Speaker 1: Live from the Heartland and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody to Tony Katz Today. We're in the third hour, Kiraa Davis taking over for my friend Tony. Had to run out really quick, but don't worry.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: I'm not sitting in the crossroads of America. I'm in like America's armpit, the left coast, California. But I'm so happy to be here on this mic with you guys. I'm always willing to step in and help my friend. Of course, go find me online at Justkira Davis dot com by my book Drawing Lines Why Conservatives must begin to battle fiercely in the arena of ideas. I want to switch gears a little bit here.
Speaker 2: I was trolling backs like.
Speaker 1: I pretty much do every day, and I saw the clip of Mike Pence and he was giving an interview I think he was on CNN with Dana Bash. This is what Pence does now, he goes to the liberal channels. This is this is how you know he's sus to me, because he really has become a liberal media darling, and that's very disappointing. I gotta say I was a you know, I'll admit I was a big Mike Pence fan early on. A lot of you all didn't feel the same way. I didn't really listen to you. But he was on with uh. He was on with Dana on CNN, and she asked him about an incident, a moment when he was in office as vice president where he affirmed the gender of a transgender CIA officer, and she was just that was a lovely, heartwarming story, and so he talked about it. I want you to hear it, and then I'm gonna tell you what my problems are with it. Besides the obvious. Go ahead and play the Mike tents quickly.
Speaker 3: Before I let you go. I do want to ask about comments by Julia Curley, former CIA officer who served as your daily briefer during the first Trump term. She's a trans woman. I spoke to her earlier this week, and she said, despite your different views, you treated her with quote great dignity and a big moment for her in her life.
Speaker 4: Was you telling her.
Speaker 3: Mother that you must be very proud of your daughter. What was your reaction to hearing her say that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I haven't I haven't read the article, like, I appreciate the kind words, but you know, you and I've known each other long time. Daly and my conservative values are fairly well known, but maybe some people didn't quite know that among our Christian values is my wife and I believe in treating others the way that we'd like to be treated with decency and respect. And you know, I was heartened to hear Julia uh reflect that that uh you know that was the experience. Uh uh uh that that that that took place in our office.
Speaker 1: First of all, the church bells behind him, which is cool. You don't get to hear church bells that much anymore, so that was cool and excuse you can hear dog barking in this studio. But what really piqued my interest about this was how towards the end you said you heard him really struggling to not use the gender her gender his gender, and Dana is so comfortably using she when they were obviously talking about it. He But it made me think about how, you know, Pence came into office as sort of the moderator of Trump's moderate moderator, like he moderated Trump's personality, and we liked him because he's a good Christian man. Of course, we had a big controversy about the Pence rule, which is not a crazy rule, especially in Christian culture, and a lot of people liked him, including me. But I'll tell you when my opinion of him started to shift. It was during the twenty twenty election. It was not during the you know, the aftermath of that. It was during the twenty twenty election when he was debating Kamala Harris and the fly on his head and I remember looking at that fly landing on his head and I went out and defended him. Everyone was like, look at this, look at this, and I was like, hey, it's just it happens as a fly in the studio.
Speaker 2: So I was one of those people.
Speaker 1: But internally I wasn't ready to say it out loud, but internally I was like, maybe that's a sign, you know what I mean, Maybe that's a sign. It just felt so like such a dark warning or symbol. And I remember that was the moment I started looking at him differently. Now I didn't understand what the controversy was between him and at the time. I'm a lot more informed now about the elections process and certifying elections and all of that stuff. Now I understand that what Trump was asking him to do was to not certify an election that was uncertifiable. And here in California we've had a number of uncertifiable elections. Almost everyone is and I'm starting to understand.
Speaker 2: I ran for.
