Speaker 1: And here we go here.
Speaker 2: Anything you have a chance against oursimistic cowboy?
Speaker 3: Okay, what you like to do?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Play chess?
Speaker 6: Screw well, let's play chess.
Speaker 7: They give off the Jonathan Taylor Chuck cunning it his way walking the goal line.
Speaker 3: He's in there, puts down and why Jonathan Taylor Wheeler finds corn.
Speaker 4: Here's haliber into the front court, mishandled it. Mcgins a shot, he finds it.
Speaker 3: John. I have never been bedroom to be on the air with you.
Speaker 6: Here in Indianapolis, a place where so many of my dreams have come true.
Speaker 4: The ride with jm V on ninety three five and one oh seven.
Speaker 3: Five the Fan.
Speaker 7: So we are ready to rock and football see I guess officially starts coming up today for thirty. We're underway right here in this studio, Me and Bill and Casey and Rick will be there a couple of different times too. We have the Colts pregame huddle at for thirty. Prior to that, Mike Chappell, so I listen. I don't know what's in the cards later off tonight. I don't know exactly what we're going to be looking for. Like I've gathered some thoughts in my tiny brain. And to start with, all the focus is going to be on the first half for Anthony Richardson, and this is going to be twofold. Is going to be his longtime fans and defenders ie video gamers from Caleb's generation z Nerds, Sorry Caleb. They're going to be helping a he looks great. Gotta find a way to keep him. And then one of these days he's going to end up being the starter. There's going to be that. But then there's going to be the other angle of in this case, can you just play well enough to give the Colts back anything to not force them into a situation where they have to cut the fourth overall selection in an NFL draft? You got a show, don't you? If you're Anthony Richardson, don't you have to show? And what if he does? What's our dialogue tomorrow? But I told you from one angle what is going to be. But that is the one thing to start with. I'm going to be looking for. I don't think it really mad yet does matter Riley Leonard what Riley Leonard ends up doing in the second half, but just anything, can you get any thing for the dude? Or will everybody just be waiting around to see when and if he ends up getting released. So we'll start right there. I know people have brought to my attention the wide receiver position, and with good reason. However, I don't know how much you're going to get out of that tonight, because nothing is going to change my mind, and nothing is going to change the mind of my chapel who joins us a little bit later on. You know why there has not been significant action there so far is to me incredibly ridiculous. But we've been down a path that is similar to this, so nobody's really surprised that they haven't decided to do something else. And at this point the numbers, the confidence is dwindling on what exactly you can do. But again, this path, the feeling good about what you have and in quote liking our guys that has been snuff doubt many a different time in the past almost now ten years or going into ten years, so unsurprising. But let's just say it is unfortunately a tactic that has rarely, if ever worked, and frankly, let's just say it's never worked.
Speaker 3: Considering the results, it's never worked, so more.
Speaker 7: Than likely it's not going to right here, so you just kind of continue to wait around. So I don't know what we're going to be looking for from wide receivers tonight. So what positional battles? You got to go out and get somebody. Regardless of positional battles, you gotta hope these guys just look decent. Can you catch a football? Can you rely upon them when things are actually real? And week number one? So that is number two on position battles list. I guess I get. I will say this, We'll go to a half. I was going to give you three, I'm gonna give you two and a half. I am kind of curious about the offensive line. We know who is going to be the mainstays on the offensive line, but this is the Colts and we do know that this Colts team will be injured.
Speaker 3: So how good do.
Speaker 7: You feel about those that are competent backups in any other categories? Left tackle, left guard, center, right guard, right tackle? Can you put together some guys that can come in in Swiss Army? And I've say it the day on the offensive line, so I'll view that that's a question, but I'll view that as two and a half.
Speaker 3: The third is.
Speaker 7: Going to be our good friend and the guy that is incredibly focused and he's got his concentration on winning this gig. We are groupie groupies, so you got to see the team score or or put themselves in position to score. So this begs the question. Let's just say, for example, the first half, Anthony Richardson you march down the field. Would you rather see Anthony Richardson trying to convert a fourth down to show everybody that hey, this guy can actually play, or to maybe try to market some skill set, yeah I know, Or would you rather see Schrader or groupie come in to say, all right, let's decide this bad boy decided right here, or at least be on the path of deciding it in actual games. Got to think about that. So third on the list is the Kicking Battle. And I think we all know this to be true. Since Blake Groupie came on this show, he had a wide margin according to many, and then he decided to shrink shrinkage with shrinkage that margin with coming on this show and then having all the bad luck happened afterwards. Now, his first missus came clearly after his appearance on this show, as I told him during this conversation, we had Matt Gay on and everything was going great, and Matt Gay was this guy, and everything was going to be fantastic, and it all went right in the crapper after he came on this show shortly thereafter. So we shall see. Those are three and a half angles in which I think you should look for coming up later on tonight. Other than that, it is just a feel good that for a minute is going to be back and I get to get back here at four point thirty with my guys and talking up. That'll be a fun time and just get football back. But it is lean exactly what you're going to take away from this particular evening the start of twenty twenty six with the Colts on the road in Foxboro. Some different and now you know what, I probably understated a little bit too much, Riley Leonard. You would like your backup to look decent, made no mistake about that. And I think most people right now, everybody pretty much sold on Richardson not being a part of this group, come hell or high water. At the beginning of the season. Will they carry three, will they carry him? Will they cut him loose? So there is a little bit of drama. I don't know how dramatic is going to be, but a little bit of drama regarding that aspect coming up later on tonight, and we get you started. That is the Colts pre game huddle my friends at four point thirty, and I bring that to you.
Speaker 3: Man, We'll be good to go. Thank you guys for joining us. You gotta love.
Speaker 7: Yet the Indiana Bears, So please please point out because I think we owe it to ourselves, our fun loving selves, to make fun of all these clowns that felt that even if the Chicago Bears relocated a stadium to the region, to the arm pit of Indiana, well done. You gotta have a state of the art stadium. So what do you want to put it in? The armpit of Indiana? The region? All right, that's where it goes stead of the art. The last thing state of the art of the region was like the Jackson five I think, right, the Jackson Family. That was the only thing that's ever been stated of the art of the region that I'm aware of.
Speaker 3: That true.
Speaker 7: ABC one, two three said that was state of the art. Yeah, since that point in time, not so much has this been kind of an armpit but they're gonna put a stead of the art stead well that's what they say. They're putting more pressure on Illinois and Chicago to give them what they ultimately want. It is a political game and yet another reason as to why politics and political games and all this truly suck. But for us, we get to sit back and we get to watch, you know, we get to watch the State of Indiana and our government officials trip over themselves to pat each other on the back for it.
