Speaker 1: The frames per Second podcast. What's going on in your boy? Nick?
Speaker 2: I am here with miss naturally name one half of the rights.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good, pretty good modest media. The other half, I can't say the better half, but a good half.
Speaker 5: Right, How you're doing?
Speaker 4: Already started off crazy? I'll never do that today.
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Little Nicholas.
Speaker 1: On that TV?
Speaker 2: Another week in the books?
Speaker 1: How you doing, sir? What? Oh? Good?
Speaker 4: Kennthy Miska m the man at the house, that's what they call over the streets.
Speaker 1: If you I'll just played all right, I'm joking. I'm joking.
Speaker 4: You're now tuned into the French for second podcast and in this episode, we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series coming from the Game of Thrones universe titled House of the Dragon, with this recap being dedicated season three, episode six title Faceless Men. You'll find out. But Mike unfortunately wasn't able to make it for this review. Uh so we'll get his thoughts next week. But this is a crazy week to miss out, especially after this episode and based off that, look, I'm gonna start with you ride, let's not bury to leave. What were your overall thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 5: It was good Man so damn good Man, damn good So. Yeah, yeah that just overall right that you're not trying to get into.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, just just overll like did you like it? Love it hated?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah I did.
Speaker 5: Man. I love how they you know what I'm saying. I love the pacing of this one.
Speaker 7: I feel like it wasn't like you just like this over overly action one, but it's just, you know, it was it was more than the last time or whatever. I think we gotta got enough to show that we're on off to the races, to some some new stuff that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Enjoyed this a lot.
Speaker 1: What about you name?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: I don't think there's much at this point the show could do to make me not enjoy an episode.
Speaker 3: But I wanted just a little bit more of something really Yeah. I don't know what I wanted, but I.
Speaker 8: Left it the episode feeling slightly underwhelmed, like I wanted to see something else. It was like a little bit more than filler. But I don't know, maybe just the way it ended. I needed to see something more with the way it ended.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 9: About you, Lou, I'd gotten everything that I picked up ad thing it was putting down.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 9: I thought it was a good not feel her as they said, it's not a filler episode.
Speaker 1: I feel like her and that.
Speaker 9: But each one of these last three episodes has built really well on top of each other as to where you don't have to have a lot of action. To Rod's point, it just continuously building on the conversation and it's feeling more and more like just the old school Game of Thrones TV series, Like these conversations mean so much and they go so many different ways. So yeah, I'm enjoying it. I enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did too. I did too.
Speaker 6: I think what Spike said about that Game of Thrones world feeling was definitely present in this one. And I think we're about to get some shit. Some shit gonna pop off for the last couple of episodes.
Speaker 1: I really liked this.
Speaker 4: So Nay, I'm surprised you said you wanted more because they started off with a heater, But when you mentioned it, it made me think maybe they they started off where they should have ended it.
Speaker 2: It would have been a little bit more like oh shit, like shit is real, because when you.
Speaker 4: Start off like the way they did, it's like, all right, nigga, what what we talking about now? Because you're saying Rod, it's like this, this is the Game of Thrones. I missed, you know, the one where you're like you ain't know what was gonna happen, you know, and it shit just happened.
Speaker 2: So I really liked how they really started off this episode.
Speaker 4: But like as episode winded like up and down, I like, again, I think we only have two episodes left, so now it's like we there can't be no more attention. It hit got to get cut now. The tension has to be cut now. So something's going to have to release over the next couple of episodes. But I like what we did in this one because we started off off seeing Christian Cole and the remaining of a genuine it Lou. They on a suicide mission to slow down the Tully Army.
Speaker 1: But they are.
Speaker 4: And as they're coming up on the camp they believe that was already kind of ran through, they noticed some weird shit going on. I'm gonna start with Ulu, what did you think about this scene and how this episode started off.
Speaker 9: Then they showed how but how out of it. I feel like they were if they following for the dead bodies on the battlefield, trick like they couldn't tell that these men weren't dead. They didn't see bullet holes and none of the stuff like that. They just walk up everybody laying down, and they fell for it so deservingly, So they got everything that was coming to them. But I don't call them stupid fore following for it because we see how little men that they had left and they were still out here trying to give it the good fight because christ and Foe excuse me, christ and Cole on the suicide mission. So yeah, I feel like it was a good plan by the other side.
Speaker 2: Hen was you surprised how good of a fighter Christian Cole was?
Speaker 1: Still he was.
Speaker 6: Living up to his nickname. You know that he gave himself, so he definitely held it down. Yeah, but that that was that was about it. That was all he could fight. I knew that motherfuckers alive because that motherfucker as soon as he saw him, I was like, that motherfucker ain't dead.
Speaker 1: His soup was too clean.
Speaker 6: Like, I was like, this ship was too clean and he laying all over the dude hugged up on him like like like that's how they woke up in the morning.
Speaker 1: They're like that ain't dead? Can He was freeing? You can see. I didn't see the death right, but I saw.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was like, I know they act better than this on this show.
Speaker 1: What is going on? They slaughtered them a couple. Yep, Yeah, he went to work.
Speaker 5: I said, man, man, he did.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm and this little bit and wrapped it around that sword.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you, Roder, did you know what that was? That handkerchief he had, was that did something Allison gave him?
Speaker 5: I assumed that was something Alison gave him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, she wrote on that thing before he left. She was like, he practically begged her right on there. She really didn't want to do it. She's just like a get out of here and gave me a thing.
Speaker 2: So he so ron he died thinking he was dying for like the love of his life.
Speaker 7: They thought they were gonna sing, so when they said the best I let that part. But man, yeah he did, he really he really did. I mean, we know we knew it, but he thought it was. And I know you say nickname can but he really was nice though he wasn't nicest night at one point. That's why I said his fall from race has been crazy because Christian.
Speaker 5: Cole was to do like he was the dude to be.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, he was to be nay.
Speaker 2: Did you think they was gonna take out your boy that early? And that crazy?
Speaker 3: That was so he died worse than Jason. I think.
Speaker 10: I was not.
Speaker 3: I was when he said I'll take y'all too long, I knew that wasn't gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I got that.
Speaker 8: I didn't think the bitch was gonna shoot him in his face immediately. I'm like, he didn't even get to get his handkerchief all wet. He didn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: He beat the ass the first go round.
Speaker 1: That he was doing this thing.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he was like, I'll take y'all to I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: They fin they finished storm on and they just took him out.
Speaker 5: It was so signal.
Speaker 3: It was he went out like he.
Speaker 9: Went out like a bench a bit he did. He did, and what was funny though they didn't ride. What was funny little they did like it because he should have went home alone time ago, Lou.
Speaker 4: It was more about the fact that he was like the other guys was like this nigga, don't understand what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: He's like, he understand. That is over this nigga. He was like, you know how they'd be like, all right back, I'll take on both of y'all right. He's like, can you extend his life? It's like, nigga, it's over. Why we Why are we?
Speaker 1: Why would we do this for what?
Speaker 9: Like, Bro, somebody fins shoot you right, as a matter of fact that they go right, No chances.
Speaker 7: On somebody lose their life. While why would we take a chance on somebody losing their life? No, bro, No, sorry, he deserved everything he got because he should have been gone.
Speaker 9: Man, he should have been with g Wayne.
Speaker 2: Hey, g Wayne got out the best time can that.
Speaker 1: His boy looked. They was like did they just shoot the ball? And he just stood, I don't even even try to fight.
Speaker 7: And then the cold part like he's like like everybody else is left to try to fight without him, Like that's the that's the wild part. They just took out the captain or whatever. They just got to sit down and wait for the for the death, like they literally just watch it. It's almost like a like a wave, like watching this wave come to you and bot drown you like that. That that's what it looked like like.
Speaker 1: And because the ball came out, was like, what's what's this?
Speaker 6: He was like our death And they just stood there and looked around, and for a second I was like, Okay, well maybe they can retreat and run.
Speaker 1: To the bat. The motherfucker stopped up. They was everywhere.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, and they litle be known and like, Sir Christen Cole were looking for you, you come forth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was trying to to.
Speaker 7: He tried to go out like he really He's just like if I come fight, y'all, y'all let my men go.
Speaker 2: He was like, nigga, y'all killed all dead homies, this sort of dead homies.
Speaker 1: Thinking hey that I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, to your point, nay. As much as we know that Christian Cole was an asshole and definitely deserved to die, it did feel I felt sad for him. How he went out where It's like, bro, you just go out with arrows in your face and like on a battle field that no one gives a funk about like you found in the water.
Speaker 1: That ain't nobody gonna care about legacy.
Speaker 3: He ain't your legacy. He no songs getting sung for his ass.
Speaker 8: He And it was sad because, like I said last episode, I kind of respected the way he was, like, no, if I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna go out the way I want to go out.
Speaker 3: But that's not what happened. They stabbed you.
Speaker 5: They stabbed you.
Speaker 8: They even stab you in the eye. They stabbed you below the eye. They ain't even give you that.
Speaker 5: They stabbed you just straight in the face.
Speaker 9: Damn face that was.
Speaker 5: But then they're shut and their son in the face.
Speaker 2: They just shine net.
Speaker 5: They shot this fool of the face.
Speaker 1: That's why. Well that's what the stupid ass get in the face.
Speaker 4: We then see Alison Helena goofy ass get found in the tunnel they tried to escape. But before we get to that, we see Damon is giving a real nigga speech in the council being after finding all the dead homies in the in the basement. Can What did you think of Ranier and Damon's consistent bickering in front of the council.
Speaker 6: Nick, you were talking about man in the house earlier. I'm like, Damon, there's ship I want to do, but I can't. And that's Damon right there. That's a lot of shit he wanted to do. He keeps saying we need to do and she ain't listening and he can't do it.
Speaker 1: So what does he do? Every time they have a goddamn meeting?
Speaker 6: His ass storm out walking out of the goddamn councilor media every single time. Every time he walk in, it's like the damn Odyssey. Every time they walked up landing on the island, them muffules are running off island.
Speaker 1: It's the same damn ship. Because she absolutely will not listen. But when I tell you, when he threw that goddamn cup at that dude.
Speaker 2: Because he was talking, shit, oh god, this show is doing what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Bro, they know people watch this show.
