Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to a new episode of the France for a second podcast. My name is Kenned beanstrowing him on the show is Rod, Mike and Spike. But we're here covering the second season of Peacemaker. So that just wrapped up last week and it added a whole new element to this universe. You continue to see James Gunn's influence on what he's building out that he's stealing from Marvel. Yeah, he's basically using that template. Damn, you know what it is?
Speaker 2: What it is. They let him go so they have to deal with it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, So here we are discussing sharing our thoughts on the last season that that just unfolded.
Speaker 2: Going around the room, Rob, what do you think about this?
Speaker 3: This show has been like a It's kind of like a guilty pleasure of mine. I watched the first season and I think I may may have mentioned it doing like our top ten shows of the year and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It would never make that list, but it is something that.
Speaker 1: I would just find myself just watching and sometimes I don't even know why I'm watching it, but it's something that's intriguing about.
Speaker 2: It to me.
Speaker 3: And this is no one this season was no different. It's not the greatest show in the world, but I don't know, I still find myself in it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's silly and all that, so I guess it just doesn't take itself too seriously. I guess is why. I guess I kind of kind of like it, you know what I'm saying. Some stuff got a little ridiculous, but for the most part it was fine.
Speaker 2: It was fine.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said, I'm not I wouldn't recommend nobody just rushing to go, oh, you got to see The Peacemaker season two.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you ain't got nothing else to do, you can get some last.
Speaker 3: Some sort of something out of it. It's how It's how I view the Piece Maker series.
Speaker 2: How'd you view your spot?
Speaker 4: I'm of the same I probably like a little bit bored to Rob, but I'm of the same sentiment. It's a fun show. It don't take itself too serious. The writing is good. Some of the jokes hit some of us over the top, though, where you're like, what's going on? John senas that's his name, right, I think he does a good job in playing his meat head character.
Speaker 2: I like to grow that he has a crush on.
Speaker 4: I like the Black Girl a lot, so yeah, I just had some fun characters sometimes, like I didn't like, uh my boy, no, the new dude that.
Speaker 2: Came out a black comedian.
Speaker 4: He is he had that movie when he was a prostitute. But yeah, I can't think somebody like that. Something he just didn't something like that. His his comedy was not good to me, and it's I didn't like him. I thought he had moments. But he said, titties, that ship is funny to me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, he said, how am I supposed to remember who you got?
Speaker 5: I kept trying to see the titty like because he had a Cleveland show titties like that.
Speaker 2: But but like it was a showing so called.
Speaker 1: They set it up before the way they shout it to show the Cleveland.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, it's an enjoyed watch because she looked down right where you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Like, but that was the thing, because the ship didn't really match the people. It's like you kind of got it, but it didn't really match them to a t So yeah, that's what made it shit kind of funny.
Speaker 1: That was the one, like if you didn't get the joke. Then here's the obvious joke. Yes, he was calling other people names too as well. So Mike, that's how you feel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if we weren't covering this out of tapped out, Oh really?
Speaker 2: I mean the show is definitely not bad.
Speaker 5: I just don't care about any of these people except Eagerly. That was the only time I got stressed when I thought that fucking Darryl Dixon's brother was gonna kill Eagerly. Other than that, I was just like, man, I don't care about this, and Spike kind of spoiled it. When you're introducing this fucking multiverse shit, it's just like, man, we already went through this with Marvel.
Speaker 2: Now we're going through it again.
Speaker 5: But when they reveal that they're really in like a Nazi multi dimension, I was like, Okay, that's kind of clever.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought, okay, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: That you like that. That's pretty funny. It's funny how they reacted to her.
Speaker 1: Bro one got out, got out, how she out ran all of them.
Speaker 2: See that that's religious.
Speaker 1: Ye hopped over a fence and all that type of ship, Like she can't she can hop over a fence, but they should have called her. Yeah, tellbody, no, I love tasting. Yeah, it was talking about so much.
Speaker 2: They should have called her fat ass.
Speaker 5: I ain't say that you can't taste, got a good little I didn't. Yeah, I'm all joke aside, I'm with you. I was like, come on, bro, there's like forty five of y'all. Y'all couldn't catch your ass. And then they jumped in.
Speaker 2: The water and then they followed him behind the water.
Speaker 5: We could just gonna ran around him. I thought I missed something. Why did anybody jump in the water?
Speaker 1: Made no sense. It just made no sense. I think they was being ridicted. Had to set up the elextricution. Yeah, yeah, it was stupid. Yeah, because I was like, that was stupid to jump in the water, Like why would you do that?
Speaker 2: And you're swimming too, Like yeah, really over the top scene next.
Speaker 3: I think it was trying to close the stereotype that black people can't swim.
Speaker 2: They can swim, I just can't. Most people can. Most A lot of.
Speaker 1: You know what, my kids we work like, Yeah, money of kids can swim. They've taken swimming lessons, but they don't swim enough to Yeah, that's swim every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were swimming every day. They would be straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do I think they did a good job of of really defining who Chris Smith a k a. Peacemaker is?
Speaker 2: It was a big boring.
Speaker 1: It's still as silly as it.
Speaker 2: Once as it was before bo World.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that bad. It wasn't that bad. Like I see what they were doing. Like even with the opening recap, they changed the Justice League to Justice Game. Yeah, so they did that. So that was a reccond thing, is what they call it. So there's that. Wait say that again.
Speaker 2: So in the recap in.
Speaker 1: Season one, it was the Justice League, it was Awkwardman, Superman, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 2: Oh so they changed that. It's hot girl, and I think green lanyard was there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I was trying to remember, I'm like, I don't remember that from from the from the first season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, interesting, Okay, I thought I was mis remembering some short.
Speaker 2: Hey they were in that.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like a first time my song was in the Superman movie.
Speaker 2: I did see them first.
Speaker 1: Because this takes place a month after the events. That's a wow Superman movie. So it's there's a wreck right after the movie.
Speaker 2: We just saw yep, yeah, yep, one month after the event. So so do you follow what they're saying?
Speaker 3: So he's saying that in the in the original season, in the when season, they showed the Justice League at the end, but they changed it to the Justice Game on the recap, And I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, if you go back to the first season if it did they change it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just we just we just watched it, right, So I didn't know if they changed.
Speaker 1: Which is why they did it in this one because they probably didn't want to change it. So yeah, so this then, yeah, this took place a month after that, and we're introduced to an alternate dimension parallel universe, in which Chris is Peacemaker's father, Algie, and his brother Keith are alive and there are part of a team called the Top Trio, the stupid name. But because it doesn't matter, Ray Flash Senior is leading the charge in this one, who goes full villain mode. But the suicide Squad Peacemaker killed his son, so that's why he's out for him. But he's leading Argust and he wants revenge for what happened? Was I the only one that confused?
