Speaker 1: Lay, I'm seeing the video where this girl gave her life to God. And she folded that dude clothed up so neat and sat on the punch and she said, all weapons falling against me. She said, I'm talking about man, I watched that video. That thing, but that thing, that thing touched me. Man, she will when they follow your clothes and put it neat neat that I mean she was quoting scripts. She said, I'm going back to church. So everybody know that video. The video went viral outfield. You got to see it, she said. She said, oh, she was just quoting scriptures with his clothes outside. She was sitting on the steps waiting on him. She said, no, I'm not going to be gassed and I'm not gonna be a prisoner. And my boy, I felt, I felt all of that.
Speaker 2: She got his ass. Who I met with, who I sleep with? I knew right then. Yeah, she didn't even care what what you mean? Who you said?
Speaker 1: She said, all weapons, but the thing was quoting scripts. Wife, guy say, I started praying like that. She folded them clothes some damn and set them, I mean, stacked it. Then you can see the clothes and man, somebody please him in that.
Speaker 2: But there's no anger in that. If you throw out the window, you still feel some emotions. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got a chance spending that block. If she falled them.
Speaker 1: Down, closed up and then put down, put down something where they won't touch the cement on.
Speaker 2: The porch, he must have did something. Who cause nice and neat? She said he was. She said she kept dreaming that he was cheating. That's when you don't smash her cousin. Once you grew up with my god today, my god today, oh my god. Yeah. But anyway, it's a mail law. I listened that. I got to my feelings about that. How about that. Let's start there, start with me. Let's get into these man Loss, Let's get to feel no kind of way about that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, but we're gonna let that. We're gonna let that slide. Yeah, So make sure that y'all get the Man Lost book. The Man Loss is in an actual book, and you can get that on Amazon right now.
Speaker 2: Just putt in a special k mail loss and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out everybody listening on classes tw one, o two nine in Atlanta. If you're gonna be in Atlanta next week, I got a big show coming up called grown Folk Business and you can get tickets for this show on my Instagram at.
Speaker 2: Special K nine one three. So it's gonna be a very very nice one man show. Amazing. All right, let's get into your man law. Let's start with this one.
Speaker 3: A man cannot get a rapper's face tattered on your body unless that rapper.
Speaker 2: Is your father. So yeah, you're right about a picture.
Speaker 3: You can't put no picture of future on your chest, or Tupac on your back, or Biggie on you No, no, no millennium unless it's your daddy. Don't tatt the other man or Jesus Christ, which is one of the same. Don't put no other man on your body. You can't ask another grown man for a piece of his cupcake or muffin, Oh.
Speaker 2: Dall, but you can take half a bagel or the top half of the bagel. Now, yeah, but a muffin you that you can't, Hey man, let me get a piece of muffin about the top. Yeah, oh, you can't. Just say let me get a piece of your muffin. And you gotta throw half a bakel at him. You gotta throw it.
Speaker 3: At him, slide across the table, especially if you're in prison at the time, do not ask another man for a pizza, his muffin, not.
Speaker 2: Even a hostess. No, not that cream, a side cream.
Speaker 3: I want none of that, None of that, Twinky. I want to just geting somebody Hello.
Speaker 2: Right now? Do we need to talk to heir? He just lost the super You don't know the super day. Yeah, he's David. Now you're just David. Talk about it.
Speaker 4: He's not.
Speaker 3: We're talking about man talking about just give me the cream. Brog Gary over there smiling, you love the cranes.
Speaker 2: I don't even come.
Speaker 3: And she walked through the barber shop and all the Now this happened over the weekend. If a fine chick walk through the barbershop, all the dudes in that make comments about him when you leave, you can't be the one to make things weird talking about her.
Speaker 2: You know, I only look at my wife. I don't really be looking at no other man.
Speaker 3: We need to hear all of that saying, just don't say nothing, but don't make things all weird.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody looking at.
