Speaker 1: Why from dall Hertbeyer and the Crossroads of America, it's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: The deal is so close you can almost taste it. A deal with Iran and Oman and the Strait of Hormuz and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I hate the fact that I have to start this way, but I got to assume more.
Speaker 3: The lack thereof is the top story.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it is Abdullah al said, being the tough guy.
Speaker 2: It's so adorable. He is precious, he really is. He's like having your very own Tamagachi. Don't forget to feed him. Or there's Tucker Carlson with his ten point declaration of what a political party in America should be, which sounds like a lot of things we would say, except of course, without the insanity. And Marjorie Taylor Green Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an.
Speaker 3: Absolute pleasure to be with you. I'm going to get into what he said.
Speaker 2: Because it's the funny thing is that I think Tucker doesn't understand how he's coming across. And I am more and more convinced that the marketplace for his madness is slight very very slight, and certainly who he has picked to align himself with puts in the same position. Certainly when it comes to the idea of war, certainly comes to what's going on with Iran. There are people who want to scream America first, with all due respect, If taking out a terrorist which that's trying to kill you isn't America first, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 3: What is Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 2: Again, I repeat myself, no serious political anything is done with Marjorie Taylor Green, none. Zero. Tucker has still has the opportunity to be taken seriously, far more seriously than her. But you're gonna align with her, Okay, all right, Sure, we're gonna spend even less time thinking about you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get into that.
Speaker 2: I will get into the tough guy commentary of Abdullah al Sayid, because if he thinks that the issue is nobody can pronounce abdu ra Lan, well that's not the issue. The issue is whether or not you're an Islamo Marxist, whether or not you.
Speaker 3: Have connections to care.
Speaker 2: The Council of American Islamic Relations, which is a front group for the Muslim Brotherhood, as said by the UAE designated a terrorist group by Florida and Texas, and oh, by the way, not a very good group of people as is lawmist apologists my take on that one. They may disagree, but you're gonna complain about APAC. Oh honey, kit and boo boo, and then you're gonna get tough with Mike Rogers, the Republican running. Yeah, we'll get into that too. But can I start not even with what's going on with the RAN because there's nothing really to report. It's the same as it ever was, and the oil prices are showing this.
Speaker 3: We're actually up this morning.
Speaker 2: Like when I was doing my morning show, we were at seventy five dollars a barrel. Now we're at seventy seven dollars a barrel midday. The brend crude was just at about eighty now is at.
Speaker 3: Eighty two thirty eight.
Speaker 2: The Brench crew is what comes out of the ocean, so we're seeing a tickup.
Speaker 3: But put that to the side as well.
Speaker 2: Can we agree The one thing in American society can we agree on, please, is f the flock cameras can say that, right, Parducer Landing, Can I get a ruling?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: As long as the last three letters do not get spelled.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as the last three letters do not get spelled.
Speaker 3: Of the flock.
Speaker 2: Camera, Oh that one?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh that I can say. Okay, So I did it right? Yea, yeah, maybe I got it confused. That could have just been terrible.
Speaker 2: There is a story out of NewsNation Newsnationnow dot com. All eight flock cameras, according to the Wenona Police Department, Wynona, Minnesota, all eight.
Speaker 3: Of them which are next to the Wisconsin border.
Speaker 2: We're missing. Somebody stole all eight flock cameras. Now, I do not condone the theft, and that is wrong. But let us discuss the American discussed of the flock camera.
Speaker 3: So what is a flock camera? Great?
Speaker 2: Great, great, great question. This is the idea of surveillance. So flock Safety is the website flocksafety dot com Clear evidence, safer, communities, privacy first, and it reads their website right there on their page. Flock connects communities, businesses and public safety, so incidents may be understood clearly and decisions can be made on facts. Okay, I should be clear that what I'm about to discuss has nothing to do specifically with the company Flock. I don't know much about the actual company. I don't mind a company being in business. These are not the things that I concern myself with, and they are not the only company that is in this business. There is also a company called is it a lawn aln that.
Speaker 3: Does this picture the scenario.
Speaker 2: You want to keep your community safe, you.
Speaker 3: Want to keep an eye on things.
Speaker 2: You work with a group like flock and they install cameras all around your city and that allows the local police department to keep the better eye on things. And so if there's a criminal on the loose, or if someone's doing this, that or the other, the police can handle it and we can stop the crimes. When a private business does this, I have zero issue with it whatsoever. So I work with a group, right, I work with a group called Who's Your Security?
Speaker 3: I do work with them. I'm very clear about this.
Speaker 2: They have a website Catchthebadguys dot com, which their entire world is how to utilize. As a matter of fact, Armando, give me a call. How do you utilize your camera like your existing security camera with their AI tech? And the philosophy is, why can't we stop the crime while it's happening really before it gets going, so we can actually arrest somebody instead of having a camera saying, oh, look there's the guy who robbed me stole all my stuff. You could actually do something about it. I have zero issue with that whatsoever. On the private level, none, absolutely none. And they've got like tools that you can get for this kind of thing, and trailers you can rent, like if you have like like car lots or construction sites and things like that, totally fine, absolutely fine. The prime if you have home security and you have cameras, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I have cameras, of course I do.
Speaker 2: I don't like the idea that government comes and knock and saying, hey, can we get access to your footage? That's where it starts to get weird. I am discussing the idea of government surveilling the citizenry, no matter how it is described. In the end, what is happening is that local governments are utilizing these cameras and putting these cameras up and oh, the police departments love them. They're surveiling the citizen room where I happen to live. The mayor, she's lovely, by the way, I like her. On a great number of subjects. She's wrong on this. The police department is thrilled with these cameras. They were able to catch three people who were wanted from a county just below us.
Speaker 3: The only way to know that.
Speaker 2: Is if you are surveiling all the people who are walking down Main Street and where I live quite literally Main Street, right, That's the only way it can happen. The government has absolutely no right to surveil the citizen, and no citizen should think a rational society has surveillance. China has surveillance, NonStop cameras in all plays.
Speaker 3: At all times.
Speaker 2: They have what are referred to as social credit scores.
Speaker 3: Do you smile enough? Did you pick up that piece of garbage?
Speaker 2: Well, if your social credit score isn't high enough, no travel for you, no opportunities for you. As a matter of fact, you get less your rights to the extent that you can have a right in a communist nation, whether that be in all of China or in Manhattan under Bondani, they get taken from you because you are not acting appropriately and the camera is watching.
Speaker 3: That is some Philip K. Dick kind of low class stuff.
Speaker 2: That is gross, ugly beyond the pale obscenity.
Speaker 3: This is the last thing a society should want.
Speaker 2: If you want to know the real last thing a society should want, that happens when a society tries to equalize out in certain ways. You should read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. You can actually see the movie with Julie Haggerty. I think it's George C. Scott. It's a short film. It'll turn you, it'll turn your stomach. But neither here nor there on this subject. We do not want a society where we are surveiled. And I will have this conversation with anybody in law enforcement anywhere, at any time, whether you're a police officer, whether you're a police chief, whether you're a sheriff, whether you're FBI retired. I start with a baseline. It is not the job of the citizen to make easier the job of law enforcement. When I say easier, I am saying that my rights do not get abused, misused, or taken, so it is easier.
Speaker 3: For law enforce.
Speaker 2: Horseman, not now. Not Ever, The answer is no, I understand the role of police. I'm not a defund the police guy. Was it Bernie Sanders who just said that no serious democrat is talking about defunding the police.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I've got this to Oh it's gonna kill me. I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 2: I think Bertie just said that, no serious democrat is talking about defunding the police.
Speaker 3: Adorable. Of course they are, and of course they want to.
Speaker 2: I am not. But I'm also not going to have a conversation about putting my rights up for grabs or up for debate. Do you have a right to privacy in the public square. We've answered that question really in America by saying no. If my eyes can see you, you're not private, and a recording device can be seen as nothing more than your eyes. Now I'm paraphrasing this, but I I have the general concept right that is of the private citizen.
Speaker 3: If I am.
Speaker 2: Going to name the restaurant and someone has decided that they're going to take my picture and post it, oh look, Tony Katz went here. First of all, that's weird. But secondly, they can do that.
Speaker 3: They can do that.
Speaker 2: That's different than whether your government should be able to do that. Your government being restricted is what is so great.
Speaker 3: That is what matters most.
Speaker 2: When President Obama complained about the Constitution.
Speaker 3: He complained that.
Speaker 2: It was a.
Speaker 3: Charter of negative rights.
Speaker 2: It was a negative charter, which is to say that the Constitution, if you were to give it a read, he talks about what government cannot do to you. It does not discuss what government must do for you. I always thought that was a very frightening and ugly thing for him to say. It is really a great example of how diametrically opposed I am to that philosophy. I do not want my government to do for me outside of Article one, Section eight, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare.
