Speaker 1: Why from ball Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today. Good morning.
Speaker 3: My name is Colin MacDonald, Assistant Attorney General for the National Fraud Enforcement Division at the Department of Justice. Everywhere we look, we find fraud. Hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars taken from our pockets by criminals every year. For that reason, President Trump, Vice President Vance, and Acting Attorney General Blanche have rightly activated the DOJ and our fraud fighting partners to combat this fraud epidemic head on, because no one should be able to rip off the United States of America and get away with it. I am honored to be joined today by some of our best fraud fighters. CMS Administrator Doctor Oz, US Attorney David Metcalf, Pennsylvania Attorney General David Sunday, HHS Inspector.
Speaker 2: General Marsh Bell. Yes, yes, Yes, it's a lot of people. Get to the fraud. Who's going to jail? That's all I want to know, That's all I want to see. It's all I care about. Don't want to hear about the rest. Yeah, you got a whole panel flea of people. I'm sure they're absolutely excellent everybody goes out for ice cream. Afterwards, you get a stick, and you get a stick. It's full on shorsey. Who goes to jail, That's the only question we have. Stop talking about everything else. Who committed the fraud? How much fraud did they commit? Who goes to jail? What are we going to do to them in jail because a bunch of us because of the fraud. We've got a list, because someone we know didn't get the care they were supposed to get. An American we know didn't get the care they were supposed to get, And we want to take these fraudsters, and man, we want to treat them bad. Thank goodness, we've got a system of justice that doesn't allow for that kind of vengeance. So we're just going to have to think about those things in our head while they spend time in jail. Now, who goes to jail? That's the only question. Everything else is nonsense, pablem ridiculousness. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, Good to be here, Good to be with you. Find everything I do over at Tony Katz dot com. T O n Y Katz, Tony Katz dot com. Collin McDonald's assistant ag and they are announcing fraud in Pennsylvania where nineteen people got charged, nineteen different people. They're referring to it as a major, major takedown of these fraudsters. What did they say?
Speaker 3: Public servants is committed to looking further, digging deeper.
Speaker 2: Working night and day. Tell me about them.
Speaker 3: Have the fraudsters stealing the wealth of America and bring them to justice.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: And this commitment is reaping dividends right here and right now.
Speaker 2: In Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Today, we are announcing criminal charges against nineteen defendants for fraudulent home health care schemes that targeted Pennsylvania's Medicaid fraud program and resulted in over four million.
Speaker 2: Dollars of fraud.
Speaker 3: Eighteen of these defendants were charged in the last twelve days as part of a strategically coordinated law enforcement operation between the Fraud Division, the US Attorney's Office, and the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. The cases today build on the work that we recently announced in Minnesota, where we charge fifteen defendants for systematically looting seven state managed Medicaid programs out of more than ninety million dollars, treating those programs like a piggy bank until one of them had to be shut down entirely because there was nothing left.
Speaker 2: The shelves were empty. When do they go to jail? I'm sorry, broken record, Am I repeating myself? You know, I think I'm one of the few I could be wrong. I think I'm one of the few people who says out loud that shutting down DOGE was an absolutely terrible mistake. Shutting down DOGE was wrong. Doj is good, dog is right, Dog is proper. We have fraud, Let's get rid of the fraud. Let's throw the fraudsters in jail, and let's keep the money for the American people. Put it back in their pocket. We can pay down some debt. I'll let you do either one. Why in the world would we ever stop getting rid of fraud because we shut down USAID? Good well tony people died with all due respect. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. It was a slush fund utilized for political purpose. That's not enough of a reason to keep it afloat. You could have kept specific programs afloat utilizing other methodologies, like we kept amfAR afloat. So don't tell me USAID had to be there. It never had to be there. It had to be shut down. I say good, and I will say it anywhere, anytime, any place. You could have handled these things like normal people, but nope, had to be political first, and somehow USAID has to stay because you want to engage in these politics. Screw that and screw up. And now we tell jokes about your mother and they will be unkind. When do these people go to jail? Nineteen people involved in the fraud. Now this is four million dollars and someone's going to say, oh wow, four million dollars. I want to meet the person who's a part of this show day in and day out, who is going to take a look at four million dollars and say I don't need that. And then I'm going to say when did Elon start listening to the show, Because everybody else is going to say, yeah, I want my four million dollars. It's full on, say anything, I want my two dollars, I want my four million dollars. You better believe it. This is nineteen people and four million dollars. How many people out there do we think are engaged in these acts of fraud? How about we do it this way? I'll even pull out a calculator just to make it easy. If I can have nineteen people right there in Pennsylvania doing four million dollars with a fraud, I'll take a four million right there, right four million, four million, right right right there? Okay, And how many states are their their producer land? And how many states do we have in the United States of America. I believe the correct answer is fifty. Now, correct answer is fifty seven. Barack Obama said, so you don't know anything. Back to middle school. You go fifty states times the four million that is, that's that's two hundred million dollars, right, Just so I understand, it's two hundred million dollars. I did the math correctly, even used a calculator. That's our two hundred million dollars. Now, I'm gonna look something up. How many homeless of veterans in the United States. Now, the number is not going to be perfect, but according to recent data, there are thirty two thousand, four hundred and ninety five veterans experiencing homelessness in the United States. So if we take our two hundred million and we divide it by thirty two thousand, four hundred and ninety five. That would give well, that would start by giving what six thousand dollars to every homeless person. I don't know what to start. If I took a look at how many nurses we have in the United States, and there are four point three million people working as nurses, can I have a system by which we pick some and we pay up their student loan debt. I'm I'm spitballing here, guys. I'm thinking of all the things we can do with two hundred million dollars. Can we just give it back to the Americans who paid for this. The people who want to act like this is small, like this is nothing, Like this is no big deal, they are the worst. This is a big deal. This is a massive deal. Every time we can find these people, every time we can pluck them out, every time we can get this money back, we are doing a bit of good. We're doing the right thing. This is, in its entirety what I voted for. I don't know about you. I honestly you don't know what you voted for. It's sure as hell what I voted for. But I also want the fronts in jail. I want them in jail. It's not enough to just say we found this money. Jail Now, I admit, I admit I want worse. I want worse for them, but we have a justice system and that's what I'm going to work with.
Speaker 4: So jail it is. What did doctor Oz have to say here? Services crisis around the country. The surge in enrollment of individuals in these and programs is stunning, so shocking. We have to double check out numbers. We don't think it's possible that is happening, but it is. In California and New York, the number one job in the entire state is personal care services. Guess what's good to be home? Because it's true in Pennsylvania to fifty percent dramatic, maybe more people serving in the personal care services space. That's home care, that is in retail. That's where Pennsylvanians are going. It's becoming a jobs program. Medicaid fraud in the state is costing taxpayers for care that was never delivered or even.
Speaker 2: Worse, harmful.
Speaker 4: It's costing patients their health, their trust in a system, a system that was built on a high trust environment, a place we all thought that we would be able to be safe because who would steal from the poor has called outlined. Many people, unfortunately, are doing just that, and we're coming after them. What we're exposing today is a diabolical breach of trust, a violation of the sacred bond between patient and hair and caregiver. It is a catastrophe that can only be dealt with in the way will be outlined for the rest of this presentation.
Speaker 2: Now, you may be asking the same question that I'm asking, who are the fraudsters? Who were the fraudsters? According to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania, the two of these people, women Ashley Griffin and you longed to write Home Health Aids, accused of defrauding Medicaid by submitting nearly one point five million in reimbursements for work not performed and on more than one thousand occasions. Griffin, who's twenty seven, submitted entries time entries exceeding twenty four hour work hours for a single day. She reported one hundred and twenty six work hours on one day. And then this other woman said, hey, you could submit entries using my name. I want to know how long this was going on. You heard me, and you're doing the same head scratch. I am twenty four hours in a day, and you submitted for one hundred and twenty six hours in a day, and you thought no one was going in a notice. But you're not totally wrong because it's government, and government doesn't notice anything. They just write a check because it's not their money. You get double charged for Netflix. You know what's going on. Someone's billing one hundred and twenty six hours a day. She's not even a lawyer, and government's like, here, here's a check. Who goes to jail? Who goes to jail? Oh, if they're not citizens, immediately deported, they can challenge it from whatever country they're from. If they're not a citizen, immediately deported. We don't even waste time. Whoop out. This is good, This is extremely important stuff. But it will only matter if there are consequences. It will only matter if there's jail time for American citizens. It will only matter if there's deportation for non Americans. And I don't give a good Holy damn what country they go back to. I don't want to hear judge tell me, Oh, it's too violent. Violence is stealing from Americans. Violence is being allowed into this country and stealing from Americans. Violence is taking an oath saying you will be a citizen and then stealing from Americans. Gone. I can't do anything about the person born here except jail. And if the left or anybody else is up for a fight on this, cool by me. Any support of fraudsters. Those people need to be dealt with. You can't be voting for, you can't be respected, you can't be liked, you can't come to Thanksgiving dinner. And no, we can't hang out for a cigar. Your persona non grad a bitch. Get out. That's the answer, I swear. If we can't agree on just the basics, on the basics of you can't steal from Americans, we've gotten nothing nothing, So yeah, we got to uphold the standard. Some people got to go to jail. Like Harvey Kaiitel said in National Treasure, someone's got to go to jail, and the rest need to be deported. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony kats today. The Iran update goes as follows, we're not hitting anybody with any bombs. We can hit people with bombs. We've chosen not to hit people with bombs. We might still hit people with bombs, and if we bomb them. They will know that they have been bombed, but we're not bombing them yet because we don't necessarily want to bomb them. I actually think I have a full understanding of our foreign policy now, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, guys, good to be with you. I hope you're doing well. This was President Trump yesterday in the old.
