Speaker 1: Live from Ball Heart Blind and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today. I'm taking a look at these primaries. I'm taking a look.
Speaker 2: At what happened in Wisconsin, and I am saying to myself, my gosh, can nobody get any polling right? Now? It wasn't true in all places. They certainly got pulling right in for example, Wisconsin. No, I'm sorry Minnesota, but they absolutely got it wrong, horrifically, horrifically wrong in Wisconsin. So much so that we have to ask ourselves if we're gonna believe anything they have to say. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today and absolute pleasure, guys, glad that you are here live streaming as we do on the YouTube's and on Rumble. Just go to Tony Kat's, look for the channel Tony Kats Today, and make it happen on the Twitter ex Tony Katz and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio. Now, some things weren't a surprise, right, Peggy Flanagan winning the Senate primary for the Democrats in Minnesota or Andree Craig is not a surprise. They went with the lieutenant governor. She had name recognition. Of course, this is the one who says, protect trans kids. We're wearing a T shirt that has a knife on it, right, says protect trans kids, and it's got the knife on it, because she's going to be really tough. If you don't protect those trans kids. My gosh, if you don't let us mutilate children, I'm going to be so angry with you. Meanwhile, in Connecticut, they just stopped allowing that procedure to take place. They said, no more mutilating children, which is of course the right response. And we should go a step further that the doctors who engage in child mutilation should be questioned. No, no, no, no, no no. This isn't a medical practice we find okay, top surgery, bottom surgery, chemical castration, all of it has to go. Children are not adults and we don't allow them to define themselves in this way or mutilate themselves this way. And anybody who wants to give children agency is out of their heads and is a danger to those children. Show me the person who wants to give a child agency, and I will show you the person who wants to abuse that child. I said it, I meant it, you can quote me. I'm cool with it. Peggy Flanagin wins that. But this is this is Minnesota. This is the land of the DFL. And with the DFL in Minnesota, being radically left is part of their charm. And when I say charm, I'm not referring to any kind of charm whatsoever whatsoever. DFL, Democratic Farmer Labor, this is their party. They've always been more left. That's that's who they are. I mean, this is the place that elects Tim Walls. And if Tim Walls hadn't been basically thrown to the side by videos by Nick Shirley and reporting by City Journal and others, well then he'd be running. But he knew it was gonna be too much because you know, he knew about the fraud and didn't tell nobody. Wait, that's just me, that's my That's what I suspect. Innocent until proven guilty. So she wins, and Amy Klobachar is now the Democrats nominee to be governor. Amy Klobachar, you know who never found a staple or she didn't love. She's an odd bird. Something about her. I've always like, I think I've met her once. I forget where we were where I some some Caucus. Maybe we were in Iowa, and I thought she was mostly lovely. You know, I met w Washerman Schultz. I thought she was mostly lovely. Her politics are sinning against nature, but her I thought she was lovely. Clobachar I always thought somewhere in her was the capacity to be normal, and she just never just never embraced that that idea. That's Minnesota. Then you had South Carolina. South Carolina was interesting. South Carolina was interesting because this was the special right, this was about replacing the late Senator Lindsey Graham. So you take a look at the data, and you take a look at the map. The map is interesting. So you had Darlene Graham Nardonne, who's the sister. You had Ralph Norman. You have Russell Fry Russell Norman, I'm sorry, Ralph Norman, the congressman. We know that Darlene, she was picked to replace Lindsey Graham to finish out his term. Right, so she's the Senator, But we also know that Lindsay Graham was on the ballot for re election. So they're having a special election to determine who will be on the ballot for the reelection for November. Right, the midterm. In this special election, Darlene Graham comes in first, but she only gets thirty two point seven percent of the vote. Ralph Norman comes in second with twenty four point six percent. Russell Fry in third with nineteen point six percent. Top two vote getters Graham and Norman, they move on to a runoff on August twenty fifth to determine who will be on the ballot November three. That's has not much time to run for office. They both at least can say that they have some name.
Speaker 3: I D.
