the main supported Hamas and didn't do anything to help free those hostages. Hostages held and people knew where they were and no one did a thing.
Speaker 2: They were fine with it. They were good with it.
Speaker 1: Let's not think that we're dealing with the poor downtrodden people there. These are people abused by Hamas. These are people who abused the Israelis, these Jews and Americans and others, by the way, and they were thrilled to do it. No one wants to discuss this reality, but it is indeed a reality.
Speaker 2: It is the.
Speaker 1: Factual situation on the ground. Iran has murdered more people. No one calls them genocidal. It seems pretty genocidal to anybody who has a brain and who is thinking. If you want the people to rise up, you have to give them the skill set by which to rise up, which means you have to arm them.
Speaker 2: One way or another. Now, how do you arm the people?
Speaker 1: Well, this is the conversation about the Kurds, and how do you arm the Kurds, which is this ethnic group that comes from the region. There's a tremendous, tremendous population, and you can do that and they will do the work. They've stated through reporting that they will do the work.
Speaker 2: And if they will do the work, why aren't we doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the reasons we're not doing it is because this was a plan from the Israelis, and it was jd Vance who got wind of it and.
Speaker 2: Said, now, let's let's not do this.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's leak this, let's not get this out there, let's not do this thing, and that was the end of that. A mistake, in my view, a massive mistake.
Speaker 2: In my view.
Speaker 1: Now, one could have argued that, hey, maybe this plan isn't the best plan. That's at least a conversation amongst military experts, people in the know. People have an idea. Okay, if you do this, here's the reaction to this, and here's how this group is going to respond. Here's how this other group is going to do things right. You could have all of that. But to say, hey, let me leak this so nothing happens whatsoever and eliminate the possibility, I think that's an absolutely massive mistake, a serious, serious error. But it goes along with jd Vance's view of this, and Jade Vance's view of this is not a good view.
Speaker 2: You either end the regime or we stay in this place.
Speaker 1: President Trump seems okay to stay in this place where the blockade is there. You keep saying that the Strait is in our control, but nothing shows that it's in our control, and you weight them out the siege mentality. I don't think you have a siege mentality without continued bombings. I think that's a big mistake. I think you have to make things uncomfortable for the IRGC, and the way you make things uncomfortable for the IRGC is they have to die. There's ways to do that. You could do it from the air, but I think you're gonna need people. You're going to need people on the ground. I want to hear more from the President about the pressure put on these Gulf nations. And you'll note you still haven't seen any movement from the Israelis. Absolutely nothing still on the Sidelast. The only thing you've heard from the Israelis recently is that they looked at the deal regarding a Hamas surrender and they're like, Nah, that's not going to work. We're not pulling a single troop out of Gaza until every Hamas fighter has surrendered and we have every single weapon.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know how you're going to prove that. So there we are there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like this idea of the border peace, although I think it's a terrible name, and I like the idea of other nations investing in Gaza therefore and some skin in the game.
Speaker 2: I like all of that.
Speaker 1: The whole rethink of the Middle East I like, but that rethink is coming from the president, and it has had levels of success. Why isn't that rethink coming from the other Middle East nations saying if Aram's gone, our life is easier, If this regime is gone, our life is better. What are we doing? What are we waiting for? They've never been this week. Let's go to work, Tony, their week. But they're still able to do this, this, this, this, and this, Yes, and imagine what happens, and they could have a nuclear weapon. So I'm glad we took out those facilities. I am Tony. They were never close to a nuclear weapon. It was all a lie. I don't believe any of that, Like I don't believe that the US was forced into this, manipulated by Israel. I don't believe in any of that either, Not for a second do I buy into any of that. The threat is the threat, and they've always shown themselves to be the threat, and they're still showing themselves to be the threat. So I don't know why anybody would think that somehow you had to be drawn into something when it was clear and obvious.
Speaker 2: But there's a reason that Israel right now is on the sidelines.
Speaker 1: There's a reason that being kept on the sidelines that much is crystal crystal, crystal clear.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why at this moment they.
Speaker 1: Aren't being unleashed to do more of what they can do, which is this precision attack, precision fighting, and maybe further crack the IRGC, which would create opportunities for us.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's coming.
Speaker 1: But the idea of Iran is able to wade us out because they are in a survival economy.
Speaker 2: That's now, when the water runs.