Speaker 2: Was I? The only one confused by episode one.
Speaker 1: Confused, bro, where did this fucking parallel universe come from the door where he it was? Was it you, sund like my kids? Now, you sound just like Miles. Miles would say some.
Speaker 2: Very like like dump.
Speaker 1: He walked through the door. That is Mike, That's exactly how he does it. And you feel you sit there feeling stupid. I know that, but it wasn't in season one. Wasn't any of this, That's what I'm saying. So when he's having his orgy and he gets upper walk through this door and he goes to another universe, like when all of this happened, I.
Speaker 5: Was more confused by where all those people came from for the orgy, they.
Speaker 2: Just get it.
Speaker 3: It's implied. I guess that he that he calls it. Huh they called they called him. He called him like, it's implied that he's like because they said it later on that that's just you know, there's something he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they started to backfiel the explanation of where and why they popped up on screen.
Speaker 2: But I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, what I had to rewind a couple of times. I'm like, wait a minute, bet you did, did he?
Speaker 2: They was fucking for real. Yeah, they got. They got some people in there that have real sex.
Speaker 5: Throw in the kitchen, hitting the doggy that was not acting, the one that he said next to she sat on them way. They was fucking for real. You can't tell me that some of the people weren't for real. Well, I'll tell you one that wasn't. Fucking That white dude, that little ass dude. I was like, bro c g, I You're not about have me out here looking crazy. He got he got the dick or something, got something and then you using masters dick.
Speaker 2: Man. He was, he was. He was proud.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't be proud about that he was because the dude in the back, I know you due in the back, his dick was like four times a big fight. The little baby dick in the front shaking in people's face, like you don't take your back through that door.
Speaker 2: You better go find you a demension.
Speaker 5: With everybody's dick that small, you can't be at my orgy, pinky dick asucker.
Speaker 2: But they wanted another dimension at that point. It was just that's what I'm saying, he need to go find a dimension.
Speaker 5: Everybody's that's fine, that's why you like the other dimensions, like yes, what, oh my god?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that orgery came after he was interviewing for the Justice Game. We had Hawk Girl Brain Lanner and uh that was yeah. Was I the only one that was like, I bet wait, hold on, now we could we could all hear? But I was wondering if I didn't know he played a joke on him. But I was like, I bet he can hear everything that he's being said coming. Yeah, yeah, it seemed like it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty clear. But I was also saying, they wouldn't do that joke kind of obvious. Yeah, yeah, but it is the tone of the show, so I kind of get why they would do that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He was absolutely depressed, and that just sent them spiraling, which is how we got into the event.
Speaker 2: So where we are.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was just thrown off when he went to an all to the universe and there was no explanation for it at all.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize I spoiled. I say, you said multiple It wasn't really a spoiler.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch this, but it did it did? I think Spike and so because because it was in the beginning of the series. So yeah, if it's like it was at the end out god damn it, Spike. Yeah, but nah, it was in the beginning, so yeah, and I just didn't know how and they did it. They did it very kind of nonchalant, like we just kind of like, it's just.
Speaker 2: He's just this. We didn't even know they were WALSI persons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he just walks through the door to just there and just walks to another world and that's it. And apparently he just goes back and forth whenever he wants to. When did all this ship happen? Did they tease this in the first season when it walked out though?
Speaker 4: Who that the big thing walked out of one of the doors and put something in the trash can and he's seeing it.
Speaker 2: Was the first season.
Speaker 4: I thought it was may be mistaken it was in this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was like, uh, go the funk away or something like that. Yeah, okay, it was I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it cuts the thing out and it left. That's when Vichelana was around, but U but yeah, Amanda Waller is black balling Hardcourt, so she can't find any work.
Speaker 2: Economists most is working with him.
Speaker 1: So he has spell oh boy, uh Chris and and what's her name? They call it ads apps as Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, white person, the white man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she's still broken up with her girlfriend and she's looking to figure out what she wants to do next. But yeah, the whole first episode was britty just setting up this whole parallel universe world that we are now in, and that was it.
Speaker 2: Uh, were you guys decided to see Vigilani?
Speaker 1: No? I like Vigilina now that's is free right, yeah, sitting at you dance. I like Vigilina. Now, Mike didn't like him last season.
Speaker 2: I don't think I like them.
Speaker 4: I like them more or lesson I like grumpy dude too, dissivaded, uhcomous, Yeah, like, oh he's he's his comedy is Yeah, he's letters like dead paining the sarcasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was like, oh are you in? He was like no, but I'm just sucking for peer pressure or something. Yeah, he was chomping them off every time you get captain coaching ya's nick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, how you guys feel about the different character motivations that the establish and that was the one you think it worked.
Speaker 2: It works for me. This show works for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, this this the second episode is where we got to see eagerly get off. Oh yes, and another joke that didn't work, the bird blindess.
Speaker 2: Uh. Then he said it was a funny like that because he duck thought it was a duck.
Speaker 1: It was so ridiculous, so like, matter of fact, I'm bird BLINDE was like what, Yeah, I was wondering because apparently he's a comedian or he's been in commedi Yeah, yeah, okay, you want to oh jesus, Yeah yeah, I know either.
Speaker 4: I don't watch it either, but I knew him from the Sara Live clips and once any Murphy was out of there, bro, come on, bro, all they've had a couple of people that come from the Dude.
Speaker 3: Do they watch I wasn't watching Saty Night Live, but I just know they came from something like Will Ferrell came from saying like he's great.
Speaker 1: I think he had he had a pretty good draw, but I still wasn't watching Eddie Murphy.
Speaker 2: Was it was good? That was that's classics? Yeah. Ever since then, I'm good too.
Speaker 4: Funny Black people like the dude do the weekly updates?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: He pressed Kanye because Kanye was making funny about the job of the communition.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know you're talking about to Kanye keep my name joke him, but it was a joke. Yeah, I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch its corner crazy about me and talking crazy about the people to work.
Speaker 2: Look, he's about the swing on them. We reviewed.
Speaker 3: No, it's a different new he got. The other doctors watched that one. Okay, you kind of feel bad for Michael. Yeah, you kind of feel bad because he's just like, you know, he basically consequences had to say, Yeah, he was basically scared. It's like, man, you know, I was just saying, you know, I would just you know, like it's like it's kind of cringey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I saw that. But but anyway, but yeah, so but.
Speaker 2: Eagerly got off Mike like a little action. Eagerly sucked them up.
Speaker 1: Man, man a little walking afterwards like a mother.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, boy, that was that was a good scene.
Speaker 1: I think they've done a good job of building a like tension and concern for this bird because we are like, bro, like he's anything, you know, especially when they brought on Darryl's brother towards the end.
Speaker 2: But uh, but yeah, and this one, you know.
