Speaker 1: What's up y'all?
Speaker 2: Be sure to tap into our YouTube channel or December twenty first, at two pm Eastern Standard time, we will be reviewing James Cameron's latest release, Avatar, Fire and Ash. As the Avatar series adds its third installment, we would discuss the film itself and if it needs to continue. This will be our final live show of the year, so be sure to come check us out and share your commentary and questions.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: That's December twenty first, at two pm Eastern Standard Time on our YouTube channel YouTube dot com FPS podcast.
Speaker 3: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome to a France per second live. It's been Is this the first one in here? I think this is the first one in here. It's not the first Frames live? Oh well whatever, Well what's the second one?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Goddamn, thank y'all for coming through.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and introduce my co host here across me, I have Rod. Besides Rod, I have Ken and I am Mike. I'll be your host for the evening and uh we are going to be giving our thoughts on the newest I guess, third season of The Stranger. The newest one third season. Yeah, that's all right, one third of the fifth season of Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go around the room quick thoughts. Mm hm hmmm, mm hm hmmm. They know Yop yop yo yo yo yo yop.
Speaker 1: Live live solo reviews now.
Speaker 3: Can't chase the car?
Speaker 4: So Jaylen said it was Can's fault.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: But we knew that before we even got into it. We knew it was Kent's fault in some way. How about you just said that we knew that before we even got into it. We se Jalen said it was Ken's fault, then took it back. He wants some forrail ship.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: They say Ken's still muted it but they can hear me.
Speaker 3: Say something Ken, but yeah, I'm loud though, uh yeah, you're still mutic Can. Oh, there we go, there we go.
Speaker 5: Right, they should have I should have told Nat to come in this feeling for Spike.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have. Yeah, there we go. You're gonna have the card is still running, like if I take the card. I took the card out to go to go do the I can't take it out. Okay, we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: Later, all right, guys, Jalen said the day everybody say thank you Jalen.
Speaker 1: All Right, so we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna we're gonna get this going, y'all. I guess they didn't hear any anything.
Speaker 3: So I said that, Yeah, I said that, it was, it was, it was. I liked how the episode I said. I liked that as the fourth episode ended, the middle parts, you know, were a little lacking because it felt like they were using that to get to, you know, the conclusion of the four of the first third and the first episode was like we were spending time kind of getting re acclimated and reduced reintro introduced to everybody. But you know, it was still some things I was confused about what the fuck is going on and why you know so? But but yeah, the other thing I said was that I was spending a lot of time looking at how old they look now look grown, And then what I was saying was that I feel like last season.
Speaker 1: They did an age jump.
Speaker 5: I feel like they started looking older last season, So this one wasn't too much of a harsh type of age jump for me. With the reception of like I said, the sister, the black girl looked like she definitely she definitely looks older.
Speaker 3: If you go back, there's a picture of Holly in season one to season five. I noticed five years or how many years it has been one, the one that can talk to the motherfuckers now the main character. Yeah, she's the main character in this one. But you can't tell me with no Holly, little girl, the white girl. Yeah, Marah, you couldn't tell me that. Lucas didn't look like Wes.
Speaker 2: You showed up, looked like passenger fifty seven, he said, always better on black.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 5: Mostly his haircut had the same hairstar. I don't know why they changed his hairstyle so durastic.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to go. They're trying to go with the with the with the year. But that's like a fade fro, like a like a.
Speaker 3: Hot top fro. But know what is that? I don't even know. But they created some ship. You're talking about going with the times? How's that? Going with the times? I ain't never seen nothing like that, crooked that's.
Speaker 5: Never seen nothing like that. I don't know what they gave that man, but they gave that man man.
Speaker 3: His hair didn't look crazy. His hair looked crazy, So I think that was the thing.
Speaker 5: That I mostly was focused on, like, I feel like he looked older last season, and like I said, they just gave him a really bad hairstyle this time.
Speaker 3: I can't even drink drinks. It was so bad. It was so bad.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and then yeah, because the million.
Speaker 2: Do y'all remember for you and you just washed it you. I just went back through all of them. They all look older to me. The only one that didn't seem to age that much is Mike. The rest of them, I was like, bro, all, y'all look like you've aged tender.
Speaker 3: It happens. It is the thing. But it's just yeah, it.
Speaker 6: Was because even Will looked older less.
Speaker 3: Bro Will look like he had God damn grown ass man look like he's paying bill somewhere. You look like that in season not like this man, he look They look like that.
Speaker 2: It all look like like when I just watched season four and when I see Millie Bobby Brown, she looks like a completely.
Speaker 4: Different person to me. Interesting but not not not good or bad.
Speaker 2: It's just you all are trying to make us believe that this has only been two or three years, right, And it's like, no, dude, no.
Speaker 3: When Lucas came walking and I was like, who the fuck is Luca's dad. It's a teacher. He was no height.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again I felt like that on season four though, But yeah that maybe that's me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But but as far as the the.
Speaker 1: First first third of this or whatever I thought it was, I thought it was good.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: They do a really good job with strangest things.
Speaker 5: To me, uh, just the like continuously like building on this world like it.
Speaker 1: Like I did find myself getting sleepy.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's the kind of like the time the day I was watching it, it just wasn't keeping my attention like it used to. But I'm not saying that to say that it was bad though. It just wasn't keeping a hold on me like it's.
Speaker 3: Probably episodes two and three, you think, so, I don't know, man, Maybe I remember being able to binge this. I remember being able to just watch this and just be in it.
Speaker 5: But now, yeah, I don't know. It just wasn't the same. But I don't feel like it's bad though. I don't feel like it's bad though.
Speaker 3: Well I'm on an island. I was neither sleepy nor bored. I was happy to be back in it.
Speaker 2: I thoroughly enjoyed this, and for those that have not done it, I would highly suggest going back and binging season one through four. I've always really liked the show, but until I binged it, I was like, no, this show is.
Speaker 4: Really, really, really fucking good.
Speaker 2: And this season I do think that they fell into a routine because I kind of don't like that they're always separating everybody, especially l They're always got l off doing some other shit. But that is the smallest of gripes, if you can even call it a gripe. I think this was a great start. My only critique is with Netflix. I think y'all are some fucking assholes. I think you're some shitheads. I think y'all some fuck faces. With how y'all are doing this. This is stupid, breaking it.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: Money wise, I get it. They want to keep subscribers. I understand.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You're giving us four now, three in like a month, and then the finale a couple of days later.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude, just give us the.
Speaker 1: First might be putting them in theater, finale in the theater.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to the theater, y'all. Kissed my ass. No, I pay for fucking Netflix, and it's already over priced.
Speaker 5: Right About the experience, though, I think it's more so about the experience of being out there with other stranger things, kind of how we.
Speaker 1: Used to do.
Speaker 4: And I'm experiencing paying them seventeen dollars a month.
Speaker 5: But we did it with Walking Dead though, like we would go. I won't say I go to a theater from Walking Down theater, but you can go to these Walking Dead parties and bars, you know, they do watch parties and stuff.
Speaker 3: That was free and I can get a drink or two. I do feel, Mike that I should have rewatched it. I just watched the recap. I rarely watched recaps, so it definitely took me a minute to catch up to the story. It took me episodes. I'm like, what the wait, Henry, what the fuck? But and I know we'll get into it, but but but yeah, so I was thinking, I was like, man, I probably should have rewatched it to just fully get immersed back into the world instead of trying to just jump back in and just catch up all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: It definitely helped me.
Speaker 3: But what I will say is I like the way they're releasing it, though, I do why would a consumer like this? I like just the batches, Like I get to take these four and then on December twenty, I got something to look forward to. Now, I don't know about the third one because I didn't know that was a They were breaking it up in three parts.
Speaker 2: Just one more, Yeah, New Year's and it's supposed to be movie length, so that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah so but but I also understand it because that last episode was movie length, you know, so I get in. These episodes are really really long too, like an hour and ten minutes or so. Yeah, but yeah, but yeah, I don't I don't hate it all right.
Speaker 2: Well, so just to prepare y'all, we're not gonna talk about every single detail because we've got four episodes to cover. So we're gonna we're gonna we're gonna hit on the highlights or what I considered the highlights. So if y'all end up not liking the way this is done, you can blame me.
Speaker 3: But I can let you know ahead of time.
Speaker 2: So we're starting off with chapter one, the Crawl, and it starts on November twelfth, nineteen eighty three, and we actually see what Will was going through when he was taken to the upside down where he was attacked by the Demogorgon and then he was infected by some kind of demon. Was it smart to open up with some serious action, Rod, Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 5: Like really, because I feel like last season that's one of the things we liked about it that it was getting very dark, and this this opened up very dark, like, oh, this is what he's starting, Like damn.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and it's and it's interesting that that, uh, that that's what they started because I had a tipt to go back and watch watched watch the series over again, and I was just on like episode two and I remember, and it was it was mainly about Will or whatever. And when he got taken or whatever, I was like, oh, yeah, that's right Will, Like yeah, So it.
Speaker 1: Was interesting to see it.
Speaker 5: And this then they had like a new child act like somebody that like the aged him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they they that wasn't really him.
Speaker 5: I think I know it wasn't really him. I thought they just got another actor to do it because it didn't look like him.
Speaker 3: It looked like him to me.
Speaker 2: It just looked like they they digitally put his face over somebody else's face.
Speaker 1: It didn't even look like him to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't the best technology, but I think that's what they were going for because I'm like, this is a different kid, Like shit, who else they got right? Like?
Speaker 5: But but yeah, So when I realized it was Willing, obviously he had on the outfit and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a very strong opening. It was a good way to open this back up. You agree with that, Kim.
Speaker 3: I do agree with that, because when I was watching a recap, I was like, man, I forgot all of that happened, you know, everything with Max and all of them going to the world and all that shit. I was like, damn, these kids been through a lot last season. So I felt like it was it's good to kind of open with action to get us sculped and engage, you know, off rip, especially since you know I didn't do a rewatch. It helped me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was a good kickoff, although I think Will should have been a lot more hurt when he's falling down that tree.
