Speaker 1: Live from ball Hartbeiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 2: You can't deny that Tucker Carlson knows how to make news.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: He really and truly does know how to The one thing that we had discussed repeatedly when Tucker Carlson was at Fox was that a lot of people can comment on news, making news very very different, starting a conversation about an idea, very very very different. Did I say hello, Tony Katz Tony Kats today live streaming on YouTube and rumble Tony Katz on the Twitter, X, Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Katz Radio.
Speaker 3: That's not easy to do and he was able to do that, and.
Speaker 2: It was quite impressive. Glenn Beck was able to do that, quite impressive. Both have gone in different directions now Glenn Beck has been able to reinvent himself a couple of times. It's an incredible story. Really is Tucker after leaving Fox rightly or wrongly fired, I think debated, But he went on his own.
Speaker 3: And started this thing.
Speaker 2: He started doing the interviews and the videos on Twitter, on X and people like, look see you don't need Fox because they were mad at Fox, mad as can be for letting him go. And I understood that. I thought it wasn't the right move. And Tucker was doing his videos and he looked at the millions of views, You're like.
Speaker 3: This is this is unbelievable. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And then Tucker went to Russia and people said, oh, sure, he's going to glorify Putin. I said, wait a second. You you have a chance to interview Vladimir Putin. You take the chance, you go in your interview of Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 3: I had no issue with him doing that. I had no issue with.
Speaker 2: The interview any I like parts, didn't like parts. Fine, letting him talk too much. He's trying to as Putin is doing, trying to reinvent the history as the reasons why he actually the Russians owned this land and that land, the Ukraine, et cetera. That part didn't bother me. It was kind of the typical stuff I would expect from from Putin. What got to me was Tucker going to a Russian supermarket which we would just call market because there's no way it was super and saying, look how clean this is.
Speaker 3: Isn't this great? And look at these prices. These prices are incredible.
Speaker 2: At that moment, the term useful idiot just punches you in the face. Oh it slapshit both ways with the hand to the front and to the back. So Russian supermarket that they sent you this is good. They happened to send you to the one that actually had some food. No, things are not great with the Russian economy. They're better. You're gonna now start saying, Wow, the system here is really terrific.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? What next?
Speaker 2: Bringing back Walter Duranty to tell me there's no famine in Ukraine?
Speaker 3: Stop it? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You could watch him doing it, and all I could think of my head is slow.
Speaker 3: Motion, no come back. But no.
Speaker 2: Once he did that, he was he was gone, and he has proven himself gone ever since. And now he is in the place where never mind his uh anti Israel zealotry, but rather he's in the place of Trump lied to you, Dantu don.
Speaker 3: Trump betrayed you. Maga is dead.
Speaker 2: And it is up to me, Tucker Carlson, to make things right, which he followed it up with that was my laugh impression. Sometimes it's better. That wasn't my best one.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be a little deeper, a little more rich.
Speaker 2: It's more like that, it's more. And Tucker put out a photo last week. It was him and this guy Joe Kent. If you remember the story of Joe Kenton. Oh what a whistleblower, not a not a whistleblower.
Speaker 3: And it's.
Speaker 2: Congressman Thomas Massey, who to me is great disappointment. And it's former Representative Marjorie Taylor Green, who I said at then and I say now, Marjorie Taylor Green with somebody who was going to vote the way I wanted her to vote a few times and that's what I was gonna to deal with. No part of me wants anything to do with Marjorie Taylor Green. I'm still not past space lavers a space laser. Sorry, I'm not past the space lasers. That was just weird. Everything about her, everything about her just no thanks, none. And I still say that if you're connected to Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 3: And you want to do something and.
Speaker 2: She's the person you're doing with with no, no, no, no, it matters. It matters sometimes the bedfellow matters. This goes back to something that Abdul Sad said when he was asked about who he campaigns with and the kind of people like the absolute free Cassan Piker, and he was asked this question.
Speaker 3: Do you intend to continue to campaign with us on Biker? I'm focused on campaigning in this state, all over the state.
Speaker 2: I'm not as focused on who I'm campaigning with.
Speaker 3: I'm focused on who I'm campaigning for, which.
Speaker 2: Is you're not focused on who you're campaigning with. Okay, go campaigning with David Duke and let me know how it goes. I'll wait, I'll just I'll wait right here and let's see how it goes.
Speaker 3: No, No, you're not concerned with who you're campaigning with.
