Speaker 1: Holy chess man mooning.
Speaker 2: Yes, Gary, want.
Speaker 3: To help you to the team. That's Gary. Gary has a tea in the clue and the day.
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 4: Gary, Good morning, Riggie, Good morning America.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you.
Speaker 4: Is Wednesday, A beautiful builtiful that in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news, y'all. Four million Americans, y'all, there's four million Americans and celebrities y'all are no longer receiving their food stamp benefits amid the sweeping changes to the government's supplemental Nutrition Assistance program.
Speaker 3: That's called SNAP. Y'all familiar with that.
Speaker 4: Now they're saying, y'all that if the changes came, y'all, a met reports that millions of cheetah y'all was selling their food stamps for cash. And I know some of among's honey, they said, among from Atlantia's they're saying, who risked y'all losing SNAP benefits, y'all is a guy by the name of Kevin McCall. Now, they said McCall. Who's McCall. At least he's a recent podcaster and he did some work with Chris Brown said that creased. Y'all owed him only twenty five thousand dollars and he never paid that child his money now, they ever, saying that the forty year old music producer is best known for his work on Chris twenty ten songs, Deuces and strip Back.
Speaker 3: In twenty eleven, he.
Speaker 4: Said, quote, I'm not even tripping though, he said, honey, I got an eb called EBT card in my pocket. This is what Kevin said while holding up his Snap called y'all forward the camera now there, saying, y'all at President Donald Trump's One Big, Beautiful Bill at included major changes to the Food Assists program, including y'all cracking down on cheaters and fraud.
Speaker 3: Y'all, they said.
Speaker 4: Trump's band on buying junk food with Snap benefits went into fact in multiple states on January the first, twenty twenty sixth. And that's sad though, you know that. I mean, I never get when I had it was called Snap. When I got it was just a foot stamp car.
Speaker 5: And I had my car, damn card. It was the book with the food, damn weapon. And beyond pull them out, they couldn't have owned the store could pull them out. You canino food stamps back in the day. You should could not end my fire government. She is with our grandmothers.
Speaker 3: Yes we did.
Speaker 4: And when you they didn't get back no change. They gave back some plastic money. So you know, it's said though, but hopefully you know, these people get their snap cars back and get their money back or whatever. Get people pay the people who are so they don't have to use their snap car and they.
Speaker 3: It go to somebody who really needs it like here.
Speaker 4: So all right, moving on in under celebrity news and maybe the reason why people need they snap calls because of this story is being reported y'all at a South Rocket. Now, this is a sad situation and I think y'all going to be in a grin. I feel so bad for this person. They're saying, y'all that, asid Rocket, he offered the guy, a graphic designer a job.
Speaker 3: Well, they said the graphic designer lost.
Speaker 4: A valuable clients because he posted the rapper asild Rocket's private direct message on Instagram. Now they're saying the guy, Alan Peter Jack is a graphic designer who has worked for some of the giants in the entertainment and tech industry. Now, asaid Rocket reached out to Alan y'all in a direct message, so humbly inquired about his service, and he wrote me, good morning, Alan, how much do you charge for brand logo revision? Assuming that you would be willing to do so, I would be honor love your good work. Blessed God, bless Instead of Allen respunded aslf rocket, he posted on his screenshot, honey said, let me go to my page and post that acel rocket something me a message trying to offer excellent me full job.
Speaker 3: And they said, oh, since you did that, not you don't have the job.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. Man, he should have. He should have asked him permission. Do you mind if I share this and use it as marketing for my brand? You know, just do it before that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but right, I guess you know stuff like that at the beginning. Imagine it's working with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And people were saying that too, so but blessing so.
Speaker 4: But this is why some of the celebrity jobs on getting snap cars, because if people offering them a job but then they take the job back from.
Speaker 5: Him, they got to be responsible for your own departure, right you know. Well, yeah, have some accountability and that you shouldn't have done that. Can't do stuff like that without permission.
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but he was happy, Rick, he was hisself, you know, gave him a job and offered him a.
Speaker 5: Job and don't just to buy anything, all right, what your what your mama taught you do? Right, that's it right, we'll follow.
Speaker 4: You, it will follow you. So now he got to be fouled to the snap office. But anyway, now that faim dn y'all know what time it? Sello, man ain't got no job.
Speaker 3: The coladaday is one of my favorite clues. No coludiaday tyrians, but how I just hate tying on the line. Just say, beautiful person all that's good.
Speaker 2: Y'all hands together, giving up for Gary with the.
Speaker 3: Team happiness Wednesday on the morning.
Speaker 2: Shall all right jicks around the morning show? We got the one to known that dot the m J.
Speaker 5: Carley is joining us this morning with h and everybody out there. If you have any help, questions, no matter.
Speaker 2: What it is, you can hit us up at eight six six nine r I c k E y.
Speaker 5: We have not the all your own every Wednesday, so you can let everybody know what's going on. In the medical community right now they're having this big ass argument. Excuse me my language, Dr Fauci, and now all of a sudden, I don't know, man, people are absolutely insane without research.
