Speaker 1: Where you work and who you work with matters. I'm doctor Jim Dalton, President and CEO of Daymark. We're dedicated to helping vulnerable kids and adults with disabilities. Right now, we're looking for tough people with big hearts, people who don't think twice about standing up for someone else, and who love seeing others grow and succeed. Is your job fulfilling emotionally or are you just filling time? Learn more about open positions at daymark dot org.
Speaker 2: At the Honeysuckle Hill Bestro in Cottage, their specialty is Who's your comfort food? Like Grandma used to make and just like Grandma's house, their goal is for you to leave more at peace than when you came in. Set on the water around as scenic woods in beautiful Brazil. The Honeysuckle Hill Bestrow in Cottage is an easy drive don't Interstate seventy, less than an hour from downtown Indianapolis and totally worth the trip. The Honeysuckle Hill Bestrow in Cottage is open five to eight Friday and Saturday and Sunday, featuring their incredible breakfast buffet from eleven to two. More information call eight one, two, four four three three zero zero three State House Happenings also wants to thank our fine friends at Freedom Foods Indiana. Former Ryan Schleiman and the folks at Freedom Foods Indiana have been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables right to people's doors for years and Freedom Foods Indiana is a big supporter of State House Happenings. Now Freedom Foods Indiana has some big things coming. We can't wait to tell you all about it in the near future. Right now, though, we just want to say thanks to our friends at Freedom Foods Indiana for supporting State House Happenings. Rob Kendall Dull keeps your Baz, Jim Merritt. The program of State House Happening is your weekly look at what's going on with Indiana politics. Let's meet the award winning panel you know it for thirty years and the Indiana Senate. Hello, Jim Merritt, Hello Robert and he's owner and operator of Indie Politics dot org.
Speaker 3: Dule keeps Shabaz, Hello, we'll come in Binvenue. Welcome all right, so old.
Speaker 2: Pale Todd Roketa the Attorney General another week where he's back in the news. And Abdul I think you followed this story were as close as anyone. You have it over at adypolitics dot org. Capitol Chronicle running it as well. He had a loss in front of the Indiana Disciplinary Commission.
Speaker 3: Yes he did. What a shame? Uh.
Speaker 4: Basically, I'm sorry, I'm gonna I'm in a bit of a mood today, so I'm good apologize right now for the extra double heaps of Snark's probably gonna be coming uh in today's conversation. Uh No, Todd rakeetap basically, uh, because of his comments about doctor Kaitlen Bernard and the and the whole nine yards and the loser Commission is you know, on the on the hook. And so he follally he follow what was called a motion to dismiss, basically saying there's no issue here, everything's good, fine, blah blah blah. And the Supreme Court said, no, that's not going to happen. You know, We're we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Go forward this.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do something a little differently. And so instead of one hearing officer who would hear the whole thing, they're gonna have three hearing officers from three different parts of the state. North South and Central. So that way there's no question as to when the decision comes back to know this was fair and that they're actually taking an extra step. And I see why because regardless of what you think of Todd Rakkeedter personally, he is to stay wide elected official and is entitled to I want to say extra du process, but just to make sure that everything is done right and everything is bove board and also it's done so he can shut up and not complain about well, he canplain anyway about the result, at least this way, he can't say the process was unfair that I think they went out of his way to accommodate him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Bradford Cale Bradford is the name that I know. He is, I believe or was or is a college professor. Uh, teaches classes and one with my wife's one of my wife's professors. Seemed like a very reasonable guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And actually I've known Judge Bradford for years because my first man when I first came here Indianapolis, he was on the Mary County bench.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they're putting these judges, well two of them are judges, Is that right too? Like there's another one out of here that's also a judge, I believe.
Speaker 3: VEDE V A, I, D I K.
Speaker 2: According to India Capitol chronicled Bradford and Vedick are currently serving on the Indiana Court of Appeals, and both have been elected by their colleagues to serve as their court's chief.
Speaker 3: Judge in the past.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that would make it pretty hard for Rokeia to say, well, I'm getting a horrible deal here and the whole thing is totally biased in a nutshow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Well, I uh, I can't speak high high enough for both those two judges.
Speaker 5: I grew up with Cale Bradford, just like I grew up with everyone.
Speaker 4: Judge Sweeney now the chief chief Justice with the Southern you like living like Mayberry for lawyers?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 2: How do you end up so bad? Look at all these other distinguished people.