Speaker 1: Out, when the beans run out, you know, you know what I mean, there comes a moment where this becomes more and more untenable for the people, and they are something you have to contend with. Now, the world's going to watch these people get murdered by the Iranian regime. Well, so far they have, world's done absolutely nothing. How long does that last?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a high stakes game, no question, this is a serious high stakes game. If we're going to go the siege route, I don't have a choice. That's the update we go the siege route. Does Iran have the desire to wait us out? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Right now? Do they have will? Absolutely? Do we I would hope so?
Speaker 1: And do I think that President Trump has wholly given up on this. He actually don't. Maybe you can call it naive it, maybe you can call it hope. It's just I think he's trying different tactics in all the ways. He tries different things, and if it's come to a place of weigh him out, he's gonna try it to wag him out, especially if he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't think it hurts him too bad.
Speaker 1: Just stop saying that the strait is open, we have control. If we had control, oil would be below eighty dollars a barrel. We don't yet, So get it or stop saying it. That's that is, at the very least, would make us all happy because we're tired of hearing.
Speaker 2: The nonsense about this.
Speaker 1: Keep it here. I'm Tony Kats. Find everything at tonycats dot com. This is Tony Kats today.
Speaker 6: We've got twelve and a half billion dollars a little less than a year ago, about ten months ago, and we have been working over time to deliver for the American people. So thus far we have changed out sixty percent of the copper to fiber. Once we get done switching over to fiber, where they're going to have to take our network from analog to digital. Don't laugh at us. Most companies have done this years ago. We are about to do that here at the FAA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's embarrassing this modernization that's only happening now at our airports.
Speaker 2: But it's like the Cobbler's kids.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody has shoes, and the cobblers kids doesn't because the Cobbler's too busy make and choose for the other people. It's kind of that, and it's kind of, you know, just a whole bunch of ignorance until now. Tony Kats. Tony Kats today, A pleasure to be here, guys. Thanks for you, Thanks to you for being here. If I could talk, i'd be a great radio host. This is the Secretary of Transportation Sean Duffy saying we're modernizing, We're getting things on track, We're working on getting things done. This is the press conference yesterday.
Speaker 6: We have installed ninety six surface awareness systems like the one we are going to deploy today here at Newark. We have deployed nine new radar systems, three hundred and sixty three analogue radios that we use between air traffic controllers and our pilots and airplanes. That's going from analog to digital. Nineteen towers have been converted to electronic flight strips. We have one hundred and fifty one new voice switch systems across America.
Speaker 2: They are making moves.
Speaker 1: I'm thrilled to see it, and I'm I'm a fan of Sean Duffies. I think he has been outrageously impressive. You go back to his first day on the job, he gets sworn in, and then that evening you have the Regional American Airlines jet hitting the helicopter outside of DC on approach into Reagan National helicopter shouldn't have been there, or a pilot error, as at least was reported, horrifying people dead, awful, awful, terrible, And there he was less than a day on the job doing this, and he has been on top of it and professional ever since.
Speaker 2: And it is not glamorous.
Speaker 1: It's not Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Treasury. It's not glamorous. It's just getting done day by day. This isn't Pete Buddha judges to Apartment of Transportation where there's talk of chuotchoo trains and look at me, I'm riding my bike to work. After the suv drops me off two blocks from the office.
Speaker 2: That happened. You saw it, and I, oh, yeah, if you didn't know that, actually that actually was a thing that happened.
Speaker 1: No work's getting done, the systems are getting upgraded.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 1: This is I can't even believe I'm saying this regarding government but efficient. I'm thrilled by what I'm seeing, and I'm thrilled to have somebody who is focused on not pretending to breastfeed, but is focused on the job. These things matter, and they are indeed unglamorous, but they do require our time. You know, I am a believer that we should end the income tax. Oh, I wholeheartedly believe that the income tax is a sin. The idea that government has any connection to my labor, has any right to my labor, is nonsense. I also argue that no good has ever come from the income tax. I feel differently on a state level, although when it comes to income taxes, I'm always the same. But states can do things that I believe the federal government should not be allowed to do. We should absolutely get rid of the income tax. That is different than whether or not I believe they can collect taxes. It's different than whether or not I believe that there is a price to pay for the liberty society and keeping these things going and flowing and working. Now we can argue that's not the role of government, that's actually the role of the airport itself. Well, we can discuss an idea of standards. We can discuss that we may not want big government, but we can at least agree in an article on section eight. We can agree on some basic skills things. And if this is going to be one of the basic things we agree on, I don't mind it being funded. What I want is professionalism. I want to focus on making sure the dollar is not misspent or mis managed, and I want results to that end.