Speaker 2: Graham as a congressman, I'm sorry, Norman as a congressman, Graham as Graham. You take a look at the map and you see green, red, and kind of purple blue. The green was Ralph Norman, the red is Darlene Graham, and the blue is Russell Frye, and it segments out to where they're located. Ralph Norman wins the north, Russell Frye wins the east, and Darlene Graham wins the rest. So Columbia and Charleston go for Graham. Now the question before us is going to be what happens to Russell fry Voters sixty five seven and fourteen of them who absolutely could tip the scales in this election. What we know about them is that they definitely didn't vote for Darlen Graham. So does that mean that they are opposed to Darlene Graham? To see this, Ah, I'm not a South Carolina expert, and neither of you. This gets really interesting. A special election in two weeks, This to me is absolutely a bourbon and popcorn event. Just don't get yourself too wrapped up in it. Just watch it and see what happens. This is really interesting. I mean, the circumstance is odd. A senator dies, a sister is filling the term, the sisters running to replace him on the ballot, and does not get the overwhelming support, and there is a spoiler section of the state at play. Honestly, I'm just that's my own kind of curios I'm very interested in what happens here. But the story, kids, the story is Wisconsin. The Wisconsin primary is the most surreal thing in the world. We're talking about the Democrats here. We already knew that Tom Tiffany was going to be the Republican and he will go up against David Crowley, And you're like, excuse me, Tony, Tony, Tony, mister Katz, sir you with the hair and the great stuff. Excuse me. That's supposed to be Francesca Hung, right, the crazed socialist, the one who wants to cancel Thanksgiving. She's supposed to be the winner here. Everybody knows that. The poll said, so, that's right. The poll said, so you bet your sweet but bippi, the poll said so. Check out these numbers. This was the polling. This is from RealClearPolitics, realclearpolling dot com. These were the numbers. If you take a look at the last five polls now where it says current results, that's the win for Crowley. The last five has Francesca Hung, this commy weirdo freak show up by double digits plus eleven plus thirteen plus twenty plus twenty two plus eighteen.
Speaker 4: Plus twenty two. Holy crop. That should be a blowout. That should be remarkable. She should have walked away with this with everything in her Nope. David Crowley gets three hundred and fifteen two hundred and thirty five votes. Francesca Hung gets three hundred and eleven four hundred and seventy five votes, thirty nine point eight one percent versus thirty nine point thirty three percent.
Speaker 2: He wins by half a percent. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to ask you a very specific question. The question goes as follows, How in the world, How in the world am I supposed to in any way trust polling? If they can say someone is leading by twenty two points and then they lose by half a point, how do I do that? Can someone work me through that? As I like my cigar here, how do you lead by twenty two points and then lose by half a point? I put forth to you that that's impossible. That can't happen. Something has to be wrong. Now you say to me, Tony, it's possible for posters to make a mistake. I wholeheartedly agree. It is not an exact science, and it is possible for posters to make a mistake. One thousand percent true, ten thousand percent true. Can I take a look for a moment at the race between abdul elsa Ed and what's her name? Oh, the one who sounds like Marge Simpson. Oh, you know her, you know her. You know who I'm talking about. Everybody knows who I'm talking about. She's a Oh that's right. It's her.
Speaker 5: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: Haley Stevens, Haley, steph I forgot Stevens, but we're never gonna forget this.
Speaker 5: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: Good lord, that's so good. If I take a look at the polling from that race, you know what I get. I get Abdullah al saiaed up by double digits. That's what I get. I get Elsai ed up by double digits. He was up, if my math is correct, thirteen and a half points in the overall. He won by a percent. He won by one percent. He was up by thirteen point five. Now I have Francesca Hong up twenty two points in some polls. If I average it all together, could we at least say she's up fifteen double digits, clear double digits, fifteen points. Look at the dang numbers. She loses by half a point. How do you miss that greatly? This is my question, What the hell is going on? I don't believe it is possible to miss this greatly. I've been trying to figure out where the issue is. There could be an issue in methodology, for sure, there could be an issue in methodology. But now there's an issue in Michigan, and now there's an issue in Wisconsin. Huh okay, all same polling outfits. They could have the same methodology of methodology issue. Absolutely, it could be that the pollsters. It could be that the pollsters they yeah, they're asking the wrong questions because they don't quite understand what this new voter is like. They don't understand this party, they don't understand how they act and interact. Could be that they're asking the wrong people methodology, wrong questions, ask to the wrong people. It's all possible. Or all of these outfits are putting their thumb on the scale to try and create a certain advantage. Now that one is the most conspiratorial. That's a hard one for me to buy into. Although everything is possible, hard one for me to buy into. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. I'm just saying it's a hard one for me to buy into. Seriously, that's I'm not I'm not I'm not there for them. What I can tell you you guys, is, as we go forward, into the midterms. I will not believe a single pole out of Michigan or Wisconsin, not a one. Won't believe it for a second, Absolutely not. They could talk to me about how well Abdul say Ed is doing in Michigan and I will say, I'm sorry. They had him up by thirteen and a half points and he won by a percent. Nope, not buying it. Not buying it. And I don't think you should buy it either. Well, Tony, doesn't this fit into your theory that you should never believe any pole. My theory for years is never believed just one pole. Never look at one pole and say, well, that's fact. It's not fact. It's a snapshot in time that doesn't tell any story outside of it. It has zero bearing on reality. The fact of politicos and people desperate to fill colum inches will talk about it at nauseum on cable news and other places. Well, that's because they have nothing else to say. They have nothing in their minds. They are empty vessels. But that's enough about Jim Acosta. Never believe just one poll. What these poles have shown me is that I can't trust anything. Some people want to argue that what happened in in Wisconsin was actually a snowjob. What happened there is that they knew that Francesca Hang was going to get ripped apart, so the Democratic Party did some finagling and some flubbing to make sure that she lost. Great conspiracy theory, Democrats going after Democrats to keep Democrats from getting the person they voted for. I mean, that's how we got Kamala Harris as a nominee. We've seen this before. The story here isn't even who won, you know, So I'm not talking about David Crowley and Wisconsin at all in that race against Tom Tiffany. I'm talking about what they told us. None of it makes sense and none of it lines up. And that's the whole story, and we got to find out why. That's my plan. Keep it here. I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz Today. There was a question the other day of where the heck has Mark Rubio been? And the answer is, Marco Rubio is doing a podcast. No, he's not hosting a podcast. He was on Katie Miller's show, Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, Good to be with you. Katie Miller is the lovely person. She was doing work in the first Trump administration. I got to talk to her then and at an event at the White House. She was beyond lovely. She is the wife of Stephen Miller. I think they were just dating at the time. Absolutely lovely person. When I learned that Katie Miller had dated Eric Swallwell back in the day, I was like, I don't even know how to process that. And I learned that the other day, I was like, my gosh, who knew. So he does this this podcast and because of connection, she gets access to everybody. And one of the people she gets access to is the Secretary of State, Marco Rubio and his wife. And this is the conversation I did. Hold on a second, let me make sure that you get the conversation. Listen.
Speaker 3: I did at one time, maybe four or five years ago, I tried this thing called keto. You've heard of it, yes, And you just eat all this protein and so you go through this massive withdrawal from sugar and carbohydrates for the first seventy two hours. It was a near psychotic event. I did this in this job, I would be the mister president. We must bomb you know, you know Paraguay, and it's like why, I don't know, I'm just really mad.
Speaker 2: At having it. Okay, he's sitting next to his wife having this conversation about Keto. You might look at that and say whatever, I don't care. Every time there is another photo of Marco Rubio sitting there in the ovo, and it gets AI manipulated to put him into some kind of costume or some kind of thing like, Oh, he's gonna have to go run this country today. Oh, he's gonna have to take on that job today. Everything like this builds him as a presidential candidate you can connect with in ways that jd Vance does not come close to. Now. You might disagree on that, you may want Jadvance or Marco Rubio we get a degree or disagree about that, but when it comes to the presentation, the likability, the connection, he's off the charts. This is Tony Katz today. I despise a flock camera as much as anybody. The flock cameras are a problem. And even if they're not flock and they belong to another company, all of this is a problem. Tony Katz. Tony Katz today, so good to be with you, guys, Live streaming YouTube Rumble. Come check it out. Look for Tony Kats Today and on Twitter x Tony Kats, Facebook, Tonycats Radio. What's happening is that cities are saying we need to protect the people dun du du, and so they get these cameras from a company called flock Flock. And what these cameras do is you can go to flocksafety dot com and learn about them. I own no part of this, and I would say right now to my financial people who I know are listening, if I am anywhere in a fund that is even close to owning anything owned by flock, get me out of it right now. I am. I don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care. Not supporting this nonsense. The flock cameras connect communities, businesses, and public safety so incidents can be understood clearly in decisions can be made on acts. Flock cameras surveil your every movement in a city so the police can monitor you. Now, police will disagree with my assessment. I can appreciate that they may disagree. It doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and I will debate this with any police officer anywhere, any sheriff anywhere, any law enforcement anywhere, any elected official anywhere. This is about surveillance of the people, and government has no right to do that. The argument will come back that Tony, you know you are not guaranteed privacy in public spaces. I accept this. I absolutely agree with you. You are ten bajillion percent correct. When you are in a public