Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: You're always good, everybody, Welcome to another frames per Second podcast. It is a new year, and like we do every year, we talk about our anticipations movies and TV anticipations.
Speaker 3: For the new year.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, that's how we're going to start this thing off this year. I am not here alone. To the front of me, I have Mike c Town.
Speaker 3: Next to him. I have Spike Lou next to him.
Speaker 2: I have kenn A b In and a surprise guest, which you know she hasn't always been a guest, but yeah, she's a guest in this this situation.
Speaker 3: We have Naturally Nay hey.
Speaker 2: Still go by naturally name ish Okay, all right, cool, but yeah, man, she's here man. And today, like I said, we're talking about anticipations of the year. And before we get into patients of the year, you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna give y'all a little nostalgia with some Reddit roses.
Speaker 4: It's your girl, actually nay here Reddit roses. This is this is so bittersweet. So my first couple of roses are coming from the thread that you guys did on you guys did an episode on the Best HBO shows. Really really, I listened to the other day. Good job. So my first rose is gonna go to April Fool eighty five percent, who says, I just got the app for Black Friday, so thanks for doing this episode. I need some things to binge watch. So that's a that was I like that because, yeah, you guys did give some good suggestions. I really wished Sex and the City would have been on somebody's I digress. You guys did know y'all didn't mention it. Y'all didn't. I don't think y'all mentioned I think you didn't mention it. I think somebody mentioned it as an honorable mention. I think it was you, Ken, because I think we're talking about having to watch it with your girl. But yeah, Sex and the City should have been on somebody's list.
Speaker 3: Changed the game something else now, right, and.
Speaker 4: That's not the same show. That's not the same show. We don't claim that. My next rose is going to Rovant Guard, who says Scavenger's reign is up there for me. Such a shame it got canceled. Yeah, so my next few roses is coming from this one was from the you guys did the Five Nights with Freddy Freddy five nights whatever it's called. Hey, Rob Costa, he says, I'm one hundred percent with Mike on this franchise. It's a goofy ass good time and come on, man, we need y'all to do part three. I don't know what the part three thing is in.
Speaker 2: Reference to, but if we were saying they want us to do it, the game, because it was basically saying that now this is it. We ain't reviewing the more of these, gotcha. Yeah, but remember being on the first one, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I did not watch the second one, would not watch a third one. Yeah. My last rose is coming from the thread that you guys did on age shows that went way too long. This rose is going to one of my favorite participants. Good good, not too bad, thirteen reasons why. For sure, they probably felt it was too big to stop at one, but they should have. And I quit The Handmaid's Tail pretty early. I just didn't care to go beyond the original text. I don't think it was inherently bad that they added to it, but it just wasn't for me. I preferred having the mystery behind how everything came to be. And yeah, that was on shows that lasted way too long y'all's discussion on that, But thanks guys for all of your Reddit comments. Maybe the next time I'm back, I'll give you guys some more Reddit roses the.
Speaker 3: Cost for my back? Did he did? I might? We'll see. So yeah, man, we're gonna talk about anticipations.
Speaker 2: Man, how we normally do this name I don't know if you remember, but we do it like at least three or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'll go around the room and do three.
Speaker 2: I think for this it doesn't need to be in any particular order, unless y'all do want to put it in order. I didn't per se, but but yeah, I will start with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, yeah. What's what's your first one that you're anticipating for the year?
Speaker 4: So this is movies?
Speaker 3: Movies or oh you know what? Yeah, that's right, So let's do movies on TV. Oh you only did TV?
Speaker 1: TV, don't watch okay?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: So so Spike is only gonna do TV. But yeah, we can do three movies three TV.
Speaker 4: I mean, so this is the thing. Since I haven't been with you, guys, I watch television and movies so much differently these days, and it takes a lot to get me to the movie theater, to be quite honest. So there's only really one film that I'm looking forward to seeing in twenty twenty six, and that's Done three. That's And it's funny because when I was going through this list, I think that what brings me to want to watch is really about the actors in it. I'm a Zendaya fan. Like I didn't realize how much of a Zendaya fan I am, but yeah, I'm a Zendaya fan. So yeah, Dune is really the only film that I saw that I'm really like, oh yeah, when that comes out, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 3: I got you, okay. So that's yes, your only film.
Speaker 4: I have one more. Okay, I have two more that I can give.
Speaker 3: Let's just go ahead and do it. Just go ahead and go through you, okay.