Speaker 2: I like seeing this.
Speaker 1: Sean Duffy is getting results, and this is good.
Speaker 2: This is very, very very good. I want to see more of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not one hundred percent sure in what other capacity we're going to see it, what Department of transportation, There could be some.
Speaker 2: Things, but this is what we want to see across the board. If we're going to spend our money, we want success.
Speaker 1: We want to see rational people, professional people, doing a professional.
Speaker 2: Job and getting it done quickly and clearly. Good on Seawan Duffy. This is Tony Kats today.
Speaker 1: So the numbers come in on the consumer price index, an inflation conversation, and they're up point one point one. Huh that ain't that ain't bad at all. The annual rates three point four, Well, that's not great, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not going up. If inflation is not going up.
Speaker 1: It's going to tell the Federal Reserve don't do any rate hikes because they want to because inflation is still too high. But the measure doesn't make any sense when you get rid of food and energy, volatile energy and it goes up to point two. I don't understand what's happening here, Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, Good to be with you. Doctor Batt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis, is here to make it all make sense. This is peculiar, right, because there's a lot of conversation about that. The Fed was going to raise rates in September. You have two Federal Reserve governors who want to do that because the inflation is still too high. Tariffs are causing that. Tarots did not create an explosion of inflation. It's just keeping it higher than we want it to. Be, but you also have this madness of oil prices because of what's going on in Iran that's having an effect. Yet somehow, if I take energy out, the measure of inflation goes up, and that doesn't make any sense at all. So let's start where we start, doctor Matt Will. What does this report say to you?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, you got to remember that this is not the report that the FED is going to use to make decisions. But it does give Kevin Walsh cover and we spoke of that just about that just a few days ago. Kevin now has more time. This is a good enough report that it's going to give him some breathing room again to not have to make a decision to increase rates to control inflation, because this isn't the measure that they use to make their decisions. But here's the good news. So the report point one for the months, it's now a trend. Last month it was down point four down. So we now have a two month decent trend in the CPI, which is what you and I pay when we go to the grocery store core you mentioned at point two point two. That's two point four annualized. That's still too high, but the rest of the report gives him cover. In fact, when you dig down into the details, almost every category is in good shape. The only two that are not are airline tickets, which are two point two percent for the month, and healthcare, which is point six. The healthcare is persistent. We continue to see an increase in healthcare inflation. That is the big red flag in this report. If there is one, the airlines, I'm not worried about. That's a blip because they have contracted inventory during the whole situation with Iran. They're going to expand their inventory once things stabilize. It's a good report. It's not a decision report. But the bottom line for me is it gives Kevin Walsh more time to make the right decisions. So he should be happy, and quite honestly, we should be happy because he'll probably end up doing the right thing on inflation.
Speaker 1: Now, let me you said trend. Now, let me go through a couple numbers with you. If I take a look at all items from May, June and July, all items was point five negative point four and last month point one that we're discussing. If I take out food and energy, it goes point two zero point zero and then point two.
Speaker 2: What we just saw in the month of July. What the hell kind of trend does that?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, it's not a uniform trend, but they're all low. When you take with you, when you look at the core, which you did, and those numbers you just listed, those are consistently low. Now I know I'm saying low. You and I don't agree. Two point four percent inflation is not low, but it's lower than it was, and it's low enough that it's going to allow him to not have to take inflation reactions quickly. And again, I've told you before and I'll say it again. I don't think the way you fight inflation right now is by increasing the Fed Funds rate. I think the Fed Funds rate is stable. It should stay stable. I like where it's at. The way that he wants to fight it, and the way I also want to fight it is to begin to sell assets off the balance sheet.