Speaker 3: Like that, Man, I'm telling you broke like a family guy. I thought he was dead. I was like, God, damn, your whole back is But but when do you have my thing? When I was white like you gotta try chasing you, Bro trying.
Speaker 4: I blame the writers were letting him get up after falling like that.
Speaker 3: I think they tried to use, of course, the branches to break his fall. But I'm just like, Bro didn't get after that.
Speaker 1: He didn't get up after that, did he?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: He fell, he got the first branch, he slipped, hit a branch, then hit another branch, and then after that he landed on another branch with his back like a looney to him.
Speaker 3: I'm saying after that second branch, he should have been knocked the funk out and then he got assaulted.
Speaker 4: He did, He definitely got assaulted.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, Bro, Like, Jesus, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Talking with that deep ass?
Speaker 3: You doing that, sir?
Speaker 2: Upside down my eyes getting out of here, Bro, that was crazy.
Speaker 3: I need an adult.
Speaker 2: But right, So, a year and a half after the Upside Down invaded Hawkins through the rifts that we saw the last season that y'all didn't rewatch, we found that.
Speaker 3: The military has the town quarantined.
Speaker 2: The buyers are staying with the Wheelers Robin and Steve are running the local radio station.
Speaker 4: Dustin still seems to be sad.
Speaker 2: But he's honoring Eddie by rocking his hell Fire Club shirt, which rest in piece Eddie.
Speaker 4: That shit hit me.
Speaker 2: Ten times harder the second time watching it, and Lucas walking around grown as fuck looking like fucking magic Johnson and shit, were y'all happy to see the crew back?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so so, uh, poor Dustin man, he don't been through this. Man. He looked like he just like over, he has no joy in life. He just looks miserable. Yeah yeah, and the hair like he yeah, so that's how he looked. Yeah, yeah he Oh yeah, bro, it looked like a mechanic. He fencing. Somebody try tell you, But bro, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't either. These motherfuckers look like.
Speaker 3: Adult Yeah, but yeah, but it's messed up. They messed with it. But I like the fact that he was he was fighting back like he was like even though, yeah, he was pushing back. I thought that was cool. And then uh, you know, and I get why you know, Luca's run up. I get while they walked off, I walked off too. Hey, you got it too, you got it. I'm good. Were you happy to see the crew back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I was just happy to see how they just tap back into that that feeling like it's like damn, like they didn't like miss a beat, Like you know what I'm saying, Like outside of the actors just being older, that's the essence of it is still there. It's just like damn, man, they really damn from the music, the soundtrack, like all of that, they were able to just like still do it.
Speaker 1: And I thought that was really cool.
Speaker 3: So I was excited about what I didn't know and I was trying the pieces together. Did they say it was a year and a half? Did I miss that?
Speaker 2: I think, well, so if you go back to the last season, we can kind of deduce when that happened. And then when they when they open up at the school, they have the date there.
Speaker 3: Around a year now.
Speaker 5: Okay, because because what they said, she she's on the radio and then she was just trying to go through like a recap of where the world is.
Speaker 3: Now, which I thought that was dope. Yeah, I thought that was it and she's really good at that. I like, I like their w get that they're doing. But I thought that was really really dope and the reason why I asked because I was trying to use that to explain their aging. So it makes sense to me because they because they have to explain it, there's no they have to find a way to make some of the ship. Yeah definitely, yeah, yeah, So I think them doing that helped a little.
Speaker 1: I did, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So we also catch up with Eleven, who's training with Hopper and Joy so you can eventually participate in a crawl and this is where they're going into the upside Down so they can track down Vecna, but she's not fast enough, so Hopper asked to go in alone. Also, Dustin gets to living shit kicked out of him, so he misses the crawl and Jonathan has to fill in.
Speaker 4: But while in there, the convoy.
Speaker 2: Gets stalled because it's attacked by a demo gorgan, and as Hopper runs off, we see that Will is sort of seeing what's happening.
Speaker 4: So when this was all going on, Rod, what did you think was going on here?
Speaker 3: When Will? When Will was kind of seeing these things, I felt like he was still attached to that world.
Speaker 1: So that wasn't really a.
Speaker 5: Reveal because they were again, like I feel like they did a lot of this last season when he was like grabbing the back of his neck because he felt the presence of Vena or the mind Flair who I can't remember who was he was filling the presidences of at the.
Speaker 1: Time, but the mind flair, the mind flare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so yeah, I feel like he was always just kind of attached to that sound like, oh shit, now he can see them like he see from their respective So yeah, I definitely gathered that's what he was doing, uhh when they would show it or whatnot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's what I gathered from that.
Speaker 4: Is that the only question you had from that, Well, unless you have something else you needed to say about this this chunk of time that happened right here.
Speaker 1: What else did you mention?
Speaker 4: We're just talking about eleven.
Speaker 3: And then the guys are some punks, bro. They they did, but it took five And that's what I was. I was like, man, bro, and like it's just like y'all think y'all tough as.
Speaker 4: The resident person that's been jumped by bullies.
Speaker 3: Yes that is I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I never on one because I feel like Justin would have taken Yeah, he got a couple.
Speaker 3: He did. Yeah, he had some good moves. He threw the what do you call it, that lacker, that paint thinner, Yeah, a couple of them. You know he was doing this. Oh yeah, he was tactical. Yeah, you know, he definitely had had a plan. Just got overwhelmed. Yeah, it felt real though. It was this ass for real and that was very believable. Why would they go why would they take the ass up down? This whole crawl thing that.
Speaker 1: They started doing it? Like I said last season, like.
Speaker 3: Remember when he.
Speaker 4: Went down there with the hell fight with the guy. Right, No, they're doing it. They're doing it now because they they're trying to find Vecna. The whole crawl thing is they're basically tailgating in with the army.
Speaker 3: I thought that was dope. Yeah, but they started going in the upside down who's there? Which they voluntarily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started going on there last season but not Yeah, but he was saying, why are they doing it now?
Speaker 4: That's that's why I thought your question was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, they had this whole plan, like she's training, they doing this whole mission planning and stuff like that. So they're they're going to get Vecna and they want to make.
Speaker 2: Sure he's dead because at the end of the last season they shot him and he fell out of the window, but then he vanished, so they want to make sure he's dead.
Speaker 3: Now, my whole thing is, why does anyone think he's dead?
Speaker 2: After all that fucking work he gave, y'all you think shooting having to follow the window, he's dead?
Speaker 3: Like, what the No, he's not dead?
Speaker 1: And then the.
Speaker 3: World that city broke up after he quote unquote exactly, So yeah, why would you think.
Speaker 1: That he's gone?
Speaker 3: Made no sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that didn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: But well, I guess it made sense that they wasn't sure, so they wanted to make they wanted to make.
Speaker 3: So just looked at Hopper and just decided to let him live. Because remember when he attacked everything, he opened the roof of the truck. Looked at Hopper, and they don't think he saw.
Speaker 4: I think he was looking for kids anyway, he.
Speaker 3: Wasn't, but he killed the person driving the truck.
Speaker 5: He did after the driver, I don't think he thought Hopper was in the back because.
Speaker 3: I think Hopper had already gotten out by that point and was.
Speaker 1: Behind the truck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looked at him.
Speaker 5: I thought, no, no, no, he because he was focused on trying to get to uh. I think what he ripped it, he couldn't see him, That's what I figured. I figured wherever he ripped the back, he couldn't see that Hopper was back there, so he went to the front to get the driver.
Speaker 3: All right, Chad, help us out because I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the only thing that would make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought Hopper had already gotten out and was hiding behind the truck by.
Speaker 5: That point point, because remember he was in the truck while wouldn't anybody driving any end up crashing?
Speaker 2: Oh right, yeah, right, right, right, right right. They definitely opened the back, so I thought he.
Speaker 3: Ripped the bags, and I think where he was he Happer could see him, but he couldn't see how.
Speaker 4: That's a dumb demo, gorgon, because like, what were you looking for?
Speaker 3: Then? Yeah? You did very well?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well anyway, yeah, I thought I thought the whole will still feeling.
Speaker 3: The neck bump thing.
Speaker 4: I think the importance of that is they're trying to imply that that hasn't happened in a year.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So I think that's what made that part so important.
Speaker 3: But so yeah.
Speaker 2: So the episode ends with a demo Gorgon opening a portal into the room of Holly Wheeler, which is Nancy and Mike's little sister, and we realized this is what Will was seeing, and that actually leads us into the next episode. But before I get into chapter two. When you finished chapter one, did y'all ride straight into chapter two? Or did y'all pause for a minute? Did y'all were y'all have without chapter one got you back into the world.
Speaker 5: I was happy with it, but I'm saying I think the time that I watched it, I was watching it late, so I had to I had to turn it off there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so perfect. So when it ended it with chapter one, were you like, Okay, I need to go. I need to get back to this because that was a good start.
Speaker 3: Get back to what chapter two? Yeah? Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was still just anticipating in watching the show, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. I was like, oh yeah, we're back, baby, you know. So yeah, I like how ended. I watched all four you know in one city. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So I think probably started around seven or something that night, so set up and watch it together. But nah, it was it was. It was good to be back. And I was sitting there talking to the TV and talking to her and we sitting there talking back and forth about everything that was going on. So yeah, no, it was good.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So now we're going into chapter two, which is called the Vanishing of Holly Wheeler. So man, and this is the one where y'all Mark Ken Kim was talking about, oh yeah, two and three?
Speaker 4: All right, the Dema Gorgon attacks the Wheeler household.
Speaker 2: Critically injuring Mike and Nancy's bomb and dad before disappearing with Holly. But I got to ask, what did you think about how this opened up, and particularly the fight with my girl Karen Wheeler? Since since then, Ken's been talking shit, I'm gonna start with.
