Speaker 1: Live from ball Hartbliner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 2: I admit to you that I don't know anything about dj A Carrington. What I know is she had the flagrant fowl against Sophie Cunningham in that WNBA game and she got ejected from the game, right And I know that people said, well, Sophie Cunningham, she did exactly the same thing last year and she got ejected.
Speaker 3: What's the big deal. Here's no big deal. It was a foul, it was a flagrant fowl and she got ejected.
Speaker 2: When Sophie Cunningham did it, it was a flagrant fowl and she got ejected.
Speaker 3: Makes perfect sense. The difference is.
Speaker 2: That Sophie Cunningham didn't then go to social media and claim white privilege. The racism and bigotry of the WNBA on full display, which has always been there, and they have not come to a reckoning too. That's all right, that's fine. The reckoning has come to them. It's time for the ladies to have to deal with that reality. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, guys, great to be with You. Find everything at Tony kats dot com.
Speaker 3: T O. N. Y k A t Z. That's how you spell my name.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz dot com and of course live streaming on YouTube and rumble.
Speaker 3: Check it out for yourself.
Speaker 2: Just go to Tony Kat's Tony Kats Today on either platform on the Twitter ex Tony Kats, Facebook, Tony Kats Radio. Ian As Canter and Royce White have declared for the WNBA draft. These are men who have taken a look at the rules and said, well, there's there's nothing here that says I can't declare for the WNBA draft. So I'm going to declare for the WNBA draft. I'm going to say, hey, I am I am of the lady folk, and.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm not even of the lady folks. I just identify and you don't get to ask me.
Speaker 3: What that means. You don't get to have any rules about this.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely joyous that this is happening. Allow me to further define joyous. Everything involving the idea that men think that they could be women is sick, is ugly, is meant to illness on display, and is horrifyingly bad. I don't believe in attacking the mentally ill. I also do not believe in buying into their nonsense. The political left did this. Not only did they believe in buying into the mental illness, they demanded that you bought into the mental illness as well, which is why everybody now has their pronouns on LinkedIn. I had somebody try to connect with me today on LinkedIn, and they have pronouns, and I said, no, thank you. I won't take anybody new. As a matter of fact, I ssh you go through, and I should get rid of everybody I'm connected to who uses pronouns. If you share your pronouns with me, why in the world would I want to be connected to you on LinkedIn. You're not interested in the work. You're not interested in working for me. You're not interested in working with me. You're not interested in what you actually do. You're interested in posturing. I don't need anybody who postures. I can find somebody who postures everywhere. I need people who could do the work. I need people who know how to work with content creators. I need to work with people who know how to get better results via social media. I don't need somebody who says my pronouns are they them?
Speaker 3: No? I don't want you. I don't want to work with you.
Speaker 2: You're not good enough to work with me because you're not focused on the right things.
Speaker 3: Not in the slightest The.
Speaker 2: WNBA should have dealt with this, just like they should have dealt with.
Speaker 3: The racism of their league. They didn't.
Speaker 2: In the Sophie Cunningham story, where she writes, Dejene Carrington writes white privilege, Well, this is a league that sees itself as a league for black women and gay women.
Speaker 3: It always has, it always has. I'll say it again, it always has. And they don't like the fact that Caitlin Clark has come to town. And they don't like the fact that Caitlyn Clark is popular.
Speaker 2: They absolutely cannot stand that it is popular, that she is popular. They can't stand that Sophie Cunningham would now be popular. Don't you know that that's not supposed to be. This is a league for this group and that group, but not those girls. The bigotry on full display and display from players and coaches and the league and the media, etc.
Speaker 3: Put that all to the side.
Speaker 2: Anybody who would say hashtag white privilege to fouling Sophie Cunningham and getting thrown out of the game. Is a fool, is someone not worth knowing, no leadership skills.
Speaker 3: No value to the league, no value to young women.