Speaker 3: Right solid. Do I want them to have a military? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do I want a government as small and as lean as possible doing the basics, Yes, I do. Everything else should be up to me. What with the tenth Amendment ensuring that the rest of the rights are mine that are not actually laid out there within the Bill of Rights or within the Constitution itself, it belongs to us. Restraining the government was the whole point in Barack Obama. The wait for it constitutional scholar seems to have missed.
Speaker 3: He missed the points of the thing.
Speaker 2: That's like reading the New Testament, being like so so like who is this Jesus guy again, you have missed the point. If you're not, if you can read that not under the Constitution is about constraining government. It is about amplifying the concepts of liberty now in and of itself. If we have a constitution that we are saying that freedom, absolute freedom, pure freedom is not the thing we were going for. We are going for a rule of law. We're looking for the maximum amounts of liberty, which means by definition, a level of guardrails. And we keep those guardrails, and we keep them as wide away from each other as possible. That's a liberty society. That's the society I favor. Governments can't track you. If they could track you on the street just because they put up the cameras well, then what happened to the idea of search, Whatever happened to the idea of the Fourth Amendment, whatever happened to the idea of a warrant. They're already keeping tabs on you, keeping tabs in your location. And we have seen the videos out there, a police officer saying we know when you left town, we know when you came back, we know what you did. Is that right? And the worst is the officer acts like a total scumbag in the videos, which must be something they train, because no real person should ever act like that. So there in Wynoda, Minnesota, they tore down the flock cameras to stop this surveillance. You can't condone the law breaking of the vandalism there. But should you vote out people who want the flock cameras and should you vote to remove them? Yes? And should you vote for any any politico who wants to install them? No? No, you should not keep it here. This is Tony Katz today. Twelve states now having cyber attacks on the water supply. Tony Kats Tony Katz today, a pleasure to be with you everybody at Michigan and Minnesota. We already in Minnesota, Georgia, New Jersey, and South Dakota to the list. What's happening is that they are losing critical remote control capabilities, forcing operators to switch to manual modes. Hackers are getting access to pumps, valves, and water pressure. The water itself has remained safe, but you've got the fbiv EPA and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency also known as SISSA CISA warning that cyber threat actors had remotely accessed online infrastructure for water and waste water systems in at least seven states. Now, this is a good time to remind people that you don't have to be a prepper. You just have to be able to have some water in the house to deal with a couple of days of things all going apot.
Speaker 3: You are responsible for you, and not everything is going to work.
Speaker 2: All the time. There are not only people trying to do us wrong. Sometimes things break. If you're not prepared to have a few days of water in the house, what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: You're just going to.
Speaker 2: Depend on government to bring you water. You're not going to work on it yourself. You should work on it yourself. I don't know if you've got to be like a underground bunker prepper meals for three years, Mrs kind of guy. I do think that you have to have some level of preparedness. But this was the part that made me lose my mind. The water agencies were advised to disconnect their operating programs from the Internet and strengthen their password protections and firewalls.
Speaker 3: And I said protections and firewalls. Pass passwords?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, The tactics, while people think this is Iranian backed hackers and not one hundred percent sure that's what they think. It resembles a twenty twenty three campaign by a group that was linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which tapped into water system controllers using default passwords. I'm telling you right now, if some water system somewhere has a password of password, I want everybody fired today, no pension, nothing.
Speaker 3: We physically throw you out.
Speaker 2: And if you're on the second floor, it's gonna hurt because we're still gonna throw.
Speaker 3: Default passwords. What the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: You're telling me that's somewhere the water system of name that city has the password of one two three four or because it was extra secure one two three four five.
Speaker 4: Default password. I jumped out of my chair when I first read that. That's Do you ever wonder whether or not everybody's just gotten stupid?
Speaker 2: Well there could be an answer, at least some. I'm Tony Katz, so I found the clip the audacity of these people. Bernie Sanders being asked a question from the people over there pod Save America. I think this is clean producer car producer Land and the finger on the dumb button just in case me.
Speaker 3: I'm Tony Katz the show. Oh is Tony Katz today?
Speaker 2: And this was Bernie Sanders being asked about funding and defunding the police.
Speaker 5: As a politics has always been focused on the material needs of working class people, and I would say that to the extent that you've broken from Democratic Party policy, it's usually around economic issues, healthcare, et cetera. There are some DSA candidates today, you know, including some who've won their primaries the cycle, who've also talked about abolishing prisons, defunding or even abolishing the police, abolishing borders. You've never been for any of that. Are you worried that taking those positions, which are unpopular with most voters and even most Democrats, sort of hurt the movement that you've worked really hard to build?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, look, people have different views and what you know as well as I do that the right wing, that's their job, right they will take what one person said and put eighty billion dollars of TV ads on it and make it claim every Democrats supports that.
Speaker 3: I'm no serious person.
Speaker 6: Then I know who is running for office believes in quote unquote defunding the police.
Speaker 2: Stop just stop. Of course they do. Of course the DSAY does. Of course these communists do. It isn't some Republican boogeyman. Eighty billion dollars worth of ads. It's embarrassing from Bernie Sanders. Also in this interview, he looks so much like the guys, the judges from the Muppet Show. He looks he is a if he had a mustache. I don't know if it's Stadler or Waldorf. I don't know which one it is. But he's really showing his age, truly, that a twenty three year old is listening to this old man. Here he is lying to you. You have candidate after candidate discussing defund the They've been doing so for years.
Speaker 3: This isn't some boogeyman.
Speaker 2: And you know it, and he's twenty three year olds know it, and these college students know it. And here he is lying to you. Why would you buy into that wall? If Trump lies to you, you say Trump's lying to me, Bernie's lying to you. Just say it, man, just say it. He's lying to you, plain and simple. They really do want to defund the police. That's who they are. So that was that was Bernie. Then there is Abdul al Sayed el Sayeed. I think it's really pronounced el Sayed. I do want to say it properly. So what he has done is he has won the Democratic primary and he has now decided he's going to be the toughest guy out there.
Speaker 3: Oh is he going to be so tough, so strong, so vigorous.
Speaker 2: He's going to keep telling everybody that he's not a not a socialist.
Speaker 3: And he goes on a tear. He is just playing all sorts of tough guy.
Speaker 2: And after he gets the nomination he takes it to the microphone and well, I'm gonna share it with you. I think again it's clean. They're pretty sure landing. But just in case you're ready. Good stuff who will do anything Blue Cross, Blue Shield wants him to do, including raise your race.
Speaker 3: Mike Rogers is a guy who introduced legislation to increase the flow of opioids. He did that while I was in high school.
Speaker 7: Mike Rogers a guy who's politics and vision and perspective are old.
Speaker 2: Mike Rogers is a guy who.
Speaker 3: Has never shot away from a corporation.
Speaker 2: You can do a favor for. Mike Rogers is a guy who believe it or not went back to the floor, so we can lick every single boot Donald Trump owns to pay for his endorsement.
Speaker 3: I'm sools are.
Speaker 2: If you want a senator's.
Speaker 3: Gonna lick some boots, fine, go vote for Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 2: But if you want a senator who's gonna stand up to Donald Trump, then you've.
Speaker 3: Got your option right here.
Speaker 2: He'll stand with care he'll stand with communists, and everybody he disagrees with is a boot licker. So tough and so bold. He also said of Mike Rogers that if you want to get tough, it's gonna work out very bad for you. I mean, it's an obvious, obvious threat that he is putting out here when he says, you're not going to have safe quarter from people holding you accountable.
Speaker 3: He said those words about Mike Rogers.
Speaker 2: The Republican You are not going to have safe quarterer from people holding you accountable.
Speaker 3: So we understand that that's a threat.
Speaker 2: Right, we understand that it's a threat.
Speaker 3: It's clearly a threat.
Speaker 2: But it's part of what is obviously calculated as the need to be a tough guy for the people in Michigan. Because not only is he gonna get tough with Mike Rogers. He said of Mike Rogers that if you want to come and have a conversation, well you won't be able to handle the questioning, and you're going to wither under the questioning because of the crimes you have committed.
Speaker 3: What crimes did Mike Rogers commit?
Speaker 2: What crimes did he commit? He served in the US Army from eighty five to eighty nine. What crimes did he commit? He was a special agent with the FBI from eighty nine to ninety four. He was interviewed to be the director of the FBI after Comy was dismissed. What crimes serving our country? Twice? But Abdul I'll say it also wants to be a tough guy on his name, and he decides to pull this Sonny hosting card and say, if you can't pronounce my name, don't talk about me.
Speaker 3: You know they think that you want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is keep the.