Speaker 1: Talking to doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis, we'll save that conversation for another day. Annual inflation rate at three point four percent. We look at this, the market looks at this and says, we don't care.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, again, market's looking at it like I do. That three point four percent is a government number that's twelve months old. They're not looking twelve months old. The market is looking at this month and last month, and both of these months. If you look at the headline number negative point four and point one. The market likes it. So immediately when this report was released, four things happened. We saw that the Nasdaq went up, We saw that the Dow went up. We saw that interest rates went down into both the ten year and the two year, so we saw a decrease in rates. We saw an increase in the stock market. The market likes this report because they see the same thing I see. Kevin Varsh gets breathing room, and that's what they want him to have.
Speaker 1: All Right, you're going to drag me into this conversation because your argument, sir, is that the removing of things from the balance sheet is the golden goose. Once that starts happening, everybody does better. The tariffs won't matter, oil prices won't matter. Your pain in the ass brother in law won't matter. Nothing matters if we take things off the balance sheet. First, describe what it means to take things off the balance sheet. What is Kevin Walsh, the new chair of the Federal Reserve, believes in, And then is it indeed the panacea we've all been hoping for.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna answer your first your second question. First, it's not the panacea, but it's one of the pieces. Tariffs are the other piece, and that is a big, big problem. And I will refer people to an article that you sent me about, you know, mister wonderful Kevin N. Leary talking about how bad the tariffs are and how the AI is covering up the damage done by those. So no, it's not the panacea, but the way it works is very simple. The Fed and anybody should look this up. Just go to Google and look up FED balance sheet and look at the image. Look up images. You'll see this massive balance sheet that they have. They own all these assets, mortgages, treasury bills. They need to sell those. They've been buying them to juice the economy that was wrong. They need to sell them because here's what happens. They sell a bond because the government owns it. They sell a mortgage because the government owns it. As soon as they sell those, they receive cash. And that cash is removed from the economy. That is the key. When they remove the cash from the economy, inflation goes down. They need to sell these assets. They need to take cash out of the economy. Kevin Warsh knows that's the way to do it, not by increasing interest rates. That is not the right solution. Interest rates are now in a very good equilibrium location. Now they need to sell assets and pull that cash out of the economy. But there are other parts, like we mentioned, like tariffs, like federal government deficits.
Speaker 1: Talking to doctor Matt Wyal, economists at the University of Indianapolis, let me throw a curve your way. I wanted to talk to you about the report, but in the world of ai as, what I had sent you regarding Kevin O'Leary is that Kevin O'Leary's point is that we're spending so much money investing in AI it is booying the economy.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't for that, the tariffs.
Speaker 1: Would knock this not out of this economy and break it into And I sent that to you and your response to me was where I was at. He clearly listens to our conversations. He's listening to the show every single day. We've been having this conversation for over a year now in different ways. But on the AI tip, Brad Lightcamp, who was the chief operating officer for open Ai, has left the company. He's going to start something new. The question before us is is this a sign of something bad that at the one of the bigger AI groups that you're starting to see it's not just him.
Speaker 2: You're seeing people head for the exits.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, are they heading for the exits or are they heading for new opportunities? I mean, think about it. If you were a big shot in one of these companies, You've got your stock options, you've got your pay that you've made over the years you cashed in. But wait, we're at the beginning of this boom, and I believe we're at the beginning of this boom. Wouldn't you go off and be, you know, the next Steve Jobs, the next Bill Gates. Wouldn't you want to start your own I really believe that these people know there's a golden goose out there and they're going to go get their own.
Speaker 2: When you say get their own, that is to believe that is to believe that there's more investment to come. We're already into the We're over a trillion dollars in the investments, and you're telling me that there's more to come. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not a believer that the pie is finite, right, I'm not a player in that, but even I have to ask the question, exactly how much more investment can there possibly be?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't have the number in front of me at my fingertips, but just go look at what Meta did last two weeks. They announced massive bond issues for the purposes of getting so much cash that could dump into data centers and AI development. Apple, which is way behind the curve on this. They aren't even in the game yet. Wait till they get into the AI game. Apple has a history. I'm not a fan of Apple's r indeed since Steve Jobs passed, but I got to tell you they's nothing to be sneezed at. This company knows what they're doing.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: People are going to look back and, oh, you're kidding me. I should have gotten into the E the AI early.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not too late to get in on AI. This thing is just beginning to take off. I mean, I could give you this week of people entrepreneurs I've had conversations with who are saying it's revolutionizing their business across the world.