Speaker 4: So the other one that I'm vaguely interested in, and it's just because it seems like everybody in Hollywood is going to be in it and I want to see what they do with it, is that Odyssey movie they keep talking about again. Zin Day is in it, but they keep talking about all the people who are in it, and I'm just like, but why and what is it? Going to do I am interested to season day and Tim Holland's on screen again and something other than Spider Man, so yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the third one.
Speaker 4: The third one, So these two, I guess are I'm not. I'm not excited for it, but I'm excited because I think people who are into the franchises are. I'm excited for people to see the Spider Man and I'm excited for people to see the Doomsday. I'm looping those in because they're for others.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Okay, I'm even coming out anymore. Huh, I forgot those. We're even coming out? Yeah, yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: Ken what's your what's your what's your? Three movies that you anticipating? I know you don't you know?
Speaker 3: Did that change with you? Like anticipation?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 5: But I don't want to be a boring guy, So I gotta we got a show to do, man.
Speaker 1: But I mean, so we're doing three. I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna come back. I could come back around there if you got another one.
Speaker 5: But I mean, but it's it's supposedly a lot of like d c mc U ship coming out okay next year, and I have them all watch so I go with clay Face. I think they can do something interesting with clay Face. Watching The Batman the animated series, I was rewatching that and it's such a really compelling, interesting story and that one with with how they did it, but if they found a way to kind of take that and make them a sympathetic character, I think that could really resonate with with with the audience. So yeah, I'm definitely curious to see what they do with with that. With that movie, Okay, what's the next one? I was with ny on The Odyssey. It's one of my favorite stories. Uh you know, so I really like The Odyssey.
Speaker 1: As well. To see what they do with.
Speaker 3: That's like Christopher Nolan, your nerd.
Speaker 5: But since that has already received recognition, I'm gonna go with Project Hell Mary's.
Speaker 1: So I don't think we have enough.
Speaker 5: I've never heard of it, but just in researching for this, fi for me is is down and but this is a sci fi movie, so it's a It's about a guy that if I was a man who awakens on interstellar spacecraft with no memory of how he came to be there before he realizes he is on a mission.
Speaker 1: To save Earth. So it has uh, Ryan Gosling's in it and.
Speaker 5: Some other folks. I don't know who they are, so I probably know them once I see them. But yeah, yeah, so I'm definitely interested in seeing that. Hopefully we can get some some good sci fi ship. Okay was that your third one? That was my second one?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, the Odyssey is what's confused me?
Speaker 1: Okay yeah yeah, uh he.
Speaker 3: So you're getting four? Okay, we can start with No, what's another one? Man, I'm dispensing with you.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean obviously aveterest Doomsday. I mean, you know, all the comic book movies are obvious for me.
Speaker 3: But it could be one over another though that.
Speaker 1: Not really all of them. You know, I watch all of them.
Speaker 5: Doomsday, Spider Man, you got Doomsday, got Spider Man, you got Supergirl coming out, you got clay Face coming out, which I already mentioned. I think, yeah, so you got all those coming out. But you know, I go with Legend of Man, Legend.
Speaker 3: Of who their avatar? Who the fuck is any really?
Speaker 4: Borderline may almost name my list, but I mean, like, they don't have a good track record with movies.
Speaker 5: I know, but I think, well, I can't say because I'm new to this space.
Speaker 1: But I have heard that they just don't ever get it right.
Speaker 4: They barely got it right with the Netflix show.
Speaker 5: And that's what gives me hope, you know, watching the next Flip show and then going back and watching the actual series, seeing how close they were, I'm like, Okay, maybe maybe they be on the right track.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll find I don't have hope. Well, King gave about ten uh, but he mentioned like like.
Speaker 1: Like, y'all Y forced me to do that.
Speaker 2: I got, I told you to pick one, but I got, Oh, you do that one? Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Now that I'm looking, send help. It's a film about this. The plane crash was a boss. I've seen the preview last This ship looks playing crash with his boss and his assistant. He said, like be maintained ship. And then when they land on the island, it says them to and now.
Speaker 4: That's the way with your boss.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But the flip script, the flip script, and that she treating him like he treated her as his boss. So it seems like it's pretty good. Who's hold who's starting it? If you don't have Rachel McAdams and Dylan o' bron next one, Mike, you'll love this one toy story five.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I'm not watching that.