Speaker 9: And Rod right, this is the best character on the show. Like just the little ship that he do, like throwing this cup in the last episode when he was mugging them for talking when he was talking like it was just this, It's just a small ship that he do. And Damon in this scene, bro, it's like he's like, man, I'm the only one that this motherfucker doing work, y'all just sitting in this smallfucker doing whatever the fuck y'all want to do. I'm the only one getting shit done around here. Man, that was such a nigga moment that he ate. It was so good, bro, straight.
Speaker 7: Up, I was telling today man like because you was just like, why he gets top Billy on the credits.
Speaker 5: I'm like, man, that nigga deserves top building.
Speaker 3: That's another comedy.
Speaker 7: So I know you like patriarchy. I know I know how you be, but look, day one, since day one, been that dude. He been that dude since day one.
Speaker 1: Well, Rod, they need it right now because Ronaro fucking shit up. That's the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nay, what were your thoughts on the council meeting?
Speaker 8: She fucking sh up, But she had She had a point in that she doesn't need Damon going out there going hand because if something happens to him, what she gonna do. Like, she understands even though she ain't really giving him the rain that he needs right now, she understands that he's too valid. She's the only one on the council that she has that has some kind of sense. Masarry is kind of there, but she needs his muscle. So I thought it was actually smart to have her have him stayed there to protect them. But I don't know what she's gonna do. I don't know what she gonna do with this gaggle of a gaggle of hends she got at this table because and even even like none of them, none of them are equipped, like they're saying a bunch of nothing, and nobody is coming up with answers except for for for Damon, So about.
Speaker 5: What about him?
Speaker 3: All he said is let me go to talk to my daddy and try and get some more people.
Speaker 2: I think he said, didn't he say something? Then he come up with the schemes for what she used. Then he come up with that scheme for what she used.
Speaker 4: Where the the Barrathian man who came to her, It was like, oh my bad our homeboy going on the milk run. Even know you called him over and she was like, Ala was like well, since yeah, like since he the men are here, you could send them back over there or so I thought that's what I was assuming.
Speaker 1: I didn't know if that was actually I went down.
Speaker 2: It didn't work, I mean, but the attempt was it was a good thought.
Speaker 8: That they all, I mean they all thought, but nobody is able to actually come up with a plan that will actually work. And even though Damon's plan is kind of crazy, it's really the only thing that's guaranteed to get them what they need.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with that?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 9: What was this plan again?
Speaker 7: Well, just like the face, yeah, yeah, I mean yeah, of course his plan is always i mean, his plan is always a good plan because they got the dragons, and that's always that trump card. So yeah, I mean, but but that is that there is other ways just nobody's really thinking like about it.
Speaker 5: They're not thinking.
Speaker 7: About about strategy the same way like warming them are, like they just it's like they can't think outside the dragon ships.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's even necessary when you got dragons up?
Speaker 7: It is because because you can't just go burn it. It's like, how like we bomb people or whatever. You just can't go around bombing people. You still got to think about about the about.
Speaker 5: The people that live there.
Speaker 7: So that's what dragons, Like dragons is just gonna burn the whole ship up. You can't can't always take that approach.
Speaker 4: But today's point, they have been thinking about the other people, and since then they've lost more on their side that they need. You know what I'm saying, It's like it's getting to the point where like, well, push come to shove, we have war, still wars war, that's gonna be casualty somewhere.
Speaker 5: M hman.
Speaker 1: What is your thoughts on that.
Speaker 9: I think that's the beauty of how they're presented the story too. Like you said, nig you have dragons, so you think that all of these things that they talking about, they would be like second nature, like who cares, we got dragons, we can just go do what we want. But that's not the case, like they don't have that freedom to do that. And Damon trying to figure it out. She trying to figure it out, this harsh podge of people that she got on this council trying to figure out and no one can. And that speaks to what somebody just said, like even on the Green side they at least had leadership people that were familiar with running a kingdom. It's so apparently obvious for her side that no one knows what they're doing, with the exception of Damon, and they look at him like he's kind of crazy. So they don't listen to him. So they all suffering because nobody knows what the hell they're doing on the nero side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like Ken, I think she's just gonna end up burning all that motherfuckers. I think she's just been kicking the can on shit and it's an inevitable She's gonna be the mad Queen eventually. I think that's what we built into it. She's gonna be a what mad queen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got no choice. Absolutely, she got no choice.
Speaker 6: She got to burn it off, just fuck it, get it over with, you know, and she is being viewed as weak and right now she is, you know, so yeah, you just got to go ahead and burn it out. And and trust me, all it takes is one Nick. The rest of them were us to get in Live Bro like Humbletown on fire.
Speaker 1: We're to get around real quick. Hey, hero Shino got around Kid.
Speaker 2: Cut around quick after that.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it like that, but that's that's what history said. Let's they dropped that mother and was like, all right, Matt, what y'all say? We were going back home? U going a little bit after the that council media, we do see that Alison and Ranier have a conversation where we're there come to Alison having a conversation about her escape.
Speaker 1: Uh, Rod, I wanted to get your thoughts.
Speaker 4: What did you think of that that conversation they had specifically, like were you surprised that Alison told her no there like really quickly, like Helene's pregnant.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, I just don't understand like why she feels like she's be in a position to negotiate, Like it's like, yo, like you're not in a.
Speaker 7: Position to negotiate. So it's it's really frustrating seeing her every time trying to talk her way out of the out of these situations like yo, you're you're you're really taking her kindness for weakness, like for real, like every time. So yeah, I just thought it was I just thought it was silly. I was surprised that she just went ad when he had and told her, and and white women told but but yeah, so yeah, I was surprised that she told her and just looking just looking for more mercy, just looking for more mercy every time.
Speaker 2: Is when they're being too nice, salacent.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, but she was in the walls trying to escape. This is the second time I had, I had to get your ass out the wall and then with the cats. What y'all a right, shut up and stay in this room and stop talking. See, she's very much trying to play on Raniera's kind heart, and Raniera is letting her even even at the end. We'll get there, but yeah, she absolutely being too too easy on her.
Speaker 3: She needs to remember bits you are not at home anymore. You are a prisoner of war.
Speaker 4: Shut shut up, Hey, Lou, I want to get your thoughts on that conversation, but also just ask you the miss Masteria or whatever her name is, did she make a mistake in line to Raniera about not knowing what like about the pregnancy because she stopped randomly r she was like, hold on, She's like.
Speaker 9: Like she acted like she knew, but they still can't prove it. So she still got the card to her like they still gonna Well, Alison's still gonna owe her for keeping her secret, and I don't think Reniera will ever be able to figure it out that she did keep it from her, So she's still good in that sense. But I do agree with what Rod saying, like Allison just acting like, oh, everybody owe me something like she's trying to bargain with Renier, Like I didn't just catch you trying to escape out of the castle when she was telling, Oh, you got to stay in this room. Oh no, I can't do that. No, bit, Yes you can do that. I just caught you trying to get out of here. As a matter of fact, you are going to stay in this room. So, yeah, she being way too When I say she, I mean Renier, she's being way too nice to Allison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you feel the same. Uh, I get the viewpoints.
Speaker 6: But she has or is trying to look out for Helena, and that is why she tried to do what she did, which is why she tried to use Elena's pregnancy, knowing what would happen as leverage to entice her or encourage her, or to get some sort of sympathy for her position in order to let her go. And it just isn't work because you're making her look stupid or really.
Speaker 1: Really stupid if she does.
Speaker 6: Because they just tried to escape, so she has no choice now but to keep them in that room. But if I'm Allison, I would have told, because I would have told on Rasiria and said she was the one that made me do it. She was the one that came up with this plan, and she know about it too. If I'm going down, everybody going down told him it don't matter. Yeah, whatever name is, it don't matter nothing because it didn't do anything for or you.
Speaker 1: Know, like she ain't saved her, like Siri ain't got ship.
Speaker 9: She can't help her a secret problem. She still kept the secret.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 9: Something happened, What something happens, she can always be like, if something happens, she can be like, you know, I was fucking with you. You did this whole pregnancy thing and out of to say nothing, the.
Speaker 1: White word was a problem. And they need to get rid of her ass too.
Speaker 2: I have no problem with Allison trying to.
Speaker 4: Pull something out of her ass to save it, you know what I'm saying, Like she's doing what she's supposed to do as a mother, as just a survivor. I think they talked about this a lot of the episodes, like trying to just survive in this world.
Speaker 2: Andy. I know you looking like the way she does to go about things.
Speaker 4: The execution is stupid and goofy and idiotic, But I can't blame you on the attempt you know what I'm saying, like at least trying and I feel not every scene, but she a prisoner. She's a she has no freedom, Like I get like what the prisoner is, Yeah, but would.
Speaker 5: Nobody that's like actually the guard prisoner every day?
Speaker 9: Like you can you let what are talking about?
Speaker 4: Because if the guard promised you that you could get out? I would keep asking too. My thing is though at this point, yes, at this point, can you get easily annoyed and have no faith in Allison as a strategist or planner yet? But as a that's I keep on bringing back as a mother, like she's trying to do her damn this to save her kids and herself.
Speaker 9: Helenation she did.
Speaker 8: She got her in that situation, and Helena has said, like all of this could have been prevented if you would have made different decisions. Helena called her out every opportunity she had.
Speaker 3: She said, you're lying to me. Your word ain't ship. You made you the wall who married me to this ass brother mine?
Speaker 8: Why you if you really wanted me to be up out of this ship, you would have sent me somewhere else.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing, that's the only thing that Helena has said that made sense, But up until that point, I was like, Nigga, you sound like a child in an adult world.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you all know what's like.
Speaker 4: This shit was before me. My daddy set this shit in motion. I had no agency over this shit. I'm trying to give you some agency by us getting the fuck up out of here, and you keep on.
Speaker 1: Granted, she is a dreamer as they call her.
Speaker 2: Granted you you they call her a twenty twenty six. But I'm just saying, like you, you over here, you telling me how you want it to be. I'm telling you what it is.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like I love their conversations, because You're right. Helena is always about the core aspect of the truth, like this is the truth. You can't dispute the truth. And Allison is like, what the fuck that gotta do? Us getting out tonight? Because That's what I'm focused on. So I don't blame her. I think it's funny because we're near. Had a great line. She was like, Alice, it was like we we I think we want to have freedom or something like to leave or coming ghost.
Speaker 2: She's like, you didn't have that. You ain't got a no ball your last year.
Speaker 1: Oh man. We then see uh.
Speaker 4: Damon gathered up the rest of his city watch man and they have a little group meeting, right, he try to rally the truth. Everybody got a speech in this episode. Ron, We're gonna get to another one that was funny as here. But he was trying to have a conversation with the city watch But it ain't go so well, Uh Rob, what was uh was a city watchman?