Speaker 2: And so I'm perfectly clear if you're a black woman who looks at that and says, yeah, good on her, My god, are you wrong? You just want the racial divide, you want it, And I think that's pretty weird. That's pretty ugly stuff. Now we get into the part two of the WNBA. They already have a bigotry problem, they've had one for years. The part two is this story that they can't define what a woman is and they've had two men declare for the WNBA draft. This also a Sophie Cunningham story, because this Sophie Cunningham story goes back to February when she was asked a question and she said, I think girls sports should be for girls, which is the most normal thing to say in the world. And it just got re released a couple weeks ago and everybody's been talking about it, losing their minds over it.
Speaker 3: What did we say right from the beginning.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm on the record. She did not say. Sophie Cunningham did not say anything remarkable. She said something normal. She said something rational. There was no need to comment on it other than that, And yet the left one to attack her and the right wanted to glorify her, and both were wrong. Girls sports should be for girl girls is the most normal thing ever. There's nothing new to it, nothing at all. But people decide to.
Speaker 3: Lose their minds, and then people want.
Speaker 2: To go out there and protest, like you're mad at Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 3: What you're mad at?
Speaker 2: And it seems very obvious And if the league doesn't want to address this, this is no concern of mine. You are upset that straight white women who are attractive to a lot of people are being noticed because you don't want the league to be about that.
Speaker 3: You can't stand that the league has any of that.
Speaker 2: You can't handle the fact you hate the fact that there might be attractive people in the league. Well, why didn't they notice these attracted people? Are that attractive people?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's because everybody's a racist. Fine, great, everybody's a racist. Do you feel better? Did that get you anywhere? Screaming that everybody is a racist did not get you charter flights? You were flying commercial screaming that everybody was a racist, didn't get you sponsors. Now you've got sponsors. Screaming everybody was a racist. Didn't get you sold out arenas. Now you have sold out arenas. When the Indiana Fever and Caitlin Clark and Sophie Cunningham come to town, oh in a whole host of other players, I will keep saying it for as long as I can. Eliah Boston has been fantastic for that team in a lot of ways, A great pickup in the draft, and dear Lord, get her the ball more often I'm in Indiana, I pay a little bit of attention to the Fever. I can't say this about other teams. You can't. You don't accept the fact that somebody doesn't.
Speaker 3: Look like you is popular. Maybe those people being.
Speaker 2: Popped will get other people to notice the people you want them to notice. Great, terrific, wonderful, But now you can't even describe what a woman is.
Speaker 3: Your rules WNBA.
Speaker 2: When Sophie Cunningham said this and the league decided to get split on this, and coaches like from the Minnesota Links decided to wear shirts that say trans kids belong?
Speaker 3: What do you mean belong?
Speaker 2: The coach of the Golden State Valkyries. Sports is about belonging.
Speaker 3: No it's not.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Say of XXXY Athletics said it correct. This is about the elites. This is about the elites. The last thing about this is not inclusive at all. It's totally exclusive. This is a very special club. But they wouldn't say that this is a league for women. They wouldn't stand up for women. You didn't like what Sophie Cunningham said, Okay, fine, I don't know what she said is weird, odd or strange.
Speaker 3: It was totally normal.
Speaker 2: But now, when confronted with this, you won't even say, look, this is a women's league and there's a difference between women and men.
Speaker 3: You won't say it. So don't blame this on Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Blame this on the coach of the Lynx, Sashryl Reeves, and blame this.
Speaker 3: On the coach of the Golden State Valkyrie Nicasi.
Speaker 2: They're the ones who did this, and all of those people who decide to scream and yell about Sophie Cunningham, they created this situation. And so you've got enes Canter also known as enes Canter Freedom and Roy Swhite, who I know nothing about saying they're going to enter the draft.
Speaker 3: Because there's nothing that.
Speaker 2: Is in there that can be utilized to question him him understanding he's a man.
Speaker 3: Please accept This formal.