Speaker 3: Ken, so I forgot this was an episode too, So it was starting Episode three is the one that I'm thinking about. But we'll get there, I guess I'll point it out, but uh not the way it opened, and it opened really really good. Parents are awful, but I but I get them, like if my kid was talking to some imaginary person, I'm thinking something that's wrong with them because they never told the parents what was happening. Right, So they had no clue. They never told the parents, see, because that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, y'all been in this.
Speaker 3: No, no, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't give a bail on that because you saw this world fucking tear apart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but nobody knows what it was. Remember they gave a bullshit governmental response about what happened. Yeah, yeah, so that's why they didn't know. So and I ain't gonna lie like the teacher. This motherfucker's in there talking to nobody that's there, Bro, Why would you not tell your parents? That's what I'm trying to understand. I don't remember that because well.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think any of the parents know unless they saw it. Joyce knows because she had to go in there, and but none of the other parents know because they probably feel like they're not gonna believe.
Speaker 3: Him, which I was about to say the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll look into it, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If he came home was like, Daddy, a fucking monster came through and grabbed my friend.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be like all right? And I was in another world and it was dark, right, and it's quiggly like it. It's different, right, and there's just dust all in the air. You'll be like, bro, what's wrong with you? Go sit down somewhere. I mean, you know, no, how we don't know, no, no, but anyway, but nah, this this whole like, I love the way they open with this, because this ship was intense, because this thing chasing her. She in there having her damn bubble baths, you know, and I was I remember when bubble baths were so she and the chilling and daughter coming outside golf in the middle of the night. You're hitting golf balls that you remember.
Speaker 2: They got in a fight and the mom was blaming everything on the dad, so the dad had to go outside and get some I thought that was well written.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, you're right. I just hated movies. Not to a certain degree. I do agree with you. Here rise your daughter comes in, like yo, mom and mom sit coming. Oh baby, just having a night. But it's fine, calm down. I hate when they do that, but at that point, maybe it's probably time to go check it out, right, you know that I would probably go check out. But when that motherfucker burst in, this whole ship was in intense. When the motherfuckers was hiding in the water. Oh my god, because when it happened, I looked. I was like, are they hiding in the water. Nah? But them motherfuckers really were out damn water and you can see them holding man. They did that ship so well. And then the sorry ass dad came and why is he sorry? Get back? Get back? What else are you gonna do with a golf club?
Speaker 4: That's all he.
Speaker 3: Had he got. He got destroyed. You got destroyed too. That motherfucker would have tore you up, he would, he would have. But shout out to the mom though, because she knew she stood no chance, bro, but she she gave her best shot. The only thing out in light was that the motherfuckers were alive.
Speaker 2: I feel that, Yeah, But he didn't. He didn't, really I could. I can understand them being alive because it's not like the Denver Gordon was there to kill them, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Like he ripped his chance open. So maybe I can see him being alive. I can make it. I can shoot the bell that make it make sense. But I thought the monk because he got the mom right here, and yeah, the neck, but that neck across the neck should have been there, that should have been fatality. But nah, all this this was intense and them driving, riding on the bikes and stuff like that. All that was really really good. I was Will sorry, ass.
Speaker 1: Bro said Will, probably the whole show.
Speaker 3: I'm like, poor Will.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm like damning.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. Will was getting on my nerves.
Speaker 2: He was getting on my nerves too, but it's not his fall.
Speaker 3: Definitely touched on that. He was winding Bro.
Speaker 2: We out there yet, Sorry, yead, it's wild reviews.
Speaker 3: Be going lo do something the whole show. I'm like, god, I mean, and he be, he'd be going through. Nobody ever look at this motherfucker, bro Bro, Everybody looking at something else. This motherfucker back in the fucking season and ship and nobody knows happened to watch it rot every time something happened to me. Nobody ever looking at him. Yeah, he always walks off like nobody's paying nobody's paying attention. Yeah, poor wheel All right, go ahead, now, poor Wheels.
Speaker 4: Well I like this scene too.
Speaker 1: I agree with y'all.
Speaker 2: I think the way that they did this was dope. I think I think she was a g man. I think the way she busted that fucking glass. That was some real redneck white person ship. I loved it, and she was she was giving him work. And I like how they filmed it with her fighting and then cutting to uh Nancy and l pulling up, and then cutting to the blood on the floor and then cutting back to her fighting. I thought that whole scene was really dope, but this fucked me up.
Speaker 3: And I want to see if y'all even noticed this.
Speaker 2: When she came up and she said, get away from my daughter, what did that remind you of?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, what the show we just reviewed all her fault what I thought?
Speaker 4: No, Aliens, I never put this together.
Speaker 2: When she walked up and went to fight that motherfucker, she said get away from my daughter, which reminded me of when Ripley was trying to save Newt and she told the queen get away from her, you bitch. And I wonder if that's all intentional, because I never even thought about the fact that den m gordgans do kind of look like xenomores, So I kind of wonder if this is all intentional, if this is like, because you know they do Freddy references, Candymn references all these references. I kind of wonder if this was intentionally an alien's reference, but I liked this whole scene.
Speaker 3: I do feel you that she probably should have died.
Speaker 2: But I'm okay that she didn't because I think it worked for the rest of the story.
Speaker 3: But I can't front.
Speaker 4: When they slashed her up, I was like, damn, still was gruesome. I can't believe they didn't kill fucking Karen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought she was gone. Bro.
Speaker 2: So Eleven goes off into the upside Down to track the demo gorgon, and she find Topper, of course, and while the gangs at the hospital, they theorized that Holly's imaginary friend, mister what's It, it's connected to her disappearance.
Speaker 3: So when they.
Speaker 2: Managed to sneak in and talk to Nancy's mom, they discovered that mister What's It is actually Henry slash Vecna.
Speaker 3: So we're either of you surprised about this part. I figured it was Henry, Yeah, okay, yeah, coming like who else would it be?
Speaker 2: Well, for a hot minute, I was like, well, maybe this is somebody else that got stuck in the upside Down that came back to help. But then Mike made a good point of Well, why would he go to Holly and tell Holly this shit or one of them said this. Why wouldn't they just go to one of the older kids and be like, hey, this is coming.
Speaker 4: So that's when I was like, oh, then it's Vecna.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just never at any point thought Vecna was after Holly because like, Holly didn't have much of a It totally came.
Speaker 3: Out of nowhere. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like the name. Mister Wesstt though. That's actually a pretty cool name for like a imagine you never read that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, was it always his name?
Speaker 3: Because he was in the Wait, that's I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was just asking him. Was that always his name? Because he showed up?
Speaker 4: Mister what's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, mister, what's It's? From that book From a Wrinkling Time? You never read that when you were younger? Oh no, mister, what's it is? From that book? That's why she was calling him that.
Speaker 3: Oh but everybody call him that.
Speaker 2: That's the part that I was a little bit confused about. So maybe they all read because that book was really popular in the.
Speaker 3: Eighties, but they make you read it in school. I think that, so maybe all the kids read it, But I didn't read it because she asked me to read I didn't read that. Yeah, I read that when I was younger. Okay, that makes that make sense.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So Will goes off with Robin and discovers that he can actually see through Vectna's eyes, which means that he can see through the victims, which takes us.
Speaker 3: Into the next episode, which is chapter three.
Speaker 2: This is the turn the Turnbow trap, and this is I guess where Ken got bored, but this is where we find out that fact. This next victim is Derek Turnbow, who's one of Holly's bullies, and they decided that they're gonna use Derek as bait to catch the Demogordgan and put a tracker on it so they can track it to Holly. But I'm not evenna start with can. I'll start with Rod, Rod, what did you think about how the plan went? Once they recruited my fucking dog Erica?
Speaker 5: Well, I was gonna talk about Derek. I actually liked Derek. He definitely grew on me. He was a little annoying at first, but I was like, man, this kid is killing it right now. But your dog, Erica, which one is Erica?
Speaker 3: You're fired what you are fired? You know who Erica is his sister? I don't know. She's really good. Say her name, that's her name, she's right name. I can't never remember her name. Always call her she's always she got a name brown. Yeah, Erica been stilling scene since since last season but but not Yeah, yeah she was good. Man. She always kills it man like like just her just just fearless, like she's so fearless and like, yeah, and it works for this show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's so good, so good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I like, I like, I like how.
Speaker 3: To open with her.
Speaker 4: But what do you think about how the plan went? No, the plan was dope.
Speaker 3: This is what dope? Wait wait wait wait this is when when they had they were trying to time everything with the crawl.
Speaker 1: Is this that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: No, this is when they have this plan to.
Speaker 1: The bathroom bathroom?
Speaker 3: Is that for they were trying to capture the demogorg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're trying to trap the demogorg in.
Speaker 2: So the whole plan is to knock out uh Derek's family, to give them like sleeping pills or something in food, and then create a home alone style trap for that came out the ceiling yeah, and then they put him on fire and all that. Because they had a couple of different plans, and here they had the crawl plan and they had the.
Speaker 3: It was like it.
Speaker 2: I was like two right, well, either way at this particular plan, this will seemed like it should work with the bob wire and all that.
Speaker 3: Shiit y'all didn't think y'all didn't like the plan.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a stupid plan really, to go in there and hope they all eat this pie and fall asleep. Because remember in the last season, Vecna could see through the eyes of the victims, so they were trying to make it to where Derek was definitely knocked out, so he wouldn't be able to alert them, alert the demogorgan to where he is. But I was like, you're sending Erica in there with some pie and hoping they all eat the pie and fall asleep, and then you had to go in there and destroy these people was house.
Speaker 3: Look, I was like, y'all are bugging.
Speaker 1: I guess it's not destroyed because it closes back.
Speaker 3: Up when he comes, right, but they kind a hole in the fucking floor.