Speaker 1: Economis has a new handler, which is of course what we were just talking about. Langston Flurry at a Bayer warns Chris about surveillance, and uh, Vigilanta reunited with Chris and got rid of Peacemaker's two body. You know what I felt like in the first episode, we didn't We never really saw Peacemaker like fight. Yeah, most of the time he's fighting, he's getting us ass.
Speaker 2: We saw him fighting the in the multiverse, Yeah, that's yeah. But yeah, he was really good.
Speaker 1: In that, like in one of the later episodes, like that's when we saw him in action. But most of the time in season one and correct me if I'm wrong and and ship parts in this one, he's always like getting his ass.
Speaker 2: We don't know how good he really is. And we got a chance to see that.
Speaker 1: But when this when Peacebaker one came out and went to work on Peacemaker, Peacepaker two came out and went to work on Peacemaker one, I was like that, that's That's when I was like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: That's how that motherfucker's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Like he tapped that button, brom he was a yeah, like he was, he was. He was whipping his ass. I was like, man, they kind of they bore piece Baker one dirty. But he wasn't fight with that in the first one eventually, No, but at the end, at the.
Speaker 3: End, right yeah, yeah, yeah, at the end, that's when he got off, got off. So he looks all he did look sorry as but but he wasn't. No, no, no, no, that's I'm thinking about, like the the Gang, the Misfit game. Wasn't he in that one too? Side Suicide Game? Yeah, he was part of side.
Speaker 2: He was bad than that. He was bad assing that. So we got his side game yea, yeah, yea, yeah, good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know we saw him get off before, and I think he got off in that. Yeah, well that's what he actually killed the dude. Yeah, Ki Suicide Ship Rip FLA Jr. Was whooping his ass too. He was about to kill him. I think he won that by ass by that because remember he was on show. Yeah yeah, yeah, anyway, I was just thinking about that. They show how good he was in Suicide Game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this whole thing is he's trying to get with hardcore who apparently doesn't want him in this universe. We were just having a whole conversation about. But she did want him in the other universe, right, they had dated? Yeah, that was what no in the other universe. Yes, yeah, yes, you get real quick, your suicide squad. I don't want to get that confused. How to correct us, suicide squad. You saw him get off in that yeah? Yeah, but yeah, and and and Chris the Peacemaker one universe Harcore.
Speaker 2: They went on this cruise.
Speaker 1: They showed how that went down later, and they made it seem like they kind of slept together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I thought they had sex until they showed it. I was like, what, that's right, losing. I didn't think like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't think that. Yeah, they definitely insinuated the that sex.
Speaker 2: What do you think happened?
Speaker 3: I thought, what what was revealed is kind of what happened. Yeah, she said it was kept saying on the boat. Yeah, I thought the boat on the cruise, and that you missed out looking up about.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 5: I said it's elk, It's Eleak elite elite. Yes, yes, yes, I don't feel that ship. I don't feel different, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, but Yeah, the eleven Street Game comes together and Hardcore Chris talking, so they continue to kind of show that he's into her, she's not really into him, and uh at that point, that's when he goes back to the other world and test that hardcore and she replied And that was.
Speaker 2: Pretty much Season two. Episode two was really all about equally we really look at it.
Speaker 1: You know, he had this moment and they were just kind of bringing the game back together and just setting up, you know, conflict to come.
Speaker 2: What is think from age like? What was like?
Speaker 4: Was it because the first season they helped out the case or whatever.
Speaker 5: I think she wants to be her own person. Yeah, you know outside of just being her mom's daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but she was supposed to start a business with her girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Taking that breakoup was sad though, man, Okay, Ving Raims what's her name name?
Speaker 2: Uh, David?
Speaker 3: And it was they didn't they didn't really they didn't show her to see.
Speaker 2: This. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So episode three, uh, you know, Chris runs into Hardcourt two at Argust headquarters and Rick Flatt Junior is alive in this one and they've been dating.
Speaker 2: He was kind of weird. And this ship, that ship was actually funny to me when he was like peking on the corner.
Speaker 5: When he ran out, he tripped over the trash and he's like, why is that there?
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but.
Speaker 3: That ship was funny as telling me because that's so that's that's like the opposite of what he is. And yes, in other words, because he is actually good at black ops, so he.
Speaker 2: Might could kill him. Movie and suicide, yeah, I meant to go back and we watch that too, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: After they kept tying in, I felt like I needed to go back and watching myself.
Speaker 3: Suicide Squad interesting, but yeah, what he did, he was one of the mercenary shot I think so, or was that Will Smith? That man that's the that's in the first No, I know, I know when he said he was dead shot. I can't remember if that was his name or if that was Will Smith's name. They were very similar, they were very simple.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were the same character, but they were.
Speaker 1: So. It was a suicide and it was the sequels and they.
Speaker 2: Read it's like they redid it.
Speaker 3: I believe because James Gunn came on to produce that one and make it better what she did.
Speaker 2: Make it better that's what the girl got the pigtails.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeh, look Spikes white a little bit said incredible hope coms and.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so we learned that they broke up because Peacemaker too was sleeping around with a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of people.
Speaker 1: But Sons of Liberty pop up, and that's when we saw who was Sons Liberty.
Speaker 2: You said that, like there's somebody it was an episode three. Yeah, who are they? I don't know? You said it sounds like you do. Were they in the in the show? Who were the de Liberty? They were?
Speaker 1: They were the game that that was. There were the crew that you get napped the girl and they were holding hostages.
Speaker 2: They had the suicide bombs and stuff, and they had the bomb.
Speaker 5: One of the bombs went off when the guy was running and he tripped and fell and he blew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is where you were talking about earlier. We saw him kind of We saw what Peacemaker can really do because he was messing with.
Speaker 2: Them up in this universe.
Speaker 1: At the time when they introduced them to us, we thought they were a terrorist group and bad.
Speaker 2: Guys guy, but they're actually the good guys.
Speaker 1: We learned later through Vigilanti too, and that's when we got we got the update on that.
Speaker 2: But I did enjoy I missed all that.
Speaker 3: This is this seemed like the part that would have been that you would have loved. And the two of them were talking to each other, the two same people. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: No, this is the two vigilantes was.
Speaker 3: He was like, that's later, that's later, and he he reveals that he's part of the Sons of Liberty. But the Sounds of Liberty is like this, like the like the group you liked in Flag Smashs. Yeah, Flag Smashs are kind of like them. I missed all that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but it was it was good. You don't remember that he killed somebody with pencils. I remember, I remember him going through killing all of them.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I don't remember them giving an explanation as to who those people were while they were killing folks.
Speaker 2: Because it was probably vigilante saying it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they were talking to each other probably, Yeah, tuned them out and I can see that time they he does get a little annoying because he never lets up. Yeah, like he's running a bit about he knows about every plant or animal.