Speaker 1: You quiet yet, just look at your phone like you And.
Speaker 3: If you're eating a long pickle spear, you cannot carry on a conversation with a man until you finished. Bro right, you come with a sandwich. It come with your sandwich at Jason Delly. But you can't be talking.
Speaker 2: To another dude until you finish that something. But it's still long.
Speaker 3: And yeah, no, you got to cut yourself, dof you can't talk while you man.
Speaker 1: The hot dogs that Jackson's ice cream off of Holiday Beach Boulevard and bought the hot dog on the table.
Speaker 2: Fat man, my son, both of my sons got up. They just got up. How long was it?
Speaker 5: And on the freakingst Morning Morning show, Yeah, I got page right here, Afrita's good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning Ricky. It's Monday, August seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Here's what's going on in the news.
Speaker 4: A desserving scene in downtown Raleigh after a black man was found hanging from a tree Saturday afternoon near Nash Square. Police they first responders tried to save him, but he's pronounced dead at the scene, and Ralegh Police currently say they have found no evidence of foul play and are investigating the death as a suicide, while the medical examiner is also reviewing the case. The incident happened near a Caribbean festival and quickly sparked concern and speculation online Ricky. At least four black people have been reported found hanging from trees or wooded areas in the US this year alone, with authorities classifying investigating most as suicide. It's twenty nine year old Stage of Fortune was found hanging behind an abandoned how earlier this month, and a new report alleges seventy potentially misclassified modern day lynching cases across seven Southern states from two thousand to twenty twenty five. In other news, the sixty day US Iran deadline expired today without a peace deal.
Speaker 2: TALX installed.
Speaker 4: Iran still hasn't reopened the Strait of Ramuse, and President Trump is threatening more economic pressure on Tran. Meanwhile, oil prices arising again, keeping pressure on Americans at the pump, and this is becoming a political problem for Trump. A new poll says seventy nine percent of Americans disapprove of Trump's handling of gas prices, including fifty two percent of Republicans. Gas is averaging about four dollars and seven cents a gallon nationally. But there is even another concern. The Strategic Petroleum Reserve has now fallen below three hundred million barrels. Now, it hasn't been that litt since nineteen eighty three. So what that means is we're basically burning through our emergency oil stash, relying on that same reserve to protect consumers from higher gas prices.
Speaker 2: And finally, Ricky, some good news.
Speaker 4: Who needs golp ones when we've got coffee? Researchers say regular coffee drinkers tend to have less body fat and more muscle mass. The study found the link between coffee consumption and a leaner body composition.
Speaker 2: Now, before you replace the gym with Starbucks.
Speaker 4: Ricky, researcher stress that the study does not prove coffee burns fat or Bill's muscles, So technically coffee is not a workout, but it does kind of get us moving, even if it is towards the coffee pot.
Speaker 2: Its movement, that too.
Speaker 4: Real, quick, Ricky, It's National black Cat Appreciation Day, so get into it. Brint, Bony Stards and more gotta rica Smiley Money dot Com.
Speaker 2: Now here's a look at support.
Speaker 1: Rocky.
Speaker 2: The sports genius is in the building.
Speaker 6: Mine Clarisa Seals got the job done, defeated k Scott in the sixth round by TKO this past weekend and at l to recapture the WBC and WBA middleweight world title. She dropped fifteen pounds man. She came from the heavyweight division at one hundred and seventy five pounds dollar way down to one sixty to recapture them belts man.
Speaker 2: So big up to Clarissa right there doing her thing.
Speaker 6: A lot of preseason football action happened over the weekend. One game, real quick to highlight, Chicago Bears at Cleveland Brown. Chicago won the game thirty four to ten. But let's talk about the two quarterbacks. Deshaun Watson looked pretty good out there, eleven fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: And twenty six yards, very solid.