Speaker 1: It was it was extreme.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't extreme plan, but I mean it needed to be, though, how the hell are you gonna catch them being in the streams?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I was like, this is a stupid you don't it seemed like it should have worked though for how second it looked like it was working. When that thing fell through the floor and got wrapped, them.
Speaker 2: Get into it, the demographic attacks, but they're ready for him with some home alone style traps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk about it, well, I like, I do like to set up first salute to the Queen Erica. Uh. She was like, eat the pie, Eat the pie, Eat the damn pie, and everybody started pasting out and she I love her. Man. She had a backup playing with a needle. I told you to eat.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: I L O L literally, I was like, are you sing? Oh? Man? Yeah? That that that was? That was dope or whatever. But I get the idea of what they were going for. Let's bag and tagle storm in his barn so they won't know where he's at and we'll capture the demograord. What they were going to do with the thing, I don't know, but either way go. They just did a lot to that fucking house. And when that thing fell through, when they cut the floor out and it fell through and it broke all that wine. Oh my god, crazy Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Before how second it worked, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It worked, said that until it didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I got out the bar wire like he should have been like stuck on him and ship.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how he Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to figure out how he Oh yeah, because Derek woke up. That's what messed up the plan though. Derek woke up and they's but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, we're talking about what happened in the house. Oh just the house, y'all, steady want to jump ahead?
Speaker 3: Sorry, but you know, it was it was cool. I mean, it was definitely some home loan ship that they did. I think these kids are incredibly brave. Okay, incredibly brave or fucking stupid. It could be. That's why that's true. That's true. True. But because Luca is running up on that thing and then jumping over the thing and then it trip, that's.
Speaker 2: What I wasn't feeling because I was just like, Okay, if your plan is we are going to come in the house and we're going to tag the demo Gorgon.
Speaker 3: What makes you think the demo Gorgon is gonna run away? And that was the part that I did run away or chase them, No, it ran away.
Speaker 2: Their whole Their whole plan was We're gonna tag the demo Gorgon and then we can track it back to Holly who was in the upside down. My whole thing was the second they said this plan, I was like, well, what makes you think the demorgorgon is gonna run away from you instead of just killing you? So when it fell through the top of the ceiling and got wrapped up in the barb wire and they lit it on fire and then Nancy was shooting it m I was like, well, the way demo Gordons act, it seems like it were have just fucked y'all up. Instead it took off, So I'm assuming that I missed something.
Speaker 3: So to your point, if anything, it would have been upset and just tried to kill them, all right, That's what I was thinking. Even when it when it jumped.
Speaker 2: Back up through the through the top and Mike was hitting it in the face with like a shovel or something, and Luca's like getting Mike, getting Mike I'm like, it's a fucking shovel, Bro, It's a shovel and he's fucking thirteen.
Speaker 3: What is this plan? That's why I thought they were brave, because you're I don't know, I did it, bro at this big thing, looking at that monster, bro, that demogre like that, like as a brave mother might just be he look, I love my sister, liquor. But yeah, yeah, I mean again, I think they were just trying to give us something. And I think you know, I was thinking about this, Mike when I was watching it. I said, nothing makes a good show like stupid ass kids when it comes to ship like this, like with this dairy, watching still watching dairy, which is crazy. You definitely need stupid ass kids to make a show, and they were definitely that. But but nah, I do like looking at it, seeing them go through it. I think they really relied on a lot of things because there are variables that you can't plan for. And how do you know that this demogorg is gonna follow every single outcome that you said was gonna happen, like running down the stairs, et c. You have to suspend some belief or whatever, which I get. But but nevertheless, for at a second, it worked though it was good watching it.
Speaker 4: Public Enemy explained it. Public Enemy B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, I think it ran off because the kid wasn't there, so that's it. So it was only coming there to get Derek. So I think this is the part I must have missed. They must have taken Derek off, so that's.
Speaker 3: What it was.
Speaker 2: So the Demograghan had no reason to stay there because it was only coming there to get the kid. So when it's like, oh, this motherfucker hit me with bats and throwing fire on me and the fucking kid isn't even here, I'm just gonna leave.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that that actually does make sense. So thank you Public Enemy B for explaining that. So we're back to the upside down and we have Eleven and Hopper and they find a big, fleshy wall surrounding the town, but while trying to bust through it, they're ambushed by the military, and after witnessing the power of a new weapon that can actually stop Eleven, they eventually overpower them and discover that the military has vec know.
Speaker 2: So what are your thoughts on how this whole thing went down? Were you surprised that they had some kind of weapon that stops.
Speaker 3: L I'm not as the military, you know, And they had a year and a half to figure it out. How I don't know, but they did because I think they even asked the question, you know, in the show, like, I don't know how they figured how it worked, but the Yeah, So I wasn't surprised that they that they had a weapon. My thing was, if we're talking about the fight between Hopper and them, the fight.
Speaker 4: Between Hopper and them, oh like the guns shaheah.
Speaker 3: The issue I had with Hopper is why the fuck you didn't shoot that damn satellite thing first?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he knew that's where it was coming from until after a few minutes or whatever, because remember they pulled up and then they started doing it and then she fell over. So I don't think he knew that that's where it was coming from.
Speaker 3: And they weren't because they didn't know she was there. It was just on No, they knew she was there. They knew how they knew eleven was there.
Speaker 4: They knew eleven was there.
Speaker 3: They did they just the wall. No, that's why they were using it.
Speaker 4: They knew she was they knew she was in there.
Speaker 2: I don't remember how, but I think there was like a picture or something, but they knew she was in.
Speaker 3: There because Kay saw it and sent them out.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, or the other trooper, I don't even know if they ever gave him a name, but the trooper that's always talking to Kay, if I remember correctly, I think he saw a picture of l either going in there or something like that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they knew Lle was there. Yeah. I think it was some type of anomaly that they picked up on. Okay, uh, yeah, because eleven went through.
Speaker 2: In episode two, episode two, she went in after no yeah, episode two after what's her face?
Speaker 3: After Karen got fucked up? But what the what did she go through to? What she run through? That for? What you gonna do? How you gonna get back? Ell? Yeah? Yeah, I thought she was going to attack the demogre.
Speaker 2: She was going to follow the demo Gordon and hope the demo Gordon would take them to Holly. So she had basically the same plan. Yeah, of course she's gonna go in after him. She had a little Superman shorts on and whatnot.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they had that girl, but yeah, somebody told her to go in after him, who was that Nancy?
Speaker 1: Nancy?
Speaker 3: Nancy said, go after.
Speaker 4: Him, So yeah, it's comics. C two D said they had video surveillance, and a couple of people said, yeah, they had videos veillance. That's why Hopper was mad that she traveled by car with Nancy, So that's how they knew she was in there. So thank y'all.
Speaker 3: That's right, because yep, yep, yeah, because he said, oh yeah, yeah, you're right. I remember that was in in two because he was like, what are your stupid ass doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like, well, I have my hood up. Yeah, which is something the kid would say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was, it would and it works in movies all the time for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: Then somebody also pointed out like, yeah, she killed her with her wine.
Speaker 3: The last last, thanks the last, but but no, it was it was I forgot Hopper was in the military.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he says it a couple of times previous season, but he isn't harp on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, because I was like, oh, he's really good with the gun. And then he was like, oh yeah, I'm a grunt too, so I know, you know, a grunt. But difference between a grunt and somebody else it's not a grunt, but yeah, he did. He did his thing. Man, I just think he should have shot that satellite. But if he didn't know, he didn't know. Damn, you just be tearing. People all came around like she did something. Hopper did all the work. She's gonna come around like joom joom joom dune and then they're gonna pause on all she did. She used her power. Hoppercured everybody except a couple of he did how proposed.
Speaker 5: Damn bro because he's very being brave.
Speaker 1: Hopper is very bro.
Speaker 3: He's he's not with the bullshit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh So we also have Holly and she's not in the upside down, which is what I wrote down, But she's not actually in the upsie that I don't think.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Were you rised when she rolled up on Max who we've only seen Max this season in a coma with Lucas simping over her the whole time, talking to.
Speaker 3: Her like you can hear him?
Speaker 2: So yeah, and that's how the epicy episode ended, was with Holly running into Max.
Speaker 3: Were you happy to see.
Speaker 4: Max, Rod or do you not really care about Max?
Speaker 5: I care about Max? Here again, I keep going back to the last season. I think she was a big part of the last season or whatever. She had some of the some of the major moments of the last season, so it was good to see her again. And it was so good to see this new I guess portal because like you said, it's not the Upside Down per se, it's like one of his memories and whatnot. So I was like, okay, so they're expanding, expanding it a little bit more. So I'm really really curious to see, like how this whole thing goes. You got the upside Down, you got his memories, and you got the real world. So so yeah, I thought I thought that was dope. I thought that was dope. Especially is this where it's said went through how she got there? That's the next episode. Okay, yeah, so but you.
Speaker 2: Can go ahead and talk about it if you want, because I don't think I even wrote that down because to be honest, that was a ship that I didn't really care that much for her.
Speaker 5: Oh really, I thought that was interesting actually that she died and then yeah, how she died in it she couldn't find a way back home. And then the music was such a big part of last season, so it just like every time she heard the music.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how she was finding her way back and then for like the tape.
Speaker 5: To stop, and that's how she been lost, and that's how she ended up finding her way to this area that she realized he couldn't.
Speaker 3: He couldn't that was afraid to go inside of So no. I thought that.
Speaker 5: I thought that was really interesting because I feel like that has to come back around and we got to figure out, Okay, what is it about this fucking cave?
Speaker 2: Oh the cave stuff I thought was interesting. Okay, to be totally honest, Max was a drag for me because I was just like, I'm not really feeling her part.