Speaker 2: Over quiz. Don't know what damn I know anything about spiders. Go and ask me about spiders. That's a trick question. His eyes are always only two pairs. I like you, but I do too. I think he's funny.
Speaker 1: Because he's His personality does not match how he how he is like bro.
Speaker 2: He is bro. He is a peace like he's better than THEMN peacemakers.
Speaker 4: Look like whole family, but he would be one of the money right, the money right, kill the whole family.
Speaker 1: That's what I wanted to dudes, like this blood money, What do you mean? He said, I just want to kill the old child of Brendon the judge, Like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: He was a trip, but you know Christs his brother Keith, and Keith basically encouraged him to follow his heart after to go after hardcourt and that kind of really sets him on this path.
Speaker 4: To leave his current world to go to, you know, the new one. I thought that was a good motive though, like his brother being there. We see how much his brother hurt him. I mean how much his brother's death hurt him. I think him seeing him like they they nailed that emotion as to like I can see him going over there instead.
Speaker 2: His brother, and yeah, it was a different person over there, like because I was waving his dad to say some ship to him.
Speaker 1: But in the first episode he was like, yeah, I love you too or whatever he said racist, yeah, Grady, Yeah, but you know he's coming back to this world and he's about to be rated uh with because of Sasha Bordo and the team of Economo's Flurrid, Judo Master and Iguhannah reds at Saint Wow. And then we get it back to Sorry Peacemaker too because he just ran from him, which I guess makes sense, but he was still sorry as hell when he was running.
Speaker 2: Falling all over the place. Judo Master was whooping his ass. Ta fucking old play Bro.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know, man fighting a little person like that gotta be hell if they can fight, if they can fight, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: It was swinging all over them bro the place. Yeah, yeah, that little man knocked out Tommy ship. There was a couple of them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fans get that joke later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Bell and his friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he goes back Econdoms stepped him off. That's when Rick Flag was like, I don't trust his mother. Grab his phone. Sasha and Rick Flag eventually will come closer together.
Speaker 4: I really didn't like dude like that. I just I just don't think he did a good job. Was pain Like, I didn't like he was finding Captain America. I didn't feel him in this either. I was like it was something like just missing for.
Speaker 5: Him to be the center, have any emotion for him to be like, yeah, the center of the center, villain, and your motivation is because he killed your son.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling any of that. Just Okay, the motivations made sense.
Speaker 1: It's just him conveying that, correct, gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yo? Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: The fourth episode, it's not really a lot to happen here, you know.
Speaker 2: For me, you know, I think the main thing is Hardcore.
Speaker 1: Really wants to get back to doing what she loves, which is kind of almost a conversation about you know, I won't say she having PTSD, but she misses it and she's blackball and she's having a really tough time dealing with it and being just a regular person. You know, she's going to get in the fights, which a lot of she move up in a lot of ass.
Speaker 2: She got awful. Yeah, yeah, she was. She will there as like a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Rick Flatt went to her to offer her a deal to get back in and she accepted it, and she was setting Chris up, so it's seen. But she put in a cold word copa setic. But he came anyway, which stupid ass. Why why is he stupid?
Speaker 5: Because she told him the code word, so he should have known not to come, but he came away because he wanted to talk to her. Well, he wanted to talk to because he was trying to make a life change of decision whether he's going go back to the multiverse. She told you copa setic that means do not come. I've been compromised.
Speaker 2: Remember, ass called him dumb to like some of your dumb. I was my god, damn, he just looked at it ain't even rebut.
Speaker 1: What I so, I do think that was stupid, But I love seeing how he got to the bench. That ship was slick, he knew where all he knew where the sniper was located on.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, not giving him a clean shot. And even when he sat on the bench and switched sides with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that was dope. But at that point you put in your life in danger. That's on something you know Brown Ship.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, you know Brown when he put the baby in front of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get what you're saying. That was you put yourself behind a child and women because he didn't know when they were actually fired the shot. Yeah, you putting their lives in danger.
Speaker 1: But doing that Ship, Yeah, that was that was kind of fucked up.
Speaker 3: It was That's what I was thinking when I saw it. It was smart, but it still was fucked up.
Speaker 1: It just happened to work out hot behind this child.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so she saves Hardcore because she had had him pinned down. She was about to kill him. Uh you know, Rick Flat Junior gave the order. So she runs up and they stop it. But then he gets booked and she convinces Economosh Harcourt and then convinced Economos to book him because they were going to kill him. I didn't know the other lady was the cyborg that was each each interesting review. Yeah yeah, I don't know either. I thought you was just a riving the person. This is when they started to get close, they being Sasha and Rick Flatt Jr.
Speaker 2: H Were y'all.
Speaker 1: I guess he could like he was whooping the ship out of Peacemaker and.
Speaker 2: On that room bro fight VI broke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they whooped his ad. He was he yeah, he he whopped his ad. It was going to be a wrap for but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he wouldn't fight back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he probably you know, they show earlier that he felt guilty, you know, about killing him, so he some remorse for it. But you also see the black guy start to turn a little bit and feel wrong about how things are moving. He's starting to see that Argust really are not the good guys. He told the boy earlier in episode one, I believe we're episode two, it was like, this is what Argust does. They test you, you know, and they see where your loyalties lie and what is Argust like, what's that? It's like their version of shield kind of the quickest way I can explain it. But I don't know if that says as much for Okay, yeah yeah, yeah. So anyway, in this one, he finally makes the decision because Hardcourt was like, yeah, I'm I'm good. It didn't mean anything. So we made the decision to move and lead with with eaglely.
Speaker 2: Rod.
Speaker 1: Was it sad to see Vigilant and cry like that. It was it was I felt it. I thought it was too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good. It felt like a real character is good good? I like him? Why don't you like him? This show just doesn't do it for me. It's too silly. But it has his moments. But that was that was his moment, real moment though. That's his best friend. Chris don't even like him. He doesn't know that.
Speaker 3: Though he likes, he likes somebody, I don't think he likes him as much as not at all my best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he keeps saying that fucking is his best friend, and he says it in front of him. It's kind of fucked up.
Speaker 1: It is that creates tension between the two, mark to the advantage later on.
Speaker 2: It's like a big brother little brother situation. Force is a friends situation. It's like, I don't know, you have to be around. I necessarily want you around like you treat your little brother. He keeps you around because, motherfucker, you can fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to be around, but not even really saying that I want you.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of with Mike. I don't know if he looks at Chris the same way. I mean, if Chris is peace. Make a look at looks at Vigilanta the same way.
Speaker 2: I don't need him, though you know he needed he just don't. I don't think he knows he needed him. I think he's called season one like to have to get some ship down. He was like, I gotta call you reluctantly though. Yeah, yeah, yeah you could motherfucker crazy. He is crazy. It's crazy. He is insane. Yeah yeah, yeah, he's insane.