Speaker 7: You don't like toy story to story, I'm sorry, I can't wait to see that and scream seven hm like screaming.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll go and I let Mike go last with his man, you know, close it up. That that's that's like honored man.
Speaker 6: You know you got the last version.
Speaker 4: You go, well, yeah, Jalen says, Mike, you need to finishized Svender.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I tried.
Speaker 4: Did you try the animated one? That's what I watched like, you couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: You couldn't four episodes.
Speaker 3: I was like, I can't do it.
Speaker 5: I made it further than I made like you, and I'm with Jalen, bro I think you just gotta thug it out.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 4: That car like that last fight alone is like one of the best anime anime, it's not anime, but one of the best, like animated cartoon shows.
Speaker 3: I watched because it's America.
Speaker 4: It's American.
Speaker 8: Well I didn't know it's American. I'm not bending anything right now. Maybe I'll try it again. I gotta finished Player of Us, But after that, I'll go back to it and far Ago.
Speaker 5: The number one watch show on Apple TV ever ever, Ever, Yeah, it's interesting. So my my three I'm gonna start with the first one is Mandalorian and Grogu. I'm really should curious to see what they do.
Speaker 3: With a movie with them.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I'm a big fan of the Mandalorian series, so I am very curious as to how they put a movie together.
Speaker 3: So I think that would be interesting. I'm with, uh, you can't. I don't know if I can't remember you it was part of your list, but you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: But Supergirl, Supergirl looks good and I like the Superman movie, so I feel like this one and what they're doing with it seems really really interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't follow any of the shows.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you the history of Supergirl, but what they the brief moment they had with her in the Superman movie, and then what they're doing what I said in the trailer for this, I really watched trailers, but I watched this one and it looks good. It looks good to me, So definitely I'm curious in seeing this one.
Speaker 3: And it's like some bullshit's already laughing.
Speaker 2: Well, last one, contrary to what Mike says, I'm curious to see what Street Fighter is gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Because what about that trailer makes you think it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Right, real trailer? The trailer doesn't make it make it interesting.
Speaker 2: But I want to see because I feel like they were just being kind of silly with the trailer, like it's like one of those teaser trailers. But I'm wondering if because because the first one was so bad the first they did. I'm not saying it looks better in the trailer. I'm just curious to see, like what they actually do with it, Like, it can't be as bad as this trailer looks can.
Speaker 8: Have Andrew, it can be worse, but maybe he gets well, he looked like what's his name, Barron, He looks like him.
Speaker 4: He looks like that trailer mute and it looked bad.
Speaker 3: He looks like Barrock. He looks like him, That's how he looks.
Speaker 2: The hair cut as fucked up, all that, but it looks interesting interesting to me, like like like I'm curious to see if they can pull this off. I am curious. Look, look, I'm just curious to see if they can pull it off. That's all it looked like they put some effort into it as far as like graphics and stunts and stuff like that definitely looked like more than what they did with John Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeh, So I'm curious to see what they do with that. Who's Andrew Schultz's plan?
Speaker 8: I don't remember some character I've never heard of which figures, So I'm wondering if it's like not a super big.
Speaker 3: Hopefully dies in the first ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Something like that. I do like the players, uh blank blank. I thought that was a really good casting for him. I think Jalen mentioned that in the in the thread. But yeah, man, I'm curious to see what they do with this, man, I am.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: It looks the trailer looks corny as hell, but I think it's purpose. So yeah, that's that was my third one, right, Yeah, that was my third All right. Mike closes out.
Speaker 3: With the movies. Man, what's your three movies? Narrow down to three? I had a bunch, but Mandalorian and.
Speaker 2: Grog also you are. I thought you said that looked like look crazy too. I thought you did.
Speaker 3: There's nothing there's nothing that's been released yet. Yeah, they did. They did, like a little trailer for it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm what Yeah, the poster.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've only seen the poster too. I think they did a trailer with it. I'm pretty sure they did a trailer. I'm pretty sure. If you've seen it, send it to me, because there was unless you watched like the leaked one that was never released officially. There was some like teaser that was at one of the Star Wars celebrations, but as far as I know, they never actually released that, so there was like some kind of blurry footage of something. But yeah, if you find it sent to me on Star Wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this this is two million views, bro. Yeah, unless I watched it and forgot probably, so it's possible. In France three Okay, did you want to give your Anama mention first?