Speaker 1: Office and I got caught up in all of that too, and I'm starting to understand what that issue was. So at the time, I remember thinking, I don't know, there's something off about Pence, but he's just doing his job. Now when I look at the complete one pint eighty he has done, he's not denouncing his faith, he's not denouncing price anything like that, but he is denouncing his conservatism. I know he's saying, Oh, we're conservatives, and we believe in treating people with the same respect that we would like to be treated with. So you believe in lying to people? You want people to lie to you, mister Vice president, because that's a lie. What you said to quote Julia and to quote Julia's mother, his mother, that was a lie. You were not looking at a woman. He is not a woman. He couldn't be a woman. Furthermore, that's a mental illness. You shouldn't really be in charge of your daily briefings. What are you saying It's not dignity to lie to people. That's not dignity. And if you're asking people to treat you the way that you treat them, you're asking people to lie to you. And I don't want you in any kind of influential office if you're okay with people lying to you, not just lying to you, lying directly in your face. And that particular lie degrades the humanity and the femininity and the protections of women like your wife, like your daughter. I think he has a daughter. That lie is so dangerous. That lie is costing you young girls medals, scholarship opportunities, their entire future, their entire collegiate futures because of that attitude. Oh, we just will let the boys, Let them play, let them play, save the dolls, let them play. That attitude is responsible for so much destruction. It really disturbs me that he used the Christian mandate to love others as we would want to be loved ourselves, to the Golden rule. Right, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. But you know what I want, I want people to be honest with me. I don't want people lying to my base or pandering to me either so they can keep me quiet or keep me satiated.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Why do you want that that fly on his head, that was a bell weather, that was a symbol, that was an omen because that is an explicitly anti Christian attitude, that's an explicitly anti God attitude to a firm a man to pretend a man is a woman, and then to extend that pretense to his mother as an official officer of the United States, that is it's beyond the pale to me, and I regret ever really supporting Mike Penn's I was wrong about him, and you know, and he's really taught me a lot about just being skeptical period. And I guess I should thank him because I'm able to look. I love Trump as a president. I have some issues here and there, obviously, but you know, it's tempting to want to jump on that MAGA bandwagon and just be all in raw raw. But Mike Pens has taught me to be skeptical, more skeptical than I have been in the past, so I'll thank him for that. But otherwise he's been nothing but a detriment to the legacy of conservatism and the fact that he's just palin it up over there on CNN, that they just the fact that Dana bash is so nice to him and just giving him the opportunity to prove he's one of us. That should tell you a lot. That should tell you a lot. It's like when I'll tell you when Rudy Giuliani during I mean, he was treated very unfairly. I believe that, but Rudy's got his own issues. And when we saw that image of him sweating in court and the die dripping down his head, I felt like that.
Speaker 2: Was another symbolic moment too.
Speaker 1: That was the moment I realized Trump was going to lose, Actually there was no way to dig out of this, that his team was not prepared for whatever was going on, and that maybe that there even was some corrupt in his team as well, and I'm sure there was, but that was the moment, I swear, I swear I'm not lying. That was the moment when I realized Trump wasn't getting out of the twenty twenty election and that it all was really just going to go down the train. I was like, this is very symbolic Rudy's defense dripping down over his entire face. So maybe something you know was being told to us from the ether and the greater consciousness that we just couldn't see now then, But I see now anyway. Boo to you, mister former Vice President Mike Pence, Boo to you. I'm ashamed of you, and I'm ashamed that you didn't take that opportunity to stand up for girls and women like your wife had, to stand up for God's creation and the order of God's creation.
Speaker 2: Shame on you.
Speaker 1: Talk about a Christian. That's not a very Christian attitude. Lying, that's not very Christian. Talk about being a Christian. Stand up for God's creation, stand up for God's values, stand up for the women and girls he created.
Speaker 2: Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: I'm Cura Davis filling in for Tony Kats and you're listening to Tony Kats Today.
Speaker 2: Welcome back everybody to.
Speaker 1: Tony Kats Today. Happy Monday, August twenty fourth. I'm Kura Davis filling in for Tony. You can find me online on at just Karradavis dot com, justka Davis dot com, or on Instagram at the same handle just Hea Davis or on ex at Kia Davis only Kia Davis.
Speaker 2: So Canada, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is a I guess the theme for today is crappy places Kira used to live, because Canada is on that list. Many of you know, I'm originally Canadian. My father was American. That's how I got here. I mean, I've been here for forty years or whatever now, but as I really originally got here as a teenager. Have gone back and forth recently until recently because my mother went no contact with our family over Trump. Over Trump and this very issue. I'm about to tee and I'm not making it up. I swear I'm not making it up over Trump and this is she's a crazy hippie liberal and this issue of tariffs. Okay, so Canada is about to get hit with another round of tariffs. Trump is not playing games with them. He doesn't like what he's seeing coming out of the Canadian government and the Prime Minister Mark Kearney.
Speaker 2: And let me just reado this post I saw. Next, President Trump declares the US will.