Speaker 2: Document is my official written notification to the Women's National Basketball Association my voluntary decision to enter the player pool for the twenty twenty seven and WNBA Draft consistent with the current league collective Bargaining Agreement. I am submitting this notice to exercise my draft rights and to affirm that I at least at twenty two years old and I have no remaining intercollegiate eligibility. As required, I request that the WNBA League Office verify I receipt of this document and direct any future communication to my personal email address listed above. Thank you for your official processing and my registration into the twenty twenty seven draft pool. Respectfully submitted this sixth day of August twenty twenty six. They can't explain what a woman is in the WNBA, and now they're having a meeting to do just that. WNBA Commissioner Kathy Ingelbert, is it Ingelbert Ingelbrecht, isn't it Inglebrecht?
Speaker 3: So what I thought it was? The commissioner, Yeah, it's ingobrect. Thank you. The commissioner puts out a memo that says, I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Reach out to share how we are approaching these conversations at the league office, and to thank those of you who have responded to questions from the media with thoughtfulness and professionalism. We recognize that this is a complex and nuanced topic, and we will continue to have important conversations with all of you and the Players Association in the weeks and months ahead. We also plan to givene additional discussions and offer listening sessions for any team leaders who would like to participate. Your perspectives and feedback are invaluable, and I appreciate those who have already reached out to share their thoughts. It's not nuanced and it's not complex. Djna Carrington is a bigot, and the league is chock full of bigots who hate the fact that white women are seeing success. They hate it. That's on them, not on me for noticing. You can send me any email you want, Go right ahead, knock yourselves out. You want to send me some hate mail, feel free. Let's send it to Mark Levin at yahoo dot com. Don't want to hear your crap blame her for being a bigot. That's on the racism side, not complex, not nuanced, on the side of what makes a woman, not complex and not nuanced. That you say it's a complex and nuanced topic, Kathin Ingelbrecht, makes you the problem commissioner because you can't say what is so obvious.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between women and men. Men not women, and men are not welcome in this league.
Speaker 2: Can't say the words. You can't say the words. You're so afraid of the players. You're so afraid of the coaches. You're so afraid, afraid, seemingly of the ownership. You're so afraid of the fans. You're so afraid to not be invited to the Christmas party that you can't say there's a difference between women and men. You can't speak the truth. You have been broken.
Speaker 4: They control your speech, they control your honesty, they control your decency. You're so afraid of them, you are so afraid. You can't say no inenus canter. You can't join because you're a man, and this is the league for women. Have a nice day. The W stands for women. There's a difference between men and women.
Speaker 2: And just because Katanji Brown Jackson, Supreme Court justice is too stupid to note the difference. Doesn't mean we are of course we're smarter. Then it's Supreme Court justice.
Speaker 3: You can't do it.
Speaker 2: Leftist women can't stand up for women. Neither can leftist men. They can't stand up for women. And when they do, they get ostracized, they get pushed to the side, they get called turfs or whatever bloody heck term they want to put out there.
Speaker 3: For JK.
Speaker 2: Rowling and Martina and to Rachelovo, who's wrong in a bunch of things, but not on this.
Speaker 3: I don't care how much pain, how much pain.
Speaker 2: They feel. I don't care how upset they get. By the way, it's Engelbert, not engel Brecked. I don't know why I get that, and I apologize. Kathy Engelbert's b e r T. Kathy engel Breckt is someone completely different. She's the commissioner. She can't say this, she cannot say the basics. The control the left has over these people, control their thoughts, control their speech, so much so that they can't say the basic truths.
Speaker 3: And at that moment you.
Speaker 2: Realize that Atlas Shrugged was a really good book. I'm just gonna sit back, eat some popcorn and watch. I'm gonna watch them just absolutely destroy themselves, just absolutely devour themselves.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is shameful. We'll see if they figure it out. But two guys declaring for the w n B A because you know the w NBA wants this and now they've got it. Oh oh, those must be some great meetings. This is Tony Kats today. I was discussing the DSA earlier and I think, I mean, I part of me thinks I should save this for for three more things. But it's gonna all lead into a conversation about what exactly.