Speaker 3: Did they?
Speaker 2: Were they too harsh in that decision to leave Damon alone?
Speaker 1: Like that?
Speaker 5: Who did you ask me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 7: Oh nah, I already knew what time it was, man, all that speech, ship was out the door all that, and say, look, man, I gotta feed my family. You know what I'm saying, Like I can't like like my my my family need need me at home, Like like I got it, I felt it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I also but but Damon had a really good point as well.
Speaker 7: You're just like, well, you know, well, you ain't gonna have no family if if you ain't on the front lines when these one fecks come in your crib and do all of these things. So I thought both sides actually made sense. You know what I'm saying, like like which sacrifice are you gonna go with? You know what I mean, like don't because he could clearly be like, look, don't come call and looking for help when when niggas come really raided the raid the city.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, So harsh, I don't know. I don't know if harsh is the right world.
Speaker 7: I think they both were with the well within their right, you know what I'm saying, because if you if you get in listening into the army or military or whatever, you can't just be like, oh, well, you know what, I don't want to go in the front line.
Speaker 12: You can't do that.
Speaker 5: Once you signed up, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know, Nay, was it sad to see Damon be left alone like that?
Speaker 3: He looked so pissed me and Rod was up there quoting training day like y'all this looked.
Speaker 10: All you.
Speaker 8: Yeah looked so he looked so like flabbergasted was his face, like I cannot believe all niggas is doing this to me because ultimately, yeah, he did kind of make that company like that, that's been his ship since the beginning.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was that was kind of wild, and I.
Speaker 8: Think it's interesting to see that the disrespect that Raniera has Damon is starting to now receive it, like nobody is respecting the throne at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, because he was like, look, man, I care you niggas names. You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all what shit? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Just what he told about, like made jail, I'm made.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: This is one of the things I like about this more than Game of Thrones in the sense of you got more, you get more of a feeling of how like the just the normal people feel, like the people that ain't kings and queens and the high born, like these people right here, they working for no pay, their family getting killed, they worrying about themselves getting killed. They're like, bro, yeah, like, yeah, you talk a good game, Like we have to worry about our family, but I know how to. I gotta sword myself, bro, Like I can take care of my own family. I ain't got to be out here working for everybody else and not making no money, Like I'm not doing that. So it does a really good job with this. And when it went later on with Hugh when he was talking to his wife, how we don't really get to see this part of the Game of Thrones world with the lower level people and how they deal with going to war and how they deal with all these things that come from war. And I'm enjoying seeing this, And yeah, like what else would which you get told in this situation?
Speaker 13: So, yeah, you would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second, where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com Forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kid, I love the stone face that Cousin had when Davey was talking about that ship.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, I hear what you just said.
Speaker 2: Here's your here's your gun and your badge, and again about.
Speaker 1: You can take your apron right back, bro.
Speaker 5: I just put it on the table. I'm just sat right here.
Speaker 9: My man said, gold cloaks, gold curtains, gold flags, whatever, go whatever.
Speaker 1: The way.
Speaker 4: He said, I don't care this the city, watch the town, look out a local count I'm done.
Speaker 6: Hey, money talks, bro, money, money talks, money talks, and they they gave him a shot last week.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even.
Speaker 3: Then y'all killed the major niggas, Like I gotta.
Speaker 1: Live and I'm not getting paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he brought up.
Speaker 4: By Yeah that was that was That was crazy to see and then going back and go ahead, can no.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying he had to rough this episode. Nobody listening, renarrowed and listen to him the gold coach and listen to him.
Speaker 14: God, dang, bro, Well, I think Louis you brought up a conversation that happened a little bit earlier between Uhlaf and Hugh where they're like taking turns watching Tumbleton and hey, bro, he over here bitching.
Speaker 2: He bitched every day about like this is what he asked for. What they said, be careful what you asked for.
Speaker 9: This nigga was just like mich form pay to fool He's like, man, I remember the life man just being outside being in the club's.
Speaker 1: I need some love? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just like, this is clearly a nigga who about to turn.
Speaker 4: Like this is like I think he was just listening to him and being like, yeah, nigga, just go like I'm about to go see my wife.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck what you're really talking about.
Speaker 4: But he was looking at him like would you want to like would you want your previous life over this one?
Speaker 1: Like I don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: He was like, nah, I'm good, but.
Speaker 9: I wouldn't say all that I do got a dragon.
Speaker 4: Because he think the dragon is gonna be some shit for him too, Like he keep on talking about how like this dragon, like I shouldn't have to ask for these things or be in this situation because I have a dragon.
Speaker 1: I do find that interesting.
Speaker 4: Can like that path of a bastard Like we're seeing, like to lose point, we're seeing how bastards naturally live like out there day to day amongst knowing like I'm part of this royalty.
Speaker 10: But not.
Speaker 1: Peace.
Speaker 6: Motherfucker's aren't grateful, bro, Like both of them. Motherfucker's ungrateful. It don't it don't matter you ungrateful, yo. He wasn't ship until he got this damn dragon, and neither one on the other one when I was the one that put you on game, or you would still be around doing nothing.
Speaker 1: So you need to be a little bit more grateful than you are, or you can.
Speaker 9: Just be accepting to be riding around Robin motherfuckers with my dream.
Speaker 1: At ain't nobody doing it. It's gonna be doing that.
Speaker 8: I think all often is a nut grateful. Absolutely, hew the hammer. He was just trying to do this to get money for his wife, and the way the wife reacted.
Speaker 5: We still get there, we will get there.
Speaker 8: So I don't think you is ungrateful. I think he just has his motives are are a little bit different. But but Olaf absolutely like you. You mad because you can't club no more, like that's really what you pissed about. You can't go to the barn.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: Basically simple things things that.
Speaker 6: We want his name ringing out in the streets, like the Usher song from Confession. I think it's on Confession. The simple things in life we forget. That's that's right now.
Speaker 5: He was like, man, I got a drink it off.
Speaker 9: Basically got the whip. I got the whip on twenty folds and I can't even pull up in the club.
Speaker 5: Start on the block, spik. You know what I'm saying, I can't be out the block.
Speaker 1: Like what the hell?
Speaker 5: Like, what's going on? What I got it for?
Speaker 1: That's true?
Speaker 9: Hey, what I got it for?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? It's about to get reposed that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Speaking of more nigga conversations, we didn't see Island go link up with his pops to go up to go get some more man to help fight off, you know, because the city Watch dyed.
Speaker 2: Out, so they got to get some hilarium man that he was the first person I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: And then see.
Speaker 8: He went to real ship with the first thing said bitch, stay need or something like you said her needs are endless.
Speaker 5: But hey what he said?
Speaker 1: Hey? Hey?
Speaker 4: When he was he was saying that, he was like, Alan was like, yeah, bro, we got to send these men.
Speaker 2: Up there, and he was like, why are you doing her work?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: She only want to make you legitimate. It was like, speaking of.
Speaker 8: It only took you forty five years. If you don't get about my face talking right.
Speaker 2: You see his face after that, like, oh, I forgot.
Speaker 5: That was good activit because he didn't have much.
Speaker 13: He was.
Speaker 1: Rob What was you thinking of that conversation?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 7: No, yeah, I mean it was it was about time. It was about time because he was you know, yeah, it was just about time that he that he called him out on it. He's like, man, come on, let's let's be let's keep it said, let's keep it big, Like come on, bro, you you ain't dead ship for me, like you you.
Speaker 5: Fight up here fighting for his name now. So yeah, I like to see a lot.
Speaker 1: Did you understand?
Speaker 4: Did you understand also what Alan was saying, like damn nigga, like you you're still angry, like you you really don't want to come home. I felt like he was also saying, like, bro, you need to bring your ass back home too, like you fight right now right he.
Speaker 7: Said, look me, Domin, the people are doing on the streets man, while you're up here throwing his fit.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like I'm good, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 5: I'm sitting at the table. I don't got the name, but I'm sitting at the table next.
Speaker 1: To the Queen. What were your thoughts on that scene? Name Yeah, No, like I said, it was just.
Speaker 3: He was That's what I've been saying since episode one, like.
Speaker 8: I'm making He's trying to make the most out of the situation that he can, which is what he told him to do. He said, I can't give you a nice but I give you an opportunity. So he's trying to take advantage of the opportunity. And now that I'm asking you to help me take advantage of the opportunity, you're giving me pushback.
Speaker 3: On this ship too, like get out your feelings.
Speaker 4: It's like, hell, nigga, mm hmm, yeah, We're gonna get some more about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Lou, if you got anything else to say about about this. This conversation.
Speaker 9: Now basically what they said, like what's up?
Speaker 1: Like we we.
Speaker 9: You told me to sit right here, You told me to do everything I could do to help her and try to get her name. And now when I'm coming to try to get me in because she asked me for you acting like a bitch, like what's up?
Speaker 1: Pop?
Speaker 9: Like what we're doing? Like he it's funny to see him still in his feelings and still be mad about this.
Speaker 2: Don't think I'm gonna say it ain't.
Speaker 1: It ain't the fuck out my face. Now you want but the same thing, Spike, But.
Speaker 9: That didn't note everything that you told me when you told me to go sell on her counsel. You're telling me to go sell on her counsel because.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, making way, yeah yeah, he's like, you're still doing that white woman work.
Speaker 6: That's that's been told. I know the white folks ain't helping him out right because I could because the white woman would do me in a favor. Now you bring your ass here asking me for for and more favors from me when she wouldn't do this for me.
Speaker 1: Look, I I gave you everything I can. It's it's it's on you.
Speaker 9: She said you were smart, She was smart, and you want me to use her. She wants me to use you. It's gonna go both ways.
Speaker 1: I ain't going but he better than me. I ain't going back.
Speaker 6: You you you you come when he comes back to me, it should be Alan but Larry. And if it ain't, then don't even show up and knocking at my door.
Speaker 2: Uh, speaking of somebody else, got somebody fucked up?
Speaker 4: We get to go to a gun and Lord Larry's and can't they make a tie with Dick that lotteh He gotch nigga duties. This nigga was upset early. He was like, what do y'all love football? Fucking don't come and get a shovel.
Speaker 1: It was a white man, you know who I am, My dadd is it was.
Speaker 4: It was even worse because he was Lari's was just overlooking him, like you missed the spot.