Speaker 1: So what y'all think was that a good decision about based on everything that's happened up to this point, did it made sense for him to leave?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Everybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my dad is over there, my brother's over there, my girl is over there. Yeah, I may as well just go, I mean over here ship. The funny thing is, I didn't even know that. I didn't see any black people.
Speaker 2: I don't think. Yeah, I think it's supposed to be on.
Speaker 4: Purpose because I thought I watched it twice because I could remember. I couldn't remember. I think I fell asleep or something. I was like, damn, that makes sense. I didn't even know this with no.
Speaker 2: Black people over here. That's crazy, not even in the background and ship. Yeah right, yeah, it was Yeah that that was slick. He did that. I mean, everything like normal. It was like a.
Speaker 1: Artist sometimes like that. Though, Yeah, what's that movie? God, dang it, I said Pleasantville. I ain't never seen that either. Pleasure Ville is a movie about all white people. There ain't no black people in the time.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I've never heard a Pleasantville. You ever heard of the movie Pleasantville? It was very pleasant though, according to what Spike was saying on his mind. Yeah, Pleasantville. Yeah, yeah, I mean but that seemed pretty pretty normal to m hm. Anyway, Oh yeah, I wouldn't even Yeah, I've never watched that ship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so yeah, Judo Master wents over and he's infiltrates it, and then we get some information about Primal Eagle that Saint Red or whatever his name was talking about, and they.
Speaker 2: Killed him Primal Eagle. Yeah, that's Eagerly. Yeah.
Speaker 5: When they shot the eagle, I was like, oh, come on, you're fucking serious. I thought it was Eagerly and I was like, man, come on. And then when all the other eagles came in. I love that scene. That scene was dope because it explains Eagerly because it's like you're watching this show and you're like all right, come on, man, he has a pet is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's like, oh you're the prime Eagle. Yeah I know. That was cool. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so he's left, so they all decide an episode SIS to go rescue him, even Hardcore, and then as gets some information that Hardcore actually was trying to save him, and I portray him Chris things the opposite. Sounds like a conversation would have.
Speaker 5: I could have done with some more tension than that in that respect, like they could have dragged that out.
Speaker 2: A little bit more. But they clear up the very next scene because at first I was like, damn, she really played him.
Speaker 1: But wait, you thought that you thought that she that she wasn't trying to wrest them, your dumb ass toll.
Speaker 2: They showed her face before she did it.
Speaker 5: But before that scene, they made it seemed like she was wrestling with the with the with the choice of betraying him to get her life back, you know.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, maybe she did betray him.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I'm saying that is because she also said that I sent you to the.
Speaker 2: Cold world not to come, but since you came, I see, I see how you.
Speaker 5: Like I was thinking like, since you came, I got no other choice but to fucking yeah, but do this exactly, That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I took the look when she saw and heard that they're about to kill him. She's like, let me take him down so they won't kill him. That's what I saw. That's what I thought too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's all he left, so he eagerly he goes over there, but Aggie and Keith they started to think that something's wrong, and he's starting to kind of, you know, go back and forth of his decision because he was like, they're not really like this. They think this is somebody else, and I killed the real one and took his place, so he's started to kind of feel guilty about that, and then they decided to go rescue him, and Judo Master is there kind of watching how everything is is taking place in this one, So for me, mostly a slow episode, just kind of setting up the last two where we learned that.
Speaker 2: They went over there.
Speaker 1: Hardcourt's over there and she walks in and Keith songing to her and she has a snow globe and takes her to meet Chris and oh yeah, yeah. The other thing was uh, all that money and they were still in the money. It was like it's blood money, Like what like you just asked me to pay for lunch because you have any money, Like I don't.
Speaker 2: Just hain't my.
Speaker 4: Money that working job as a bus boy, it got like millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Did y'all like he was treating his mom.
Speaker 5: I thought that was a lot, but that it plays in the stereotype. It plays into the stereotype like mom, I can tell you from much experience that is fucking accurate, especially white kids talking mom like crazy, like it makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: How are you talking to your mother like that? I want to beat your ass?
Speaker 3: And I love and I love the reposition, the representation of ass because black folks we don't talk to like that.
Speaker 2: And she's like, man, you need to put your mom more. Yeah, like bro, And he still was like no, yes, that's all.
Speaker 5: Yes, He's like fuck that.
Speaker 2: He's like fuck her or something.
Speaker 4: Like that to the off off mom, that's crazy, and she stayed so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's how they was. Y'all get mad, they y'all know what's because they did. In another one, Will Ferrell, well, yeah, where's meet.
Speaker 3: That's cursing around their parents. They cursed after their parents at the y.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shut the funk up.
Speaker 1: The call the name, like like you calling her mombu fuck up Branda not allowed in my room. And she just kept following and then told that story that he was lying about hardcourt.
Speaker 2: Oh that was me.
Speaker 5: That was hilariys like, stop just shut the fun up, going off saying it's really nice to finally meet you and understand why you guys have to break up.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, this is crazy. Yeah, it was going on. Did we know the little dude.
Speaker 5: Was uh game Vietnamese gay? Not how you confused gay with Vietnamese. There's so many more syllables in the other word.
Speaker 1: About the little The little guy, he's like, oh, is that what it is?
Speaker 5: He said something, No, he said something that. It's like he was like he was queer, not just non binary. He said something. Now I'm not remembering. I don't know that what I do something when when he said everything that I am, Yeah, that's it. Yeah yeah, wait, real real fast aside, real quick. I had to me and my girl had to tell my mom that you don't comfortable midget no more.
Speaker 2: Oh ship. She was watching something.
Speaker 5: She said, look at them, look at those midgets, and I said, Ma, you can't call them midgets anymore. She said, what do you call them? And I said, you call them little people? And she said, okay, well look at the little midgets. I always thought done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little people say like, it's more fished. I've always thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always thought that too, Swain. I was just like, but y'all called them little people.
Speaker 2: That sounds more.
Speaker 5: Offensive to me. I sound more offensive. But that's what they want, what they want, that's what they want. It always sounded more offensive. They asked for that word.
Speaker 2: I think, so.
Speaker 5: I think they don't like midget. But my mom said little minches. I said, well, mom, there's no big midgets.
Speaker 2: Call them that.
Speaker 1: Oh god, anyway, yeah, yeah, I don't know, but yeah, I thought them trying to get all that money.
Speaker 2: But something happened exploded.
Speaker 1: So bringing that back to that's when cocaine was on it, which is how she got.
Speaker 2: That was good. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Coke all over there and they spent like the next fifteen minutes wiping that ship off.
Speaker 2: I thought that was good, and I thought that she was dope.