Speaker 2: What Republican could ever get away with that line? You're not concerned about who you're campaigning with. A guy who says he hates the country and we deserve nine to eleven. If I went campaign with Greg Bavino, who ran a border patrol, who was doing the ice work in Minneapolis, I'd get vilified.
Speaker 3: Four ways from Sunday.
Speaker 2: But you can campaign with this commie loving Hassan Piker, this pseudo tough.
Speaker 3: Guy, and it's fun. Who else can you campaign with? Then?
Speaker 2: If it doesn't matter you're campaigning with. I just want to know how the new rules work. You're associated with Marjorie Taylor Green. I'm like, okay, I'm out, it's unserious. But Tucker has unveiled a tent point manifesto, and it's this conversation of whether or not he's actually thinking of a third party run.
Speaker 3: I have and you've heard me discuss this.
Speaker 2: If you've been with the show for any length of time, I am fine with third parties. I'm very okay with third parties. You want to create a third party, go ahead. You want to run in a third party, you go right ahead. You have the right to do what you will. You're an American citizen. And if you think that there is a need for a new party, that isn't quite sharing what it is that you want. Right the parties aren't sharing what you want, So you want to create something new. No one should be able to stop you. That's nutty. I don't even believe in the idea of throwing away your vote. It is yours. I think there are sometimes bad votes. I think sometimes people are voting like morons, But it's your vote. Go ahead. But outcomes this ten point manifesto so it makes people wonder whether or not he's going to be creating his own political party. And I'm going through what his ten points are. Now, this is how Axios put it together. Right, his ten point plan one is fair. The same rules should apply to presidents, federal agents, and elites such as Jeffrey Epstein, whose impunity Wait, I know, I don't know that's right. Fair, that's what he said. Fair, I've got this right. Well, I would not disagree with this, and I think this is important for us to go through it because what we will find is that I don't think on the baseline stuff, Tucker and I.
Speaker 3: Would disagree on the idea of fairness.
Speaker 2: And of the idea of the United States being what he might describe.
Speaker 3: As as sovereign.
Speaker 2: Right, we are in charge of us aside us and our future. Where we would wholeheartedly disagree, aggressively disagree is to the place where he thinks that the United States is pushed into action by Israel, for example, Iran. If anything has shown us that that's not true, it is the last four months.
Speaker 3: It is silly talk.
Speaker 2: It's as silly as having Daryl Cooper on your show and thinking you're getting a history lesson it is false, and there a divide cannot be overcome.
Speaker 3: Well, we may agree.
Speaker 2: That the last thing in the world we should want on any stretch is the United States being subservient to another nation. And not only will I agree to that, I will say it time.
Speaker 3: And again and again and again.
Speaker 2: The idea that the United States is controlled by Israel is the kind of thing that is said by Ilhan o Mar and Rashida Talib and those Jew hating bigots are not people we should emulate.
Speaker 3: He then.
Speaker 2: Goes into the next which is productive. America should rebuild farming and manufacturing and craftsmanship while rejecting an economy dominated by finance, real estate speculations, surveillance systems, and weapons.
Speaker 3: Now, now we're getting into a very.
Speaker 2: Unique divide because I have supported the bringing back and manufacturing for as long as I've been political, and I can remember being at events like south By Southwest. I was doing some tech work at the time and being around these tech people and I would talk about the need for manufacturing. I'd get laughed at, nobody needs to build chairs in the United States. Well, they were wrong, of course, we need to build chairs in the United States. You need jobs for all people. And you need to be able to have a manufacturing base to be able to handle your business when the world decides it's not interested in your business.
Speaker 3: But there's also nothing wrong with finance.
Speaker 2: Now this gets into a place where I believe he starts referring to loans and interest as usury.
Speaker 3: Well it's not. It's how capital.
Speaker 2: Gets dispersed and how growth takes place. And to call interest rates usury is to buy into an Islamist mindset.
Speaker 3: No, thank you. He can be right on something and wrong on something else that I'm willing to discuss it.
Speaker 2: As such, he talks about beauty that urban planners have uglified American cities portrayed in brutalist architecture, and.
Speaker 3: A whole bunch of other things. Well, I've talked about this for forever.
Speaker 2: Art matters, cleaning up the statues in DC, matters, ending the blights, changes the mind. And yes, for years, the so called artists have been pushing nihilism nothingness as opposed to grandeur and greatness and things that thought provoke.
Speaker 3: Instead, it has turned into silly.
Speaker 2: Childlike art projects, people peeing on a crucifix or taping a banana to a wall and saying twelve million dollars please.
