Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. All right, welcome to the Frames per Second Podcast, where we will be reviewing Knights of the Seven Kingdoms, which is a game of Throne spin off between Dunk and Egg the Adventures of Dunk and Egg. I am joined today by Mike, Ken and Rot and we'll go around the room and see what people thought about this game and thrown and spin off.
Speaker 2: Ken, what'd you think?
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it? Yeah, I enjoyed it. I think it definitely started off a little slow, but as the story went along, you know, I got more and more into it, so I messed with it.
Speaker 1: It surprised me.
Speaker 2: Mike, it was all right, It was all right.
Speaker 4: I think the tone at the beginning really threw me off, and I was getting very annoyed. I forgot y'all can see my damn phone trying to order some food. But yeah, the time it got to like later episodes, it was fine. I think it benefited from being six episodes thirty minutes a pop. If this was six episodes at an hour, I think I would have gotten kind of bored.
Speaker 1: They didn't leave a lot of room forever.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't they overstayed there. Welcome rob would you think. I'm exactly with them? Man, It started off like it almost started off like a damn centaire, almost like it was weird. It didn't feel like Game of Thrones, and I was like, what is this? And but nah, they got to a point where it started getting a little bit more serious, and as it got more serious, and it started getting better. So yeah, it ended up it ended up landing at the end for me beating a deal horse, same as you guys. In the beginning, I was like, I don't know about this because it just didn't feel Game of Thromis. But by the end and then I watched it again to take notes for this and a rewatch, it was much better the second time around, which I had understanding of what was going on. It's like, oh okay, like the conversations made more sense than the people made more sense. So as it gets later or if you indulge again, it's definitely better than the first time around. All right, that being said, we opened with Dunk and Sir Arln under the tree and so Arlen's nine. Did y'all give a shit about any of this? In the beginning, didn't know what to think about.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, we're new here, new characters, new faces, new names, new everything.
Speaker 1: So we don't know. We were just hoping at some point it would matter later. Yeah, same with me. Then from there, Dunk goes to the end. At the end, the lady tells him about what she has and she mentions her son. After she mentions her son, Dunk goes outside. He sees Egg. He assumed that Egg is the son.
Speaker 2: He's not. What did you guys think this was going?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, I know we said it took a minute to get into it, but you see the little boy, you see Dunk, You've seen the tree thing like in your head in Game of Thrones world. What type of story did you think this was about to be?
Speaker 4: I thought he was some kind of like wizard or something because I was like, why he that? Yeah, I was like why is he young and bald like this? It's like he must be some kind of I don't know something. But no, I didn't really. I didn't realize it was going to be like another lone Wolf and Cubs story, which I was just like, I'm kind of over those.
Speaker 3: I did, like, I liked how rude he was in short, he was to him, you know, trying to be sort of assertive and the guy and stuff like that, shooting them off. But you know, I had a feeling the kid was gonna definitely trail him, you know, at some point, because they spent.
Speaker 1: Some time with him.
Speaker 3: But still, you know, it's we're still in the beginning, so it's just like, all right, we're just kind of waiting and see what's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, saying, so we caught him riding the horse. She scolds him a little bit, and again we get them, and we learned about the tournament at.
Speaker 2: Manford I think is the name of it. Excuse me.
Speaker 1: We learn about the tournament, and in order for Dunk to be in the tournament, he has to be verified as a knight, and Sir Manford is a knight that can verify him. So he goes out and tries to find Sir Manford, any of the people that he meant on his journey to find Sir Manford, or even him registering as a knight, and a guy looking at him and doing a little thing with with his throat where he was doing that and spitting in the can.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, mighty.
Speaker 1: Yall, What do y'all think about Dunk having to prove himself as a Knight. It's started getting a little bit better, but it still it still was feeling a little satire because he was just kind of silly with it, you know what I'm saying. So I'm just like, ah, yo, I don't know if I'm feeling this show. So I think even at this point, it's just just like I'm just not I'm not there yet. I like, because I was questioning Dunk, he was clearly slow.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. So it was just like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If if he thinks he's what he thinks he is, so this it ain't gonna work out for him, so I gotta see how this play out. This was kind of like six cents and like when you see when you watch the first time and he tell you I see dead people, You're like, damn, and you go back and watch it, and it's pretty obvious with Dunk being like kind of slow like you said when you I watched it the second time, it was very obvious and he wasn't all there. He was like kind of slow like you said, Yeah, you took two times.
Speaker 2: Watching I can be it all.
Speaker 1: What the hell? I could be hypocritical? I throw it out too quickly sometimes like I throw it you slow. Sometimes that's the second time around. I'm like, definitely wrong.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then at the end we have the dance scene. Did y'all like that with the dance scene?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember it, honestly. Yeah. The challenge, Oh the dance dude challenge him to a dance song. Oh it was.
Speaker 3: It was fine, But I think at this point they were definitely trying to let you know that we're not going to take ourselves so seriously and we're gonna have much of a lighter tone.
Speaker 1: But I felt I was like, this is probably all you can do, Bro, That's probably all you can do. Is we end this episode with essentially Dunk going on the mission to be able to prove that he's a night and then episode two opens up with me talking it to Mike and see what he think about that. Oh about episode one or two open, Remember what the opening scene was, You're supposed to tell us the dick man, I'm the who man, the dick, the dick. Wait, first you was choking on dick am minute to go? Now you talk about I'm the dick man. Do I need to move to a different table. What are you talking about? On the second episode and we all full over there somebody sitting here, you saying I always skip over it, and I was, so I was gonna throw it to you. The second episode opens with Sir Arlend walking out of the tent button you wouldn't We don't remember because Dunk was saying that he was the people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do remember.
Speaker 1: He walked out with that big ass dick to take a piss. I was like, what the grab and was like, god damn, I've never seen a dick that big.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, that was that? That That scene was crazy.
Speaker 1: He went right back into the lace from work down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just one bro, God damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's how they opened up episode two.
