Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to another episode of The Frames per Second Podcast. My name is Ken to me and joining me on the show, I got Rob, Mike and Spike.
Speaker 1: Yeah what U said, Rob, It sound like a B instead of D. It may we're talking about Marvel Zombies.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's we're in spooky season. You know, it's the month of Halloween. So this is when they kind of yeah released some of their you know, themed products, even though this one probably wasn't part of that rollout. They were talking about Marvel Zombies, of course, and it dropped. They dropped all four episodes on September twenty four, twenty twenty five. Oh yeah, even though it was originally scheduled for October third. So I just want to kind of give us some back information on this show. So back in twenty twenty four, they kept moving the release date around and it was expected in twenty twenty four, but it got delayed toward overlapping with Agatha all along, and that's how we ended up here in September of twenty twenty five. This is part of Face Sits of the MCU for those that keep up with this, and it continues the timeline alternative timeline from what If, specifically the episode the Whatef Zombies episode, which dropped in twenty twenty one, and it's about a bunch of power superpower zombies. It has a mom of the Laney, Dominique Thorne, Haley Stanfield, Todd Williams, Florence Pugh, random part. So most of the actors from the original cast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And so far the number is pretty good.
Speaker 2: It became the most streamed series on Disney Plus in over thirty countries during its first few days, being in Gray's Anatomy, and was among the top ten US streamed originals for the week en Ding September twenty eight.
Speaker 1: That's all I was gonna ask, was just in Marvel or just in general? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so it's it's performing well, So let's see if.
Speaker 1: It was received well by our steam panel.
Speaker 4: I didn't see much advertising everybody, they didn't have much chromo, but it because you didn't even know it was out, neither did I remember.
Speaker 1: And it's the most stream and that's that's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it was one of those surprised Beyonce style drops and people just ran to watch it.
Speaker 1: Did you like it, Mike, I love this, Thank you all right, man.
Speaker 3: I didn't love the I think I liked the Whatsaif episode because I had to go back and rewatch it. I liked that, But it was like halfway through this episode, I was like, this shit is really fucking good. I don't know what Marvel has drank lately, but they're they're getting back.
Speaker 1: So nah, I really liked this senior respect. No, you know, he's not like that. I didn't know what was going on. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't known of the people into the third episode, I didn't know how this mattered in the real Marvel world. It was just like, may, why am I watching this? No idea? What was going on like this? It doesn't it stuff that he would need context? Context?
Speaker 1: I think so, because remember.
Speaker 3: The What's If episode dropped us in that world. Oh no, that's not true. What SAP episode did give us a little bit of context.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know who the Queen of the Day is. I don't know, but we didn't either.
Speaker 1: They show you it was, but why does she matter? Like is this?
Speaker 5: Does this have anything to do with.
Speaker 1: The real Marvel?
Speaker 2: So I get that part, like would confused how it works in the existing world and not, so you didn't know it was an alternate time. I should have told him, Yeah I didn't. I was like, just watch it as a show. That's a show.
Speaker 1: You didn't like.
Speaker 5: Your stuff was cool, and they're like the fighting stuff was cool, like did not know who's going on?
Speaker 1: But I mean, but you were able to follow the the just the store. I don't care about who those people? Who is the girl? Stories fight? It was fine, but I would see.
Speaker 5: That's that's why I like world building in context more when I'm watching shows or movies, like, yeah, that's I don't know what's going on? Care about got going on? You gotta put yourself in his shoes, Well, both of y'all gotta put yourself in because.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about this world either have enough this whole like, but we don't know anything that happened prior to Like we're all just thrown into marvels.
Speaker 1: If you know the movies, then you know the people, none of them. But he doesn't know. He doesn't know the movies. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: No, you don't watch the mainstream, you don't watch black Panthers, the Black Black Panther or like end Game.
Speaker 1: He don't watchers.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you watch Black Panther End Game Inspider Man, you know ninety five.
Speaker 1: I liked the episode three because I knew you to college. I mean, the Black Panther Finally some people that I know.
Speaker 3: Stuff does make I see why you would be confused for the first two episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I did like the ending three and four.
Speaker 5: Who iron Heart, I wouldn't know because I didn't watch that. I get. I get. I'm with Mike. This ship was really good. I was just like, is this really just good?
Speaker 4: Like I was, And I was a little concerned because I know y'all didn't like the Wakanda joint and I was just like, man, like I was really curious to see if y'all like this. I'm like, damn, many kind of like this one, like come on, but nah, man oh man. The pacing the story, like everything was just so good, Like I was just like, damn, they are really killing this right now and then didn't leave any like filler. It was just so everything was just so on point and just kept the pace going just quick enough, like I don't know, man, they did a really good job on this. Yeah, I hate that you don't have the context because it is really good.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: Him not knowing Kala Khan would change the context of the fire show. Yeah, I Getike didn't love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we got the guys that were fighting and stuff because yeah, you don't know Bishop. Yeah, you weren't on rerep with Reread because that's we start with them.