Speaker 3: He had that little because it even lasted until he got to the uh to argue.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the coke on and the dog was like and they did it so slip because you thought the dog was browlling at her because it was a different right right, that was yeah, but it was it was actual.
Speaker 1: Coke and uh uh Vigilanti too walks in sees her and they have a confrontation and then.
Speaker 2: Walking out. You like, it's so weird about this play.
Speaker 5: Wait before that though, did y'all think the two Vigilanties meet each other?
Speaker 1: Like that? Loved it and they set it up nice because he was like he was like, who the here? And then he was all serious, It's like I forgot what he's saying. It was the fact that they were still the same guy. He was like, oh, we do the Spider Man. That was good. That's funny, Like had a lot of characters. He was like, what, no, God, And then that's when we got the background back.
Speaker 2: He was part of the Son's Liberty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then we were like, well, wait a minute, is here like ship It was like, well we didn't get got running for her?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you just peacefully strolling down the street.
Speaker 3: I thought about them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought that's what you were going to say. It's a pleasant field, yeah, yeah, yeah, because Pleasantville didn't have any black folks. Them didn't have ye.
Speaker 5: She pulled up curt Man bro the lady that was in the car looking at her.
Speaker 2: She rolled.
Speaker 8: She was like, there's a black, there's a black, and there's a black one guy out.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: They got them stuff somewhere and we didn't even investigate that.
Speaker 2: Concentration, which what does that remind you of? President? Right, and you know all the other FEMA camps and.
Speaker 3: All other Yeah, they started trying to line it up with Todays. That might be part of the reason why I didn't really care for this because of that part. Yeah, kind of it's just like, all right, you know, I don't really need this in this show.
Speaker 2: But that's a personal thing, I guess.
Speaker 5: But y'all fucking left the dimension and didn't even try to go find these fucking caged up black peoples.
Speaker 1: Is not a racist in this one. He was like, don't call me that. Yeah, but he also was like, I didn't make the world, so you know, he's like, I'm trying to do what I could within it.
Speaker 2: Because so you're you're kind of complicit. He's a liberal, the primary.
Speaker 4: In the regular the regular world, it was more so his beliefs in the real world is because they lost World War two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Try to put that correlation in this Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he doesn't agree with it, but there's only so much he could do that Liberals.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 1: And the son Keith is the full on racist and Chris as well, which is but.
Speaker 4: You raised them. Yeah, but that happens your younger kids. I think they become more extremist than their parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he raised racist too in this world he didn't know and the and in the other world he raising to be racist.
Speaker 2: So why couldn't he raise them to have the opposite beliefs and.
Speaker 5: That because that's how it sometimes goes, Like especially like you don't always end up exactly like your parents sometimes did, you go the complete opposite Like I was the complete opposite direction of my dad. My dad was like a grown spike, you know what I'm saying. He like beef, football, beer, and I was like, nope, I'm vegetarian and straight edged, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like that's just how it goes. So I can see why they made that correlation.
Speaker 5: Aggie in the other world was raising them to be racist and they weren't, and then in this world he was raising him not to be racist and they are.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was a cool correlation. M hm.
Speaker 1: It wasn't deep or nothing, no, no, no, yeah, yeah, I had just thought about that. I was like, well, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I wasn't able to do that.
Speaker 1: But I was wondering why he was blue dragon or whatever instead of red.
Speaker 2: He's red Draggon in the one world. And I knew.
Speaker 5: Because came in Republican. I didn't even think about that. That's wh he as fuck dude. Damn, that's super corny. But that's what he really is, a fucking liberal, I told him.
Speaker 2: Damn, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't put that together. That's probably that's really corny. That's probably he's gone. That's right right now. You ever killing Nazis, so you're saying you want to you want to murder the entire publican party, then that's what you're saying, right.
Speaker 1: Maybe Vigilant glaz Bro.
Speaker 5: Came like, damn, this fucking guy, but he's not a Nazi.
Speaker 2: He did he say that he's not an Yeah, but it was too late. He was already stabbed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well he wasn't a Nazi. Yeah, I just want to kill I just want to kill somebody. I don't even know which VICHELINI it was that did it. Oh yeah, we don't know, we don't know. I'm assuming he was the one from that world.
Speaker 2: It had nah.
Speaker 1: Oh wait wait, I see because like, yeah, yeah, I can see him and him Yeah, because he he wouldn't have known the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, now you're right. But our viage Laine wouldn't know the truth either. That's why I thought it was our Vigilani.
Speaker 1: But I think our Vigilani knows that he's I don't know, it don't matter.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see what you're saying. O. Viage Laine knows that he's already dead. Yeah, but he also would have known that he's a racist too.
Speaker 2: It's true, right, yeah, yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Think it does make more sense for the Vigilani too to kill him, because that is, like Rod said, the arch enemy, and that's what he knows. He doesn't know the truth. But Keith, Keith wasn't He was trying to kill him. It was mad, Yeah, he was mad about his brother, and I thought I was like, damn, his father is really forgiven. But Spike, what did you think about Chris in the midst of all the fighting and stuff. What did you think about his emotional breakdown when he told everybody just stopped because he was seeing his brother was about to die again and he's still connected to his brother.
Speaker 4: I think that it tied in will With the end, I felt like he had just given up. He's seen this happen not only once in this world, but in an other world like that, because he thought he had found like his place and then for this to happen two times over. It made a lot of sense of the peacemaker that we got in the last episode, like why he had just given up, like fuck y'all just arrested.
Speaker 2: He went through a lot this season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, his girl didn't want him, so he thought he finds a family. He finds out that this whole world country world is racist.
Speaker 2: Did his brother die?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are, But Harcourt was the one that that discovered it. And I didn't quite or like this part, Like I liked him not paying attention and it's showing the how these institutions are set up that you just kind of go along with it. It becomes normalized and you don't start questioning these things and hardcore being.
Speaker 2: Woke.
Speaker 1: You know, saw it was like where where are the black people? But Chris just accepted it as a reality. You didn't even think about it. But then you have this big note, this big sign murle of fucking Hitler.
Speaker 5: That was good man, that was just like you didn't notice the damn Yeah, you can't be that stupid. Yes again he is, Yes again, bro, he's that stupid. Because the funniest part about it is when they said you didn't know whether someone said, you know there were no black people? I was like, oh, I get that. But then when she said big killer murual god this what or the flag that had.
Speaker 2: My god? Come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he was just so tunnel vision why you know, her and his brother's dad didn't even notice the world around it, and it embraced them so much. It was just, you know, that's all he saw. He didn't see everything else. But I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Like real life though, like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is it is. I don't think they kind of you know, I like that.