Speaker 2: Name out of your damn. If you haven't give me lessons, you'll give me lessons in what keeping your name out of my mouth? Your website reads Abdul for Senate dot Com.
Speaker 3: Look at it, it's right there. It's right there.
Speaker 2: If you're part of the live stream on YouTube and rumble, it's right there, it says Abdul for Senate dot Com. You call yourself Abdul because you didn't think the voters were capable of pronouncing adul Rahman. Oh, I can say it, I guess I can say things about you now, tough guy. Look, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the biggest, not the fastest. I accept this about me. I'll say anything I want about you anytime I want to say it about you. And there is no fear that I have that you're going to get angry with me. Get angry. Can't help that. I don't think you should people say things about me all the time. Move on with your day. I know what it's like to get angry, and I know what it's like to act inappropriately.
Speaker 3: And I didn't mine on CA.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even cable news, it was public access nonsense. Learned a lot from those days. I would not have been a good candidate in those days, nor would I have been a good radio host in those days. You learn, you grow, you get smarter, you stop being dumb. But you don't play the tough guy. There's one thing that I have learned is that you don't play the tough guy. The tough thing it's never tough. It's never, ever ever tough comes across as weird and it's performative. Honestly, you could might not just be a finance bro and put on a vest. What are you doing. I know what it is like to do the wrong thing. You shouldn't do the wrong thing. But if you think we can't talk about you and your nonsense policies, and you're lying, as I see it, to the people all around you. If you can't say my name, keep it out of your mouth. Stop.
Speaker 3: We're gonna discuss you and your policies.
Speaker 2: And oh the one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars you took from CARE, the Council from American Islamic Relations a front group as described for the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization deemed the terrorist organization is CARE by the UAE. Buy Florida, buy Texas, and let's start there, a do Rahan. Taking money from CARE is worse than taking money from APAK. What I just needed that to soak right, just needed that to hang out there in the ether for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let me say it again, for the people in the cheap seats.
Speaker 2: If you take money from Care, that is far more problematic than if you take money from APAK. People who take Care money can't be elected to office. People who take Care money are connected to some of the worst bigotries and atrocities. Ever, how about just the subjugation of women within their own culture. Because I'm watching right now. There is.
Speaker 3: Abdu Rahmann. He has guy, he's.
Speaker 2: Got his collar open, he's got a button unbuttoned, and it's wide open, and there's his face for everybody to see. And then to the left is a Muslim woman who has to wear a full head covering and long sleeves and everything else.
Speaker 3: He's find and open. She's not. Oh, Tony, you can't talk about culture, you bet?
Speaker 2: I can. You know why I can pronounce his name? If we want to do this, We're gonna do all of this, guys, and I think we should. So I start where I start taking money from Care a front group, as described as reported, taking money from Care is far more disqualifying. Nope, say it differently, Tony, taking money from Care is disqualifying. Taking money from APAC you cannot like, but it's certainly not disqualifying. Care is worse. If a pack is bad, care is worse. This is my take. A pack is Americans care. I'm not so sure neither are you, not that you cared at all? And Care is going to front a group, a terrorist group as described that thinks that that woman should live undercover.
Speaker 3: Quite literally. But this will get us.
Speaker 2: Into the common of Islam as a political system, not a religion, and that's going to be a whole nother subject. Although it is a political system and not a religion. I'm not going to apologize for saying. So see what happens when you do the tough guy thing. See now, you're not talking about policy, We're talking about the kind of person you are. And the kind of person you are is not the kind of person who has a temperament who can be an elected office. Just not. This is the start of a very long conversation that we're going to be having through November.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. This is Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Today. I was looking at the markets which are down right now, and then I read that Ford.
Speaker 3: Has Ford not learned a lesson or does see an opportunity.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Ford Motor Company, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today guys. Great to be with you live streaming on YouTube and rumble Tony Katz, go to a Twitter or are also known as ex Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Katz Radio. Ford did the f one fifty Lightning. Now, I have driven the lightning many times over. I used to work with a local car dealership and they would provide a vehicle and it was the Lightning, which is the electric f one fifty.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you, it's outstanding.
Speaker 2: The speed is nuts, the comfort is great, It's outstanding. I loved it, loved it. Tried to buy one. Yes, I tried to buy an electric because I work from home and stuff and so you know, I have studio things and everything else, and so it seemed to work. The price they wanted was insane. No one's buying them. The price they wanted was surreal. Then you read that Ford is taking a look at another EV platform, which they call you EV Universal Electric Vehicle. It's a new platform and they are coming out with the Ford Fathom and the Ford Fathom is going to have a starting price of twenty nine and forty five dollars. It's going to be a pickup thirty thousand dollars electric pickups. They're a market for this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pre Orders for a five passenger truck will begin in early twenty twenty seven. It'll deliver summer or fall in twenty twenty seven, and there's no images of what the truck looks like yet.
Speaker 3: They're doubling down on evs.
Speaker 2: I have questions. This is Tony kat.
Speaker 1: Today Live from vall Hartbeyer and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Cats Today. You can't deny that Tucker Carlson knows how.
Speaker 2: To make news.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 2: He really and truly does know how to The one thing that we had discussed repeatedly when Tucker Carlson was at Fox was that a lot of people can comment on news, making news very very different, starting a conversation about an idea, very very very different. Did I say hello, Tony Kats, Tony Kats Today live streaming on YouTube and rumble Tony Kats on the Twitter, ex Tony Kats, Facebook, Tony Kats Radio.
Speaker 3: That's not easy to do and he was able to do that, and it was quite impressive.
Speaker 2: Glenn Beck was able to do that, quite impressive. Both have gone in different directions now Glenn Beck has been able to reinvent himself a couple of times. It's an incredible story. Really is Tucker after leaving Fox rightly or wrongly fired? I think debated? But he went on his own and started this thing. He started doing the interviews and the videos on Twitter on X and people like, look, see you don't need Fox because they were mad at Fox, mad as can be for letting him go. And I understood that. I thought it wasn't the right move. And Tucker was doing his videos and he looked at the millions of views like this, this is unbelievable. It's unbelievable. And then Tucker went to Russia and people said, oh, sure, he's going to glorify Putin.
Speaker 3: I said, wait a second.
Speaker 2: You you have a chance to interview of Vladimir Putin. You take the chance, you go in your interview of Vladimir Putin. I had no issue with him doing that. I had no issue with the interview. I like parts, didn't like parts. Fine, letting him talk too much. He's trying to as Putin is doing trying to reinvent history as the reasons why he actually the Russians owned this land and that land or the Ukraine, et cetera. That part didn't bother me. It was kind of the typical stuff I would expect from Putin.
Speaker 3: What got to me.
Speaker 2: Was Tucker going to a Russian supermarket which we would just call market because there's no way it was super and saying, look how clean this is. Isn't this great? And look at these prices. These prices are incredible. At that moment, the term useful idiot just punches you in the face. Oh it slapshit both ways with the hand to the front.
Speaker 3: And to the back.
Speaker 2: It's a Russian supermarket that they sent you. This is good. They happened to send you to the one that actually had some food. No, things are not great with the Russian economy.
Speaker 3: They're better.
Speaker 2: You're gonna now start saying, wow, the system here is really terrific.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you? What next?
Speaker 2: Bringing back Walter Duranty to tell me there's no famine in Ukraine?
Speaker 3: Stop it?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You could watch him doing it, and all I could think of my head is slow motion, Oh, come bu But no Once he did that, he was he.
Speaker 3: Was gone, and he has proven himself gone ever since.
Speaker 2: And now he is in the place where never mind his anti Israel zealotry, but rather he's in the place of Trump lied to you, Duntaud, Trump betrayed you.
Speaker 3: Maga is dead.
Speaker 2: And it is up to me, Tucker Carlson, to make things right, which he followed it up with that was my laugh impression. Sometimes it's better. That wasn't my best one.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be a little deeper, a little more rich. It's more like that. It's more.
Speaker 2: And Tucker put out a photo last week. It was him and this guy Joe Kent. If you remember the story of Joe Kenton. Oh what a whistleblower, not a not a whistleblower. And it's Congressman Thomas Massey, who to me is great disappointment. And it's former Representative Marjorie Taylor Green, who I said at then and I say it now. Marjorie Taylor Green was somebody who was going to vote the way I wanted her to vote a few times, and that's what I was gonna to deal with. No part of me wants anything to do with Marjorie Taylor Green. I'm still not a space lavers a space lasers. Sorry, I'm not past the space lasers. That was just weird. Everything about her, everything about.
Speaker 3: Her just no, thanks, none.
Speaker 2: And I still say that if you're connected to Marjorie Taylor Green and you want to do something and she's the person you're doing with with, no, no, no, no, it matters.