Speaker 6: I have all the respect in the world for both these judges, Judge Bradford and Vedick. And and you know you see him on the elevator at the State House, and and so you you you work with them, and uh, but yeah, Cale Bradford is an outstanding jurist and also a better person as Judge Sweeney is. With the Gay Whitley case. And uh, I think they're doing an outstanding job of making sure that that all the eyes are dotted and teaser gross and and uh uh the attorney general does get a fair shot at this, and and uh kudos to the to the judiciary to making sure that that the Attorney general is one hundred percent covered with this and gets the fair hearing that he deserves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's appeals court judges Cale Bradford and Nancy badik Am I saying that correctly, and then Attorney William Hussman are the three who will oversee this. Now, let's walk through this a little because it's our chance for us to educate that we were like, what is going on here?
Speaker 3: Okay, so just a reset.
Speaker 2: Most of our longtime State House happenings listeners will know how we got here. But there is a attorneys are held higher standard than regular people. It's the same way I want to.
Speaker 3: Say a higher state, I say a different standard.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, but my point is the same way as I can't come on these airwaves and use the F word as a terrestrial radio broadcaster.
Speaker 3: That's part of when.
Speaker 2: You agree to be on these WIBC or Network Indiana or wherever you may be hearing us on the radio. These airwaves, you give away certain rights and a privilege of doing that.
Speaker 4: In exchange for the licensed to broadcast. You agree to do these things exactity on the air.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Nobody's impeding my first amendment.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: If we just did this on a podcast only, we'd go down to Monument Circle and we could do this show on the corner and let the f bombs fly. But we accept, in order for the privilege of having the power of broadcast IBC interrestrial radio, that there's certain things.
Speaker 5: We give great standards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everything's about standards, and I think that that's a rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So same thing with attorney. You're not entitled to a law license. It's something you earn and then it's a club you're joining and Abdul, you're the attorney in the room. As part of that, there are certain codes of conduct and rules for the road you are forced to abide by that regular people such as us are not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're called the rules of professional conduct. Every state has has its own set of rules. You can't do anything an ethical and you can be combative at times, but you just can't be a four letter worth in rhymes with rick. Right, and in addition of our FEC license.
Speaker 3: Sure, very good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no one's impeding on Todd Roketa's First Amendment rights. He could quit being an attorney tomorrow. He could go and say all the things he said that has put him in hot water. He wants to be an attorney the same way we want to be or I want to be broadcaster. A broadcaster, and thus that's the rules of the road. You don't want to do it, don't be a part of the club.
Speaker 3: So he.
Speaker 2: We're guards to this was several years ago, now, comments that's how long we've been at this. Comments made on Fox News about an abortion doctor got him in hot water, and they're sort of the eye test, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what it boils down to U says comment I just pulled up here a second ago, he said, I was speaking as an elected official, not as a lawyer representing a client, so I'm protected by the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not how this works, is it. I Mean it's like, again, if I'm on these airwaves, which is part of the deal of signing up, I'm Rob Kendall I'm broad. I'm a broad. That's all what I do for a job.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, my employer could fire me at any time, even if I went down on Monument Circle and said the F word. Right, Like, you're not entitled to any of this. Once you're an attorney. You're always an attorney. To have that law license in perpetuity or get it renewed or whatever. You have to always abide by the code of kind of you don't get to just hop I'm Todd Rokety the elected person. I'm Todd Roketa of the attorney. I'm Todd Roketa, the private Like this is so grow.
Speaker 4: You cannot you cannot compartmentalize what he was trying to do. It's like like I wasn't. I wasn't talking to as lawyer, talking to his privacies. Like no, no, no, you're always an attorney because you have a license. Yeah, number one, Number two, you're also the attorney general. So I adnything you're going to say, even though I disagree with, will carry some legal weight. And fundamentally, what the Disciplayer Commission said is tiber Kei had made false and misleta staments about doctor Bernard. He signed a sel An affidavit.