Speaker 1: It also has a monologue with Dunk, and then that monologue he's talking to Sir Arln about excuse me talking to Sir Manford about Sir Arland, and then Sir Manford is like, y'all that sound cool, bro, but I don't know what you're talking about. So this is not the person that's going to be able to prove that he's a knight. Did y'all get anything from this? Nothing?
Speaker 2: I figured it would go like this. Not a lot happens.
Speaker 1: Which one, which one is, especially the first couple. It's like a lot of setup. So this is him saying that, hey, this guy out here knows that I am a knight because he knew Sir Arlan, And then when he went to go find a guy he was explaining to him he remember he fought Yeah, yeah, bro, know what you're talking about. I didn't think that was interesting that no one knew who he was or whatever, which which sucked because he he held him inself high regard, Like I mean, he was a drunk too, right, I mean, so you would think that more people would know about him. But yeah, that kind of suck that he's basically his mentor, no one actually knew him, and it kind of made sense why people didn't know about him, which we get contexts about that later in addition to him being a drunk. But I think at this point again I'm questioning, like his ability to be a knight. Is he really a fucking knight? Like can he really fight this guy?
Speaker 3: Arlon was Arlin, you know, really a night as well, So now I'm really questioning, like, you know, dunk and the things that he's saying, But yeah, like Rod, it was just like these people around here, you're starting to see some class differences and sort of societal differences and where they respect certain levels of night.
Speaker 1: Which that was the whole thing about this whole hesh night. It's just like you a knight, but you ain't really like a knight. That's a good question to Ken that you proposed there, that I want to propose to the room at this point in times, like, do you think that he's like Ian Rod?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's a knife?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: You're not sure what's your perception on? Is Dunk telling the truth?
Speaker 1: For like, I didn't really question it actually, like he looks like a knight. He was tall and shit, I don't know, just something it seemed like he had a certain quiet confidence about himself, even though we never seen him in action or whatever. So yeah, I don't know it just and then this sh it's called Knights and the Seven Keys. I just assumed he was He's a knight, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, what y'all think about Egg to this point, any any suspects on where he came from, what he had going on.
Speaker 3: I never suspected anything from him. I just thought he was just egg. Has he accepted egg? Well, your egg is on along from the ride. So going back to what you were just saying, because I think I, if not about a second definitely about a third episode.
Speaker 1: I texted you and I was like, this is one line ass mother welcome bro. Both of them too though, both of them some lying ass motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: They I'm like Ron, I didn't believe his ass at you never believe that. The second time I went and watched it, I was even more with Kim. I used a little nigga lying God damn saying, Bro, he lied about is the night having the big dig He was lying about everything, bro. And when he didn't want to lie, when Eigg didn't want to lie, he would just ask you a question like he would just ask you a question back like niggas live the whole series, Bro, episode what I will say to the child act the point their little kids doing amazing? Yeah, he was he bodied it, he was. Were you questioning him dunk was the knight or that? Yes? The second he show this big goofy ass up, He's not a fucking knight. He had no damn, he didn't have a good sword.
Speaker 4: Ah, man, this dude was was a fraud from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they treated him as such they should have.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So Dunk overhears the Targary. The Targarians come to town, make their entrance or whatever their ruling family or whatever it may be. But Dunk is creeping around still and he overhears the Targarians talking. And this was when I figured out he was slow king because they was talking about their prince son being missing, and not once did it he considered that that might have been Egg.
Speaker 2: He was just, oh, I didn't either.
Speaker 1: You didn't like that something too. I didn't catch this to the second time around, but I guess the show was trying to say that I didn't understand that they were even talking about the prince's son missing and that might be Egg at that moment. But first watching, but second watch, it was like, okay, so they're trying to say that Dunk is kind of slow because it was obviously talking about him, but he was spying on them to have them come in and you finally find someone who remembers Sir Arlen. Did y'all like this scene? Do y'all like the guy that he was talking to the City. Remember Sir Arlond, y'all like him, which was about the King. The guy was about to be King, the real serious guy that everybody like them. He was like the hand or something like that was he because.
Speaker 2: He was the King's brother, so.
Speaker 1: He was next in line, Baylor, right, yeah, okay, Now he was cool. He definitely came across as you know, like real honorable, mean well, you know, you know, heroic, stand up for value. So he had a lot of good presenting qualities about him. He seemed like he was gonna be the star like the John Snow, the rob of this show.
Speaker 2: Did you get the same feels from him?
Speaker 4: No? I thought the star of the show was this big goofy ass fucking night.
Speaker 1: The main character, I feel like, but I feel like the person that they revered like they were. I feel like he had that type of respect amongst most people like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So Dunk crushes on the play creator, he sees her it's odd, likes her, and before this episode ends, Dunk goes on this mad monologue because no one knew who Sir Arlond was. Episode cut again, not a lot from these first two episodes. Anything that y'all stuck out to y'all want to touch on that, y'all seen nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Perfect? Wait was the second this wasn't when they were.
Speaker 3: Having the the jousting match and it ended with that?
Speaker 2: Or was that the next episode? Okay, all right? That the first episode it looked like he was scared.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the end of the second episode, I always really got an accomplished is that he's gonna let Egg be his squire. He has been established as a knight and now we're going from there. Episode three, Egg prepares the horse for battle, so we get this opening scene of Egg doing his thing, preparing the horse, talking to the horse. The horses are supposed to be like the wolves in Game of Throne, So just like John Snow will talk to the wolf, for Ario will talk to the wolf, and they understood, the horses are supposed to be like that in this.
Speaker 2: World for them.
Speaker 1: Really, that's at least that's what I you know, I watched the videos and cheat.
Speaker 2: He always cheat this time.
Speaker 1: And if you know, if you notice when they talked to the horse, they always liked and response and horses just do that. Horse is always fucking doing this. Well it wy even do the little Nate thing to that thing right there that's called horses name every time it happened, that's what happened with them. Now, as as it gets through preparing a horse, a stranger approaches in the wood.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's stolen the horse. This is the.
Speaker 1: Maddest night in the Seven Kingdoms?
Speaker 2: Did y'all think this character?
Speaker 1: His character intriguing to y'all are because he's definitely coming back one eye, Yeah, he was intrigguering to me. Yep, yeah, yeah, it definitely need to do more with him.