Speaker 3: So this is just some of it. It's funny Tucker here has not said anything that is.
Speaker 2: While he just then tries to couch it in something that is wild. I mean that's you go through this and you'd be like, yes, this, but know that it's that that's the problem.
Speaker 3: It's the that that doesn't even make the free society.
Speaker 2: And if Tucker now wants to start a conversation about these ideas great, is he prepared to defend them? Is he prepared to recognize when he is wrong? Because I am more than prepared to show him that he is wrong. To discuss these things out that the things he says that are detrimental for American society are not that it is not an all or nothing proposition in the majority of cases, but rather in the very few cases. And where in he is ten points, does he engage the idea that America is not land, it is the ideal, and that Jade Vance is wrong. Well, I'm sure we're all gonna be talking about this in the weeks I had I'm looking forward to it. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz Today, President Trump talking about the economy, and he sends himself out to.
Speaker 3: Las Vegas to do it.
Speaker 2: Goes to Las Vegas and he says, you guys, you're all focused on affordability.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: They told you to be focused on affordability. This economy, it's doing terrific. Americans are working in the United States right now that at any point in the history of our country.
Speaker 3: I saw polls today and television. I say, Donald Trump, polls on the economy aren't good.
Speaker 2: The economy is the greatest economy we've ever had by far.
Speaker 3: The economy aren't good. The fake polls just like fake right.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna get more into this a little bit later. I like the President going out there to talk about successes. Do not diminish what people are experiencing when it comes to costs. Don't don't do that. That is a mistake. You don't don't lose sight of the fact that people are paying more for a whole host of things, and some prices absolutely have come down.
Speaker 3: Just there's a way to do this that you.
Speaker 2: Come out looking good because you're having an honest, clear conversation, and you should do that. Don't dismiss what people are going through. Meanwhile, Iranian media says US and Israeli ships are blocked in her moves straight under the draft plan, US and Israeli ships won't be able to transit the straight up her moves under the new deal. Oh okay, can I can I say again? I don't believe anything, absolutely none of it. There are right now so many stories. This is Hey, how how do I get my column in so I can still get paid this week?
Speaker 3: That's what a lot of this is coming out.
Speaker 2: As US ships can't go through the straight We're gonna sign that deal.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm already on record with where I believe we have to be in this regime being ended. The President is not with me on this, so let's see where he goes. Let's see where he goes. But this story, yeah.
Speaker 3: Don't believe it. I don't. I'm Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Three more things Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today. It's always a pleasure to be here, guys. Thanks for being a part of the show. Live streaming, YouTube Rumble. Look for Tony Katz Twitter, which is known as x Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony kats Radio. Find everything at Tony Katz dot com. What are three more things? Three more things are stories that should be front page news, but because of everything on the front pages, it does not become front page news. And I want to make sure that I bring that to you. I've got more than three. I'm gonna move through this stuff kind of quickly. First, Anthony Fauci found a contempt for his pleading the fifth and one hundred and eleven times.
Speaker 3: Did he have the right to do so? Uh? That's that's number one.
Speaker 2: He was found in contempt, And of course this was done on shamefully ideological lines. Democrats don't seem to care that he lied, then just don't Why don't you care?
Speaker 3: You might?
Speaker 2: You have to lud and glorify him because Trump bad. It's it's it is embarrassing, is what.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Also word that the Senate Judiciary Committee now has access to his cell phone and phone records, so we may learn more. Then There is Alberta, Cana, Alberta, Canada. The premiere of Alberta is a woman by the name of Danielle Smith, who has reported a little rugged, a little willing to try things. She has set things in motion for a referendum in October that's going to ask the province whether or not they should stay in Canada. Mister President, I may have found the actual fifty first state. So as I understand the process and the reporting from the Wall Street Journal, they have to have a referendum, and if they say we should be talking about removing ourselves from Canada, that starts the process on a second referendum, which is the binding.
Speaker 3: Referendum on whether or not they want to leave for good.
Speaker 2: Alberta has something to its advantage that the other regions don't.
Speaker 3: They've got oil.
Speaker 2: And they've got a good amount of it, and so Canada looks to Alberta in the oil and gas revenue as hugely important for their economic future. So this is for them very very very concerning. So Danielle Smith has said, and I'm quoting here, I've watched the separatist movement since I got involved in politics back in the nineties, and I don't think I've ever seen the support as high as it was after the Liberals got elected last year. That's Mark Carney who took over for Justin Trudeau. You had a chance for Pierre Poliev and the Canadian said nope, mainly because Trump put on the tariffs, and the anger was so great with Trump that they said, We're going to stick it to everybody by keeping with the Liberals, which is a very weird thing to.
