Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. Welcome everybody to the Frames second Podcast. My name is Gonna be joining in the show. We have Nick, Spike and Mike.
Speaker 2: I guess that's how I know I have a special guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, we're talking about Peacemaker man.
Speaker 1: You know, we were just having before the cameras started rolling, uh, conversation about Superman, you know, and and James Guns rolling that and.
Speaker 3: This was his first first thing he did for them, right, technically, it's not Suicide Squad. Yep, was that squad? That's right?
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna says the Flash, wasn't he trying to say the Flash was like one of the best that was supposed to be, like Jenna was at the end of his ship or at the beginning.
Speaker 3: That's that's not James Gun was involved.
Speaker 4: He was just trying to sell it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's first uh, and this was the first season because it got renewed, so we're gonna cover the second season.
Speaker 3: So that's why we're doing the first one.
Speaker 1: And it's based on, of course the DC comic character of the same name, and it's the only television series in the d C U or d C EU as they call it, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like, he's not a show with the d CU, none of.
Speaker 1: That c W shit or whatever it is is including that. Yeah, well it's.
Speaker 3: An awful show that racist itself. Yeah it's Yeah, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: But it's a spinoff from the twenty twenty one film The Suicide Squad and.
Speaker 3: It takes place.
Speaker 1: It took place after the events of the film, and it's based on character Chris Smith and was also known as Peacemaker.
Speaker 3: Spike. What did you think about this?
Speaker 6: I was so ready not to watch this, like, uh, use my comic book exclude that I have, Like, I ain't got no background on this, I can't review this ya. So but as I watched it, I was, Man, nobody had told me about it.
Speaker 4: This was really really good.
Speaker 3: It was done well.
Speaker 4: I bized it all in one day because I.
Speaker 6: Was like, Okay, I got time to watch it in between my day and it worked and stuff.
Speaker 4: So I enjoyed this.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I think everybody did a great job. All the actors was good, the characters were funny. I liked the dead Pool stuff. I wish they could do all superhero stuff like this, but I know they can't because kids watch it.
Speaker 4: But this was my style right here.
Speaker 3: This it really wasn't made for adults.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was definitely made for adults for kids. I wish they could make all superhero movies like this. I would enjoy them more. But y'all, I love this. This was I'm waiting on season two. Mm are you Mike waiting on season two?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, not waiting on teason due. I'll watch it because I'm sure you dorks want to review it. But I didn't dislike this or anything. It was fine. It was very fine.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: Uh, there was nobody's story that I was particularly interested in. Uh, and I don't. I don't like this kind of humor. It was just a bit too much for me. He was like, all right, here comes a joke, Here comes a joke.
Speaker 5: We get it. He's stupid, It's like, all right, But it was fine. It was fine.
Speaker 6: Did you like how the dialogue in like current event were not current events but stuff that people are talking about, having conversations about, like almost as human.
Speaker 5: I don't think I noticed it. Okay, it was fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was hesitant to watch this show when it was coming out, but I kept hearing people talk about it, so I waited till all the episodes got out, and then I binge watched most of it, not all in one night, but I binge watched. It's actually better than our thought. Yeah, so it's like the floor was in Hell because it's a John Cena led show. But I did like what you know, the Suicide Squad was. I found it interesting. They picked him to do a whole series based off of it, though, and then I liked but I did like how they included like Amanda Waller and some ships, and like, I liked how they kind of told the story and it was a little bit some more twists and ship in it as well. So I like it. I'm like what I'm like with Mike, like it's not a must season two. I'm like first day Out, like I'm ready for it, but I watch it them.
Speaker 6: I was like, you, the bar was in Hell must be why I liked it a lot too. The bar was like I was dreaded and even having to review this and I ain't seen Suicide Squaddy, so like, I just watched it. Whatever, but I.
Speaker 2: Like, I guess you, I mean, it would give you a lot more context. There's a lot of shing especially with season two coming out really well, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'll watch it. But the little thing is sees that they opened up with previously.
Speaker 6: I liked that they started it with the review of the movie that way, I wasn't completely lost.
Speaker 5: The movie ain't that bad though, No it's not. It's not not from what I remember.
Speaker 4: At least it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: You might like, if you like this, you were, you'll definitely yeah, you'll fuck with the movie at least the second one.
Speaker 1: It wasn't bad. But I think, you know, I'm with Mike. With the Human it was a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot. It's like they just would not let up. And overall, I thought the story was okay. I thought the series was okay.
Speaker 1: I see why people do like it as much as they do, and I think it it showed kind of to what you were saying, Spike, with some of the dialogue, some of the things he was saying in this show. There was a lot of ignorance in it and stupidity from this guy that's kind of stupid, but saying ignorant things.
Speaker 3: So what is the.
Speaker 1: Story that they're trying to tell with the guy who has a racist dad, you know, and some of the kind of phobic shit he was saying, you know, based off ignorance as well, and them kind of excusing it and pointing it out to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he was a representation of right wing America. I think that's what he speaks to.
Speaker 6: I think they geared their character towards like the eighteen to twenty three year old white male, and it feels like he's lost his place in America. Like, I don't think that he's an anti hero almost to me, he doesn't come off as.
Speaker 3: He when you say they kind of also making fun of them.
Speaker 4: Too, and they I think they were doing one in the same Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how appealing that would be for them, because he's he's representative in a way of them, but also kind.
Speaker 6: Of well that's a good point, you're right, Yeah, doesn't somebody's trying to peel to the.
Speaker 4: Other side of the people that don't like them. Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh, gotcha, that makes sense more sense?
Speaker 3: Ye? All right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like eight episodes, right, and pretty much they're trying to stop Butterflies. Project Butterfly is what they call it, And when he was getting information about it, he pointed out that they're not really good with project code names because the Project Starfish was actually Starfish, and he kind of wondered if this would be the same, and it turns out that it actually was.
Speaker 3: But Peacemaker gets out of jail.
Speaker 1: He's been in prison for four years and he's reacclimated to the world, and opens with him talking to that guy, and you know, he goes home to get his stuff.
Speaker 3: He gets his best.
Speaker 1: Friend Eagerly, which is an eagle, which hugs him, and he runs into his dad, who His dad is an awful person who hates everybody, Blacks, Jews, Catholic everything, And we learned over time that his dad was trying to turn him into what he was. What do you guys think about his dad? His dad actually played a pretty big role throughout the whole series, which I was kind of surprised that they kind of kept going along. But we see the Terminator pop up. He's just not there just to be a side character.
Speaker 4: I was wondering, is this a part of the comics?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Did you read anybody reacting.
Speaker 4: To the show?
Speaker 6: I was wondering if they put somebody this racist into comics. Yeah, his dad was. It was a miss.
Speaker 2: I thought his dad was I thought his dad was funny because like just seeing that ship, I don't know, I guess it always makes me laugh a little bit to seeing how racist white people could be. But I did find it interesting that Chris was trying to find I'm not trying to use the word trying to find his peace with it. But it was just like like like the lack of a father figure, like the father figure he wanted to have, and why I kind of explained why he is who he is. It was like, this is a very like a father son kind of ass season to start off this series, which I didn't expect because you never know how seriously they gonna take this series until they kind of bring certain themes up. But like, I thought that was very interesting that kind of like how he was dealing with that and how he was trying to reform It was kind of like almost weird way like Loki trying to reform himself based off how his relationship with his father.
Speaker 3: I mean, his father was a piece of word.
Speaker 1: But Mike, I wonder if he could have turned out like his dad if he didn't accidentally kill his brother.
Speaker 3: Do you think it.
Speaker 1: Was a possibility that he would. He could have went along that path as he was being groomed to be that, and that once he killed his brother, his dad hated him and turned against them. So maybe that was the how he kind of diversion with his own way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, if his dad, if that had never happened, I'm sure his dad would have raised to racists. Absolutely, But I think think the discovery of what happened with his brother was actually very shocking, and I think it. I don't know if that was even said in Suicide Squad, I assume not, but that was actually a really interesting side story they had going about what happened to the brother. But I thought, I can't remember the t T two thousand, whether the fuck his name is, I can't think the dude.
Speaker 3: I think it's in the show. The White Dragon is the villain.
Speaker 7: Name, Yeah, the White Dragon. I actually thought he killed this role, but.
Speaker 4: It came too natural for him, it did.
Speaker 7: It did feel a little like either you a real good actor or you say this shit on your regular job.
Speaker 5: But nah, I thought he was a real good character.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like if someone was over the top or just we just get to see it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it's over the top.
Speaker 7: I'm sure people there's plenty of people like that that just everything is a race a race comment, or a homophobic comment or something like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, Spike's Boy is probably like that.
Speaker 1: I did like a song I think it was her name soon the Detectives.
Speaker 3: What I just called the Detectives.
Speaker 6: I liked it before she turned. I thought she had a like funny kind of little reaction time. She was slightly awkward, But when she turned, I ain't like to care well.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that she she didn't take the racism laying down like whatever she would she would like like push back, called him Blake Shelton and all that.
Speaker 4: She said, I can't take any more white people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I thought that was that was interesting, and I think it was like, you know, okay, yeah, you're racist or whatever. And even everybody around him knew that his dad was racist. And even in the beginning of the move of the show, like we were kind of introduce introducing us to more about him, the guy that was talking to him, uh basically pointed out that he killed a lot of like nune white people.
Speaker 3: He made a joke like, Okay, I killed.
Speaker 1: More white people, and then Vigilanni later on said that he kills more white people than peacemakers. So I thought that that was interesting and how that related back to his dad and whether or not there was some type of subconscious sort of thing that he was doing, because he made a line well about he just killed people that that commits, the sort of crime and the type of areas that he patrolled. So I thought that was a pretty good message that they kind of threw in there.
Speaker 3: What about the team? What did you guys think about the team?
Speaker 1: So you had Marned economist Hardcourt and my girl Tasty from Warns is a New Black Daniel Brooks.
Speaker 4: She was good.
Speaker 5: She was really good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was really good. My favorite was this boy, though I don't think well we even got to.
Speaker 3: That hip, but we could throw Vigilania in there.
Speaker 4: Vigilani was my boy. He was funny.
Speaker 6: That was a really funny character that I think Vigilani. I thought that was hilarious all the time. The whole every episode that he was in had an extensive dialogue, and I felt like he was funny just so this shit he was saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Tasty was the one that was I like the twist with Tasty as far as like the connection he has with a man and wall I thought that was.
Speaker 3: Like, but did you you can kind of see that because I wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't shocking, but it was just like I didn't realize her, like her role was going to be that big. And I'm also thinking, like, how are they going to include her in the universe now too, because like that's a huge character to be attached to. So like that made me like more interested in seeing like their relationship dynamic.
Speaker 3: Mhm, what did you think about the team?
Speaker 5: And he's Tasty and I like I liked Hardcourt.
Speaker 4: I like Hardcore.
Speaker 5: I thought Hardcourt was was cool. But I mean, I'm glad I was wrong.
Speaker 7: But the whole time, I'm like, Okay, at some point her and peace Maker are going to get together. I'm glad that didn't happen because would have been real predictable. I think season two you probably will get that, hope not.
Speaker 4: I think they leading up to it.
Speaker 3: I guess probably didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: What's the what's the white dude with the glasses? He was funny, He's That's what I'm saying. I like him and you talk about Lana, he was the funnier one because they kept making fun.
Speaker 4: Of him too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kept lying about it, but he was he was. He was, like I don't know if he was if they just obviously wrote him like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't really care for him. The only one I liked on the whole team was was was Tasty Hardcourt not really, Nah, I was it would have been better to die.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like you like, Oh, the black dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once I found out, Once I found out who he was, but I lost all interest.
Speaker 3: What do you mean that he was a butterfly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought that was Actually I did too, I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Really it took me out. I was like the one black dude on this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: I liked it.
Speaker 6: But he was on the society, even though he like he was on the upper side from all the other butterflies.
Speaker 5: I get that.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, like, yes.
Speaker 3: He was, he was.
Speaker 1: He was in a weird sort of way, kind of like peacemaker, Like you know, everybody, all the butterflies wanted to occupy and take over the world and control it, you know, White Dragon. When they all broke out of jail, like they there was a reason why they had those two going side by side, because that's what they want.
Speaker 3: To do, is kind of takeover and the world for.
Speaker 1: Themselves, you know, and Learn and Peacemaker were kind of two characters that were against that in their own way.
Speaker 6: So that's what I didn't like about him not telling him though, Like I didn't like that they was keeping it a secret from him, especially once it was revealed everyone new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but Peacemaker, they probably didn't trust him all the way. Like if they told him, who knows how he would act.
Speaker 6: But if he related a story like Ken just did and say that I'm similar to you, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he you know, but he did.
Speaker 1: He did say it though, he was like when he had to be honest about it, you know, but I mean just from us, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know. I think I don't know if it would have worked, you know, because not the evil people like we got to kill him. It sounds stupid that the butterflies are taken over, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but the way they did it was very interesting, Like it was kind of it was creepy.
Speaker 4: It made it like creepy and.
Speaker 2: Made him it made him. Yeah, like the way they I hate that type of ship. Bro, That ship is always creepy as fuck to me, Like, hey, getting molested by butterfly sounds nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The reveal was actually kind of I wasn't shocked because like the second she put the thing on the helmet and I was like, oh, he's a He's a butterfly guaranteed, and the fact.
Speaker 5: That he was, I was like, okay, well, but I still liked him as a character. Even when he died. I was like, damn, I'm actually kind of sad because.
Speaker 4: I knew he was gonna die right after that too.
Speaker 3: I didn't think he was gonna die at all.
Speaker 5: I thought he was gonna make it to the end because he seemed like a very popular, like not popular, but like a prominent character.
Speaker 1: I'm with Mike. I was surprised that they killed him. I think they just had to kill somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm thinking, like, by the time the detective and ship they get turned and all that, I'm like, all right again, I'm at this point where I'm not attaching myself to nobody.
Speaker 1: So I thought it was weird that the other guy, the super tall cop that they put in there that he ended up being turned because he was already one of them.
Speaker 3: Right, What wasn't he a butterfly?
Speaker 4: I never got that, like some creepy so he just.
Speaker 1: Worked with He was just I thought he was a butterfly, okay, because he was running around just killing cops and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are regular ass cops. They weren't turned. He had that bike.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all gotta come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he killed one of them, one of us A conscious like Damn.
Speaker 4: Brou He was funny.
Speaker 6: He was funny when he shot the three cops and they came and asked him who did it?
Speaker 1: He described the burglar. That was funny his head. I just wish we would have known. They could have shown, like some of the horrible things that Mern did, like that was the one thing they made. It seem like this motherfucker was awful and we never got a chance to see that.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fuck did he do?
Speaker 1: I was so fucking bad about him?
Speaker 3: But well, yeah, but yeah, I was surprised that he ended up time.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the Frames per Second podcast with Pressing Plate today. Taking time out of your day meant so much to us. But if you were like even more content, head over to Patreon dot com forward slash frames per second, where you can decide between two tiers, our Director's Cut Tier and our Bootleg Tier and make the decision on what kind of power you would like to have as a patron. If you just like exclusive content, you can join our Bootleg tier where you gain different things that we review along with the random and Ratchet watchables. But if you would like even more power in the decisions that's made, you can nominate at the Director's Cut tier on the discussion the film and the solo reviews that we put up. So head over to patreon dot com and gain access to even more things that we're doing. We would love to have you become a part of our community, and if you just want to peek in, become a free member and see the things that we are offering on our feet, and we look forward to having you over there.
Speaker 1: But Nah, I think Tasty's role as being like Waller's daughter, Like once she started talking to somebody, I was like, Oh, I think it might be that she ended.
Speaker 3: Up snitching on a mom at the end. Anyway, Yes she did, Yeah, which.
Speaker 4: I think she's I think she's supposed to get her own show.
Speaker 2: Not tasty, but Waller potentially they're supposed to give her own show, So I was like, I'm curious to see, Like if they gonna include her in there, well they probably would have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the economist was stupid, like to plant the evidence on Aussie.
Speaker 4: On his dad, Like yeah, didn't make no sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but well avoided But I guess they did that so they would have conflict because it wouldn't have ever been a conflict if that didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, did y'all like Judo Master?
Speaker 2: No, I thought this was like the weirdest part of the series, what because it went on for too long. Like if if it's like one kind of scene or whatever, that's cool. But like they made it and they kicked the can on that ship and it was just goofy and the shoes and that's what I say.
Speaker 1: It was borderline, like all right, this ship they were making fun of him.
Speaker 7: Don't get why he's how he lived through that gunshot one he got he didn't get blasted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get it. Yeah, I don't know either, you know what, that's what it fighting.
Speaker 2: It didn't even hurt, It didn't explain his powers, like, I know, he's he gotta have some powers.
Speaker 3: He used his liver to back a new heart. Mic, Is that what he said?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he did explain that. Yeah, then a peacemaker one of them Google. But I'm thinking that that's what they wanted us to believe. Now that you say, and I'm thinking that's what they wanted us to believe you Like he said that.
Speaker 3: That's what Peker said. Top of the line.
Speaker 6: Martial arts artists know how to stop their breathing and their long well their heart could be replaced by their liver.
Speaker 4: It crossed some crazy ship.
Speaker 5: He was still shot through the through the chest, but he got up.
Speaker 3: Later.
Speaker 5: I was like, what's happening? Is he supposed to be like an immortal little dude?
Speaker 6: They explained it though peace Maker explained it was it was an internet conspiracy theory. I did like to see when peacemakers they meet with those kids, calling them all kind of weird names and ship. You remember that in the classrooms, in the classroom for show and tal Yeah he was classes arcle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that. Yeah, Yeah, that was you think it was funny some of it?
Speaker 2: I know, ain't laughing at a lot of this ship, it's like it's hello, laugh room, Like they should be a laugh track at most of these season ship too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so I'm Vigilanti was goofy, like was funny.
Speaker 3: He was talking about so why are you making that face?
Speaker 4: Funny a lot, but not laugh out loud.
Speaker 3: It wasn't. It was like because it's like, I see the joke. It's stupid.
Speaker 1: It's funny because it's stupid that you would be stupid.
Speaker 3: Enough to think that something like that would work.
Speaker 6: Facts and he was talking to the nurses and he was like, you're a male nurse.
Speaker 3: How do you wake up everyone?
Speaker 4: She said, you're a bus boy, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he just it's just like it was a lot of like it's just everything he said was stupid.
Speaker 6: It was, but I enjoyed it though, Like I feel like you hear people talking like it, they think they know what they're talking about and they really try to be smart and then they sound like that.
Speaker 3: But he he was he was really good at the job though. It was he was.
Speaker 1: He was a bad motherfucker bro when he got down to business. But overall, what do you guys think about like this whole thing was about, like them chasing on these butterflies, got these butterflies in here, Peacemaker enough sleep with some woman who we probably could see was eventually gonna try.
Speaker 3: To kill him.
Speaker 1: You know, he kills her, and then that's kind of the premise of it.
Speaker 3: You have that. And then of course white Dragon, white Dragon.
Speaker 5: Or white tired white Tragon, white Dragon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the killers is Dad. So just overall the story, what did you guys just think about the story?
Speaker 1: Overall, all the way from the beginning to the end where they had this cow and the cow was a caterpillar and they had to basically kill the caterpillar to get.
Speaker 3: Rid of them.
Speaker 6: I thought it was fairly precise, straight to the point. It wasn't a lot of different places than he need to take to you. So someone like me who didn't see Suicide Squad, I didn't feel left out. So I thought that part of it was good. I thought it was your basic superhero story. I enjoyed when they were asking him about other superheroes always have some ship to say, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, Batman is a guy that phrased around in the night. He captures criminals, put him in jail only for them to get out and murder people again.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's a funny theme to happen, but it's true. Yeah, exactly, And I don't think Marvel does a good job of that in their series, like Deadpool will do it or something like that, but most of the rest of the movies they say away from stuff like this. I enjoyed that as a Fairweather comic book fans. It's like giving you information on it. But overall, story was good. I think the characters were good. I was satisfied with the ending I was here for.
Speaker 1: He name dropped bat Mike, which I saw was actually in a Peace Baker.
Speaker 3: He was actually on a cover bat Mike bat Mike in my TV. This is just a small version of Batman.
Speaker 5: Like I heard bat mic too. I don't know what bat mic is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what did y'all think about the story? Overall? It was fun.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised he didn't help them at the end because that was a sod story?
Speaker 3: And did you believe Golf?
Speaker 7: I'm still kind of confused on the whole goth thing because I guess I just didn't really understand what was going on with him. They were trying to save humanity from themselves.
Speaker 5: So the solution was just to I don't know, I just don't I don't know. I didn't really get it.
Speaker 1: It didn't make sense, you know, because you before Golf escaped because he had kept the thing he was feeding or whatever. You were doing this, yes, no thing, and it was about peace or whatever, and we never got it around to like what the conversation was going to be. Golf escapes, takes over the detective and then goes on a murdering spree. But then now you say, well, help us get out of here because humors are fucked up and you want his help.
Speaker 3: Well, you could have done this when you.
Speaker 1: Took over the body instead of trying to run around to kill him. So so I was surprised he just shot and killed him. Killed Uh Golf like that, But I.
Speaker 3: Think it fit. And theyn't even using the human torpedo.
Speaker 4: Uh was it Golf that came back again?
Speaker 3: I don't know who that was, anybody? Yeah, that was a butterfly. Oh no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm wondering if he was, if that was if he was seeing a vision, if he was guilty for killing.
Speaker 4: He was feeding it though he had he had remember.
Speaker 1: He also saw his dad too, and he saw the butterfly then he saw the dad.
Speaker 3: That may be guilt.
Speaker 1: That may be a vision that he's seen, Okay, because that that butterfly would have trying to take take over somebody, at least that's what you.
Speaker 4: Would have thought.
Speaker 2: I think the story itself is fine. I don't think it needs to be. I wasn't really thinking too much deeply into it, just because it's the world that I wasn't familiar with, so I was just trying to take it things as it is. But because I thought of the story being better than what I, you know, expected, I think it set the standard for season two a little bit to be like, Okay, where are we actually going now that you got as we talked about earlier, with Superman and other stuff are coming in this universe, how does this character play a role? Because I mean, the character itself don't seem like it's really that significant of a character. And when we're talking about Batman, Superman, all these other motherfuckers, so like, what is you know again, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this gonna be the last season? Because I don't think this series needs to be more than.
Speaker 4: Three seasons.
Speaker 2: If that, I know, they probably get another. They probably gonna get other seasons, like just because of the anticipation of season two, but like you could wrap this shit up in season three.
Speaker 7: I need it, I mean, a much stronger villain for me to watch two more. Yeah, exactly, because you just fighting the butterflies. Wasn't that interesting to me in now season two? Like he just about to fight himself.
Speaker 4: He about to fight himself.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: And it's multi and.
Speaker 1: I just looked it up. Apparently that was Golf at the end. Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was what it kind of confusing about Golf because Golf was clearly about to do some fucked up ship, So why are you being nice to him?
Speaker 1: Well, that was the last of their food source. I think Golf is just gonna die eventually at some point.
Speaker 4: It was enough to feed her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but only it's gonna run out of someone.
Speaker 4: Well how long butterflies can't live.
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the story fit because I don't know if they even intended to do a season two, so they probably just did something, you know, kind of simple, straightforward that they can open and close with, you know, and I think overall it worked.
Speaker 3: I think that. I mean, I am curious now to see what they do in season two.
Speaker 1: I wasn't in a hurry to watch the show, and I see with good reason watching it, I don't think I would have been disappointed. I wasn't disappointed watching it. But yeah, it wasn't. I didn't feel like I was missing anything, you know when when I watched it, it was on my list to get to. But yeah, yeah, I don't think I missed anything with it.
Speaker 3: Last thing, I have thoughts on the Justice League showing up.
Speaker 2: I like that, even though like that's not ever gonna be the Justice League.
Speaker 3: We ever gonna see it again?
Speaker 2: No, I guess that was probably like their last you know hurrah, with that, I won't see them again because I mean, Jason Momo's character is getting wreckconed. The Flash damn sure ain't gonna be there. The Superman and Batman, all that stuff that was a part of the other ones. They all gonna get replaced.
Speaker 4: Like they doing with Avengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, essentially what they're about to do with the Avengers. Yeah, even though Marvel been talking about doing that for you a bunch of years now, and they still haven't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was. It was cool. It seems like a very James Gun thing.
Speaker 1: And then peace custom out and then un to Gold, yeah, he was like that's not true. It was like yesterday we said why that room was spread like it's not a rumor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't good whatever.
Speaker 2: No, some of they couldn't get everybody back to it, just like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think they had like figures of.
Speaker 2: Like you know background.
Speaker 5: I don't think they want her back.
Speaker 2: She's an Eva Mendesk category and she got.
Speaker 7: In trouble for some of it's real stuff, that's right. I don't think they're bringing her back.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: Well she's terrible.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: Oh you never saw wonder Woman.
Speaker 2: I've seen I'm saying like it was like it was wonder Woman.
Speaker 3: Wonder Woman too.
Speaker 2: Then it was red notice and there was like other things that I started picking up, like, oh, yeah, she ain't really a good act awful.
Speaker 4: She just a beautiful face.
Speaker 5: But it was cool that they all showed up.
Speaker 7: I thought that was that was cool, But the fact that it was for nothing is very Yeah, but I do agree with whichever one of y'all said that Hardcourt should have died in that scene. It would it would have gave the show something, you know, because when she got shot up, I was like, god damn. Then when they shot Vigilanti, I was like, older killing everybody in this ship.
Speaker 5: This ship is crazy. But they brought them both right back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, yeah, but Vigilanti is I mean, he's not that goofy in the in the comics.
Speaker 3: He's not that goofy in the comics at all.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why they run like that, but I think that may be a James Gun thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he does run around killing criminals. He's I think that version of the Punisher or whatever. Yeah, but anyway, Yeah, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: Peacemakers season one, Uh, season two dropped apparently is doing well.
Speaker 3: That's what I saw. Somebody said that it got.
Speaker 8: I think it's probably the critic creat critic reviews about the twenty first Okay, yeah, just trying to make some I did kind of.
Speaker 2: But its because I was like that they come out Thursday first episode, Yeah, the twenty first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: Peace Baker season two debuts one hundred percent on Run Tobago, So I know that's what I saw Spike. I don't know what that means, but yeah, anyway, we're gonna leave with that man. Let us know what you think about peace Baker, and could you guys next time we out Piece