Speaker 2: He'll be back. He's supposed to be a major part of the story in the coming seasons.
Speaker 4: This is multiple seasons this show.
Speaker 2: They're talking about ten.
Speaker 1: Years what yes, wait, wait, but of this show, not throw world, this particular show ten years. The guy that created his head, he wants because the story told us before. But I know you were talking about Knights of the Seventh King this sort. The guy wants their kid to grow into the what eventually happens to him, and he wants to use the same actors, and he wants to stretch it over a period of ten years so the little boy can grow up into what he's eventually supposed to be in the books, they better do some big ass time jumps, because I don't know that this show is good enough for you. They wanted around for at least at least they said ten years.
Speaker 2: That's maybe more than that.
Speaker 1: They should just put them in different shows, like, okay, what time period are we in? Where are we in the get though before? This is after House of Dragging in about one hundred and fifty years before Game of Thrones. I think I think, I think if he gets to greenlight, they can do it.
Speaker 4: But people don't trust Game of Thrones enough at this point, do they What.
Speaker 1: They're saying, this is the series just going to do it because another thing that they were very focused on with this you see the no dragons, so it's not a lot of cgi, it's not costing as much, and people are responding in a positive way that said, well we can make a cheaper Game of Thrown show, then we're gonna do that for as long as we can. And that's why that's thirty minutes too. Okay, that makes sense. Where were we at? Third episode?
Speaker 4: Guy with one eye shows up. That's my horse.
Speaker 1: Dunk said, he's been thrown up all night. He's nervous. He's ready to go sign up an egg. No. Egg tells him, well, bro, like, you can't even sign up today. You're not high born or class house.
Speaker 4: So you can't even Did you ever talk to why he was shitting himself at at the beginning of the we.
Speaker 1: Weren't shitting himself. He was just shitting.
Speaker 4: Nah, he had diarrhea.
Speaker 2: It was nerves, Okay, I felt like, okay.
Speaker 1: Because he was throwing up too. He threw up right. I couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was nerves. I thought something was.
Speaker 1: Wrong with him. We've established Dunk's intelligence level, but shouldn't he have been when when Egg tells him, well, you can't even register the day, Like, how does Egg know so much about everything that's going on?
Speaker 2: That never crossed his mind.
Speaker 4: I just assumed because he was a squire and kids be listening like that.
Speaker 2: That's a thing. He wouldn't squire. He was trying to be one.
Speaker 3: But I'm like Mike. I just thought he was just obsessed with me and really wanted to be it. So he knew a lot about it and was just trying to prove himself.
Speaker 2: I didn't think.
Speaker 4: I didn't think that hard and honestly about it.
Speaker 3: Because I was like, yeah, neither was. I wasn't really thinking about Egg all that much outside of the fact that he sounded like you lying.
Speaker 1: The second time, Ron, I only focused on him, and it was really obvious to who he was like on the second watch. Of course, you knew already, like I said, with sixth sense, and once you see it, then you notice it and it's obvious. But he was trying to hide a lot. He would throw his hood on when people would come. When he was standing out in the crowd, he would try to hide behind a Dunk. So it was a lot of signs there pointing out it was second watch. I didn't catch him first watch it all right? All right? So the attorney organizer comes out to meet Dunk and he asked him to throw his match. Did this say anything about Dunk's integrity? Were y'all wondering about his integrity at all? Did y'all need to see this? He goes out there and he asked man. He goes out there and he asked him. He says, hey, this is going to be your opponent. We've already worked out to deal with him. You go to win. You can win your money, but it's going to be fixed in Dunks like, I'm not doing that. You got too much integrity.
Speaker 4: Dunk thought he was coming to ask him for more money, and he was like, you got money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't care about this, got it.
Speaker 4: But I guess it helps the show because we know that he's not, you know, that kind of.
Speaker 1: Person he has. He has integrity and he's a true night what we've seen in Game of Thrones, like well we saw the yeah, like the hand and just what's the big girl name? Oh? What's the name? Brian, Yes, saying he's part of the lineage he's from.
Speaker 2: She wore his armor. Oh, that's why he's all big like that.
Speaker 1: They have some type of relations together. I don't know if like direct down for the ten years now. Huh no, he probably didn't understand what he was asking us, right, Uh yeah, it's big dumb ass. He's like, wait a minute, what's broke. Also in this episode, the Lady, the psychon Lady, runs up to Dunk and Egg and tells him in the future and Dunk laughs it off, but Egg is super worried, and at this point in time, we still don't know who Egg is. Did that did y'all think anything about him being super concerned about what she had just said? Oh, it caught me when she's talked about he's going to be mad and doing all this other ship she said, I was like, Oh.
Speaker 4: He's the mad king that they always talked about.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, but I wondered for him. I thought that too, that was my thought.
Speaker 1: King.
Speaker 2: He was a king, I think, right before the mad King.
Speaker 1: So he's part of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: He's the mad mad King. Yeah, he a Tarkanian and yeah like that he is.
Speaker 3: Damn So now I'm curious, like, what is he going to do if he wasn't like, you know, the mad king that caused so much chaos that everybody was talking about the games with throngs.
Speaker 1: So if you've already read, tell me he know everything. You read that already? Yeah, that's crazy, all right. So dunk lands that off egg is worried. They go to the playwright. The playwright is doing targary and talking bad about the tigers. Essentially, the prince didn't like her. Actually, before that, let me go to Arian. Arion kills his opponent's horse and they're supposed to show us that he's a Joffrey type character. Nobody likes him, Egg doesn't like him, his family really don't like him. The dude is about to be king kind of scoffed at, and then he goes through this thing where they're wondering if he purposely killed the horse or he did it on accident. When y'all are watching this is y'all think he did that on purpose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he of course he did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, thed, I know what's what's our man character? Duncan Duncan. He was just saying before it even happened that he was too low. Oh, he was saying that he was too low, so it looked like you was about to do that. He's yeah, he said he's too low, so he get it on purpose. He stabbed the horse because he didn't think he could actually win the mat.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that was some shady ship going on. So this is when they're watching, like the things, So this is when the motherfuckers got scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you noticing that when he said no dunks shoulders and he noticed people started to see him, he's like, put me down.