Speaker 3: And then we get.
Speaker 7: The report yesterday that they were going to be called if they they're going to move, and they're definitely going and they're going to be called the Indiana Bears. A point out the fools that felt that the Indiana Bears would be the new name. That is absolutely fantastic. There is nothing more stupid than that. The end the Indiana Bears is what some felt they were going to end up doing. Now, those that are smart, those that are savvy, knew all along, and in fact knew all along what George McCaskey referenced a little bit earlier today about that subject.
Speaker 8: No, we will be the Chicago Bears, whether we're in Arlington or whether we're in him, and as Kevin said, our folks on Hammond, that's where we're advancing our efforts, and that's where the bulk of bar time, attention and resources are being devoted.
Speaker 3: That's they're going to end up in Arlington, aren't they listen? I don't care.
Speaker 7: They can go to hamm and it's fine and good for Hammon and the surrounding area. That make fun of the armpit all the time. And because a a former producer friend of mine, Tony, is from there, I used to make fun of it and he was kind of caught halfway between thinking it is funny and then getting mad about it.
Speaker 3: He was from Portage. He is from Portage. But I make fun of it all the time.
Speaker 7: I mean, hell, everybody makes fun of Green County, so I can make fun of the armpit whenever I want so.
Speaker 3: The Bears, as of right now, as of the moment, they.
Speaker 7: Are leveraging their forces to build a state of the art stadium in the armpit, but will not be called the Indiana Bears.
Speaker 3: That's beauty, the Indiana Bears. I like what you say. Like that too, the Indiana Bears. Can you imagine? I love it? It's just crazy. I love it and listen, there's nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: Maybe one of these days we end up with the with the Bears and him and and the Bengals in Lawrenceburg or somewhere in Dearborn County right there right Who knows, they'd probably end up in Kentucky before they would end up doing that.
Speaker 3: But now you gotta love it the Indiana Bears.
Speaker 7: But you have to. You got a clown on the folks that felt that that was going to be the case. Got clown Who in the world would think that that's accurate? What the Indiana Bears. But at least of right now, the leveraging is that of Chicago. I should say that of the Chicago Bears being in Hammond. And we will ultimately see where that goes. Like I said, and others have said the same thing. So this is nothing that is original by any stretch. We will believe it when there is a shovel in the ground. I think about that all the time. We knew a new stadium here was coming. Remember Peyton Manning put that first shovel into the ground where the Lucas Oil Stadium now rocks.
Speaker 3: We knew that was coming.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Unfortunately for people around here people around here that volunteered and was a part of arguably the greatest Super Bowl hosting of all time. I feel comfortable in saying that because I'm from here. Yeah, that is me.
Speaker 3: I am rabble rousing. I guess a little bit here.
Speaker 7: That is me being If you want to know what butt sniffer is, that's me being a butt sniffer.
Speaker 3: I'm sniffing butt.
Speaker 7: The greatest hosting of a Super Bowl of all time was here. That's but sniffing me call myself out. But unfortunately, you're never going to see another one around here until you do what until there's another shovel in the ground, and maybe you have a little bit of success at some point to lead up to it. You know, at that moment, this was one of the model organizations of the NFL, and I think we know how things have gone shortly thereafter around here. You know, you get wound up into that and you get mad about what they're not doing, and then you think about what you've been a part of for the better part of the past ten years. This app solutely has sucked, and it's much different than how it sucked in the early stages of the franchise, being here in the early stages of the organization being here, everybody was just happy he had a football team. Didn't matter, really, wins and losses did not matter. Old guys came to their penny loafers, the wives came with their knitting. Nobody tailgated, and you came down here and hey, we got an NFL team as that, and it did wear off and you got a taste in ninety five. Then obviously during the Napoleon and the Dungeon, the Manning era, they took it to a level that you had always hoped for, never thought they were going to reach. And that's the mark. That's the benchmark right there and should always be the benchmark. One of these days, hopefully they're able to work back from that or work back to that, because this whole thing stinks. You know, this constant question, this not knowing. Remember the days when you just thought, all right, it was by design. They're gonna end up winning thirteen games. Hey are you gonna win thirteen? You're gonna be the number one seed and the AFC you're gonna get home field throughout the postseason. You know, how many of these posts, I should say, how many of these nationally televised games. National games are gonna be a part of It was never a question.
Speaker 3: Cut that meat.
Speaker 7: And that's why it's always funny when people downplay that today, when people kind of make fun of it today, that's how you know somebody is really stupid when they make fun of that, because right now it's just a group that continues to chase the tail.
Speaker 3: Not in a good way either.
Speaker 7: So maybe lightning in a bottle this season and again that starts coming up later on this afternoon four thirty, the Colts pregame Huddle, I am proud to be a part of it, and you're gonna get more Rick Venturi, which is absolutely outstanding, Me and Bill and Casey and they got this segmented and we've got yip yapping to happen, going to be great. We'll lead you right into count down to kick off. Caleb's over there. I'm John got a lot for you too. So we have stuffed what is normally a three hour show into an hour and a half. And Mike Chapel of CBS four and Fox fifty nine, who was a part of the group in Canton, Ohio this weekend when Adam Vanit, Terry goes into the Hall of Fame. Mike's going to join us about that about this team, and I'm sure we'll elaborate more on exactly what I was trying to explain, what I'm going to look for later on tonight, things that I will zone in on, and we'll talk about that with Mike coming up in the.
Speaker 3: Four o'clock hour.
Speaker 7: Meantime, you had a little practice meeting with the media from the fever and this this is working out well. Ultimately, all that matters is if you want or lose, and I know to some of you out there, it doesn't because you hate the coach, you don't want to fire the coach.
Speaker 3: But let's be about winning.
Speaker 7: Don't cry and wind me on a daily basis about all you care about is winning, and then when you have a twenty one to twelve team, they're really the only thing you care about is crap is stupid. You just give yourself away as a numb nut, and I don't want to view you that way. I felt bad yesterday that I had to go off on a jackass or two. It shouldn't be that way. I mean, honestly, I think we all should be in the same gang on this. You just want to see success from the local team really, no matter how you get there, no matter what path you take. And this group, this group is working from the back a little bit on the what has been said, it's like a blind man without a cane kind of sometimes, Hey, I don't know where we're going. Let's just go ahead of that. We'll say something right here. Hey, we'll do something right here. Hey, believe me, we've seen this before. But it's got to be about the winning. It shouldn't be about anything else. Twenty one and twelve speaks volumes. You don't can a twenty one to twelve head coach unless you're stupid.
Speaker 3: Don't be stupid, especially.
Speaker 7: One last year that accomplished what they accomplished last year with me and Caleb as a part of it. Seriously, the equivalent of being down a quarterback, wide receiver, your three best players. You're down your three best players, and you make it all the way to that final game of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
Speaker 3: Now this goes and I'm going to go ahead and put.
Speaker 7: To bed or to rest, whole booing of the head coach, because you guys know how I feel about that. And ultimately you pay the price of admission. So if you feel that as necessary, then so be it. But I think you understand by now how that the players feel, and especially Kaitlyn Clark, and Kaitlyn Clark is the one that you care about the most in all of this. And that's spoke volumes after the game and the win on Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: So who we got qu'ed up right here.
Speaker 7: We had some conversation right Caleb aliaht Boston was talking about the booze that she heard when her head coach was introed on Tuesday night at the field House.
Speaker 2: I think when you are on your home floor and your team's geting announced in the coach you announced, I feel like there's no reason for any of that. I mean, we come out here and we do everything that we can to win. I think Steph does a great job with us, like we love her and we appreciate her, and so to hear that it was it was really annoying, honestly and disrespectful. But for us, I mean we kept the main thing the main thing, and we said we're gonna come out here, We're gonna get that.
Speaker 3: That's it, and that is about winning.
Speaker 7: I took it Further, I thought people that were doing that were dumbasses, and that's just me, and I know some people got offended by it, and you can just be offended, but no, ultimately we should be about the same thing, and that is about winning. And I will say this, if everything with this squad goes into the toilet, and it really doesn't even have to go into the toilet, if they just simply put do not reach the expected results, that's that is when we come calling, not for dialogue.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: Granted, you go back to Saturday and that was a major swing and a miss. But the one thing that you should note out of Tuesday night that others haven't because others have significant agendas. And the one thing you should note that I've explained to you is how that was a make good moment for the head coach. Now it also got back to you and got back to me. It was about those that were critical of it, but it was a make good moment for the coach and the team, which was what let's all say this together necessary. It had to happen, and that's exactly what did happen. Now, if you flip the script and Caitlyn Clark and Sophie Cunningham shakes the head alongside what Kaylyn Clark is saying in the post game after they went over New York. If you flip that script and that said before the game, the coach doesn't get booed the zero way.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow night, the coach is going to get booed in the intro.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to tell you what may not be fashionable to you, and maybe it doesn't fit your agenda, or maybe it doesn't fit who is leading you around by your collective nos on a lot of topics that doesn't matter about basketball. But the basketball part, the wins and the losses, that's what matters the most. And these folks are telling you that right now. They're explaining that to you. And in a world of the WNBA, when most of the time either stuff is lost in translation or completely bobbled and fumbled all together, that's really all you can ask for. Kelsey Mitchell was asked about that situation on Tuesday Night, too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, kind of through me for a loop too. I told her to her face, I say, coach, you know this is for you in terms of just a sense of confidence, a sense of awareness of that you're not alone, and if anybody knows me, it's like, I don't play that. So it's like it really hurts my feelings to see her kind of like have emotions in terms of like not feeling value and not feeling the one in a place where she has to coach at the end of that, this is her job, and so you know, she has to show up too. And I think that people don't really recognize that. And I think that it's our job to remind her. It's our cultures, it's our culture, and I think we have to remind her that our culture is not gonna let her fall to your wayside. And so I hope she knows that.
Speaker 7: Twenty one to twelve and you move forward and what was an air a significant error in coaching judgment, and the postgame presser on Saturday is exactly a part of what the head coach. And yeah, again you look back on it was everything perfect. Nah, there's still some things to go, oh, okay, whatever, But it was a make good for the team, exactly how I told you, exactly how.
Speaker 3: I explained it. A make good for the team. It was necessary. It simply was.
Speaker 7: All right, two three, nine, ten, seventy I'm still getting ripped in here on our text line.
Speaker 3: What I should get ripped for this? Caleb?
Speaker 7: I played again last night. I'm an absolute mess. If anybody ever wanted to beat me in a free throw shooting contest, eleven until one on Saturday is the time, because my sights are incredibly bent. In fact, my jumper is like a bottle rocket. I just light it and have no idea where that son of a gun's going.
Speaker 1: None have we gotten to the bottom of why your sites are ben I feel like that could be a bigger issue than just I think it's psychological.
Speaker 7: I think it's psychological. Actually, I think i'm I think I'm a little tired. I think I've done too much. Probably, I think the answer. I think I try to be like everybody younger, and as much as I want to be like everybody younger, I'm an old ass. And I think that is compromised the quality right now. It's simply put Seriously, you think about something that the quality has been compromised.
Speaker 3: Steak and shake, that's me. Just call me steak and shake.
Speaker 7: Because it used to be great and it's fun loving and you wanted to go and hey, come on in we're gonna sit down, we're gonna eat, and now hey.
Speaker 3: Can you Hey, you got to order on this screen.
Speaker 7: And get your ass up and get out here, because we don't want you to sit down here. The quality I just called me, I am my sta quality has been compromised.
Speaker 3: Shake, I'm steak in. Shake good lord, honight to try to get better, I did.
Speaker 7: I tried to get Really, all the fast foods do the same McDonald's does the same thing. Hey, we don't want you to stay can you can you order from this kiosk? Can you not make eye contact or verbally communicate with anybody? Can you get in and get your ass out as quickly as possible? And I will say this, old or young, that's not how we're built because I come from an era in which McDonald's was a restaurant. You're gonna go in there and you're gonna sit down and you're gonna enjoy. And now it's a can can you eat this stuff out of a bag in your car because we don't want your ass in here. That's really where we are with fast food in general, not just the two of four mentioned fast food locations. Where we are Yeah, somebody ask if I have the yips. I don't even think it's the yips. I'm food bar right now. See, I'm foo bar everything else. I feel good. I feel comfortable, I feel alive, I'm in shape. I'm not tired. Well, I am a little bit tired, but I can't lie about that. I think it's me trying to to be you a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm not going can dig it trying to though it's admirable. Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: You know what's so funny? And it's not lost on me everybody out there. It is completely meaningless. I realize that it's meaningful to me. Ah but no, no, it's really it should be meaningless. And there are just certain aspects in my existence that I magnify into being meaningful that shouldn't matter whatsoever.
Speaker 3: That's one of them.
Speaker 7: Like it shouldn't have People are going, why does it matter? I mean, it's not like you're getting paid, you said, But it bothers me. I guess that's why it matters. And that's kind of how I'm wired. So that's not great. It's Caleb over there, I'm John. Mike Chapel is going to join us coming up at the top of the hour. So Yeah, if you ever wanted to really get me a hoop, now is the time. The free throw shooting contest with me is at the Indiana State Fair from eleven until one on Saturday. I would love, and I mean love to see you all out there with me. We're going to have an absolute blast and you can win state fair passes, family packs, stuff I get out at the Indiana State Fair. That is on Saturday from eleven until one downtown to Marl Hurston, Lamontes brings Us Live to you are going to be at the Balcony Bar. It's called Pivot inside High Place, right across from the field House. So hold on a second before I hit a break. We've got Pat boiling. You know how much I love Debbie Antonelli. I'm the biggest Debbie Antonelli fan out there. They're both coming. So now we have somebody else. John no One said he was coming, but he's afraid I'm going to get him moved up before his broadcast, which I am a bad influence, but I understand that situation.
Speaker 3: Somebody else is coming to Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Casper, who's the I think the side sideline person. Kelsey Casper is coming too. She's she's got a story. I guess so they done for that.
Speaker 3: She's got a story for me? Yeah, a good story, I think, feel good. We need a good, feel good story. A man great. We got weather to no, sir, Wow, we're just with the three o'clock.
Speaker 7: Weather's been a weather's been a whiff job in the last couple of days. We are they're doing over at Fox fifty nine. Who's putting that together?
Speaker 3: It's a great question.
Speaker 7: May have some storms later off tonight. I did want to give my thoughts to those in East and East central Indiana that is going through what has been called a one thousand year type of flood and water conditions with the rainfall there. I know so many of you out there that listen to the show have been affected or you know somebody family or friends.
Speaker 3: That are being affected.
Speaker 7: And we are thinking about you, Eastern and East central Indiana with the just incretical like biblical flooding.
Speaker 3: That is going on there.
Speaker 7: We certainly are thinking about you, which is just an awful time and just stuff in the middle of August you never think about, and here we are really stuff in many a lifetime that anybody's ever thought about going on there, right now folks were with you with thinking about you, quick break, We'll come back, don't go anywhere, nainety three to five, one oh seven.
Speaker 4: The ride with JMV.
Speaker 3: Just an average guy with exceptional.
Speaker 4: Hair, ninety three to five and one oh seven five the fan.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 7: The only thing picturesque ever out of the armpit would be the Jackson family and a shout out to Janet Jackson. My first name ain't baby, it's jan and miss Jackson if you're nasty. Indeed, a state of the art stadium in Hammond, We're the only thing state of the art has been the Jackson's from the armpit. Hey, go ahead, put that shovel on the ground and start digging on that state of the art facility of the armpit.
Speaker 3: Love it. The Indiana Bears was classic, though.
Speaker 7: The numb nuttery that were duped on that, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: You gotta love it. Jamfy back to the fever for the moment.
Speaker 7: My only question is, can you see a scenario Rick Carlisle doing that after Tyrese Haliburton's close line by Knicks player. Do you see him coming in the press conference and the first thing you said was blank is a competitor and won't let an easy lay up. Know he'd say unacceptable and Steve, what I would say to that is that's how I felt on Monday, and that's exactly what I said on Monday. But what was said on Tuesday before the game was a make good on that. It was a galvanization of the team. It was bringing the team together and knowing that you messed it up now the whole I didn't see it stuff. I understand that's lame, but you are making good for the moment in which you whift. I'm okay with that. I'm all right with it. And let's face it, there's so many other people that only care about stuff that is that is off the court, certainly more than I do, and not kind of view that as more an on the court situation where it took place off the court. But you always got to make sure that everybody's together, especially with your team, because you have everybody coming at you. My question was back on Saturday, you know, if you're somebody like Stephanie Wahtt in that moment, it's kind of like how she entered that whole press conference situation on Tuesday. It was like, yeah, I don't care anymore. You know, why would you care? Just why would you care about Carrington? Why would you care about you know, making sure that the WNBA is.
Speaker 3: You know, covered and is feel good.
Speaker 7: Just make sure that your team is the one that you care about the most. And that's how it felt. Wasn't done on Saturday, so Tuesday was to make good.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 7: It's not lost on me. There are some things like I'm a forgiving guy. I go okay because I mess up all the time. See, it's a lot of you out there that are incredibly online perfect, right, you guys are perfect now.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying. You're perfect.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm not a perfect guy, and this has been a far from perfect situation. But when you execute something, even if it was a bit muddy and sometimes discombobulated, but somebody like me can understand. Here you're speaking to for the most part on Tuesday night, and that was to your team.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 7: I get that that is a make good. It's just like the crowd that boodhr will no longer boo her after what Caitlin Clark had to say about it, right, the crowd will learn from that experience, just like Stephanie White will learn from that experience.
Speaker 3: She botched it on Saturday. It was to make good on Tuesday.
Speaker 7: And I think a lot of you failed to understand that because you get caught up and on a dialogue from numb nuts out there.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 7: I may be dumb, but I have really, really good intentions, and Caleb can speak to that. My intentions are good. And then I look at twenty one and twelve and I go, you know, really, if it matters about what's going on on the floor, what are you guys complaining about?
Speaker 3: That's the case.
Speaker 7: JMB arrogant clown calling people out when you didn't care about winning, when you cried on Monday, not just explained what I, well, I meant about Monday makes perfectly good sense if you know. If you don't know, that's why I can give a remedial version to you if you don't know. But I thought i'd explained myself rather well right there in what the attentions are. Hopefully you're on board. Hopefully you better understand that. Now the pacer schedule is released, have you eyeballed that yet?
Speaker 3: Caleb? I have all right, what are we talking? How many nationally televised games.
Speaker 1: There are eleven games on ESPN Prime, Peacock or NBC, so those would be considered yes, National. The home the opener is Wednesday, October twenty first at New Orleans and the home openers two days later against Dallas.
Speaker 7: Dusty May's coming to town. Well the home opener, it's going to be a green Green County party.
Speaker 3: Come on now, its Green County.
Speaker 7: You know that a guy called the JV takeover a couple of saturdays ago. His name is Adam Nante. Adam Nante is a friend of mine. We called him Fabio because he was like six foot five and I guess a good looking dude, so we called him Fabio. Back in the nineties at Eastern So Fabio was always the dude that set behind the bench of all the Michigan games, whether anywhere, especially at IU, and he was always drinking beer.
Speaker 3: Heard this, he was always drunk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I said, Fabi, Fabio, you're always drinking beer behind the bench. And I he called in to request a song on Saturday, and I said, so, are you going to be behind the Dallas Mavericks bench because they go like three rows deep with assistant coaches. So I don't know you're going to be directly behind the bench drinking beer like you were.
Speaker 3: Wearing the Michigan games. We're wrong. He did the same thing, by the way, at Florida Atlantic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could always see him behind the bench when Florida Atlantic made their final four run. You could always see him behind Dusty's bench drinking beer always.
Speaker 1: We need to see if maybe Dusty can stop by the studio, John Yeap.
Speaker 3: By the way, Adam Dante is in. He's gonna love this.
Speaker 7: Adam Dante is his name, and Nante is a notable last name in southwestern Indiana, especially around Lagodie.
Speaker 3: The Nante name.
Speaker 1: Well, and I would say the only other note from the Pacers schedule that I think is interesting as they return to Oklahoma City on February fifth, So that will be Tyres Halliburton's first time back in Oklahoma City playing since the injury.
Speaker 7: So February the fifth, So that first ESPN game is versus Lebron.
Speaker 1: James early October here, right in October October the twenty eighth, it's a prime affair on a Friday against the Knicks.
Speaker 7: It is We're all getting peacock on a Monday at the Janue start of the year against the Bulls. Peacocked again against Giannis and Bam and the Heat. The first February Prime, as Caleb mentioned, OKC Peacock the Golden State. It's two fifteen, fifteenth Monday, primed again at Miami, Peacocked again with show what the hell Charlotte have a lot of Pa Nipple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 7: We like saying his last name, and that was the best legs they got rid of your boy, though, I want my name.
Speaker 3: To be can Nipple. I can't stand. I can't stay.
Speaker 1: I can't watch anything LaMelo ball, but I'm staying one thing. Do you think that maybe and maybe some people in the NBA are like this. They think Charlotte's gonna be better without LaMelo ball, and so that's why they're getting uh yeah, you know, I don't know. That might be the calculus there, I don't Yeah.
Speaker 7: That Charlotte games Peacock on a Monday night, Another prime at Houston on March the thirteenth, NBC versus the Toilet that is on Tuesday, March the sixteenth, and then Peacock for the final time. Now, is there a chance that you get advanced and slotted in different spots, absolutely so, which I.
Speaker 1: Think will happen for this team. But I do I am kind of surprised. It's only it's only eleven.
Speaker 7: Only eleven, and only one on network television.
Speaker 3: We should note so again, there is zero.
Speaker 7: Way everybody in this universe that loves the NBA right now does not.
Speaker 3: Miss T and T. No way. There is no way this.
Speaker 7: World of the NBA with that angle of mind sucks, no way, none, And we don't know as of yet the content carrier and or provider do it, sir, No, sir, We're still looking.
Speaker 3: I would say this too.
Speaker 1: Their first West Coast road trip of the year is kind of over the Christmas time, So from the twentieth to the twenty seventh, they got five games out West Clippers, Lakers, Suns, Jazz, and Denver all.
Speaker 3: Through kind of the Christmas holiday.
Speaker 7: There yeah, been to answer your question here at three, one, seven, two, nine, ten seventy, what service do you need to watch every Pacers game?
Speaker 3: We do not have that information right now. We're on board with you. Hey, JMV.
Speaker 7: I think you're right about how you explain this entire situation. So I don't know why anybody would be mad? What people are mad because this guy just thinks I'm eric. I'm far from arrogant, but you know I'm not gonna wither away and blow away in the wind if anybody counters me with something else that I don't believe in.
Speaker 3: We can still all be friends and have disagreements. And I do.
Speaker 7: I lobb the numb nuts and the dumbasses and all that all the time. I just can't help myself. I'm a hillbilly.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: It's probably better, it could be worse. We could say it could be a lot worse. Through the window here, I see Casey value. Is Bill Brooks out there too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I see okay, Bill's not here yet. I see Casey, I see Corbin out there. We are having Are you ready? Preseason game number one?
Speaker 7: Colts pre gamehuddele dialogue pre showed dialogue out there in the hall. Quick break, we'll come back chapel top of the hour. It is preseason game one, the Colts and the Patriots. Four point thirty is the Colts pre game muddle. You heard my opinion on what to watch for later on tonight. We'll get that from Mike coming up at the top of the owl. He don't go anywhere. It's ninety three to five and one oh seven five The Fan, The ride with JMV.
Speaker 8: This is Bill mission in life, make Chuck a man that.
Speaker 4: He three five and one oh seven five the Fan.
Speaker 3: Did you watch the rest of it? I sure did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, boy, there is some pretty sweet nudity in there, to early eighties nudity.
Speaker 1: I was so the rejoinder that just played was from the movie, and I was trying to There was like fifteen different things I wrote, now, John that could be rejoinders like Barry you love Shift, didn't you? Michael keyten is very quotable in that film.
Speaker 7: Yes, indeed, that is our guy Caleb over there, who's got the smarts real good. Courtesy of this show. I am an influencer. I'm influencing hey. By the way, this date in history, this date in nineteen eighty two, shall we celebrate Have you seen Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
Speaker 1: Don't tell Jake Querry that's up next? He is, that's up next? Okay, this date in history.
Speaker 3: Jack loves that movie.
Speaker 7: And so yeah, we had Mike Devone, Robert Romanez, the actor on about a month ago, who was in town glorious but that is and I did not on opening week at the Bloomington College Mall. And this is how stupid I am, or was and still would be. Is we had a choice between Fast Time the first week of its on College Mall Cinema. I'm there with my friends and it was either Fast Times at Richemont High or a comedy classic called Wacko, little known comedy called Wacko. I was deciding vote, and we chose Wacko over Fast Times at Richemont High. So I could have started in really I already started, but significantly started my self gratification.
Speaker 3: With the Phoebe Kate scene.
Speaker 7: Had I decided to go see it, but instead, the first time I saw Fast Times at Richemont High was in the living room with my mom, so G was in there and watched the whole Brad Hamilton scene. And this is all nonsense to you right now, Caleb, because you've never seen it. But Brad Hamilton, to the vision of Linda Phoebe Kates, decided to self gratify himself, in this case in the bathroom and she walked in on him. Well, I was watching this film for the first time of my mom, and my mom turned to me and said, quote, do you do that?
Speaker 3: That's great? I'm twelve years old. Do you do that?
Speaker 7: I said, only during episodes of Alice to Flow, That's about it.
Speaker 3: Do you do that? Did Betsy ever put you in that situation? Caleb? I don't think so, Betsy don't do that. Yeah, I was. Don't want no wonder, no wonder. I'm scarred.
Speaker 7: Jam Vienn honor of the anniversary of Fast Times at Richmond High. Can you booked Mark Cutback, Davis or Bob Jungle Jungle Death Gerard on the show today?
Speaker 3: That's great? Those guys are West Reynolds.
Speaker 7: Shout out now true story this date nineteen eighty two, Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Mike Chapel, top of the hour, We're gonna lead you into Colts and the Colts pregame Huddle Colts and Patriots coming up later on tonight. We got you covered beginning at four thirty that the Pacers schedule released about what fifteen back to backs?
Speaker 3: Did you read that?
Speaker 7: I did see the fifteen back to backs in the season for the Colts schedule eleven so called prime Timers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now too, so the Pacers. I mean yeah, it feels like a lot fifteen.
Speaker 7: Start the season on the road at New Orleans. That more coming up in Mike Chapel. You guys, sit tight. We'll be right back with you. Dex ninety three five one seven.
Speaker 4: Fan, The ride with jmv Y might be Music ninety three five and one oh seven five the Fan.
Speaker 7: We got a hustle on this four o'clock Howard. If you guys are watching via YouTube, check it out right here. Did you see me put this helmet on? I did, and barely fits in that right there.
Speaker 3: You went to go fix your hair right after did? Man, I was worried about it.
Speaker 7: I looked like you ever watched the Flintstones over there, Caleb, Yeah, I look like the.
Speaker 3: Great Gazoo when I put this thing on right here.
Speaker 7: I did a little bitty body in this big ass head right here.
Speaker 1: You need one of those practice things the players are wearing now to make it even bigger, you.
Speaker 7: Know, like the fixher Price toys that were like pegs that just have no arms. They look I look like Chris Hagen and all. I'm a big ahead of no arms.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: Mike Landis, Yeah, I know that. I think Chris Hagen and Mike Landis are related. Did you ever think about that? They both have little bitty arms right there from a Fisher Price toy box.
Speaker 3: There, it's a nice helmet.
Speaker 7: They're both gonna love me. That is badass right there. Casey Value is going to join us in here coming up in just a minute. But on the Andy Moore hun To Motive Group hotline, with obviously the Pacers schedule out, we've talked about that fever tomorrow inbound tomorrow at Pivot Balcony Bar high at Place with our friends from Herst and La Montes. You guys got to be there for that. We're going to have great guest at the five o'clock our let's size up tonight as we get started on twenty twenty six and the cold season with preseason game number one in Foxborough and Mike Chapple joins us. I gave about three and a half reasons why I'm going to pay attention later on tonight.
Speaker 3: Where do you start?
Speaker 6: Yeah? More than that, I think, because again, what we're gonna see one, I want to see how Anthony Richardson handles the offense, not so much how he plays but all the reasons that Shane Stikeen said that Daniel Jones won camp last year. Commanded the offense. You know before we pre snap all that, I want to see how he handles it. If I'm Mike Rabel, I'm throwing to blitz at him from the right side, because that's that's what Richardson did not pick up last year. That's what I want to see. I'm not expecting seventy present completions. I'm not expecting him to run a heck of a lot, but just just have control of the offense and then it's going to be I don't know how many starters play Jayalen Travis probably plays. I don't know, not very many. So how did the backup corners look? Moody Warts back has would have me a little concern that he stayed home because of irritation in the back. Those things can't linger. We all know that. And then has the offensive line to backup guys not as a group, but how does the backup center play? Dalton Tucker probably, and it's in the running back is the seth McGowan can he can he continue to play at a decent level because they need somebody to give JT an occasional heho.
Speaker 1: So Mike Chapel of CBS four and Fox with you dying on the Andy Morre Automotive Group pot line, is this about Richardson being a part of this team, about Richardson showing all or showing something at all, and hopefully for him being a part of another team.
Speaker 6: That's a hill I've been willing to die on that they need to move on, and I still I still would will believe that. But I'm convinced now that he's going to be here. There's been enough time barring an injury somewhere that might change somebody's you know, to give up a five form. I don't know, but I'm convinced he's going to be here. And if he's here, he needs to be your backup. He just does uh just hav him talk to people and you know, sort of in high places. I just think that they believe he's he's too much of an asset to let go. You're not going to save any money with him here or not here. It's it's the same. So I think he's here. That's why I just think he needs to play out to kind of ease any thoughts of on the field, and let's not have any dislocated pinkies because you don't pick up a blitz or whatever. H you know, I was talking to somebody. This would be easier if he was just a bad guy, if he was, you know, disruptive in the locker. He's not. He's a great guy to be around. He's still maturing, and he's twenty four for crying out loud, but I think it is so he's still he's still young by NFL standards, but he's got to prove that he can be the guy. If Jones gets hurt, hold the fort for a couple of games, or if it's a serious injury, hold the fort longer. And that starts tonight.
Speaker 7: So Mike Chappel, who's on the Andy Moore Automotive Group potline, joins US Colts Patriots tonight. Colt Spree game huddle with Me and Casey and Bill and Rick and Scottie, Jay and Corbin starts coming up at the bottom of the hour. So you think they've already made a decision on the back or is this meaningful with these two backups other than just hoping that maybe you can find somebody that would you know, give you something back for Anthony Richardson here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've we've been through these these so called open competitions for a position, and it's not been the case. Uh, maybe it's still as maybe it's still each each player has had good days and bad days Richardson and Leonard. Uh. I just think that Leonard will give you the better chance over a short period, maybe you know, over a longer period to win games. The thing is he's got such his extremes, He's got such a high ceiling and such a low floor. And if you're willing to, you know, deal with that, then okay with with with Leonard. You sort of his floors higher, but his ceiling is lower.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: But they need to I thought all along they needed to have a guy before ANOW. So he's getting more snaps in camp. They're taking that the other way and trying to give each guy enough. We'll know after the second preseason game. I would think at some point you gotta have a guy and in whichever guy is not the guy, he plays the third game. So that but this is all about the backup quarterback and four or five receivers they need. This will be the chance for these receivers, the tread Wells and the Westbrooks and all the other guys. Dulan I don't know if he plays much tonight, but here's your chance because the main guys aren't gonna play, so until they get another guy in here that these guys have got to have to step forward and show they could, you know, be the three, be the four if needed.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 7: You and I both have talked about this really until we've worn everybody out on it. The reason why they have not decided to go ahead and move forward because understandably they need it right now. I don't know if they feel like they don't, but they certainly do. And the fact that they have it is to me major concerning in the wide receiver category for this team.
Speaker 6: I I I as much as I'm sitting here today. Yes, I believe they're going to sign a guy, and I believe it's gonna be Keenan Allen. And I think it's the case of it's training camp. He knows the offense, he.
Speaker 7: Doesn't want to he doesn't want to jack around with it. Who's that Keenan Allen? He doesn't want jack around with camp at this point in camp?
Speaker 6: Probably, I mean there's probably a lot of guys out there.
Speaker 7: Are there financial terms, maybe the reasons why they're side stepping anything monetarily speaking, I.
Speaker 6: Don't I don't get now, maybe between half a miallion and a million here there, I don't know. He's not going to get a monster contract four million, five melli. I don't know. That's maybe that's high. This this this is the time of the year they get they get that that that you know, two three million, unless the team really something comes up and you really need a guy that might be out there. But I think this is a case of timing and right now the time he's not right for whatever reason, I will be I will be very surprised if Keenan Allen's not in here again. You know, he and Shean were together seven years, six or seven years with the Chargers. He had eighty catches last year with Justin Herbert. So if he comes in here and gives him what fifty sixty and step into Michael Pittman's role and then let the other guys be who they are with certainly more more targets for downs in for Peers. But the other day when I was in Cannon, But you've got practice going on. You've got Piers not practicing and Down's not practicing. I mean, does that send a shiver down a coaching sets that this could possibly be what they've got? So yeah, I do believe that's going to happen next week, in two weeks. I just I'll be very surprised. I don't think. I don't think you'll practice in Westfield, but I think I just think you'll be here.
Speaker 7: Offensive line wise, obviously we know who will be the mainstays here, but what about the depth, which with this team, as we followed, it is always.
Speaker 3: Going to be necessary. How good do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: And how much you think can be cultivated by tonight and the rest of the preseason and training camp moving up to the start of the reg of the season.
Speaker 6: With that in mind, that's what we've got to find out. I go back to the great Howard Mud and he was never trying to find a good second unit, you know, five guys. He was trying to find a good swing tackle, a guard that can play both guard spots and center. And that's what they need. They need to find out who the backup center is. You know, this just shows what happens when you when you get rid of your you don't resign your only ball state player, well you're in deep trouble when you don't resign Danny Pinner. I'm half joking, but he could play the three spots inside and he can play center. And now they've got to find out if Dalton Tucker or I think it's Jim Morrissey, and they've had the backup guy has had some problems with his nap, as has Richardson. So you know, is Blake freely and finally ready to step up and be that swing tackle? Uh to new too? Maybe, but you need you need to have. I'd love to have eight guys that I felt really good about and then nine or ten that you know, okay, if we get that low, we're not gonna be paralyzed. And right now they've got probably six if I put but but I but that's with Dalton Tucker at guard. Uh, and they've got to find a backup center again. When the times that Danny Pinner played center for Ryan Kelly, he played pretty well. So that's that's what we say. And it may be hard to judge that tonight when when you've got five different guys playing. You know, I think Jealen Travis plays time because he needs to. But that won't be the group. That won't be the unit. So you're gonna have guys sort of sort of not to where they might be moving forward. But you got to find those two or three guys who if something happened and something always like you said, something always happens, except for was it in twenty nineteen when everybody played every start, every game. That's that happens once every decade or two decades. So you need eight or nine guys, and right now they don't quite have that.
Speaker 7: Mike, I had Blake groupie on because I'm a groupie groupie, and I explained to him, I said, last time I had a kicker on, it was Matt Gay and he got the kiss of the show and it was bad luck. At that point, Blake was perfect during camp and since that point in time maybe not so much. So that is going to be a major focus starting tonight too, Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are you bigger than Blake Groupee? You might be.
Speaker 3: Well, I think my my, I don't want to say it.
Speaker 7: I feel bad because I made I kind of made fun of his Yeah, his stature a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's a little guy. He's got the record with a sixty yarder for crime.
Speaker 3: He's a little bit of guy.
Speaker 6: There's they're gonna split, you'll split it up again. I kind of favor having one kicker kick tonight and then the other kicker kicking next week.
Speaker 3: Will they do that though, or are they gonna split? And I know, and how will they hand it? Mike?
Speaker 7: The other thing I want to ask you this, because you have the experience, how do you think Shane Steikin is going to handle it? Will they push on trying to showcase, for example, Richardson or leonard In moments in those big plays, or will they go ahead and say, we got to figure out what these kickers are doing right now and utilize them instead.
Speaker 6: Of going fourth and sixth right and RUPI kick a fifty seven yarder or something like. That's a good point. That's why I would have a kicker kick all game tonight, because if you split it up, maybe maybe the guy in the second doesn't have chances or the same chances. Well, I thought there was a time when Brian Mason talked about splitting it up. But we'll see. He'll he'll have enough information and right now, Blake Groupie is statistically is the better kicker, and then you've got Schrader, who was having a great start and then he tore two need ligaments in his kicking knee, so they will get rid of a good kicker. We were talking on our podcast today on Fox fifty nine, is might you get a draft pick for one of these guys? I doubt it because teams rarely give up draft picks for kickers, but they will. They'll make the right choice because they've got two good kickers, and whether or not everybody agrees with their choice, we'll see. But this is like a good problem to have because both guys have proven in the league that they can kick.
Speaker 3: Who would you pick right now?
Speaker 6: Groupie? Meantime, I mean the numbers say Groupie, and you can't keep seeing, Well, Schrader's coming back from that knee injury. Yes, and Schrader's coming back from knee injury, so yeah, And that's too bad because Schrader was just knocking it out of the park at the time. But for his part, Groupie came in and didn't miss a kick, you know, So that's all you can ask for. And that's why I say, I don't think there's gonna be a wrong choice, but they will. There will have to be a choice made.
Speaker 7: Mike Chapel of CBS four and Fox fifty nine. He is on the Andy Moore Automotive Group pole line. Before I'll let you go here, anything else that stands out to you as far as what we're evaluating for this preseason game one tonight, No.
Speaker 6: I want to see if like for the second not tonight, but for the next next week where they play starters, some not Jones. Again. I've said to sort, you've got a better chance to play in put that helmet on. You can play.
Speaker 7: You know, you see it right here, I put it on that I look like the Great Gazoo from the flat Stones.
Speaker 6: And it needs to be worse because you need to put the guardian camp on because you don't want to get your bell wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's messing by my hair here, Mike, I can't.
Speaker 6: That's a look. That's a look for radio. As I say, uh so, But you know, I'm looking forward to night just to see how again how I don't care if they get their doors blown off. I just want to see him play well in certain positions.
Speaker 7: So Mike Chapel of CBS four Fox with me died all right, Uh Bob seeger cover?
Speaker 3: Is that this that's Friday?
Speaker 6: Right, that's that's tomorrow. I got everything as long as the weather man cooperates.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to be good, pal, what's it. I think you're going to be good both though.
Speaker 7: And my daughter went for the Fab four and the Beatles thing last Friday and loved every second of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen that before out there and it's it's outstanding. And and again we got get some daughter and alls going and and and my wife's going and we're looking forward to it well, and.
Speaker 3: You know, and we are.
Speaker 7: It was a pleasure to do it because you do so much for us in this station and uh we that we love doing stuff for you so especially stuff like that, so appreciate it. You got buddy, enjoy the game tonight later. Mike Chapel of CBS four and Fox fifty nine. He is on the Andy Moore Automotive Group potline. So kayleb, you're not running this event coming up later off tonight?
Speaker 3: A right, I am not. I am out of here. Do you see me wear this helmet right here? I hope the YouTube people say your hair. You can have messed up hair, everybody, that's what you have it.
Speaker 7: We grow here at dot Com or Big League Barbers would not allow me showing up with jacked up hair.
Speaker 3: No way, no way, shape or form. All right, hey, keep in mind this.
Speaker 7: We're going to go to the Colts pregame huddle here at the bottom of the hour. In fact, in under five minutes we're going to be going to the Colts pregame huddle.
Speaker 3: So yet we're going.
Speaker 7: To split the difference on the show and get Casey and Bill in studio, and then we're going to get Rick Venturi on here as well and get you set for countdown to kick off, and then everything is bad with Matt and Charles and the Gang and Larra as well. Get you set later on tonight for preseason game number one. Now, I should also remind you a couple of things today. We didn't get into this with Mike at all, But there are moving forward with the state of the arts, and the only thing in the history of the armpit, the state of the art outside of the Jacksons evidently is going to be the stadium. But that's what they're saying, but it is not. During its not concrete just yet. Don't get the ball flowed out because it's not concrete just yet. So you know, it will not be called the Indiana Bears, as so many unfortunate numb nuts felt that was going to be the case. Yesterday, one of our good friends chimed in with, I guess a couple of the local political leaders felt it was going to be the Indiana Bears. Come on, fellas, why don't you guys just text me and I'll tell you. I'll tell you what you guys, text Mike Braun and then Mike Braun will text me and I'll tell him what's actually going on.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 7: Concentrate on politics, all right, don't don't get off the road here, Come on, guys.
Speaker 3: So anyway, not the Indiana Bears.
Speaker 7: Pacers schedule released eleven nationally televised games, Caleb. At this point, we do not know the content provider locally for the Pacers just yet.
Speaker 1: I hope when we do find that out, maybe we can get our guy Austin Kart back on here, because I know he was great explaining it's real good buddy, But yeah, still waiting to see that. Who knows, I mean, like what I don't even know when that needs to be decided by, Like when are are we going to know?
Speaker 7: I guess they still have. They probably already know right now, they just haven't announced. I mean, you're going through negotiations to make sure you don't run people off. I would gather because which makes it a price tag is going to run people off. And I can just tell you it's not something that's going to be lost on them. If this is, for example, if the Zone is their carrier and it's thirty five dollars a month, people are not going to be down with that program. They're just not And I've sold them on this season and our guy Tyree Salaburton, so you got to be there so you can jack around with it.
Speaker 1: It makes me nervous that this still hasn't been decided. It's dragging on, you know, so.
Speaker 3: We'll see it happen, all right.
Speaker 7: So anyway, we got that no content provider just yet, but we know that there will be eleven nationally televised games.
Speaker 3: Would we say fifteen? Back to Becksy, I think over.
Speaker 7: The course of the season and they start seeing their first game on the road at New Orleans, the home opener It is going to be Green County all the time, everybody, Green County, Dusty May and the Dallas Mavericks. Green County is going to be up in this place for the home opener. Love it, Dusty May and the Dallas Mavericks. Tomorrow's show in front of the Fever in the Dallas game, Caleb tell everybody, we're going to have a special five o'clock. Now, we got plenty of Colts and Patriots recap on the way tomorrow, but five o'clock how is going to be really fun coming up tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Correct? It is Fever takeover.
Speaker 1: A couple weeks ago, Debbie Antonelli posited it, and it's happening.
Speaker 3: Pat Boylan will.
Speaker 1: Also be there, Kelsey Casper with a story remains to be seen, but what that will be.
Speaker 3: John Nolan will be like hanging around.
Speaker 7: But he's afraid that I'm too much of a bad influence and I might compromise the broadcast, which is probably savvy by him.
Speaker 3: He smalls you by him. All right, So there we go, Colts fans.
Speaker 7: Are we gonna be able to do the show live or we got to shut the whole YouTube thing?
Speaker 3: I believe the YouTube is getting shut down. It's a bummer right here. Look at me right here. Tune in on the app.
Speaker 1: Your car got it?
Speaker 3: Me and Casey and Bill and Rick.
Speaker 7: This is going to be your Colts pre game huddle party starter coming up here in just a couple of minutes. Hurst and Lamontes brings us to you. That is tomorrow. Hey, can you join us? It's going to be a party, Pat boylan w ad Tanelly. What's her name? Casper?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, field eights, yeah, field dates.
Speaker 7: We got a lot for tomorrow Pivot Balcony Bar, High Att Place downtown before the Fever game. Recap this game tonight and more tomorrow at Pivot Balcony Bar. We started three with ninety three five and one oh seven five fan the Colts pregame Model Straight at You Next