Speaker 2: But anyway, we don't have to talk about it today. But whatever you decide to talk about this morning, doctor Collier, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Ricky Smiley, good morning. Happy to have you man, all right, thank you so very much, Ricky, Good morning. Rock t you special Kate Gary with the t at fritis and the bread, and thank you Ricky for the opportunity to bring health care information to the listeners of the Ricky Smiley Morning Show. So, Ricky, have you noticed that people are congested and doing a lot of coughing now? And it makes you uncomfortable, particularly if you're in a closed environment like a plane, But even if you're just talking to people, are just in a group in a room with people, people are coughing and having The primary symptom of asthma. All reactive airways disease is coughing.
Speaker 2: It's not wheezing.
Speaker 1: Everybody effects a person with asthma wheeze. But most of the most prominent symptom is coffee. So let's talk about why people having increased symptoms. Well, health experts are seeing it increase in asthma symptoms and one major reason is poor air quality. So climate change the cause that increase in the temperature, so the air is basically foul. We have longer pollen seasons, more pollution in the air from the wildfires and brush fowers around the world. So you think, because there's a wildfire in Canada or California or Montana, it's not affecting you, But the air and the damage from those can travel thousands of miles, carrying tiny little particles that irritate the lungs and make breathing difficulty. I know that if you've been upstated in New York area, even though the fire is in Canada, that area really has bad air right now.
Speaker 2: So Ricky.
Speaker 1: Asthma is the number one cause of absenteeism in the public school system and a prominent cause of death in childhood. People don't understand that asthma still kills people.
Speaker 3: And it does so all the time.
Speaker 2: So with school starting in a lot of.
Speaker 1: Districts now, expect a lot of problems for people with asthma. Exposure to smoke, ozone, pollution, dust, and others can trigger coughing, wheeze and chest tightness and shortness of breath. So children and adults with chronic lungs these is like COPD and emphasema are especially vulnerable. Also, of course, smokers, and that's any kind of smoke that's from marria jauana to cigarettes to vaping, all of those things can cause lung irritation. So what can you do? Check the local air quality index now is readily available on life. Find out the quality of air in your area. If it's poor and you have those problems, try to stay indoors with your windows and the doors closed. If you have to go outside, Limit strenuous activities because there is a phenomena called exercise induced asthma as well, and consider wearing a well fitted in ninety five mass just like you did back in the COVID days. If you have a maintenance in Hell and make sure you're using that every day to prevent the need for you to use your rescue in Halo. And if you have a rescue in Halo carried which at all times, coughing, weeds and shortness of breath is not just not socially acceptable. You know, people now turn and get a little upset if you do a little too much coffing in their presence, particularly if you're not kind enough to turn your head cough into your arm. So be very careful and conscientious about that activity. But remember it may be a symptom of reactive airway diseases. And the incidents iprolledness has increased due to poor air quality.
Speaker 5: Man, that's good stuff, all right, hit us up eighty sixty six now, Ricky, you're all with that?
Speaker 2: Collia, Good morning.
Speaker 6: I have lines in the tips of each of my fingers that my doctor said is some type of nutrition efficiency. But that's all they could tell me. Could he explain that a little bit better?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Because collagen and the things that make up your nail bed can be in a deficit you start to get lines. So the simple solution is take collagen supplements, but also a complete multiple vitamin with iron and minerals every day. There's no such entity as a generic vitamin. A vitamin is a fixed chemical formula. There's no better way to make it. So get the least expensive brand that you can get, all generic brand if you will, but make sure that it stays on the label. A complete multiple vitamin with iron and minerals. Name brands would be like One to Day for women, sentrum z Bec, et cetera. But if you see on the shelf it says compare to the name brand, it's the exact same product. And if you pay more than ten or fifteen dollars for a bottle of one hundred, you're paying for a pretty bottle and a celebrity endorsement. So make sure that you get there and take them every day. Everybody has vitamins at their house, but oftentimes the bottle just sits there on the counter in the medicine cabinet.
Speaker 2: Unopened and unutilized.
Speaker 1: Make it a regular part of your activity to take your vitamin every morning.
Speaker 2: Your son, you don't want out to Collier, good morning.
Speaker 3: What can I do to stop the late night crazy?
Speaker 1: Only at night when I'm craving? Okay, all right, I didn't ask about your love life that. If you want to talk about it, go ahead, all right. So craving sweets at night and one of the things that GLP one medications are very good at stopping those cravings, but so are other products like My Life Old Nights, my hottest product going. Taking two of those at night. They have melatonin that helps you get a good night's sleep. It blocks off the stress hormone which makes you crave something. You're not sure what it is. But oftentimes we default to sweets and then so you can take those things. But again, you can have something sweet at night if you like, just limit it. I like to tell people get their little Halloween size candies like Snickers and Mister Goodbar, et cetera. One of those will beat that craving. It won't have too many caliberries. It won't change your diet or put any weight on you, but it will satisfy that craving.