Speaker 5: At the fifth time you turn off air strikes, you on to do what is your mississudior and people who.
Speaker 6: Are what are?
Speaker 7: Love has changed this time.
Speaker 2: While should be well, you don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think we're going to maybe get something, but I want to give them every last chance for decapitation.
Speaker 2: Very tough to do. What we have planned still planned.
Speaker 8: We'll see what happens, but it's a very very tough thing to do.
Speaker 2: I think I'm very proud of the fact that I will give people. I'll give you a chance. This is a big move to do.
Speaker 7: An attack that big o a country, and I'd rather not do.
Speaker 8: And now we've already through lots of large attacks, but they were normal large.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they'll come.
Speaker 8: To their senses because what happened can cannot have a nuclear weapon, but hopefully they'll come to their senses.
Speaker 2: So they called me. And now before we get to how the phone call went, mister president, they're never going to come to their senses. They want you dead, they want me dead, they want everybody as part of this show dead. They want America destroyed, and they want to rule in an as lom as hell escape. So let's not talked about come to their senses. But if you want to tell me how they came to you said, well, I'm listening. I do love a good story. How did that happen? Said, police own attack.
Speaker 8: We'll make a deal. That's the real truth. And everyone knows it, and who wouldn't call them? And they found out through leaks and sleeves bags, you know a lot of sleeves bags, leakers.
Speaker 2: Leakers should be put in jail. They should. They have to strengthen up the laws for leakers.
Speaker 8: But in this case, leakers helped because they said the severity of the attack, and.
Speaker 2: Aroan knew it, They knew what was coming.
Speaker 8: It was going to come last night, and it would have gone on for a long time and they'd be essentially very little left, there'd be nothing left.
Speaker 2: And so what leaked, what leaked was the plan to beat the limits, not out of them. No, I have questions about who this stuff, and absolutely I'm totally fine with saying let's put those people in jail. I question whether or not it leaked or it was leaked. I can't answer that right what kind of game are we playing here? But whether leaked or not leaked is inconsequential. I know what you're saying, Tony. Leaks matter greatly Red State with the story about what happened here, and it's got the reporting from Trey Yinks over there of Fox News, who is in Israel. If I can make it play, I would be super dangerous. So we know that it did leak. We know that there are those who are taking it quite seriously. The question before us is whether or not it's going to lead to anything that they're taking it seriously at the Middle.
Speaker 9: East waits to see if a deal will be reached or we'll see a return to war.
Speaker 2: Guy, so trade real quickly.
Speaker 10: The President talked about the military operation that was leaked over the weekend. It's obviously they need to figure out who's leaking from the White House. That has to be someone high within government that put that out there. To sources it's our jobs has the press to cover that, But I'm curious from your perspective and your sources on the state of play that lead played out in the Middle East and who then phoned the White House to get some negotiating table.
Speaker 9: It's a great question because these leaks can be substantial, and when you're looking at a situation with fifty thousand US service members destroyers, refuse rulers, fighter jets across the region, the operational security is very significant whenever there are plans being made to strike Iran, and the President indicated he called off the plan strikes at the request not only of Iran but also of golf allies.
Speaker 2: Like the golf allies is where I always put it now, because I think the golf allies are who we're actually negotiating with. Yes, it's possible that it leaked. It's possible that it was leaked. If the Pentagon's ben't go to anything, it's a misdirection. Who knows that this was even a plan, But who's going to believe that any negotiation could take place? And so we're same as it ever was. This is Tony Katz today. Todd blanch makes it through the Senate. Well, I should say at least toe the Senate Committee, and now his nomination will go to the full Senate. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you, guys. That's Todd Blanche. He is the acting Attorney General and everything is moving along as it should. We knew this was going to come. We knew this was going to be handled, and we knew it was going to be handled because he wrote, hey, the weaponization fund is gone, and that seemed to satisfy and mullify Senator Tom Tillis of North Carolina and Senator John Cornyn of Texas. That seems to have proven to people like Dick Durbin that Todd Blanche cannot be trusted. The confirmation is nothing more than a political nonsense. And everybody's screaming and yelling and moving on the Senate actually thinks that their advisor consent role is more than it is. It is not. We don't now take a look at confirming nominees based on a skill set. We look at confirming nominees or not based on politics and politics alone. Every attorney general is a hand picked attorney general. Merrick Garland was the hand picked attorney general of whoever was running the country for Joe Biden. Right, That's always the way it is. Eric Holder was the hand picked attorney general of Barack Obama. That's always the way it is. So this idea of hand picked is just too silly for words. Nothing wrong with Todd Blanche. Oh the Epstein files. Ah, the Epstein files. And yes, there were people there saying that they wish that Todd Blanche wasn't confirmed because he didn't release this and didn't release that. I have from the beginning on the record, no question, favored releasing everything, and came around to one of the things we must do is we must redact the innocent. Just because your name in the Epstein follows doesn't mean you did anything wrong. Just because there's a three O two the FBI did an investigation or asked some questions doesn't mean you did anything wrong. It's not a charge. It's not a document that does anything other than say, here's my summation as an FBI agent of our conversation. That's a three O two FD dash three O two. The idea that Trump did this and Trump did that, release everything, release it all. That's been my mathematics since day one. And yes, Trump screwed it up by not doing that. Todd Blanche can't be Attorney general because of that. No no, no, no, no no, don't be silly. Don't be silly. But I think the more interesting story here is the one about Jean Piro. I say, Jean Jeaneine Piro. Janine Piro is the US attorney. She was, of course on Fox News Judge Janine. She is the US attorney for the District of Columbia, and she decided to drop the case against the alleged vandal of the reflecting pool. This guy, they named it, David Hearn, who is a US Olympian. She said, we're going to drop the case. Trump is angry. Trump was in the Oval yesterday. He was signing an executive order for military families and he was he said, you know what, you know what, I think. I'm very mad at her. I'm very upset with her. I think she choked, real, did Janine?
Speaker 8: And frankly, I think she choked because the judge was really vicious. Instead of going after the people that did it, the judge went after her and went after her department.
Speaker 2: And I guess she choked.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the hell happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. You're fake news. Don't ever talk again.
Speaker 8: You're fake news, one of the one of the worst of the business.