Speaker 5: We didn't watch the the Moonnight. He didn't see that, so you don't know who h Yeah yeah, yeah, but you don't know the person that the entity, the y inside of it. Like so yeah, man, man, it was so good. They tied so many things. How this affect the regular It doesn't. Yeah, it does a side story, got it? Yeah it doesn't. Yeah for me, Like I loved it. I thought it was great the first episode hooked. By the time I was like, oh my god, they better keep this going. Like it was so great because you know, like I just mentioned over with those three characters, I don't know why I thought you were on our heart.
Speaker 1: It's not for kids.
Speaker 5: Nah, it's definitely want to cart some of the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're you know, survivors. We end up.
Speaker 2: This is why I think also that well never mind because Marvel has kind of there's this conversation about everything kind of connect So I understand like you would walk in with that mindset, but you know, and especially not being familiar with the characters, but you know, it's a zombie apocalypse and they're trying to survive, and all three of them are together, and you know, they're just on this mission to uh, you know, because they have this little thing that that's trunk and they're trying to get the new assbar all those so so, and then they run into they kind of sort of build the world a little bit where you kind of walk through the world through their eyes and they come through this big thing that hole through built through it and they were like who.
Speaker 1: Built that or whatever?
Speaker 2: And then they go into and then you run into and I had to look this up because I didn't know who the hell she was fighting. Carrol Danvers and Icarus fighting they called the War of the Guys in the Sky and one of the first action scenes that we really see when they're being attacked by the zombies and whatever.
Speaker 1: The Hawt girl thought she was gonna take out Carol Dampers.
Speaker 3: Well she had she had that trick arrow.
Speaker 1: Yes, the trick arrow.
Speaker 3: Probably she thought that that was gonna work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bruh Spike when she got centerted, bro Like that didn't shock you. You didn't know she was, Like, I just thought it was running. I ain't know if she's an apot character, like, okay, cool, but.
Speaker 1: I felt like it was.
Speaker 2: And you know, I felt like it did a good job of sitting in the tone like anybody can get it.
Speaker 5: The patient was good. I mean, I don't think you did it. I disagree with that. I don't think they did a good job of sitting a tone where anybody could get it. I always feel like, and I've said this about Marvels so before, I always feel like if you don't know, then you're not actually able to enjoy the story because you got to have contexts because all of it does line up together. So me already feeling like yeah, then being dropped into this world with even less context with this one not knowing it ain't the main timeline or whatever it may be. But I mean, again, some of the animation, all of the stuff, the story was good. I just was always like I always mostly am with Marvel wondering like, Okay, what am I supposed to But no here to understand this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm glad it was four episodes thirty minutes long. Did you guys like how when they jumped over and were hiding from the attack and the zombies were in the back and turned around and was about to attack them when.
Speaker 1: They kind you see the light? Yeah, like, man, that was so good. Yeah, it was our first time. Actually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were turned around. They were looking at the Battle of the Sky like.
Speaker 4: And they went into this little bunker and they didn't look behind him, but it was zombies behind him and you saw him like getting closers as like.
Speaker 1: They didn't realize they were yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and one of them was they was about to get them, and then something happened, some explosions.
Speaker 1: I think some boat energy bolt to something.
Speaker 2: Kamala had to protect themselves, but I don't know, like I think that for those you guys are very familiar with them taking re read and Kate Bishop off the board in the first episode that was I wasn't expecting.
Speaker 1: I wasn't expecting that, but I knew, I knew really wasn't dead. Well, how did you know that? Because they didn't show her die. We should come back at the end food they didn't show die.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you finish the last episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know what happened in the last episode, right, Okay, I guess we'll get there. Yeah yeah, but yeah, they didn't show her die. They showed Kate Bishop get sucking and then re re sent uh Kamala Khan on with the that's right with Friday and then she went back to that. Right, you're right, but they didn't show her guys, and you know what.
Speaker 4: And I thought that same thing in the moment, but I forgot by the time I got.
Speaker 1: To the I was like, oh, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool, yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: The god fuck the fuck that's funny at the episode four, so you can be yo, it was a lot happening.
Speaker 2: By the time we got to the fourth episode, like this ship was insane, like a glitch.
Speaker 1: You never saw that part. He didn't. Damn that's crazy. Hold on, we'll get we get there.
Speaker 2: But now I thought this first episode was really good, you know, you know, with them fighting, and I was really surprised when Blade Night showed up.
Speaker 1: Well before we get to Blade go ahead, do it like you do me because because I thought Hawky was dope.
Speaker 4: Like, I thought that was interesting that he had like cognitive skills, like because he wasn't just a zombie. He actually could fucking aim, hunt and all that. He still was kind of like hawkey.
Speaker 3: Remember they were all like that, what you mean, did you go back and rewatch the what if episode?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't go back and watch I had to remember, And yet they were all like that, the Iron Man could still do his thing, and oh yeah, that's what That's what made this so good is that they're not just like they're superheroes. They still have their superpowers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do like about the you know, the Marble zombies as well.