Speaker 8: Laris is over there supervising a gone over there like you said, twiddling his thumbs, looking like a little lizard.
Speaker 5: I swear this, you know what.
Speaker 8: And Laris is another one who'll be doing like nigger is tight type little little in the windows like his faces. Whenever Agon starts talking, he's just like this nigga, I swear no this three rag tag this is. This is a weird little group, A weird little group because don't really have nothing either. Ain't he a bit of a like a like a kind of just he's not a major Landa's or is he he got money?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he can get all this stuff if he go home. That's while he's trying to get them to go to his own.
Speaker 3: That's why She's saying, come to CASTLEI rock, I'll get.
Speaker 2: You okay, and Larry's ain't trying to do that because he lose all his leverage at that point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, now you just a nobody if we go here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I love I love when he called him out Rod, he was like, you're gonna help dig Larry's looked over at the ditch.
Speaker 1: He just kicked his hands like that good.
Speaker 8: So I will say this is where I think I started to get a little underwee because even though I'm not the biggest fan of these three, I feel like they taking their their sweet time with this story, and I don't quite understand where or how these three are gonna fit into the grand scheme of things. So I think I'm a little bored with it.
Speaker 1: I go ahead, right, I'm just I can agree with that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this, this is probably the storyline that doesn't intrigue me as much as the other storylines.
Speaker 4: I can see that because I feel like, again, my my theory on is on this is that Agon is going to become a better ruler or leader because of these episodes, because of the the trajectory we see him on trying to get to just a simple point him having to reflect and be honest about who he is as a person, as a man, as a leader, as a quote unquote king, and what it was brought up through humor care with a god asked like, do you think I'm a terrible person or a terrible kid?
Speaker 2: And that niggain't know what to say. He's like, we all do that.
Speaker 1: I felt that that was like almost like a test to We're like, how honest will you be?
Speaker 8: You know with me?
Speaker 1: And I think it will? You think? So?
Speaker 9: Yeah, And that's why he decided not to go to Cassiley Rock where they were from, versus going. Whelaris wanted him to go and go to Essos. But Nick, you said, you think that this is going to be a character arc for him. So that means that you think that his dinosaur is going to be okay and he's gonna fly back.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going off of what Helena said.
Speaker 4: Helena early on said that oh Agon is gonna be our He's actually gonna come back okay, and like, I don't know how he coming back. I think the dinosaur is the dragon. The dragon is still alive. He's gonna be fucked up, but he's still alive, and I think that's gonna be a part of his arc is like you know, born from the ashes type ship.
Speaker 7: Gotcha, I'm not interested in that. I don't really see him anymore. Yeah, I honestly don't want to see anymore personally.
Speaker 1: Wow, you feel the same as a character.
Speaker 4: I liked him as where they're going with it at first, like yeah, before all this shit, yeah he could have been died. But now that we're like committed to seeing like, okay, where are they going next? And now Christian Coles did I don't know who they're trying to link up with or I think they were just trying to get to the ship, not even get to Christian Cole anymore. But now that I feel like Agon has a new purpose now he wants to prove himself now, so I want to kind of see how that lines double what Helena was talking about, because that could be. I mean, there's still a lot of pieces on the board to fight against Venier still, so I know he's a part of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I care.
Speaker 1: M like I didn't.
Speaker 8: I think it's gonna end well, I will agree with you, like I don't see any purpose for them to still have him on the board if there wasn't some sort of art that was coming right, So I don't necessarily think you're I think the Dinosaur is dead, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go on record. I don't think the dinosaur is coming back.
Speaker 8: But I don't understand what his purpose is if there isn't some sort of arc, and whatever arc it is, I just don't think I care about it.
Speaker 4: That's fair. That's fair. I mean, we do only got two episodes. Let's left to see what happens, so something does have to happen. I will say that for me to continue to be interested like something and not him killing some random ass motherfucker in the refugee camp, I want me something, you know, more meaningful. And speaking of that, we didn't see Renee still outside living like a damn a vagabond, and she uh, she notices Moon Dancer, her sister, flying around where that other white woman live. But before we get to that, we see Aim and it's cuddled up with the Win and Ken was the witch that spending that pip game to that nigga was she was like, she was like, amen, you gotta have vision, and.
Speaker 1: That ship worked too. It worked like he fell for all of it, especially when she straddled his ass. It was a grapped on that bro. She started drinking on him. He was on nowhere.
Speaker 2: And then she put on the legs.
Speaker 1: But she put on the leggs.
Speaker 2: But that nigga was like, oh we can talk for days, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she pulled out them. I was like, oh fuck, this motherfucker got dragons. Out of all the people, this motherfucker got these goddamn dragons. She's just thrown away in the storage the hell. But yeah, that she was great mm hmmm, because she was desperate at that point, he was about to leave. She knows ain't got any real power. We ain't seen her cast a spelled yet even still, so at this point she got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep him around. She did cast the spell ken, Ain't that right?
Speaker 10: Little she could cast the spell sin and that damn man, the daily ritual.
Speaker 2: That's why he had a taint, all that bullshit. You know, you know when you get it, you know when you went.
Speaker 4: Really she she you just she you loving your time with her, and all of a sudden you get into her little bullshit.
Speaker 1: What you got over here? What you watch it? You know, what you're reading, like you got hold on me.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like she is desperate?
Speaker 4: Because I kind of got to that point too to what Ken was saying as far as like she seems like she's just trying to cling on to any kind of power to get this, to get a house that don't nobody really won't but her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there is some desperation there, But I don't blame her because she ain't got shit else right, And she she coming across these people who she thinks she's smarter than, and whether it be Damon or Aiming, and she's gonna run the game on them until they figure it out or she get what she wants. So I respect it.
Speaker 4: Robert, She getting too loose by saying all this Targarian shit?
Speaker 5: Was she into?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she kept on saying like, oh we can, we can reborn the Tigerian name with these that she kept on saying we a lot.
Speaker 7: Hey man, she she was just trying to tell me what you wanted to hear, you know what I'm saying, Because she's like, look, bro, you can't.
Speaker 5: Go on the streets. They looking for you in the streets. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You can't like, and I don't like what she said about the dragon. She's like, you ever thought about like you know, he left to protect you. Like I was like, damn, that's deep. I wonder you know what I'm saying, because yeah, he's a big ass dragon. Like she was spending some real game. Like she wasn't saying shenah, she was really.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying left to go take a ship that she don't know what they he left phone or she left phone, but it made it makes sense. It sounds good, That's what I'm saying. It sounds she spends the game.
Speaker 1: It sound good.
Speaker 8: Sound The only thing she said is Nigga, I will have some babies for you. That's all she said.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a period. It's a period of that sentence.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 2: That's it, just a sentence.
Speaker 5: Do want to have some babies and run the world?
Speaker 2: That's lou if you what else does that need to be said?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 9: Thanks, It's a couple of a couple of ladies in a couple of ways. They can ask were you can be like, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 5: Got this castle.
Speaker 9: Look look ad, you got a dragon outside. What we're doing? We got outside got drags.
Speaker 2: Can't you want he want to? You know what he said? He's like, oh they warmed to.
Speaker 1: And that was the eggs.
Speaker 2: Nigg Why she how long she had these eggs?
Speaker 3: Why she ain't tell Damon about the eggs.
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you put your best ship out with that nigga that.
Speaker 3: He already got a girl at the house. So I'm hold this. I'm hold this for like a real nigga that I could I could actually deal with. Okay, I got you.
Speaker 2: And you know what she said early on, She's like, I ain't never had no nigga fight from me before.
Speaker 3: I did trace the game her.
Speaker 9: You're right right, you start digging out that box, dragging the eggs for him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, look dropping the bag on this like look when dropping the bags, she's like, whatever she got to say to keep him there.
Speaker 2: She pulled the bags out quick, like a woman trying to cook for a nigga. Boy, that's what you mistake.
Speaker 5: Like, look, you don't have to leave. You got everything you can possibly go in here.
Speaker 4: Uh speaking of someone staying at one place, we see Renee is trying to read nig on her little herself prison because Louise she go up to the I forgot her name. I call her the witch twin sister because I can't. They look they kind of look alike.
Speaker 1: We see Renee.
Speaker 4: She up to the castle where the lady at and say like, hey, I see my sister outside.
Speaker 2: I kind of mess her. I want to say, what's up?
Speaker 1: Is it cool? Hey? Little?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 2: My fist balled up when on the response to the lady, what you think about the scene?
Speaker 9: Hey, listen, man, if I have a dragon, I'm not asking no questions. Ain't no questions to be asked. My sister was over there. I want to go holler at her. As a matter of fact, I'm out here eating raspberries and blueberries. I need some food too, So come on with the goats and all of the whatever it is y'all got up here for me to eat on. Like y'all ain't finish, y'all ain't gonna keep me in this cave like I'm some slum lord or something like that. I ain't doing none of that. So I do agree with you, Nick, I do agree with you, Nick. The response was crazy. I can't believe that the lady of the veil. I think it is that she got that much of audacity to be like, well, you know you, like she treats her like a little slum baby, like like a homeless kid.
Speaker 2: And she got a whole dragon she treating him.
Speaker 9: But I got a whole dragon, like you ain't that dragon for her? That maybe may, but I'm gonna have them people like I'm deebo, like when I pull up with this dragon, like y'all just started putting the food and all the stuff. Just sit it right there so I don't have to hurt nobody over here.
Speaker 5: You need to change your mindset.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you gotta change your mindset, hey Rod.
Speaker 2: She slapped the dog ship out of her own site. That kissed me off.
Speaker 9: She kept it moving, she think twice a hour.
Speaker 10: She was flap a nigga since she read the script. I get to do this and get paid for it by baby would say action get.
Speaker 3: Oh ship.
Speaker 2: I guess we feel it right now. That was the Respectulrod.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you took that seat, but I was I was wondering if you thought that or did you feel Renee was like, do you think she was dumb?
Speaker 2: Or did you actually feel sorry for her for what she was requested?
Speaker 5: I was confused, Initially I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't realize that that the lady knew that she was still looking like kind of on the land.
Speaker 5: I thought that last meeting she was just like, you know, get out my face, be gone. I didn't know there was still a connection there. So when she pulled up, yeah, I didn't know. I didn't know that she was basically keeping her there because I thought her land was like what a council was. I didn't think what that cave was that was her land.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's it's her land, but she doesn't. She doesn't have enough people or enough whatever servants to kind of oversee it. So whoever's there, that's why the dragon was there. In general, they were like, whatever you like, that's outside of our domain normally, even though this is all of our shit. As long as you stay out there that way you would. But Nate, did you feel sorry for her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that bitch living off blackberries and yeah, blessed hard. All she wanted was a dragon, and she's just so pathetic. Behind this damn dragon. She was like, that's all I ever wanted.
