Speaker 1: Chess man, half woman. Yes, Yarie, you want to help you to the team.
Speaker 2: That's Gary. Gary has the tea and the color all the day. What up, Gary?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Ricky, Good morning America, Good morning the US Friday. A beautiful, beautiful day in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news, y'all. Does anybody did anybody watch that show, y'all called Blackish, you know, the wonderful show that come on.
Speaker 4: I think he came on ab S one of those shows.
Speaker 3: But anyway, one of the actions from the show blackst y'all, people are speaking out on a lot of people saying that African American women may be angry with honey mister Marcus Scribner, now that's his real name. Now they report of y'all that Marcus scribnery'all has officially tired to night y'all with his childhood sweetart missus Gracie Globally and y'all in a romantic lost ange of this dinner Party Waiting Now. The twenty six year od actor y'allho spent eight season starting as and Drake Junior Johnson Junior on ABC's hit Timed Blacks y'all, honey.
Speaker 4: People just like, Okay, what's really going on with him?
Speaker 3: Now they're saying, y'all that Marcus ain't y'all had a beautiful love story that's straight out of a Hollywood movie script. Now the sweetheart y'all first met way back in the sixth grade at ever since middle school in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Now they're saying, wow, they shared.
Speaker 3: The same lunch benches and friend group hunting throughout the middle school. The two didn't officially, y'all start dating until years later, that's right.
Speaker 4: But anyway, they're.
Speaker 3: Saying, y'all, when they came to the wedding planet and they chose their hometown of Los Angeles as the destination and hosted the loved ones and all this gonna just get to the point of the people a man because damn, he's an African American man, another black man that married a white woman that was probably a waitress, honey, and people saying what's going on. They're saying that African American women may be a little bit upset about it because there's a lot of still a lot of young you know, you know, black women that would love to have a man that has a job or whatever, and here goes one guy a job and I hate the married grace. So people ain't going talking about it.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I know a lot of y'all always say loved his love.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna just go with his love his love because I just.
Speaker 4: Just hard to believed.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're young, and you know people got to run out to These young guys are not like our parents or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know, love is love, so you need to look for somebody looks more like.
Speaker 5: You'll your granddaddy to have the internet show. They sit out there with your wife watching the news, and you just scrolled across across a big ass on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Yeah, I guess so. But people are just angry and talking about this poor.
Speaker 4: Child, y'all.
Speaker 3: But he said he love her. They've been knowing each other since elementary school. And that's one of the new things too that a lot of people said, the young guys is making a lot of money. They said, well, I met her in school and there was no doubt, not that many black girls in the school I went to, so I had to marry who was there? So you married her? I thought you became a millionaire when if you had nothing. Nobody would even looked at you. But this need to hear out that. But congratulations to that couple hundred They look like they're real happy together.
Speaker 4: Then you know, everybody deserve love. So moving on.
Speaker 2: In the other.
Speaker 3: Celebrity news, y'all, Mary Mary singer, y'all, Tina Cab she's asking a judge for primary custody of her chilling now every saying y'all there, Mary Mary. Gospel singer Tina has that the judge for primary coustody of her children by musician Glendon Teddy Campbell Senior.
Speaker 4: Now they say, y'all.
Speaker 3: In Teddy file for divorce from Tina back in April after twenty five beautiful years of marriage. Now TMZ reported y'all that Teddy decided the usual arikan solible difference is as the reason for the divorce. Now he listed June twenty twenty four. Ask y'all the official date of separation now. In court documents obtained by TMZ, Tina asked to judge y'all for legal and physical custody up.
Speaker 4: Their beautiful two minor children.
Speaker 3: But she's opened to teddyes getting visitations right Nowatina also checked the box y'all to block the court from awarding her are Teddy any spousal support? Nountina's only fifty two and Tendy fifty one. They's here four children now he's listened to two of their children, thirteen year old Santana and sixteen year old Glendon Theodore the second as minus in court documents. Now in additional in addition at least two the two miners they share adult children's or adult daughters. I should say, Leila Simone and Mila James, what's physical custody?
Speaker 2: I mean they stay with you?
Speaker 4: Oh really?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: So people do that a lot of people do that the all day you get you know, and you just get visitation, right, so what have you?