Speaker 1: It makes the dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah I agree. But yeah, Blade Knight shows up. I could have swore. I thought that was watching.
Speaker 1: You mean his voice or the likeness the voice. I thought the likeness was definitely him, the likeness, but the voice sounded like him too, so that was just something.
Speaker 5: The guy dude, Todd Williams, who's it's all I know?
Speaker 1: He is black is black face. I thought he turned down the Blade movie.
Speaker 3: He was supposed to be Blade, but then I guess the movie was canceled because they looked like yes, So that that kind of makes me think that they're still gonna do something with him as Blade. I guess we'll have to see. But yeah, that's when that that. It was that moment where I stopped and I was like, oh, shoot.
Speaker 1: I think this is actually good.
Speaker 3: I think Marvel might actually fucking nottside of the park because that was such a dope idea to put the Moonnight essence with kan Hue into Blade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, and I love that that character that was one of my favorite characters in the series Late Night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was really Late Night.
Speaker 5: So it's like a combination of Moonlight, which was a Marvel series and Blade, which.
Speaker 1: You watch, you might like it. Mo Night is really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, check it out. But yeah, Late Knights say it was Kamala. And then they head over to the Shield base which is in Ohio, and they walk up and then there's a bunch of zombies just controlled man and it was interesting because she was like, yo, they're still human so they could control them. So that was that ship was dope as fun. And then they get in there and yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it felt like when they had the walkers in front of the prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship was tight, yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was like and they just kind of, you know, parted and they just walked through. Yeah all that she was the same. But that's when we run into uh, the rest of the crew Melina, Alexei, Elena and the Russian soldier.
Speaker 5: It was that guy's name from Alexei Alexei yeah ship damn yeah, Alexei spiral name.
Speaker 1: Oh it's cold Man, the red red, Red Red Guardian. Yeah, Red Guardian.
Speaker 4: You remember them from Thunderbolts, the Red Guardian Malin Uh, the Russians, the Russian.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, Yeah, so yeah, you're familiar with him because he was still as goof yourself and she like that.
Speaker 1: But I think he had to dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but man, this part all the way to the end, when they got in there, talked about the transmitter that didn't need to get to space. And then when they got attacked because we had zombie that yep, yep.
Speaker 3: And she got caught in the last one in the episode.
Speaker 5: Okay, I started go back from Marston and I just hadn't had I just didn't have time.
Speaker 3: It puts a lot of things in the context that I couldn't remember.
Speaker 2: Probably go back to she's leading the attack and they rival scene and she just bro that it was hard man, Yeah, that it was dope. Who's that other amphibian looking creature?
Speaker 1: I thought that was? That was I could not think that was. I cannot think of the name the big dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole thought at the end, Yeah yeah, okay, okay, I was like, I know it was a a a which is why I said amphibia, but I cannot think of the name.
Speaker 1: Save me, save my life.
Speaker 2: But no, this whole action sequence from when they showed up all the way to their fighting, what did you guys think about that?
Speaker 1: Because this is a lot happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was wild too. Yeah, that's that's what. That's what I thought. Was really dope about this, Like you really didn't understand he really couldn't tell they were gonna be able to win this. Like like I said all the time, a good villain makes a good show or movie or whatever. When when when the villain is like you don't like, how is he gonna win? And that's what I kept feling, like, I'm like, yo, how are they gonna win this? I could not see how they could how they could win. So yeah, when they had that.
Speaker 2: Wave of it took out the first Yeah, I forgot what the number they were, but.
Speaker 1: Oh, Captain America. They threw his ass in there.
Speaker 3: He yeah, he got chopped in half of the y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was right, right, right, he was. He's a minute though, he was like that dude watched that fight. He had no legs, that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah nah, yeah he was a minute. So yeah, Captain America. And this ship was crazy, so yeah, that was good.
Speaker 2: Like, oh that man, that Captain America fight surprises ship out of me and I'm like, man, if you don't kick that little thing, man, Captain America, half a body is still fucking Yes he was.
Speaker 1: That's only around on the ground hideing behind the shield.
Speaker 4: Still had covert ship going on, so he would know how to get up, you know, high around crazy like he was still Captain America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, And the action sequeens and they did like all of it, and it made sense that that's how it was fighting. Mike, what did you think about when blade? Uh, that was the best part. That was the best part.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the girl's name, I can't remember. She was from the one that kept disappeared. Oh yes, you know.
Speaker 3: That died at the beginning of Thunderboltoiler. I can't think of her name. But it's not task Masters. It's not a test masking, that's not that's not the task master.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she was a woman.
Speaker 3: No, it's a task master. It's the girl from from can't something ghost Well either way, when she showed up, I said, oh, they asked trouble. I forgot about blade. Blade was like bing bing bing bing, yes, And then when he fucking got her asked and split her in half. I was like, that's my blade.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 3: I would have liked for probably still to be Wesley's nipes.