Speaker 3: Do to yourself, but they did it.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred thousand Albertans have signed petitions either for leaving or staying. Seven hundred thousand out of five million, so a number approaching twenty percent. And she's like, we need to have ourselves a question, a conversation about this. I'm fascinated by it. Could Alberta survive.
Speaker 3: On its own?
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about their politics outside of the gas A nation of five million, I don't know how that would actually work. I do know that somebody in the chatroom said we can trade Canada Alberta for California.
Speaker 3: I'm mostly in.
Speaker 2: I think we should just trade them Alberta for Gavin Newsom. That's a deal. Gavin Newsom and Scott Wiener. Gavin Newsom, Scott Wiener and Mark Ruffalo. They can all they can, just they can have all of them instant citizenship.
Speaker 3: Just please please take them.
Speaker 2: Then there is what we knew to be true about the election in Michigan. It's bad news for the Democrats in a general No, never mind, you didn't want abdul I say ed to win. Never mind, you want the Republican to win. Maybe you wanted Haley Stevens. Whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Maybe you want to do I'll say it. I don't know. You could.
Speaker 2: You'd be wrong, but you could. What that vote did. Remember the polling had sa ed in those last and that last week up by double digits. He was gonna win by thirteen points, sixteen points. He won by a point one percentage points. And that means you now have half the Democrat party that voted. By the way, neither Can Tod got more than fifty percent. They were both under fifty percent. What are the have to vote for, Haley Stevens. Are they going to hold their nose and vote for abdul Assad or are they going to say I'm not going to vote at all? Are they going to vote for the Republican microgras we brought this up the other day. It's a problem for Democrats because they don't have anything that's unifying. But Harry Enton over there at CNN showing some other numbers that are of grave concern to the left.
Speaker 3: In your Navy Blue.
Speaker 4: You've got Haley Stevens and your Columbia Blue, you've got Abdula sayet. And what you see here is you see that Haley Stevens did particularly well in this corridor. And what's in this corridor, Well, there are a lot of working class voters and a lot of.
Speaker 3: African American voters.
Speaker 4: Abdul Asaya did very poorly amongst these groups in the primary. It's going to be very interesting to see whether or not he can bring them into the tent come general election.
Speaker 3: Bring those swing voters with.
Speaker 4: Them, because we're abdul Asaiya did well. To be honest with you, we're really just college towns. That's where he really ran at the score. This is ann Arbor. Ann Arbor's in this county, and Arbor, of course, is the University of Michigan.
Speaker 3: We zone out a little bit.
Speaker 4: Another place he did particularly well was Lancing. Again, we're talking twenty plus point marches.
Speaker 2: You can't First things first, never go blue said it, not apologizing for anything.
Speaker 3: Oh, such a shame. University of Michigan.
Speaker 2: There are two stories here that we can now utilize. First, the so called educated always vote for the most vicious. They're not being educated, they're being indoctrinated. But the other one where Arianton started was a conversation we had here well over a week ago. Black voters, Black Democrats, the Democrat Party has left you for dead, and they will take for granted that you're going to vote for them.
Speaker 3: They are so.
Speaker 2: Busy trying to get all the Muslim voters to love them. They have forgotten you. You don't count, Your interests don't count. The Islamists have decided that they can run on the whole grievance factor. Oh we're being oppressed. Oh we're being attacked. Oh we're being abused, while they are the abusers. And they do this by not necessarily pushing what their Islamist desires are, which is for you black Democrats not to be able to be Christians. I mean, that's what the Islamist does. They aligned with the Communists who have now taken over the party. That's what we call the Red Green Alliance. And your issues don't matter at all. You will never matter. You fought for civil rights, you have a grievance, not all some with the country. You have a history in the United States, you have a story of the United States. You have generations living in the United States, and what they have said is you don't count your history, your struggles.
Speaker 3: Nope, you got pushed to the side.
Speaker 2: You think they're gonna pay attention to any issue you have, you are nuts. Al Sharpton will talk about it because he already made his money. But your kids are gonna get hosed. It's time to become Republicans. It's always been your party anyway. Everything the Democrats have ever told you is a lie. You know it's a lie. They're gonna do this for you. They're gonna do that for you. There's gonna be programs this, and programs that. Now, truly, what they were doing was not discussing black voters. What they were saying is, we have to provide this to this group and that to that group. And they were looking for more and more reasons to be able to get people to vote for them. We're gonna provide this, We're gonna provide that. And then they did something truly evil and said, you can't provide for yourself here, you can't provide for yourself there. You shouldn't have to provide for yourself here and there, And they really did this to poor voters. Liberal voters to try and make them dependent. That's their history, that's what the left did. I don't argue any perfection of a political party.