Speaker 1: Immediately end all trade talks with Canada after they moved to slap a digital services tax on American tech companies. This is what we're doing in California. Actually we just did it. We just so you know, socialists love this kind of thing. We just in January, all of our services are about to get more expensive because the legislature supposedly elected, but it's a dictatorship at the point here in California they voted for a new digital services tax is to punish Silicon Valley for leaving. It makes no sense, right because you're punishing people, well, they're probably going to go where there's no punishment. But nobody said any of this stuff has to make sense. It doesn't have to make sense to them. It just has to feel good. So we're doing the same thing here. But Trump says writes on True Social we will let Canada know the tariff that they will be paying to do business with the United States of America within the next seven day period.
Speaker 2: We have just been informed that Canada, a very difficult country to trade with trade in all caps.
Speaker 1: Including the fact that they have charged our farmers as much as four hundred percent tariffs for years on dairy products. Has just announced they are putting a digital services tax on our American technology companies, which is a direct and blatant attack on our country. They are obviously copying the European Union, which has done the same thing, and it's currently under discussion with US also based on this egregious tax, we hereby are terminating all discussions on trade with Canada, effective immediately. We will let Canada know the tariff that they will be paying to do business with the United States of America within the next seven day period. Thank you for this, for your attention to this matter. And during the first round when he first took office, the first round of tariff talks, that was when my mother she didn't even call or anything.
Speaker 2: It's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into the personal stuff of it. Feel free to feel sorry for me if you want. But we are fine. But she just sent a message on Facebook to my husband and she was like, oh, I can't come. She supposed to come for graduations. We had graduations last year. We can't come for I can't come for graduations because the bad Orange man is not very friendly and you don't threaten this is what she said. You don't threatenest your closest neighbors and allies with tariffs. Therefore, I just can't be a part of your lives as long as he's president. So that was that we haven't heard from her since. We haven't had a peep, a card, a call, a text, nothing, just nothing. So the Canadians are taking it real hard and to the point where they're like cutting off family members. But the Canada is weird man. Canada's entire identity at this point in that nation's history is just being anti America.
Speaker 2: And I just read an article yesterday this they.
Speaker 1: Have experienced the steepest drop in Native Canadian residents, that's Canadians who were born there, Native Canadian residents in.
Speaker 2: The entire nation's history.
Speaker 1: One hundred and seventy eight thousand working age able body young adults leaving Canada for greener past years because it's so bad there and they want to institute another tax. Let me tell you what's happening with Canada. Canada is not owned by the Canadian anymore, Canadians anymore.
Speaker 2: Canada is owned by China.
Speaker 1: This is a Chinese play right, and they did it in the European Union too, and they're doing it in Africa too.
Speaker 2: It's called the Belton Road Initiative, but it's say we'll come in.
Speaker 1: We'll pour all this money into your economy because your dumb socialism is making it fail. So we'll come in and pour all this money into your economy. And all you have to do is enact everything that we want. They China can't invade us, Canada certainly can't invade us. But what they can do is disrupt our economy. And China trades. And this is the other point. This is why Trump is being like this. China trades with Canada. China ships imports their steel, their metals, all of that good stuff that we need, and they get around the Chinese tariffs by shipping it to Canada first and then Canada shipping it to us. It's a partnership. It's a communistic partnership. That's what they're doing. We need a wall with Canada, everybody, we need a wall with Canada. I'm not even kidding. Those people are not okay up there. I went there two years ago. Last time I got to see my mom in person, and I was shocked. I was absolutely shocked. When I left and me and my whole family left, going We're never coming back here. I was shocked. And that's why when people say well, we love the Albertans. You know, hopefully Alberta gets independence, and I really hope they do.
Speaker 2: But I don't want all these Canadians coming down here.
Speaker 1: I really don't because even the conservative Canadians are baked and steep in socialism. Trust me, you have a I know you have a different mindset when you come here. They don't even totally understand the concept of free speech. Even the conservative Canadians. You will hear them say but right, they'll use a butt when they're talking about free speech. They like the Second Amendment, but they still don't understand the total application of the Second Amendment and how it's supposed to be for everyone and there are.
Speaker 2: No there shouldn't be any limits.
Speaker 1: They don't understand again because they're baked in socialism and it's really hard mindset to kick.
Speaker 2: So those people come down here too.