Speaker 3: Is happening in the mid terms. I mean, I hate to to break this to people. I don't mean to scare.
Speaker 2: Anybody with with with this kind of commentary, but you all, you all understand that we are officially in midterm election season. What don't boom me. I didn't do anything wrong. Don't get upset with me. It's August. The election is November third. We are in it. The kids went back to school. That is the firing pistol. We are in election season, and how is it that they see victory? Where do their victories come from. If this is the kind of stuff that the leader of the Democratic Socialists, which is now controlling the party, is putting out into the world.
Speaker 5: Tended on October eighth pro Palestinian Prohamas rally, which many people saw as a justification of the October seventh attack, and some of her tweets have been extremely ugly on this score. A do you fully support her in all these activities and what she said to say?
Speaker 6: I think dari Alisa can speak for herself, certainly, and I think she's apologized for some pieces of that and not forth sending that really unapologetic about other pieces of that.
Speaker 3: And do you support her yourself in that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do you support the murder of twelve hundred, the rape of women, the women, the setting of children on fire.
Speaker 3: That's the dsay. I'm Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Three more things, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, guys, it's great to be with you.
Speaker 3: So here's how we work. Three more things.
Speaker 2: These are things that should be front page news, but because of all the things on the front page, doesn't make the front pages. So I bring these things to you. These are stories that you should know. Of course, we've got a ran on the front page and President Trump is we're in a low key now, we're in the low key war with Iran. I don't know what that's supposed to mean at all. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with that information.
Speaker 3: Low key. I'm we're just gonna.
Speaker 2: Keep up the the sanctions and we're gonna keep the economic pressure on. But that's it. See, this is in the hope that we've got some good solid oil prices going on. They're all up today. All the barrel price stuff is up today, having right, you know, at least in the midday, being.
Speaker 3: Up over eighty dollars a barrel.
Speaker 2: But if that's that's why the President wants to play it, fine, Just don't tell me that a deal is coming, because a deal is never coming.
Speaker 3: There's no one to make a deal with.
Speaker 2: Then you have Columbia with a seven point four magnitude quake. The early estimates has seventy three people dead, and I think that that's going to be a number based on what they're already showing in the imagery, some churches collapsing in on themselves right there. It could be that it avoided really populous areas. But this number can grow forty eight hundred people in this community where the epicenter was, but seven point four is going to be felt across.
Speaker 3: The region for sure. While more on that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Todd Blanche confirmed as the Attorney General. The vote was fifty to forty nine. As we discussed it would be right here, fifty to forty nine is the vote. Why because you had Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski vote no. That would have made it fifty one forty nine. Then you had Mitch McConnell, who has not been in the Senate. He is now at home recovering after being in a rehab center from I don't actually know what.
Speaker 3: He did not vote.
Speaker 2: Therefore, no tiebreaker was needed from the Vice President of The vote was fifty to forty nine, and Todd Blanche is the attorney general. There should have been no one, no one at all who voted against.
Speaker 3: Todd Blanche. There was just no need for it, no reason for it.
Speaker 2: If Merrick Garland can be confirmed, Todd Blanche could be confirmed, then you have the Senate of voting to not shut down the government. They voted to have a continuing resolution through December, going past the midterms. Avoiding us all together now sending it to the House for their vote. I guess Democrats decided that there was going to be no value in a shutdown. Maybe they saw that the shutdown didn't really do them, didn't do them well, didn't make their life worthwhile or valuable, didn't give them a good bit of a political life. I mean, I'm happy. I'm happy that the shutdown is going to be avoided. Then you have an interesting note about a billboard in New York.
Speaker 3: There's this billboard that.
Speaker 2: Is in New York and if you see it, you'll note that the billboard is an Arabic but the billboard is put up by the city.
Speaker 3: Of New York. Why in the world would there be this billboard.