Speaker 4: No, you go, I'll do it last.
Speaker 3: Terrifire four.
Speaker 8: I cannot wait for Terrifire four. That's just gonna be tight. I can't wait for Spike to see that.
Speaker 3: And Mother Mary.
Speaker 8: I don't know if y'all have seen the trailer for this, but it's got Anne Hathaway and MICHAELA. Cole m and it's directed by the guy that did Green Knight, and it looks fucking awesome. It looks very dark, very weird. It's a twenty four twenty four yep, yep, uh huh, they're back, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all mother married though, yeah, concerned, So we don't honor mentions.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh that was three Mandalorian mother and what was the second one terrifier for?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, all right, so we all so go ahead, you can start us the data more mention So Evil Dead burn. I loved the last Evil Dead.
Speaker 8: There's Werewolf, which is the new Robert Eggers movie. I think it's gonna be great because I like nos forra to a lot more than a lot of other folks did.
Speaker 3: There's a movie called.
Speaker 8: We Bury the Dead with Daisy Ridley. She's in a zombie movie and it actually it's like a very different kind of zombie film.
Speaker 3: But it looks very very, very very good.
Speaker 8: And I have written down obsession, but I don't remember what the hell obsession is, so I'll have to go figure that out. But yeah, that's what I got for honorble mentions.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Just get my one, which was already mentioned here was Avengers Doomsday.
Speaker 3: I'm like, ken, I am, I don't know, man, I'm still interested in the superhero movies, like to anticipate that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still interested though, especially after the especially after the Fantastic Four, and I feel like that's definitely gonna tie to the doomsday somehow. So so yeah, well yeah, yeah, because they show him show them in it. But but yeah, so I'm definitely anticipating now now that'd be that that's my only one?
Speaker 3: Do you have one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just for like the pop culture phenomenon of it all. Devilwaar is product, Oh yeah, I don't. I doubt that I actually go to watch it, but I am curious to know if it's good because the first one was such an impact. I'm surprised that y'all are interested. Y'all dont want to see twenty eight years later?
Speaker 3: I saw the trailer for that, but I want to see it, but I'm not anticipating, yeah, to spend on the doctor and stuff.
Speaker 8: I just don't like those fucking guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, I'm anticipating that part. Can you want to mention one in the one or you kind of did?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: If you would love to have more content from frames per second, become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now we're gonna get it into the TV show. Mike, let's start with you this time. What's your three TV shows you're in?
Speaker 1: Situpating?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go three to one? Okay, cool?
Speaker 8: Three which I didn't even know existed until a couple of days ago, Blade Runner twenty ninety nine. I did not know that this was a show that was coming, and I am ready for it.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's going to be good.
Speaker 8: Number two Euphouria season three, I'm still holding on. I'm still holding on. Everyone's giving up hope, but hopefully Homeboy can can bring it in.
Speaker 3: Is it supposed to be the final one? I don't know, they said officially Academy it should be.
Speaker 2: It should be, it should be the final one, especially after all the stuff with Oh Girl, oh Oh, y'all girl.
Speaker 3: Sydney.
Speaker 4: And so many. I think a lot of the characters are like a lot of the actors aren't coming back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, from what I've heard, it's only Zandaiya, Sidney Sweeney, Hunter Shaeffer who want her shape for play uh juels okay, and then the Maddie. I think it's her name's coming back, the girl that was getting kind of double time double teamed by uh the bully guy, and the Bully Guy's coming back. But I think that's it. I think maud Appatitle stepped out. No, I could be wrong, but I thought she stepped out.
Speaker 3: The black dude is definitely not coming back, probably not.
Speaker 2: Who oh oh yeah yeah yeah he he was just in that in that well he played the counselor he killed that he did that was a little special series.
Speaker 8: Is her sister coming back? No, I haven't seen her. Yeah, I haven't seen her on the list. And the mom either storm yeah yeah yeah her fine mom is not coming back neither. But yeah, hopefully they fix it and they they bring them back in. But I kind of doubt it at this point, how to end it? And number one, which I have a bad feeling about this show, but I'm still gonna watch it. Buffy the Vampire Slayer New Sunnydale. I really hope they don't. They should not even be doing this. Honestly, they really should not be fucking doing this. When I look at the This Is remake, No, it's like it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be a New Slayer. So the only person that I've seen that's even in it is Sarah Michelle Geller. From what I've seen, no one else is coming back. So I just don't even know why the fuck they're doing this, But it is my favorite show of all time, So I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: So cool cool, all right, Nay, what's your what's your what's your three that you're anticipating?