space, when you're walking down the street, you don't have any expectation of privacy. I agree. I don't have privacy from the public. That is not an invitation for the government to track my whereabouts, track my car, track where I drive to, track where I walk into, track, where I walk out of track, who I talk to. You want to track me, you get a warrants kitten. I am not interested in what you're trying to get done. I'm interested in my ability to move about my city, my community, my town, my neighborhood, my state, my country free of government surveillance. So it can be said clearly, I don't care if your job is made easier by the flock camera. Your problem is yours. You chose to be in law enforcement. It's not easy. I respect it. I don't respect it enough to give up my rights for it, though absolutely not. I won't give up a single right to make your job easier. I could right now without any hesitation, ladies and gentlemen, I could end all crime in America after six pm Monday through Sunday. I could end it by telling Americans they're not allowed to leave their house after six pm Monday through Sunday, six pm to six am. That's the curfew. You have to be inside your home. You're not even allowed to utilize the land of your home. You just got to be inside. And I can end crime after six pm. I could end it. Easies can be to an irrational thought. Though irrational thought, the idea that you could be ordered inside your home. Police are out of their minds. And we have seen some videos like this wasn't it Minnesota where police and they were well armed. We're going down the street where they was this about COVID stuff. They're looking for stuff and people are on their porch and they're screaming get in your house, and people like I don't think at my house. They shot bean bags at citizens. You think Derek Shalvin should be in jail. Throw all those guys in jail. Oh, zero respect for any of that government has no right to surveil me, none, zero. The flock camera is about surveillance, and there's another one is alone along a lon I think it is. It's all the same stuff. They have no right to surveil you whatsoever. And you're hearing more and more about this, and people are more and more disgusted by it. The problem is some of them are taking things into their own hands and they're doing things like cutting down the cameras. This happened, This has happened a couple places, most recently at Ball State University, which is in Munsey, Indiana. You had Ball State University police officers notified that a flock camera had been cut down. They found the camera lying on the ground, the solar panels shattered, power cables cut, and then they found the video of a white Chevy pulling up to the flock camera. Two men dressed in black exiting the truck, walked up to the flock cameras with a reciprocating saw and cut down the camera's mounting pole. You can't do that. You can't do that. You can't get me to sit here and say I understand it. I can't be the guy who says oh, vandalism, that's the way. What you're supposed to do is vote everybody out. What you're supposed to do is not give them a moment's worth of rest. What you're supposed to do is every time they are in the public street, you're supposed to videotape them and post it. Make them feel the heat in all the ways that are legal. Rational. Now, I must admit I've never been a guy who likes the idea of the tracker. Do you know the trackers? They follow candidates everywhere, They follow politicos everywhere. This is their job. It's disturbing and it's ugly and it's it's gross. But if the city and the state are saying we have the right to surveilue, well you're the elected official. You ever noticed that the elected official things? They can do anything. But if you want to discuss things at the elected official in the public setting, well you have to use a certain set of decorum. You're not allowed to raise your voice, You're not allowed to say this, You're not allowed to do that. They've got rules of plenty. It's like the TSA. When the TSA you're heading to the airport, you're there at the airport, and the TSA has signs if you're rude, if you're abusive, if you're this, if you're that, well, then you're gonna get arrested. And the TSA is screaming at you about whether your laptops in and your laptops out, and you app this, you have to do that. No one's ever being polite or respectful, decent or kind, but they're letting you know right off the bat that you are just lucky to be there, and anytime they feel you're getting just to weep it up and you're going to jail. You're certainly missing your flight, and they're gonna wear five blue gloves at once, but you are going to get yourself in cavity search and not the fun kind. There are fun kinds. I leave that for others. This is a gross way for things to act, for people to act with things to be. You can't engage in the vandalism. You can't get me to condone that stuff. But if these cities don't understand that the flock cameras are wrong, the whole concept is wrong, and people will send me an email, they'll sty'll send me a message. We were able to find the person who attacked my wife. We're able to find this person. We were able to find these people who are in the country illegally, not at my expense, Not at my expense, port those who are in the country illegally. Look at the prosecutors that don't prosecute criminals and allow them on the street and vote them out of office or charge them. The people have to make aggressive demands, and I think they should make them loudly. I think there should be protests in the street. I think they should be protesting front of the city hall. I don't think these elected officials should get rest from the protests. Take down all the flock cameras. The elected officials are wrong, and someone's going to say to me, Tony, if you don't take an action, how will they know that they're wrong, Because in that conversation you're four steps away from being Luigi MANGIONI don't ask me to be a part of that. Don't ask me to be a part of that. But for these elected officials, including my own mayor, who I like, by the way, defending flock cameras, you're out of your head. I don't elect people who defend flock cameras. You're gonna have to go. This thing is not okay. I don't care if the police like it. It doesn't matter if they like it. It's inconsequential. And oddly enough, this is not the most maddening thing I came across yesterday that I wanted to bring to you today. The most maddening thing was this headline. It's an actual headline over at Newsmax about the Air Force Secretary of the former Air Force secretary who lost their security clearance lost the security clearance because they leaked information about Air Force one, which is a whole story that's still going on. The former Air Force Secretary of Frank now says he's going to sue the Trump administration after the Pentagon revoked his security clearance, saying that he learned about it through a decision on social media. And he's saying, I couldn't think of anything I'd ever said that was classified, and I have tried very hard not to say anything classified and was quite sure I had not allow me. You are not owned to security clearance. I don't care how you served, I thank you for the service. You are not owned a security clearance. If the White House decides to pull it. If the Pentagon decides to pull it, that's the ballgame. That's it. What are you going to sue for? You demand access to security clearance when you are not in the position. When asked about the plans, when asked about whether or not you are a target of criticism, he said, I'm gonna sue them. That's what's next for me. That's that's insane right.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about Kendall's history. I don't I don't recall him during the Biden administration. Nothing comes to mind for me. Other people could be like, oh, I know his history, and maybe true. But the overarching is, who said you're entitled to anything? Why? Why do they act like they're entitled. That's the connective between these two stories. I we're entitled to keep an eye on things for safety. You're entitled to classified information for your career. No, you're not not at all. Joe Biden shouldn't have access to classified information either, By the way, Sorry, I know we usually do that for former presidents, and sometimes you need them based on conversations they had had and you're still engaged in further investigations and negotiations et cetera. But Joe Biden can't be trusted. So the answers, no, he's not aware of where he is. So the answers no, Like you have a right to the classified info. It's a best of luck in the lawsuit. And any judge who says, do you have a right to classified information? Well, here I go, oh, I definitely deserve classified information. No one deserves classified information more than me, because that I mean, it's basically the same argument that this guy's making that the Warmer secretary is making. People are nutty. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. So Josh Kushner and Bob Iger are going to purchase the Los Angeles Lakers. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, My oh my, oh my, twelve billion dollars.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: Something else. They had been working on the idea of getting a team in Las Vegas because now that gambling is so prolific, everyone's like, yeah, you can have a team in Vegas. It's fine. And so you've got the Raiders in Vegas, got the AS movement in Vegas. Might as well have some basketball as well. You've got UFC in Vegas. Vegas is going to make its play to look at Miami and say, watch how we work. Pretty impressive number, by the way, what this is here? And they do a lot of other stuff in other places in terms of ownership. But the big sports story right now is that there's something called the Patriot Games and it's about youth in sports and it was in Ohio and Pat McAfee was invited to it and President Trump was there, and so McAfee actually met President Trump on the tarmac while it's raining and McAfee is wearing a T shirt and a hat backwards, and there they are at the games together. They're sitting next to each other, and producer land and is like, you know, people are his whole feed is filled with people who are angry at Pat McAfee. What's wrong with everybody? Why would you be angry at Pat McAfee. He got invited to be the thing. The president got invited to be at the thing. It's about kids in sports, and so they're sitting there. What a weird, nutty thing to be upset with. He didn't do anything wrong. There are times you can argue that you don't like something he says. There are times you can argue that he's gotten out over his skis. I think he would tell you that. I don't know the man personally. I've never met him. We're both in India. I've never met the guy. It's quite all right, by the way, but he's sitting next to the president and I'm supposed to be How dare you these people really think that Pat MacFee should have just turned around and punched the president in the face. That's their argument. It is a weird argument to be that filled with hate. If I'm invited to an event for a name that for cigars and Barack Obama is there and they seat me next to them. Sitting next to Barack Obama, I don't think we're gonna talk about anything politics, but we're gonna talk cigars. I would talk cigars with Barack Obama right now. I don't think he's much of a cigar guy. But be angry at Pat mcabee is just it's just silly. And you're right, Chatroom, you are right. The Trumps arrangement syndrome is out of control. It has become religion, well cults. Really, This is Tony Katz today,