Speaker 5: And now I got it.
Speaker 3: And if I got to look like a crackhead to keep it. That's just what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 8: It's just real unfortunate, and I'm this is another situation where I'm like, Okay, where are we going? Because I'm growing tired. She's still need to do something else. She's still need to ride out and burn some shit up. So it so that I feel like there's some steak in the game, because right now it's another sit like they can stay in the in the kve for all I care.
Speaker 5: Right now, she went to go see her system.
Speaker 8: By the time I got there, she was gone, like because you can't control that damn dragon. That's why they was right there. We saw the two of them. They was right there.
Speaker 5: All you had to do was get on them and go.
Speaker 3: She still is a jackass, and he don't listen to you.
Speaker 4: I was thinking like, damn, like, ain't just like what uh? Some fathers are scared of, like when their daughter run off for the y n.
Speaker 2: Lit the little situation and then when the daughter come home saying like she needs some help. You like, nigga got you out here living like this?
Speaker 3: That's a great Now.
Speaker 15: The first thing I was thinking about when I was like, bro, somebody that's why I damn look like that, he thought, doing just you you know, you come from royalty.
Speaker 9: You can hop on the back of the dragon right now. We could leave right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's gonna get a hell of a damn shampool when she get home and whatever the other ship that they do, because their hair look a mess.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's going home.
Speaker 6: No, well, maybe not home, because I think I think that slap was the last thing, because I think I think when she took a bite of that berry and heard them do them dragons, that that berry was like this ship is this ship is for the birds. You know, I'm a fucking vegetarian unwillingly, you know, and these motherfuckers in the castle slapping me. You can at least send me home with some goddamn steak or something to make my pleasant.
Speaker 1: Treat help some you know, at least pleasant. She at least that's something.
Speaker 6: But what I think is gonna happen, they need to leave Raina the fuck alone. Raina got one of the craziest dragons in the realm. You know, she got a dream of dragon. This motherfucker is gonna go around and start lighting everybody up because she's gonna get tired of this ship and nobody listening to her. Her daddy, her daddy do want her, but she can't really go home. The woman she's staying with basically got her in prison. She ain't she's not eating well, she's she's not getting her skin look all fucked up because she don't look like she get sunlight. She's standing in the shadow. She gonna come out and her and that damn dragon are gonna act the same, and she's just gonna go start fucking all kind of ship up.
Speaker 4: So you're saying she's the Black Harry. She's just going though she doesn't wind up killing everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, something, something's gonna happen. She can't control the dragon, and and and and.
Speaker 6: If she loses the will to try out to control the dragon, then that's gonna be a fucking problem. Yeah. That dragon just waiting for a fucking reason. Rainey gonna pull up like one of them dudes with the damn u dope woman or a bulldog. Ain't gonna sit that mufker right down and then look around and wait for Muffa to do some ship. And then if somebody say something's gonna let that mofuck off the leash.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 5: U.
Speaker 4: We then we didn't see Alan creep up on Baylor. She still you know, she's still tired. You know, as we saw, she's been doing constant rounds looking for aiming and vagar and she's trying to prove herself back to the queen because she's obviously in the bast spot with the queen.
Speaker 1: Nate, what did you think of their conversation?
Speaker 2: It was a communication.
Speaker 5: What you're doing here?
Speaker 3: She's like, what you're doing down here? And walked up on the nigga like, well, what you want to do? Honey?
Speaker 1: I talked you did?
Speaker 2: How'd you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Did the X?
Speaker 5: Did they give me the X?
Speaker 3: I mean, all of it is icky, but it was probably the least.
Speaker 5: She got have pick up brothers.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, Ron, what you think about that?
Speaker 5: Sense?
Speaker 1: That's his niece?
Speaker 5: Technically, Look, can we pass all that? It don't really matter, bro, it don't matter.
Speaker 9: It's down here line.
Speaker 5: Keep the blood, keep the blood line alive. But mm hmm, where was my thought?
Speaker 7: Because we said something audibly when it happened, I didn't know what we said.
Speaker 8: Man said his brother gonna be mad, right because he was like, I am the eldest, and she was talking about.
Speaker 3: How like he obligations.
Speaker 8: She like a nigga that know how to know how to handle it, like he can handle the authority that he's been given.
Speaker 3: She like a nigga in uniform. That's what she likes, she said.
Speaker 2: She said, she was like, yeah, you always about your duties. The last thing was like that too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so y'all think it's gonna beat between him and him and his brother and her, And.
Speaker 1: You think so, I don't know, I think.
Speaker 9: Like her define her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was dinner and stuff.
Speaker 4: So hey, if y'all got room for one more, y'all about the same kid, she might let both of them.
Speaker 12: You know, hey, Ron, you know what she mourning? A morning heart is open to a lot of things.
Speaker 9: She missed her grandmama.
Speaker 2: She's go ahead of Holly married. She just wants somebody to make her feel good.
Speaker 1: But I was, I was, I was a little like, damn.
Speaker 4: This this is the second black couple we ever seen in Game of Throngs universe, and it's an uncle and her niece.
Speaker 9: And forced you think, so, yeah, this is a seem that this was like when Aria came back and she was kissing old boy that she was like training with and ship like that. I don't know what I'm talking about. I forget, I forgot the look. I know you're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 9: Yeah this is this is something like that to me.
Speaker 1: Mhm, yeah, I guess he called.
Speaker 3: Him off guard and he was like, oh, I said probably she was like or.
Speaker 8: Not Nay, he grabbed her. He grabbed her. Oh you on that type of time. He was like, well, let's go, I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Be aggressive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: They were going for what they knew they were.
Speaker 4: We didn't see g Wayne link back up with Ormond, thinking that this would be a nice family reunion. But things do not go the way that he thought. Slu What did you think of this scene with Ormond, Darren and and and g Wayne.
Speaker 9: I like it because we didn't have context between g Wayne and Darren. I don't think I knew that they were cool like that versus Ormond and there.
Speaker 1: Now he called out, he called out for his uncle.
Speaker 4: I think that you may have pointed out he called off for his uncle earlier when he was like, is uh Wane gonna be there?
Speaker 2: Like he was looking forward to seeing it like they I think they close when they closer.
Speaker 8: Last season Allison asked when they brought Wayne in, she was like, how is my son? So he would keep Alison up today on how he was doing. So I think he probably was more of his keeper than Ormond.
Speaker 9: This really made that stand out and I liked that. I like the fact that he had someone that he could trust. We see him letting his guard down more so than with Ormond, him having conversations and were like, oh, okay, he don't want to do this, we do want to do this. I like the dynamic that was brought into play when you bring ge Wayne in and with Damon and how the whole thing plays out.
Speaker 8: I still think it's some pedo shit going on. I still get this England or there's something not right with this nigga.
Speaker 3: He's like, you know what, you know how he is? It's something it's I think it's something else.
Speaker 4: I was expecting him to say something when they were in the hallway talking, but he didn't. He just kind of still alluded to like he just a weird nigga. But I mean we see that in the show. I just don't know how weird they're like there sinuating.
Speaker 1: Ken, what did you think about?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, you wain't and Darren's conversation in the hallway, mhm, g.
Speaker 6: Wayne didn't feel like raising the damn kids, so he dropped him off. Crazy ass Damn, That's exactly what.
Speaker 1: It sounded like.
Speaker 2: Hey, Darren talking about so it's fucked over here. He's like, you be hones.
Speaker 9: Just because that's how he acts. You know, that's how he is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He ain't gonna touch you.
Speaker 1: You the can.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 6: But I think Darren at some point, because that's the most I've heard him talk like, like really expressing himself, I think, yeah, man, and I think I think it's I think Nick Rod. At some point he's gonna he's gonna wake up. You're gonna realize he is the motherfucker king. You keep calling me the king. You're not treating me like a king. But I am the king and I have a motherfucking track. So y'all of us have to start treating me with some respect around here. He ain't gotten to that point yet, but let him keep on training and fighting and getting his fighting down.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I was interested in getting your thoughts as far as like because after they have a conversation with you Wayne, and you could tell that he stink and ormond and he was like, nigga, go take a bath before you come back. We'll have dinner after you shower and shit. So after that that the dinner scene and Orbit was about to talk cast shit about out of high tower in front of his son and his grandson until the quote unquote Brathian man come in. So what was your thoughts on like how that scene played out from that conversation and then the Brathian man come in.
Speaker 7: Nah, I mean I didn't really catch that part of him about to talk about auto like that, but yeah, where where those men came?
Speaker 5: Man Like he was disgusted.
Speaker 7: I'll break y'all funky ass up in here, but he was trying to respect at the same time. But man, he was struggling. Oh man, it was so good, Like like this is still the best acting I seen him do.
Speaker 4: I don't think I don't think we've ever seen him be like that off put by or like to the point where they felt like Superman were kryptonite, you know what I'm saying, Like he couldn't even like being a vicinity.
Speaker 7: Right because we right because we've seen like little glimpses of it, but this was is like full grown like he had to kind of sit through it and show respect and pay respect or whatever.
Speaker 16: So yeah, man, this this scene was was was really really good and like yeah, like and then you know the that's his brother, what is it?
Speaker 4: What is he?
Speaker 7: Because yeah, him taking note of like they were infiltrating and whatever. I thought that was good. It's kind of showed that he's battle tested, right, He's been in the feel a little bit. So I really I really like the way this whole thing played out personally.
Speaker 9: Legit, Oh go ahead, can.
Speaker 6: Rinera? This plan could have worked, and it would have worked if she would have told him going there clean because he has an aversion to smells.
Speaker 8: No, that was the point, remember Allison, that he had an aversion to smells. If g Wayne wasn't there, the fact that he was so thrown off by how they smelled would have allowed them the ability to be able to take him out. That was the point. G Wayne thwarted that plan because he actually knew the baraffion.
Speaker 3: So that was the whole point.
Speaker 8: That's why they went in there dirty and saying because the niggas hadn't been in battle.
Speaker 3: They went in there dirty and sinking intentionally.
Speaker 6: Yep, I thought because of the smell, he walked away and away from like striking distance, and that's why it didn't work. So that's that's how he did, because he would have been right there if if, if, if he could tolerate the smell, he would have been standing right in front of him and able to get struck.