Speaker 5: But dude, power life in Miami, they bought that Chinese food through that one doctor.
Speaker 3: You sees.
Speaker 2: You lose no weight. You get guide the brook, empty bud, the food through the window. You all right, you own out the collar. You good morning.
Speaker 6: I have a sixteen year old who has extreme body order, who tried numerous deodorants. What can we do to help her with her confidence and so get to the bottom of that.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oftentimes when that happens, the problem is not outside. You bathe, you clean yourself. The problem is inside, So you need to change the bacterial floor inside the body, so probiotics would be excellent to help doing that. Also have the teeth evaluated for a dental disease and the stomach. There's an infection called H. Pylori that can infect the stomach. It gives you five breafid. It also causes foundness and all your body fluids. So your sweat your excellent. Everything smells bad. But the simple solution is probiotics. You can either eat a cup of Greek style or activity your brand yogat every day, or I go to my website and get my pro body product that it won't be one pill. You have to take it for probably a couple of weeks before you notice the difference and if that is indeed the case, that will help. But also check for infectious diseases, abscesses, things like that. But a very common cause is a dental disease.
Speaker 2: I know y'all ain't sitting up to try not to let everybody in here smell like he. In elementary school, you always had that one student in the room.
Speaker 5: All Rosie, Alfreda's Gary, all of them smell like be in elementary special I know they ain't talking about nobody, you know, doctor.
Speaker 4: Car you know what the owner and works good for kids and teenagers that we find out play piss You.
Speaker 3: Ever heard of play pits?
Speaker 2: I have ass that's the whole for teenagers.
Speaker 3: She got the wonder on that.
Speaker 2: Doctor m j kny on with us this morning. If you have any calls, hit us up in eighty sixty six now on I c k e y you on with doutor Collya.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 7: My question for doctor Collier is I recently had a kidney transplant in February, and I want to know is probiotics or his gut health formula that he has if.
Speaker 6: It takes for me to take that?
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely safe and highly recommended. When you have had a kidney transfection, you have to take immuno suppressive medications which makes you susceptible to violent infections, bacterial infections and fungal infections. So the thing I recommend is my LiPo immune and then probiotics as well as basically anything on the lico jobs line is safe for you as compatible with any disease state. But those are two things that I highly recommend. That life or Immune will it has five different natural supplements such as zinc and elderberry extract that help prevent infections and boost your immune system function, so it's very good for that. And the probiotics will just improve your gut health by giving you good bacteria and preventing the growth of bad bacteria since two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time. The more good bacteria you have throughout your body, it will help improve and decrease your susceptibility to negative types of infections.
Speaker 2: Good stuff, all right, Joe and doctor Collyer, good morning.
Speaker 1: I went to what.
Speaker 8: Doctor should I see or what type of fish should I have done? If I am eating well, I'm drinking water, I'm pass us. Done that, came back to speak, come back and I'm still not the same way.
Speaker 1: Okay. The GFP one therapies are and would be excellent for you. They work, It's just sometimes people are resistance to the lower doses. You just have to get to a therapeutic dose. But the treatment failure is rarely an option unless there are problems like thyroid disease. So if your blood work did not include a full thyroid panel, not just a TS screening, you want to get the FT three, which is the active thyroid hormone to make sure that level is adequate to maintain a high metabolic rate. And even if it is normal, you can take that as a supplement and increase your metabolic rate. So there's a range of normal. Let's say if we give it one to ten, you may be at one or two when you could be pushed to eight, nine or ten by taking some thyroid supplements as well. But those will be the two things I would do. And also again, the GLP one therapy is now available readily affordable prices in the tablet forms. There's the ozipic tablets, theres we go with tablets, and there's also the new one that's out now. So those are the ones that are reasonably affordable at one hundred and forty nine dollars, but also the injectibles if your insurance covers them. If you are Medicare age. The President started a program that everybody can get those medications for forty nine bucks. So every type of GLP one is available for you if you are Medicare agent on Medicare. If not the reasonably affordable you can also go to the lifehol Drops website. There is a direct link to online GLP one therapies. And it's not just getting the medication, it's also a full weight loss counseling program that will get you where you need to be on your weight loss journey.
Speaker 2: All right, not to call you, Let everybody know how you could be reached.
Speaker 1: Ricky Smiley, I can be reached on all social media at askask Dr MJ all social media platforms. Go to and subscribe to my YouTube channel ask doctor MJ, where we have hundreds of videos on various healthcare topics. Don't believe me, just watch and go to my official website liffodrops dot com where you'll find information on doctor Carya's Optimal Life Trio with Omega threefishaw probiotics and Vitamin D three supplements to optimize your health. Also again a direct link for GLP one therapy online. And remember these are the opinions of doctor m J. Caryer, not those of Ricky Smiley, The Ricky Smiley Morning Show, Care super Dave or its production crew.
Speaker 2: Stick Stay, don't you dare go away?
Speaker 1: You're listening to Doctor m Day on the Ricky Smile In Morning Shows