Speaker 1: That's why I went to Portugal last year with my family and went to a small chain of islands, the Asaurus off the coast. Great, but they're having immigrant problems there too. Guess where their number one problem is Canadians. There's a huge Portuguese population in Canada. The second and third generation are moving back to Portugal because Canada is such a mess. But they're coming with all their liberal and socialist values, and the Portuguese hate them because, no matter what's been done to them in immigration, they're a very conservative Catholic population. They hate Canadians there. They talked so bad about the Canadians. When I was it brought me no end of joy because I hate Canada too. It's a failure of a nation. It's raised a bunch of failures of people, and now it's importing failures, third world failures at an alarming rate. And those third world failures are stopping there. They're crossing the border into our country and then becoming our problem. And that's what a lot of this is, These threats from Trump. He's trying to fix the problem. They're a problem. All right, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: I'm Kiera Davis filling it for Tony Cats. It's Tony Kats today. Welcome back, everybody. It's Tony Katz today. Kira Davis here on the mic for you, bringing you home on this Monday, August twenty fourth. Tony stepped out in the second hour, so I popped in for him.
Speaker 2: Oh it's fine. To be on the mic. I was reading during the break.
Speaker 1: Excuse me this post from Bill MLI usion over at Fox News.
Speaker 2: Bill's a hometown boy. Bill is from southern California.
Speaker 1: We love Bill, I'll tell you I And he's also very handsome.
Speaker 2: He's easy on the eyes. I'm all right. But he uh was.
Speaker 1: A local reporter for Fox eleven here in the Los Angeles area, and I first noticed him during the BLM riot.
Speaker 2: So you remember the summer.
Speaker 1: O love the summer OBLM, And he was at when we're all confined to our homes and being fined and shut down and threatened for leaving our homes or celebrating Easter.
Speaker 2: With our families.
Speaker 1: The BLM activists were just out there in the streets willingly doing whatever.
Speaker 2: And his reporting was so spot on. It was so good. He was calm.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know he was conservative at the time because that Fox local channels. That means nothing, you know. But I didn't know if he was conservative or Republican.
Speaker 2: I just he just he.
Speaker 1: Got the story. And I was like, Wow, this guy is dogged. He got the story. So I was great to see him move up to Fox New is the home office Anyways, he says DHS this is an exclusive. DHS tells Fox News that ICE has quietly carried out one of its most successful operations in agency history, resulting in the arrests of thirteen hundred and twenty eight illegal aliens in just a fourteen day span in the states of Virginia and Maryland.
Speaker 2: Nearly four hundred of the aliens.
Speaker 1: Had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, including a Salvadorian illegal alien wanted by police in Richmond, Virginia on a murder warrant. Other targets included aliens with rap sheets for attempted murder and rape, as well as convictions for sexual battery, kidnapping, robbery, and DWI. The operation primarily targeted the sanctuary jurisdiction suburbs in Virginia and Maryland around Washington, DC, and ICE arrested anyone in the US illegally, regardless of any criminal history. So, finally, to the point in the timeline that the liberals were all freaked out about and lying about in the beginning, We're finally here.
Speaker 2: When they were like, oh, sod the worst first, but you're just.
Speaker 1: Picking up everyone, and Trump was like, no, we're picking up the worst first, but now it's everybody, so I hope you're happy.
Speaker 2: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: We need more. We obviously need more. I think this is a man power issue. I think ICE is willing to They're funded now through twenty nine. They're willing to deport as many people as they can get their hands on.
Speaker 2: They need the man power. If you are a.
Speaker 1: Young man or women or woman, I don't think women should be on the front lines of law enforcement. So I'm going to discourage women and want to do that. Is that controversial. I don't think it should be, because if you're like me and your doom scrolling at night and you get caught up in the in the police confrontation videos with like unruly suspects, I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm in the hundreds now of clips up.
Speaker 1: I've watched of female police officers who cannot control a suspect, not because they don't want to or because they're bad at their job, but they're weak. I've watched men just pull away from them and run away. I watched one encounter the other day where it was a female and her male partner and a particularly unruly suspect at the pier, and I think it was in Huntingdon Beach and he could they could not get him under control. A citizen had to step in and help handcuff the guy because he just kept pushing a woman off, imagine her.
Speaker 2: Male partner him just you know.
Speaker 1: And actually I did comment on that story, and I did get a message from somebody who said privately, Hey, my husband is a police officer, and it's like every officer's worst nightmare to have to take the female partner because he knows that nine times out of ten he's going to have to stop what he's doing to rescue her too.
Speaker 2: So it's just a burden.
Speaker 1: I don't think women belong on the front lines, but there's obviously plenty of jobs in law enforcement for women. So anyway, ICE is offering I think a fifty thousand dollars signing bonus, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's a great place to start.