Speaker 3: Of this story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm feeling her part of the story because it's tied to a bigger idea behind Vecna, because like, what has him that terrified? You know about this cave? So I'm curious to see, Okay, what is this about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, what about you? Ken? I was trying to figure out who that was walking. I did was like, oh, it's Max, but I don't that was about it. I am curious about the cave. I thought that was interesting. All I could think about was if the motherfuckers had streaming services she would have got through that portal because that motherfucker tape wudn't stop repeat. That's what you thought, That's what I thought. I was like, damn if they if they had Spotify, she would have got through that motherfucker with no problem. I'm I was trying to figure out why he just didn't play it again, but he had to rewind it. Yeah, and that's when old boy showed up and she had to run off because I'm like, you died, you came back to Yeah, it's just this part kind of got a little jumble for me and music. I'm like, what, It's just like they're adding a lot of stuff in here. The thing about this world, though, is I don't think it's not necessarily a world. She's like dreaming, right, it is his memory. Yeah, but I thought that she's very much like Will where she's captured. She's in the wall and they got that that and she's like at that thing. You know, she's shut up. Stop, she's connected to the She didn't they didn't think that's because she's on the upside down.
Speaker 1: Kid.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep going be talking about like we keeping going, keep it good. All the other kids are there, like that right there in the upside down right, Not she's in the real world, but she's in a coma.
Speaker 1: But while she's in this.
Speaker 3: Car talking about Holly, this has this world, so the BEA's dream thing, it has to be a world because Holly's there. So I think what we're gonna end up? Her physical body is there?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, her physical body because remember in the next episode, which we'll get to, Will says that he can see her and she's she's connected to like this big thing where they start talking.
Speaker 3: About how there's twelve kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where her body is, but her mind or spirit or whatever is in this world where Vecta's memories are. That's what I'm saying is but Okay, that's how I'm reading at least, But maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was just the way So the way I was interpreting that was that all of the kids are seeing a version of that world, and that's how he's able to kind of keep them like docile in this trance in order to do whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where are the other kids?
Speaker 3: Which other kids?
Speaker 1: So there's no other kids. I thought it was some other kids already in there.
Speaker 3: There's there's two, there's there's Holly. Wait wait wait, only look at it like his two worlds. It's the real world and the upside down, and that's it physical worlds.
Speaker 2: And so we don't find out that there that there's kids taken, which that happens in the next episode.
Speaker 3: But we can finish episode three because I know we'll probably get there. But we are we talking about episode three.
Speaker 2: Were well, we're leading into the end episode four because that that was the last thing that happened in episode three.
Speaker 5: This is Ve's world, right, so there's the which I thought was the upside.
Speaker 2: Down back then it got taken to the upside down. That's how he became vectable. Henry got taken to the upside down. This is where Henry lives. Yeah, this is his brain, this is his memory.
Speaker 3: They say they meant Henry's Henry, but that was confusing me. For to not be confusing you would say that this is Henry's world. Why be could you can say it's world. They're the same person. I know.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm talking to aboutest media, but he's in Henry form. But he's in Henry's form though he's not in Vecna's form. Well he had remember he had Vecna's arm, he had that fucking long ass claw. I don't know, but yes, Henry's world back his world, that's where he that's where they're at.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know it's because uh the Demogorgy thing, because Derek woke up. Well we're not there yet.
Speaker 4: Oh but yes, well we're going into this.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Chapter four, Sorcerer Derek wakes up and the demo Gorgon finds the location because he's how he's somehow been able to get the little hood.
Speaker 3: Off his head.
Speaker 2: But Joyce fights it off. Joyce fights the demo Gorgon off. So did y'all think this was gonna be another situation? Like did y'all think she was gonna go out like Karen?
Speaker 3: And she should have? Damn, it's just get away from my daughter. What is It's just what the fuck are you gonna? I get it, it's apparent, but you know it's.
Speaker 2: The same demo Gorgan though. So the demo Gorgon got stabbed up by Karen, got lit on fire, and got shot up by Nancy, So I can see why the demograph might be like, hey.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm white.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, bro, Carrien and now I got Joyce. I'm backing up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess, because I was like, why is it backing up?
Speaker 5: And see at this point I thought Will was kind of controlling it. At this point, I like, unknowingly controlling it.
Speaker 3: Now this way I had an issue with Will again. I'm like, bro, all you doing is just looking at shit. He it wasn't on the ground at this time, Like, yeah, he was having a such another guy to get your fucking ass. He didn't mean to have a seizure. You don't mean to have right, I get you, But I'm just like you a fucking useless. Everybody's in here fighting this damn. He tried to get rid of it again. I think it was Will, though I think he didn't realize he.
Speaker 1: Was stopping it.
Speaker 2: I never got that Will was stopping it because all it did was back up a little bit when it saw Joyce and then got hit by the car and then it ran off.
Speaker 1: So why would it back up? Kind of like the kids like, why would it back up?
Speaker 4: Because she was swinging shit at it and it just finished getting stabbed up that that demogorg has been through some ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah it did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took it that that Will didn't didn't realize he was stopping it at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see people in the chat saying that I didn't read it that way. I'm gonna need them to actually explicitly say that, because it seemed like Will didn't all the way tapp into his powers until later after the conversation with Robin right right, But that hadn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: No, I know it hadn't happened.
Speaker 1: That's why I said. I think he unknowingly was doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think his power was starting to get stronger at this point. But he hadn't had the conversation with old Girl yet, but his power was starting to get his connection was starting to get strong because I think at this point he realized he could see both the demogorg and Derek's point of view. So I I, yeah, I don't know, because all I know is it ran off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think, Well, maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I hope it wasn't, but hope, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: So Steve, Justin and Johnathan hit the demo Gorgon with their car, and as they chase into the upside down, Will in the gang figure out that Becna's trying to get twelve victims? Was this part interesting to you?
Speaker 4: Mike kind of said he was when they was talking later.
Speaker 3: I don't understand what that means. Oh, he needs to stop talking to Mike. He broke every time trying to get some of that. I know, but every time he walk away crying a sad How long it goes? Man? Yeah? In the hell did they chase after this thing to go get Holly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They had the tracker on it, but I didn't need that was the whole That was the initial plan.
Speaker 3: It should stud their kid.
Speaker 2: They all got, but that that's what the plan was. They put the tracker on him and they chased him through the upside down. I love me some Steve though. Steve is my guy. He's like, I think I can do it. It's like a bopper.
Speaker 3: It's hard on the outside and it's soften the inside. And they're like, what what if it's not? Like I'm gonna do it? Fuck it? Wait? Was was this when uh, what's the radio holes name? What's her name? Rock? And Robin Rock and Robin girl? Was this when she said Dick? Was this the scene that was later that later? That ship was fun? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Wish you.
Speaker 3: Know it was so cool. I thought it was, but I get it. It's a corny show. And then when she was like, I don't even like whenever mine, I don't know. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: It was kind of funny, but it wasn't like I just didn't need it.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 4: But yeah, did did the number twelve mean any think to you?
Speaker 1: Number twelve? Especially rock like the Disciples.
Speaker 2: I found that to be very interesting because they were like, what's twelve mean?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you dumb motherfuckers?
Speaker 3: Who else had twelve disciples back in them? Thinks he's Jesus.
Speaker 2: It was like, come on, man, like y'all supposed to be smart. If Dustin was there, Dustin would.
Speaker 3: Dustin would have figured it out. And what happened because Lucas need to go get because.
Speaker 4: He's probably embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I was wondering the same question why he didn't just say I got my ass whooped. Yeah, but I assume he's just embarrassed because he kept saying he's fell off his bike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you got beat up a BYT five guys exactly. But anyway, that's aside. No, I'm with you on that. That was a little confusing.
Speaker 2: So will Mike Joyce in the game come up with a plan to infiltrate the military base to get the kids out safely?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: But before we get into that, let's talk about what's going on the upside Down real quick. El's breaking into the military base that's within the upside Down, which they put there, I guess to I can't remember the reason why the military put the base inside the upside Down. But they're still trying to get to Vecna. But this is where they encountered doctor k played by Linda Hamilton herself. So what do you think about how this all went down?
Speaker 3: Right? Connor?
Speaker 1: Yep, damn, she looked like herself.
Speaker 3: It's called age, bro.
Speaker 2: If Lucas can turn into fucking Wesley Snipes a year and a half, I think Sarah Connor can become old Sarah Connor.
Speaker 3: And like, I didn't recognize either ride what my wife wanted that out. I still think she looks great for her age. She's like, I'm not saying that, but I just didn't realize it was her.
Speaker 1: For some reason.
Speaker 7: I was like, Oh, she can act, she can act this lady who was this random old lady they found. It's like she's been doing this so many No, damn, that makes sense now, now that's Sarah Conna. Oh my god, I really didn't know.
Speaker 1: I really didn't realize it.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 5: That's why I thought she looked kind of like her. But it's like she's like an older version of her.
Speaker 6: She is older Jesus, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The military, the military.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think about the whole fighting thing with you know, the little tentacle thing that was trying to choke up Hopper.
Speaker 1: On that ship was crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah that that Yeah, that that tentacle thing was was crazy. Hopper showed you know, Hopper showed up again, like what is technical skills fighting the guy that was in there. Sarah Connor looked like Sarah Conna didn't seem like she should have been.
Speaker 1: Like, she looked a lot stronger than what she should have been.
Speaker 5: I'm wasn't expecting her to, you know, kind of man handle certain situations like that, but yeah, she she did.
Speaker 3: She still got those arms.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that that part, and then because Al woke up here too.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but the thing was still on.
Speaker 2: Thing was on, so she wasn't able to fight, She wasn't able to help so Sarah Connor was about to kill her before Hopper came out and Pimp slapped her.