Speaker 4: My top three and honorable mission? How'sould the Dragon coming bay this year?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: So House to the Dragon. I don't think it's I mean, I'm I'm a little skeptical as well, but I'm still I still I got to I'm tapped in lock in.
Speaker 6: I'm hesitanting, I'm with you. I wanted to come back, but I'm really hesitanting.
Speaker 2: That was like the fun that was like when I funny shows for us, like that second season was the second season kilt.
Speaker 1: It for us.
Speaker 4: But they can bring it back, y'all, They can bring it back.
Speaker 6: Can you remember, because it's second season he was stuck over in there doing nothing.
Speaker 4: It was boring, gonna get it together?
Speaker 3: It was it was remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yes, the House of the Dragon. Like you, Mike, I'm holding on hold for you, for you, like even if it is bad, I'm still I'm locked in. They got me and then my last one. It's coming in a couple of weeks, honed. I can't wait. I can We're doing honorable mentions no hour later.
Speaker 2: Later, Yeah, I can't wait. Okay, well I go next because I'm mine. Is similar to.
Speaker 4: You watch the pit either get on it. You got a few weeks, get it together.
Speaker 3: So I have two of yours. That's why'm gonna go next.
Speaker 2: Four your obviously, I think y'all both already mentioned that I am anticipating the House of the Dragon as well. I don't remember not liking the second seed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: It was it was underwhelming compared to the compared.
Speaker 3: To the first one, and I mentioned this one just recently with Beef Beef too.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they was doing the second one. People, I don't you know what, I didn't look that deep into it. I just saw it was just a second one.
Speaker 4: You don't like beef, No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: Seems like some of you would enjoy Man, No, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like horror comedy, thriller comedy.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Even remember what it was about.
Speaker 3: It was gn from Walking Dead.
Speaker 4: I remember who it was. I just don't remember even know he was chasing her. I just don't remember why.
Speaker 8: Because like there was like an almost car accident or something. And yeah, it was just I think I was the only one that didn't like it. I think everybody else.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, so that's my third one. But yeah, I'm looking for I did not. I don't know if it needs it. I don't remember it needing I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it needed it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but but yeah.
Speaker 2: I am interested in Now that I saw it on the list, I was like, Okay, well cool, I'll watch it. I'm I'm gonna close with you since you the TV guy Ken, what's your what's your.
Speaker 1: Three avatar.
Speaker 4: Coming back? Okay?
Speaker 8: I like the live Actually I'm gonna do like Rod, I'm not doing that. Do you be tapping out on shows? I'm not doing that. I've been watching a lot of them. You just said you weren't gonna do what's the show we're doing next week?
Speaker 1: You're not doing it this week?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 8: I guess nobody's doing it six y'all right?
Speaker 4: Ship?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? Cut that out?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean anyway, because uh, wonder Man, what is that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: It's some Marvel characters.
Speaker 5: It's not the type of Marvel character you think it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's supposed to be dropping that Disney. It's gonna be Disney.
Speaker 3: Wonder Man.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this, you know, wonder Man Avengers.
Speaker 8: I didn't really Avengers, remember, but you've still.
Speaker 1: Seen him around. I think when you see him you're like, oh yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: And last one Star Treat Starfleet Academy. Uh for Paramount Plus. I really like what they're doing with Star Trek. I say Treat.
Speaker 6: I was like, what is that with some new ship? I was like, I got you.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked what I'm saying I wanted you to correct it. They done made wonder Man woke.
Speaker 1: Did they He's black?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Damn oh man, who is that planning?
Speaker 8: I wonder some goddamn black man, black men, some goddamn.
Speaker 6: Black and I'm surprised you didn't have.
Speaker 1: You ain't hear my honor mention?
Speaker 3: You don't know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Star Star Trek, Starfleet Academy. I really like the show that they have going on now, uh with Star Trek.
Speaker 1: So I think they'll know this one too.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll close this out with your will not close us out. But what's your top what's your top three? No, sorry, spikes, top three? My number one you've already said, so I do this. But the pit this is what I'm definitely waiting on to come back. Uh three, tell me lies Hulu season three?
Speaker 6: Did you watch it? You couldn't get into it.