Speaker 1: But that's all.
Speaker 3: That's But nah, that whole fight, that whole fighty.
Speaker 1: I camember how they ended up killing cap.
Speaker 3: Though it was Yeah, he squished him on his back, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, that which I surprise Captain bite him on the net.
Speaker 2: He was trying to buy him. Oh that's why he couldn't him through the armor through because he he been his foot or something like that. But he couldn't bite through the book.
Speaker 1: But that was good. He did get through him. No, No, that was somebody else that yeah, yeah, but nah, that that that it was that scene.
Speaker 2: Like when I saw that ship, I was like, oh kid, bro, I was like, Okay, this ship is amazing.
Speaker 1: And then we have to get that Blade movie. Now, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: That's hard blading this that we have to get that movie.
Speaker 5: Ke hitting it because they did them Wolverine and and Deadpool. He was in that and people were going crazy with Blade and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was Wesley though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I'm just saying I feel like they keep hitting that Blade. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Remember that Blade, So there's only one Blade yep.
Speaker 1: Either way they have. Yeah, I love Blade.
Speaker 2: He was so great this version of Blade, even though it's Blade and construt with moon Night or whatever, it was still dope.
Speaker 1: And that's all it did was dope.
Speaker 2: Just build like excitement for actual real Blade fucking series. Like yeah, they and to use my uh use Ali's face? Yeah, Like I don't know man that I think that gives him leverage. But I think it's the writers.
Speaker 1: That's having an issue. Yeah what you mean?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but anyway, what you guys think about the death, So Molina sacrificed himself in this.
Speaker 1: One, yea, the mother the mother. Yeah, yeah, I didn't care about her.
Speaker 4: I didn't either, but it was still an impactful scene because of the father, the great job of the deaths, and like how it showed the impact on the significance of them and they showed it impact on the characters in there. I like Spike with here your schedule, your little bit shit, Spike like that ship.
Speaker 1: Yes that so overall, Spike.
Speaker 2: Just damn, that's tough talking to you because you enjoy it. That's why the job that first episode was amazing. It really wasn't think was gonna be honest because it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I mean he huh kick him no no, no, no, no, I'm just saying he feel like you need a context, go kick the ball.
Speaker 2: But when we moved to episode two, so I think there was a good tone set of episode one.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, Okay, let me see how they do episode two.
Speaker 2: And that's where we meet Shane, she Zemo and uh Zombie Nay more Man, and we got a flashback where you have Shane, she Katie, Chimmy Wu and some other survivors and they're saved by wim Wu and the ten Rings.
Speaker 1: But you get a chance to see like you.
Speaker 2: See big ass zombies, you see big ass bird?
Speaker 1: What was how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Pilm particles, Yeah, man probably huh yeah, yeah, he makes these particles that can make you really small or really big.
Speaker 1: It's like, what the hell these giants come home? That was.
Speaker 5: Them fighting and not going to do it. That was dope though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was not expecting that. I just didn't know what the hell was going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess you wouldn't need that, but yeah, when I was like, that's a fucking giant zombie.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way they were filming it, it just felt very much like not filming it.
Speaker 1: It felt like they were filming it, but it.
Speaker 3: Felt very much like they do like Cloverfield and stuff, where it's that kind of shaky camera and you're watching them run. The fact they did that with a cartoon is just so creative.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so so yeah, So he's sitting there because I think the attack he started.
Speaker 1: Fighting, like, oh you can fight. Oh yeah, he was sucking him up. He was, he was sucking him up, he was.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, one move shows up and changed. He gets bit and he gives him the ten rings that was dope.
Speaker 4: How it stopped it from from like spreading and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, which I guess shows how powerful the tim rings.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, well he only got nine. Now the tenth one he can't. It doesn't do anything, so it stays there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was wondering that because I had that thought when he was shooting them off, and I'm like, also the other one was.
Speaker 1: Staying he stays on damn. Yeah interesting.
Speaker 5: I was wondering, like, how does his arm not how does it just stay in that area?
Speaker 2: But so I thought that was dope and sacrifice himself and then him jumping on on the ship and you know they're going off into the sea and they run into Zemo barren Zo.
Speaker 1: Oh that was interesting. Yeah, it was an interesting choice for.
Speaker 5: Like main character for me, for him to still be in this right here, like the main character. Well obviously didn't end up in the main character, but I was curious why that choice. But that makes sense because he doesn't like superheroes, so he's willing to sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Them or whatever.
Speaker 4: So all this ship just made sense and I was just like, god, damn, they really thought this through, which.
Speaker 1: I was not expecting him to then be feeding name More.
Speaker 2: Zombies with them, But that would make sense for him, That would make sense for him.
Speaker 4: He doesn't respect, he doesn't he doesn't have respect for him, So yeah, it made sense.
Speaker 3: I had the exact same thought when I saw him. I was like, what, I didn't even like him, and why are you bringing him?
Speaker 1: But when they show what he was doing, I was like, oh, wow, okay, that.