Speaker 2: Okay, real quick though, because again, we have people that come in all the time. He went on Fox News made comments about abortion. Doctor I always said's sort of like the eye test of when he said it. At the time, I think we all uh or whatever version of the show we were on. I think you were back. I think you were running for may or maybe at the time, but whatever. Maybe we were all here together. I don't remember, but we were all sort of collectively like, who that's problem, Yeah, probably gonna get him in some trouble. Yeah, And you and I Jim are not attorneys. And a week we even knew yeah, And so we got really a sweetheart deal from this Disciplinary Commission, who said hey, and a big part of it is because he is an elected official. They I think they gave him way more leeway or generosity than most attorneys would get. They sentially gave him a slap on the wrist. He got a small fine, a verbal reprimand, and then they were like, Okay, everybody go on their merry way. Well, almost as soon as this plays out, which he agreed to this, he signed off on this, and essentially one of the things he said correctly. If I'm wrong, I'm doing He said, basically, I would not be able to defend this case in front of you guys. That's part of this plea agreement or the allegations in front of me or whatever. And then almost as soon as the deal was announced, he basically came out and poo pooed the deal and was just basically like, yeah, I just did it to save the taxpayers a bunch of time. I didn't really mean the things that I said to people in your professionment well was he People and your professor were like, wait, is it you just it's under oath or perjury or whatever.
Speaker 3: Is that what you do when you sign the thing?
Speaker 4: In a nutshell, he signed then agreement and then undermined it in a nutshell that's basically what.
Speaker 2: So they're saying, you agreed to the court, which is a big deal that I did.
Speaker 3: You know, did these things?
Speaker 2: Everybody goes home and we're all we'll part friends. And then now you're coming out and saying you didn't. Well, you these two things are in conflict with each other. So now we got to get to the bottom of where aren't you maybe possibly not telling the truth?
Speaker 4: And when I looked up here it it involves the rule of the p Pressional Conduct Rule eight four C, which basically involves a dishonesty and misrepresentation and possibly uh Rull one point two, which goes but was noringly prohibits you assistant in fraud. So it's it's like I said, if tiber Keiter weren't an attorney, we wouldn't be having this converse. That's right, But he is an attorney, and it changed that law. License you agreed to, you agree to the rules of professional conduct. And the argument is that he violated the rules of professional conduct. Now he's tried to act like a prosecutor, because prosecutors when they're in court can get a little bit more work free specially But no, no, no, you weren't acting as a prosecutor. You're acting as a media whore.
Speaker 2: And he actually probably because this woman did get some level of discipline, as I recall for for something, but he probably hurt the case against her because then everybody takes it with kid gloves because he went on he went on Fox News. Okay, so now he's spent the what I mean, have we been at this for two years now? On the new version of this or almost two years or whatever, it's been trying to get out of this Capitol Chronicle hat a big article saying that he'd racked up almost a half a million dollars in legal bills. We as taxi. Yeah, he's not writing out of Roketa Incorporated. You're paying for it. And the latest on this is he tried to get these these allegations against him dismissed and the court said, the Supreme Court said no, thank you right now.
Speaker 4: And it was a unanimous decision, by the way, all five justices just said, no, we're not gonna We're not gonna dismiss this. We're gonna go forward and and hear this matter. And I remember reading one of the complaints. I want to either whether the complaints are one of the respons or opinions that my name was actually mentioned.
Speaker 3: Oh well, good for you.
Speaker 4: And you know because because remember my father complaint against Tarbra Katda forresthny Wells's personnel file during the during the debate of the Rakata crossed the line. Uh, they said, we we can't go for for some other reasons, but for tarb Key to say the system is biased against him like, do you have almost like twenty something almost two dozen complaints? Uh, and it's like my friend was on his fourth marriage. Dude, at what point, what's the one constant in this equation?
Speaker 3: It's you?
Speaker 6: And if I remember correctly, I have duel with the last decision. Does this with the five justices? It went three to two?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: And and talk a little bit about the personality there because the chief Chief Justice was kind of the it could have kind of where was she in the in the three to two?
Speaker 4: She was in the two, she was in the two. Yeah, she was in the two. I forget, I forget the act. She was in two.
Speaker 3: I know Justice Massis was in the three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, an alt yeah, I believe was in the two with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here this is okay, it's interesting you mentioned Malter. There's five justices on the Indiana Supreme Court. So the way this will work, right is this, Now this group of three judges will come up with some sort of recommendation.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Is that how this works? Well?
Speaker 4: No, No, the district they basically they'll have a hearing. They either have a hearing officer.
Speaker 5: Who is a part of the hearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, actually in this case, normally, have a hearing officer, they hear both sides and that would be the end of the discussion. But because Tiberkita is a statewide elected official, that's why they're having the three hearing officers instead.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the way they do with judge.