Speaker 5: Or he would have been he.
Speaker 9: Walked away because she sent them in there to smell like that because of what Allison told her about his observe whatever he is, the smells so and and then g Wayne, not being there with them in the in the council, reacted to it like now they're on some bullshit. So that that that was her plan, and in him going in here and smelling.
Speaker 7: Like that, right, I guess I'm saying that probably would have been a better plan. They would have went in there not spelling. Then that would have kind of.
Speaker 5: He would have got closer and he was yeah, you know what I'm saying, like like it didn't really make sense for them to go in there like that.
Speaker 9: She wanted him to be like discombobulated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he didn't.
Speaker 7: But think about it, he wouldn't have had to be because if it was a situation where they like shifted like whatever, that's.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. Like.
Speaker 9: Everything was cool, Yeah, like everything was cool. He just killed Yeah, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's almost like a bad plan.
Speaker 4: It was actually a bad I think she just didn't No one expected she wanted to be there. He was the only deciding factor, and he was. He was supposed to technically die with Christian Cole on the battlefield, but he left, So I think I think that's what I said. I think it was a good plan. It just was like it was that unpredictable variable that she can't control.
Speaker 5: Think about it.
Speaker 8: If he would have been over there throwing up, uh, that'd have been a perfect time to kill him.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was over hunched over on the goddamn on the dinner table. I never know how they shoot that stuff, Like how do they pretend to throw like that? Stuff always looks real to me, So I guess shout out to the actors.
Speaker 1: He can easily kill him, just throw some ship at him with some piss and he done.
Speaker 2: Or or make him make him live in his own hell put him in a room full of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, crazy.
Speaker 4: We didn't see Damon going to go on a solo mission. Uh, and to find out who's killing the city watchman. But he's in a disguise. Can hit him with the Captain America. Let me put a little cap.
Speaker 1: On as a cold cloak.
Speaker 6: I'm supposed to be a burning motherfucker's up, and you got me out here playing dress up.
Speaker 1: Out of here. But he didn't.
Speaker 2: But it works, it worked.
Speaker 1: It don't matter. I don't care about it working. You got me out here walking around.
Speaker 9: How do she got him out there like that?
Speaker 1: She told me that.
Speaker 3: No, she told him to protect the city. She ain't telling him to dress up.
Speaker 6: She said, go find these people that's running around killing and it's all his soldiers are gone, So he dressing up as one of his soldiers.
Speaker 3: That's just the way it works.
Speaker 4: He ended up doing his job because he ended up finding a guy, or at the main one of the main guys. Uh nay, what did you think about or how do you think Damon took what dude said to him about like Ranera's rain, among what the streets is saying about Rnera's rain the.
Speaker 8: Streets is basically like, we don't give a funk about y'all, and it'll be more when we got more of us, and you killing me ain't gonna do nothing but bring more problems to your door. I don't think he knew how to take it. Yeah, I don't think he knew how to take that. And I mean, we knew he was gonna kill the dude, so that wasn't super surprising. But yeah, I don't think he knew how to handle the fact that you're not gonna give me any information that I want and he's gonna have to attack, Like, you can't go after people, you gotta change their cause some kind of way. So I hope that he takes the information that he did get and actually do what Ormond does is strategize some kind of way, because you can't go after people at this point.
Speaker 3: You gotta go after like their motive.
Speaker 6: M Well, they don't have money, they're hungry. They were just up there cussing her out because she didn't want to do shit. And to your point, after he slapped ol off around, it did look like he was beating up on the people. Because nobody really don't know it is because he was dressed like them. But I think if anything, like if I'm damon, I'm thinking the opposite, because the people already not fucking with me anyway. So if I go burn this shit up, get a couple of damn kingdoms under my belt, get all their fucking money, I can buy.
Speaker 1: Their loyalty, Burn whatsh it up, whatever it takes.
Speaker 6: Like tumble Time. Yeah, I'm tumble Time, burning all up. That's what she gotta have to.
Speaker 1: Look. They looking at her.
Speaker 6: She's a woman, and then they're calling a week that's all old off keeps saying that she's weak, weak, weak. Everybody's calling her weak, and they're also saying that we ain't gonna listen to her, we ain't gonna respect her because she's a woman. That's why the Queen and never will has never got the throw and remember and the serious and everybody else got it because she was a woman and now wanted to break that.
Speaker 1: You put a woman on the throne and look at the shit she gotta deal with. Go fuck some motherfuckers up. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I think that goes to a good point of this series as a whole, when we talk about how much we hate the second half of Game of Thrones and how Denaris did what she did, everybody's like, oh, it wasn't warranted. She shouldn't have did that, Like she she did too much. We see how it's playing out throughout the history of the family and how she was looking at it from the sense of like, nah, I gotta do this, like we looking at it from a Game of Throne standpoints, like where you're doing too much. You got the castle and the throne, just chill take it. But if we add all this context into and what Ken just said, and we're watching as viewers, just like, yeah, she gonna act the way that she acted at the end of Game of Thrones if this is all the things that she was dealing.
Speaker 8: So are you saying that this show is to rectify the second the last season of Game of Thrones?
Speaker 9: Is that with the point of this show starting to seem like starting to seem.
Speaker 5: Like it, huh, that's interesting, especially kids.
Speaker 9: That you bring up the other the other queen and how she was supposed to have it like it seems like now they like, what, No, she had to act that way, y'all were upset because there wasn't in her character. But it's really been in her character for however long the story has been going on.
Speaker 1: I think it was more upsetting about the It's not the fact that she did it.
Speaker 4: It was more the fact that, like how quickly it was, because at least with this series, we we're there, like we see, we're now at the point where we're.
Speaker 2: Calling for it as an audience at least some of what.
Speaker 9: I'm saying, but doing it burnt down all this shit. Today we wouldn't be mad at her.
Speaker 4: Some people still will be, but but I feel like at this point, you have to do something crazy because everybody else looking at you crazy, you know what I'm saying, And I.
Speaker 1: I think I m.
Speaker 4: Again Damon's Damon's advice is spilled milk because they could have killed Darren when they had a chance, and they didn't. But now because of that, the consequence is like, now you have to kill the whole village. Hmm, you know what I'm saying, And like and now motherfucker's gonna hate you. But they already hate you anyway. It's like you damn if you do, damn if you don't. So it's like, all right, I might as well do the ship.
Speaker 2: You know them do he gonna do it.
Speaker 9: That's how the nearest is feeling at the end of game happens.
Speaker 2: It happened in like two to three episodes. Whenever you in the whole season.
Speaker 4: That's that was my issue, I would say, particularly with how that second half of that season went.
Speaker 2: It was like Danny, I don't mind Danny turning evil.
Speaker 4: It's just like, Bro, give us a whole season for us to see how it plays out, for hers to get to that point, because at least now we're split in this in this conversation with we're nero. We were not split with Danny, but no, Ulah split ride. He don't know what side he wanted to do. He bump into the rock and they get the rug. He up to the day, but he was like a nigga, what's ohole ship?
Speaker 2: My bad?
Speaker 5: Why would you even talk to a gold cloak that way?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 4: So right, if you had a dragon right now, I promise you you want, you will be nice one day after month?
Speaker 5: What y'all on the same team. Y'all on the same team.
Speaker 2: No, we in the same house being on the same team.
Speaker 7: Bro, you can't talk to a gold cloak that way because they they under Damon, like you know that you already on Damon ship list as it is what.
Speaker 5: They go like, Man, your little dragon nigga, Man, just talk ship to me like you know what I'm saying, like like like that would have like that would have been been.
Speaker 1: That was dumb.
Speaker 5: He shouldn't have did that in the first place.
Speaker 2: But Damon ain't have to slap him in the street.
Speaker 1: He he didn't.
Speaker 9: I don't know right he's doing like that though, Man he did.
Speaker 1: He got him out here playing dress up, right, So.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like why you playing with me like this? Like king, Like I'm out here already being disrespected in this bullshit fit that I got on in there. You want to come play, y'all gotta smack you around, bro, Yeah, I got to. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't even be out here. I should be Tumbledore and.
Speaker 8: He O Loft shouldn't even be out there either because they specifically told him to keep his.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 3: So yeah, something get in the house, right.
Speaker 2: It is public. It's just public, like.
Speaker 3: Saddam need to stop doing it in public. But y'all told me, yes, you need to, but he can't do it with all off.
Speaker 9: Hold on, you got this?
Speaker 1: Repeat it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You froze, you prose for a minute, she froze. Might go ahead to be fresh, but.
Speaker 1: That ain't worth the damn I do.
Speaker 4: I do feel like it was just it was just too much, bro. Like I get I get it in Damon's character, but who was like a fragile kid, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't be handling the motherfuckers like that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna turn bad.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 7: They told him they had ward. This man had lost lost men. He lost men to to the uh to the death. He lost niggas, niggas quick the job, bro, Like this is the wrong time to run.
Speaker 5: Up on me, talk shit.
Speaker 9: See Rod, you right, you you absolutely right. But I got a dragon though, bro stuff, you can't just play with me out here in these streets like I got a dragon. You ain't gonna just slap me up. And I'm laving like just looking crazy and I got a whole dragon in the parking lot, like we ain't gonna do it. We're not doing none of this. We all get it, right, but no we don't. The people looking at me don't got dragons. You got a dragon, and you can do me dirty like this, And okay, I might take that. But but all these other people that got these bright ideas, y'all ain't got dragons like y'all ain't gonna do me like like I'm y'all like I gotta make it a point. Y'all ain't gonna do me like he doesn't me out here.
Speaker 1: In the streets.
Speaker 6: My dragon is about to come scoop me up off the ground right now. And hey, but look kid, he gonna come school me up. But he gonna fuck it up too though. He's gonna funx it up because y'all got me messed up. I get a dragon.
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna yeah, y'all not gonna just put me in the middle of the street like like I'm something nobody, Nah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Looking at me talking mumbling and rumbling, okay, And I got this dragon, y'all, ship the funk up.
Speaker 9: You ain't doing none of that. What clothes all the baars right like everything to.
Speaker 5: Be closed, all the bars, he's gonna be closed.
Speaker 9: He ain't gonna do me like nobody.
Speaker 2: What was you saying?
Speaker 8: I was saying when Damon was doing that ship in public with Rhneer, y'all was saying, yeah, he needs to do it in public, but he can't do it in public with Off.