Speaker 3: Makes complete sense that he would be in that ship and Zombie No More would be trying to attack the ship and he'd be like, Okay, I can just keep feeding him superpowered people and he'll leave me alone. That that was a really really cool idea because I mean, they kind of something similar with Vision in the first one revision, if you remember, was feeding the zombies pieces of to Challa.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't remember that.
Speaker 3: And that's why that's why the child only had one leg. Oh y'all didn't notice that. Oh yeah, he has on and they was fighting. I didn't realize that.
Speaker 1: That's why why all threes, That's why he was because legs. That's why they call them dogs. They only have three legs. He was a tripod.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was whooping ass two legs, not Chila's ass.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: He only got one good lick on the Chila, especially.
Speaker 1: When he got that one little bit the stone was that.
Speaker 2: I think they kept the momentum going with this second episode, absolutely, especially when you kind of once they set everything up and they were like Tommy Neymar showed up on this on the scene and everybody, despite what do you think about zombie name war Bro?
Speaker 4: Like, I know you can talk who is it? Who is the guy in the water. He's the He's the main guy, the main guy in the water.
Speaker 3: He was in Black Panther two.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he showed up and he was he was he was wrecking. Yeah, he was kicking ass like that. He when he got out.
Speaker 5: It's like with Rod said, it's a great villain when you're looking at it like man, ain't no way they find him, like he like he fro the windness, then what's gonna happen? So like I thought it was good for that aspect, it was dope from actual point too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because they put him in the hulk Buster thing. I forgot what they call it. Maybe that is what they call a containment Yeah, the containment thing.
Speaker 2: You can hear him punching to get out, you know, and they're fighting the other zombie atlanterns, which was dope because I never really even thought that freaking Atlantas would be zombies.
Speaker 5: Bro. I didn't get down the disease get down there where they at? I wonder because they're underwater, right, Hm.
Speaker 1: Maybe they I don't swim, bro.
Speaker 5: It was it was they world was stucked off though, Like, I don't even know how anybody would get down there to infect them.
Speaker 1: Well, if one get affected, it's all it takes. They can go down and affect everybody else.
Speaker 3: I guess we can assume that one of them may have gone to the surface state side what they call it, wherever they call it where they come out of the water, and maybe they got infected, and because they still have their faculty, went back, they went back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they probably went to see what was going on, you know or that. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 3: They probably was like, what the fun on there?
Speaker 1: Let me go look?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the whole time I was like the driver feel like they were safe in the water because they thought they were safe.
Speaker 1: I thought they would be safe in the water because I was like, oh, that kind of made sense. You can go.
Speaker 2: But but here's what I thought, Rod, I thought they were going to see Naymore. I thought nay More was the guy infected.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't even think about.
Speaker 2: That socially, so when I was like, it's Zimo. And then when they showed More, bro, man.
Speaker 1: See, if I would have thought about Naymore, I would have known they wouldn't safe. I would have been like, oh, yeah, that motherfucker probably affected too.
Speaker 2: But Spike, when he came out and he was pushing Kamala, all of them, Yeah, Bro.
Speaker 1: It's funny you saying Kamala because her name is come out. Her name is actually come out, Kamala ms marvel Man. It looked like it was a wrap for them. Bro. He was and it took all of them to try to stop.
Speaker 3: Including a LEXI.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was crazy and he's strong and ship because he got the super Soldier and could not do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was somebody got messed up in this thing. When they were fighting, I think somebody got ripped in half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they killed the fake cap.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the other cap? John Walker? John Walker yep walked.
Speaker 3: Him in half too, just like they did regular cap.
Speaker 1: Yep. John Walker got taken to taking off board. They were taking everybody else. Boy, I was like, damn they came. It was just scratching people. Man, this ship was cool. Crazy. Didn't they more kill?
Speaker 3: What was the one with the mask? There was like a fighter with the mask.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot his name with the agent. Oh yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, yep, I know what you're talking about. I can't remember the name. I don't think he killed him in that moment he died. I think he died in.
Speaker 5: Another episode of the Okay, I couldn't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he died later he's but yeah, no more wasna more? Was was something to funk with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish we could have seen a little bit more, but he's so ope. As I said, nobody on that ship could have beaten.
Speaker 3: I remember how they got out of this one. I've been meaning to watch this.
Speaker 1: Somebody sacrifice herself.
Speaker 2: With the Remember they were getting in the escape pods and then she was up top and she was like go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said I'm gonna go down with the ship right blew him back. I don't remember. So she didn't kill anymore.
Speaker 5: Miss Marvel killed theymar Remember she she put the pin pedal in her hand and she made her hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was he was about to bite through her. He was about the bit through that. Yeah, yeah, she made it. Spike.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that was a pin particle.
Speaker 1: I thought she just I thought that was I thought that was her power. That's what I thought too.
Speaker 4: It was so she put the pit, She's like, you want this, and then she put it in her hands so he'll he'll try to.
Speaker 3: Get I thought you were saying that that's why she just used it as bait and it's exploded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she used it as bait to to why would you even want that thing?
Speaker 3: They were all after, remember, because your threat. But see that's what again. I wish that Spike had contact. That's what made this so good because I didn't like miss Marbles. Marbles, I thought she was annoying, but seeing her like being more mature but still kind of being her kiddy self, but then seeing how doper powers could be.
Speaker 1: Nah, this ship was fucking dope. You know what?
Speaker 2: That was a question I had that I wanted to ask you by and I guess we can ask it now because after seeing it in episodes three and then four, I'm with you Mike, like we could see like her ship could.
Speaker 1: Actually be fucking dope. I thought she was the most powerful. That's yeah, that's Captain.
Speaker 2: That's the one episode one that was fighting in the sky, fighting issues in the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to black come.
Speaker 2: On, No, I way really impressed with Ms Marvel, you know, and and the potential they had with her.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're trying to be for her up and I think they've been doing it since the Marvels because we're like, man, the fun how is she gonna be the next the next calling of the series.
Speaker 1: But now they're showing her like how powerful she actually can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was a real key, like she was the main character, yeah, of this whole series, But she was.
Speaker 1: The main character of the Marvels too.
Speaker 4: Remember she was the one that was kept making them motherfucking teleports different places.
Speaker 3: And she kind of split between three of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she was her specifically, but she was the central central person in that In that movie, they were they were trying to be for They've been trying to be for her up since then.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she was any more important than Captain Marvel in that movie.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. I didn't like it anyway. It felt like they shared it equally. It felt like it was sitting around her. If y'all go back and watch it, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying I think it was citting around his marvel. I think they've been trying to, Like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I they do gotta sell her. I think this would do it. Just did a good job though.
Speaker 1: Now this one definitely a good job. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was still her childish sort of goofyrself, but but yeah, yeah, it was like in small doses because everything around her was like so serious that she couldn't be that way.
Speaker 1: The environment forced her to kind of grow up.
Speaker 7: Quote unquote, thank you for listening to the frames per Second podcast with pressing Plate today.
Speaker 1: Taking time out of your day meant so much to us.
Speaker 7: But if you were like even more content, head over to patreon dot com forward slash frames per second, where you can decide between two tiers, our director's cut tier and our bootleg t here and make the decision on what kind of power you would like to have as a patron. If you were just like exclusive content, you can join our boot leg here where you gain different things that we review along with the random and ratchet watchables. But if you were like even more power into the decisions that's made, you can nominate at the director's cut tier on the discussion the film and the solo reviews that we put up. So head over to patreon dot com and gain access to even more things that we're doing. We would love to have you become a part of our community and if you just want to peek in, become a free member and see the things that we are our fering on our feed and we look forward to having you over there.
Speaker 2: But but nah, this this episode was good. I think they did a good job of caring the more mental forward leading in the episode three where Thanals hopped them board bro I saw this motherfucker, he said this Buffer was learning.
Speaker 1: As he was doing. Now, that was good.
Speaker 5: That was probably my favorite scene of the whole series because at first he was figuring that ship out, yeah, and then they're talking behind the ten and saying what he was doing and he was learning?
Speaker 1: That was that was good?
Speaker 2: That was that was really cool And the idea of using Peter talking very kind of light hard about.
Speaker 1: The yeah and it's some real ship going on. Like, you know, and they couldn't really.
Speaker 2: Do ship like Scott Lane is a as a. I don't even know what the Scott Lane was just a head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you gonna do? Well, he was.
Speaker 5: Like, he's like, not the stranger, who was the dude ahead the glass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in the other one, vision was feeding him to wander to eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but you like this one though, because he knew Black Panther, you knew Thanos. Yeah that makes sense, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. O'challa was a badass in this one too as well. But I still didn't know, especially when he got the minstone, how they were going to defeat him.
Speaker 1: And I guess that made sense to.
Speaker 2: Throw them in that vibranium nuclear reactor whatever it was, react vibratian reactor.
Speaker 1: And he just exploded.
Speaker 2: But I think I liked how they started out with action and having Peter kind of give us a flashback about what was going on.
Speaker 1: Oh and then Thorn showed up like he was gonna do something.
Speaker 2: Like he did when he when he got some condos, he said, Mike Settle, Thorn came up to.
Speaker 1: Mistakes.
Speaker 3: He made the same mistake he chopped his head off. I thought That was a really nice touch that they made him funk up again.
Speaker 1: And he was he was.
Speaker 2: He was brooding the rest of the show, like the same way it was in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yep. I didn't like killing my man Rocket though. That was foul. He didn't even get a lick off. Neither one of them big group either. They turned it the skeleton and then they showed right.
Speaker 5: He started that. Man, they were ruthless with this. I was like, you know, they really going there?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so they reach new as Guard and Conshu was able to get them in, which I thought was dope. How he just walked in and talked to them and Conshus and they're having this whole conversation but nobody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was dope. And they get in there.