Speaker 3: I can't. He don't want nobody to notice him. I didn't know that's why he was doing it until later. But I was like, oh, you scared for Duncan, Like that's what I thought. He was concerned about Dunking because he realized it was like this, Yeah, he ain't gonna win no fight.
Speaker 1: Man, I need to go find me somebody else.
Speaker 2: So this is the thing that kind of gets the ball rolling.
Speaker 1: And that's at the end of this episode, Dunk saves the play writer from the Prince because he's offended of her play and he goes and breaks her finger. Dunk, being a knight and supposed to protect the innocent people, goes and he beats the ship out of the Prince and with that having happened, he gets in trouble. And then this is when Egg has his big reveal that Hey, I'm not who I said I was, I'm the Prince and y'all let him go.
Speaker 2: Whatd y'all think about this? Inden? This infuriated me. M fuck Egg.
Speaker 1: Because all of this problem. Egg was the one who ran his little punk ass in there. They had again, they had again. He could he could have just said something then you got Duncan into this whole mess or may mad But could he have stopped his brother, though he was still trying to his older brother.
Speaker 2: So he his older brother could have been like listening.
Speaker 1: He stopped him the and when after he got Duncan in trouble, he stopped the Knights going. He could have he could have jumped in and said stop hitting her.
Speaker 4: He could have done something. He didn't do ship.
Speaker 1: He ran in there, and but the thing about it is this, he knew what was happening.
Speaker 4: He knew it was his older brother.
Speaker 1: He knew that if Duncan went in there and whooped his ass, Duncan would be in Give the little ball, bastard. Let you think about that, Spike. You know what I said, this lion motherfucker. Bro, I'm like I knew this said liing for three fucking episodes, Like all this time your ass been with this motherfucker. If I was Dunkan, I would have picked this little ass up and throw it was. I'm with you, Mike.
Speaker 3: I didn't think about it from that perspective, but I was thinking about from the perspective of bro, like you with this motherfucker this whole time, and you let all this ship happen, and you had the power to say something with the fucking.
Speaker 1: Word with me, and are you fucking serious? Get your lying ass away from me, both of them, some lying ass little bastards.
Speaker 4: We've been sleeping under a tree in the rain.
Speaker 1: You got a whole castle.
Speaker 4: You got a whole fucking castle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's slimming good. There was a politician that did that. Remember the politician when he decided that's what this mootherfucker doing because you don't like your little your brother, because he mean to you, right, what the fuck? And you but you didn't have to drag me in this ship. Do what you're gonna do, right, Do what you're gonna do later, right, But no, what the gonna drag me in this ship and get me fucking him up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, look, beat you all the last while foot of ship or podcast ass In the last episode, you remember him dunk looking at the campsite and was like, oh, this is the great life.
Speaker 1: Like slumming it, right, he was like trolling it. He's like, this is the great gatun. That's what white folks do when they they be slumming it. They be like, oh, I want to see how the other side lives. I want to be a right right, No, I want to eat dum Joe ran the whoop his ass, beat the ship out of him. Now he's about to die, right, at least get his hands and well we'll get to that. So it's so far with Egg apologizing the Dunk for lying, and Dunk was not trying to hear that ship y'all feel man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get your little ball head fake ball here too, right, you ain't even real with this ship.
Speaker 1: It's real. You hear offending cancer patients and ship, bro, you're offending me, all right. So what happens from here is they tell Dunk, Well, Baylor does come to visit, Dunk can tell him that he should probably request the trial by combat because he apparently don't.
Speaker 2: Like his nephew either.
Speaker 1: Nobody liked that, but nobody liked to do so he was like, your best better do a trial by combat. And Dunk goes in there and he tries to request the child by combat, but no one knew that the nephew had a trick up his sleeve and request a trial by seven, which is some weeks, and his daddy.
Speaker 4: Was hot called him out. It's just like, are you doing this because you're just say you're scared?
Speaker 2: That was really that.
Speaker 1: She was right, because when Baylor did, I was like, bro, we ain't seen this motherfucker fight. Yeah, Baylor, No, he probably ain't gonna win it, but that's his only chance of surviving. Maybe the size because he's looking at that motherfucker bro like goddamn yeah.
Speaker 2: So the.
Speaker 1: Big like he could fight, you look kind of goofy.
Speaker 4: He a little goofy. But I couldn't tell they were gonna go one way or the other with him.
Speaker 1: So a try by seven meaning that Dunk is now going to have to find six other knights who agreed to his calls and to fight with him.
Speaker 2: So I was like, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Know he ain't got no what did y'all think of? Did you'all think he had any chances of financy? I didn't even know if we had met six people. I was like, where these people are gonna come from?
Speaker 4: I knew he was gonna find them because that's gonna be the show, but it didn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, what what what are we doing with?
Speaker 4: I thought Egg was gonna have to fight, That's what I thought it was gonna happen. I thought Egg was gonna have to fight, and they were gonna show that he was a magic and he could do magic or something.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, They're like, uh, ham you want to add that wasn't which I don't care what y'all, but yeah, I'm with you, Like, who the fuck gonna fight for this motherfucker?
Speaker 3: They don't respect them. You a Hamas Night, so they to them you ain't even a real fucking knight. Who was gonna fight for this motherfucker? Bro, I didn't know how they were gonna pull this ship off at all.
Speaker 6: You would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com. Frames per second where there are two tears you can choose from. That's patreon dot com. Forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 1: What does Hedge Night mean? You are not You're not assigned to any house specifically that you just go from place to place in the realm doing night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, security guard cop win the night till the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jamie Knight had heard right before the Dark Nights. She was just I din't remember.
Speaker 2: That's like right before he hit it.
Speaker 1: I think, right, yeah, night, But yeah, his night's just like if somebody likes your work good enough, they bring you into the house and then you become a house night. So just House Nights one of those podcasts I just made that sounded about that might meet the house Knights. All right, if you're good enough, you can.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, all right.