Speaker 5: He can do it in public with the Queen.
Speaker 1: But not Off.
Speaker 6: Look, sorry, I look stupid. He shouldn't have been that in there. So that's just the as fault. So I don't have an issue with them slapping all Off around. It's just it's just other people are looking at it, and they're making judgments about what Ranera's people are doing, and it makes her little.
Speaker 9: This was in the castle. They was at a look, a small meeting amongst friends, Nate. It wasn't all like everybody didn't see me get smacked around and laid on my face in front of the whole community. That's the difference between when she was when Ranera had it happened, and this happened to Olaf.
Speaker 3: Followed directions and kept his ass in the house.
Speaker 9: Amen, this is true, Old Off, I got a while up. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Speaking of people not staying at home, we didn't see you go visit his wife, Nay.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have to We're gonna have to have a couple's corner talk. Let's start with you.
Speaker 2: They was you first of all, he was dirty, how he got into the.
Speaker 4: Castle, some random nice farmer nigga got his hands beat for no reason, just for him to see his wife. And then when he put up on his wife, Nay, he didn't go the way he thought. Is his wife tripping or has she changed?
Speaker 8: I felt his wife in the in the depths of my spirit. I don't give a fuck about this dragon. And you fly around in this air.
Speaker 1: You hear me.
Speaker 3: You ain't sent me, not a check, not a letter, not a postcard.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 8: I've been in this house with these people. I done got raped and pillaged, and your ass flying around and sleeping in castles and getting knighted, and shit, fuck you stay away from me. I felt the wife in the depths of my spirit.
Speaker 2: Why did you take it like that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 10: She said?
Speaker 3: She's like, do you know what I've been dealing with?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you trying to get back to me.
Speaker 8: And I get it, But I could have much rather had you here to protect me, not out in the sky protecting everybody else.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Right.
Speaker 5: But we've been poor.
Speaker 2: Got yourself that you saw me?
Speaker 5: Have to remember.
Speaker 2: I do something.
Speaker 5: You had to read book.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have rather been poor.
Speaker 5: To be raped.
Speaker 2: Do we know she is?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: She was in situation or she or was she talking about what we saw because we didn't from what I felt like she was talking about, that was something that we didn't see because for what we saw.
Speaker 2: That that scene ended like it was about to happen, but it didn't have it was about to happen.
Speaker 8: But remember it was like four or five other soldiers that were still in the house. That was just one dude, So we don't know what's been going on, and if like, if that happened on day one, like, can you imagine what she been dealing with? Since I would have much rather you had, like even if you, oh, hey, let's say she wasn't raped, I still got to sleep one I opened because I got these crazy niggas in the house in the bed right next to me, Like I would have much rather have my husband protecting me in real time then flying around on some big dinosaur and scaring people that's not doing shit but every and trying to protect everybody else, like you out there being missed a high on the hall, getting knighted and shit and sitting up in the Queen's castle while I'm over here having.
Speaker 3: A fight for my life. Nigga, get out of my face.
Speaker 5: But he's not getting he wasn't getting knighty and getting dragons and stuff just for the betterment of himself. He was thinking about He's been trying to get back to her since it all happened.
Speaker 8: You over there hanging and I'm over here fighting. I ain't got this this, This is the whole reason he's trying to do it.
Speaker 5: Doing for her, doing it too slows stuff.
Speaker 2: But who you got this?
Speaker 7: It's really good writing because it's just real, like I'm just saying this really, yeah, you can let me have it. I'll take I'll take the fall for this one. It's really good writing because I think that's true stuff, like you know you have like whoever's the bread running in the home? You know what I'm saying, like like going out working, doing all this stuff and not and not and the then not feeling appreciated for it.
Speaker 5: So it's just like I love the writing here because it goes.
Speaker 7: Both way, especially if she absolutely experienced a lot of trauma. Why he's doing all of that stuff because then that happened to Kanye West and Kim he was out on tour and then she got and then go into the house or something like that he had to leave tour or whatever, but he was out trying to you know, get you make a living for stamily, So I did not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was killing the rod. He went to the Kanye. When you got to the Kanye kind of dipped out. Yeah, you was killing it. You was killing into the Kanye plan. Bro, you had it.
Speaker 1: You had it.
Speaker 2: I promise you didn't have to tell you that was a little cook y'all.
Speaker 5: There you had it.
Speaker 6: Hey, yead, I need you thought, this is this is couple's quarter ship. Them tears dried up fast, and I was trying to think she was bro and then she went into her long soliloquy, her monologue. I was like ship, I felt like until she went to the the rape part that she was being very unappreciative. I done went out here, almost died. I don't got this, damn dragon. I'm fighting to get back. I just whooped up some damn strangers stole his car, and I'm up here. I'm trying to take you back, and you don't even want to leave. You want to stay here, and you're drawing attention because I came back to get you.
Speaker 1: So I got Yeah, if I'm the hammer for.
Speaker 9: We don't have no house, that's the thing. Though he ain't got no ship, you know what, But she.
Speaker 6: Ain't about to have a house e because I'm about to go back to to to Reanera and I'm about to say we need to go burn all this ship.
Speaker 1: Down because none of them was.
Speaker 9: Hey, she got more of a house than heat. That's the thing, Like she don't know like heat not when I burned.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker up.
Speaker 5: That nigga gonna where.
Speaker 1: Go get another woman? I got AMaGA.
Speaker 4: Nah ken, I was gonna ken. I was gonna say, it was funny how how you broke it down. And I don't know Name's reaction to it, but it was just funny how you was like I'm out here, like you broke it down very simple, like I'm out here just trying to get us a crib or like I'm trying to do something real simple, and you are ungrateful for the journey that it took for me to even get a dragon. But I also hear when they're saying that, like there was a lot of shit that happened between the time he left until the time he came back. My thing, my my issue with it, or I guess my issue that I'm looking at it is more so it's it's like WHOA at what cost or at what point in time that she was like, I don't even want to be with this nig anymore. Did it all happen in that moment to where she was like, I think she's what's her last thing?
Speaker 2: She screamed out, I don't know you, I don't know, yes, was doing so crazy to me? That's crazy to me, that's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: Dead.
Speaker 5: I thought you were right.
Speaker 3: I thought you were dead, and I'm happy that you not.
Speaker 8: And it'd be different if you were all from I had to see to get your ass back to me, like your name was Odysseus. But you have been over there flying and form your fucking dragon while I've been out here fighting and ship.
Speaker 2: This is not all been this this.
Speaker 8: Toil and trouble to get back to me, Like nigga, you could have flew this ship back two months ago.
Speaker 3: You had a dragon for how long it couldn't come?
Speaker 1: Duty calls.
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: And that's because the.
Speaker 5: Priorities is fucked up. What about white people that go to war? What'd you say?
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 5: What about people that go to war nigga, You and.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 5: What about husband war.
Speaker 8: He was he he had a whole dragon. He could have hit five minutes, a five minute flight to get me.
Speaker 5: He's been trying to get to her. He's been trying to he had he had to kind of swindle. He had to swinddle this whole situation to get to it. He's like, Yo, can I go over there? You know that's my mom. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I would like to go like he's literally we've seen him trying to get back to his right. She don't know that, but we see it as the viewer.
Speaker 4: I think it's like, now you could correct me if I'm wrong. We've been talking about this whole time. What would we do if we had a dragon? And Lou says about laying this ship as far as I'll rob, And still I think most of us, I think grod even compared to like shit, a nigga with Jay's feel happy.
Speaker 2: Imagine what a nigga with a dragon like, how arrogant he would be.
Speaker 4: I think if you I think from the from a woman's perspective or a wife's perspective, if you have this nuclear bomb that everybody respects in fears.
Speaker 2: And it gives you the.
Speaker 4: Ability to get to A to B and damn, they're a blink of an eye. Why the hell are you now waiting?
Speaker 1: But why did it? What was waiting?
Speaker 4: The fact that you that the word waiting or patience is like, nah, nigga, if you got a dragon and you do dragon shit, come get your wife and then get me out of the situation.
Speaker 9: I just need to do dragon shit. I'm trying to get my feet under me.
Speaker 6: Mike.
Speaker 9: I really know how to do the dragon shit. I'm coming to you now that I know how to do the dragon shit, and I'm letting you know, a I know how to do the dragon shit. I'm fuck with me. Just give me a little second. We're finna get everything together. The burn Look, yeah, they finna come burn this motherfucker down. Like everybody that raped you, line them up. I can't take care of all of it. They're gonna burned this down. I got a dragon right out, sade me, and you finna go hop on. The dragon ain't no needs, but it's mad about nothing.
Speaker 4: But to me, it was kind of like if we were both in the ocean and struggling to like to stay afloat, and then you swim out and say, I'm gonna right back. I'm gonna see if I can get help. And then you come back like two months later, and you still see me struggling, and you come back on a yacht with a fucking charcooterie board talking about some Hey, it took me a minute to get here, but I'm here.
Speaker 2: I had found a NEMO on my ass for sixty days straight.
Speaker 5: Fucking this the same way I'm.
Speaker 3: Swimming the same way.
Speaker 8: He asked Raniera, Can I go to Tumbleton because my wife is there? He could have backed that up with And if I find her, can.
Speaker 9: I get her?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Can I bring her back?
Speaker 8: Like you you can make your way to the city, but you couldn't even figure out a way to get like.
Speaker 9: Like just.
Speaker 4: Based off that logic, I'll go back to like once I claim a dragon, I'm like, all right, I'll do whatever you ask me. Let me get a out, let me get my wife's real quick, and then when I bring him back here, we can do whatever then you want.
Speaker 5: He's been talking about his wife the entire time.
Speaker 2: Speak louder, not the actions speak louder actions, speak loud in words on.
Speaker 3: This what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: She would let him go, she wouldn't.
Speaker 3: She said, you can't get your wife never because he didn't ask.
Speaker 7: And here's the thing, like he can't just just like how y'all saying all with dragon nigga. He can't, he can't, he can't just fly over there. He had to us, he had to sneak the tape. He can do whatever the fun he wanted to do.
Speaker 8: Because when they told him to go left and they came back home days before, and David was like, if we we didn't tell y'all to think that whole thing.
Speaker 3: He thought enough to bring his ass home, Why he ain't think enough.
Speaker 1: To get his wife. That's the that's facts.
Speaker 6: She said she wanted to be poor until she actually poor. Now that was the whole.