Speaker 1: It was like they did the reveal, they kind of got in, got out, they didn't linger on it. They didn't really kind of it was just like this all the world where you know, we lost. This is what the world is like, and it is what it is. But I'm which, Mike, they could have went back and got them, bro, I stopped at the second show. You left all those black people over there in cages.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yah, ship, especially your ads, worried about your little wife.
Speaker 1: The fuck black people, gay people, any of them, everybody are in cages, and y'all came back throwing a party, just happy.
Speaker 2: Yeahm oh, that's now. I remember what you guys were saying about you the Master.
Speaker 1: Yes, now I remember, well, because as was gay, so I thought that's what damn, she's like both. She would know they are definitely they found that out. But when he said that, I thought he was also talking about her and not himself.
Speaker 3: He was talking about her too, I mean what he was he was heard he helped her.
Speaker 2: But but talking about Loud Now, he wouldn't have known that she was gay. Yeah, she said her wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah I forgot ye, Yeah, I forgotten that she was gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just didn't know that little dude was gay. Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that was revealed first season. I don't know why I would have why it would have had any needs. Okay, so I didn't miss something. Yeah, yeah, he was just he just kick ass, kick.
Speaker 1: Ass, nothing going to the final episode move on, yep. So anyway, so they uh they escape and uh m.
Speaker 2: Hark.
Speaker 1: I think Harco was about to be shot and Vigilani saves, which was a pretty smooth move. He was doing some kind of cartwheel flip ship that was fire. Yeah, she was dope. Man, I need a Vigelinic show. Yeah, I think they have to do. They put a lot of emphasis. I think he's the most popular person on the show.
Speaker 2: Mike, you gotta be. I watched it. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Just want to see him fight because yeah, it's it's just his way of thinking.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Yeah, he's there Deadpool. Just you know, it's like, all right, he is like the dead Pool. Interesting. I think I thought that when I saw him the first time. I didn't eve think about that until you said it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I was the first season, damn, he gave me the Deadpool vibes.
Speaker 1: Because the only thing I was thinking about was like, he's not like this in the comics.
Speaker 2: He's not this goofy and silly. I bet nobody's this goofy and silly in the comics. Yeah, so you gotta be with a helmet like that, though, he was, he looks.
Speaker 1: And how you like woke talking about America.
Speaker 2: Oh, Captain American don't look goofy. You think Captain.
Speaker 5: America looks goofy in the first movie and the comics, Captain America looks goofy as fuck.
Speaker 2: That stupid little helpt with the fucking little wings on the city that though, yes, in the first movie.
Speaker 5: I know you had him in the comics. Yeah, in the first movie he had that. He got rid of it later because he realized how stupid it looks.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: So anyway, yeah, they get back and Hartburd was like, yeah, it meant something, and we started to get flashedback to what happened when.
Speaker 2: I saw it just kids, I was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like, yo, lame, dude, Yeah, you are lame all that over that one kiss during Nelson You're lame.
Speaker 3: He embraces the lame though, that's all. I like the speech that I like the speech that Ad had about like she feels she.
Speaker 2: Called him dumb. Yeah, but she was like, she I feel loved though. Yeah. I thought that was a very good dialogue for her.
Speaker 1: It was to show him that family, it's all about family, which is what he doesn't have. His family's dead. Yeah, that's the family that that's the only family that she.
Speaker 2: Was like, you give me hope, Like she like it was dope, it felt heartfelt. I forgot to mention lest Luthor. Oh yeah you did. Yes, I forgot to.
Speaker 1: Mention lest Luthor because I did not see that occurring at all.
Speaker 5: I wish these these studios and networks would actually be okay with letting.
Speaker 2: Us get a fucking surprise.
Speaker 5: You saw that it wasn't a trailer, but it was known all over the internet that oh, this movie is is gonna tie directly into Superman, and there's gonna they I don't think they said lex Luthor.
Speaker 2: They're like, there's something in here that's.
Speaker 5: Gonna tie directly, Like okay, and then we see like so the whole time I'm looking for it, I'm like, Okay, at some point, somebody's gonna be in this.
Speaker 2: It's probably not gonna be Superman. I was thinking it's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be the brother that y'all don't like I thought he was gonna show up like him.
Speaker 2: We're not even gonna get into this, I do like you just real right on. Anyway, you saw the costume. They got a little black face. Shit, I bet not no fucking white looking like that. Man.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be crazy if they do Spike. I mean it's crazy. Yeah, it's like a little black face, a little stripping. Nah, y'all can listen.
Speaker 2: Listen, Chad okay, Chad, skip chat, have a seat. Don't do it. Please don't believe this. Please don't do it.
Speaker 5: I know y'all love Charlie Kirk and you want to show your little support and stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't do this. Don't do this. We've been through enough this year.
Speaker 1: What I thought was crazy with the Lex Luthor thing is like, first of all, Rick Flag, I don't know why you thought you were smart or smarter than Les Luthor.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: Lets somehow manage convince this stupid ass to let all of.
Speaker 2: His henchmen out.
Speaker 1: The guy that was I don't know if you guys watched the end credits, like the look cut scene, could they.
Speaker 5: Do a little extra funny? Yeah, I didn't know that existed. I turned I just go as well. I'm like, bro, let's get this over it. They showed at the end he let people out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, the guy with the mustache was there because he said he was about to watch porn hub or something like that.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that one. I don't watch all of them because I was trying to get through this as I could.
Speaker 1: I'm about to I'm about to soak this keyboard or something like that was really said. So he said something like that. He was telling the guy to leave, but the guy will leave. Was like, all right, well you know.
Speaker 2: I'm about to soak this keyboard.
Speaker 1: And he left the black guy out, So all of Lets's people are working and pretty much convinced him to follow Let's's bidding. So that's when you get another time to super Man where Rick Flag now is talking like lets in an episode eight they called him.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, you were against it. Now you sound just like people starting to look at him funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, because again another reference to present day was like, oh, we're gonna send all of these prisoners to this planet that they can't come back from. I didn't like them going through them different doors. I don't know it felt too. I just didn't like that it wouldn't it didn't hit like it was supposed to.
Speaker 2: I did like it. They found that other planet that was just like, you know what, I don't know. I thought it was fine.
Speaker 1: I think that was a good way to use that to turn Sasha and the black guy against August, to get.
Speaker 2: Them on the side of here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They eventually formed this group called Checkmate. So augusta, well Sasha Hardcore. Who's Sasha bord Yeah, the one that was sleeping with real flat. She was like, yeah, I probably see you later. She's like, maybe he looks so stupid.
Speaker 2: If he's making don't get it together and leave Hardcourt alone. How you fucking hardcore? When you got bord ain't no way?
Speaker 5: Yeah, hit different, hit different, fu it got all kinds of little knobs and.
Speaker 1: Switches and yeah. So you got Sasha and Hardcore. They met up, so they're on the team. Economos of course is on the team. Peacemaker is on the team. It was like nine of them.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Then you got Ads who broke up with her girlfriend. Yeah, because she saw Bordeaux. That hole I'm getting I.