Speaker 3: It matters. Sometimes the bedfellow matters.
Speaker 2: This goes back to something that Abdul Sad said when he was asked about who he campaigns with and the kind of people like the absolute free Cassan Piker, and he was asked this question, do.
Speaker 3: You intend to continue to campaign with a Sunpiker.
Speaker 4: I'm focused on campaigning in this state, all over the state.
Speaker 2: I'm not as focused on who I'm campaigning with. I'm focused on who I'm campaigning for, which is you're not focusing on who you're campaigning with. Okay, go campaigning with David Duke and let me know how it goes. I'll wait, I'll just I'll wait right here and let's see how it goes. No, no, you're not concerned with who you're campaigning with. What Republican could ever get away with that line, you're not concerned about who you're campaigning with, a guy who says he hates the country and we deserve nine to eleven. If I went campaigning with Greg Baveno, who ran a border patrol, who was doing the ice work in Minneapolis, I'd get vilified four ways from Sunday. But you can campaign with this commed, loving hassan piker, this pseudo tough guy, and it's fun. Who else can you campaign with?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: If it doesn't matter you're campaigning with, I just want.
Speaker 3: To know how the new rules work.
Speaker 2: You're associated with Marjorie Taylor Green, and I'm like, okay, I'm out, it's unserious. But Tucker has unveiled a tent point manifesto, and it's this conversation of whether or not he's actually thinking of a third party run.
Speaker 3: I have, and you've heard me discuss this.
Speaker 2: If you've been with the show for any length of time, I am fine with third parties. I'm very okay with third parties. You want to create a third party, go ahead. You want to run in a third party, you go right ahead. You have the right to do what you will. You're an American citizen, and if you think that there is a need for a new party that isn't quite sharing what it is that you want, right, the parties aren't sharing what you want, so you want to create something new. No one should be able to stop. That's nutty. I don't even believe in the idea of throwing away your vote. It is yours. I think there are sometimes bad votes. I think sometimes people are voting like morons, but it's your vote, go ahead. But outcomes this ten point manifesto, So it makes people wonder whether or not he's going to be creating his own political party. And I'm going through what his ten points are. Now, this is how Axios put it together. Right, His ten point plan one is fair. The same rules should apply to president's federal agents and elites such as Jeffrey Epstein whose impunity Wait, I know, I don't know that's right. Fair, that's what he said that fair. I've got this right. Well, I would not disagree with this, and I think this is important for us to go through it because what we will find is that I don't think on the baseline stuff Tucker and I would disagree on the idea of fairness and of the idea of the United States being what he might describe as.
Speaker 3: As sovereign.
Speaker 2: Right. We are in charge of us, We decide us and our future. Where we would wholeheartedly disagree aggressively disagree is to the place where he thinks that the United States is pushed into action by Israel, for example, Iran. If anything has shown us that that's not true, it is the last four months.
Speaker 3: It is silly talk.
Speaker 2: It's as silly as having Daryl Cooper on your show and thinking you're getting a history lesson. It is false, and there a divide cannot be overcome. Well, we may agree that the last thing in the world we should want on any stretch is the United States being subservient to another nation. And not only will I agree to that, I will say it time and again and again and again. The idea that the United States is controlled by Israel is the kind of thing that is said by Ilhano Mar and Rashida Talib, and those Jew hating bigots are not people should emulate.
Speaker 3: He then goes into the next which is productive.
Speaker 2: Americas should rebuild farming and manufacturing and craftsmanship while rejecting an economy dominated by finance, real estate speculations, surveillance systems and weapons.
Speaker 3: Now, now we're getting into.
Speaker 2: A very unique divide because I have supported the bringing back of manufacturing for as long as I've been political, and I can remember being at events like south By Southwest. I was doing some tech work at the time and being around these tech people, and I would talk about the need for manufacturing. I'd get laughed at nobody needs to build chairs in the United States. Well they were wrong. Of course, we need to build chairs in the United States. You need jobs for all people, and you need to be able to have a manufacturing base to be able to handle your business when the world decides it's not interested in your business.
Speaker 3: But there's also nothing wrong with finance.
Speaker 2: Now, this gets into a place where I believe he starts referring to loans and interest as usury. Well it's not. It's how capital gets dispersed and how growth takes place.
Speaker 3: And to call.
Speaker 2: Interest rates usury is to buy into an Islamist mindset.
Speaker 3: No, thank you.
Speaker 2: He can be right on something and wrong on something else that I'm willing to discuss it. As such, he talks about beauty that urban planners have uglified American cities, portrayed in brutalist architecture and a whole bunch of other things. Well, I've talked about this for forever. Art matters, cleaning up the statues in DC matters, ending the blight, changes the mind. And yes, for years, the so called artists have been pushing nihilism nothingness as opposed to grandeur and greatness and things that thought provoke. Instead, it has turned into silly, childlike art projects, people peeing on a crucifix or taping a banana to a wall and saying twelve million dollars please.
Speaker 3: So this is just some of it. It's funny Tucker here has not said anything.
Speaker 2: That is wild. He just then tries to couch it in something that is wild. I mean, that's you go through this and you'd be like, yes, this, but know that it's that that's the problem. It's the that that doesn't even make the free society. And if Tucker now wants to start a conversation about these ideas great, is he prepared to defend them. Is he prepared to recognize when he is wrong? Because I am more than prepared to show him that he is wrong to discuss these things out that the things he says that are detrimental for American society are not that it is not an all or nothing proposition in the majority of cases, but rather in the very few cases.
Speaker 3: And where in his ten points.
Speaker 2: Does he engage the idea that America is not land, it is the ideal, and that Jade Vance is wrong. I'm sure we're all gonna be talking about this in the weeks I had. I'm looking forward to it. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz. Today President Trump talking about the economy and he sends himself out to Las Vegas to do it. He goes to Las Vegas and he says, you guys, you're all focused on affordability. What are you doing? They told you to be focused on affordability.
Speaker 3: This economy, it's it's doing terrific.
Speaker 8: Americans are working in the United States right now that at any point in the history of our country.
Speaker 3: I saw poles to television.
Speaker 8: I say, Donald Trump, polls on the economy aren't good.
Speaker 3: The economy is the greatest economy we've ever had by far. The economy aren't good. Fake poles just like fake right.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna get more into this a little bit later. I like the President going out there to talk about successes. Do not diminish what people are experiencing when it comes to costs. Don't don't do that. That is a mistake. You don't lose sight of the fact that people are paying more for a whole host of things, and some prices absolutely have come down. Just there's a way to do this that you come out looking good because you're having an honest, clear conversation, and you should do that. Don't dismiss what people are going through. Mean, while Iranian media says US and Israeli ships are blocked in or moves straight under the draft plan, US and Israeli ships won't be able to transit the straight up her moves under the new deal. Oh okay, can I can I say again? I don't believe anything, absolutely none of it. There are right now so many stories. This is Hey, how how do I get my column in so I can still get.
Speaker 3: Paid this week? That's what a lot of this is coming out.
Speaker 2: As US ships can't go through the straight We're gonna sign that deal.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm already on record with where I believe we have to be and this regime being ended. The President is not with me on this, So let's see where he goes. Let's see where he goes.
Speaker 4: But this story, yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't believe it. I don't. I'm Tony Katz.
Speaker 3: Three more things, Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 2: It's always a pleasure to be here, guys, thanks for being a part of the show.
Speaker 3: Live streaming YouTube Rumble.
Speaker 2: Look for Tony Katz Twitter, which is known as x Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Kats Radio. Find everything at.
Speaker 3: Tony kats dot com. What are three more things?
Speaker 2: Three more things are stories that should be front page news, but because of everything on the front pages, it does not become from page news. And I want to make sure that I bring that to you. I've got more than three. I'm gonna move through this stuff kind of quickly. First, Anthony Fauci found a contempt for his pleading the fifth and one hundred and eleven times did he have the right to do so?
Speaker 3: That's that's number one.
Speaker 2: He was founding contempt, and of course this was done on shamefully ideological lines. Democrats don't seem to care that he lied, then, just don't Why don't you care? You might? You have to lud and glorify him because Trump bad. It's it's it is embarrassing, is what it is. Also word that the Senate Judiciary Committee now has access to his cell phone and phone records, so we may learn more. Then there is Alberta, Canada. Alberta, Canada. The premiere of Alberta's a woman by the name of Danielle Smith who has reported a little uh, a little rugged, a little a little willing to try things. She has set things in motion for a referendum in October that's going to ask the province whether or not they should stay in Canada. Mister President, I may have found the actual fifty first state, so as I understand the process and the reporting from the Wall Street Journal, they have to have a referendum, and if they say we should be talking about removing ourselves from Canada, that starts the process on a second referendum, which is the binding referendum on whether or not they want to leave for good. Alberta has something to its advantage that the other regions don't.