Speaker 1: If you're just starting out, young men, and you're strong, and you got a lot of testosterone and you don't have a lot of fear, go help ICE preserve the homeland.
Speaker 2: That's what we need. We need to see more of this.
Speaker 1: But when I read down that rap sheet, thank you, Bill Malusian. When I read down that rap sheet like some of the things that these guys got picked up for.
Speaker 2: So they have been unleashed onto the population.
Speaker 1: Of America for decades now, some of them for decades after rape, murder, the fast convictions, all of these domestic violence, and they're still on our streets. When I tell you the misery is the point you all need to listen to me, because here is the thing that we're We're very proud to be American. We have a lot to be proud of. And one of the things we pride ourselves on is our military might, our strength, and our Second Amendment, and come and take it. And you know we're not You're No one can defeat our military if we don't want to be defeated. No one can fet defeat our innovation, no one can defeat our economy. Yet, you know, we have so much to be proud of, and we brag about so much of this stuff, but.
Speaker 2: We then we.
Speaker 1: Focus on that part, our physical might, our economic might, and we don't realize that the enemy has plans. They're smart too, they're not all total idiots. They know we can't be toppled by a military coup. I dare say the Biden administration was the closest thing to a coup, and I think it actually was a coup that we have ever gotten in this country. But the idea of China marching in with military and taking over this country, that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: The idea of.
Speaker 1: The leftist DSA member and communists who have taken over the Democrat Party and are now sitting in our government. The idea of them suddenly taking away the Second Amendment. They try so hard, don't they, But they can't take it away the First Amendment. They try so hard, don't they, But they can't. They have not been able to be successful in that. So how do they do it. They unleash the lawless to punish the lawful, the government, the people in government who hate you, the bureaucrats who hate you, You, the taxpayer. They cannot take away your First Amendment or Second Amendment rights. They cannot defeat America militarily. They cannot defeat the values and ideals and institutions that made this country great in the first place. They can't do it with might, So they have to do it with They have to do it with ideas, and they have to do it.
Speaker 2: By letting the letting the crazy people do what they can't do legally.
Speaker 1: That's why BLM just to go back a call back to that point I made earlier. That's why BLM was allowed to be out there in the streets, burning stuff down, burning statues down, burning churches. They're still burning churches, by the way, burning churches. That's why they were allowed to be out there. That's why they opened the borders and let all of these people stream in. That's why when they picked up an illegal alien on something horrific like rape or murder of a baby, they let that person go.
Speaker 2: That person is your punishment. Do you understand what I mean. They're punishing you. They hate you.
Speaker 1: Because you're a law abiding citizen. They hate you because you want to keep your paycheck, You want to raise your own family, and you want to have your ideas. They hate you for that. They hate you for believing in God. They hate you for believing in the Higher Power. They hate you for believing in the necessity of the nuclear family. They hate you, and they can't punish you because they can't work.
Speaker 2: They can have their little bit of power.
Speaker 1: In government, whatever it is, dogcatcher or congressman They can't hold that and keep that position if they unleash upon you what they really want to be unleashed on you. So what they do is they allow the lawless to punish the law abiding. That's what you're seeing, that's what's happening. That's why all this violence, that's why none of these people get charged prosecuted. Washington Post just just was ordered to rehire the reporter that they fired for saying something vile about the death of Charlie Kirk and lying about him. Now they've got to rehire her. I hope they appeal that even though she spoke violent rhetoric and if the tables were turned, she would be gone in a heartbeat. That's why, because the whole idea, all of it, And you heard those I played the DSA clip, this DSA zoom clip. Is that is that going to be heller? Well, that's that's what hell is. It's not burning in a lake of fire for eternity. It's going to be having to watch a DSA corporate zoom over and over again.
Speaker 2: That's how. But you heard them talk about, look, we have to do this.
Speaker 1: Stuff violently, we have to overthrow throw these people violently. They the lawless, the gangs, the rapists, the illegal aliens, even the lefties who are getting more and more aggressive at protests out.
Speaker 2: There, more and more bold.
Speaker 1: It's all designed to punish the law abiding. You are the people who are standing between communism and the United States.
Speaker 2: It's you.