Speaker 2: Fortunately nobody watches you. Okay, well, I don't know who he was talking to right there, But did Janine Pierro choke? I'll start with a basic question. Does Janine Pierro seem like the kind of woman who chokes? Does not seem to me to be that kind of person. Piro said that the charges we dropped because the real issue with the reflecting pool is the contractors, because overspranging and delamination caused the damage. That I live in a world where repairing a reflecting pool is a source of political angst, twenty twenty six is just I mean, that is peak twenty twenty six right there. Why would anybody have a problem with him fixing and reflectable. It's like being crazy about the idea that we're going to add a ballroom to the White House. It's fine, It's not the end of the world. The ballroom is fine. All of the gold all over the oval less, Oh, trust me, when I'm president, that's all coming down, all coming down. Keeping the Constitution in there or the declaration in there. Fine, Absolutely you need a good reminder. Photos of the founding Fathers, photos from the revolution, what it took to be here, photos of e Regima, a landscape shot of the beaches at Normandy, a reminder of where are dead or buried and what sacrifice they made for all of us. Oh, that's going to be there. The golden doornments are not going to be there, humidor you better believe it, and they will be filled with dabodof Churchhills. Now I could be convinced to go with something else, right, don't worry. I will have a box of the American from J. C. Newman. I'll have the American cigar there, I'll have the I'll have the davidoff Churchills the Late Hours if you never had the Late Hour, great cigar, and that'll be that. But none of that, none of the adornments. That's that's not going to happen. The ballroom. I'm gonna say, hey, thanks for the ballroom that it became and still is. Too many to some extent of political hot potato is a proof of the level of broken. It's a ridiculous thing to be angry about. If you hired a contractor and the contractor messes up, you go back to the contractor and you say, fix us. It's impossible that a contractor messed up. I'm gonna say, for the record, no, it's not. Now. Two things can be happening at the same time. This guy, this Hearn fellow, David Hearn, he could have engaged in some vandalism, because Trump's point is, we have video, we have photographic evidence. Of course he did this. Look at what people did. They tried to slice the bottom above their reflecting pool. Two things can happen at the same time. But here is Juine Pierro saying we don't have a case here. I would argue that if she's saying we don't have a case here, she doesn't have a case. If she knows that the case, the story is a installation issue, she's not supposed to say so. Do you think she didn't know that she would get a lot of pushback, a lot of anger from the President, possibly lose her job by doing this. Of course she would. Absolutely, you're doing it anyway. I'm not that angry with her. If the reflecting pool was done wrong, would everyone just do me a favor? And do it right. That's all so we understand each other. We announced four million dollars of fraud being found and nineteen people arrested in Pennsylvania, and people are more angry and upset and worked up over this reflecting pool story. We're all nuts. You know. I'm going to I'm going to stay focused on what matters here, and what matters here is that the reflecting pool being fixed is a smart idea. If a guy didn't engage in vandalism, he didn't engage in vandalism, that doesn't mean he isn't possibly a scumbag who tried to engage in something criminal, but maybe what he did wasn't the criminal thing. Fix the reflecting pool. Why would an abay be opposed to it? Build a ballroom? Why would any baby opposed to it? Oh, and the idea of cleaning up the art around d C. Good art is supposed to be grander and tell the story of who we are, and it's supposed to be inspirational. You want it to be broken and dirty and mismanaged. Good Lord, sculptures and statues should all be brought back to their brilliance and Trump doing this is excellent and the artists of America should be cheering him on for actually caring about art and not just pretending to be about the arts. Excellent work. Is j name Pero going to be fired? I don't know. I think if he does. If he does fire, I think it's a mistake. But she choked, don't I I don't think that that's it. I think that is just temporary anger and we're on to the next thing. At least that's my hope. Keep it here. I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Kats Today. Having grown up in New Jersey, there is not much that I miss. I don't actually miss pizza from New Jersey. Tony Kats, Tony Kats Today. Good to be with you. And I was never a thin crust guy. Never never, never give me a what Brooklyn has to offer, give me a regular slice. I happen to always like Sicilian down Sicilian, different than Chicago style, different than Detroit, which is cheese baked into the crust. But I always liked the thicker, doughier slices. Always have And I can point to places where, like on One Street, I know where I'd get the pizza. I know where i'd get the deli. I know where i'd get desserts, right, I know exactly where i'd go. The thing that I miss more than anything is a diner, a true Greek diner. I like the idea that I could walk in at eight thirty in the morning or eleven thirty in the evening and I can still get a Western omelet or a lobster thermidor. I love this. There's nothing greater it. I shouldn't say it's a great American invention, and I'm pretty sure it's a great Greek convention. But it's fantastic New Jersey. Whether we're talking about diners or anything else. They are trying to make it more and more annoying to partake of grabbing food to go, whether it's from a diner, from any place else. And they signed a law. The governor, then Governor Phil Murphy signed a law which went into effect on August first. It's called the skip the Stuff Law. What is the skip the stuff law? I'll tell you. The skip the stuff law is you get it to go item and the restaurant is now not allowed to put in their straws, plastic utensils, condom and packets, napkins, no, no, none of that. You have to request it. That is now a law. I could agree that. There's a lot of times that there's stuff put in that I don't need. Right, there's stuff thrown in there. I get it. Chinese restaurant, that's a lot of soy sauce. No, thank you. No one needs that much sodium, no one. I agree that I could ask for it, but that would be up to the restaurant. That would be up to the owners. Why is government deciding the marketing for restaurants. I feel the same way about these laws that say no smoking in restaurants. Who the hell are you government to get involved? Well, we have to protect the health of the people who work there. No, you don't. You want to stick your nose in and you want to determine how this restaurant engages its marketing. No one has to work there. You're wrong, You'll always be wrong, and we should fight these things because it's nuts. This is the government to the state of New Jersey saying we're now your marketing partner, and this is how you do your marketing, and you do that under threat of losing your license. See what licensing is? Licensing is the government being able to take your rights away from you. You pay for the rights that you already had, and you allow a government entity to take those rights away from you if you don't do exactly what they say and when they say it. No, ask me if I believe in licensing. The answer is I totally do. But if you want to do it without a license, I say, go ahead. You just gotta let everybody know. Oh yeah, oh ah, yeah, you only think you know, live and let live people kittingo the skip the stuff law. You can't just put things in there. They have to be asked for. No one needs this law. If that's what restaurants wanted to do, they would do it. Why are you getting in their way? You didn't do anything good. You didn't help anybody in New Jersey. You just made life more litigious and annoying for the rest of us. And now I really want a dinery like now right now. This is Tony Kats Today.
Speaker 1: Live from vall Hartbiner in the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today. So there's a new trend, I guess.
Speaker 2: And the new trend is that Caitlin Clark is somehow a trader, is somehow not backing up Sophie Cunningham because she doesn't want to talk about girls sports, or trans athletes or anything else. She doesn't want to talk about any of it. She wants to talk about basketball. And I've seen now conservative commentator Matt Walsh. I've seen a conservative commentator when it suits her. Megan Kelly ah Ah send your hitmail to kiss off at yahoo dot net and I'll be sure to get it. Talking smack about Caitlyn Clark because Caitlyn Clark was asked right, she was asked about this stuff. She's there with Kelsey Mitchell and coach Stephanie White. She's asked, does she have any response to what's happening this controversy around Sophie Cunningham. Now we should be clear there is no controversy around Sophie Cunningham. Everyone's just a freak. Sophie Cunningham said, the most normal thing in the world. And I do agree that normal things should be said out loud without any concern. She said, and I'm paraphrasing here. Girls sports are for girls. That's normal. Girls sports are for girls. Every rational person knows this. Not for boys. Women's sports is not for men. Men's sports are for men, women's sports are for women. And if there is no difference, if there is no concern about a man playing in a women's league, then there's no need for the women's league. Kiss off title nine. There's no need for you. We don't need to have a women's sports team. All the colleges. You can just get rid of them all. After all, football pace or everything, and nobody wants to see girls lacrosse or is it field hockey? I can't keep up. I'm gonna get emails again, same email address. You're not necessary. We were told it was necessary to give women these opportunities because they should be able to play in sports just like men. And yeah, okay, great argument, whole hardly agree. Now the left is saying that the women shouldn't have the right to play just against women because it doesn't matter. And then there's the ever popular You know, this isn't a big deal, it's not really happening. It's just a culture war. Maybe we're gonna start there, Maybe we'll start at the idea of the culture war. This was James tall Rico, who I did not know. They referred to as James Tealafrico. The Democrat running for Senate in Texas, and he's talking about this as Oh, look at these culture wars that the political right are all involved in. This was him just yesterday on MS NOW or m snow or whatever it is they call that network.
Speaker 11: Listen, and I think people are really tired of these cultural war fights.
Speaker 2: That are designed to tear us apart, designed to get us hang.
Speaker 11: I mean, are there are difficult issues trying to figure out trans athletes in sports? That's an issue where we could actually come to a policy solution.
Speaker 2: Nope, well, I guess we could come to a policy solution. The policy is men don't play in women's sports. That's the policy. Men who claim to be women are not women, never have been, never will be. I can't believe we're still talking about this. I apologize, but they keep doing it. James Tallerico calls it a culture war, and I want to say it's the only thing he's gotten. Correct, You bet your assets a culture war. We're going to win and you're gonna lose. Suck on that. That's it. It's a culture war. We believe in a culture us being the normal people, that there's a difference between women and men and that difference is important and valuable. You live in a culture, not you, they them. They live in a culture that things that men give be women. If they put on a dress, yes, somebody tell Milton Burrell, would you please? Oh? And then somebody tell the people who ask who in the world is Milton Burrel to look up who Milton Burrele is and help them through this. Just because you put on a dress doesn't make you a woman. Just because you wear a wig doesn't make you a woman. It's just not the way it works. It's never gonna be the way it works. This is a culture war. We win, they lose. That's that not everybody has to participate, not to everybody has to be screaming and yelling from the chandeliers. We look at pro athletes and some people tell pro athletes to shut up and dribble. I have never ever ever been that guy. You can say anything you want, you have to accept the fact that could get blowback. What stuns me is these athletes who say things and then there's blowback, like, how dare you tell me? Don't you know how important I am? Just an athlete, that's all, just an athlete. That's it. Well paid for a game. Congratulations doesn't make you an expert on anything. Now we're at the stage where we're getting upset with people for not saying anything. And this brings us to Kaitlyn Clark. Kaitlyn Clark is there at the table that's a press conference after a game. The Fever had just lost. They had won five in a row. They lose, and it goes like this.