Speaker 3: They've got oil.
Speaker 2: And they've got a good amount of it, and Soda looks to Alberta in the oil and gas revenue as hugely important for their economic future. So this is for them very very very concerning.
Speaker 3: So Danielle Smith has said.
Speaker 2: And I'm quoting here, I've watched the separatist movement since I got involved in politics back in the nineties, and I don't think I've ever seen the support as high as it was after the Liberals got elected last year. That's Mark Carney who took over for Justin Trudeau. You had a chance for Pierre Poliev and the Canadian said nope, mainly because Trump put on the tariffs, and the anger was so great with Trump that they said, We're going to stick it to everybody by keeping with the Liberals, which is a very weird thing to do to yourself, but they did it. Seven hundred thousand Albertans have signed petitions either for leaving or staying. Seven hundred thousand out of five million, so a number approaching twenty percent. And She's like, we need to have ourselves a question, a conversation about this. I'm fascinated by it. Could Alberta survive on its own? I don't know enough about their politics outside of the gas a nation of five million, I don't know how that would actually work. I do know that somebody in the chat room said, we can trade Canada Alberta for California. I'm mostly in I think we should just trade them Alberta for Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 3: That's a deal.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom and Scott Wiener, Gavin Newsom, Scott Wiener and Mark Ruffalo, they can all they can, just they can have all of them instant citizenship. Just please please take them. Then there is what we knew to be true about the election in Michigan. It's bad news for the Democrats in a general. No, never mind, you didn't want Abdul say Ed to win. Never Mind you want the Republican to win. Maybe you wanted Haley Stevens, whatever the case may be. Maybe you want to do I'll say it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 2: You'd be wrong, but you could. What that vote did. Remember the polling had sa ed in those in that last week up by double digits. He was gonna win by thirteen points, sixteen points. He won by a point one percentage point. And that means you now have half the Democrat party that voted. By the way, neither candidate got more than fifty percent. They were both under fifty percent. What are the half that vote for Haley Stevens. Are they going to hold their nose and vote for abdul said or are they going to say I'm not going to vote at all? Are they going to vote for the Republican Mike.
Speaker 3: Rogers, we brought this up the other day.
Speaker 2: It's a problem for Democrats because they don't have anything that's unifying. But Harry Enton over there at CNN showing some other numbers that are of grave concern to the left.
Speaker 9: In your Navy Blue, you've got Haley Stevens, and your Columbia Blue, you've got Abdul Osayed. And what you see here is you see that Haley Stevens did particularly well in this corridor.
Speaker 3: And what's in this corridor.
Speaker 9: Well, there are a lot of working class voters and a lot of African American voters. Abdul Asaya did very poorly amongst these groups in the primary.
Speaker 3: It's going to be.
Speaker 9: Very interesting to see whether or not he can bring them into the tent come the general election.
Speaker 3: Bring those swing voters with.
Speaker 9: Them, because where abdul Asaya did well, to be honest with you, we're really just college towns. That's where he really ran up the score. This is ann Arbor. An arbor's in this county, and arbor, of course, is the University of Michigan. We zone out a little bit. Another place he did particularly well was lancing. Again, we're talking twenty plus point margins.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: First things first, never go blue.
Speaker 2: Said it, not apologizing for anything.
Speaker 3: Oh, such a shame, University of Michigan.
Speaker 2: There are two stories here that we can now utilize. First, the so called educated always vote for the most vicious.
Speaker 3: They're not being educated, they're being indoctrinated.
Speaker 2: But the other one where Arianson started was a conversation we had here.
Speaker 3: Well over a week ago.
Speaker 2: Black voters, black Democrats. The Democrat Party has left you for dead, and they will take for granted that you're going to vote for them. They are so busy trying to get all the Muslim voters to love them. They have forgotten you. You don't count, Your interests don't count. The Islamists have decided that they can run on the whole grievance factor. Oh we're being oppressed, Oh we're being attacked. Oh we're being abused, while they are the abusers. And they do this by not necessarily pushing what their Islamist desires are, which is for you black Democrats not to be able to be Christians. I mean, that's what the Islamist does. They aligned with the Communists who have now taken over the party. That's what we call the Red Green Alliance. And your issues don't matter at all. You will never matter. You fought for civil rights, you have a grievance, not all some with the country. You have a history in the United States, you have a story of the United States. You have generations living in the United States. And what they have said is you don't count your history, your struggles.
Speaker 3: Nope, you got pushed to the side.
Speaker 2: You think they're gonna pay attention to any issue you have, you are nuts. Al Sharpton will talk about it because he already made his money. But your kids are gonna get hosed. It's time to become Republicans. It's always been your party anyway. Everything the Democrats have ever told you is a lie. You know it's a lie. They're gonna do this for you, They're gonna do that for you. There's gonna be programs this, and programs that. Now, truly, what they were doing was not discussing black voters. What they were saying is we have to provide this to this group and that to that group. And they were looking for more and more reasons to be able to get people to vote for them. We're gonna provide this, We're gonna provide that. And then they did something truly evil and said, you can't provide for yourself here, you can't provide for yourself there. You shouldn't have to provide for yourself here and there. And they really did this to poor voters, liberal voters to try and make them dependent. That's their history. That's what the left did. I don't argue any perfection of a political party. I am saying with clarity that the reason black voters didn't go for Abduel said is because they understand that they just got pushed aside for Islamists and communists and black voters, you should be pissed, and you should let them know by voting for people who might pay attention to you. Now, the fact that Republicans may not be smart enough to call up and say can I speak at your church?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: They they ain't that bright, they're not they're not, so you might have to help them with that it's it's I agree, it's nonsense that you'd have to help them with that. I'm saying right now. Invite me to your church. I will be there. I will be there, I will gladly speak. Would love to on this topic joyfully. It'd be a pleasure to do. But we discussed this a couple of weeks ago, and now the data's coming out could not be more factual. Guys, black voters now, I wonder if we want to say black liberal voters, because I always believe it is about the liberalism and not the color of skin.
Speaker 3: It's but the ideological.
Speaker 2: But they're starting to understand that they're getting screwed, that these people don't have their best interests because they don't because what they believe in is not what in a grander sense or in a broader sense, black voters have been fighting for.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: And you know who won't admit to this, Sonny Hosting and Whoopy Goldberg and t ec Coats. Nope, they won't. But you know, invite me to your church. Please invite me to anything. I'll speak. I'd love to. I'd be thrilled to thrilled to do it. You need to do something and that is make sure your data is protected Withincogni because everything is out there for these scammers. They've got files on you that have got all your personal information, your family's personal information, I mean your kids' names. We understand it's got your kids' names, and they send you those fishing text messages. How do they know so much about you? Because there's a file on you. The data brokers, it's a multi billion dollar industry and they are costing you billions. Twenty billion plus dollars lost to fraud last year alone. These scammers are prepared. You need to be prepared. You need incognit I N C O G N I in Cogni dot com, going broker by broker, forcing each one to delete your file.
Speaker 3: You they tell you can't.
Speaker 2: Opt out, Oh no no, and Cogni finds the opt out and gets it done. And if your data, they try and put it back and Cogniti finds it again and removes it again. All legally. Go to Incogniti dot com slash cats katz that's the website and Cogniti dot com slash cats. Go right now and get sixty percent off use my last name promo code cats k A t Z. That's in cognity dot com. Slash cats. Do that right now, get sixty percent off, take your private life off of the market in cogni dot com.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today.
Speaker 2: You may not have seen it, but President Trump when he was in Nevada speaking about the economy, he invited this couple on stage to say a few words. And this woman was going to speak. It was a no tax on tips and economic things. And she's got her husband, she's gotten two kids. Tony Kats Tony Kats today. So she is holding the infant, he is holding the toddler. She is going to take the podium and speak. She's nervous. She gives the infant to the husband. The husband puts a toddler on the ground. Toddler can walk and hold his hand, right, can't have both kids in each hand. While this is happening, the President gives her the podium and the kid.
Speaker 3: The toddler wants to be next to mom.
Speaker 7: Stand here before you and speak.
Speaker 2: The todther then starts to run off towards the end of the stage. Trump, like Grandpa, would chase the grandkid for getting too close to the egg. You're getting mere a sharp knife, chases after the kid to make sure he doesn't run.
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, you gotta go get.
Speaker 2: Him off like a light, and then yells to the crowd, I didn't want him to fall off the stage like Biden. It is an adorable moment. It is it is full grandpa, it is. He's done that before. Everybody who has young kids has done that before.
Speaker 3: They've all done it before.