Speaker 3: She was out, bro, No, this was this was this was cool. Like I think they definitely, you know, worked on creating a moment between them, you know, I think just l the military is always going to do military things. How they got this thing experimenting on it. It's so dangerous and crazy. This tentacle is insane, but that's what they do. And then they got this other thing locked up in the back, which they thought was Veckman trying to go kill Vekma or whatever. But yeah, seeing Hopper going to action because you know, what's the name was out of commission, you know, and we finally they set up the whole fight between him and that other guy. We don't know his name, but he took him out, and uh and and all this was cool. I like I was running almost you know, simultaneous with everything else that was going on.
Speaker 2: Were y'all shocked to find that it was Collie behind that closed.
Speaker 4: Door or do y'all even remember who she was?
Speaker 3: I did not remember who she was, but I knew it wasn't Vecma, So I was like, I don't think that's Vekma in there, because it just it didn't make I didn't have any reason why, but it just didn't make sense. I was like, why the hell they got Vekam in there? So? And how they even capture so? But I get why they would think that. It totally makes sense for them to think that it was Vecma because they never really saw They just saw kryptonite. Now what that means and how it's gonna be used later, Uh, it'll be interesting to see. But but no, I like how they set that whole up with the dynamite and stuff like that, and she you know, trying to you know, protect him, and he having flashed back to his daughter, him walking out all sad and shit like that. Yeah, all that shit was really really dope. All I kept thinking about was like, damn, I wonder what the hell happened between the real life Hopper and hell nothing they said that was bullshit. They then why they put the story up because it was always from what I read, it was always a rumor it was.
Speaker 2: There was never anything factual about it, which is why it could be either that or the network came together and was like, y'all gotta squash this. So let's show some pictures of y'all hanging out watching it.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is kind of uncomfortable because I don't know what happened. So I was like, dang, acting.
Speaker 2: Like no, and so you may not I saw it. This is a couple of weeks ago, there was a story that came out that Millie Bobby Brown said that the guy that plays Hopper was like bullying David Harper was like bullying her and he was a terrible person. And around the same time, there was this stuff coming out about, you know, him breaking up from his either wife or girlfriend, and the girlfriend was saying.
Speaker 3: He was like a sex freaking shit.
Speaker 4: It was a bunch of stuff. Yeah, weird shit, Yeah, just weird shit.
Speaker 2: So I think it could be that it was all bullshit and they just wanted to squash it, or like I said, it could have been Netflix being like, we cannot have this story fucking up the opening of the last season of the show, so y'all fix it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was just it was so weird because this is the fifth season, filth and final season, so I can see them kind of like, Okay, we need to let you all know the truth. But also if this is going on to let this happen for five seasons, and because it has been five Concurrence season, like there's been a lot. I was like, that seemed weird, but but it was in the back of my mind watching them act in the same and you know, in the same scene.
Speaker 1: I didn't have that concept.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, man, they got somebody in the room watching it, so things don't get weird. But not all that was dope though.
Speaker 5: You said, colleague, Yeah, I forgot about her. Yeah, what what were they saying? Like she was doing that's when they get the power. That's how they were able to channel that power.
Speaker 3: He's just so she was in the episode where I remember that. I'm just saying, but because she had hair and they did a little flashback.
Speaker 4: That's kind of her power is that she gets in your head. So what they're saying is they're using that to fuck with l because she's I guess, close to the same level of powerful as Ellis, because she's the only other survivor of that.
Speaker 3: Laboratory. Yeah, so I liked that they brought her back.
Speaker 2: I didn't particularly care for that episode because it was weirdly placed, but I knew that they weren't just gonna abandon her completely, so I am actually glad they brought her back.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So then we get back to Will, Mike and the gang and they're freeing the kids, but a pipe burst, fucking up their whole plan. They're captured and they're taken outside when three demogorgans attack. So did y'all like this action? This is just the part with the demogorgans attacking.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all of this was good. I mean, humans always think guns can take out everything, but nah, this was definitely exciting. I definitely was concerned for Lucas, but the plan was solid. You know about them coming through the tunnel. They dug a tunnel, right, mm hmm. It's another dumb ass play. Yeah. But Mike, when I tell you, that ship was funny when he was popping them upside the hell bro Oh yeah, bro, man, man, he was doing a good job that ship because and it took a minute so and I love the way they did It was like he'll hit the first person, but by the time he got to the third or fourth or fifth person, I'm like, bro, keep pop like that, and they wouldn't go None of them got upset. That ship was funny to me.
Speaker 5: He said to the to the not the teacher, but the lady that was like the supervisor or whatever, to make her keep walking. He was just saying while they were all gathered talking and ship, he said something slick, and I was just like, oh, oh.
Speaker 3: He did say something. It was funny. I forgot what he said. And then he called our girl a snitch. Right damn he did say something that was because it was funny.
Speaker 1: I forgot what he said though.
Speaker 3: But but nah, the demogor is attacking, like has three of these motherfuckers all that was all. That was pretty cool because they were they were motherfuckers up.
Speaker 2: They've they've they've ramped up the gore because I was not expecting, like when that denmer Gorgon landed on that guy and he just switched and then he that that man. They were fucking those guards up. Respect to that one, the brother that was there. They had the handgun because he reminded me of Harlem Knights.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: I was like, they're shooting him with semi autos and shotguns. You have a fucking handgun. But he was standing up front just I was like, bro, respect to you.
Speaker 3: Respect to you.
Speaker 2: But I would have been like, if you don't go fucking get a missile launcher or something.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck you got this little baby ass gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shotgun he brought out.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like, bro use that.
Speaker 4: But nah, there was one scene where one dem gorgon up what happened?
Speaker 3: He said with the three about frank.
Speaker 4: Old ass God damn, I didn't catch that.
Speaker 3: Fucking ah Jesus.
Speaker 2: But now when that one demo gorgon jumped on that dude and threw him and the other demo gorgon.
Speaker 3: Caught him and slammed him on the ground. Yeah, this whole.
Speaker 4: Scene was really, really, really well done.
Speaker 2: But they think they've defeated the demo Gorgons because the one dude comes out with the with the flame which makes them all fall.
Speaker 3: Down, even will As. But then shows.
Speaker 2: Up Vecna came walking out like the baddest of bitches.
Speaker 4: He has a whole armor suit on. Now he came out flinging motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: And he's you know, he's resurrecting the other Demogorgon's making them get up and start sucking people up again. And then he starts taking the kids, starts talking ship to Will, reminding him how he made him, you know, do some things.
Speaker 4: Back in the upside down. But what did you think of why he says he wants to take the kids? Do you remember this part?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was just saying, like they're basically low sells and like low selfs, and you can influenced them.
Speaker 3: The dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was interesting. He easily broken and reshaped is what he said.
Speaker 3: And it's working. It was working with Holly until Matt showed up. Yeah, yeah he had because he was giving her was toys and stuff and she was she was happy and just lying to her. He's a kidnapper, bro kidnapping, a groomer. Yeah, he's definitely.
Speaker 2: Absolutely got a little draking him, a little drank, a little trump.
Speaker 3: You know, this is where Jeffrey Epstein went when they killed.
Speaker 5: He went then upside down and became uh but he looked menacing though he did he ran. Yeah, absolutely, he looked scary, he did.
Speaker 1: He looked. He looked very scary.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, man, this motherfucker you look confidently scary. It's like I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: What this ship y'all been dealing with ain't nothing compared to what I'm about to do to y'all.
Speaker 2: Killed that soldier that was calling to his gun, and he fucking did him like.
Speaker 3: Group and put the things. I was not expecting that they go there.
Speaker 1: They went there.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let's get to it. Were almost at the end.
Speaker 2: What did y'all think about how it ended with Will my boy Will realizing that he has powers. You've been talking ship about Will this whole time, Will save the the fucking day.
Speaker 3: The only thing missing was the theme music from Transforms got the power that it was hard finally, goddamn, because I'm telling you by episode one, two three, this motherfucker every left.
Speaker 1: The whole ship was like the whole and.
Speaker 3: Then it got worse.
Speaker 1: He's just on the ground.
Speaker 3: You're on the ground, shaking, you fill in the flames and everything brou but but yeah, but you know.
Speaker 5: Robin gave him that confidence too. She's like, oh, you gotta find it within yourself. So I feel like, yeah, so I don't think that's what he was looking for. That's not what he was looking to get mic and upside he wasn't looking for that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so they got to stay. They doing it upside down. I heard that's what I heard. He turned them out. It turned them out, damn. Yeah. But but I think.
Speaker 2: Because this is the only thing that I have a it's not even a big problem. I don't love this angle because I'm like, just get to the fucking point. I love that they're making this kid kind of go through realizing his sexuality and realizing when it's not wrong, and realizing that because you know, a lot of queer people will say, this is my superpower, you know what I mean. So I love that they're using this. But we've known it since fucking season.
Speaker 3: Two and crying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, now I'm getting to the point where it's like, bro just get to it, please, Let will be happy. Let him realize that Mike is not the one he needs. It might be the one he wants, it's not the one he needs. Let Mike find somebody and be happy. But I like that he had to accept who he is, accept his sexuality, That's what I'm assuming is happening, and realize that there's nothing essentially wrong with him and that is what freed him to have these superpowers.
Speaker 3: But I'm still just like, broke, get to the point. Yeah, they never said it, like when it when when the episode, I was like, I turned them more. I guess that's just coming out party huh. You know, yeah, it's freaking annoying. You know, it's been a conversation and now it's like they're finally gonna just go ahead and just you know, do it, and they didn't. The title of the episode was Sorcerers, so at his end, so you kind of you can figure what was going to happen. It was finally got there. But yeah, these conversations every time, Robin pulling them to the side, and she ain't really saying ship with saying shiit No, she said a lot, but she just I know, it's the eighties, so there's only so much that they can do and be right. But you're always talking around the ship and we'll just just say it. I think Will doesn't know. That's what I appreciate Will.
Speaker 2: I know Will has to though, but Will doesn't know what's going on with him because remember, being in the eighties, being queer wasn't, like, I don't want to say, a popular thing, but it wasn't like a well known thing. So I'm sure a kid like him is like, why am I Why am I not attracted to girls.