Speaker 1: So Egg finally gets back with Dunk, because of course the Dunk one with him anymore, and he pulls up to him at the brothel and he has his brother with him, and his brother tells him essentially the game plan on how to beat the other brother in this trial by seven. And I'm not sure if you guys realized it, but the brother was talking about the dreams. So he's just like the girl in House of Dragons that were called kind of touched. They had the same kind of dreams, the dragon dreams. And he was telling the night Dunk what he saw. Y'all get anything from that? Do you remember what he said. He's essentially telling he's gonna burn in fire, that you killed the dragon and you're gonna burn in fire. Said he keeps seeing it in his dreams. Oh, I thought they was talking about Egg for whatever. Well Egg too, okay? Who said this the Biggs middle brother? Yeah, I don't know what else.
Speaker 2: This is the guy that was also started all the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, because he ran away too, right, because.
Speaker 4: He said that he saw Egg going off with this big tall guy, right.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, but I thought he had the danguin missing. And then the middle brother did something right.
Speaker 1: He was okay, and he was just at the tavern. He wasn't lost, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: But that that if they get ten years or ten seasons, well it will be ten years, if not more. It'll be interesting to see where that goes with that, I mean to put that in there.
Speaker 1: Then you really confident this ship is get picked up? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. So Eigg finds Dunk a team.
Speaker 1: He goes out and says, since he's the squired and he goes and fires the people, we get a Barathian in there, and my guy that had the big elk things on.
Speaker 2: We get the apple seed boys from wherever the apple tree is and they have their fires.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you get the guy that said he was gonna on him. I was like, oh ship, he got it. One just farted. Oh yeah, that was a crazy moment. I was like, that was later, That was later. We'll we'll right here at the table.
Speaker 1: With a horse and up episode. Even the dude whose leg is broke with a horse fellow him. I think he was like, I'm all ride with you too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, as long as I get off the horse, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I got a horse, all right. So y'all think he got a shot with a seat. Hell no, you got a crippled dude. You got a dude with one eye who was also technically crippled. No, I didn't think he got a shot like this dude. And we still don't know if Dunk can fight.
Speaker 2: We learned we don't know.
Speaker 1: Bro. It's like we haven't seen this man. Well no, we did see him beat up, but he beat up a little bit and he kind.
Speaker 2: Of yeah, he did kind of sucker sucker punch. So before they get it, one of the dude backs out goes to fight for the king.
Speaker 1: That was like my god, he's gonna make me a lord. Fighting with you was crazy. We out I like that though I did too. Yeah, it spoke to.
Speaker 2: His character who you thought he was like he is one more.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, but they only got six over there.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm the seven seventh. But what that does is now the guy who was a squire can be knighted from the apple Tree family. He can be knighted if dunk nice and and he can join his team.
Speaker 4: That was like this his nephew or something, his nephew, the guy that traded sides.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his nephew was his nephew. Uh, this uncle traded side. Why this was important to me was it's Duncan Knight still because he was hesitant when he was like, well, any knight can night a knight, And he was.
Speaker 4: Like, exactly, Duncan knew he was bullshit exactly because.
Speaker 1: He a lime motherfucker. He ain't no motherfucking you don't think Knight, Spike. I think they're gonna try to do one of those hold or revealed that it did happen.
Speaker 2: But Spike, he's gonna lie.
Speaker 1: They're gonna lie about this ship for two or three c This g then they gonna show that last scene again when he got knighted. I think that's what happens. I ain't seen anything. I ain't it's not a sport. I ain't read to see anything. But I think they're just gonna drag us out as far as they can with us thinking he ain't a night, he ain't a knight, and then they're gonna show the scene of him being you think of a knight, bro, I forgot you be thinking positive about he does? Everybody sure on this one. But I can see Spike's theory because because why would he be so honorable and not be a knight because he's stupid. Yeah, he don't know no better, right, you know? And he don't know no better. Don't listen him. That would that would be crazy. Though. If he isn't, I can see a slow motherfucker wanted to be something that the other dude come in at night and he still needs one more person. And needing one more person, you get Baylor riding and.
Speaker 4: Said no, see no, now you're going too far.
Speaker 2: Now you're going too far. Try to keep going you It brought it back.
Speaker 4: I didn't need it.
Speaker 1: I brought it. Got a Bucket on his head guard.
Speaker 4: See y'all foul as hell, man, y'all foul.
Speaker 1: That's who Dunk is too. All right, baby, maybe want to be a night letter? Be a night baby?
Speaker 2: Got plenty of pro babies from his black lien.
Speaker 1: But Bayla comes in says he'll join his team, adding to the theory of him being like the rob start an honorable person of the show. I like this scene, this was nostalgia, especially with the Game of Thrones movie, and started playing it to work for you two can oh absolutely? Man?
Speaker 3: When this ship happened, bro, I was like, ship. At this point, I'm in it. I'm in the other store. I'm like, here we go.
Speaker 1: And I was so mad that I had to wait another I had to wait a week to watch it. I was like, are you watch me? No? No, I watched it. I watched the first couple of ones and then I stopped.
Speaker 3: Where I I think I stopped wing that line, motherfucker. And then I was like, Okay, I'm gonna wait until some build up. But I did stop on this. I was like, fuck, But this ship was great because I didn't know who that was coming in the way they set it up and coming in with the smoke and ship like that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a rap for Dunk. I was like, nobody is fighting for you.
Speaker 3: But I did not expect Baylor to show up at all because his brother on the other side. So yeah, that shit caught me off.
Speaker 1: This shit was dope. And there's some strategy to that too that we'll talk about as far as they'm not being able to hit him and things of that nature. Uh. But that takes us to episode five and the episode opens with the pep pre fight talk. Did they do a good job of building attention before we would know what was about to happen with the Battle of the Seven with the pep talk? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you like that?
Speaker 1: It was good? Yeah? Yeah, it was it was good. I mean they needed it because they got a bang a band of misfits. Yeah, they needed all the peptals they can get.
Speaker 2: So we get to the battle, everything's ready to go.