Speaker 1: That's why they work so hard to abolish private property through by any means necessary. That's why they're always raising your taxes. It's why they raise the minimum wage to a rate that no small business owner can paigy. And then they tell us we have to import cheap labor, slave labor because businesses can't. It's all part of it. The misery is the point. The lawless are their soldiers. That's why they didn't care to deport them. That's why they open the doors to let them in. They're your punishment, and the ultimate punishment is going to be that we're going to have to become violent that to protect ourselves.
Speaker 2: You know, not saying go out there and be violent, but what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying is when these people show up at your doorstep like they did.
Speaker 2: In Minnesota, where these invaded.
Speaker 1: Total like entire neighborhoods that they thought ice was in and they're still doing this stuff for the church that they invaded. At some point, those of us who are just law abiding citizens are going to have to engage in things that we shouldn't even have to think about as law abiding citizens, because we pay our taxes to not think about these things.
Speaker 2: It's all on purpose.
Speaker 1: The lawless are their soldiers, and the lawless are being unleashed against you to punish the lawless. And this is why I feel very strongly that we have to renormalize normal in our enclaves again. Renormalize telling somebody when they're behaving badly in public, be discerning because some people are dangerous, ladies. That's not probably an instruction for you, right, But we need to renormalize good behavior, renormalize accountability. It at the lowest form and the highest form.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a for instance.
Speaker 1: One day I was up at the school picking up some kids and for the kids, and there was a girl it was middle school, and she had a cast on her leg. She was hobbling through the door and a boy went in front of her and just opened the door and blew through the door and then didn't hold the door for her. So I very nicely stepped out I opened the door for the girl, and then I said to the young man, young man, don't just walk out the door where they're while there is a girl behind you with Just hold the door for her.
Speaker 2: And my daughter was so embarrassed when she's like, oh my gosh, Mom, why why'd you do that?
Speaker 1: No, somebody needs to remind the kids we need to renormalize this. There used to be a time when it would have been normal for him to stop and consider who was coming through the door behind him. So it's little things like that, and it's big things like normalizing a border.
Speaker 2: You know, it's all of that.
Speaker 1: Renormalize normal because they're trying to push us into a situation where we become people we don't want to be.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take one more break.
Speaker 1: I'm Cure Davis filling it for Tony Kats or listening to Tony Kats today at that great you're a Davis back now cast today, So good to be with you today. I just want to take a reminder before run out of time, go find me on X at Kura Davis k I R A d A v I s if X is your vibe if you like Instagram is just here Davis j ust Ka Davis, and definitely check out my substat at just Crea Davis dot com. It's like my newsletter. All my thoughts are there. Those three places you're going to get the very most from me. I do podcasts, but it's sort of like when I feel like it, and uh, mainly my main gig is filling in on radio and writing, so but you can catch me saying things from time to time. And don't forget my Christmas podcast. If you love cheesy Hallmark Christmas move My bestie Amelia and I have a Christmas all year brown podcast called Journey to Christmas Land where we review all these cheesy Christmas movies and it's so much fun. I'm gonna get Tony on there at some point before we go.
Speaker 2: I do want to.
Speaker 1: Take a moment to I don't know if you guys have heard this very important news and shocking news actually, but Megan Markle and Prince Harry are considering a move back to the UK.
Speaker 2: It looks like they are moving back to the UK.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many of you were waiting on pins and needles to hear this, but let me tell you, Ice is so good. They're even deporting people that they haven't tried to deport yet. I don't know if they're going to get that three thousand dollars from the government to self deport. It sounds to me like they do need the money, though I have heard that they are in dire financial straits, so I don't know if they're going to. If they are, I would highly recommend missus Meghan Sussex or whatever she calls herself to, you know, apply for that three thousand bucks and just to port yourselves out of here. But yeah, it looks like the Prince and his American bride are going to go crawling back to the UK. Apparently there were some rumors that she was going to get an acting gig there, which is hilarious because you know, that's the reason a royal family told her to quit her job. If you're in the Royal family, you don't have a job. Your job is the firm, Your job is the Royal family. Anyways, I just wanted to say good riddance to them, because what, you know, if there was any better example of why we left the British Union, you know why we left the British Empire, it's them, right If you have you ever met more useless people? They are the anti American Americans. Really they I've never seen people who have so much at their fingertips, so much potential. They could have literally done anything. They could have been a big influence there in the UK. Just her is an American princess, a black American princess. But no, they had to have all their cake and eat it too, and true know we didn't want that.
Speaker 2: BS.
Speaker 1: Good riddance to them, not good riddance to you, but goodbye. Catching next time. It's been fun Tody Kats today