Speaker 1: Great, it's revolutionizing their business across the world. And there are going to be plenty of places that there's pushback on, like you know what, we tried to say, I crap and it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: We tried to say I stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what, we actually need people again these things EBB and flow.
Speaker 2: My question was.
Speaker 1: To the idea of is there a moment where markets say that's too much investment, that you guys are spending in the wrong places. We need to self correct on all of this because you're all being ridiculous.
Speaker 4: You know what. The answer is, yes, but this is not that situation. This is not a bubble like two thousand and one. Because these companies have earnings. These companies up profits. Another reason that we see CPI being moderated and not let's go back to the original topic and not the producer prices those things are still inflated is because the profits are so huge. These profits are justified. These prices are justified when you see the price of a stock going up. This is not you know, a one hundred times earnings with no earnings. Sometimes these are earnings, these are profits, and the prices are reasonable given the growth in these companies. There is no bubble here. There is will the market go down at some point, of course, but there is no bubble that we're looking at in the near future.
Speaker 1: Doctor Matt Well, economist at the University of Indianapolis. I appreciate you taking the time to be with us. Keep it right here. This is Tony Katz today. So those primary results, yeah, sure, the progressive wins in Minnesota in that center right, so the Democrats. But it's not like Angie Craig wasn't also going to be a leftist. It's that Peggy Flanagan is a ridiculous life leftist.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz, Tony Katz today.
Speaker 1: These are the people who else who decided that Amy Klobachar should be the nominee for governor. I mean, she's gonna get elected governor. It's unbelievable to witness. I've always argued, though, that Klobachar has something in her that has the capacity to be normal. I believe that she has it in her. The question is will she do it? And more often than not, she chooses no. She'd rather just you know, throw a stapler at you or use it to eat a salad.
Speaker 2: She's an odd, odd bird.
Speaker 1: And then in Wisconsin, the big one, Francesca Hung loses the primary.
Speaker 2: She loses the.
Speaker 1: Primary when she was twenty two points ahead, twenty two points in some poles, she was double digits ahead. And in the end she loses the primary to David Crowley, whose name you never heard in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: How does that happen? How did they get the polling so wrong?
Speaker 1: Listen the socialists, which is to say, the communist doesn't care. They're moving forward, they're moving forward to pace because they've got a plan, they've got a strategy, they've got a philosophy. And this is Zaron Mamdani before he was mayor, when he was community organizer. Are just you know layman KMMI Islamist, a living example of the right Green Alliance, and this was his plan and strategy.
Speaker 5: I think that with the interesting thing about our communities here is I think that minority communities, because we have never had representation, we are tied much more to identity. White communities they've had representation forever, and so for them, their tie is a little less identity and a little more ideology. And so what I mean by that is, we have a lot of voters here who think of themselves first as progressive voters, and so we reach out to them speaking about our platform, our progressive platform. And you're very right that you need someone in the middle to be a validator, someone to tell them to trust us, believe in us. We've had that with Tiffany Kaban and Cynthia Nixon.
Speaker 1: So the plan is to use liberal white women like like Cynthia Nixon, or just liberal women in general, to get yourself into white communities to get them to vote for you. I will say liberal women. I've always said this, liberal white women most dangerous people in America because they'll allow anything.
Speaker 2: They will allow anything.
Speaker 1: But it's an interesting point about identity versus ideology. This is black people voting for black candidates, Muslims voting for Muslim candidates, So we don't care about anything else, just muslim click check.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: We can't, we can't have this. They're the ones screaming racism. They're the ones screaming all sorts of xenophobic this and and whiteness is the problem.
Speaker 2: Look at what they're doing. They're admitted to who they are and how they work and all the rest.
Speaker 1: We could get these people to vote as this block because the only thing that will matter is that we share this skin color or this identity, and we'll use liberal white women to get white women to come for us, to come to our side, to.
Speaker 2: Vote for us.
Speaker 1: That's very telling. That's a plan, that's a strategy. Before you knew his name, he was working the game. He was working the strategy. Do we understand what it is that we're up against when we talk about these communists? How long it's been happened? And this goes back to the Secretary of States report on Cuba. This has been the effort and it's getting results. And they don't care if they lose some primary Wisconsin. They'll be back at it two years, and you better damn we'll be ready for it. Find out every thing at Tonycotts dot com. I'll catch you tomorrow. Everybody, take care