Speaker 1: Dunk got his face arm wrong as soon as the starts to hit us with a flashback, which pissed me all the way off.
Speaker 2: How did y'all feel about it?
Speaker 1: I like the flash I like the flashback.
Speaker 2: It took me out the moment.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, and I didn't expect it to happen to his friend, like that ship was crazy. Yeah, Like I was like, oh man, they really slipped the little girl through.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they wouldn't around see why she has UH or he has jungle fever.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 1: Now it didn't take me out.
Speaker 3: I think it did a good I think what I liked is we got backstory from him and how he came about and sort of the trauma that he he has.
Speaker 1: Even his own RAFFI was called him slow. She called his ass slow, you know, because he's still thinking it's death. I'mncome back, cold ass motherfucking line, bro. But I you know, I knew she was gonna get that. I didn't think she was gonna die.
Speaker 3: Like that like that quickly and then going back to Ireland. This is why I think people don't remember why he's a drunk. And but two he's from this city that no one really gives a fuck about so and people in that city are already looked down upon, which is one of the reasons why they're trying to leave that not respect or anything like that. So I can see them forgetting about him because he's from that city. So you know, it kind of ties in with.
Speaker 1: This sort of societal classism thing that we seen earlier. So yeah, the trauma part. I like to show that he is willing to kill if he had to, even at a young age when he was about to kill a guy that was dying. No, I just gave us a little bit more background on him and his upbring. It was like just enough, right, It was like, you know, just to give us to because he about the battle, Like you said, We've been saying this whole time, this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: We don't know if he could fight, if.
Speaker 1: He actually got trained, like you know, all of this stuff, like, but yeah, you get to kind of see him growing up with the with the drunk dude and why he has the moors and the principles, and how he protected the innocent in that moment he was trying to protect them. He killed them dudes without hesitation, trying to save him and the girl. So yeah, man, I liked it.
Speaker 3: Actually, an Egg and his his story is very similar to how Egg joined him, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was kind of just lingering around.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, and we also see he never got his as nighted right, Well we don't see we know yet.
Speaker 1: That ship was crazy back up he was earlier. Dunk was waiting, was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was kind of cool.
Speaker 1: The night never not finishes the story anything else from the fans back, it was good.
Speaker 2: I liked it.
Speaker 1: Any kind of showed that Arland could kick ass too. He was. He was pretty bad ass when he beat everybody else. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I had to feel like a Yoda kind of.
Speaker 1: Almost like a drunken master type of. He looked like he took out that guy said I used to have what he said, I used to have quick hands. He was missing one. He was like this. He was like the small note. He like sleeping on his blade and he was bleeding and ship like that ship was even like just it was just like little details like that sound like he had done it before. It was damn again. But she was stupid as hell, like you take the knife. When she took the knife, I thought she was gonna turn around and stab him. I don't think he was just gonna take it and just kill her with it.
Speaker 2: And then she just she thought, well, I guess she thought she was slicky. He wouldn't know.
Speaker 4: She's been doing it so much. Yeah, she thought she was just gonna get away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That that scene was was really sad.
Speaker 1: It was. I was like, the little girl look familiar? What she did look familiar? Yeah, yeah, she looked familiar. All right. So we go back to the battle and Dunky is getting his ass. Yes, listen to me, if we was questioning again, we know now, no, this nigga cannot fight.
Speaker 2: Oh my, how would he join? He was getting his ass kid off, was like fight, get.
Speaker 1: Up, like Rocky. She almost just left.
Speaker 2: He was like, fuck this man. He beat the ship out of him. That thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just sucked him up. Everything he bought, every bit of that asked because you had no fucking business joining this fight. And the issue is you got all these other motherfuckers wrapped up and this ship. Knowing you can't fight.
Speaker 4: You and Egg deserve each other. You're both pieces of ship.
Speaker 1: You got a mother killed behind this like people can so stupid. And we see the blow in the background. Yeah, comes into play later on.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: They hit him.
Speaker 2: They showed it when they hit him in the house.
Speaker 1: Oh damn. And it's because too, they said, if he had had his if he came prepared to fight, he wouldn't have died from that blow. Because he would have had his armor and it would have covered that, but he had his son's armor and it was too short, and that's the explosion.
Speaker 2: How it happens that.
Speaker 4: Scene that was they did say something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crazy. It was so they weren't supposed to hit him.
Speaker 2: They weren't, but that was the king that hit him.
Speaker 1: Though the king could hit him, that was his brother, but he hit him in he thought he was protected where he hit him. He thought that the king brother exactly didn't think that would kill him because if it was brother, why you want to hit your brother in the head with a maze. He was just that hard. He was playing the part of I guess, bro, you don't have to hit your brother.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: You have to hit his brother like he liked his brother, especially with a mace mike.
Speaker 4: I think he was mad because his brother joined on the opposite side.
Speaker 1: So he was like, okay, all right, we're gonna play this game. I'm at least poppy one good time. That's wrestle and then hit It was like, you have wrestled with your brother, could have been like me, just just the way they ain't got to kill him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna lay here. They ain't had the fight for real, the fight. Just keep everybody, keep them at bay. Did y'all doubt drunk it anymore? Like when he down and get he's that cool, let's move on. Yeah, I thought this she was about to end like Gaming Thrones and today. Yeah, it's like we thought that was the night right all the time, Like maybe I was. That's why it took him so long. I think he wanted to He wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he he he left his body, he was going what's that place?
Speaker 1: Limbo? He went to the what I thought it was? Then he came back.
Speaker 4: I don't even get what his purpose was at this point, Like why did you do any of this if you knew you couldn't fucking fight?
Speaker 2: For some reason, he thought he could win the tournament, which.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if he thought he could win the tournament, I think he but he had no choice but to fight in the tournament.
Speaker 2: He could have sold them horses, that's what he did.
Speaker 4: Have just not gone his ass up there at all, just went somewhere else.
Speaker 2: He did sell one horse to wait.