Speaker 2: But what do these hearing I think this is what people need to know. These hearing officers, they then will make a recommendation to the court based on what based on the evidence. Okay, so the court, the Supreme Court. That was what I was trying to get in, and I'll take the blame of that. I don't word that properly. The Supreme Court is the ultimate judge jury and many of us are hoping maybe in terms of Roketa's law license h and right, But in the decision they're going to decide the actual punishment. These hearing officers will hear the information and then based off of that. No, normally it's one person, but as a result of this, it's these three. Two of them are judges, one's an attorney. They'll make a recommendation and then the Supreme Court will decide based on that.
Speaker 4: Do I have that correct? Yeah, don't make a recommendation. The Supreme Court can accept it, they can modify it, they can reject it, or order a new hearing altogether.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you mentioned Malta, who's one of the Supreme Court justices, because I thought this quote, this is in the Indiana Capitol Chronicle, is very interesting. While we are on this is on the rejection of Rokeita's motion to try to get this thing thrown out. While we're only depleting stage, the party's discussion of the claims to their early filings is already volume in it voluminous. Buis thank you. Yes, it's a lot of stuff, right, okay. And two, up to this point there's submissions, though extensive, reveal very little factual disagreement. That disagreement is vehement, but it also seems narrow, so there may not be much to litigate through a hearing. I thought that was interesting. I've read that quote several times, and basically what that guy's saying is there ain't much dispute. I mean, I'm trying to interpret it, right, you're the attorney.
Speaker 3: I'm not. There ain't much a dispute on what went on here.
Speaker 2: Y'all better settle it or we're gonna settle it and remember in Ghostbusters, and you don't want us exposing ourselves?
Speaker 3: Like, am I misreading that a little bit? Uh? In a nutshell? What? What? What?
Speaker 4: But Judge, what Judge Malton is saying is like, there's really not hold out to argue on the facts, right, I mean, there really isn't.
Speaker 3: I mean you mentioned it's.
Speaker 4: A little late to say you didn't say it, because we got you on tape, right, you know, saying this stuff. So the question is, did you violate the rules of professional conduct?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Where are you making statements? No, we're you know, against against the court and where? And it also did youly to us? You know when you when you followed your cooled your motion. So the argument is over what you said. It's so it's sort of the it's sort of the mechanics behind behind why you said it and who you said it to.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, and that's very different from when what Curis Hill went through because Curtis Hill, as I recall, there was dispute of who touched who, where, what intent.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to recall things from years ago. They also he also got people in the bar at the two o'clock in the.
Speaker 6: Well right right, I mean that was a personal issue and this is a totally different situation. But it does show the Attorney general uh or or the Supreme Court can make that decision, and they would make a decision too, and then to to change the a public official career.
Speaker 4: And and and also by the way, too, I want to say Rarekeitha submitted a brief suggested that the display rules the rules be changed for law to allow like okay, uh uh, it's like you got to rest it for speeding and then you put a bill like hey, well speedling was now seventy five is supposed to sixty five And this.
Speaker 6: Was the legislature. Yeah yeah right, no, Like no, didn't they file bill to change some things?
Speaker 4: Uh, there was a bill filed, but it didn't go anywhere. Right, It was just it was no message that that that fine that that candish got across the bow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this guy you noticed the trend and you wrote something similar to this over an indie politics or maybe it's the cheat sheet. You're at this end, whether it's Roqueda Diego Mica, like there's just this little camp of people and it's not whether you politically agree or disagree with them. It's that it's just a never ending level of exhaust and with these guys like Roquita the dude just be professional. There's things I'd love to say about people like Rokeita on these airwaves.
Speaker 3: I know the rule, I know how it works, I know.
Speaker 2: What I sign up or I'm also cognizant of as part of me being here and the power that comes with that. That on social media, while I'm critical, there's words that my employer would frown upon and would say, Yeah, that's not gonna gonna work for us. Why is it then everybody seems to be able to get how this whole thing works, but him.
Speaker 4: Well, because just like uh Todd, Rakeita and to a Lessons degrew out to the same degree uh Diagon Morales and Micah beck With, they don't think the rules supply to them, plain and simple. Otherwise why would you do this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: One of the most incredible journeys I've witnessed is seeing people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including autism, get the care they deserve. It's life changing. A not for profits started by Families for Families DeMar helps thousands in Central Indiana live more joyful and independent lives. You can help bring hope to countless families in Indiana with a donation to support our work. Visit damar dot org to learn more.
