Speaker 1: Holy has man has woman. Yes, Garie wanna help you to ga girl has the tea and the commo on other day, Garay, Good morning, Ricky, Good morning America. Good morning.
Speaker 2: He was Friday a beautiful beautifulday in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news, y'all. Public perception Honey of Jennifer Lopez and how she is to work with hasn't always been gritted. Y'all know we heard that many a time, y'all. They say she has a longstanding history as a devil with backstage stories Honey often painted her in a very negative life. Now, they said, despite that, she's pushed back against the allegation, and it looks like y'all that.
Speaker 1: She has key Keith Palmer in her corner now.
Speaker 2: Palmer and Lopez Honey have worked together several times over the years, and Palmer has now addressed y'all that their friendship.
Speaker 1: Calling Jennifer Lopez a real mentor, isn't that nice? She's a real mentor the keykik because people are.
Speaker 2: Really been talking about miss Lope's and all to say she can't keep a man neither, you know, I mean, I think she did the best of her life when she was with Puffy. If they would have stayed together her it would have been a great empire they could have built together.
Speaker 1: And she just wouldn't have this computation. Yeah, she alright, but they said.
Speaker 2: Keiki Palmer Resent sat down y'all for a chat with Amy Polar on her podcast Good Hang, and during the chat, the pair got to talking about Coat Stars and Palmer's connection to Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Palmer gushed about the famed singer, telling Polar that Lopez has held a real place in her life, y'all since that twenty nineteen film Hustler, which that was a real good movie.
Speaker 1: I did see that one. I think I saw it, but it was a good movie.
Speaker 2: Now, she said, She said that she loved Lopez from the moment she saw her in Selena, and y'all, the real life fisherp has played better than she could have ever imagined in that night, y'all. Could y'all imagine somebody you know telling you know, saying that you know that you didn't have a good relationship, but then when they worked with you and stuff, y'all, they've got to learn you and that everything just was beautiful.
Speaker 1: I mean that's good and I like that, and I mean, you know, not right with me, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't seen anything, you know, I could relate to anything that she did real bad whatever. So congratulations that Jennifer and I has a good friend like Key keep harm because he is a very sweet person.
Speaker 1: All right, moving on and all the celebrity news, y'all.
Speaker 2: Maybe j Blige is speaking of Honey, they said Mayor. J Blige says she regrets Honey not having chilling because she believed they would restrict her freedom.
Speaker 1: And here's what miss Bliche hald to say about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, struggling. I saw a lot of you know, my family members needing babysitters and you know them not having a choice, you know, no freedom. So when you're younger, you that's the choice. That's those are the words you make. Those are the choices you made. I don't want any kids, Yeah, and there's something that beautiful.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody can't have what you were saying.
Speaker 5: No, I was just gonna say I always tell people, young people, you know, just have the kids, because when you're older, you're gonna wish you had, So just have them. Just have as many babies as you can. Why not an you can afford them, you know what I mean. But guess what, you can never afford them matter. So if you wait till then you'll be sixty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think you know, older people have kids. I mean I never thought if I wanted kids up, I didn't want kids and stuff.
Speaker 1: But I know I look at these kids they hunt. I wouldn't want no kids, no.
Speaker 6: Man, But a lot of younger a lot of younger people they want their own careers and they want their own lives, and they want and they feel like kids will interfere with that.
Speaker 1: So that I think that's kind of what Mary was saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when I worked in a medical field, Hunty, my charge nurse, she did not want kids, said because she wanted her career to go up and you know, to move up in nursing and whatever, so she'd have any kids, you know.
Speaker 1: So I mean, so they you have.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like kids, if I could give them back, you know, I love to play with them, and I like kids. When they were young. When my little nephews were young, they were just as cute. But when they got older, they got ugly. So I'm like, I don't want oh, Lie.
Speaker 1: Said tell you when they got there got ugly. They weren't you no more. They weren't cute no more. So I don't you.
Speaker 7: Having to said that bout my kids. You told me that to my key about to my face, I said, damn garrety, No, I know he said. He said that ain't cute like it used to be. I ain't gonna keep them.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's being real, honey. I mean, heysten this about. I love them, still dealing there, but they're just not cute like they used to be.
Speaker 1: Saying that no time it is.
Speaker 2: That's why I God, the colaune dad is one of my favorite color.
Speaker 1: My clue there you god Barolo.
Speaker 2: How you say dog barolow and on the lord just say beautiful burgany.
Speaker 1: That's your colt for this.
Speaker 8: That's a beautiful colub y'all give it up and garry with the tea if you want. All right kind of morning, so I haven't everybody I got to work was get into eight sixty six nine here.
Speaker 5: Was wake up, Wake you Jill up because you.
Speaker 1: When your house you three.
Speaker 9: Time, don't want to know you.
Speaker 10: Come the welcome wake up Friday Man. I want to wake up Ricky. Smile man, Ricky, you can bring back rick quicky dude to wake you from Tampa Bay.
Speaker 6: Want to shout out to my Palhatis Barbara Lance can't happy three wake I gotta waked. This is quee dleaming all the way from Lady.
Speaker 1: I wanted to wake up.
Speaker 3: Call my daughter denisouldn't nay name this her twenty seventh birthday.
Speaker 5: Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 6: Wake up right jo like Kentucky. There's another window Friday week and wake up?
Speaker 1: Can you listen in on your day?
Speaker 2: What's you?