Speaker 3: Why do I have.
Speaker 2: A thing with Mike? Is it because he's my best friend? Or is this a romantic thing? I don't understand what's happening. So when he sees Robin and I forget her girlfriend's name. When he sees Robin and the girlfriend kissing, that was him being like, oh this can this can be normal?
Speaker 3: Why do you run off?
Speaker 2: Because he wasn't supposed to be peeking through the fucking through the door watching two girls make out.
Speaker 3: I thought that that was not.
Speaker 2: But I liked all of this, but it's just like, I'm just ready for them to get to the point. I get it that they're gonna make it some big thing where he comes out to his friends. I get it, but it's just like, bro, it's been fucking five seasons.
Speaker 4: Now, we knew this by season two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was pushing up on will you Know in episode four again and was Robin needs to be like hey man, like because she even tried to give him the story, like, you know, I realized that she ain't the one for me. She went out with this other person, which is exactly what has happened. You know, he is with Eleven's not with you. And you gotta realize that every time he walking around looking all side and ship. But when Will was in trouble, though, Rod, he's not my boot. You ain't gonna kill him. I don't know what's gonna happen yet, but I haven't shot my shot. I might not even get the chance to shoot my shot. But you're not about to kill him. They had a flashback of him meeting him for the first time and everything. Yeah, that ship was dope, swinging on the swings. What last kicking anyway, they showed that bus scene too, right, he was crying on the Yeah. Yeah, it's just been too long. It's been too long.
Speaker 2: But no, man, I this part I thought was dope when I man, we knew it was coming, we knew it was gonna happen. But when it actually happened and he killed him the same way Vecna was killing people in the last season, I was like, that ship's dope, man, that was a good way to end this. And he fucking wiped Yeah, he looked at his boom mics.
Speaker 4: I did that, motherfucker. I did that.
Speaker 3: Levin can't do that. I did that. See the way I wiped that off on me? Bro I'm sorry, we live, we weren't live. Don't do that. Don't do my boy will Hey, but that shit was dope because he was like the reason why you know you were because like you were the first one. Didn't say something about the survivor of strongest or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't remember, but I just liked the way they did this scene. I like the way they had his eyes turned different color and then when you when if you pay attention, when the camera zooming up to him, after that in his eyes go back to the normal. I thought the whole way they did this shit was really really really dope. Like y'all in trouble now, That's what I'm saying. So that's what that's the question I want to end with. Does this ship have you hype for the next batch of episodes?
Speaker 3: Yes? I was bad. I was like, oh, they really gonna end it like this? I was like, dangn But I I like how they did it, and I think the way they ended this episode definitely builds, like you know, you get a chance to marinate and reflect on and think about it. So I like, now I get you know, I got a good binge of the first four and now December twenty first, twenty fifth, I get to watch the other episodes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it levels the playing field now.
Speaker 3: And then they got the other kid too, college kid. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're gonna have an actual.
Speaker 3: Army because they're gonna need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna need it.
Speaker 2: To fight back because the Mindflare is still around. That's what I think it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 3: So the mind Flavor is something completely different. Shit.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know about this, but I had to just go watch recaps on YouTube. But there was a play that was all about Vecna and it's apparently it's Cannon and it gives a backstory to how Vecna became Vecna. M So we were kind of giving the impression that Vecna was controlling the mind Flare, but the play gives the opposite impression that the mind Flavor is the real bad motherfucker. M So I'm wondering if that's what they're leading up to, that they can probably take out Vecna, but the mind Flavor is still there, so they got to handle that shit.
Speaker 3: Which could be the final which could be.
Speaker 2: The actual final boss because once they kill Vecna, which maybe happens in the next set of episodes, maybe they realize it's not over.
Speaker 3: Because everybody's an upside damn near an upside down though.
Speaker 1: And so that makes sense though, because it's not like Vecna created the.
Speaker 2: Upside exactly exactly, because apparently there's multiple different upside downs and different dimensions and all this.
Speaker 4: That's what the play was saying. M Yeah, I think this is all interesting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm really interested to see now that that we have Will realizing he has powers. What does this mean are we gonna I hope the next episode we really just go ahead and get the queer thing out the way.
Speaker 4: Just let Will realize that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: He can go overre.
Speaker 2: You know, get up, Mike, you better get up, and then let him be his fabulous self.
Speaker 3: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: If the actor that plays him, which by the way, fuck him.
Speaker 3: He's a piece of shit. But I don't know if he's actually queer in real life.
Speaker 2: If he's not, he's doing a great job of showing a kid struggling with his sexuality.
Speaker 4: I think his name is Noah Schnapp.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking Zionist piece of shit and thinks thinks it's cute to show off about being one says Zionism as sexy. We won't even get all into that, but yes, I love the way this ended. I cannot wait for the next batch of episodes. And yeah, anybody got anything else you want to say before we jump into these super chats.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to think of any moments that we might have missed. But yeah, nothing's really jumping out at me right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask one more question we wrap this up. Who's gonna die in the show overall?
Speaker 2: Because they got to kill one of these fucking kids, because we didn't talk about the fact that Lucas got his little chest catched up and he's on the ground like a little punk.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna die.
Speaker 1: I don't think Lucas is gonna die.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if it's gonna end up being Dustin. If Dustin's gonna go out the same type of way that Eddie did.
Speaker 3: That'd be I mean, that's so close to me, like his friend is already going out.
Speaker 2: But maybe he's like, fuck it, I'm gonna go be with my you know, I'm gonna go be with with Eddie.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Max doesn't make it. Maybe she doesn't come out to coma.
Speaker 3: She's got already did though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we already kind of saw her die, so I think, uh, I think her going all the way with dying would probably not be that shocking. I kind of sometimes wonder if it's gonna be Joyce. I wonder if it's gonna be Jonathan. I wonder if it's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be Steve. I do feel like they have to kill somebody I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, or if it's gonna be l because they had the competences with l and Mike.
Speaker 1: They can't kill they could that.
Speaker 3: I think people it'd be like it'd be like some walking dead ship.
Speaker 1: If you kill, you kill the wrong person.
Speaker 3: But it's the final season, so yeah, yeah, but I think people will be mad about this't like like uh fucking oh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if people finished it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know, I thought when they were gonna when Hopper was gonna kill himself, I already did that when he had the dynamite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that too, But we've already seen Hopper face. So it's like this, this isn't gonna do anything. I feel like for it to really have a hard hit it's gonna need to be somebody that we're not expecting. So if it's Mike, if it's Dustin, I don't think Will's gonna die, Joyce, Jonathan, Steve. It would have to be one of them because I could see either Steve or Jonathan dying because we didn't talk about the whole Jonathan's gonna propose, which I was like, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, forget Yeah, yeah, he's had a small role this.
Speaker 4: He had a very small role.
Speaker 2: But I think that they're that whole climbing the tower thing is gonna come back, and then whoever ends up having to go climb the tower, that person's gonna die.
Speaker 3: But Jonathan would make the most sense because they got to solve their love trying. One of them has to go because.
Speaker 4: It's getting tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Nancy, we didn't talk about this a real quick aside. I think Nancy is a piece of fucking shit. Yes, I have not fucking liked her from season one. She is a trash bag. Jonathan and Steve can do better. I cannot fucking stand Nancy. This is nothing against the actor. I'm sure she's great, but in this show, I hate her.
Speaker 3: One of them. Definitely makes sense to die. It's probably gonna be Steve because we spent more time with them.
Speaker 4: Hopefully Nancy diying Steven Jonathan go be best friends.
Speaker 3: That's what hope. Hopefully it was happening. Yeah, because then Jonathan to get her because you know, the whole conversation he had with I guess his dad or whatever.
Speaker 5: I think it's probably gonna die because that would be his redemption story.
Speaker 1: He's gonna die trying to save somebody.
Speaker 5: Why wouldn't Why would because it was always his He felt like it was always his fault. Will got snatched in the first race. So I feel like he's gonna have some sort of redemption.
Speaker 3: So maybe using him proposing as a way to kind of build and emotion he dies, right, Yeah? Maybe, yeah, maybe Jonathan could be it because then climbing up that damn tower was crazy. But that's some ship stupid as man would.
Speaker 2: Do it is not that stupid ass man, Like no woman on earth is good enough to climb a fucking tower like that with no fuck him.
Speaker 3: Oh y'all could die? Fuck that?
Speaker 1: Oh did y'all? Like the conspiracy theorist guy.
Speaker 2: He's fine, He didn't really do anything different here than he's always been doing. I was sad that they didn't bring back old Boy, that the pizza guy.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't die.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't die.
Speaker 2: I loved him, so I was kind of sad that they didn't bring him back. But no, the conspiracy theory guys just like he's like.
Speaker 3: Whatever, Yeah, all right, uh, super chats. We just got a couple here. Review suggestions from Black Ross. Have y'all watched two shorts Freaky Tails movie I did? If not? You have Pedro, Pascal Aliens, and of course two shirts all in one movie, The indie movie feel y'all like, I think I saw that.
Speaker 1: It's on Matts.
Speaker 4: It's got Lawrence in.
Speaker 3: It with the it's a very colorful like okay, because I was getting that missed up with Freaky Friday. Ye yeah, that's really so short. Behind that, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't either.
Speaker 4: He's in the movie, but I didn't know he was behind the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know that either. I was just like, oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean he has a soul song about it. Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Ties into the movie.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Now. I started a material list I watch it. I almost clicked on that because I watched. I started. I got halfway through Materialists last night before I went to sleep. That's where Pedro Pascal. He's in it too. Oh that look and Captain America. Yeah, I didn't watch that. I won't say it's good, but it's interesting. Just Area fifty one ESKPE Wish twenty twenty six horror project? Are you looking forward to the Most Evil Dead?
Speaker 6: Burn?