Speaker 2: Not only does the Honeysuckle Hill bestro In Cottage, located less than an hour from downtown in Indianapolis off Interstate seventeen Beautiful Brazil, feature some of the best made from scratch food in the state, including chicken and pork raised right here in Indiana, but they also offer catering for small and medium sized weddings and events, giving you the opportunity to bring down home feel and charm to your special day. Reservations preferred, but not required. The Honeysuckle Hill bestro In Cottages open five to eight Friday and Saturday and Sunday, featuring their incredible breakfast buffet from eleven to two. More information called eight one two four four three three zero zero three. State House Happenings also wants to thank our fine friends at Freedom Foods Indiana. Farmer Ryan Schliman and the folks at Freedom Foods Indiana have been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables right to people's doors for years and Freedom Foods Indiana is a big supporter of State House Happenings. Now Freedom Foods Indiana has some big things coming. We can't wait to tell you all about it in the near future. Right now, though, we just want to say thanks to our friends at Freedom Foods Indiana for supporting State House Happenings.
Speaker 3: Jim Merritt.
Speaker 2: If b will gives you, Boss Rob Kendall the program of State House Happening it's your weekly look at what's going on with Indiana politics and government. Okay, So help me out on this here of duel because the state at a big press conference which they do every year, right where they let you know the fiscal health of the state, and I can't get a real clear image on everything because they said, well, we have basically the targeted number of reserve dollars that we're looking for. However, they didn't come off the doom and gloom scenario that they painted at the end of the legislative session where they had to cut a billion dollars in the raise taxes by a billion dollars to pay their bills. So are we are we? Are we living? Are we dying? Are we fine?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't feel like I got a clear cut answer, a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of both. There's good news and there's bad news. The good news answer, we've got a two five billion dollars there plus yay. The bad news is, well, we kind of use a little bit of creative accounting to get there.
Speaker 7: Oh like in run creative accounting, No, I would say, I want to say in ron creative accounting, more like Arthur Anderson. Oh well, that would make everyone feel so much better to really to really carbonate myself back to the nineties. What are you talking about though, in all serious what are you talking about with creative accounting?
Speaker 4: Well, in a nutshell, the state has to keep a healthy amount of reserves in case of emergency, usually ten to twelve percent.
Speaker 3: So that's so they have forty days.
Speaker 2: That seems like, under what circumria you were in the Senate for thirty years, under what circumstance would the state ever be without revenue for forty days?
Speaker 5: They wouldn't. They wouldn't.
Speaker 6: And and uh, this this is a kind of a fascinating subject because the public really doesn't. It's it's like it's like an iceberg. You see a little bit of it, and most of it's underwater, and and budgeting is is a guess. Budgeting is a snapshot.
Speaker 3: And they seem to be wrong a lot.
Speaker 6: Well, the legis nature of the general Indian General Assembly has their budget team, the governor has his budget team. They're constantly looking at this and.
Speaker 3: They were all wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very wrong.
Speaker 6: But the good news in all this is they're they're they're constantly paying down debt in regards to the you know, the teacher's retirement system. Uh, they're they're cutting the income task tax all the time.
Speaker 2: Well, we've already debunked that the state's got to grow at a certain percent, which it hadn't done in twenty years in order forbody to get the income taxt, I love you, but they are not cutting the income tax.
Speaker 3: Well that was a that was an l I.
Speaker 6: The bottom line is is they are now starting to work on the next budget. And and what what I found, what I found fault is that all of a sudden, April fifteenth came and that in that uh, that that forecast that they put out on April fifteenth for the next two years just completely put the legislature in paralysis and everything they've been working on and and kudos to the Senator Ryan Mischler, he and probably Thompson, but I pay attention to the Senate. They were talking about medicaid and the large punitive nature of how much money we were spending on medicaid, and but they weren't really talking about the sour economy that they that was going to be forecasts on April fifteenth. So it put everybody in paralysis. And you both have heard me talk about this probably too much that it's just a shame that when they got that forecast on April fifteenth, that they didn't just call halt for just a minute, meaning sixty days or so, and then come back at the end of June and had a really better forecast because with Liberation Day and and you know, the tariffs in the market, uh, the stock market, and everybody was piling on what they thought was gonna be a sour economy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: And and and your cheat sheet talking Abdul about having you know, instead of two percent of holding back of the budgets for the different different agencies, they double that to five or more, which really on average, yeah, which really kind of saved in the minds of many, saved this budget. But but it really shocked the General Assembly when that budget forecast came out and uh, and they weren't nimble. They raised cigarette taxes. They they did the five percent and and so bottom line is the answer. The question is is where do we go from here? And I would have rather have they them pass a budget in late June and then and then micromanaged it for three to six months and if they needed something in in uh or January two, they have a new budget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not going to those tax increases.
Speaker 2: If the budget will get the numbers work out better, they're gonna be like, oh, sorry about that, dull. Here's those cigarette taxes. Yes, your cigar in your case.
Speaker 4: Here a two words to can pay attention to, because I'm about to get right a problem about this weekend. Actually the word is called creative timing. Is this the creative accounting that you're referencing?
Speaker 3: Inter nutshell?
Speaker 4: Because the because like I said, no, strongly expected revenues from the corporate tax revenue, but also that that was part of the equation. And then came to the creative timing because here's what they did. They they quite and actually they actually admitted that they did this, and they didn't say yeah we yeah, we we moved them. We moved the needle. Like no, I'm like, wait a second here, What's what's going on? Because some agencies had those INNY year reversions, you know, the unspent Monday that you got to give back. But then also like payments, hiring freezes, deferred contracts, and while there's been no sort of no sort of large scale you know, creative timing, they just basically moved the like, well, instead of taking these payments like you know, in August, we'll take them in December. That way, the number, the whole life a whole lot better. I see. Now is it legal? Yes, transparent, mom, it's transparent.
Speaker 3: If you know where to look. Oh well that keeps people like you in business. Yes it does. By way, this will be the next chichi. Oh very good.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we'll unless you got some sort of pithy final thought of thirty seconds or less.
Speaker 6: Well, the bottom line is the bottom line, and you want the legislature to be very clear with the public. And sometimes we when I was a part of it, we were not, especially with the counting procedures. And uh uh you know, I think the economy is going to grow and uh and hopefully this will solve the wound, but who knows?
Speaker 3: And with that uplifting it Jamarti Bill keeps shabaz, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: One of the hardest journeys people with intellectual and developmental disabilities face is finding the care and support they deserve. I'm doctor Jim Dalton, President and CEO of Daymar. Daymar is a critical resource for thousands of people in Central Indiana, and it takes people like you to give them hope. With over thirteen hundred employees and hundreds of volunteers, Daymar is always looking for people to come aboard. Whether it's a career or simply donating your time. There's a place for you here at Daymar. Learn more about our mission at daymark dot org.
Speaker 2: At the Honeysuckle Hill bestro In Cottage located off I seventy in Beautiful Brazil, less than an hour from downtown Indianapolis, their specialty is Hoo's your comfort food like Grandma used to make and just like Grandma's house. Their goal is for you to leave more at peace than when you came in. The Honeysuckle Hill bestro In Cottage feature some of the best made from scratch food in the state and Their chicken and pork is raised right here in Indiana. The Honeysuckle Hill bestro in Cottage is open five to eight Friday and Saturday and Sunday featuring their incredible breakfast buffet from eleven to two. For more information call eight one two four four three three zero zero three. Happenings also wants to thank our fine friends at Freedom Foods Indiana. Farmer Ryan Schleiman and the folks at Freedom Foods Indiana have been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables right to people's doors for years and Freedom Foods Indiana is a big supporter of State House Happenings. Now Freedom Foods Indiana has some big things coming. We can't wait to tell you all about it in the near future. Right now, though, we just want to say thanks to our friends at Freedom Foods Indiana for supporting State House Happenings.
Speaker 3: That is going to do it for us this week.
Speaker 2: Can find Jim Merritt on Twitter, Jim Underscore Merit at Jim Underscore Merit, Abduel on Twitter at at t Y of Duel at at t y Duel Meam on Twitter at Robin Kendall at Rob M. Kendall and you can hear me weekdays at nine until noon. Kendall and Casey Show on ninety three point one WIBC for Abdulah, Keep Shabaz or Jim Merrit. I'm Rob Kendall. You've been listening to State House happenings.