Speaker 4: I mean is that the new thing?
Speaker 2: So you know, now that's a new thing. That's an old thing.
Speaker 5: But what people doing now is joint because they were well, oh yeah, living with with with.
Speaker 4: Both parents or whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But when they get a seven kids get a certain age in certain states, they could decide what parent they want to live with, and if the parent disagree, then he had to prove the parent have the burden to prove the parent unfit. So uh, you know, the older kids will probably if they could, they could take sitting on the standing say I'd rather live with my mom or I'd rather live with my dad, and the courts will take.
Speaker 2: That into consideration.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know what, I heard something about that, and I heard I remember annoying a child decided to live with the dad, and then when the dad weren't doing what he wanted to do and he went back to his mom, he said he wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do that, you know.
Speaker 5: Sometimes he they just want to live in the also where they're where it's more lax and there's no discipline and no structure.
Speaker 2: If they don't have.
Speaker 5: To wash dishes, don't have to clean up, don't have to do certain things or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just depends on the child. And if that's what they want, they'll go over there and live where they where they.
Speaker 5: Could lay up in the house all day and do whatever they want to want to do and not have no guidelines, rules and regulations, discipline instructure, so that that that happens a lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, congratulations to all parties.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: In my quick for free story, I want to suspect, you know, Ricky from the Morning Show our condolcens go out to radio host colonies, author and publicist Flow.
Speaker 2: We got two.
Speaker 4: Radio personalities recently, Ricky, I'm not gonna take it.
Speaker 2: Who but Flo anthing?
Speaker 4: You know she's oh yeah, I used to work with Flow Anthony back in the.
Speaker 3: Day when she was doing work at one of those radio stations that we Yeah.
Speaker 2: We worked together on Doug Banks Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, our condocens goes out to Flow. We lost Flow on yesterday. If I'm not mistaken, Oh my god. Yeah, So all right, y'all not they said, Indeed, y'all know what time it is. Shout, yeah, shout. He's one of my favorite clue, My clue that y'all is muddled watermelon on the high you say, muddled watermelon.
Speaker 4: And on the lawn, just a beautiful pink. That's you for a little fun.
Speaker 2: Today, y'all give it up and Gary with appreciate that. Gary got to wait six things and then he wake wake up and you ll sell gets up again. You want when your.
Speaker 5: House being dead up, don't we come and be productor should you want to show one?
Speaker 3: Come up?
Speaker 5: Tap?
Speaker 6: Y'all wake up for that term, North Carolina, wake up, wake up, Wake up, everybody, wake up. Let's get it all right.
Speaker 2: I just westing from or that no Florida.
Speaker 3: I will say, wake up, wake up, wake up to the f s up proof, let's get it boards just eight bro from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I'm calling a wake my knee chipping it up the tray for Bob.
Speaker 3: You gotta get time.
Speaker 1: Wake up, wake up.
Speaker 2: Wake up.
Speaker 1: You'll your dis mom calls out of Florida.
Speaker 2: I like you.
Speaker 5: Just chat to my cousin Rick Bragg's care free to wake your wake up, wake up.
Speaker 6: Wake up, come listen in on your brady, come home the city.
Speaker 2: What's your because we're gonna where you waiting to y wake up? See wake up and you wake up?
Speaker 1: Wake up, wake up, wake.
Speaker 6: Up, say Louis, wake up new on this, wake up this this wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 2: Arthur saying bright, welcome, we get.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 2: He let me ask me the Angie.
Speaker 1: Murphy please speaking. This is nurse chingers up here, Grady, Parkland, Memoria, hot spit. Yes, and you just had a baby a few weeks ago and there was premature Yes, I did the baby still up here at the Hospit is that correct?
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: What's the baby name.
Speaker 6: My son's name is Davis.
Speaker 1: They've got us calling because human resources might have to run some more tests on the baby. Because they found nothing wrong with the baby. They found traces of Crown Royal and your breast milk.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: When they took breast milk from you to yes and to give to the baby, they found traces of what of Crown Royal and Patron?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, and your breast milk? Is this Angie Murphy?
Speaker 6: Yes it is, and my son is Dantavius Murphy, and I don't drink that.