Speaker 6: Chador Sanders came off the bench six four eleven eighty yards very soldid. It's just the preseason game, but let's see how this quarterback controversy in a positive way continues to develop.
Speaker 2: We'll keep y'all posted. It's my quick sports toport right there.
Speaker 6: Follow me on social media at rock t Holla, rad at the hot spot right now.
Speaker 2: Drop it like it's had, drop it like it's hard, so and cast me at the hot spot. It's the all of eighteen, aren't every around them on the show to time at the hot Spot? What up? Bratt?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: Ricky?
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. I'm your girl, Brat Tattan and this is the hot spot where we bring you music, movies and more. So let's get on off into it. Well, y'all, it's back to school season and Usher's oldest son, Cinco, is now a freshman at Howard University. Are you supposed a tribute to Cinco?
Speaker 2: And here's a little bit of that.
Speaker 6: Shoot, this is just the beginning, man, what a wild and amazing adventure.
Speaker 2: And you hear in the Mecca it's your time to shine. Here.
Speaker 6: You wanted this, you manifested this, you called this attaction, you didn't give up, and now this is your beginning.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm so proud of you. It's your time. It's your time to shine. It's it's on. You're sure what Usher is now? I love it.
Speaker 7: Graduated from high school earlier this year and he's now student Howard University.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 7: Yes, this is Usher's eldest son with his ex wife Tamika Foster. So congratulations. Go out to Sinko on his next chapter. That's got to be crazy seeing your son go off.
Speaker 2: To college, just gone from you. Oh you can't protect him no more.
Speaker 1: And a joke, man, because because when your ass walk back to that car, it'd be when you walk back to the car jazz alone, you're thinking they're going to get back in the car, which is and then when they turn around and see them walk back up in that dawn, they're right back.
Speaker 2: To carry me carry so hard?
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, how did you do it?
Speaker 2: Every year? I did?
Speaker 1: We listen, me and Brandon listen to Tupac and Biggie all the way to Alabama State. I'm talking about we was, we was in the car. We knew all the lyrics. We was parting and got that room fixed up. Man, But boar that ride back and walk past that damn bedroom.
Speaker 7: Yeah that next morning right now, Iggy, did you think you matter?
Speaker 2: While Riggy, did you think about getting a little place there? Because me and my husband like, well, get a la rentouse down here, right. I went down the renouse.
Speaker 1: Like two days later. I was down there acting like I needed to check on something.
Speaker 2: The financially aid. You just couldn't stay away, couldn't stay away?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Oh my goodness. All right, y'all last, but not least before before Clarissa Shields just reminded everybody why they call it the guilt greatest woman in all time. Ray J got in the ring the box actor Orlando Brown for the celebrity boxing match, and y'all Brandy was dead too, and any of y'all talking while they was in the car on the way to the fight.
Speaker 2: He is in the car. I did not expect to see ray before his fight.
Speaker 7: Here he is, Jim Shorts, your blood.
Speaker 2: Nothing, just a T shirt and some jeans. Not even reading the bike.
Speaker 4: You hear.
Speaker 2: Nothing else. Yeah, they don't have to stand by and see.
Speaker 7: And here's the commentators announcing the winner of that fight.
Speaker 2: And now the Zoo's champion. Hooray that changed his life.
Speaker 4: Ray J is fack out of one wish that wis true.
Speaker 7: So it was over sixteen thousand fans to stay far Marina, y'all, as well as the libs like FLORYD Mayweather, Lodo, two Chains Porch, Williams, Kevin Gates, Ussher. So Atlanta really showed up and showed out, and ray J and Clarissa Shills definitely showed out.
Speaker 2: So congratulations go out to.
Speaker 7: Them all, right, y'all were gonna wrap up the Hotspotal on that note, but if you miss any part of the show, make sure you check it out on the Ricky S. Miley Morning Show podcast, available wherever you get your podcasts, and you can catch me on all my social media ads.
Speaker 2: So so brand