Speaker 2: That is in Arabic from the city and that has something to do with some I don't know, like a subway card or something like that. But as got noted, twenty two point seven percent of New Yorker speaks Spanish, Chinese is five point four percent, Russia is two and a half, and Golli is two point one. Yiddish is one point one, Hebrews point six, and Korean point five Arabic point four.
Speaker 3: Why is the billboard in Arabic going up. Why why is this happening? Why is this happening?
Speaker 2: From Zaron Mamdani, I I think people have ideas and thoughts and concepts on conquering and and and I must really uh push back against those people who want to pretend that somehow it's wrong to notice society, it's wrong to notice Islamic history. It's not wrong to notice. Christopher Hitchens was talking about this stuff years ago regarding Islam, that this is not a religion, it's a political system and it is meant for conquest. And I'm sorry if anybody who is Muslim is offended. The reality is reality, history is there. You can scream about apak in Israel all you want. Wars got started with Israel. Israel won them, took some of the land, then gave the land back. You don't have an argument. Islamists take land and believe it's their land for forever, and walk through society's engaging in the desire of conquest.
Speaker 3: This is not new, this is what they are moved to do. So thus the reality.
Speaker 2: And when the conquest comes, of course, everybody has to do what they say, and you have to live by their rules, otherwise you get taxed something called the jizya.
Speaker 3: J i z ya. It's a political system. It's not a religion. You have to stop thinking of it like a religion. Not angry.
Speaker 2: Just stating a fact that it is incompatible with Western civilization is a fact. It's not even a surprising fact. There's nothing new about it. There's no like, I didn't say anything shocking.
Speaker 3: It just is.
Speaker 2: And so when Nancy Mace puts out that Muslim shouldn't be elected, people are so absolutely offended.
Speaker 3: Nancy Mace doesn't do a good job of explaining anything. She doesn't. I think that she's a woman who had opportunities.
Speaker 2: And she let the opportunities slip her by and decides to be just a little too nutty. Margie Taylor Green exactly the same, just a different kind of nutty. Are we going to pretend that there isn't an issue taking place, that we're not seeing the Islamist desire to do away with Western civilization and somehow there should be changes to this. We have seen this in spots of Michigan, We've seen this in spots in Texas. It is a political system that simply cannot be trusted is incompatible with the Republic, so therefore it can't be.
Speaker 3: That's that is it.
Speaker 2: You can't tell me that the Islamist is not an issue, but Waco was.
Speaker 3: Those people were just living their lives, dude.
Speaker 2: We can have a deep conversation about Waco, like we gotta have a deep conversation about Ruby Ridge. But they were Americans and they just didn't want to participate in what the rest.
Speaker 3: Of us were doing.
Speaker 2: I have noticed that the Islamist also does not want to participate in what we're doing, but somehow we can't notice.
Speaker 3: That's that's pretty mad, that's pretty nutty. But it isn't the only thing that I've got.
Speaker 2: There is a fascinating story about gen Z and in New York, The New York Post went and talked to some twenty somethings about cigarettes, and it turns out that cigarettes are considered cool.
Speaker 3: By gen Z. Why is that?
Speaker 2: It's because they want to be connected to something. They want an actual experience, They want to be a part of something. I was telling the story earlier that my oldest we were in a thrift store and there was a stereo system didn't have the individual components where all the components were put together, the old Sony ones, you know, and you couldn't afford the individual components, so you got this and it had the five CD carousel and had the two cassette players that had a small equalizer. He was mesmerized, couldn't figure out how the cassettes worked. So I hit eject into the slow open and he was like, oh, that's amazing, and then he went he plugged it in and was able to open the carousel. He's like, the thing spins and it's you can put all the distance up.
Speaker 3: And why were we in the thrift story? He was buying CDs.
Speaker 2: Because it's tactile and it's connected, and this generation is exhausted by all things digital in all places. They want that connection. We've talked about it before. Smoking. Now my oldest has said, I have no interest in smoking, but admittedly it looks cool. And I said, if you're smoking cigars, yes, everything else can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not down with that. And also if I said this earlier too, give me ten gen.