Speaker 2: My point of this is they tell us that Donald Trump is this doddering old man with dementia. You want me, you want me to show you that again. You want me to show you that again. Seems like he's got some pretty good reflexes. It seems that he's fully aware of keeping an eye on the kid. Turned around, saw the kid. He's like, oh, let me go get him everything. They they would never talk about Biden, but the Holso never talked about this. They just say the things they say because they say them, not that has any connection to reality.
Speaker 3: More show is coming up. I'm glad you guys are here. This is Tony Kats today.
Speaker 1: Why from vall Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: So Anthony Fauci is held in contempt of Congress Good. This is not about the pardon, as Senator Rand Paul explained, This is about what he did after the pardon. This is about his pleading the Fifth one hundred and eleven times to questions that may or may not be Fifth worthy, and whether or not he himself Anthony Fauci made it impossible to plead the fifth because he started by going after Senator Paul before pleading it. Tony Katz Tony Katz today, guys, an absolute pleasure to be here, to be with you. Find everything I do over at Tony katz dot com. Everybody has got their take, everybody's got their philosophy. And of course, when it comes to this hearing this idea of contempt, what you have is politics. Democrats saying, how dare you that man saved us? Versus Republican saying we have his diaries that were on his computer, and my gosh, he's showing that he lied every single day. Every day. Origins gain a function, masks social distancing.
Speaker 3: The six feet thing was made up.
Speaker 2: It was lie after lie after lie, all the while loving the adulation and the glory. Once you want to have your picture taken. You're not really concerned about what it takes to get your picture taken. You'll do anything, and he did, including recognizing that the efficacy of vaccines wasn't going to stop the spread.
Speaker 3: But he didn't want to say that so much.
Speaker 2: Publicly or things like that publicly, because he didn't want to stop people from getting the vaccine. So therefore, you stopped sharing, or prevented the sharing, or hid information from the American people so they can make an informed decision. Instead, you scared an entire generation. I feel awful, not for grownups who got vaccinated. I don't actually, I think the vast majority of Americans are totally fine and will be totally fine. But kids. We didn't know much about this this vaccine, and we vaccinated kids when it was understood early on. The kids were not dying from COVID. In my gosh, even the amount of people who actually died from COVID was a small number. There were comorbidities that abounded. Kids weren't dying. If kids had been d I said this at the time, we may not have known each other. Then if kids had been dying from COVID, parents would have been shooting other parents in the street to get their kid vaccinated first. You wouldn't have done that for your kid. You wouldn't have done anything, of course you would have. They would have been out of their minds searching for vaccines, lining their kids up to get the vaccines. Kids weren't dying. Kids were fine, not just in the main, in the vast majority, if not the near totality of cases. That's not to say that there weren't one or two, or a group or a handful that got sick. Some kids died, of course, they had other issues, but not like adults, not like seniors. No, no, no, no, no, no no. Look at the numbers, look at the data. Minuscule, and you don't lock down a generation of kids and tell them they can't see their friends and they have to wear a mask and everything else from minuscule. That's madness, that's control. And we properly, properly hate Fauci and hate those who are in government for it. We hate Burks, we hate the CDC, We hate those who made it political. We hate those who were desperate to keep lockdowns. We hate Randy Weingart.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: Hate is a strong word, but it is the right one. We hate these people for what they did to our kids and what they did to society, and those people who truly believed that you're allowed to stop the society from thriving. The Constitution goes on pause because there's an epidemic or a pandemic, and a doctor said, so I didn't vote for that doctor. Screw them, And the Constitution remains no matter what. And I really do hope, like you might really hope that when one of these things comes around again, because it will, we remember this and we don't engage lockdowns and we push back aggressively, and that includes cops. You don't lock people down. You're wrong. You got to look at the government leadership and say you're wrong. We won't do this, we won't act like this, and we have to be able to fight back against that. Oh, I absolutely, I say that without an ounce of hesitation, and I think you do as well. I certainly hope you do as well. You want us to trust science. Science has to be open and honest and transparent and clear. Here's what it says, Here's what it doesn't say. Here's what we think it means. You got to make the call for you force. Force is not science Fauci lied, so Fauci being held in contempt and at Senator Ran Paul leading the Senate Judiciary Committee in this conversation. In this vote, eight.
Speaker 7: Days ago, doctor Anthony Fauci sat before this committee in the witness chair under subpoena for conduct covered by the President Biden's full and unconditional pardon reaching back to twenty fourteen. Doctor Fauci faced no risk of federal prosecution. All he had to do is tell the truth more than one hundred times. Though he refused, The Chair ruled that doctor Fauci's assertion of the Fifth Amendment privilege was unsupported in light of the pardon and the testimony he offered in his opening statement. The Chair directed Anthony Fauci to answer.
Speaker 2: He refused.
Speaker 7: Again. That is what we were voting on today, not his opinions, not his policies, not anything he said from a podium six years ago. We were voting on whether or witness who has received the benefit of a sweeping federal pardon, can be ordered by this committee to answer questions and then defy that order without consequence. More than a million Americans died from COVID, many of them died alone workers were forced to choose between a mandate and a job they needed. Businesses closed and never reopened. Children lost years of school they will never get back. Americans lost the freedom to work, to worship, and to decide what went into their own bodies. Nothing we do today can undo those losses, but silence does not honor them either. This committee and the American people have a right to know why doctor Fauci's agency funded dangerous research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and what role he played in approving and overseeing it. Why he told his colleagues to delete emails, why he told them to delete emails and then delete the deleted file. What was he told in January twenty twenty, what was said on those calls, what his agency did with and for the intelligence community, And whether, knowing what he knows now, he still believes that the risks were worth taking. Documents tell only part of the story. Many of these questions can be answered only by doctor Fauci.
Speaker 2: I don't actually care if he thinks the risks were worth taking. Now that question doesn't move me. But you are funding the gain of function research in a Chinese virology lab. What's wrong with US, and that gain of function. Research is only utilized to figure out how you could I mean really, how you could create more harm. But you did lie about it. He did lie about the funding. Again, there is a reason to put him on trial.
Speaker 7: He answered, none of them.
Speaker 2: There will be another pandemic.
Speaker 7: The time to determine which legislative reforms are necessary to ensure that the mistakes of the past are not repeated.
Speaker 3: Is now, not later.
Speaker 7: This Committee passed the Bipartisan Risky Research Review Act to strengthen oversight of dangerous life sciences research.
Speaker 2: Funded by the federal government to.
Speaker 7: Address failures exposed by the COVID nineteen pandemic. But Congress cannot determine what additional reforms are necessary until it fully understands what remains unanswered. Holding a witness and contempt is a serious thing, and it should be rare. But the contempt power exists for precisely this circumstance. Oversight is not a courtesy this Committee extends, or a favor a former official grants us. It is a constitutional obligation, and when voluntary cooperation ends, Congress must be able to compel compliance with its lawful demands. That is Congress's compulsory instrument. A subpoena is not an invitation. A subpoena with no consequence is not a subpoena.
Speaker 3: It's a suggestion. Seeking the truth is not a witch hunt.
Speaker 7: Accountability is not vengeance. Accountability is what stands between the American people and a repeat of the mistakes and the very real consequences of the past.
Speaker 2: Well said, I have no problem with this. I can't imagine that others do, except of course they do, because why in the world should we want information, Why in the world should we want the facts when we can have just the radical concepts that somehow it's wrong to tell a lawyer who was not called as a witness that he can't give testimony. Remember that Fauci's lawyer wanted to argue with Rand Paul. Fauci's lawyer could speak to his client, give advice to his client, give thoughts to his client, but he wasn't there to testify. But Senator Richard Blumenthal, who lied about his Vietnam service, thinks that that was the worst thing that ever happened. Thank you, mister Senader Bluemendal.
Speaker 10: I moved to postpone consideration of this resolution and TOVID committee has an opportunity to hear from doctor Fauci's attorney, who was forcibly removed from the hearing last week. I should point out that doctor Fouchi had a well founded fear based on facts that he was in jeopardy of prosecution for perjury. In fact, the chairman and others on the committee have said the quiet part out loud. They've shouted it repeatedly. That their objective in that proceeding was, in fact to put doctor Fauci behind bars.
Speaker 2: If they shouted it out loud, it's very hard to say that that was the quiet part out loud because they shouted it.
Speaker 3: But let's let let's not you know, split hairs.
Speaker 10: Here represented by council who attempted to speak at this proceeding. Even during the darkest days of the McCarthy hearings, council were allowed to speak.
Speaker 2: So there are two guys sitting behind center. Bloomenthal aides. I don't know ifther his aids or not, but the minute he said McCarthy, one guy just looked up. It was like, is this happening? It's either that or he looked up and he said, did I leave the iron on it was one or the other.