Speaker 3: Terrified for Robert Eggar's Werewolf, Mike flannikin Exorssist film Man, that's hard. I'm ready for all of those. I watched Eagle Dead too last night. Actually, I'm always here for Robert Eggs.
Speaker 2: These I think are going to be good. I guess the only one they don't Well, yeah, I don't know. I can't I can't pick. I think all these are gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Maybe the film Mike Flannica has done some pretty good stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what you're I'm not looking forward to that the most because Mike Mike Flanagan has been hit or miss with me.
Speaker 3: Because I didn't like that show we reviewed that y'all liked. No the what the fuck was that ship called? Where it's like the rich family and one of them just keeps dying.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what was it called House of Something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the House of Something Fell or the Fall of House Usher.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't like that ship.
Speaker 2: And then he was tied to something else that we just reviewed recently that I hated. He was like an executive producer. But I can't remember what movie it was. We just reviewed something, and.
Speaker 3: He might not he might be right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think out of all of them, he had the most potential. But he's done the most stuff that I haven't liked.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's doing an Exorcist in twenty five. Well, I don't know. It worked for the conjures and the city is and all those stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't it just then exorous movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah it was bad. Yeah, yeah, I'll be interested to see what he does with it. Portagos. Hey, y'all, thanks for the content. I enjoyed the four episodes. Cool to be back in the world, r ip Lucas heroline, Mike in my piece so far, and Ted Whiller continues to have the best one liners.
Speaker 5: Ted Wheeler is that the conspiracy girl must be Yeah, yeah, in my.
Speaker 3: Most important player.
Speaker 4: Oh from Mike Mike game too?
Speaker 3: Shit? Did he? Oh? Ted Willer's the dad.
Speaker 1: Continue, Oh he do be having one liners.
Speaker 3: I forgot what he said. Yeah, that's the dad.
Speaker 4: I guess I never noticed.
Speaker 1: To dry the dry humored guy.
Speaker 3: I guess I never paid attention. Yeah, most improved player, most improved. Okay, I got it, got it, got it, got it, got it. Okay, I can see that. I can see. Uh. Off topic, who's a better actor actor, Oscar Isaac or Pedro Pascal Hmm, I got fucking Pedro all day over. Oscar absolutely too.
Speaker 1: That's a horrid one for me.
Speaker 4: Pedro motes with his face. I haven't seen Oscar do that.
Speaker 3: He's doing it in The Materialist.
Speaker 1: He does do a good job.
Speaker 2: But I will also say this, I haven't seen a lot of Oscar Isaac's films though, except Frankenstein, which was about to review, and Star Wars so.
Speaker 1: And then The Night Night.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yeah he was greater than that. He was. He was. I'm still on. I'm still with Pedro.
Speaker 1: Though, Yeah, Pedro, Pedro does have a have a certain air about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: But I think people are turning on him now, so that's probably why they're gonna say Oscar what. Yeah, there's been like this public thing where everybody wants to act like they hate Pedro Pascal now, which is it's just.
Speaker 3: Goofy one gotta go uh VILLAINU edition okay that this is the easiest one you could ever the Carreo Rival, Prisoners, Blade Runner twenty forty nine.
Speaker 4: Get Prisoners the funk out of here, man.
Speaker 3: You know what the prisoners? That was the ship with with Zindaya, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Hey, am I thinking about the wrong thing? Wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong.
Speaker 3: I think you are right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I am thinking the wrong. I'm thinking of where it was Zinda playing fucking tennis and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Prisoners was good. You think, oh prisoners was good? Ah, so, Jake, I know what you're talk thinking about.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no no, no, Prisoners is yeah, woverine, I'm thinking challenging challenges when I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking like challenges, that's what you was thinking about.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I like the challenges.
Speaker 1: That was the only one that liked it.
Speaker 2: But I may slapt to go prisoners then I wouldn't say get the fuck out of here, though, But I was to go Prisoners because I loved the rival and Blade Runner twenty four and nine was incredible.
Speaker 3: And I really like Sacario.
Speaker 1: I'll probably go Blade Runner honestly.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, that's crazy. Yeah, you found the wrongest answer.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: I mean because it was it was a lot of that was atmospheric stuff going on with much much. I just feel like it wasn't much going on. I may maybe I'm misremembering it.
Speaker 3: That would be so good, man.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what made it that good.
Speaker 5: I know visually it was not. It was amazing, but I just don't remember the I just don't remember being that that impressed.
Speaker 1: But okay, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Damn, I might I might have to go Prisoners to who. I'm sitting there thinking like, I'm just like Ccario.
Speaker 4: I could see why you would pick blade Byner.
Speaker 3: If that's not really your thing, it can be my thing.
Speaker 5: But but it's just like, I don't know, it's just over the other stuff, the story and everything about the other ones, which is so good Ccario Prisoners and Arrival, the Twisting Prisoners.
Speaker 1: Ccario is just fucking a dope ass story.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's between those two for me Prisoner Cicario. But I don't know. I think I'll just go nowhere. Last one, Black Rides, Who do you think will die before the series ends. Uh, yeah, we already talked about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm going Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going Jonathan too. Yeah, or Jonathan or Joyce. I'm gonna go Steve.
Speaker 1: Jonathan needs to needs a redemption story.
Speaker 5: I think he's been trying to redeem his brother being taken since the first season.
Speaker 4: But Steve Ben getting his ass whooped the whole.
Speaker 5: Fucking It could be either one. It could go either way. It could go either way because Steve was the jerk at first.
Speaker 1: He had he had his redemption.
Speaker 5: Yep, he already did. Yeah, he already did. So I think it's uh, I think it's Jonathan's time.
Speaker 4: I do kind of think Eleven might die, though.
Speaker 1: Damn it, that'd be a horrible move.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because they had that really sweet talk where Eleven's talking to Mike about what they're gonna do when this whole thing is done.
Speaker 3: That typically tells me, one of you motherfuckers ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just think, yeah, I think people won't like that. I just think people won't like that, like all of us. That's the one I was trying to think of all of us. Is it called all of us, the last of us, last of us?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: People hated they did.
Speaker 1: But that's it.
Speaker 3: Yep, damn yeah, because you didn't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you announced super chests open. Some people had to kind of just just do it super.
Speaker 3: What do y'all could have said it?
Speaker 1: I didn't think about it until mid show. I was just like, at this point, I see him rolling in a little bit, so it's.
Speaker 3: All good ship, my bad.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to make us get through these four episodes in under two hours.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 1: Look at you?
Speaker 3: Look at God.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got one more question live huh.
Speaker 1: Sneed to work on it.
Speaker 3: You weren't talking as much today and there's no Spike. Oh that's what it is. Yeah, what what's all it is? I condensed.
Speaker 4: I condensed the show, and y'all were still trying to let me make sure what't noting we missed?
Speaker 3: But I was talking a lot, But no, you did. I think you did a great job. Thank you, brother, Appreciate you than you can.
Speaker 2: They're asking us we have one more questions, quick question. Have you guys watched Chief of War? I started watching it in so far as interesting I've never even heard of it.
Speaker 3: That's the one with Jason Moore. That's the one that Jaylen hate. It's on my list to watch. I just finished Foundation. I finished all the Apple TV stuff. I got more than news in that left. But I finished Foundation, Invasion and Slow Horses, so.
Speaker 4: I haven't started Slow Horses.
Speaker 3: It looks good. Yeah, I think you'll like it. I think you'll like it. Took me a minute to get accustomed to the storytelling, but Jackson lamb is he kills it.
Speaker 2: It looks good and I wish Spike was here because I gave up on Fargo because season three is one of the worst things I've ever seen in my entire life. So I'm not watching any more of that shit because I heard even season four is even worse because it got Chris Rock in it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, maybe I'll maybe I'll go try.
Speaker 3: Horses. Yeah, it took me a minute, you know, but no, it's it's short, six episodes per season, but oh yeah, yeah, so you'll breeze through it. But it for me, it just gets better with each season, especially once I get used to all the characters and their roles and stuff like that. But this last season was really good. I liked it all right, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: All right people, Thank y'all for coming, Thank y'all for chatting with us.
Speaker 3: That's weird. We're not gonna answer that and shop. We probably won't see them to next year a lot, because are we gonna because we're gonna we're not gonna be here when they drop the oh SHITXS three now, but remember the first they dropped the final on the first, So we'll just.
Speaker 1: Recap all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have to cover the three up. Yeah, it'll be another four episodes, just like now. But but the way they the way.
Speaker 5: That promonting though, seemed like that that last on should be a convo in itself, is what it seems like.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna be gone from Christmas. Well you can talk about the soft.
Speaker 5: Camera, but what was just let him know because you know, I'm sure they're gonna want to follow up, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, then it would be two lives though, yeah, because the best of is gonna be.
Speaker 3: A live Yeah. Yeah, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: We'll make Jalen figure it out. So whatever y'all want, y'all tell Jalen.
Speaker 2: So all right, thank y'all for coming, Thank y'all for hanging, and we will Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Guess we'll see y'all after January.
Speaker 5: Well, now, they said they want us to do the top, Well we do do We do that at the end of the year or at the beginning.
Speaker 2: We usually do it at the beginning of the of the following year. So yeah, we'll do that at the beginning of the We can do it. We can make that the last live of the year if y'all want, we can do it. We're asking, Yeah, we can do because I mean, what's gonna come out between Christmas and New Years? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Strangers concluding no, but.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, what movie is gonna come out? Well, yeah, you're right, stranger things will be.
Speaker 3: We can talk about it. Yeah, we'll figure it out, y'all.
Speaker 2: Just pay attention to the to the frames, the frames Twitter, and the frames Instagram and even the frames Reddit.
Speaker 3: We'll figure it out and it'll be posted all over those places. So if and if.
Speaker 4: Y'all have suggestions, throw them at us.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we will see y'all at least by next year. You see, at some point between now and twenty twenty six, maybe Lay.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm in