Speaker 1: Live from ball Hartland and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today. I'm taking a look at these primaries. I'm taking a look.
Speaker 2: At what happened in Wisconsin, and I am saying to myself, my gosh, can.
Speaker 3: Nobody get any polling right? Now? It wasn't true in all places.
Speaker 2: They certainly got pulling right in for example, wisconsint No, I'm sorry Minnesota, but they absolutely got it wrong, horrifically, horrifically wrong in Wisconsin, so much so that we have to ask ourselves if we're gonna believe anything they have to say. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today and absolute pleasure, guys, glad that you are here live streaming as we do on the YouTube's and on Rumble. Just go to Tony Kat's look for the channel Tony Kats Today and make it happen on the Twitter ex Tony Katz and Facebook Tony Kats Radio. Now, some things weren't a surprise, right, Peggy Flanagan winning the Senate primary for the Democrats in Minnesota or Andrey Craig is not a surprise. They went with the lieutenant governor. She had name recognition. Of course, this is the one who says, protect trans kids. We're wearing a T shirt that has a knife on it, right, says protect trans kids, and it's got the knife on it, because she's going to be really tough. If you don't protect those trans kids. My gosh, if you don't let us mutilate children, I'm going to be so angry with you. Meanwhile, in Connecticut, they just stopped allowing that procedure to take place. They said, no more mutilating children, which is of course the right response. And we should go a step further that the doctors who engage in child mutilation should be questioned.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no. This isn't a.
Speaker 2: Medical practice we find okay, top surgery, bottom surgery, chemical castration, all of it has to go. Children are not adults and we don't allow them to define themselves in this way or mutilate themselves this way. And anybody who wants to give children agency is out of their heads and is a danger to those children. Show me the person who wants to give a child agency, and I will show you the person who wants to abuse that child. I said it, I meant it, you can quote me. I'm cool with it. Peggy flying again wins that. But this is this is Minnesota. This is the land of the DFL. And with the DFL in Minnesota, being radically left is part of their charm. And when I say charm, I'm not referring to any kind of charm whatsoever whatsoever. DFL, Democratic Farmer Labor, this is their party. They've always been more left. That's that's who they are. I mean, this is the place that elects Tim Walls. And if Tim Walls hadn't been basically thrown to the side by videos by Nick Shirley and reporting by City Journal and others, well then he'd be running.
Speaker 3: But he knew it was gonna be too much because you know, he knew about the fraud and didn't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's just me, that's my That's what I suspect. Innocent until proven guilty. So she wins, and Amy Klobachar is now the Democrats nominee to be governor.
Speaker 3: Amy Klobachar, you know who never found a staple. She didn't love. She's an odd bird.
Speaker 2: Something about her. I've always like, I think I've met her once. I forget where we were where, I some some caucus, maybe we were in Iowa, and I thought she was mostly lovely. You know, I met w Washerman Schultz. I thought she was mostly lovely. Her politics are sinning against nature, but her I thought she was lovely. Clobachar I always thought somewhere in her was the capacity to be normal, and she just never just never embraced that that idea. That's Minnesota. Then you had South Carolina. South Carolina was interesting. South Carolina was interesting because this was the special right, this was about replacing the late Senator Lindsey Graham. So you take a look at the data, and you take a look at the map, and the map is interesting. So you had Darlene Graham Nardonne, who's the sister. You had Ralph Norman. You have Russell Fry Russell Norman, I'm sorry, Ralph Norman, the Congressman. We know that Darlene, she was picked to replace Lindsey Graham to finish out his term. Right, so she's the Senator, But we also know that Lindsay Graham was on the ballot for re election. So they're having a special election to determine who will be on the ballot for the reelection for November. Right, The midterm. In this special election, Darlene Graham comes in first, but she only gets thirty two point seven percent of the vote. Ralph Norman comes in second with twenty four point six percent.
Speaker 3: Russell fry in third with nineteen point six percent.
Speaker 2: Top two vote getters Graham and Norman, they move on to a runoff on August twenty fifth to determine who will be on the ballot November three. That's that has not much time to run for office. They both at least.
Speaker 3: Can say that they have some name.
Speaker 4: I D.
Speaker 2: Graham as a congressman, I'm sorry, Norman as a congressman, Graham as Graham.
Speaker 3: You take a look.
Speaker 2: At the map and you see green, red, and kind of purple blue. The green was Ralph Norman, the red is Darlene Graham, and the blue is Russell Frye, and it segments out to where they're located. Ralph Norman wins the north, Russell Frye wins the east, and Darlene Graham wins the rest. So Columbia and Charleston go for Graham. Now the question before us is going to be what happens to Russell fry Voters sixty five seven and fourteen of them who absolutely could tip the scales in this election. What we know about them is that they definitely didn't vote for Darlen Graham.
Speaker 3: So does that mean that they are opposed to Darlene Graham?
Speaker 2: To see this, Ah, I'm not a South Carolina expert, and neither of you.
Speaker 3: This gets really interesting.
Speaker 2: A special election in two weeks, This to me is absolutely a bourbon and popcorn event. Just don't get yourself too wrapped up in it. Just watch it and see what happens. This is really interesting. I mean, the circumstance is odd. A senator dies, a sister is filling the term, the sisters running to replace him on the ballot, and does not get the overwhelming support, and there is a spoiler section of the state at play. Honestly, I'm just that's my own kind of curios I'm very interested in what happens here. But the story, kids, the story is Wisconsin. The Wisconsin primary is the most surreal thing in the world. We're talking about the Democrats here. We already knew that Tom Tiffany was going to be the Republican and he will go up against David Crowley, And you're like, excuse me, Tony, Tony, Tony, mister Katz, sir you with the hair and the great stuff.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: That's supposed to be Francesca Hung, right, the crazed socialist, the one who wants to cancel Thanksgiving. She's supposed to be the winner here. Everybody knows that. The poll said, so, that's right. The poll said, so you bet your sweet but bippi, the poll said so.
Speaker 3: Check out these numbers. This was the polling.
Speaker 2: This is from RealClearPolitics, realclearpolling dot com.
Speaker 3: These were the numbers.
Speaker 2: If you take a look at the last five polls now where it says current results, that's the win for Crowley. The last five has Francesca Hung, this commy weirdo freak show up by double digits plus eleven plus thirteen plus twenty plus twenty two plus eighteen.
Speaker 5: Plus twenty two. Holy crop. That should be a blowout. That should be remarkable. She should have walked away with this with everything in her Nope. David Crowley gets three hundred and fifteen two hundred and thirty five votes. Francesca Hung gets three hundred and eleven four hundred and seventy five votes, thirty nine point eight one percent versus thirty nine point thirty three percent.
Speaker 3: He wins by half a percent.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to ask you a very specific question. The question goes as follows, How in the world, How in the world am I supposed to in any way trust polling? If they can say someone is leading by twenty two points and then they lose by half a.
Speaker 3: Point, how do I do that? Can someone work me through that? As I light my cigar?
Speaker 2: Here, how do you lead by twenty two points and then lose by half a point? I put forth to you that that's impossible. That can't happen. Something has to be wrong. Now you say to me, Tony, it's possible for posters to make a mistake.
Speaker 3: I wholeheartedly agree.
Speaker 2: It is not an exact science, and it is possible for polsters to make a mistake. One thousand percent true, ten thousand percent true. Can I take a look for a moment at the race between abdul elsa Ed and what's her name? Oh, the one who sounds like Marge Simpson. Oh, you know her, you know her. You know who I'm talking about. Everybody knows who I'm talking about. She's a Oh that's right.
Speaker 3: It's her.
Speaker 6: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: Haley Stevens, Haley, steph I forgot Stevens, but we're never gonna forget this.
Speaker 6: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: Good lord, that's so good. If I take a look at the polling from that race, you know what I get. I get Abdullah al saiaed up by double digits. That's what I get. I get Elsai ed up by double digits. He was up, if my math is correct, thirteen and a half points in the overall. He won by a percent. He won by one percent. He was up by thirteen point five. Now I have Francesca Hong up twenty two points in some polls. If I average it all together, could we at least say she's up fifteen double digits, clear double digits, fifteen points.
Speaker 3: Look at the dang numbers.
Speaker 2: She loses by half a point. How do you miss that greatly? This is my question, What the hell is going on? I don't believe it is possible to miss this greatly. I've been trying to figure out where the issue is. There could be an issue in methodology, for sure, there could be an issue in methodology.
Speaker 3: But now there's an issue in Michigan, and now there's an issue in Wisconsin. Huh okay, all same polling outfits, they could have the same methodology methodology issue.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it could be that the pollsters. It could be that the pollsters they yeah, they're asking the wrong questions because they don't quite understand.
Speaker 3: What this new voter is like.
Speaker 2: They don't understand this party, they don't understand how they act and interact. Could be that they're asking the wrong people methodology, wrong questions, ask to the wrong people. It's all possible. Or all of these outfits are putting their thumb on the scale to try and create a certain advantage. Now that one is the most conspiratorial. That's a hard one for me to buy into. Although everything is possible, hard one for me to buy into. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. I'm just saying it's a hard one for me to buy into. Seriously, that's I'm not I'm not I'm not there for that. What I can tell you you guys, is, as we go forward into the midterms. I will not believe a single pole out of Michigan or Wisconsin, not a one. Won't believe it for a second, Absolutely not. They could talk to me.