Speaker 5: I know, Spike was lost right there, like what the hell when they got to the cave at when they got to as Guard with the gates, the big gates, and.
Speaker 3: The black woman jumped down, m hm, it's like y'all not coming in here.
Speaker 5: And then the guard came, I mean the little thing yeah, started talking to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was super They made the joke said he had imaginary friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know. Watch Moon Night. You'll get it. But I do think he was like Moon Night. It's not very superhero. So who was all those people in the eating that had ate the bed?
Speaker 3: Those were all the as guards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those were all Thorist people. Okay, was infected. He wasn't affected. He was just he was just because he had lost. You remember that game that was that game that was a game.
Speaker 4: It was Infinity War was first Infinity Wars where he missed, he didn't hit he didn't hit him in the head.
Speaker 3: Right Infinity Uh he was yeah, yeah, yeah, and he was fast.
Speaker 1: Because he was depressed. He was depressed. Yeah, got you. Okay, I was super lost going back. How do you feel about seeing Tollo.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like they had to do that. I thought it was I thought it.
Speaker 1: Was pretty tasting about it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 3: Because that's why he I don't think he ever said a single word.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I thought that was that was tasteful, the way like Peter was like, yeah, you know he said Wakanda forever for the last time, but you didn't hear him say, it's just Peter narrating it.
Speaker 1: I thought that was really smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he said he said it real lightly is if it was going to be the last time he said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was beautiful think about it. Yeah, it was actually like you really think about it?
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah, it's been so it's been so long now.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about him, man, Yeah, because that's the one that we all know.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Gave him a good death, they did, you know, like he saved the world, he saved Yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, mm hmm. Were you guys suspicious of anything?
Speaker 2: When they're walking through in New Ascard, Alexi sits down and eats food, which is an as guard any thing.
Speaker 1: They're all warriors and Wanda showed up. I was like, it's a rap dog. Y'all are fucked.
Speaker 3: The second she said the Princess of Zakoba, I was, oh, y'all are fucked man. And she walked up being all nights. I don't trust this. No you did, Oh you ain't did enough white women.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, okay, so that I thought there were two versions of her because of how powers.
Speaker 3: I did think that, but I still didn't trust her. So when I first saw her, I was like, oh, it's there, like a multiverse version of her.
Speaker 1: And then the second she started talking, she's being all nice.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, she's lying, especially when she's when I thought about it, she said, oh yeah, she brought all the food.
Speaker 1: It's like, where was she get all this food? She's lying.
Speaker 5: Thought she was lying when she said she healed herself.
Speaker 1: That part too. I think.
Speaker 5: I thought about it hard enough.
Speaker 1: I think it is. I think it is two versions of her, though it wasn't.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like I'm talking about and I think she's baling with herself.
Speaker 1: I think she's balling with hers Was she's doing that in the movie, yeah her?
Speaker 4: Okay, so one person was balaning with with the dead side versus the I think that was all bullshit.
Speaker 1: Really, see, I think it's like in the movie. Like in the movie. Remember she was bouling with herself in the.
Speaker 5: Movie, it was two versions of We're not two versions. But I get what you're saying. Yea, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: I thought based on the end. That's why I feel like it's based on the end, is why I disagree.
Speaker 1: But I get there. Okay, cool, See, I think it's I think she actually is both of them. Okay, I thought that. I thought that kind of like Spike, that's funny you put it that way. I just thought about it enough, and that was fine.
Speaker 2: I thought she's split in half, and that there was a dead version of Wander in this in this world, which was the Queen of the Dead, and then there was this Wander and they were gonna partner this wand was gonna help them defeat the dead Wander.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't the case. That was changed.
Speaker 2: It was like, Na, and I'm feeding all these zombie parties and the lets hate that ship and all them.
Speaker 1: But because she needed an army, she needed a powerful army. That's some lowdown dirt. I look at it, right, Why would you trust that?
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, they were still up cool though they didn't really trust it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I think it was somebody that was specifically like, I don't know about this, but I can't It was Blade.
Speaker 5: I can't remember one of them. Did he told him? Didn't Blade tell him?
Speaker 1: I think the food?
Speaker 2: That's right, it was Blade, yeah, But he also said he didn't see the zombie food because because Valkyrie said, why did you tell him about food?
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, I don't see that was coming.
Speaker 3: But I thought he was the one that told them specifically, don't eat that.
Speaker 2: And he did say that though let's I guess didn't hear it because he said that eat, which I think was yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, because he because I think he was trailing in the back and then he sat down and he even really didn't want to eat, but it kind.
Speaker 1: Of fits him, yes, uh.
Speaker 2: And I think it was a good way to kind of get him affected in turn later. But either way, go they all fucking zombies and now they got a fight to survive, to get out, to get to the ship, to get away. Thors overwhelmed and seemingly dead of course, but you know how I go, he wasn't and he showed up in style.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was good. Yeah, yeah, because I thought it looked like they were out. They were like something is wrong. I know.