Speaker 6: Because we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Wake up you? Wake up? Said, wake up? Wake up?
Speaker 5: Wake up?
Speaker 8: Wake up?
Speaker 1: I read wake up, miss wake up?
Speaker 6: Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up all right.
Speaker 8: The One Voice grew twenty twenty sixth selves out of Miami Octaoba. That's twenty sixth through November. First on the Virgin Voyagers, Resilient Lady, and I'm gonna be your host.
Speaker 1: And you already know the ricks mile. The Morning show is gonna be broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Line only, a rebroadcast a live but I'm gonna have to hit that stage and get him.
Speaker 1: A little on the five me.
Speaker 6: And my beautiful girl also be hosting a fireside chat. Is gonna be crazy, now, Gary, tell us about your tea parties.
Speaker 1: Oh my brad baby.
Speaker 2: You know last year I served all the hot tea, baby, everybody had the room packed, and I want to make sure y'all that y'all joined me this year as well, and we're gonna pack the room even more. Half pyople baby just flowing out thro room because the tea is gonna definitely be hot because I got a lot of tea the pool.
Speaker 1: So y'all make sure y'all, honey, come on down on the hot take.
Speaker 6: Yes, piping Hot Sea and also performing this year y'all. We got Keith Sweat Cupid, eight oh three, Fresh King, George, Eric Bnay, David holl Is, the Comfunction, the s O West Bend, eu Q Parker.
Speaker 1: Toasted and more. Man, come on, you say more.
Speaker 6: We got that Sunshine, got them Island Vines.
Speaker 1: Barbecue done right. Just added why Clef Jan with.
Speaker 9: Mister tender risdism at the Beach's Barbecue Party and Benity and that will be mostit on our brother except to entertain.
Speaker 1: It's going down, mate.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you know we're gonna bring the labs with the comedy shows, and for the couples, you can celebrate love and See with Vurnews hosted by Erica and Warren Campbell featuring a special performance by Tony Terry.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, now here's the question.
Speaker 5: Why spend hours searching deck plans when we already got you covered with the weak picket cabin experience. You book your voyage, we choose your premium cabin, and you saved. So get ready for six unforgettable nights, incredible entertainment, world class dining, WiFi included, and the ultimate party with a purpose.
Speaker 1: Book now at one voyage Cruise dot Com.
Speaker 5: We're called you in four or four ninety five nineteen sixty three, starting at nineteen hundred per person. Based on that, we pick it insider triple occupancy rate, Limited inventory restrictions apply.
Speaker 8: Hey, I'm so excited, so make sure y'all book your cabin before we sell out. One Voyage Cruise dot Com. That's one Voyage Cruise dot Com. Last year was a whole lot of fun, but this year it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 10: Nerve fun.
Speaker 1: Last year was fun, but this year it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 8: Nerve y'all. Listen, Hey, the one Boy's cruise. Make sure y'all go to one Voyage Cruise dot com. We're gonna see you now, alright, talks to him and blat Tony talks to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, that is so excited this Darius Bradford man.
Speaker 1: Going on what black Tony all?
Speaker 3: Black Tony doing his own thing somewhere black and line. Let me that's what he do. And I like this excitement because I'm right where you at. I'm right where you at with coming with the truth, you know, Ricky me something. Just hear me for a minute, and I ain't gonna be long today.
Speaker 1: You'll be.
Speaker 3: Wrong for so long that after a while, wrong just starts feeling normal, you know, like the in a relationship so messing that after a while you don't even know it's messing no more. That's terrible. Well listen here. You know they say the first step to change is the men. You got a problem before you can get better. And this on me, this on me, Rick, and this morning, Rick, I've been consistently not coming to work. But enough is enough. First of all, I like to like you did shout out. I like to shout out, apologize in Saint Louis at ninety six three, Dallas at ninety four or five. Yeah, all of that, and because too many black men are getting impressed by me and Tony and I come to work. Everybody done this morning. I just want to tell y'all they have to come to an end and it stops two day because I am very clear that this is my problem, not y'all. And I also like rock y'all, Lion the Brat, Gary special Ka afraid of a reader everybody because y'all are consistent, and they say, before you can get better, before you can start something new, you got it in something old.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of people out.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen you.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I don't seen y'all. Get up.
Speaker 3: Y'all been up. And then I checked the time slot. Y'all get up before a lot of people. And here I am coming, the one black sheep and along with black Tony and we are on here calls and mess like this, at this at this job potential space of employment.
Speaker 1: So what's the point there is? Yeah, let's just.
Speaker 3: Say listen, you ain't gonna discuriace me. I have said that today is today. What you mean, what's my point I said today, I stopped this message. I'm looking forward to being where I need to be because this is an opportunity and everybody listening to all these cities stop today. You don't have to continue living that lie, right, And that's what I'm doing today.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: So are you coming to work today?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no. See, I ain't gonna lie to you today. Is today that I stopped? I thought another day. You can't. You can't do two things at the same time. Am I gonna stop this?
Speaker 10: There's no way I've been there.
Speaker 3: But what I will tell the truth about is I definitely listen to me.
Speaker 10: This gonna sound crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely the not coming.
Speaker 1: Up in there of the day.
Speaker 3: That's the thought that I'm starting with.
Speaker 8: Okay, what I'm saying, I got you.
Speaker 3: Hear what I'm saying. And I can't nobody in there and say I lie today, Then I lie today.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, Now, well the Trouch just set me free and we'll see monday.
Speaker 1: Okay.