Speaker 3: About how well Abdul say Ed is doing.
Speaker 2: In Michigan and I will say, I'm sorry. They had him up by thirteen and a half points and he won by a percent. Nope, not buying it. Not buying it.
Speaker 3: And I don't think you should buy it either.
Speaker 2: Well, Tony, doesn't this fit into your theory that you should never believe any pole. My theory for years is never believed just one pole. Never look at one pole and say, well that's fact. It's not fact. It's a snapshot in time that doesn't tell any story outside of it. It has zero bearing on reality, the fact of politicos and people desperate to fill colum inches will talk about it at nauseum on cable news and other places. Well, that's because they have nothing else to say. They have nothing in their minds. They are empty vessels. But that's enough about Jim Acosta. Never believe just one poll. What these poles have shown me is that I can't trust anything. Some people want to argue that what happened in in Wisconsin was actually a snowjob. What happened there is that they knew that Francesca Hang was going to get ripped apart, so the Democratic Party did some finagling and some flubbing to make sure that she lost. Great conspiracy theory, Democrats going after Democrats to keep Democrats from getting the person they voted for. I mean, that's how we got Kamala Harris as a nominee.
Speaker 3: We've seen this before. The story here isn't even who won, you know, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Not talking about David Crowley and Wisconsin at all in that race against Tom Tiffany. I'm talking about what they told us. None of it makes sense and none of it lines up. And that's the whole story, and we got to find out why. That's my plan.
Speaker 3: Keep it here.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz Today. There was a question the.
Speaker 3: Other day of where the heck has Mark Rubio been?
Speaker 2: And the answer is Mark Rubio is doing a podcast. Then he's not hosting a podcast. He was on Katie Miller's show, Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, Good to be with you. Katie Miller is the lovely person. She was doing work in the first Trump administration. I got to talk to her then and at an event at the White House. She was beyond lovely. She is the wife of Stephen Miller. I think they were just dating at the time. Absolutely lovely person.
Speaker 3: When I learned that.
Speaker 2: Katie Miller had dated Eric Swallwell back in the day, I was like, I don't even know how to process that. And I learned that the other day, I was like, my gosh, who knew. So he does this this podcast and because of connection, she gets access to everybody. One of the people she gets access to is the Secretary of State, Marco Rubio and his wife.
Speaker 3: And this is the.
Speaker 2: Conversation I did. Hold on a second, let me make sure that you get the conversation.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 7: I did at one time, maybe four or five years ago, I tried this thing called keto. You've heard of it, yes, And you just eat all this protein and so you go through this massive withdrawal from sugar and carbohydrates for the first seventy two hours. It was a near psychotic event.
Speaker 3: This. I did this in this job. I would mean the mister president, we must.
Speaker 7: Bomb you know, you know Paraguay, and it's like why, I don't know, I'm just really mad.
Speaker 3: At having it.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's sitting next to his wife having this conversation about Keto.
Speaker 3: You might look at that and say whatever, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Every time there is another photo of Marco Rubio sitting there in the ovo, and it gets AI manipulated to put him into some kind of costume or some kind of thing like, Oh, he's gonna have to go run this country today. Oh, he's gonna have to take on that job today.
Speaker 3: Everything like this.
Speaker 2: Builds him as a presidential candidate you can connect with in ways that jd Vance does not come close to.
Speaker 3: Now. You might disagree on that, you may want Jadvance or Marco Rubio we get.
Speaker 2: A degree or disagree about that, but when it comes to the presentation, the likability, the connection.
Speaker 3: He's off with charts. This is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: I despise a flock camera as much as anybody.
Speaker 3: The flock cameras are a problem.
Speaker 2: And even if they're not flock and they belong to another company, all of.
Speaker 3: This is a problem. Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz today, so good to be with you, guys, Live streaming YouTube Rumble.
Speaker 3: Come check it out.
Speaker 2: Look for Tony Kats Today and on Twitter x Tony Kats, Facebook, Tonycats Radio.
Speaker 3: What's happening is that cities are.
Speaker 2: Saying we need to protect the people dun du dum, and so they get these cameras from a company called flock Flock. And what these cameras do is you can go to flocksafety dot com and learn about them.
Speaker 3: I own no part of this, and I would say right now.
Speaker 2: To my financial people who I know are listening, if I am anywhere in a fund that is even close to owning anything owned.
Speaker 3: By flock, get me out of it right now. I am.
Speaker 2: I don't care, don't care, don't care, don't care. Not supporting this nonsense. The Flock cameras connect communities, businesses, and public safety so incidents can be understood clearly in decisions can be made on acts. Flock cameras surveil your every movement in a city so the police can monitor you. Now, police will disagree with my assessment. I can appreciate that they may disagree. It doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and I will debate this with any police officer anywhere, any sheriff anywhere, any law enforcement anywhere, any elected official anywhere. This is about surveillance of the people, and government has no right to do that. The argument will come back that Tony, you know you are not guaranteed privacy in public spaces. I accept this. I absolutely agree with you. You are ten bajillion percent correct. When you are in a public space, when you're walking down the street, you don't have any expectation of privacy.
Speaker 3: I agree. I don't have privacy from the public.
Speaker 2: That is not an invitation for the government to track my whereabouts, track my car, track where I drive to, track where I walk into, track, where I walk out of track, who I talk to. You want to track me, you get a warrants kitten. I am not interested in what you're trying to get done. I'm interested in my ability to move about my city, my community, my town, my neighborhood, my state, my country free of government surveillance. So it can be said clearly, I don't care if your job is made easier by the flock camera. Your problem is yours. You chose to be in law enforcement. It's not easy. I respect it. I don't respect it enough to give up my rights for it, though absolutely not.
Speaker 3: I won't give up a single right to make your job easier.
Speaker 2: I could right now without any hesitation, ladies and gentlemen, I could end all crime in America after six pm Monday through Sunday.
Speaker 3: I could end it.
Speaker 2: By telling Americans they're not allowed to leave their house after six pm Monday through Sunday, six pm to six am. That's the curfew. You have to be inside your home. You're not even allowed to utilize.
Speaker 3: The land of your home. You just got to be inside. And I can end crime after six pm. I could end it. Easies can be to the irrational thought.
Speaker 2: Though irrational thought, the idea that you could be ordered inside your home.
Speaker 3: Police are out of their minds. And we have seen some videos like this wasn't it Minnesota where.
Speaker 2: Police and they were well armed. We're going down the street where they was this about COVID stuff. They're looking for stuff and people are on their porch and they're screaming get in your house, and people like I don't think at my house. They shot bean bags at citizens. You think Derek Shalvin should be in jail. Throw all those guys in jail. Oh, zero respect for any of that government has no right to surveil me, none, zero. The flock camera is about surveillance, and there's another one is alone along a lon I think it is. It's all the same stuff. They have no rights to surveil you whatsoever. And you're hearing more and more about this, and people are more and more disgusted by it. The problem is some of them are taking things into their own hands and they're doing things like cutting down the cameras. This happened, This has happened a couple places, most recently at Ball State University, which is in Munsey, Indiana. You had Ball State University police officers notified that a flock camera had been cut down. They found the camera lying on the ground, the solar panels shattered, power cables cut, and then they found the video of a white Chevy pulling up to the flock camera. Two men dressed in black exiting the truck, walked up to the flock cameras with a reciprocating saw and cut down the camera's mounting pole. You can't do that. You can't do that. You can't get me to sit here and say I understand it. I can't be the guy who says oh, vandalism, that's the way. What you're supposed to do is vote everybody out. What you're supposed to do is not give them a moment's worth of rest. What you're supposed to do is every time they are in the public street, you're supposed to videotape them and post it. Make them feel the heat in all the ways that are legal rational. Now, I must admit I've never been a guy who likes the idea of the tracker. Do you know the trackers? They follow candidates everywhere, They follow politicos everywhere.
Speaker 3: This is their job. It's disturbing and it's ugly and.
Speaker 2: It's it's gross. But if the city and the state are saying we have the right to availue, well you're the elected official. You ever notice that the elected official things, They can do anything. But if you want to discuss things at the elected official in the public setting, well.
Speaker 3: You have to use a certain set of decorum.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to raise your voice, You're not allowed to say this, You're not allowed to do that. They've got rules of plenty. It's like the TSA. When the TSA you're heading to the airport, you're there at the airport, and the TSA has signs if you're rude, if you're abusive, if you're this, if you're that, well, then you're gonna get arrested. And the TSA is screaming at you about whether your laptops in and your laptops out, and you app this, you have to do that. No one's ever being polite or respectful, decent or kind, but they're letting you know right off the bat that you are just lucky to be there, and anytime they feel you're getting just to weep it up and you're going to jail. You're certainly missing your flight, and they're gonna wear five blue gloves at once, but you are going to get yourself in cavity search and not the fun kind.
Speaker 3: There are fun kinds. I leave that for others.
Speaker 2: This is a gross way for things to act, for people to act with things to be. You can't engage in the vandalism. You can't get me to condone that stuff. But if these cities don't understand that the flock cameras are wrong, the whole concept is wrong, and people will send me an email, they'll still send me a message. We were able to find the person who attacked my wife. We're able to find this person. We were able to find these people who are in the country illegally, not at my expense, Not at my expense, port those who are in the country illegally. Look at the prosecutors that don't prosecute criminals and allow them on the street and vote them out of office or charge them. The people have to make aggressive demands, and I think they should make them loudly. I think there should be protests in the street. I think they should be protesting front of the city hall. I don't think these elected officials should get rest from the protests. Take down all the flock cameras. The elected officials are wrong, and someone's going to say to me, Tony, if you don't take an action, how will they know that they're wrong, Because in that conversation you're four steps away from being Luigi MANGIONI don't ask me to be a part of that. Don't ask me to be a part of that. But for these elected officials, including my own mayor, who I like, by the way, defending flock.
Speaker 3: Cameras, you're out of your head. I don't elect people who defend flock cameras. You're gonna have to go. This thing is not okay.
Speaker 2: I don't care if the police like it.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter if they like it. It's inconsequential.
Speaker 2: And oddly enough, this is not the most maddening thing I came across yesterday that I wanted to bring to you today. The most maddening thing was this headline. It's an actual headline over at Newsmax about the Air Force Secretary of the former Air Force secretary who lost their security clearance lost the security clearance because they leaked information about Air Force one, which is a whole story that's still going on. The former Air Force Secretary of Frank now says he's going to sue the Trump administration after the Pentagon revoked his security clearance, saying that he learned about it and through a decision on social media, and he's saying, I couldn't think of anything I'd ever said that was classified, and I have tried very hard not to say anything classified and was quite sure I had not.
Speaker 3: Allow me.
Speaker 2: You are not owed to security clearance. I don't care how you served, I thank you for the service. You are not owned a security clearance. If the White House decides to pull it. If the Pentagon decides to pull it, that's the ballgame.
Speaker 3: That's it. What are you going to sue for?
Speaker 2: You demand access to security clearance when you are not in the position.
Speaker 3: When asked about the plans, when asked.
Speaker 2: About whether or not you are a target of criticism, he said, I'm gonna sue them.
Speaker 3: That's what's next for me. That's that's insane right.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about Kendall's history. I don't I don't recall him during the Biden administration. Nothing comes to.
Speaker 3: Mind for me.
Speaker 2: Other people could be like, oh, I know his history and boom. Maybe true. But the overarching is, who said you're entitled to anything?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Why do they act like they're entitled. That's the connective between these two stories. I we're entitled to keep an eye on things for safety. You're entitled to classified information for your career. No, you're not not at all. Joe Biden shouldn't have access to classified information either, By the way, Sorry, I know we usually do that for former presidents, and sometimes you need them based on conversations they had had and you're still engaged in further investigations and negotiations et cetera. But Joe Biden can't be trusted. So the answers, no, he's not aware of where he is. So the answers no.
Speaker 3: Like you have a right to the classified info. It's a best of luck in the lawsuit. And any judge who says, do you have a right to classified information?
Speaker 2: Well, here I go, oh, I definitely deserve classified information. No one deserves classified information more than me, because that I mean, it's basically the same argument that this guy's making that the Warmer secretary is making. People are nutty. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. So Josh Kushner and Bob Iger are going to purchase the Los Angeles Lakers. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, My oh my, oh my, twelve billion dollars.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: Something else.
Speaker 2: They had been working on the idea of getting a team in Las Vegas because now that gambling is so prolific, everyone's like, yeah, you can have a team in Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 2: And so you've got the Raiders in Vegas, got the A's movement in Vegas. Might as well have some basketball as well. You've got UFC in Vegas. Vegas is going to make its play to look at Miami and say, watch how we work. Pretty impressive number, by the way, what this is here? And they do a lot of other stuff in other places in terms of ownership. But the big sports story right now is that there's something called the Patriot Games and it's about youth in sports and it was in Ohio and Pat McAfee was invited to it and President Trump was there, and so McAfee actually met President Trump on the tarmac while it's raining and McAfee is wearing a T shirt and a hat backwards, and there they are at the games together. They're sitting next to each other, and producer land And is like, you know, people are his whole feed is filled with people who are angry at Pat McAfee.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with everybody? Why would you be angry at Pat McAfee.
Speaker 2: He got invited to be the thing. The president got invited to be at the thing. It's about kids in sports, and so they're sitting there. What a weird, nutty thing to be upset with. He didn't do anything wrong. There are times you can argue that you don't like something he says. There are times you can argue that he's gotten out over his skis. I think he would tell you that. I don't know the man personally. I've never met him. We're both in India. I've never met the guy. It's quite all right, by the way, but he's sitting next to the president and I'm supposed to be How dare you these people really think that Pat MacFee should have just turned around and punched the president in the face. That's their argument. It is a weird argument to be that filled with hate. If I'm invited to an event for a name that for cigars, and Barack Obama is there and they seat me next to them.
Speaker 3: Sitting next to Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: I don't think we're gonna talk about anything politics, but we're gonna talk cigars.
Speaker 3: I would talk cigars with Barack Obama right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's much of a cigar guy. But be angry at Pat mcabee is just it's just silly. And you're right, Chatroom, you are right. The Trump's arrangement syndrome is out of control. It has become religion, well cults.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: This is Tony Katz Today live from Vaal Hartbiner and the crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: It's a press conference from the newly minted Attorney General, Todd blanche.
Speaker 3: He is there with some of his people.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Katz. The show is Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. Let's take it to the Attorney general.
Speaker 10: We are announcing the arrests and unseiling of an indictment out of the Southern District of New York charging eleven individuals for allegedly overseeing an extensive, decade long marriage fraud scheme involving more than one thousand sham marriages between Chinese nationals and United States citizens.
Speaker 2: And holy crap, guys, was not expecting this sham marriages?
Speaker 3: Did he say a thousand? Hold on a second, I'm going to back that up a little bit. Did he say a thousand.
Speaker 10: Marriage fraud scheme involving more than one thousand sham marriages between Chinese nationals and United States citizens and then the submission of fraudulent applications for green cards. This is one of the largest marriage frauds prosecutions in the United States history. This scheme was not a quick fly by night operation, but rather a years long, multimillion dollar cottage industry to criminally assist people who would not or legally could not otherwise become citizens of the United States.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm willing to bet you any amount of money that you and I are actually having the same conversation in our heads, and that conversation is well. Of course people were doing this. We knew people were. Of course, people get married to get somebody a Green card. We one thousand percent knew this was happening. You have had this conversation over Thanksgiving dinner, you had it with your uncle, You've had it at work, you've had it with friends over beer. Absolutely, you knew this was happening. Yet somehow when you hear it, you still say, what the hell? Because we think of it as a one off. We think of it as somebody doing something illicted over there. We think of it as Ilhanomh and her brother, which I believe happened organized.
Speaker 3: That's the part that really blows us away.
Speaker 10: The men and women who facilitated this scheme were all naturalized citizens originally from China, and one Green card holder. Under President Trump's leadership, the Department of Justice is working alongside our partners at DHS to secure the border and protect American communities.
Speaker 3: Let's go back over that, because that's the line.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure everybody heard it exactly the way the Attorney General Todd Blanche said it.
Speaker 3: United States.
Speaker 10: The men and women who facilitated this scheme were all naturalized citizens originally from China, and one Green card holder. Under President Trump's leadership, the Department of Justice is working alongside our partners at DHS to secure the border and protect American communities.
Speaker 2: The only answer I'm going to accept from Todd Blanche is to denaturalize those people and deport those people. And then I want to find China twenty billion dollars do me a favorite producer land. Will you look up what our debt is to China right now? Yeah, look, look look that up. China must pay the price for doing this. Tell me more about how a birthright citizenship isn't an issue. Tell me more that this is. Oh, you're just you're just being a racist towards Chinese nationals, Kitten.
Speaker 3: When I see Chinese nationals grown.
Speaker 2: Men, single men, able bodied men trying to get into the United States, if you admit them into the United States, you are for cocta crazy. You are out of your mind nuts. You're deranged. You know I'm saying you and I apologize. They're deranged. They're deranged, and they can't be allowed power. By the way, the number is six hundred and fifty three point nine billion dollars. That's what we owe China. Did I say twenty billion? I'm sorry, I'm meant two hundred billion, thirty percent off the top, that's what it costs you. It's paid. No, no, no, no, don't care if you like it or you don't like it. It means absolutely nothing China. You want to fight about it, I say, we fight about it. Of course, you don't think that this constitute it's invasion, honey, pooky boo boo kitten shmoo. Chinese nationals cannot be allowed to be US citizens.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 2: Now you say to me, Tony, that's a You might be going a little bit overboard right there. We have to be able to prove hardships, real hardships, because there are plenty of Hong Kongers who got absolutely abused, abused.
Speaker 3: By the Chinese government.
Speaker 2: Remember when they were fighting for their freedom and we just let China put their boot on.
Speaker 3: Their neck, and everybody in the NBA said.
Speaker 2: Hey, when's our next game in China? Love that money, right, Lebron. Of course it's an invasion. Of course it's an attack. Of course it's a threat, and we should deal with it accordingly. Back to the Attorney General Todd Blanche, with this announcement an arrest of a ring to coordinate and facilitate sham marriages, people could become citizens, involving naturalized citizens from China, over one thousand sham marriages. And I'd like to know of those one thousand sham marriages, plus how many of them applied for some kind of welfare or other benefit from the United States.
Speaker 10: Something that was ignored during the last administration. Not only are we protecting our physical borders from unlawful crossings, but we are also preventing immigration fraud schemes that are just another way to skirt the immigration laws of the United States. As alleged, some of the charge defendants acted as facilitators who orchestrated the marriage fraud scheme, pairing foreign nationals seeking immigration status with United States citizens willing to participate and engage in a sham marriage. These facilitators employed attorneys tax preparers and marriage officiants. Some of the other charge defendants acted as recruiters by finding and recruiting United States citizens to participate in the scheme, and other defendants acted as officiants, officiating dozens of these alleged fake marriages.
Speaker 3: Now, the way that this scheme allegedly.
Speaker 10: Worked is the facilitators used social media and other forms of advertising to market fraudulent immigration services to foreign nationals, primarily from China, and Chinese nationals would pay these facilitators as much as one hundred thousand dollars for assistance in obtaining a marriage, which then allowed them to apply for a green card. The facilitators also paid willing US citizens as much as thirty thousand dollars to engage in the sham marriage with the foreign national. Now, often after these phony ceremonies, defendants would stage images of families at restaurants to create the appearance of a legitimate wedding, and some of the defendants also facilitated sham marriages overseas in China. After the marriages took place, the actual ceremony that then married couples would visit a local office affiliated with the scheme sign forms for submission to the US Citizen and Immigration Services, learn about the USCIS interview process to apply for a green card, and then execute prenuptial agreements, which, not surprisingly given the allegation these were sham marriages, waived their rights to share in the others a state upon death, child support and other.
Speaker 3: Claims and marital property.
Speaker 2: At this moment, I people ask me why I drink bourbon.
Speaker 3: This is ugly. This is ugly. I this I was a expect him.
Speaker 2: He wasn't actually on the system today to give any presser. So this was a bit of a surprise. Over one thousand sham marriages busted. The purpose to allow Chinese nationals to become citizens. Money paid over in cases one hundred thousand dollars, and Americans who are implicated may have gotten paid thirty thousand dollars. All those people have to go to jail who are Americans, and all those naturalized citizens have to be denaturalized and deported today in any lower court that wants to get involved, those activist judges need to be thrown off the bench.
Speaker 3: Innocent until proven guilty.
Speaker 2: Sure, absolutely, when they're proven guilty, goodbye. And with all of this, Stephanie White, Coach of the Indiana Fever. Her presser is even crazier. I've got that story coming up. Keep it here.
Speaker 3: This is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: Stephanie White is the coach of the Indiana Fever and she made a statement before the game that the Fever played against the New York Liberty. That did not help her, did not help the Indiana Fever, did not help the WNBA. If anything, it made her look weak, It made the team look weak, and it made the WNBA look like they don't.
Speaker 3: Quite understand what the issue is.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz, Tony Katz today and for the Jamel Hills and everybody else who wants to say that we don't have the right to talk about this and we're just obsessing over this because of race. The WNBA has a choice to make. The WNBA can decide that they are in the business of being a league, or the WNBA can decide that they are in the business of being a welfare recipient. For years, the WNBA was a welfare recipient. The NBA wanted to create a league for women. The league never made any money, the league never got any traction, and yet it's still got funded. Now living in Indiana might be different our team than other teams because this is a basketball state.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The expression here is in forty nine other states, it's just basketball, but this is Indiana. They take it at a level I cannot describe to you.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. Right.
Speaker 2: It's in the same way this state views the month of May because that's when the Indianapols five hundred happens. Now, every state has something that connects for the people who live there. It is a thing for them. Basketball for sure, for sure. And so we did pay attention to the Indiana fever and we had great Tamika Catchings was a great ambassador for the league and was a star of her time.
Speaker 3: And then Caitlyn Clark came to town.
Speaker 2: Well the rest is history, as you know, and more people paid attention, and that upsets some people because this girl was getting attention and these weren't getting attention. And this was big a tree, and that's when the crazy fouls would start. Some things I think Caitlyn Clark complained about that weren't worth complaining about, and some things she was absolutely right and everybody saw it. But with Caitlyn Clark came the opportunity to become a league that could be self sufficient.
Speaker 3: They went from commercial.
Speaker 2: Flights to charter flights, private, better hotels, They started to play in real arenas, they moved games, and people were like, well, if you're gonna put on a show, we want to see it.
Speaker 3: If it's gonna be entertaining, we want to see it. My daughters now want.
Speaker 2: To go absolutely, I'm taking them fantastic. And the w NBA has on every level shown that they were not up to the moment because it's not that they could control the criticism criticisms from without. It has nothing to do with the criticisms from without. They could not handle the criticisms from within the players, the coaches and the media.
Speaker 3: That clearly didn't want this for their little league. And so there's been a.
Speaker 2: Lot of talk and with the Sophie Cunningham conversations about how girls sports would be for girls, they don't like that either. And now going after Sophie Cunningham and the clothesline.
Speaker 3: Tackle if you will from.
Speaker 11: Uh De Johnny uh dejohn De Janna is a Dijana jen a djon a thank you Dja Carrington and people have been talking about this more.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: This became a thing because it was a clothesline. By the way, Sophie Cunningham has done this before. She's tackled people on court before she got thrown out of the game. Carrington got thrown out of the game, and then she immediately.
Speaker 3: Put White privilege.
Speaker 2: Good lord, she's trying to backtrack that a lot of criticism. That brings us to the coach of the Indiana Fever, Stephanie White, who, when first asked about the foul against her player Sophie Cunningham, was like, listen, these girls are going to play hard. And now she comes to have a presser where she is going after the detractors and claiming she never saw the play.
Speaker 12: You know, this isn't necessarily for those people that are in this room. This is more for an online community that's trying to create narratives that simply don't exist, create a fabrication or disortion of who I am.
Speaker 3: What I'm about our.
Speaker 12: Players, success, our players, health and wellness, our players safety is always a top priority for me.
Speaker 3: One of the things I pride myself on is my relationships with players.
Speaker 12: For those who have anything to say about the play in the last game, I didn't see the play in real time I went straight to a press conference. I thought the play got called right, thankfully Sophie's Okay. Was it egregious?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 12: When you have a chance to watch that over and over and over on replay, you can see that I didn't have that in real time.
Speaker 2: I take personally.
Speaker 4: Any suggestions that I don't one hundred always have my players bad.
Speaker 3: I ride with them ten toes down all the time, all of the time.
Speaker 12: They know that it's a shame that we can't have an opportunity to talk about what great basketball they're playing because they are being playing.
Speaker 4: The reality is with me, I will always lead with love, I will always lead with grace, I will always lead with humility, and I will always lead with integrity.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean I'll always get it right. I'm also human.
Speaker 12: The hate, the fear mongering, the divisiveness, the stuff that's trying to hijack our league will not win.
Speaker 3: It won't win.
Speaker 12: We are united, we are connected, We will not be divided.
Speaker 9: Every day.
Speaker 4: These women put their ass on the line every day.
Speaker 3: When they go low, we go high. Love go win.
Speaker 12: Grace will win, Humility will win, and kindness will win.
Speaker 3: I stand by them. I will always stand by them. Everybody else.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, I'm going to start where I start. That was poorly done, That was poorly advised. She embarrassed herself, She embarrassed a fever organization. She embarrassed the WNBA. If you allow your emotions to control you, there is nothing else that can happen. Now, it's possible that men see this differently than women looking at my chat room.
Speaker 3: No, we all see it the same way.
Speaker 2: But I want to break down a couple of things she said, just to show how disconnected it is from reality. The online community has an issue. You mean the fan You mean the people who want to show up and want to pay you. They want to give you their money. And you're making it more and more difficult because you won't admit that they targeted Caitlin Clark, and you won't admit that there's a real racism within the WNBA.
Speaker 3: And you won't say the W stands for women.
Speaker 2: If you did not see the foul in real time, Coach White, why did you comment on it?
Speaker 3: I think that's a very legitimate criticism.
Speaker 2: Why'd you comment on it? Why not say I didn't see it. I need to go back and watch it. You defended Carrington. You defended DJNA. Shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: You should have admitted to that.
Speaker 2: You're going to lead with love, grace, humility, and integrity and hate. Fear mongering and divisiveness will not win. Tell that to the players in the WNBA, Tell that to the coaches in the WNBA.
Speaker 3: Tell that to the media in the WNBA.
Speaker 5: Not me.
Speaker 3: Win.
Speaker 2: Grace and kindness will win, and everybody else can go to hell. Well, if you wanted to take a big, giant crap on your own message, Coach White, bravo.
Speaker 3: You did no favors here for yourself, for your team, or the league.
Speaker 2: And I think there should be a conversation about whether or not you have the temperament to be a coach, because as a fan, you just told them to go to help.
Speaker 3: I'm Tony Katts.
Speaker 2: Three more things Tony Kats Tony Katz Today, Guys, thank you for being here. Really do appreciate it. Tony Kats Today is the name of the show. Find everything I do at Tony Katz dot com. I hope you'll head over there. I hope you will subscribe and be a part of what it is we're building. Can't thank you, guys enough for showing up today three more things. So these are stories that should be front page news, but because of everything on the front page doesn't make the pages.
Speaker 3: Of course, we still have a war going with Iran.
Speaker 2: I'll get to updates coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 3: And we just heard from.
Speaker 2: The Attorney General, that is Todd Blanche talking about charges that have come in a Chinese national marriage fraud screen. I'm gonna try to say this again, Chinese national marriage fraud scheme.
Speaker 3: That ain't easy.
Speaker 2: Over a thousand plus sham marriages that the Department of Justice has identified where people spent one hundred thousand dollars to be able to get a green card here in the United States, involving mainly a Chinese nationals.
Speaker 3: This is massive.
Speaker 2: This has to change who we allow into the country.
Speaker 3: We have to start saying no.
Speaker 2: This plays in the conversation of what Senator Jim Banks discusses as invasion, as he wants to change the laws and better define what.
Speaker 3: It is to be an invader.
Speaker 2: Therefore to work within the Supreme Court decision on birthright citizenship.
Speaker 3: Everybody, when I talk about this, everyone says, Tony.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court already rules if you're born in the United States or a United States citizen.
Speaker 3: Why don't you understand this?
Speaker 2: I understand what it is that Justice Kavanaugh said, the Fourteenth Amendment born in the United States and subjects of the jurisdiction thereof the Court, I think improperly ruled.
Speaker 3: Improperly ruled that to be born here is enough.
Speaker 2: But there was no conversation about whether or not Congress can, through legislation make the determination of who is an invader, because the Court was did not make any chans to what we already know to be factual that if someone is considered a threat invader, they cannot be a citizen. They do not fall into that category. Aren't regarding being born in the United States? You can change this. People don't like hearing the word invader. A thousand plus sham marriages. Is there anything else we have to discuss? Could we all just be rational for five minutes? It's all I ask. It's a simple request. Normal, normal, normal for five minutes. If we had normal in the United States for five minutes, people would actually not know what to do with themselves.
Speaker 3: They'd completely lose their minds.
Speaker 2: So while this is going on, and that all just got released today, Todd blanche I wasn't expecting the presser. All of a sudden, he comes to the microphone and man, this for cable news outside of MS. Now, this is going to be the top story tonight. Oh, this is going to be This is a big one. But there are other stories, and I absolutely want to get to them because they are very, very big stories, but they just aren't going to make the front page. And we start with the Michigan The University of Michigan. Did I mention I am not a fan of blue? It's the radicalness of the politics. They can't be denied.
Speaker 3: Not a fan in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: The University of Michigan is going to eliminate traditional letter grades for first semester freshmen beginning in the fall of twenty twenty seven. It's going to address what is described as a growing mental health crisis among college students. So what's going to happen is that students in the university's College of Literature, Science and the Arts will get pass or.
Speaker 3: No credit on transcripts.
Speaker 2: That college enroll about four thousand students every year. It will help the freshmen quote acclimate to the demands of college and allow intrinsic motivations to guide personally meaningful academic journeys. I'm not quite sure what that means, but after reading it, I need a shower acclimate to the demands of college and allow intrinsic motivations to guide personally meaningful academic journeys. Now, the grades will not be on transcripts, they will not be utilized in calculating grade point averages, but professors will still give the grades and those will be used to determine scholarship eligibility other academic awards.
Speaker 3: So the issue here, as we.
Speaker 2: Understand it, is that kids get to college, they are not prepared for the riggers, and they collapse because it's the first time in their life they've ever been told no, we have a problem, and the problem has to be fixed.
Speaker 3: And we if we want to argue.
Speaker 2: That the problem is lower education, well that's absolutely correct.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 2: I see the comments, Mike, I see your comment translation the kids are weak. I am not actually saying no. I'll agree with you there, but I like to take a different approach, in a different tact, which is the education system has failed to do its job, and that's why we need to break the Teachers' Union into and end public education as we know it. It does not create good students, It does not prepare students for the future. Now we can argue as well that this is also a cultural problem where parents have failed to provide for their children.
Speaker 3: Part of what that issue.
Speaker 2: Is is that we have parents, in large measure, in large swaths, who are trying to be friends with their children. Your child is not your friends. You love your child, not your friends. You are mom or you are dad. You are not the friend, and you are never going to be their friend. You can have a great relationship with your kid, you can hang with your kid. As you get older, you can have a different relationship with your kid, but in those formative years, in those growth years, you're not their friend. The role is that of parent. It's a different role, and it is thankless at times, and it is tough often it's absolutely rewarding. I have explained to my children more than once that I am not your friend. I am your father, and there is a difference. And I take it seriously and I love doing it.
Speaker 3: Love doing it. I didn't know I was gonna love doing it.
Speaker 2: But I do because I take the responsibility seriously. It's a pleasure to have this opportunity. Your friend will tell you everything will be okay. I'm your father. Sometimes this crap won't be okay, and you're gonna have to figure out how to handle that. You're gonna have to get your emotions in check and deal with it. You have to be stronger than the moment. That's part of the deal. That is the deal. The schools are failing the kids. The parents are failing the kids because we don't push for the strength. Which is why when Pete Hegsat the Secretary of Defense talks about lethality, talks about physical fitness, talks about the strength of mine one needs to be in the military, people are flocking to it because they want it. The standard is good, the standard is valuable, the standard is necessary, The standard is everything. We don't hold the kids to the standards that they are craving. We don't hold them to responsibility that they are craving. They want to prove that they are worthy because they are alive, because that is the human condition, and we don't give them the opportunity. It is parents and teachers and these unions and culture ripping it from them. And then they look for something, and then the state steps in and says, we've got this. You should be part of the revolution because look at all this system that fails you. You don't think that all connects, all connects. It's all right there, it's all played out right in front of you.
Speaker 3: All you have to do be willing to.
Speaker 2: Put those pieces together, and it will set a course. It will show you what we have done wrong, and it will show you a way to do it better. This we could talk about the kids being weak, and the kids being this, that and the other. It is the parents, It is the teachers, It is the teachers' unions.
Speaker 3: It is the culture.
Speaker 2: It is what we have allowed to happen, what we have put upon, forced upon, abused our kids.
Speaker 3: With, and it's what we have to undo.
Speaker 2: And when parents started undoing that, trying to undo that, seeing the insanity of COVID, seeing what was actually being taught, that Merrick Garland and that Attorney General under Joe Biden, who actually maybe never was president, was a cabal, designated those parents as what domestic terrorists to keep them, to try and stifle them and keep them from being the people who could make the changes.
Speaker 3: You have to break the teachers union too. You have to break these people in half.
Speaker 2: One of the other stories, headline stories, is that Samuel Alito has stated that he is sticking around. President Trump thrilled that Alito has said he's going to remain for another term. He's not going to retire. Now, I wonder if that means that Justice Alito sees that the opportunity for the Republicans to be victorious in the midterms is real, because if the Senate is controlled by Democrats, President Trump's gonna have a hard time replacing anybody on the Court if Todd Blanche cannot get a single Democrat to vote for him, when Todd Blanche is of no issue, zero issue, if.
Speaker 3: You can vote for Merrick Garland, you could vote for Todd blansh. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: Merck Garland was a far worse choice, a far more a political choice, a far more rabid choice than Todd Blanche. So I'm wondering if this is Aledo signaling something here, because President Trump said, great news for our country. Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has announced that he is staying on for another term. He is one of the greatest of all time. We are all lucky. We're definitely lucky, one thousand percent lucky that he's sticking around. You're lucky that you haven't had your information taken from the net yet and utilized against you.
Speaker 3: But man, it's happening.
Speaker 2: These data brokers, it's multi billion dollar industry, and they get all your information, not just your home address, not just your email address, but your medical conditions. They've got voting records, they've got your kids' names, and people are able to buy that file and use it against you. They do the phishing text, they do the scam calls, everything. Americans lost twenty billion dollars to fraud just last year, maybe more. Those scammers are not lucky. They're prepared. You need to get prepared. You do that with incognity I ncog n I in cogni dot com, slash cats use my last name, cats Katz. They go broker by broker. They force these brokers to delete your file and if anything tries to creep back in and cognity is there and boom they do it again. They get the data.
Speaker 3: Gone.
Speaker 2: Go do incognity dot com slash cats for sixty percent off.
Speaker 3: Find out how it works. It really is quite amazing.
Speaker 2: In Cogniti dot com slash cats Katz take your private life off of the market in Cogni dot com slash cats get to This is Tony kats today.
Speaker 3: It's a recall from Chrysler.
Speaker 2: Fifty thousand vehicles are being recalled Tony Katz. Tony Katz today. This over seat belts. This is the twenty twenty three to twenty twenty five Dodge Hornet, the twenty twenty three and through twenty twenty six Alfa Romeo Tanal tn Ali is a pronounced Tonal. By the way, this happens to me a lot with pronunciations. It's not that I don't know how to speak. It's that I read and I'm not watching videos and clips and everything else. And what happens is I sometimes mispronounce because I haven't heard it said before.
Speaker 3: I do feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: I have to now put it upon myself to to make sure I check, double check, and recheck. So sometimes I mispronounced and I apologize for that not trying to. So the recall is about a seat belt defect that could increase the risk of injury in a crash. Approximately one point six percent of the vehicles have the defect. The rear outboard seat belts may become twisted and failed to retract properly.
Speaker 3: So therefore it's not gonna hold you in.
Speaker 2: If there's an accent that breaks, get hit hard and whoop, you go flying.
Speaker 3: So there's the recall there.
Speaker 2: I have a larger question for Chrysler and Stillantis, which is how are they doing as a company. There were some years there, COVID years, et cetera, where they weren't building a vehicle that was working, weren't building a vehicle that was connecting, and they were just the quality had gone down. Then they got rid of the CEO. The CEO is actually like, well the problem isn't me, The problem is with you at the dealerships, and the dealers.
Speaker 3: Were like, are you out of your skull? And then the next thing you know, the CEO was gone. And so I think there is this rebuild at play. But I've not really heard anything about them.
Speaker 2: I hear about moves from GM, really interesting move for their supply chains, four and a half billion dollars moves from Ford as they're betting again on electric vehicles, but at thirty thousand dollars price point, I don't.
Speaker 3: Hear about Storantis. I don't hear about Chrysler. This is Tony Katz.
Speaker 1: Today Live from Dall, Hartland and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today. The update with the RN is that we're still a war.
Speaker 3: Of some kinds.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really all there is to say, Tony Katz. Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. President Trump. He doesn't seem concerned, doesn't seem worried, doesn't seem to have a care in the world about it, and still wants to push the idea that, of course we control the Strait of Hormuz, and prices are dropping fast.
Speaker 3: The country is doing well.
Speaker 8: The sock mark is fantastic record. We have seventy nine records so far in a short period of time.
Speaker 3: Four people are working.
Speaker 8: Right now in the United States and ever before, and prices are dropping fast. Iran is going fine, going just absolutely fine. We totally control the Strait of Hormos. We have control over it, nobody else, only US. Our navy is unbelievable, and things are going great for our country.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I'm supposed to respond to that, Sir. I don't know how so to respond. When we're still over eighty dollars a barrel on oil and it went up down a little bit from yesterday. I like that, but still above the seventy five number, which I'm supposed to believe is some kind of really important number to cost. And then you have the Wall Street Journal story about Iran and the survival economy.
Speaker 3: This goes to something we discussed yesterday.
Speaker 2: I believe in total honesty, and I believe in approaching everything with that, regardless of who gets upset. I believe that everything with Iran is winnable. You just have to be willing to do it. The conversation with Leland Viddert of News Nation yesterday, it was about whether or not there's the will, and his argument was Iran has the will and we don't. I don't believe that part to be true. I understand that that's what it looks like right now, but I've spent a lot of time thinking about that and going over that conversation. Am I to believe that President Trump doesn't have the will to end the Islamic regime. I believe that it is not his first choice. His first choice is to get the win. We've talked about this a million times, a million times that for Trump, the first rule of trumpsm is Trump wins. The second rule of trump Ism is that a deal can always be made as long as it adheres to the first rule of trump Ism. That is true, and he can declare victory anytime, and he could say, Okay, they're not having a nuclear weapon and control of the Strait is done.
Speaker 3: We want, We're done. He could do that anytime he wants.
Speaker 2: He always leaves himself that opportunity, always, always, always, always, always leaves himself that opportunity. But the question before us is if he doesn't get those things with clarity, then he's got a legacy issue. This was my argument that if you have the Iranians enriching uranium at all, one centrifuge spins legacy shattered. That's reality. That's the harsh reality. And certainly that had to be known going into all of this. And I'll say it again, I support ending the regime. I support ending these terrorists so we don't have to put up with these terrorists anymore. I absolutely support ending them. The President was okay with the idea of behavior change. I think this was a mistake, an incredible mistake on his part. You had to know that you're going to do the thing, you have to do the thing in totality.
Speaker 3: But there was this story as I.
Speaker 2: Was talking about from the Wall Street Journal about the survival economy, and I said, this falls into the conversation we had yesterday. And I am not somebody who buys into this. Iran is defying US pressure by becoming a survival economy. Who in Iran is becoming the survival economy?
Speaker 3: That's the question before US.
Speaker 2: Tehran's leaders focus on subsistence in bid to outlass sanctions in a naval blockade. So the people aren't in on this, The people aren't down for this. The IRGC is saying that we're okay living on rice and water. We are absolutely going to outlast because you can't handle high gas prices.
Speaker 3: That's now, so we have the argument here.
Speaker 2: We have what it is, and we can keep this is Iran speaking of the Ranium regime. We can keep throwing bombs and drones at US bases, and we can kill a soldier here and kill a soldier there, and you guys can't take it. Well, this would tell me certainly that you don't stop the bombings. And certainly, as we've discussed, a deal has to be made with the other nations in the Gulf, and they're gonna have to be the ones who go in, or you're gonna have to arm the Kurds. There are a lot of options. The question is will they be taken? But the idea that Iran is this defiant power. The problem with this story, it's the same story with the people who utilize the term for forever wars. It doesn't mean anything. That's what they're doing today after what we already did to them. What if what we did to them we keep doing to them. Exactly how long does their survival economy last?
Speaker 3: How long does it last? And the answer is can't be very long.
Speaker 2: They this is an admission of their issues, rationing scarce goods, limiting access to foreign currency, slashing investment, putting the burden onto households, preserving imports, trying to keep safe machinery of the state, rising poverty, get dysfunction. But it allows them to stall the talks with the United States. I would look at that as opportunity, and I would look at that and say, this means that there's an opportunity for further and further unrest amongst the Iranian people to happen, to allow them to further and further rise up against the regime. Now, the regime are a bunch of murderers. They've murdered sixty seventy thousand people. To be clear, they the Iranian regime, have murdered more of their citizens than Hamas fighting terrorist lowlifes were killed by the Israelis. Yet somehow Israel is the group guilty of genocide. Stop it right there. We could just end that whole conversation, as that conversation has well been ended. It's said, it's noise, it's pablem said in a regurgitated Pavlovian response by nonsense merchants. Of course everybody knows this, and of course everybody knows that Hamas is a terrorist organization that started this fight, and that the quote unquot Palestinian people in the main supported Hamas and didn't do anything to help free those hostages. Hostages held and people knew where they were and no one did a thing.
Speaker 3: They were fine with it. They were good with it.
Speaker 2: Let's not think that we're dealing with the poor downtrodden people there. These are people abused by Hamas. These are people who abused the Israelis, these Jews and Americans and others, by the way, and they.
Speaker 3: Were thrilled to do it.
Speaker 2: No one wants to discuss this reality, but it is indeed a reality.
Speaker 3: It is the.
Speaker 2: Factual situation on the ground. Iran has murdered more people. No one calls them genocidal. It seems pretty genocidal to anybody who has a brain and who is thinking. If you want the people to rise up, you have to give them the skills set by which to rise up, which means you have to arm them one way or another.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you arm the people?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the conversation about the Kurds, and how do you arm the Kurds, which is this ethnic group that comes from the region. There's a tremendous, tremendous population, and you can do that and they will do the work. They've stated through reporting that they will do the work. And if they will do the work, why aren't we doing it. Well, one of the reasons we're not doing it is because this was a plan from the Israelis, and it was jd Vance who got wind of it and said now let's not do this. Hey, let's leak this, let's not get this out there, let's not do this thing. And that was the end of that. A mistake in my view, a massive mistake in my view. Now, one could have argued that, hey, maybe this plan isn't the best plan. That's at least a conversation amongst military experts, people in the know. People have an idea. Okay, if you do this, here's the reaction to this, and here's how this group is going to respond, here's how this other group is going to do things right.
Speaker 3: You could have all of that.
Speaker 2: But to say, hey, let me leak this so nothing happens whatsoever and eliminate the possibility. I think that's an absolutely massive mistake, a serious, serious error. But it goes along with jd Vance's view of this, and Jade Vance's view of this is not a good view. You either end the regime or we stay in this place. President Trump seems okay to stay in this place where the blockade is there. You keep saying that the strait is in our control, but nothing shows that it's in our control, and you weight them out the siege mentality I don't think you have a siege mentality without continued bombings. I think that's a big mistake. I think you have to make things uncomfortable for the IRGC, and the way you make things uncomfortable for the IRGC is they have to die. There's ways to do that. You could do it from the air, but I think you're going to need people. You're going to need people on the ground. I want to hear more from the President about the pressure put on these Gulf nations. And you'll note you still haven't seen any movement from the Israelis. Absolutely nothing still on the Sidelast. The only thing you've heard from the Israelis recently is that they looked at the deal regarding Hamas surrender and they're like, Nah, that's not going to work.
Speaker 3: We're not pulling a.
Speaker 2: Single troop out of Gaza until every Hamas fighter has surrendered and we have every single weapon.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how you're going to prove that. So there we are there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like this idea of the border peace, although I think it's a terrible name, and I like the idea of other nations investing in Gaza, therefore having some skin in the game.
Speaker 3: I like all of that.
Speaker 2: The whole rethink of the Middle East, I like, But that rethink is coming from the president, and it has had levels of success. Why isn't that rethink coming from the other Middle East nations saying if a Ram's gone, our life is easy, If this regime is gone, our life was better.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? What are we waiting for?
Speaker 2: They've never been this week. Let's go to work, Tony, their week. But they're still able to do this, this, this, this, and this, Yes, and imagine what happens, and they could have a nuclear weapon. So I'm glad we took out those facilities. I am Tony. They were never close to a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: It was all a lie.
Speaker 2: I don't believe any of that, Like I don't believe that the US was forced into this, manipulated by Israel. I don't believe in any of that either, Not for a second do I buy into any of that. The threat is the threat, and they've always shown themselves to be the threat, and they're still showing themselves to be the threat. So I don't know why anybody would think that somehow you had to be drawn into something when it was clear and obvious. But there's a reason that Israel right now is on the sidelines. There's a reason that being kept on the sidelines that much is crystal crystal, crystal clear. And I don't know why at this moment they aren't being unleashed to do more of what they can do, which is this precision attack, precision fighting, and maybe further crack the IRGC, which would create opportunities for us.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's coming. But the idea of Iran.
Speaker 2: Is able to wait us out because they are in a survival economy. That's now, when the water runs out, when the beans run out, when you know, you know what I mean, there comes a moment where this becomes more and more untenable for the people, and they are something you have to contend with. Now, the world's going to watch these people get murdered by the Iranian regime. Well, so far they have, world's done absolutely nothing. How long does that last?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a high stakes game, no question, this is a serious high stakes game. If we're going to go the siege route, I don't have a choice. That's the update we go the siege route. Does Iran have the desire to wait us out? Absolutely? Right? Now do they have will absolutely do we? I would hope so. And do I think that President Trump has wholly given up on this? He actually don't. Maybe you can call it naive te, maybe you can call it hope. It's just I think he's trying different tactics in all the ways he tries different things, and if it's come to a place of weigh him out, he's going to try it to weigh him out, especially if he doesn't think it hurts.
Speaker 3: Him too bad.
Speaker 2: Just stop saying that the strait is open, we have control. If we had control, oil would be below eighty dollars a barrel. We don't yet, So get it or stop saying it's that is it at the very least would make us all happy because we're tired of hearing the nonsense about this.
Speaker 3: Keep it here.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Katz. Find everything at tonycats dot com. This is Tony Kats Today.
Speaker 13: We've got twelve and a half billion dollars a little less than a year ago, about ten months ago, and we have been working over time to deliver for the American people. So thus far we have changed out sixty percent of the copper to fiber. Once we get done switching over to fiber where they're gonna have to take our network from analog to digital. Don't laugh at us. Most companies have done this years ago. We are about to do that here at the FAA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's embarrassing this modernization that's only happening now at our airport.
Speaker 3: But it's like the Cobbler's kids.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody has shoes, and the cobblers kids doesn't because the Cobbler's too busy making shoes for the other people. It's kind of that, it's kind of, you know, just a whole bunch of ignorance until now. Tony Katz. Tony Kats today a pleasure to be here, guys. Thanks for you, Thanks to you for being here. If I could talk, I'd be a great radio host. Is the Secretary of Transportation, Sean Duffy, saying, we're modernizing, We're getting things on track, We're working on getting things done. This is the press conference yesterday.
Speaker 13: We have installed ninety six surface awareness systems like the one we are going to deploy today here at Newark. We have deployed nine new radar systems, three hundred and sixty three analog radios that we use between air traffic controllers and our pilots and airplanes.
Speaker 3: That's going from analog to digital.
Speaker 13: Nineteen towers have been converted to electronic flight strips. We have one hundred and fifty one new voice switch systems across America.
Speaker 3: They are making moves.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled to see it, and I'm I'm a fan of Sean Duffies. I think he has been outrageously impressive. You go back to his first day on the job, he gets sworn in, and then that evening you have the Regional American Airlines jet hitting the helicopter outside of DC on approach.
Speaker 3: Into Reagan National helicopter shouldn't have been.
Speaker 2: There, or a pilot error, as at least was reported, horrifying people dead, awful, awful.
Speaker 3: Terrible, And there he was less than a day.
Speaker 2: On the job doing this, and he has been on top of it and professional ever since.
Speaker 3: And it is not glamorous.
Speaker 2: It's not Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, Secretary of the Treasury. It's not glamorous. It's just getting done day by day. This isn't Pete Buda Judge's Department of Transportation, where there's talk of choo choo trains and look at me.
Speaker 3: I'm riding my bike to work.
Speaker 2: After the suv drops me off two blocks from the office.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 2: You saw it, and I, oh, yeah, if you didn't know that, actually that actually was a thing that happened. No work's getting done, the systems are getting upgraded.
Speaker 3: This is good.
Speaker 2: This is I can't even believe I'm saying this regarding government but efficient. I'm thrilled by what I'm seeing, and I'm thrilled to have somebody who is focused on not pretending to breastfeed, but is focused on the job. These things matter, and they are indeed unglamorous, but they do require our time.
Speaker 3: You know. I am a believer that we should end the income tax. Oh.
Speaker 2: I wholeheartedly believe that the income tax is a sin. The idea that government has any connection to my labor, has any right to my labor, is nonsense. I also argue that no good has ever come from the income tax. I feel differently on a state level, although when it comes to income taxes, I'm always the same. But states can do things that I believe the federal government should not be allowed to do. We should absolutely rid of the income tax. That is different than whether or not I believe they can collect taxes. It's different than whether or not I believe that there is a price to pay for the liberty society and keeping these things going and flowing and working. Now we can argue that's not the role of government, that's actually the role of the airport itself. Well, we can discuss an idea of standards. We can discuss that we may not want big government, but we can at least agree an article on section eight. We can agree on some basic skills things. And if this is going to be one of the basic things we agree on, I don't mind it being funded.
Speaker 3: What I want is professionalism.
Speaker 2: I want to focus on making sure the dollar is not misspent or mismanaged, and I want results to that end. I like seeing this. Sean Duffy is getting results, and this is good.
Speaker 3: This is very, very very good. I want to see more of it.
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent sure in what other capacity we're gonna see what Department of Transportation. There could be some things, but this is what we want to see across the board. If we're gonna spend our money, we want success. We want to see rational people, professional people doing a professional job and getting it done quickly and clear.
Speaker 3: It's good on Sean Duffy. This is Tony Katx today.
Speaker 2: So the numbers come in on the consumer price index, an inflation conversation, and they're up point one point one. Huh that ain't that ain't bad at all. The annual rates three point four, Well, that's not great, but it's not going up. And if inflation is not going up, it's gonna tell the Federal Reserve don't do any rate hikes because they want to because inflation is still too high. But the measure doesn't make any sense when you get rid of food and energy, volatile energy and it goes up to point two. I don't understand what's happening here, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, good to be with you. Doctor Batt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis, is here to make it all make sense. This is peculiar, right, because there's a lot of conversation about that the Fed was going to raise rates in September. You have two Federal Reserve governors who wanted to do that because the inflation is still too high. Tariffs are causing that. Tarots did not create an explosion of inflation. It's just keeping it higher than we want it to be. But you also have this madness of oil prices because of what's going on in Iran that's having an effect. Yet somehow, if I take energy out, the measure of inflation goes up, and that doesn't make any sense at all. So let's start where we start, doctor Matt Will. What does this report say to you?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, you got to remember that this is not the report that the FED is going to use to make decisions, but it does give Kevin Walsh Cover spoke of that just about that just a few days ago. Kevin now has more time. This is a good enough report that it's going to give him some breathing room again to not have to make a decision to increase rates to control inflation, because this isn't the measure that they use to make their decisions. But here's the good news. So the report point one for the months, it's now a trend. Last month it was down point four down. So we now have a two month decent trend in the CPI, which is what you and I pay when we go to the grocery store. Core you mentioned at point two point two. That's two point four annualized. That's still too high, but the rest of the report gives him cover. In fact, when you dig down into the details, almost every category is in good shape. The only two that are not are airline tickets, which are two point two percent for the month, and healthcare, which is point six. The healthcare is persistent. We continue to see an incre in healthcare inflation. That is the big red flag in this report. If there is one, the airlines, I'm not worried about. That's a blip because they have contracted inventory during the whole situation with Iran. They're going to expand their inventory once things stabilize. It's a good report. It's not a decision report. But the bottom line for me is it gives Kevin wash more time to make the right decisions. So he should be happy, and quite honestly, we should be happy because he'll probably end up doing the right thing on inflation.
Speaker 2: Now let me you said trend. Now, let me go through a couple numbers with you. If I take a look at all items from May, June and July, all items was point five negative point four and last month point one that we're discussing. If I take out food and energy, it goes point two zero point zero and then point two.
Speaker 3: What we just saw in the month of July. What the hell kind of trend does that?