Speaker 8: Reason why she left King's Landing because she was born there was no food, so she had to go where there was food.
Speaker 11: M hm.
Speaker 1: And now her brother all THEO I can get you with us.
Speaker 8: I do think this was really good writing in the sense that there is a conversation between like where is the balance when you're when you're so focused on providing but that pulls you away from the home and the very responsibilities that you are trying to provide for. So I do think that this was really good writing of trying to identify or identifying that balance that everybody kind of struck. Like all of these characters are kind of struggling with the balance of work life and home life essentially. So how do how do I, in these perilous times find the balance between what I'm doing all of this for and actually being present for what I'm doing it for.
Speaker 4: Well we see that definitely when earlier when nire is, you know, sitting on the throne and that the townspeople covering with.
Speaker 2: The complaints she chose, she was like, I'm done. She did she did the viola Davis with the person.
Speaker 9: She got all right, he came.
Speaker 4: The funniest part before we move on quick of that scene was when the lady she was like, yeah, it came out my daughter and all this other.
Speaker 2: She was like, I like, she said, you know what, that lady was shot, Like that motherfucker just said that.
Speaker 1: To me, was like beside herself, Siria is like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: She standing up there like the it's in the theater like.
Speaker 1: She just but that's the same ship that happened to Uh.
Speaker 6: Well, I was telling me that that same ship that happened to her is used to have it with a serious he's always poking.
Speaker 1: It's handled that damn throne too.
Speaker 2: They could get some cushions that see, it is uncomfortable as hell.
Speaker 1: We then see.
Speaker 4: Allison go to Rinera this is towards the end of the episode, and seek freedom in exchange for telling her where Aiming is.
Speaker 2: Because what we thought was just something that the audience knew.
Speaker 4: It seems like Allison has known that Helena has is a dreamer and she just kept it quiet because she was just like, I don't want to give a fuck. But the same time, she can predict the future. So she was confessing this to Rnera, saying like, I know where Aiming is. I saw the little blanket that Helena So he's in here in hall. Lou what were your thoughts on this scene in this conversation, I thought it.
Speaker 9: Was good in the sense of excuse me one, him being in here and hall and her still knowing about it, and the queen being like, damn, you knew she knew all the dreams and stuff you knew, she knew all the stuff you ain't ever let me know, and Allison being like, bruh, it wasn't no big deal, bro, she's crazy like and we ain't even looking at it like that versus how you would be looking at it, and her wanting to listen to everything that she said right down, everything that she said from here moving out. So I thought that the scene was good. I thought, I did. What's going to come from this with her knowing that about her being a dragon dreamer is going to be.
Speaker 17: Interested for the rest of the series. People with special kids want you to hope, hope to that edge. Don't see that their kids are special. Yep, that's why she ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 6: But now she has no choice because you know, this could create leverage for her, and she's trying to utilize that. So she went there thinking that she had a nice card to play in a backfire. You know, it should have worked. Now on top of that, you don't put Helena in the crossairs because now they're looking at us like, okay, So there's a reason why she at like that and want to go outside and look at the flowers and play in the grass and dig up dirt.
Speaker 1: You know she's a dreamer, so she can be an asset to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me go ahead and sing you on this little mission real quick to take care of this problem that I have. And and if you don't take care of the problem, then I'm gonna know you don't have You can take her the problem because I got this thing that's gonna tell me exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: But I ain't know what the hell she was wrong. I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I ain't know what that red ship was. I just thought, damon as curled up? Was that supposed to be a wound?
Speaker 8: That's what I thought it was. It like the beginning of baby boys. What I That's exactly why. I was like, it's the nigga baby boy?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: If that if that's because he gonna have babies with the witch. That's not a witch.
Speaker 6: I thought it was saying that. Uh it was because I don't know if they said it already. But I was like, oh, ship, he actually is the father. That's what I thought. She was done.
Speaker 1: I thought, daddy, Mmm, that's a good point. I didn't think about it like that.
Speaker 3: I think it is the birth of the White Walker.
Speaker 1: You keep on going back to this there and there's wooden dolls people which we ain't seen yet. That's what I think the white.
Speaker 2: Rob.
Speaker 1: Do you think? Rob? Do you think the plan that Ranara has for Allison is a good plan?
Speaker 5: That seems it seems too simple.
Speaker 7: Something is definitely gonna go wrong with this plan, like, and I don't know why, Like all her plans.
Speaker 18: Are just shipping, Like that's not gonna it's just not gonna work. It's not gonna work. It's too simple.
Speaker 1: She doesn't listen. That's why.
Speaker 6: Like even when Allison was trying to tell us like, man, I know where Aiman is. He's in Harron Hall, blah blah blah blah blah, she was like, we ain't.
Speaker 1: Seen big Art. Like I ain't saying you stupid.
Speaker 5: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 1: She won't be listening, bro.
Speaker 5: Right, So that's what I'm trying to know, your.
Speaker 1: Ass, Yeah loud. Do you think Alison's gonna come back?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but under certain circumstances, Like it ain't gonna be just her coming back and being like, oh this is what I found. These are the things that happened. Now, some like the there is going to be something that happens when she comes back.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I think she's gonna kill her, brough. I don't think she coming back. Really, I don't think she going back. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even I don't even care if the witch killer or not. I don't think she coming back.
Speaker 1: You think she's just gonna stay there. I think I think she's gonna stay.
Speaker 9: I know, I know she's not gonna go kill Damon.
Speaker 1: Who aimen.
Speaker 3: She's gonna kill her?
Speaker 9: Fine, I don't think that's gonna happened.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's gonna kill her either.
Speaker 4: But I think that she's going through either meet up with Agon and like they gonna end up meeting on the outside and then coming back that way, or she's just gonna be like shit, I try to.
Speaker 1: Think he intends to kill him, like that is in her mind right now, right I don't think she can. I don't think she's thinking about it.
Speaker 6: I think she just like no, no, no when she gets there, and she may change her mind when it's time to actually do it, But right now is her mind said like I got to kill this mother.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 9: I don't think she's going there thinking he not even gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, she knows me there. I think. I think.
Speaker 4: I think she's gonna go there and be like, this is what I was supposed to do, or I was told to do, but this is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think she's gonna switch it up because by the time she gets there, she's gonna see her son is caught up with the witch, and she's gonna be like, all right, I'm and the Witch gonna tell her some ship and she's like, all right, I'm just trying to survive. I try to bring your sister, but she ain't all ship. But she may be pregnant with your kid. That's that's probably the information she's gonna give to him that he's gonna like, damn, I did suck her before I did, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So and you also tried to fuck me too.
Speaker 9: I gotta kill you, you witch.
Speaker 1: Woman. It must be your thing. Now.
Speaker 6: I think she's going there to kill him. I think she may change her mind or the which is gonna take her out somehow, so way, I think, But.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, he do got mommy issues. I think he's gonna kill her, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just can't see aim And dying yet. I think I think they're trying to develop that story too much for for her to just simply just go and kill him off versus her like I feel like she just keeps messing up.
Speaker 5: And messing up and messing up. And usually when that happens with a character, they eventually die.
Speaker 7: So I think she's probably gonna Yeah, I can see see ended up making like the ultimate sacrifice and killing his mam.
Speaker 1: I think Aiming Aiming or a guy. I think both of them probably won't make it out the rest of the season. One of them gotta go.
Speaker 4: No, I think they I think they both live into season four, so they're gonna drag it out. They're gonna take out Allison before they take out one of them, I think, mm hmmm, and the end of the off this episode, the last question I got speaking of getting taken out was hey, lord Chorus had a hell of a speech Lou at the campfire, trying to lead his man back to Kingsland and saying, we got ship to do.
Speaker 1: Work ain't over, Job's not done.
Speaker 2: But this speech came a day late and a dollar short because the nigga.
Speaker 1: Got choked out. Louis is dead.
Speaker 9: I hope not, man. I hope this win the last scene that we got from him. It was way too quick, way to like what's going on? Like No, I just hope it's one of the last things we got from I think it was off camera, so I don't think he's dead. I was talking over with my wife after the show, and.
Speaker 1: I think that I'm hoping that he's taken back to tumble Town.
Speaker 6: And it's being held hostage there as some sort of leverage for against Ranera for what. I don't know, but if that's what I'm hoping that he's he's in in Tumblety somewhere just and and it just killed his man.
Speaker 1: I ain't take him off disrespectful that.
Speaker 5: He like away black cat. That what you said, you said, black Cat?
Speaker 3: I said, the nigger is like a cat. He got multipleized, right. It's like the third time that we done had an almost death of Corliss and he's not actually dead. I don't think they can do that a third time.
Speaker 5: They're gonna do it that that's been the running thing with him. I just don't. I'm with Ken.
Speaker 7: I don't see them killing him off camera like that, like a character is portan is coreless. Nah, you're not killing him off camera. And like I think they're gonna hold him hotstitch and use that as leverage somehow.
Speaker 3: And then they're gonna kill him.
Speaker 5: Did like he does.
Speaker 1: I think he dies up maybe I think maybe I'm maybe too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe, but they're not gonna kill him. He's not dead yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he's gone by next episode. I think I think it's a rap, especially with Alan getting his you know, you know how it is. Can it can only be one promoting Alan moving up he got bailing now. I just think it's like I don't need you, Pops, Like what what? What good has he gotten him except well maybe just a seat, but he ain't got the last name or nothing like that being his son, ain't that ship until now, So I think it's just you don't need Cornos was in the woods doing god knows what for the last few episodes, like we just now checking back out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a rap. He had to bringing back just to say goodbye. He's up, you know, he's probably have a good cookout and ship like that.
Speaker 4: You see how they did Christian Cole Nigga. They gonna they're gonna string up. They're gonna string them up. Strange fruit one episode the next episode because I was talking about Kanye earlier. Yeah, I know they're gonna they're gonna hang on by his dreads. Any other thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 5: It was a good episode.
Speaker 4: I enjoy I got three left two, Oh, pen ultimate coming up next. You know this this you know they say about this one.
Speaker 1: You might be right. It's gonna be some bodies dropping in. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When they took cold out this episode, I'm like, they gotta be saving more bodies for the next one because they were like, let's just get this one out the way, let's make it room for everybody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he wanted to die anyway. Yeah. Now I don't have anything else, all.
Speaker 4: Right, But those are our thoughts on this episode of House of the Dragon. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is the Ready thread. That's also our handle for ig and Twitter, and we'll catch you on the next one. We out peace, Peace,