Speaker 4: I'm still on episode one.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 6: It's still epitome of White mass Yeah, and.
Speaker 4: I just I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Or you watch? God?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 6: Number two is Industry and watch I thought you watched it. You told me about it. I stop watching somebody else. Industry is one of the best shows on TV one. H I think it's the best your HBO guy right now. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: So many black people are better than the pit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, industry better than the pit. The lead is black.
Speaker 3: I am surprised.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the black girl that we did some movies that she's the only black person. No, it's the other dude to play the alien with the glasses and played it in the Long Walk.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like him. He's good. Okay, give it a shut. Maybe what season is?
Speaker 6: That's a season three?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: This season four that's coming, but it's only eight episode seasons and only eight Yeah, moved fast like succession and m hm oh Paradise. Paradise is coming back. Oh, absolutely, Paradise will be back.
Speaker 8: I'm not here, dude, you can curse. Shoot, I've never heard you say that. That was so weird. I forgot my Paradise series.
Speaker 6: I can't wait to see what they do with season two, even though it don't look promising.
Speaker 8: Really, No, I didn't watch the trailer for I cut it off first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think I want to go through.
Speaker 6: I didn't want because.
Speaker 3: That's why you turned it off. Okay, so you didn't. Okay, maybe it'll be on your aubum.
Speaker 4: And you know what they're doing, like a lot of promo for it before the trailer came out, and to me sometimes that said.
Speaker 3: Just too much, might be good facts interesting.
Speaker 6: I know what you was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's that's all my mentions for sure? For absolutely go ahead, man, you're going what's anorable mentioned?
Speaker 6: From?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 6: From is coming back?
Speaker 3: Watch that?
Speaker 6: I cannot wait to see what they do on from y'all sucking out? That's just tight it is, Man and Shrinking on Apple TV season three.
Speaker 8: That's what Harrison Ford? Right, I don't watch that either.
Speaker 6: You would love it?
Speaker 3: I heard it was really good.
Speaker 4: Wow, were definitely it's a comedy, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a comedy, but it's like a comedy. It's a serious comedy.
Speaker 4: Dark comedy.
Speaker 6: Yeah like that like dark. It was good and Harrison Ford is doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Can't you got any honorable mentions? There's gonna be some bullshit, Bridgarton, I said, I was.
Speaker 6: I was surprised.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I figured that's what you're gonna say on which season is? On three? Season four?
Speaker 3: It has four?
Speaker 1: How because it's good.
Speaker 4: That's good and I like like like since the sensibility type stuff.
Speaker 3: It's not Yeah, I know, yeah, I remember you did not liking it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get this through season two.
Speaker 3: Interesting since we got you talking, what's your what's your?
Speaker 4: Three mentions paradise. My second one is season three of Jujuitsu Cases is supposed to be dropping the seat this year Anime.
Speaker 1: I finally finished.
Speaker 3: I thought, I thought you thought you the perfect glue BRO was like, wait, what what am I not hearting words? I thought I had a black Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see the filish I have hosted in the Reddit because the movie just came out. But the movie is just like a recap of like I think the big fight in season two, and I'm not through season two yet.
Speaker 1: That fight was good though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm yeah so that. I'm trying to get caught up so i can watch that in real time. And then I'm not sure if it's coming out in two thousands. It's either coming out late two thousand and six or early twenty twenty seven. They said The Lioness, Oh yeah, I can't wait till that come down.
Speaker 1: O Monarch, I forgot that. Monarch. It's not good.
Speaker 6: But what's not good?
Speaker 1: Monarch on Apple TV?
Speaker 4: It's noting this is good line has it's like kind of like watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're watching absolutely Okay, Yeah, I saw like memes of that show around. Okay, I didn't have any of the preventions. I didn't no Paradise coming out, so that would be one.
Speaker 6: But The Boys come Back? Ye, don't watch the final season of The Boys, you know? Yeah, don't you know? I don't watch. That's crazy your friends and neighbors can.
Speaker 1: Kind of finished it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think, uh for Patriots, I think me watching it is my watch along his own Patreon.
Speaker 1: I watched.
Speaker 5: I think I watched all the episodes. Yeah, that game my comment after the show.
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: All right, cool?
Speaker 2: So yeah, at least just with with Mike, what's your anticipated TV shows?
Speaker 3: Well, I won't say the ones that everybody has already said. The Bear.