Speaker 9: Well, okay, it's not a uniform trend, but they're all low when you take with you, when you look at the core, which you did, and those numbers you just listed, those are consistently low. Now I know I'm saying low. You and I don't agree. Two point four percent inflation is not low, but it's lower than it was, and it's low enough that it's going to allow him to not have to take inflation reactions quickly. And again, I've told you before and I'll say it again. I don't think the way you fight inflation right now is by increasing the Fed Funds rate. I think the Fed Funds rate is stable. It should stay stable. I like where it's at the way that he wants to fight it, and the way I also want to fight it is to begin to sell assets off the balance sheet.
Speaker 2: Talking to doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis, we'll save that conversation for another day. Annual inflation rate at three point four percent, we look at this. The market looks at this and says, we don't care.
Speaker 9: Well, okay again, it's looking at it like I do. That three point four percent is a government number that's twelve months old. They're not looking twelve months old. The market is looking at this month and last month, and both of these months. If you look at the headline number negative point four and point one. The market likes it. So immediately when this report was released, four things happened. We saw that the Nasdaq went up. We saw that the Dow went up. We saw that interest rates went down in both the ten year and the two year, so we saw a decrease in rates. We saw an increase in the stock market. The market likes this report because they see the same thing I see. Kevin Walsh gets breathing room, and that's what they want him to have.
Speaker 2: All Right, you're going to drag me into this conversation because your argument, sir, is that the removing of things from the balance sheet is the golden goose. Once that starts happening, everybody does better. The tariffs won't matter, oil prices won't matter. Your pain in the ass brother in law won't matter. Nothing matters. If we take things off the balance sheet. First, describe what it means to take things off the balance sheet. What is Kevin Walsh, the new chair of the Federal Reserve, believes in. And then is it indeed the panacea we've all been hoping for?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm going to answer your first your second question. First, it's not the panacea, but it's one of the pieces. Tariffs are the other piece, and that is a big, big problem. And I will refer people to an article that you send me about, you know, mister wonderful Kevin m'leary talking about how bad the tariffs are and how the AI is covering up the damage done by those. So, no, it's not the panacea. But the way it works is very simple. The Fed and anybody should look this up. Just go to Google and look up FED balance sheet and look at the image. Look up images. You'll see this massive balance sheet that they have. They own all these assets, mortgages, treasury bills. They need to sell those. They've been buying them to juice the economy that was wrong. They need to sell them because here's what happens. They sell a bond because the government owns it. They sell a mortgage because the government owns it. As soon as they sell those they receive cash, and that cash is removed from the economy. That is the key. When they remove the cash from the economy, inflation goes down. They need to sell these assets. They need to take cash out of the economy. Kevin Walsh knows that's the way to do it. Not by increasing interest rates. That is not the right solution. Interest rates are now in a very good equilibrium location. Now they need to sell assets and pull that cash out of the economy. But there are other parts, like we mentioned, like tariffs, like federal government deficits.
Speaker 2: Talking to doctor Matt Well, economists at the University of Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: Let me throw a curve your way. Want to talk to you about the report.
Speaker 2: But in the world of AI as you know that what I had sent you regarding Kevin O'Leary is that Kevin O'Leary's point is that we're spending so much money investing in AI it is booying the economy. And if it wasn't for that, the tariffs would knock the snot out of this economy and break it in two. And I sent that to you and your response to me was where I was at. He clearly listens to our conversations. He's listening to the show every single day. We've been having this conversation for over a year now in different ways. But on the AI tip, Brad Lightcamp, who was the chief operating officer for open Ai, has left the company. He's going to start something new. The question before us is is this a sign of something bad that at one of the bigger AI groups that you're starting to see it's not just him.
Speaker 3: You're seeing people for the exits.
Speaker 9: Wait, wait, are they heading for the exits or are they heading for new opportunities? I mean, think about it. If you were a big shot in one of these companies, You've got your stock options, you've got your pay that you've made over the years. You cashed in. But wait, we're at the beginning of this boom, and I believe we're at the beginning of this boom. Wouldn't you go off and be you know, the next stew jobs the next and Bill Gates? Wouldn't you want to start your own? I really believe that these people know there's a golden goose out there and they're going to go get their own.
Speaker 3: When you say get their own that is to believe that is to believe that.
Speaker 2: There's more investment to come. We're already into the We're over a trillion dollars in the investments, and you're.
Speaker 3: Telling me that there's more to come. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not a believer that the pie is finite, right, I'm not a player in that, But even I have to ask the question, exactly how much more investment can there possibly be?
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't have the number in front of me at my fingertips, but just go look at what Meta did last two weeks. They announced massive bond issues for the purposes of getting so much cash that could dump into data centers and AI development. Apple, which is way behind the curve on this. They aren't even in the game yet. Wait till they get into the AI game. Apple has a history. I'm not a fan of Apple's r indeed since Steve Jobs passed, But I got to tell you they's nothing to be sneezed at. This company knows what they're doing. This. People are going to look back and think, oh, you're kidding me. I should have gotten into the AI early. Yeah, yeah, it's not too late to get in on AI. This thing is just beginning to take off. I mean, I could give you this week of people entrepreneurs I've had conversations with who are saying, revolutionize their business across the World's.
Speaker 2: Great, it's revolutionizing their business across the world. And there are going to be plenty of places that there's pushback on, like you know what, we tried to say, I crap and it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: We tried to say I stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what, we actually need people again these things EBB and flow.
Speaker 3: My question was to.
Speaker 2: The idea of is there a moment where markets say that's too much investment, that you guys are spending in the wrong places. We need to self correct on all of this because you're all being ridiculous.
Speaker 9: You know what. The answer is, yes, but this is not that situation. This is not a bubble like two thousand and one, because these companies have earnings. These companies have profits. Another reason that we see CPI being moderated and not let's go back to the original topic and not the producer prices. Those things are still inflated is because the profits are so huge. These profits are justified. These prices are justified. When you see the ice of a stop going up. This is not you know, a one hundred times earnings with no earnings. Sometimes these are earnings, these are profits, and the prices are reasonable given the growth in these companies. There is no bubble here. There is will the market go down at some point, of course, but there is no bubble that we're looking at in the near future.
Speaker 2: Doctor Matt Well, economist at the University of Indianapolis. I appreciate you taking the time to be with us.
Speaker 3: Keep it right here.
Speaker 2: This is Tony Katz today. So those primary results, yeah, sure, the progressive wins in Minnesota in that center right for the Democrats. But it's not like Angie Craig wasn't also going to be a leftist. It's that Peggy Flanagan is a ridiculous leftist. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, these are the people who else who decided that Amy Klobachar should be the nominee for governor. I mean, she's going to get elected governor. It's it's unbelievable to witness. I've always argued, though, that Klobachar has something in her that has the capacity to be normal. I believe that she has it in her. The question is will she do it, and more often than not she chooses no. She'd rather just you know, throw a stapler at you or use it to eat a salad.
Speaker 3: She's an odd, odd bird.
Speaker 2: And then in Wisconsin, the big one, Francesca Hung loses the primary. She loses the primary when she was twenty two points ahead, twenty two points in some poles she was double digits ahead. And in the end she loses the primary to David Crowley.
Speaker 3: Whose name you never heard in Wisconsin. How does that happen? How did they get the polling so wrong?
Speaker 2: Listen, the socialist, which is to say, the communist doesn't care. They're moving forward. They're moving forward a pace because they've got a plan, they've got a strategy, they've got a philosophy. And this is Zaron Mamdani before he was mayor, when he was community organizer. Are just you know, lamean kami Islamist, a living example the Right Green Alliance, and this was his plan and strategy.
Speaker 14: I think that with the interesting thing about our communities here is I think that minority communities, because we have never had representation, we are tied much more to identity. White communities they've had representation forever, and so for them, their tie is a little less identity and a little more ideology. And so what I mean by that is, we have a lot of voters here who think of themselves first as progressive voters, and so we reach out to them speaking about our platform, our progressive platform. And you're very right that you need someone in the middle to be a validator, someone to tell them to trust us, believe in us. We've had that with Tiffany Kaban and Cynthia Nixon.
Speaker 2: So the plan is to use liberal white like Cynthia Nixon, or just liberal women in general, to get yourself into white.
Speaker 3: Communities to get them to vote for you. I will say liberal women.
Speaker 2: I've always said this, liberal white women most dangerous people in America because they'll allow anything. They will allow anything. But it's an interesting point about identity versus ideology. This is black people voting for black candidates, Muslims voting for Muslim candidates, so that we don't care about anything else, just muslim click check.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: We can't, we can't have this. They're the ones screaming racism. They're the ones screaming all sorts of xenophobic this and.
Speaker 3: Whiteness is the problem. Look at what they're doing. They're admitted to who they are and how they work and all the rest.
Speaker 2: We could get these people to vote as this block because the only thing that will matter is that we share this skin color or this identity, and we'll use seral white women to get white women to come for us, to come to our side, to vote for us. That's very telling. That's a plan, that's a strategy. Before you knew his name, he was working the game. He was working the strategy. Do we understand what it is that we're up against when we talk about these communists?
Speaker 3: How long it's been happening.
Speaker 2: This goes back to the Secretary of State's report on Cuba. This has been the effort and it's getting results. And they don't care if they lose some primary Wisconsin. They'll be back at it two years, and you better damn we'll be ready for it. Find everything at Tony Kotts dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll catch you tomorrow. Everybody, take care