Speaker 1: He could have bought his way out of that situation, which one no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Theirst situation for money. He was there because he was going to enter the tournament. We never had to enter the tournament. I'm looking at this like, why did you even think you would win this tournament? You know you can't fight.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that. Because you knew you couldn't fight, Why you're gonna endo the tournament? Yeah, okay, we're talking about little touch. Yeah but little but I thought he wanted to be part of a house or something.
Speaker 4: It was like, why would anyone take you? You can't fight and you're kind of.
Speaker 2: You're kind of off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, but they did a good job of stretching it out because I was like, he can't be danced.
Speaker 1: Was it a moment when he got up that they nailed it? It was fine, It was fine. I think he's so slow. Yeah, he realized that. I think he just kept his eyes open, trying to pretend like they think. He finally started beating the other kings Quin with the other guy's ass and gets him to submit and quick. And from there they all regrouping taking off their armor, and Heyl walks in that says a couple of words, take his helm, and off and drop dig did y'all? Could I tell what's wrong? He said, my own my hands feel like the whole Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, his head caved in.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've seen that in the in the show before, right.
Speaker 4: We have trying to remember what show it was or what movie it was.
Speaker 1: It was seemed like it was recently to Breaking Bad kind of did do it? That's not the one that I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something where the dude he was talking, but he was saying something that didn't make any sense, and then the camera goes in the back of him.
Speaker 2: In the back of the.
Speaker 1: They were like, they were like, god's be good. Yeah, need this old? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I thought we was gonna get a lot from him.
Speaker 3: I wanted to, but that's that's game of throng, right, how many loss? They were like, just too, we just lost over one. Uh and and what's his name? All right?
Speaker 1: Episode six opens up he was playing this jazz intro like that was very uncomfortable. Yeah. That threw me off to you, like you can't no, I mean, you know, I think.
Speaker 3: At this point the show definitely want to build us over something different.
Speaker 2: So now they're trying to pump.
Speaker 1: This guy, I didn't have him in my notes, but this is Brathnian guy, like he was supposed to be like the flamboyant comic relief sort.
Speaker 2: Of did this character work for you at all? Who is on the guy?
Speaker 1: When? When?
Speaker 2: So the Master was there and it was the other guy.
Speaker 1: He said he's a terrible mason. He was like, if you come with me, I love you like a brother. And if you don't, come with me like a brother.
Speaker 3: He was fun, yeah, fun, yeah, yeah, yeah, I did it work for me. I don't know necessarily, No, I think he was you know, he was definitely supposed to be like this fun, happy, god care free sort of guy. So I think it was fun, you know, and sort of coming to relieve it was like, oh don't yeah, I guess the Master was terrible.
Speaker 1: He wasn't lying about that. Yeah, he's a terrible. He said, you'll be fine. He's a terrible Master. Then why the fuck you got him? Master? He's here?
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: So the King wants to speak with Dunk and he wants to go over everything and makes him an offer to king was a man, Really, what did you say that for? Because he was blaming I mean, yes, it is partly Duncan's fault, but you're the one that killed him.
Speaker 4: The fuck you're blaming me for you hitting him.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you to do that, right. And about how the story is gonna be told, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lie, you trying to say how they gonna remember me. You're gonna be the person.
Speaker 1: Too when crop we don't remembers that you had no business swinging.
Speaker 2: So now he's a king slayer anything else?
Speaker 1: This felt like an original Game of Thrones seeing with the dialogue and how they were talking to Did y'all get the same thing?
Speaker 2: Did y'all like to see it all? It was fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do y'all think he should have took the offer to go with go with me, go with me living the castle?
Speaker 2: Train dunk? I mean trained Egg and you straight.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what he wanted. Yeah, it was weird that he didn't take it because I thought that's what he wanted.
Speaker 4: The scene didn't make sense. What am I training Egg on?
Speaker 1: I stead he got my ass whooped for an hour and a half and you're asking me to go train Egg for what? But he did win the fight.
Speaker 4: Though he got lucky, He got lucky, He.
Speaker 1: Did win to fight. He was like, say it out.
Speaker 4: Loud, man, This ship didn't made no sense to.
Speaker 1: Well, Egg wants to be the squire, so I think he was just trying to fulfill his wishes because he didn't want to do it for anybody else. So I think that failure.
Speaker 3: But it was really weird. It was like, yeah, Egg wants to be a squire. Do you want to be the squire?
Speaker 1: But why didn't I'm with you. Why didn't he take the offer? Because this is what.
Speaker 3: It makes any sense for him not to take the damn offer unless he felt guilty for what happened to the Baylor, and it will be a constant reminder of that.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, which.
Speaker 1: May be why. But you got what you bro the kn't die for this. Yeah, take this damn offer.
Speaker 2: And you could live happily ever after.
Speaker 4: You know who else we didn't know real quick, Sorry we're wrapping up. Who else we didn't talk about was a fucking punk ass. Was the fucking woman the light skin chick that left him.
Speaker 2: She can't make up after he broke her hand. She did this, dude said, I didn't even say thank you.
Speaker 1: She just did get him this shield, the shield that I made I'm out smart, it's smart, And I was like, that's fucked up. Mother's crazy.
Speaker 4: He should have took his ass to wherever she was going and look, look you.
Speaker 1: A little and then the white girl, the other one, the white girl got with the other guy who bapple boy. Oh yeah she was. She pulled the minutes to don't be a minute by drinking your juice. Yeah.
Speaker 4: She was like, I'm pregnant. Yeah, we yesterday and I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Now what I think?
Speaker 2: It's the boy?
Speaker 1: What was he was?
Speaker 2: He's like getting married, like married.
Speaker 1: She was like, nice to meet you. Was like, oh, he's gonna play a major role coming up to it. Seems like they gave him a lot of time. So we flashed back to where Egg and excuse me, not Egg, but Dunk and Sir Arlen are there and they tease the night thing and it never happens in they flashback again.
Speaker 2: Tell you they proving your point.
Speaker 1: King, I'm telling you you might be right more than like. You may end up being right more right than me. But all I know is this motherfucker's been lying for now six episodes. And it was like, why did you like me? Why did you like me? I'm like, see, I know what this motherfucker name he got mother, We got a king, killed, all these people, killed all of some ship he ain't really is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's sorry as hell.