Speaker 2: Zers who want to have a cigar one on one class and I will host it.
Speaker 3: I will take care of it.
Speaker 2: I will do cigars one on one with gen Z happy to put that together. They want connection. I think it's great. No, I don't think smoking cigarettes is great. I'm not going to be the guy who's down for that.
Speaker 3: But I think that.
Speaker 2: They want connection, that they want to be a part of something. They want something real in their lives and not just some stupid screen amazing, absolutely spectacular.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I have got a lot of hope and a lot of faiths for gen z I do. I don't think they're radicalized, although some are. I don't think they're ridiculous so the some are. I think a lot of them just want to be able to have something real in their lives.
Speaker 3: And man, I think there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot that can be discussed with them. I think they could see if you want something real, the Left ain't offering that kittens, not at all. If you want to do something also, that's good for you. You gotta fight the data brokers where they are, and you got to do that withincognate, because you've got to file on the Internet that is chock.
Speaker 3: Full of all of your information.
Speaker 2: It's got your name and address and your email address, it's got your medical records, it has your kids' names, and it gets utilized against you. In those phishing scams, you know those text messages where someone knows way too much about you and they want you to send money.
Speaker 3: Or do this.
Speaker 2: The scam calls the data brokers. It's a multi billion dollar industry. Your file gets collected, it gets packaged to gets sold, all of it legal, and you get scammed. Scammers taking advantage of American citizens to the tune of twenty billion plus dollars each and every year.
Speaker 3: These scammers are prepared. You have got to fight back.
Speaker 2: You do that within Coogni I n cogn I, in Cogniti dot com slash Cats. They're the ones who go to the data brokers and say delete this file, your file so it can't be utilized against you. And if any of that information creeps back online and Cogniti is there to get it gone from the data brokers again. It's an on, NonStop battle and in Cogni wins it. Go to Incogniti dot com slash Cats, Katz use promo code cats to get sixty percent off right now in Cognit dot com slash cats and Cogniti dot com slash cats get sixty percent off. Take your private life off of the market. Tony Katz Tony Kats today, We'll be a right back. We really do think there is something to this idea of as we're in midterm season. I mean, this is it. Primaries are basically Dyna mean, you've still got Wisconsin this week, a couple of small things, but.
Speaker 3: Everybody's in it. We're in midterm season.
Speaker 2: The midterms are November three, Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, and I take a look at generic balloting. I'm gonna get more into this. Democrats are up a little bit plus seventh the generic ballot.
Speaker 3: Then again, they.
Speaker 2: Told us that Abduel say Ed was up like thirteen against Haley Stevens.
Speaker 3: He won by one. So maybe the posters are wrong, And maybe the.
Speaker 2: Reason they're wrong is because there's madness like this, this conversation that ross doubt that had.
Speaker 7: Are you listening or overweighting the votes of younger people or assigning the youngest eligible voters proxy votes for the unrepresented children of our country? So those are edg why not assign them to those children's parents? Well, because there's a divergence of interest between parents and children, and I think it's likelier that young people, not people who are raising families will have the best insight into the interests of children, whereas you, if you were awarded five I think that as I think it's absurd to imagine that a twenty four year old recent college graduate has a better assessment of the interests of my own children than I do. And I say this with all due respect to twenty four year old recent college graduates of.
Speaker 3: Whom I hope to be the parent of in nine years or so.
Speaker 7: I think parents generally confuse the interests of their family with the interests of their children.
Speaker 2: That's the left, the person saying that's deaf, that's Roth Dathat formerly The New York Times, now with sixty minutes.
Speaker 3: But that's the left.
Speaker 2: You don't have your children's best interest at heart, So therefore we.
Speaker 3: Have to take it away from the parent, because we have to have the children's best interest at heart.
Speaker 2: Who's we people you want to let near your children?
Speaker 3: How do you expect to win elections like this? That's the question. I'm Tony kat