Speaker 3: We're reverencing McCarthy.
Speaker 2: Now, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: It would be one thing.
Speaker 2: If you said that Anthony Fauci shouldn't be allowed to have a lawyer, that would be nuts.
Speaker 3: I would oppose that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 2: But the idea of whether or not the lawyer could testify, are you, No, he was not a witness. He is the lawyer to Fauci, and he can therefore advise Fauci. He cannot in any way do anything else. And what Richard Blumenthal is doing here is saying but when I believe that's the uh, that's the official version. That's what he did, whining, bitching, kvetching the whole thing. Senator Gary Peters, Democrat, Michigan. He's the guy not running for reelection. They're that he's the guy who uh uh, the Islamist, the Islamo Marxist.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're calling him these days.
Speaker 2: A duel al saied, a pseudo tough guy. Oh, oh, it's getting ridiculous. Are him and Hassan Piker the two biggest pansies who ever walked?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't care how much as San Piker works out means nothing. Whimp can't handle anything, cannot handle a criticism nothing. He is what he is. I apologize for saying that I hate America. No one believes you can't no one, just like no one believes Abdul say ed what he's like.
Speaker 3: You know, I love the Jews.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. By the way, that's not allowed in today Democratic Party. So you're going to get in trouble or you're just somebody who's lying for votes that we all see you. Either way, just whimp, but we'll get to that later. This was Senator Gary Peters considered.
Speaker 11: Until the Chairman provides all members of this committee with access to all documents, transcripts, and materials related to this investigation, which I have repeatedly requested since the beginning of this Congress, Senator and Committee rules are clear that all members of this committee have a right to access committee documents. The Chairman has publicly stated he has received over one million documents as part of this investigation and has only shared a small fraction with a minority despite repeated request over the past year and a half. That's why I urge my colleagues to vote for this and I just want to reply to some of the comments made by the chair that we just didn't want I want to look at this information. We have been asking for information for quite some period of time over the past eighteen months, and at every turn, whether it's the documents or trying to have the ability to question witnesses, we have been denied. Just in April of this year, your staff conducted a transcribed interview of Ralph Barrick without even notifying my staff about the interview. After you posted the transcript publicly, we asked for the unredacted version and the classified portion received absolutely no response. Refuse to let the minority participate in the transcribed interview that doctor Fauci agreed to do voluntarily to a common on one of my colleagues made, we could just do it and have a transcript in private. We were open to that. Doctor Fauci was open to it, but we were declined ability to do that. It was going to be one sided, and when he knew it was going to be one sided, he didn't want to come in. This committee normally always deals in a bipartisan way. We should have been there asking those questions.
Speaker 2: If we want to argue that this committee always works in a bipartisan way. I think if you want to argue, hey, some procedural things weren't done properly, I think you can go right ahead. But if you want to talk about a bipartisan way, what is where's the bipartisanship of the political left to say, yes, things were handled wrong, and yes Anthony Fauci handled things wrong. I can argue that Donald Trump handled things wrong. I could argue that Mike Pen's handled things wrong. I could argue Joe Biden handled things wrong. A lot of people handle things wrong. My then governor in my state, Eric Holcombe, Republican, handled things really wrong. Where are you to say this, Gary Peters, where are you to say that Anthony Fauci and Joe Biden handled things wrong? Where are you to say that the CDC handled things wrong? And the answers You're nowhere? You're nowhere. So we can see very clearly that the objective is not, well, things were not done apropriately. You don't want the things done at all.
Speaker 3: And that's where this gets the worst.
Speaker 2: Remember that, remember that we took a virus and they said, let's make it political. Not how do we help Americans, it's how do we make it political. Well, now it's political. His cell phone is now in the hands of setting investigators. Okay, Okay, he's in contempt. I think a full Justice Department investigation is necessary. Treat him like you would treat anybody else. Treat him like you as a Trump supporter. Na, we're onto something. Innocent will proven guilty. Sure, I think the data already proves him guilty, but I'll wait for a court. Keep it here. This is Tony Katz today, just so you know that you're not crazy, because you are not crazy. Sixty two percent of likely voters support the Save Act.
Speaker 3: Well, no, duh, Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz today, So going to be with you guys. This is a Rasmussen Reports survey. Forty six percent strongly supported. Out of the sixty two percent, thirty three percent oppose. Yes. Yes. The vast majority of Americans support the idea of voter id and knowing who it is that is a citizen, who it is that has the possibility the right to vote, keeping people who are trying to do us harm, keeping people here illegally be keeping people with nefarious intent out of our elections, good who could possibly be opposed to this. That Republicans can't get this done is stunning. They can't get the filibuster gone to get this done, which is still a thing that is fraught, and no.
Speaker 3: Democrat thinks that this is okay. It's madness.
Speaker 2: Now. I would have gone about trying to present this in a couple of different ways. I would have tried different pieces of legislation about voter ID, all sorts of stuff that one could try that could get us closer to the goal, and then see where Democrats vote. Know on these very basic things, Democrats favor the concept of fraud. Even you, Senator John Fetterman, Yeah, you're doing great stuff regarding the communists in your party, regarding Bernie Sanders, regarding a whole host of subjects that are very much not in vogue in the Democratic Party, like thinking Israel can exist, or that Whi's okay to have a relationship with another nation, right, very very rare things now in your party, not supporting communism, etc. But if you don't think we should have a voter ID, you're in an unserious position.
Speaker 3: It's a great.
Speaker 2: Reminder of why he could be right about a whole host of things.
Speaker 3: Not a Republican not a conservative. He's just not.
Speaker 2: And right now I'm not sure which Republicans are Republicans or conservatives.
Speaker 3: We can't get this past. America's with us. Could Lord try harder keep it here?
Speaker 2: This is Tony Katz today. So the President headed on down to Las Vegas to tout the economy. I don't think this was a bad idea at all. I don't think there was anything wrong with this. As a matter of fact, I think it's the right approach. Tony Katz. Tony Katz today a pleasure. It is the right approach to say, you know, there are some good things going on. We should really be talking about some of the good things that are going on. The problem comes when you dismiss the other things that are happening. This is where the president, I think, is making a mistake. That's where I've said Scott Bessant is making a mistake the treasure secretary. And I like Scott Bessont quite a bit, quite a bit. I think the vast majority of moves have been solid. I think the way he is able to better explain things than the President is excellent. I think that if he was listening to more in the room, we would see things be different. I cannot believe, and I don't believe that he is a tariff guy. I think he's trying his best to make it all work. And when we certainly talk about in which we're talking about, I mean, you've got fedboard governors talking about rate hikes because the inflation isn't going down. Why the tariffs are a huge part of that. Tariffs didn't make things explode, but it is keeping them at rates that are higher than we want to be. And when we take a look at the ten year treasury, remember the thirty year fixed mortgage. What you you know, the mortgage rate you pay for a house is based on the ten year treasury four point six Well, even if you just added two hundred basis points that are two percent, you've got mortgage rates that are six point six percent.
Speaker 3: And if you take a look at the.
Speaker 2: Thirty year fixed mortgage on average across the country, what is it six point seventy nine? Yeah, a little more than two percent higher than the tenuere that's the standard sometimes.
Speaker 3: I mean during the peak, go was two and a half.
Speaker 2: Basis point higher or more so you'd be over seven percent. Right now, people aren't buying houses at that and they're certainly buying less houses at six point seventy nine than they were at five point nine nine. The psychology is real and the money is real. These are bad rates that have a real effect. The inflation is too high, and part of the reason is the cash and the amount of people have to spend because of the tariffs. Of course they're paying more. The tariffs are indeed attacks. Did things run away? Did it get explosively crazy? No?
Speaker 3: And that's really fascinating stuff.
Speaker 2: And that is to President Trump's credit on a host of other things that he's doing. My argument is the same as doctor Will's argument, Doctor Mattwill. The economists we have on often if the tariffs weren't there, the economy would be a good explosive thing. That's felt on Midwest main Street. His biggest issue is that it's not felt on Midwest main Street. It's felt on Wall Street. Yes, absolutely true. Now one could argue that it's felt on Midwest main Street because a lot of people on Midwest main Street have investments they have for one case, or an employer, a whole host of things. And yes, indeed those things are up. Those things are quite excellent. Bra visimo perfect. Nothing's perfect, but absolutely the market. The market's over fifty four thousand. The numbers don't make any sense at.
Speaker 3: All as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: And I think you might agree, but it's still you could agree that it is there. There are things to point to. Are there costs that have come down? Absolutely? Are their costs that are still high? Absolutely? So when he goes and he talks about the economy, I have no issue with this.
Speaker 3: But when you dismiss it's the.