Speaker 12: I think for us, like you know, it's not really discussion we really have in our locker room. I think it's for leagues and the governing bodies to work with their athletes to find solutions. But our focus is on masketball and that's what we talk about and how we can get wins. And so we didn't do that tonight. So in to fine an area to improve that way.
Speaker 2: Does do you have any reaction to the answer she wants a part of this conversation. She's talking basketball. Yes, Caitlyn Clark could say girls sports are for girls. Absolutely, she could say girls sports are for girls. It's an easy thing to say, it's a normal thing to say. Has this become part of a culture war? Absolutely? Is it one that we are going to win and they have to lose? Absolutely? Caitlyn Clark doesn't have to go out there and every day voice some opinion. It's not necessary. Nobody needs that from her. Nobody's asking that from her, nobody's asking it from the WNBA. Nobody's asking anybody in any league to go out there and be as political as humanly possible. We're asking to go out there and play to the best of your ability. We're asking to put on a show. That is what I am certainly asking go put on a show. And my arguments about the WNBA have been constantly and consistently, why don't you want to put on a show. Why do you hate this woman so much? Why do you hate popular players? Why do you hate better play for what? What is wrong with you? And you learn that the WNBA is interested in something that has nothing to do with the product on the court. They're interested in something that has nothing to do with what they claim to be, which is a basketball association. She doesn't have to sit there and read off some tone about why she leaves this and believes that and stand up for this and stand up for that. She's playing the game. But I have Matt Walsh calling her a coward. I have Megan Kelly calling her a coward? What the hell is this? First? Why is she a coward because she didn't give the answer you wanted given? It doesn't make somebody a coward when they jump into the fray and then aren't willing to back up their position. Well, that could be something. She's not jumping in the fray. What is so cowardly about not wanting to be a part of this? Matt Walsh wrote that Caitlin Clark might be the biggest coward in the history of sports. She refuses to say anything about the anti white racism she has been subject to you since coming into the league. She punts on the trans question, which is the easy question you could ever be asked, No spine, what if, Matt? Because listen, you've done some good work, but doesn't make you right on everything. And I know that might be a hard one for you, because I believe that you believe that you're right on everything. I believe that you absolutely believe that that you are touched with secret knowledge. I think you believe that. Certainly. I would argue it's the way you come across, but I don't know you, so I could be wrong. There. See, that's how normal people talk, what do you want her to say about the bigotry of the WNBA, because we're all saying it. What do you want her to do? What would satisfy you in this regard? Isn't it better that she shows up every day, no matter how much he's been beaten up, ready to play at least of course when they have an injured or so greatly, that she keeps coming back and keeps coming back, and keeps coming back and hits the threes and moves the teams and invigorates. Isn't that a way to win? It might not be your way, Matt, It could be away, She punts on the trans question. You mean there's only one. It can only be answered once. She's only allowed to bring it up once. If she does this at whatever months from now, when she feels the timing is better, that's going to be wrong. It's not your timeline. It's not cowardly. What it is is you saying, Hey, I wonder if I write this how many clicks I can get. That's what it comes across as, and we shouldn't do that. On the political right, we shouldn't be doing that. I think if we look at people who put themselves out there in the sphere. We can engage those things. But isn't the story here not Clark, but rather how the coaches responded to Sophie Cunningham. I've got the coach of the Minnesota Lynx. I've got the coach of the Golden State Valkyries. They are the ones saying that the WNBA should not be about the w Well, the WNBA is not about the w We already have an NBA. The WNBA doesn't need to exist. Get rid of this welfare league once and for all, and let's build a new league where you can have Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham and a bunch of other people, white and black and Asian, Hispanic, and they could actually play good ball with none of this nonsense that is being thrust on them by the league. A league where we would agree, probably Matt that wants to be gay and black, gay or black. I know maybe for some gay and black, but gay or black, because that's clearly what they want. They've made that obvious. She's not a coward. Don't pin your hopes and dreams on an athlete. What why would you do such a thing. She doesn't have to speak out on every issue you decide is important. Sophie Cunningham being utilized as this political cudgel is nonsense. She didn't say something political, she said something normal. There's a difference, and what we're supposed to say is that's normal, that's rational. You people are just weird. That's the way that's supposed to be handled. And Megan Kelly talking about cowardice. Are you no longer riding with Tucker? I noticed that he had dinner with Marjorie Taylor Green and Joe Kent and Thomas Massey. Were you not invited? Hey, listen, sometimes we don't get invited to things. Right, I've been there, You've been there. Sometimes I don't get invited. I sometimes believe that not being invited makes me better off. I have dodged the proverbial bullet in that case because people are letting me know. I'm like, great, you know, it's like I don't want to belong to a club that would have someone like me as a member. I don't want to belong to a club that doesn't want to have someone like me as a member. Sophy Cunningham is not a political cudgel. She made a normal statement and that's it. It's such an unremarkable statement that we're still remarking on it is stunning. But we're not remarking on her. We're remarking on all the people who are desperate for these things to be political on the left end, on the right. I'm a conservative. I don't pull any punches. I say it clearly. I wear it out there for the world to see without any fear whatsoever. Matt Walsh, Megan Kelly and all these people who want to do this pileon are wrong. They're just wrong. They're not wrong to want to protect girls. They're not wrong to note the bigotry. They're wrong to say it's up to Caitlin Clark to write the world of its ills. No, it's not. It's up to Caitlin Clark. It's a job of Caitlin Clark to win and send the Indiana Fever to a championship. And that's her only job. If she wants to speak, great, I'll be listening. This is Tony Katz today. Now, a comment from an athlete that's making the rounds is Aaron Rodgers, quarterback of the Pittsburgh Steelers, to Pat McAfee regarding Anthony Fauci, Oh Mine, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today. So this is a Pat McAfee show and Aaron Rodgers is the guest, and he's sitting in a like a swivel barrel chair. And what I love is that when you take a look at this visual, I don't know McAfee is even aware that he's doing it. This is like a tribute to Andy Kaufman. It's always been known that talk show hosts keep their desk and keep their chair higher than the guest. It's always that way. Johnny did it, Conan did it. They do it today always. And Andy Kaufman did a bit where he played a talk show host and he's quite literally fifty feet in the air and the guest is all the way down below. It's fantastic. And I'm telling you that Pat McAfee is a good six to eight inches higher than Aaron Rodgers. But here's the question. It's a Fauci hit. It's so good. It is so Aaron Rodgers, you've been redeemed myle mind.
Speaker 13: Because you've been very open about coming back for this year last rodeo, and you talked about your wife saying, hey have another year. Mike McCarthy being here obviously a big deal. Can you tell us about the mindset of coming into your last season, Like that's a real thing, it feels like, because is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome? Like how do you kind of view this year verse? Maybe the years of the best?
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna plead the fifth okay, okay, like like that absolute coward, Tony, absolute? Yeah are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Even you got a pardon and you're fro and you pleaded over a hundred times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I want to say. McAfee got to write one hundred and eleven times and for the next four minutes, the finger on the dumb button, potential ending for the next four minutes, This is all he does. And that's what are you scared of?
Speaker 14: Tony?
Speaker 2: I thought you were the science. Yeah, yeah, I thought.
Speaker 14: You or I am science And you get up there and you can't answer a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 14: And how much time did network spend of that? How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination statut font Taylor at Travis's wedding?
Speaker 2: Did they do even minutes? Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci. I don't think I've heard it. I bet they didn't.
Speaker 14: But on that note, and there was another scandal this offseason too, involved in a voter for MVP for Coach of the Year. How much time do you did your network? SPAN's did your network spind on it network?