Speaker 3: I am saying with.
Speaker 2: Clarity that the reason black voters didn't go for abdul sa Ed is because they understand that they just got pushed aside for Islamists and communists and black voters. You should be pissed, and you should let them know by voting for people who might pay attention to you. Now, the fact that Republicans may not be smart enough to call up and say, can I speak.
Speaker 3: At your church? Well, yeah, I'm with you. They ain't that bright. They're not.
Speaker 2: They're not, so you might have to help them with that. It's it's I agree, it's nonsense that you'd have to help them with that. I'm saying right now, invite me to your church. I will be there. I will be there, I will gladly speak. Would love to on this topic joyfully. It'd be a pleasure to do. But we discussed this a couple of weeks ago, and now the data's coming out could not be more factual.
Speaker 3: Guys, black voters.
Speaker 2: Now, I wonder if we want to say black liberal voters because I always believe it is about the liberalism and not the color skin.
Speaker 3: It's but the ideological.
Speaker 2: But they're starting to understand that they're getting screwed, that these people don't have their best interests because they don't because what they.
Speaker 3: Believe in is not what in a.
Speaker 2: Grander sense or in a broader sense, black voters have been fighting for.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: And you know who won't admit to this, Sonny Hosting and Whoopy Goldberg and Tanis Coats, Nope, they won't. But you know, invite me to your church. Please invite me to anything. I'll speak. I'd love to. I'd be thrilled to thrilled to do it. You need to do something, and that is make sure your data is protected withincogni because everything is out there for these scammers. They've got files on you that have got all your personal information, your family's personal information, I mean your kids' names. We understand it's got your kids' names, and they send you those fishing text messages. How do they know so much about you because there's a file on you. The data brokers it's a multi billion dollar industry and they are costing you billions, twenty billion plus dollars lost to fraud last year alone. These scammers are prepared. You need to be prepared. You need incognity I ncog n I in Cogni dot com, going broker by broker, forcing each one to delete your file. They tell you can't opt out, Oh no no, and Cogni finds the opt out and gets it done. And if your data, they try and put it back and Cogni finds it again and removes it again.
Speaker 3: All legally.
Speaker 2: Go to incognit dot com slash cats katz that's the website and Cogniti dot com. Slash cats. Go right now and get sixty percent off. Use my last name promo code cats Katz. That's in cognit dot com. Slash cats. Do that right now, get sixty percent off. Take your private life off of the market. Incogni dot com. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today. You may not have seen it, but President Trump when he was in Nevada speaking about the economy, he invited this couple on stage to say a few words. And this woman was going to speak It was a no tax on tips and economic things. And she's got her husband, she's got two kids. Tony kats Tony kats today. So she is holding the infant, he is holding the toddler. He gets she is going to take the podium and speak. She's nervous. She gives the infant to the husband. The husband puts a toddler on the ground. Toddler can walk and hold his hand, right, can't have both kids in each hand. While this is happening, the president gives her the podium and the kid.
Speaker 3: The tarther wants to be next to mom.
Speaker 1: Stand him before you and speak.
Speaker 2: The tarther then starts to run off towards the end of the stage, Trump, like Grandpa, would chase the grandkid for getting too close to the edge or getting near a sharp knife. Chases after the kid to make sure he doesn't run. He's like, oh, you gotta go, get him off like a light, and then yells to the crowd, I didn't want him to fall off the stage, like Biden.
Speaker 3: It is an adorable moment.
Speaker 2: It is it is full grandpa, it is he's done that before.
Speaker 3: Everybody who has young kids has done that before. They've all done it before.
Speaker 2: My point of this is they tell us that Donald Trump is this doddering old man with dementia.
Speaker 3: You want you want me to show you that again?
Speaker 2: You want me to show you that again. Seems like he's got some pretty good reflexes. Seemed that he's fully aware of keeping an eye on the kid. Turned around, saw the kid. He's like, oh, let me go get him. I have a little mumbering going on right him.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: They would never talk about Biden, but the Holster never talk about this. They just say the things they say because they say them, not that it has any connection to reality.
Speaker 3: More show is coming up. I'm glad you guys are here. This is Tony Katts today.