Speaker 2: Affordability conversation, I think you're making a mistake. Now, this was ms NOW or miss now or m snow or whatever they call that damn network, And this is how they edited up his audio.
Speaker 8: Americans are working in the United States right now that at any point in the history of our country, I saw poles at television. I say, Donald's Trump polls on the economy aren't good.
Speaker 3: The economy is the greatest economy.
Speaker 2: We've ever had, by far.
Speaker 3: The economy aren't good. The fake poles just like fake writers.
Speaker 12: And as the legal aliens go home, the cost of rent, groceries and other staples is coming down very fast. Our costs are coming way down. You know, they talk about affordability. I took over the country, the prices were through the roof in my first day.
Speaker 3: The press said, what are you going to do about affordability? It was a word they devised, affordability.
Speaker 12: They never used that word before.
Speaker 2: You're right, sir. They didn't use the word affordability. They talked about cost. The affordability is their word, and that was the word that Mamdannie used, and now everybody picked it up because Ma'm Donnie's the future, which is to say, bigotry is the future, Communism is the future, Islamism is the future. Well, that's not frightening at all, and you should be still talking about that, especially the idea of what it is those things are going to cost and how costly those lies are. This was Stuve Varney's show there on Fox Business about mom Donnie's free healthcare and his free buses and everything that's free.
Speaker 9: How much willman Danny's free city plan and cost taxpayers?
Speaker 13: Stu, good morning, Well, Democratic socialist Marizora Mamdanni campaigned on an agenda he said would cost about ten billion dollars a year. Turns out it's likely going to be more than that. Start with free universal childcare, The Center for New York City Affairs estimates the cost at up to nine point three billion dollars a year, fifty five percent more than Mam Donnie said. Most of that pays for his promise of teacher level salaries for childcare workers. Then there's free and fast buses. Mam Donnie said that that would take eight hundred million dollars a year. The city's Independent Budget Office says one point one billion.
Speaker 3: That plan is now on hold.
Speaker 13: Mam Donnie said he would raise ten billion dollars a year, mostly through new taxes on corporations and millionaires. So far, he's projected to raise about a billion dollars a year from a new pieta tear tax and state aid.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem.
Speaker 13: Only the state can levy new taxes, and Governor Kathy Holkl has said no.
Speaker 3: Now, before we go any further.
Speaker 2: In this reporting, which is really really well done, the headline is everything communists say is a lie. They're lying to get elected. They're lying to twenty two year olds, they are lying to everyone. Why in the world should we give these frauds any respect? Everything They start by lying about how many people Communism is killed. It's one hundred million, and I'm not interested in adding to the total. I'm not interested in making that total exponentially larger. If these people should get power, they lie about what their desires are. They lie by calling themselves socialists when they're communists.
Speaker 3: They lie by creating a party called.
Speaker 2: The DSA because they know they can't work it with the communist brand. Their healthcare is going to be childcare. Should say it's three billion dollars more expensive. Their free buses are three hundred million dollars more expensive, and their answer is to rich people will pay it because they hate It's another thing to discuss. Don't hate somebody for having money. Ask what kind of society can allow us to grow and prosper that's better off.
Speaker 3: The taker society is an evil society.
Speaker 2: While Tony, you see the problem is that society is rigged, so we can't make a living. If you tell somebody enough that something's rigged, they'll eventually believe you, and they won't try because they believe it's rigged. So here we have an example of what we have allowed to happen to our children all across America by pushing these lies on them that the system is rigged.
Speaker 3: One thing we should note is that it ain't easy.
Speaker 2: We should always be clear about how it isn't easy, and we should also be clear that we have a generation in this gen Z that truly believes they're not going to do as well as their parents, that we're going to see a backslide in growth. One could argue, well, eventually that was going to happen, right, but one cannot get particularly angry and a generation of people that I've been told there's this great American reality, this great American dream, but not for you. No, everybody else got it and took it, not for you, and that's how these lefties were able to take hold. So rather instead of saying the American dream is alive and well, you got to get into conversations about how you grab it, how you take advantage of it. But if the counter to the American dream is their socialism, pseudo intellectual, mastamatory fantasy, we have the data they're only off by three point six billion dollars. And if they're off by three point six billion dollars, who are they going to take it from. Taxation is not the answer. Redistribution is not the answer, because eventually it has to be taken from you. It was Margaret Thatcher. Eventually you run out of other people's money. They're already lying about the costs. They're not There's one mayor in New York. He's got two programs, three point six billion dollars he's off. Eventually the money has to come from somewhere for the fantasy. Maybe the issue for the younger generation is telling them that they cannot have everything they want. They're going to have to make choices, hard choices, tough choices. But within those choices, that's where the freedom is. That's where the good stuff is. I didn't say it wasn't hard. I am saying that to make choices is empowering. But maybe that's a conversation for another day. Maybe the conversation for right now is the recognition that they do have. What they see in front of them is bleakness, and we have to be able to explain to them where the opportunity is and it is for them to grab and achieve that our system, the republican capitalism, offers the most amount of opportunities, and their system, the communism and the totalitarianism, offers no choices. It isn't that everybody is equal. Well, it is that everybody is pushed down into the dirt except those at the very top. That is the history of their value system. The history of our value system is growth and opportunity and choice and actual legitimate liberty. We can prove this, and this is what proves it. Three point three billion dollars on just two programs. Imagine if they had healthcare. Imagine that healthcare. And how about the open and honest discussion that when they say free healthcare, that's a word. If you're twenty four and listening to me, first of all, bravo, well done.
Speaker 3: We'll play it.
Speaker 2: If you're twenty four and someone says to you free healthcare, you understand that you still have a broken leg. Right free healthcare, free healthcare. You get free healthcare. We get paid for it by the government. Rich people pay it and they pay their fair share. You still have a broken leg. If you break your leg, you don't care that you have free health care. You know what you care about getting your leg set, getting it fixed, getting it healed, and it healing properly. Free healthcare doesn't do that. A doctor with skill gets that done. That's what heals your leg. That's what's important. In their system. You don't get to the doctor right away. Oh sure, if you've got the money, you can pay for your own doctor. But if you believe in universal health care, government run healthcare, you don't believe in private doctors at all. Their communism, though they want to still call it socialism that's cute, means that you get what you get when you get it. Healthcare. Free healthcare doesn't mean anything. And this is the affordability conversation that Donald Trump needs to have. Not to deny that there's an affordability issue, not to say it's the greatest economy ever, certainly not for everybody. Recognize where people are and show them.
Speaker 3: That there are ways for things to get better. And yes, we are in this turn.
Speaker 2: We're also in a turn where AI is coming in and jobs are moving out and things are in flux. All of that stinks. What comes on the other side is still better if this system holds, because this system allows you to be creative and adaptive and work in your best interest. This economy is still better. And President Trump can make it better by getting rid of a whole bunch of those tariffs. You can keep them on China a couple other places, but a whole bunch of these needs to go, starting with Nicaragua. So my cigars aren't so expensive, Thank you, sir, I appreciate that. But the communists will lie to you. Look at what they've done on childcare, Look at what they've done on free buses, because nothing is free, and get their conversation on healthcare. They never say you'll actually get the care, you won't get the legs set fixed, you won't be able to run again. But they'll say free healthcare, and isn't that great? No, it's not. We have to.
Speaker 3: Speak in real terms where people really.
Speaker 2: Are, so they understand that they have a stake, so they understand they have skin in the game, so they understand that they are not powerless, that they are not victims. It could be tough, but it can be a little bit easier, and we have the tools to make it a little bit easier.
Speaker 3: But we should never turn away from the fact that it is indeed.
Speaker 2: Tough, and in that is the joy because what they offer the paradise is no paradise. You will get nothing, and if you want to then do for yourself, you will be put down. And that's how they get to one hundred million dead. Oh, one hundred million in one if you should speak out a turn. This is Tony Katz today. So the room mill has it that President Trump at a donor meeting, talking to donors in the oval said, regarding twenty twenty eight quote.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, we need to elect JD.
Speaker 2: That is a quote that someone gave to Fox News Digital Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, I have absolutely no idea if that is true or not.
Speaker 3: I have no idea whether he said it or whether he didn't.
Speaker 2: But man, is it that is going to make people talk all day.
Speaker 3: All day They're going to be talking about this.
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a JD guy. I think I always thought it was just foreign policyware. He doesn't get it. This whole conversation about economic nationalism. We got to dig in even more. It's just not where I'm at. Do I think that we need to be protective of some things in terms of whether or not we allow ourselves to be abused by other nations. Sure, economic nationalism, I think he understands or he means it is something wholly different.
Speaker 3: I'll dig into this conversation.
Speaker 2: I promise find everything at Tony kats dot com tomorrow everyone, take care,