Speaker 2: And the minute it goes into a are you talking about our network? All of a sudden all the guys are with her, like, get back to Fauci, talk about Fauci. It's so good. It is terrific, fantastic, love every second of it. Everything that diminishes Fauci is the right thing. But you will note, because you've seen it with your own eyes, the left can't stop. They will still lionize, they will still support, they will still throw all the adulation. It's they invested all of their capital into him, They every single bit of capital, and now they can't give it up. They have to still adore him, they have to still support him. He is a proven liar, proven and I do hope he spends the rest of his days in jail. That much, I do. And it's proven guilty. But the documents show him as a liar and the left still wants to tell us how righteous and decent and good you trust the mainstream media at your own peril. Truly, I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. We've got three more things. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you, guys. What are three more things? These are our stories that should be front page news, but because of all the front page news, they don't make the front page. They're still important. I bring them to you. You've got Todd Blanche, the acting Attorney General. He gets to the Senate Judiciary Committee party line vote. Well, no kidding, Sheldon Whitehouse, who never met in an all white country club, he didn't love say he said as much. We know this is going to pass to the party line vote. But let me tell you why I'm still so angry and curmudgeonly that I'll get more in to that and the nomination of a Blanche. And you know, there have been wildfires in Washington State. It really big stuff. And it's been seven hundred buildings, sixty five thousand people have been evacuated. This is around Spokane, Spokane, Spokane, Spokane. And so the governor Jay Insley. He was going down the road of well you see climate change, well you see climate this and climate that, and then there was a conversation about it was some climate activist, but really no, no, no, they would never do that. This is all climate change, climate change. No, this is a thirty seven year old who had killed his father in twenty twelve. This fire was set by an arsonist. He has a one million dollar bond as he faces a first degree arson charge. That's who the suspect is. What it's real devastation. It is horrifying what we're seeing here, what we're noticing here. What it does show us is that knowing the truth is not what those who are ideological or interested in engaging the ideology is the only thing they're interested in. Just say it, hope you're right, and if you're not, act like you never said it. Well, climate change is still a problem. Well, climate change had just exacerbated the whole thing. That's what happened here. This would have been nothing, This would have been a weenie roast if if it wasn't for climate change. Really is how they act and operate. Why wait for facts? Why know what you're talking about when you can just engage in insanity. Then we have, of course, the Michigan primary going on. Abdul lsied against Haley Stevens. Now Hey, Ellie Stevens is the one who continues to bring us a great amount of joy, because who else could say this so well?
Speaker 15: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of cicket to them.
Speaker 2: It's I cannot wait to see her adult swim cartoon. It's gonna be It's gonna be so great.
Speaker 15: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of cicket to them.
Speaker 2: Right, that advice could work for the boardroom as well as the bedroom.
Speaker 15: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: There you go, There you go. Uh So you got her against Abdul Sayid, who is it claims to be a capitalist but wants universal health care opposed to monopoly, wants universal healthcare. Sure, sure we we get, we get your play. We understand your connections, we understand the Islama's connections, we understand the communist connections. You're supported by the squad. Enough said everything you're saying about not being a Kami or kammye adjacent is a lie. Everything you're saying about capitalism is a lie. We get it. You're saying that because you're trying to moderate a position to get elected. We see you well. In the polling, it shows that the former state representative Mike Rodgers, the Republican, would have a lead over abdul l said in a general election, but he would be losing to Haley Stevens in a general election. Thus, Republicans are hoping that al Sayid pulls this out. I never am No, I don't, I don't. I don't do that. I don't want this guy close. I don't want any of these commies close to any position of power. Why would any of us on such a thing? What will Michigan do is a great question. There's no good answer. The people who are saying that they know they're lying through their teeth. I was asked this and I'll go over it later. I was asked this question on Newsmax earlier today, and the points I think stands. You know, the results of this election, it does not change at all what the Democratic socialist who are communists, what they're going to do. They feel like they've got the momentum. They're not going to stop. They're going to keep moving forward and keep moving forward, and keep moving forward, and keep moving forward. If al said loses, they're going to say that's because the establishment is trying to keep us from victory. And then Democrats are eaving in a harder time with these people, they're not stopping like locusts in a wheat field. They're not stopping. They're going to keep moving forward. They will not be stopped until they're stopped. They believe they've got the momentum. They believe that this is their moment and this is their time. Think about how patient these commies are. And they don't get in this election, they'll get in the next election. They're gonna run twenty two people in that election. You will see across the country local seats, county seats, repper the state house seats where Republicans don't run a candidate, and the DSA will run a candidate, and then you'll see who's serious. I'm just I'm only trying to put forth into our world that if you think for a moment losing the primary in Michigan is going to set them back, you're out of your head. Win or lose. They don't change, it's just when they become all the more insufferable. I mean, that's really what it is. Oh, speaking of Mission Chigan, remember our conversations about let us an explosive diarrhea. How could you forget? In Michigan, two people have died of cyclosporiasis. Yeah, we're all paying attention now, Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and two people with significant underlying health conditions have died after contracting cyclospariasis. That is a very interesting way for this to be phrased, because that's a quote significant underlying health conditions. This is the way of the Michigan Health Department saying, don't concern yourself, don't worry yourself too much. This isn't a big deal. Look, these people had serious issues anyway, and then they contracted cyclosporiasis and the explosive diarrhea and this bug that incubates in the body known I know, this parasite, is this virus. I should say it's you're okay. Now do that with COVID because when we take a look at COVID deaths, you look at all the people who had underlying health conditions pre existing conditions co morbidities. I've been searching for that term for the last three days. I couldn't We used it all the time during COVID, I could not remember corbidities. They had so many other issues. COVID just put them over. You know how many of those cases got reported as Hey, don't worry about COVID. These people were already super sick, zero, none on gats, nothing, nothing. You couldn't even say that people died in a motorcycle accident write it down as COVID. Well, the hospital's paying if we write it down. And you don't know, maybe COVID caused him to call from fault the bicycle and crack a skull open. We discussed this and we got mocked for it, and now here's Michigan doing it. Listen, these people were already dead. Really, they were already dead. It was just this put them over. Oh so they had something already happening in them, and something just pushed them over the top. You mean, like George Floyd, Oh, I'm sorry. Were we not ready for the fight? Guys? I do this every day. You would think at some moment these people would be ready for the fight, that we're delivering. George Floyd didn't die from a knee on the neck. George Floyd died from all the drugs in his system. That's what happens. That's what happened. That's what happened to George Floyd. Was the knee on the neck? Right, Absolutely not. And I think Derek Shaubin, for just an absolute failure of competency, should be in jail. But did Derek Shavin kill him? No, No, that's not what happened. You know why you couldn't breathe the drugs in the system. That's why the drugs killed him. Next thing, you're gonna tell me that hands up, don't shoot was a real thing? No, it wasn't, because Mike Brown never had hands up, don't shoot. He attacked a cop, broke his orbital socket and then ran at the cop and that's when the cop fired. And that's according to the Eric Holder Justice Department, facts, logic, and reason winning the day people speaking of a lack of those things. This is ireland greatest story ever told. I'd love to visit Ireland. I think I'd have a glorious time. I think i'd enjoy a Guinness. I think I'm not really an Irish whiskey guy.
Speaker 8: But I.
Speaker 2: Do. I do want to see the countryside, I really and truly do. But there's a lot of bigotry in Ireland, a lot of hate in Ireland, and and I think a guy like me who has a Hebrew name might have some problems in Ireland. And I don't think right now if I want to give them my my my dollars. So they purchased a jet purchased by Ireland's government to move their leadership around. It's a it's a Falcon six X. Oh it's a pretty plane. It is a pretty pretty pretty plane. I mean, look look at this thing that that is a sexy, sexy mother. So they order this, this, this plane, and they're like, check out our new plane. Is this not fantastic? Well, the new plane was delivered without the navigational system. Why the navigational system was made by an Israeli company, and because in Ireland there's such Jew hating freak show bigots who want to recognize Palestine as a country, as if that's even a thing, and want to buy into the nonsense of Israel being genocidal, which is hilarious, if not ignorant, if not stupid, if not pathetic and a lie. They ordered the plane without the navigational system and now they have a plane built for their leadership that can't land in fog. I mean, that's just that's just poetic poetic justice. You want justice, get your data protected, get justice against all those scammers who are trying to steal your data all the time. And they get your file with your name and your email and medical conditions. They have your kids' names in this file and they utilize it against you. This multi billion dollar industry called data brokers where they take your file, they collect it, they package it, they sell it. And now you've got people using that file against you, utilizing your data against you, and you have America losing twenty billion dollars plus each and every year to these scammers, to these fraudsters. They're not lucky. They're prepared. You need to be prepared with a good defense. You need Incognity I, ncog n I and Cogniti dot com, slash cats goes broker by broker, forces each one to delete your file and those opt out forms, well boom, they find them, make sure that you're in there, and if your information gets back online, they get rid of it. I use Incognit quite incredible. In Cogni dot com, slash cats get sixty percent off right now with my promo code cats kat Z in Cogniti dot com. Slash Cats take your private life off of the market. In Cogniti dot com slash Cats. More to get to this is Tony Kats today. Biters has a story that immediately should send one into it, Tizzy. It sent me to reach out to a couple of people, to a couple people I know alike and trust who could come up with an answer. Tony Kats Tony Katz today and the headline over there at Reuters was US has used virtually all of its long range precision missiles during Iran War. They are reporting that it has used up much of the stockpile of long range missiles during the five month war with Iran. The missiles are principally the Army surface to surface weapons known as attacker's atacms, that is, Army tactical missile systems and precision strike missiles. The degree to which the military is running out of these missiles has not been previously reported. Now you take this and you take a look at the conversation about a leak and was the wre the war plans leaked? Was it leaked to a Ran and therefore I Ran said we have to make a deal. I can't answer the question. One of the things that Pentagon has been good about is misdirection and misinformation. When you're strong, make your enemy think you're weak. When you're weak, make your enemy think you're strong. That's sunsue. I would have absolutely no doubt that that is possible. So I read these stories with a massive grain of salt. But the idea that we could be out low, what do we spend all this money on if not this, what exactly are we doing? What have we been doing? And what generals will be even in retirement busted down to a corporal and their pension taken away. You know the line, somebody's got to go to jail. Who goes to jail? How come no one goes to jail man? We can apply that to a lot of places. I'll keep investigating and see what's actual here. Keep it here. This is Tony.
Speaker 1: Lie from Baal Hartland and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: Party line vote.
Speaker 16: We are going to advance out of this Committee, probably the most discreditable person ever to seek the office of Attorney General of the United States. The reasons to vote against him number in the hundreds. But let's just focus on a few where my Republican colleagues purport to have great concern. Let's start with the Epstein files, where Todd Blanche participated in the cover up, continues to participate in the cover up, responsible for a massive screw up of the release of the documents.
Speaker 2: That's Sheldon Whitehouse, the bigoted senator from Rhode Island who joins the all White country clubs, saying there's no way Todd Blanch should be confirmed as Attorney General. But he just admitted that he will get out of committee and he will be confirmed. Tony Katz Tony Katz today, so good to be with you. Find everything I do at Tony kats dot com. Also the YouTube and the rumble Tony Katz. If you subscribe, I'd appreciate that. It's helpful. I know, if you're a radio host these days, you also have to be doing all the video. It's just the way it goes. Everybody's multitasking. You're doing it as well as I am. There's no doubt that Epstein was going to come up, and this is going to be a pretext for Democrats to say absolutely not. They're not saying absolutely not to Todd Blanche. They're saying absolutely not to Donald Trump. On every level, I argue, if Merrick Garland can be confirmed as Attorney General, Todd Blanch could be firmed as Attorney general. But we have lost this capacity on the role of advising consent to engage anything other than what did the politics of the day tell us to do. One of the great lines the late Senator Lindsay Graham used in the confirmation of Justice Kavanaugh was when you see Kagan, Soda Mayor, tell him, Lindsay says hello, because he voted for them, because he knew his role of advisor consent. And I'm not so sure I would have confirmed Soda Mayor Kagan a different story, especially during the confirmation hearing. I do not know if I would have confirmed somebody who relied on the richness of her Latina heritage to come up with decisions regarding the Constitution, not what my interest is, thank you very much. I never looked to Scalia and said, tell me about the richness of your Italian heritage, so you can come to good conclusions regarding cases brought before you and how they work within the constitutional framework that we have number once, nemb once. But those days are indeed over that conversation, that concept that philosophy is indeed lost. Instead, what we have is the radicalness of position that says politics before all things. This was center Dick Durbin of Illinois, a man most aptly named Thanks.
Speaker 6: Mister chairman, reflect on the fact that as we meet today, there are thousands, literally tens of thousands of men and women in the United States who got up this morning and put on a badge or picked up their briefcase and went to work to make sure that we would be saved. They are in law enforcement all across the United States of America. They count on the system of justice as we all do, to give us not only safety in our homes, but also fairness when it comes to treatment by the government. The man we are discussing this morning seeks to be the number one law enforcement enforcer of the United States of America, the Attorney General of the United States, the highest ranking law enforcement position. And what have we learned in the last few weeks when it comes to Todd Blanche, we have learned that simply his word is not enough for most of us, not even for some of my Republican friends. Even his word under oath is not credible enough. We have a demand by colleagues that I support a demand that mister Blanche, when it comes to important promises to American people, put it in writing, put it in writing. And in fact he did, Mister Chairman. The political escapade of the last week has made it clearer than ever that Todd Blanche has no business serving as our nation's chief law enforcement officer.
Speaker 2: So what happened in the past week. What happened in the past week was this concept of the weaponization Fund, which in mid July Blanche said wasn't going to be a thing, this one point seven to seven six billion dollar fund. And I opposed the fund. You were abused by your government, by our government. I think you can sue. I think that's fine. If you create a fund, you have the opportunity for the fund to be abused. Same reason, by the way, same basic philosophy. I'm thrilled with the elimination of usaid. Oh, they can complain and moan and can catch all they want. Look at all the people you killed. No no, no, no, no no. Look at all the organizations no longer being funded to do damage to us. Look at all the slush fund that is gone going to organizations where it never should have gone to begin with. And that does not put Americans on the hook for lives being lost, madness. It does say that America said we are not going to pay for our own destruction, and so progressives can have a government funded slush fund. Absolutely not good. You know, I'm one of the Maybe I'm maybe it's few, Maybe I'm wrong right, Maybe maybe there's more of us than I know. I believe that Doe should come back, and should come back in a huge, massive way. We're nowhere near done cutting, nowhere near done. We are nuts for abandoning this. Who cares if the left is happy or not? Who cares if they scream about and yell about it. There are cuts, there is fraud, and it all has to be removed. Unnecessary government removed. Oh, and there's a lot of unnecessary governments. You've got a bigger listen than to me. I know, I know, but there's a lot of fraud. Why aren't we getting rid of it all this talk about what happened in Minneapolis. Where's the movement? There is some, I will admit that there is some. We don't talk about it enough. I want more because there's more fraud. That's one state. There are forty nine other states, and they've all got an issue. Let's go get rid of the fraud. Let's take a look at the government organizations that are set up and what kind of deals they're getting, and say no, and no and no, and let's get get rid of the fraud. Let's stop this money train. Let's keep it where it belongs, in the pocket to the people. Pay down some debt, a million things we can do, but we don't need to pay for these people. We don't need their life to be EASi or good ah. Hell no, let's end this madness. So I'm a believer in more doge, not less. But because this weaponization funds conversation, it took Todd Blanche to come out again and say that the Weaponization Fund is dead. And that's what caused Tom Tillis of North Carolina and John Cornyn of Texas, both Republicans, to say, Okay, we'll vote on Todd Blanche. Now they wanted this gun. So to Dick Durbin's mind, getting what you wanted is proof that the guy is unworthy. Todd Blanche is fine. Todd Blanche is fine. And if you were to say to me, we can't have Todd Blanche, and I gave you a hundred other names, the left would say all of them are unacceptable. And that's the point. None of this charade matters. This is all political nonsense. It's why people hate politicians and government, and it's why I'll pay no mind whatsoever to Dick Durbin, nor will I pay any mind to the absolutely vicious and wholly unacceptable Sheldon Whitehouse.
Speaker 16: Cover up and screw up on the Epstein Files. What do I mean by cover up? Well, first, they looked at four FBI three oh two's that were the testimony of a woman who told the FBI in a formal statement that she had been sexually assaulted and physically assaulted by Donald Trump around thirteen or fourteen years of age. Of those four three o twos, they released one, the one that did not mention Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, fortunately for.
Speaker 16: Transparency, these documents had been released in other areas and bait stamped, so people figured out that some were missing, and with that the other three O twos that mentioned Donald Trump had to be produced. Only because they got caught were those three O twos produced. And right now as we sit here, Todd Blanche is still sitting on thirty seven pages that are almost certainly the agent's notes off of which the three O twos were taken.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what a three poho two is, a form FD three oh two, it's an internal document that's utilized by the FBI, and it summarizes interviews, witnesses, suspects of irrelevant information. It is not a verbatim transcript. It's a narrative memorandum. That's the terminology that's used around a three oh two. No part of a three oh two is testimony. No part of a three oh two is under oath. That's not how a three oh two works. It is not a sworn statement, not at all. Now they're utilized investigations, and you can use that information to say, okay, we were going to use this, so okay you said this, but then we found out this, and now you said this, and that's differently what you said here, And you can go after someone's credibility right, And we understand that that's how prosecutors work, and that's how FBI agents work, et ceter And we can talk about that another time. The three O two doesn't prove guilt. Three O two doesn't prove anything at all. And we also know that when it comes to allegations against President Trump regarding these things that witnesses have been shown to be uncredible, that does not concern Sheldon Whitehouse. What concerns him is how can he attack No part of this about Todd Planche. And you're talking about a guy and me who said to release everything redacted. Yes, I don't want innocent people to be caught up in these things, but release the files. And yes, you're talking to the guy me who said that President Trump handled this wrong from the beginning. The administration screwed this up. They did misread the room, misredware. Republicans and conservatives were and gave Democrats the opening and they're still taking it. Trump did this. It was a miss and a very poor job in recovery. By the way, none of this says that Todd Blanch shouldn't be attorney general. None of this says that at all, release what you can release redact what needs to be redacted. You know, let me take that back where that's what needs to be redacted. Release it all fine with that. But just because someone's got a name in an Epstein file doesn't mean that they're guilty. Something we've said on the show from the beginning. That's not how Sheldon white House views it. Sheldon white House says, everyone I don't like is guilty. That's his argument, and it's not one sufficient to say Todd Blanch shouldn't be attorney general. But it wouldn't matter if it was Todd Blanche or not. If it wasn't Todd Blanch would be somebody else, and there would be Sheldon white House, the guy who joins all white country clubs to disapprove, to say they know. And that's the point. It's all political, all the time on something that you know. To paraphrase Senator John Cornyn, we want somebody who's leading the DJ. We don't want somebody in the interim. And leading to a question of where the leadership is. The President of the United States gets to appoint the attorney general the end, and unless that attorney general has us is a sworn communist, what are we doing here. Well, I'll tell you what we're doing here. We're playing pure politics. Blanche is going to get confirmed. Let's move on to the next subject. That's my plan. This is Tony Kats today. I didn't hit this in three more things, but it still matters quite a bit, this cyber attack, conversation on water systems. Like there's a part of me the things I shouldn't be talking about it at all, Like I shouldn't. I shouldn't bring it up. You know. It's it's like History of the World. It's mel Brooks, Get off fat, get off fat. Well, that wasn't actually mel Brooks. That was the side kid. It doesn't matter, groovus, Tony Kats, Tony Kats today, good to be with you. I will do all the History of the world part one thing for you, gladly. I will act out the whole thing. I will do the Ethiopian shimsham, all of it. The problem is when you say Ethiopian shimsham, that's also a I found this out the hard way. It's a strain of marijuana. I go with the mel Brooks version. Please, thank you very much. Gregory Hines, Oh so good. So that's not the story. Where was I What was I talking about? Oh, that's right, the water is being attacked. It's a really, really freaky story that seven states have reported cyber attacks on their water systems to the FBI. The FBI said in a statement they're aware of the attacks. Quote, the FBI and are in agency partners are fully engaged to protect critical infrastructure, and we remain well equipped to protect against cyber threats of all varieties. Now, the FBI is not discussing who is behind the attack. Although the FBI and the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Agency they've warned that Iranian hackers have targeted water systems. Let's keep these two things separate for just a moment. First, I don't think there's any of us. It was you and me having a bourbon on a barstool and someone said you, well, you know, the Iranians are trying to hack into our water systems. We'd be like, well, yeah, every terrorist entity out there today is trying to hack into our water systems and our power grids and everything. We would without having had any prediscussion about it, not having spent thirty seconds discussing it with each other or on our own, we would be able to go on a fifteen minute bender conversation of all the things the terrorists out there are trying to get their hands on and trying to create damage for us. With right water systems, power systems, communications systems, medical systems. We could go on fifteen minutes, non stop. You and I bourbon on a barstool, right, you pick your friend, fifteen minutes. Of course we could, because no part of that is shocking or surprising. Now, President Trump, he came out to say that the issue here is Minnesota. Today. He said, I just want to mention that we heard of Minnesota. There was a cyber attack, and they blame it on Iran. I don't think so. I think I blame it on Minnesota because they're grossly incompetent. There was a cyber attack thirty water plants. They like to say, Oh it was Iran. Iran should be so lucky. Iran's got bigger problems than worrying about Minnesota. So this was Tim Wall's blaming the Trump administration. Could everyone stop being a lunatic? How did I end up in the position? How are we here where all we want people to do is be normal? It is cyber attacks against critical infrastructure. What's our plan? Less spider man finger pointing meme stuff and more, what's our plan? If Tim Walls is blaming blaming Donald Trump, Tim Walls is a schmuck. I don't want the President to play into this. They may be incompetent Minnesota, but it doesn't mean that that's the issue here. We need to be aggressive. We need to be asking ourselves who is bringing this about and how do we deal with these things? The threat was identified as programmable logic controllers PLCs, it's in the water systems, and urged infrastructure owners to remove these publicly exposed PLCs from the internet. Right, So that's what the advice that's said, it's being given. I don't know if I want that advice given publicly, but there it is printed. What am I supposed to do? Can't we just focus on the thing in front of us? Can't we just note that this is a problem. Can we identify who is bringing the threat and how can we deal with them? Now? I am a guy with a theory. My theory is you have to pick one group, one group that is engaged in this activity, and you must so harm them that everybody else starts to be concerned. I get called all sorts of things. You may get called all sorts of things. I don't know. I am not a warmonger. I do not seek to start any issue. I would rather be left alone. I've often said, the only things I want to do in this life eat a steak, smoke a cigar, have sex with my wife, and sometimes I don't even need steak. These are all the things I want to do in this life, and these people won't leave me alone. I would rather be left alone. Let's find one of these groups where we know this activity is coming from, and let us do them such harm that the nation that they are located in begs us to stop and promises it will never happen again. Quite literally sends us a gift to apologize. Maybe, well, you won't eliminate the issue. You're not going to eliminate the hacker, but maybe god less problems for a decade. That is how I believe we should use strength overwhelmingly to make the enemy regret bothering us so we can be left alone and smoke a cigar and other things. This is Tony Kats today. Well, let's start with Michigan.
Speaker 17: It's now a battleground for the soul of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: Tony did socialism went out today? Now? The answer to that question is a little more involved than what you can do on a TV hit. But I was on Newsmax earlier today. They pitted me against Dennis Kassinich, who I admit to you I didn't know was still alive. Tony Katz Tony Katz today, so good to be with you. Find everything I do at Tony Katz dot com. You remember the name Dennis Kassinich was one time in the nineteen seventies, he was the mayor of Cleveland, and then he was longtime congressman until he was defeated I think in twenty twelve by Marcy Captor, who is still the member of Congress. Marcy Captor was the one who, like two days ago, was involved in a hit and run. All she's a Democrat, represents that area of Ohio. Someone who hit her car as she was going to church. She had the person driving her hit the car. She got really injured and then ran off. Crazy crazy story. I'm glad she's okay. I mean, we may disagree politically, but tell I don't want her getting her in a car accident. Someone reminded me that it was four years ago that Congressman Jackie Wilorski was killed in a car accident. She was in Indiana. She was lovely. Jackie Wilarsky was lovely, Republican, really really nice, very nice to me. But she was in the car where somebody else was driving in two other staffers, and whether her car, I think it was the car she was in went over the lines and the other car came head on and everybody was killed. Awful, awful story. So it's Dennis Caercenticch. I swear to you I didn't know Dennis Cocentach was still alive. Dennis Concinach has claim to fame was that Dennis Caercentach was a radicalized progressive before it was cool. Dennis Cascinach was doing this before Bernie Sanders. Dennis Cascinach has been on this for a tick. Oh. He is wrong about everything, but he comes from an older school of thought where you can actually talk. And I knew this immediate, Like I did not know I was on with Dennis until like ten minutes before I was on, because I knew that the topic, but I didn't know the person I was like, oh my gosh, the original Kamie og, like, that's who he is. But it's a different, different, different mentality. Where I'm I'm vehemently opposed to the politics, I don't have to be vehemently opposed to the human beings. So it's like, okay, this is very, very interesting. So we're talking about the Michigan race. Of course we've got that primary Abdul Lsaed against Haley Stevens. Haley Stevens is the representative. Abdul l Sad is the communist who claims to not believe in monopolies but absolutely wants force universal health care right medicare for all, but doesn't believe in monopolies, which is so so adorable, so adorable. Oh and speaking in mosques where people are violent against Jews and call Jews parasites and the whole thing. Yeah, not my guy. And I'd asked some people I know in the area, you know, Michigan itself, where do they think things are going? And if you're basing things on your Facebook feed, your Facebook feed isn't going to give you a good story. And so I was listening, I'm like, Okay, I appreciate that I appreciate that, But out of that is going to tell me do I think the polling is right? Do I think the polling that had been lately trending for lsied is accurate. Some of those poles, like five or six of them had him up double digits plus thirteen and plus sixteen. I don't buy that. Do I believe he could win? Yes, I do believe he could win. But I was asked, let's start here, So this is from my appearance. It was Logan Radick asking the question, what do I think is coming right here? Well, even if it's Haley Stevens, you can argue that for the Democrats, for where they're going, who they're supporting, who their leadership is, who the leadership listens to, who their social media influences are, that it is winning the day. Whether we talk about on college campuses and we talk about anywhere else, they're still going to be a force and a problematic one for America's future. Even if Haley Stevens pulls this out. We shouldn't think that Haley Stevens has anything in her that shows her to be a conservative. But the election of Abdul lsayed for the political left, for those who support the DSAY and their communist desires. This is just more fuel more saying look how right we are, look out around the right track we are, and more for the Democrats, people like Hakeem Jeffries to realize that you have lost all control and all ability to have control of your party if they should take back the House, which is still something in great question, never mind what we might see in the Senate as we see the Senate primary today. Now, my Hakeem Jeffrey's point is taken. Although I should have talked about the Senate first before the House, but I want to dig in a little bit because that's correct that win or lose, these communes ain't going no place. Do we all understand that you could put all eyes to the Senate primary, and certainly right now it is all eyes on the Senate primary, and they can decide that this is a referendum on whether or not the communists have taken over the Democratic Party or not. But we know better, we do. We're observing to people, we're not going to buy into that play into that we know better and what we know is that they have already done the takeover and the fact that some election may not go their way is not going to deter them, not in the slightest. They are who they are, and they are at where they are at, and the people in power have koutout and given in to them. And this is it. This is what Representative Alexandria Akassi Cortes and Iana Pressley, Rashida Selim and Ilhan Omar and the squad and Bernie Sanders and Chris van Holland, this is what they have wanted.
Speaker 18: And it is here, and it's not going to go away quietly. Why would anybody think that? The question now goes to Dennis Cassinich.
Speaker 19: Now, obviously the idea of l say Ed winning is scary, but Congressmen couldn't el sayed victory perhaps be good for Republicans in Michigan in the way that such an extreme candidate would turn voters away from the Democrats and maybe towards Republicans Mike Rodgers, for example, or kuld say Ed's victory backfire.
Speaker 7: Well, remember you've heard it here.
Speaker 5: First, Elsaid is going to be the next Senator from the state of Michigan.
Speaker 7: And I'm going to explain why.
Speaker 5: First of all, he's going to in the primary because of the very powerful backlash among Democrats of corporations and political action committees like APEC attempting.
Speaker 7: To control the Democratic cross That's number one.
Speaker 5: Secondly, to win in November, because the economy is going to be in the shambles because of the unwise decisions that the Trump administration has made with respect to foreign policy that is increasing inflation, driving up the cost of energy, and putting America in a very difficult position worldwide with respect to our national security.
Speaker 7: He will be the next senator. Just remember that.
Speaker 5: I said that you can play this back the day after the election.
Speaker 2: Now, I was shaking my head. I was shaking my head. I wanted to jump in on this hard. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't I jump and said, who whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. First of all, this APAC talk is ridiculous. You sound silly. And then I could have gone to a bunch of other things. But I did not jump in. The hosts came back in and they were asking their questions and the com but I wanted to make sure that at least did respond to some of it. I didn't respond to the APAX part, but I did respond to the economy part. Because if you think the economy is in shambles, you're wrong. As we discussed yesterday with doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis, No no, no, no, no no. Even the GDP one point five percent doesn't make any sense. It's way better and stronger than that. Thus the question gets it comes to me, and I gets asked.
Speaker 17: Like this twenty eighteen, where l said was promising driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: He made the comments while he was.
Speaker 17: Running for governor in that primary against Gretchen Whitmer, arguing illegal immigrants are quotes stuck without licenses.
Speaker 2: Here's exactly what he said.
Speaker 20: We've also got to make sure that in this state we are not discriminating by documentation status. Right now, if you're undocumented, you don't get access to a driver's license, so you're stuck. You don't get access to a lot of the basic things that state offers everybody else.
Speaker 2: And I think that's ridiculous, and so.
Speaker 20: We've got to stop discrimination discriminating that way.
Speaker 17: Election experts say the proposal would effectively legitimize illegal presence in the US, as driver's licenses would serve as national ID cards, opening doors to bank accounts, employment eligibility, and apartment rentals.
Speaker 2: Tony your thoughts. So two things here. The first, I address what Cacinich said earlier. Then I talk about this ridiculous concept that the only issue with an illegal immigrant is documentation. It's that they don't have papers. Well, a couple of things. First of all, the idea congressman that the economy is in shambles. I'm not a guy who's a fan of arris. I'm a guy who can see higher prices at a grocery store. But if you take a look at the one point five percent GDP, you have to figure in the fact that government is doing much less spending. If government spending has figured into growth a domestic product, right, and how our country is doing, that's a serious issue that Keynesian methodology is totally flawed and shouldn't be considered. I don't understand at all why anybody would think that documentation is the issue when the issue is whether or not you entered the country illegally. What else SAYID is saying there is that nobody is illegal. All you need is a piece of paper and everything's fine. There is no conversation about how you entered in America, had this conversation, we put it to the test. We went to the ballot box, and we voted for President Trump to ensure that people were in the country legally, that we were removing the people in the country illegally. This is the smart, proper, rational course. And what else said is arguing here is that we should have open borders, we should have no borders, and that has been roundly rejected by Americans, and I hope that continues even in Michigan. I don't think I missed something there. I think I hit that well. Now, Dennis Kasinich, as I said, was lovely. He's wrong, but lovely. And this led into a bit of a back and forth as he was asked the next question.
Speaker 19: Well, as we know, the battle isn't just over candidates, it's also over their leading voices in the media, those voices that are actually influencing this new wave of voters. One of the most controversial, as we know, Hassan Piker. Here's just a little bit of what he's recently said.
Speaker 2: Isn't that how he lost his fuckings? I because you guys, fucking I hope America deserved nine to eleven dude, I'm saying.
Speaker 19: I mean, just listening to him talk, it's absolute insanity. I'm not sure how he has such powerful influence over people, but that says a lot about this new wave of voters. James Carville, on that note, has threatened to leave the Democratic Party if, in fact, Hassan Piker becomes a force, saying, quote, we're not going to be in the same party. One of us is going to leave. So Congressman, who's going to be the one leaving?
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, there are many different voices of people who want to identify with both political parties.
Speaker 7: I don't really know.
Speaker 5: Mister Biker, I've never met him, but I will say that I don't agree that America deserves nine to eleven. I'm hopeful that we're looking at an election where we can actually focus on issues and not the personalities. The issues ought to be America getting out of these foreign wars.
Speaker 7: And right now we're.
Speaker 5: Looking at at a military budget of Pentagon budget at one point five trillion dollars, like eight percent of domestic spending discretion are spending going for that. We can't sustain that. America has to start to care of things here at home. Instead of running around the world looking for dragons to slay. I hope that that's what this election becomes about. Because it's about personalities. It just ends up it just ends up being a mess.
Speaker 2: Now you saw what he just did there, right. The question was about Hassan Piker, who is the Democrat's mouthpiece right now, he's the COMMI mouthpiece. And what the congressman, the former congressman, did hear is say I'm not going to address that now. Were plenty of voices. Here's the real issue. I did not let that go by. That's a democratic right, now, go ahead, Tona. That's just an interesting deflection because the question was about Hassan Piker, who Democrats are rallying around, who they are connecting with, who they want to be seen with, who they are campaigning with. And we can't deflect who We shouldn't be involved in a foreign war. Iran, by the way, has been in a war with us for forty seven years and they must be dealt with one way or another. But we can't deflect, and you, sir, cannot deflect from where Democrats are they are with this COMMUNI with this is honest with a son Piker and a whole bunch of others in a lot of these radical ideas, and I can't really be denied or deflected away, Tony.
Speaker 7: I'd love to have a longer discussion with you. We lichinally. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: The Democratic Party isn't full of comedies. They're not full of socialists. They're capitalists, except that we've got an inversion here where in America we have socialism for the rich and capitalism for the poor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not true. Although we can talk about subsidies all you want. I really appreciate News Max letting me go and engage this way eleven minutes on cable news, rare stuff. I'll have it posted on the YouTube channel. Check it out for yourself. Just look for Tony Katz and at Tony kats dot com. This is Tony Katz today. So the Democrats don't want to shut down, that's what they're saying. You've got Chuck Schumer agreeing to the language in a continuing resolution. I mean, that's that is absolutely unbelievable. How is this even possible? And my answer is I don't actually know. Tony Katz. Tony Katz Today, an absolute pleasure to be with you. Are they admitting that being in favor of all these shutdowns never helped. They actually hurt, They caused issues, They caused problems. Right. Fox News has the headline Democrats blink as Schumer helps Gop clear Key shutdown Hurtle. Maybe maybe that's exactly what it is. I assume what they said is this isn't going to help us in a midterm, so let's not do it. Let's not have the issue. Let's not have anybody who could potentially be angry with us about not getting a paycheck. Let's not have a shutdown because right now the funding goes to when September thirtieth. And also, this could all just be a ruse. It can all be a play. They could change their mind two weeks from now. Who knows what they're going to get angry about. Think the shutdowns work then, and I think it's correct that they're not going to work now. Find everything at Tony kats dot com tomorrow. Everyone take care