Speaker 4: Get the Fu's sorry as hell, Egg, sorry as hell. The little light skin chick, she's sorry as hell. Everybody in the damn show sorry as hell.
Speaker 1: I just remember something one I haven't seen it, but I remember something from Game of Thrones. It kind of he gotta They mentioned Sir Duncan and Game of Thrones where when Joffrey is reading out of the Book of Knights and talking, he's fucking with Jamie and he telling him, look, all these people here, got all these pages. You ain't ship, You ain't got nothing in here. You don't remember that when you got strong, Just like when after Jamie had got his hand cut off, they got a book in the castle and it's a Book of Knights, and it list all the knights and all the accomplishments.
Speaker 2: And Duncan was in there. He had four pages, which is there he's gonna be doing some ship.
Speaker 1: I had started the head Night book for Game of Throng.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the story. So also before we we get egg, he's holding the knife and he's going to his brother's room and he's going in there.
Speaker 2: Did y'a think he's gonna kill him? Yeah, he's gonna kill him.
Speaker 1: He was gonna kill if his dad wasn't there, he was gonna kill yeah. Yeah. He was like the white a little crazy, like throughout any one of the shows House and Dragon's Game, thrown this with like all of them, a little off, a little to you started rubbing on his hand to say, was like, nah, you said you can't do this, son. I know you was about to, but you just hit a knife drop. I think he was crying too. He was. Yeah. Whatever he did to his brother, bro traumatized him. What you said. He said he put a knife between his legs and threaten to cut off his dick, make him his sister, and make him his white.
Speaker 2: I know, but I feel like that's enough. That's all to take.
Speaker 4: Really, you put a knife on my dick in the middle of it forever, and.
Speaker 1: Then you said I will turn you into my sister and marry you. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Kill you in your sleep too, boss something. He killed.
Speaker 1: Over his brother, over him, But by the end of the episode, Dunks leaving Eggs come up to Dunk and he telling me, man, my dad said I could roll with you.
Speaker 2: It's cool hit this role.
Speaker 1: It's nine kingdoms now like it's nine kingdoms and they named all nine kingdoms. I don't know if that's true or not. But they ride off into the sunset. Then we go to a post credit scene with his dad is like, man, what the fuck is my kid? See?
Speaker 2: This was this was this was a little too much.
Speaker 4: That time came back and it was like, this doesn't feel like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 1: That was a theory that he's doing that for show, and he actually did give him permission. Everybody that's reaching that's true. I want I want y'all know the because I think the same.
Speaker 2: Thing that y'all. He's lying.
Speaker 1: He's definitely trying to say that may know and it's just putting that on it for everybody else because he didn't want it to look like a weakness. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. Second time he ran off from and Dunkey verify, right, he ain't got no note what they used to ring because you know he's a liar. Now, why wouldn't you go verify this ship?
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, of.
Speaker 1: Course, dunk slow ass okay, okay, cool, anything else?
Speaker 2: I got here got here for this.
Speaker 4: Actually, I think when they were leaving, they were heading towards where they going to think they were that where they said the light skinned girl.
Speaker 2: Went, oh really, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Now that i'm thinking about it, definitely, I think that's what they said.
Speaker 2: I think nine times out of ten they hited the door.
Speaker 1: He's going to get some asks. Yeah, yeah, I ain't never seen a black woman before. Again, remember that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was a person of color, and I guess Arlon was trailing him, and that was supposed to be him that walked off into the Arland.
Speaker 1: He was on the white Horse, he was on sweet Foot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was supposed to be like him going off into Valhalla.
Speaker 2: Or some good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Somebody said it's a nice little ending.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he was here, somebody was said, this is me playing Open War, Open World World video games, so he would get that there are for those of you that are listening, that's if y'all want to.
Speaker 1: It's a good joke. I put I put a thread on redded for them to ask questions because we're gonna review it. If y'all want to hear some of them? Okay, okay, what you got? Alright, it's just the best portrayal of Targarians on screen. No, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: House dragons?
Speaker 4: Probably how the dragons of the regular ass Game of Thrones. The little Turgarson do nothing. But i's no dragon ship.
Speaker 3: I won't know if it's the best portrayal, but I do like I think, Like you said, Mike, you see that that whole damn family is generational, Yeah, generally crazy. Yeah, so it gives us more insight into the targaryas.
Speaker 2: This little motherfucker said.
Speaker 4: Look, can you tell me why I'm growing black hair down there?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, squires? Did you see on my stones or something like that? Squire? Is that I have care coming back my stones? He was like, well, it's weird that you mention it in the Trump are we talking about right now? Why are you asking me some ship like this? Yeah? What, bro?
Speaker 4: You can't talk to me about no ship like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're too old to be asking them for.
Speaker 4: Real real, Only ask a fortune teller or something.
Speaker 2: Only watch Dog underscore man stands.
Speaker 1: Isn't it nice not to have to invest so much mental energy and to remember in details of so many important characters in the show compared to other Game of Throne shows, because it's a smaller.
Speaker 3: Skill for right now. Because I felt like as as it went on, it felt like everybody on there. I was like, Okay, you gotta be somewhere like you mean something later.
Speaker 1: But I was just like, I wasn't trying to do all that. I think they're trying to make this simple, yes, like Dunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to make it simple like Dunk, because I think they realize how much their their fan base they.
Speaker 1: Lost from BV zero one, nine eight. Did the story work for you guys in TV? For man?
Speaker 2: Or would it work better? Is just to move.
Speaker 1: Hmm? I'm fine with the TV format me too.
Speaker 2: Me too. It wasn't a week to week jam for me though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's not week to week. But it worked.
Speaker 4: It could have worked for a movie because I guess a movie, it would have still only been about three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, And you probably could have cut it down shorter than that, like those first two episodes.
Speaker 1: You could have probably against that to like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Definitely. All right, those a couple of questions.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you guys, this has been our review of the phrase per second podcast of the Night of the Seven Kingdoms.
Speaker 2: We are out piece