Speaker 8: I think this is the Yeah, I think it's the final because it's it's the second part of the last season.
Speaker 2: Also, they confirmed it, because you remember at first we didn't people.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm pretty.
Speaker 4: Sure you're saying this is the final season or I think so?
Speaker 8: Really, yeah, I think because it's it's the it's supposed to be the second part of the last season that we just watched and what I'm reading is that this is it Wow, but it's only because the guy doesn't want to do it anymore. He's like, I'm going to end on a high note before it gets whacked.
Speaker 4: When you say the guy, the actor of the sorry.
Speaker 2: The guy that's making I can't think of his name interesting, Yeah, because we remember we were wondering, like because it felt.
Speaker 3: Like an end, but it was. It was on a cliffhanger, though, so I didn't think they were gonna end it like this.
Speaker 6: I didn't think it right there, really absolutely, I said that when we reviewed it, though.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: You already said from you said.
Speaker 8: The boys white load of season four. I liked season three a lot more than a lot of other folks did. I enjoyed season three. I thought it was really good. Have they announced their cast for season for you? I think I saw an article that had some of the cast, but it looked like it was like all speculation. They didn't have anything confirmed. But if it comes out, I'll be there. I fuck with White Lotus and this is this is at the bottom line list, But I think it does seem like it might be interesting.
Speaker 3: Is Spider Noir? I saw that it could be good. It could be cool if they do it right.
Speaker 6: Spider Man being a detective.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, an old black and white Spider Man detective. I think it could be fun if they do it right.
Speaker 2: They're kind of toyed around with it, like in the movies and stuff, they tore it around with them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry in the movies and stuff. You saw him in the movies.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he was in the Spider Verse movie.
Speaker 3: I think so. Yeah, it could be mean. Yeah, he just put you. I think he was talking about.
Speaker 6: I think, but it was one before that he said, y'all like.
Speaker 3: What you were talking about, industry saying we're not gonna like it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, not of the Seven Kingdoms come out to I'm interested.
Speaker 3: That's a dragon, that's a that's a Game of thrown.
Speaker 6: Man like watching it at least interesting, not.
Speaker 8: Unless y'all make me review it. I don't want to watch that. I'm Game of Thrones out, like bro y'all already fucked it up, Like y'all can't fix this.
Speaker 3: They're trying to do what Dexter did. It's like, I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: Do you like the New Deckster?
Speaker 8: I haven't watched it, he told me it's really.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing people saying it's really good.
Speaker 3: Beta is great. I just haven't had the chance to watch it.
Speaker 8: I'm going i'll get to it, but I'm I'm I'm kind of Overnights and Dragons at this point.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Interesting speaking speaking of they're supposed to be doing a reboot of Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Why why new characters? You're lying, Leroy Potter.
Speaker 2: I guess that's I guess that's why they've been saying that, because I was like, why why is Harry Potter being brought up in a discussion of this whole d y'all stuff?
Speaker 3: But I guess that's why.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, they're they're they're not gonna they're doing a TV series and obviously we got the movies.
Speaker 3: So they're doing the TV series of the seven books.
Speaker 2: So each season is gonna be seventh seasons each each season would be dedicated to each.
Speaker 3: Book of Black Harry Potter, No, not Black. That's a joke. It's just a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was wondering why that joke was floating around. It's because they are doing a reb of I don't know how that's gonna go.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that's gonna go.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's I don't think we're far enough removed from the originals, and I don't yeah for the you to like redo it for a whole other generation. Yet, yeah, it feels like a money grab.
Speaker 2: That's why they were saying, Now I understand the meme of Cynthia being Voldemort floating around. It's not but now I understand that, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so she is weird. But I mean, yeah, so what.
Speaker 2: But I would wait to see what people are saying, since I'm a Harry Potter fan. Yeah, and then and then if they say, like, yo, Na, this is actually good.
Speaker 3: I was like, Okay, maybe I might tap into it.
Speaker 2: I'll be curious with your cousin thinks about it or Keisha, I'll see. I'll be curious to see what they all think about it. But but yeah, man, that that concludes our anticipations for the year. Man, definitely let us know what some of you guys anticipations are. And then like, yeah, I guess you'll see us talking about some of these shows and movies as the year continues and.
Speaker 3: Get our thoughts on it.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can get name back for some of the ones that she likes and then yeah, go from there man, But until the next time, we'll talk to you peace.