Speaker 2: Got this new colleague.
Speaker 1: You know, Judo Master is on the team. Bird Blindness is on the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did he how did he become a good guy? It was he didn't like how it was Rick? It was Rick Flag when he was beating up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I remember he told X what's his name? The economist economists. He was like, yeah, I'm glad you did that.
Speaker 2: Remember.
Speaker 1: He also gave him a little bit of head nod, which was remember when they first met, he was like, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 2: What what was the game? He said, you shake you? He was like, was my name was? It was like GC something good? I forgot?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. But yeah, he was like, why can't we just do this? But he gave him the head nod later. Uh, so he's on the team.
Speaker 2: Ship Who am I missing? It's not the fuck they count Vigilant.
Speaker 1: I don't think they counted Eagerly Vigilanti and then somebody else.
Speaker 2: So it's definitely the.
Speaker 1: Core group Damns. Anyway, maybe Egally is part of it. I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: It's uh the little guy, Yeah, I got ju Master. Yeah, it's one person maybe.
Speaker 1: Because it's three from Argust, Sasha, the Black Guy and.
Speaker 2: Judo Master.
Speaker 5: You should master for Halloween b that would be so goddamn, oh my god, that she.
Speaker 2: Would be so ship anyway.
Speaker 1: But what I was saying was that they used that whole world, the parallel universe, to show that they're just soldiers and they're sacrificing them for their own bidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that little world with the little things.
Speaker 2: That ship was hilarious. It ate that dude. They ate that dude. The whole thing. When they would shoot, it would turn into like glitter, and it had the sound. Yeah, the sound thing that ship was so funny to be.
Speaker 5: I knew they were in trouble the second they went out there and you saw something moving through the grass. I was like, it's gonna be something bad, yes, But when that little thing popped up, I was like, Oh, it's y'all. Are y'all are fucked? It was just terrorists. Yeah, it's just gonna come back around somewhere. Because those things were too good. I thought, one got out, Wait, are those the same things that that were Superman? They had made one of them grow to the big moth that looked like Stitch from Leland's Yeah, it might be it might it might be the world of those things. It might be that's probably what it was.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, but yeah, so now check made this form, which is actually from the comics. I did not read it, just all this after the fact and here we are. But of course it didn't last long and they left on a weird Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wasn't happy, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Either, because that's ballsy to think that you're going to get a season three.
Speaker 5: Oh, they know they're getting a season three because this is James Gunn's universe, So it would be kind of weird for DC to be like, hey man, no, he's like, but I run.
Speaker 2: This whole fucking thing. What are you telling me?
Speaker 5: I can't have my other show? But that also, as a comic book nerd, you know, that's kind of the way comic books would leave you on cliffhangers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but so Peacemakers and this is ultimate Universe prison thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's in Alligator Acuatraz Island.
Speaker 1: Because in our court, she said it meant something because her whole reason was that she's fucked up to and that she just didn't trust himself. But she said to me something he did like yeah, went home and then he got black backed and that was it.
Speaker 2: Damn oh see, so yeah, so that's where we left.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they'll go they'll go searching form in season three, and how they gonna find.
Speaker 4: It because they will change your time, right and even gonna get in there.
Speaker 5: Well, they have the door, right, so the the device, Yeah, they what's his name, the Rick Flag guy has the little device thing, So I guess they have to get that back and then make one of them tell him, tell them where he is.
Speaker 2: So I guess what happened.
Speaker 5: I guess Economists is probably gonna have to hack the system to figure out where the planet is because that plant has to be recorded if he wants to send all of the metal humans there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why this cliffhanger was not really that crazy, because it's like, well, it's not like you drop him in a random dimension and no one knows where he is. The information is stored somewhere with Rick Flagg's people. So I just didn't care that much. I wonder what's on this planet that monster? Yeah, I'm wondering, like, Okay, what planet is this?
Speaker 3: Because they're being they put it in the middle of a field for a reason, so you can't see what's actually and.
Speaker 2: We heard, oh you didn't hear the monster.
Speaker 3: I did, okay, But what I'm saying is that I wonder, like, what's the extent of this planet? You know, it's it's a habital planet, like like you know, like what's on this planet?
Speaker 2: It's like drastic.
Speaker 1: Part Yeah, yeah, yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: I thought y'all have some insight. Being comic books, I don't read right right.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought since they were like bringing in this new world, maybe y'all know something.
Speaker 2: I don't know Jack Ship about Peacemaker and none of these people. Yeah, and I don't really care all that much. Nope, all didn't. This was over. I was like, cool, I'm good, but overall enjoy the season though.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, whatever emotional turn they did to try to kind of humanize a little bit more, I think it work.
Speaker 2: You know it. It was a moveball. Oh, I think this felt two little stakes for me, So I just didn't care, Like.
Speaker 5: I think I've I've been spoiled with Marvel and them trying so hard to make everything such high stakes, where they're like every movie in Marvel is like, well, if you don't fucking fight this bad guy and beat this bad guy, the entire universe is gonna suffer, whereas with this it was just like, oh no, it's just Peacemaker and his friends. If they died, then that's yeah, Superman is still here somewhere. We're not worried about these guys. So I think Marvel has fucked that up for me, because the whole time, I'm just like, I don't care. I don't like none of y'all know, whay, if any of y'all die, I'm good, except eagerly so the rest of y'all can go.
Speaker 2: Hmm. But I'm glad y'all liked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any other final bouts, No, Well, my father thought is that, Yeah, I think DC is doing something something cool with this, this this whole thing. It's a I mean basically, but it's interesting in the less it's interesting than it used to be. Yeah, you know, because at first we only cared about Batman really, you know what I'm saying. But they're making us interested in Peacemaker like that's what and these other support and kept vigilante like how to Like they're they're successfully doing it.
Speaker 2: This is the second season, and they're probably gonna be a third definitely, they definitely don third.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wonder if James gal Is gonna make every single one of these properties it's goofy because Superman was goofy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. I don't know, but it's not. So he essentially like a comedy drama, right, he makes it.
Speaker 3: He does make it goofy, but he still has some moments, yeah, to be heartfelt in it. That's I think that's the that's the good thing about him.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess we'll see. Yeah, just don't let him touch Batman. Batman two is announced, Well, that's that's the other that's Matt Reeves Batman.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, like, don't let him touch like I mean, once they bring Batman into this universe, I guess James Gunns gonna have to do something with him. But if he makes Batman goofy, then I'm really gonna be like, all right, dude, that's enough.
Speaker 2: Batman, right, all right, man, Well that's gonna do it for us. Man. Let us know what you guys think about Peacemaker. We'll got you guys next time. Were off. Peace