Speaker 1: Well, they said that they found new Voa, Crown Patron and jose Kervo.
Speaker 6: There's god to be some kind of mistake because I don't even like that kind of stuff and I would never give that to my baby.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am, we know you've been drinking during your pregnicey because your breast milker.
Speaker 2: Is light blue. You drank hypnotic? Excuse me?
Speaker 1: Have you been drinking hypnotic because your brass milker is light blue?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I have not been drinking No damn hypnotic. Why would I give that to my child?
Speaker 1: Can we understand? We understand that you're under a lot of pressure since the baby is.
Speaker 6: Because my son was born a month early. That's why I'm under a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not drinking.
Speaker 1: While i'll Why is your breast milk light blue?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about my breasts being light blue?
Speaker 1: It's so mad.
Speaker 2: I'm in the nurse is sitting off of it getting drunk.
Speaker 6: You got me up?
Speaker 2: When do you call me?
Speaker 7: I called you a bit.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Jay, Wait, I'm gonna give a damn baby to a white woman.
Speaker 6: I will come down to that hospital and whoop your ass if you try to take my damn baby.
Speaker 2: We are not giving you back that baby today.
Speaker 6: Where's my son?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to take that up with the judge.
Speaker 4: With the judge.
Speaker 2: Your judge would be Gregory Matthis.
Speaker 6: What the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: I said, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Murphy?
Speaker 7: Yes it is.
Speaker 2: They said that they found him.
Speaker 6: You show they did not.
Speaker 2: Is your baby named Freddy?
Speaker 6: My son is Dauntavius Murphy.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry we got the wrong. Now, I'm sorry. Hello, Listene, where your boy at them?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Look, but I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to about I'm not.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's gonna be a good idea to come up though. He's not gonna be a good idea now, it's not gonna be a good idea because I mean, I'm in man, I'm gonna be a fighting with my sister, my cousins because they they're going crazy. You got the little deep boy man up there again, shouting, Man, my sister, my cousin going crazy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: I can't, I can't deal with this right now. I'm not gonna bring them up that ackle fool. They're from the ackle Fool. You shout the cut They got to drop me out. They talking about they told me they wanted me the deep boy man. Tell me, tell me to the man who are talking like like the D boy telling me they wanted me the D boy man. Cause I's talking about this whole birthday and she wanted him to say have birthday and and give.
Speaker 1: Her a hog and all that.
Speaker 7: They're talking about many man, they're tripping shout. I'm not gonna bring them out there cause they don't know how to ask not so y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: No, you're not gonna go out there and ackle fool and my dog tell about my friend brother the deep boy man.
Speaker 7: Shoutay, they're talking about who talking about here?
Speaker 1: By sounds so good.
Speaker 7: She wanted to talk to him.
Speaker 2: Let's talk, let's talk.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, what's so?
Speaker 2: What's de boy man?
Speaker 4: What's so? What's up? It's you?
Speaker 1: That's your liqual?
Speaker 4: Hey, tell me have a birthday. What's your what's your name?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Sound your liqual?
Speaker 2: My brother?
Speaker 1: What you're saying?
Speaker 2: Fast sat like saying like say, say solder, you.
Speaker 7: Can have a birthday?
Speaker 2: Sure you look.
Speaker 1: My Oh my god, oh my god, hold on them for my brother back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not from the brand.
Speaker 2: That girl look too.
Speaker 7: She talked about you want to know it that latter I said, I got a wife.
Speaker 4: Some cured he does.
Speaker 2: He has a wife and children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey that man I got a wife?
Speaker 2: Is hold on good? Get the hon.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you got a wife and cheer.
Speaker 2: I don't care about your wife.
Speaker 7: I'll be a sad, but.
Speaker 2: I care about my wife.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I used to be.
Speaker 7: You don't matter to me, shout it don't matter me.
Speaker 2: Say you're gonna be hell yo, hell y'all said to me like that you've been watching all the Texas and set up there doing the news.
Speaker 7: I've been watching him doing the news and talking about this.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: What he said, so sissy, he said us all, so, I just wanted to say your name one more time.
Speaker 2: Tell your name for me. Shiny, there you go on, we are, we are bring up to the friend.
Speaker 7: I was like,