Speaker 3: I knew that was gonna happen because the same thing happened in the one Tip episode when they thought they were getting away and then the coryer got fucking caught. So I was like, y'are not gonna get away that easy in a fucking spaceship, Wanda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of here right that? But man, that Thor was wanta fight thor Thor is really powerful. He's dude. He's really that dude for real. Yeah, with the lightning the episode four, he gets they had it. He was able to breathe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, of course he's gonna be Wanda.
Speaker 3: But that was Oh when he said, uh, you're the You're the new Avenger now little One, I was like, man, this ship is god damn almost got me. The almost got a.
Speaker 2: Little come on, you last the last Avenger, you know she said you're the last Avenger now little One. No, the one that got me. It was we said what I was thinking, y'all motherfuckers need to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all jumpstart stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was like, bro, if y'all don't take y'all as on they watch it, Yeah, like a TV show, The Spectacle.
Speaker 1: It was a good fight. No, I don't know. I still watch that. I'm leaving, y'all can let me know how to go? Right?
Speaker 5: Who is they trying to get to when they put the little space is it the same they put a little space walker?
Speaker 1: Who was it? What courts? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, I didn't mention that, but that's what they were trying to get to. The nover Courts because they were supposed to be able to cure everything, but that wasn't the case because they went police.
Speaker 1: Y'all got COVID y'all. I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that because they up there thinking that they you know, this is gonna work.
Speaker 1: And was that was that episode four or three? Having at the end of episode three in the open episode four when they seen that ship was crazy, I was like, what, Yeah, they're not going to help you. They're like, no quarantine you got ten seconds? Wow? Oh that was called. But I'm like, damn, that's kind of fucked up to not help them.
Speaker 4: Even that was a good storytelling me because we're thinking that was the main plot, like we thought that was the main ship.
Speaker 5: Oh no, God, they got the pin particle. They get up there like, nah, we know, y'all, we know y'all are in trouble. We've been coming down there. Let y'all sort that out.
Speaker 3: I can't remember who the Noble Core even is. Are they from Captain Marvel?
Speaker 1: They were just like law on them right, Yeah? I think they were in Captain Marvel. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I guess they're Interplanetary Police Force or something like that.
Speaker 1: I guess I thought, what's the name was part of Nick Frey. I thought he was. He was with them, he was in some type of space. I think he was with the Cree. He was with the Creed.
Speaker 2: M M yeah, yeah, because that's how he met his wife. Or the scrolls Korea and the Scrolls I think they were, well maybe it was Scrolls, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, but yeah, we get the episode four.
Speaker 5: This was bananas the fucking Hulk. It's an Infinity Hulk and all the damn energy because that was the one entity that could contain it. Just wow, Spike thinking it is what they called it was. That was insane, Spike, Spike. They had this ship in the clook.
Speaker 1: All got it inside of his body.
Speaker 3: Part off though, what do you mean because of what happened to Hulk's arm at the end of Endgame or Infinity More, which one was it? Where there was endgame when Hulk put them put the glove on, remember it, fucking he gave it.
Speaker 1: He was part Hulk, part Professor. That's why. Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was still part Bruce Banner because Hulk would have been able to do it. But that's why because he was the Professor, That's why he was able to somewhat control it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still not because he's part He's not all the way Hulks. Part of them was Bruce Banner.
Speaker 3: But he no, he no, he was Hulk, but he had but Bruce Banner's brain. But why would that make him any less powerful?
Speaker 4: Because he because he's only he's not fully Hulk, so he wouldn't be all the way, he wouldn't be able to contain it all the way.
Speaker 3: Only part had to be part Banner because otherwise you couldn't convince Hulk. Know what I'm saying in this one, you couldn't convince Hulk. Hey man, you gotta go down there.
Speaker 4: And absorb all this energy. Yes, so they just said we needed a Hoult. They didn't say it was Bruce band I think I think they said I think they said. I thought they said Bruce Banner sacrifices life and just turned all the way to the whole at the end of the last one. And what's if so it was Bruce Banner's Hulk. When you say Bruce Banner's Hoult, what do you mean, like Professor Bruce Banner?
Speaker 3: That turned into right right, right?
Speaker 4: So Bruce Banner with no intention of coming back to Bruce Banner turned into the Hulk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't turn back to Bruce Banner because he has the Infinity energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that part.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure out how therefer him any less power less.
Speaker 1: And more powerful.
Speaker 5: So the difference is him turned going to all go full Hulk, him going full Hulk, he would be able to do that. Him going half Hulk, he can't do that.
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about the range of the Hulk.
Speaker 3: But he had to have Bruce Banner smart in order to know I'm going down there to absorb all of this energy and if these dudes show up, I can the regular.
Speaker 4: Hulk would know to do that. I see you're you're right. So I don't know that that might be a loop hole. That might be a pothole in this because if he went full Hulk, so he's never but he's been able to like kind of have some sort of control as full Holk.
Speaker 3: Right when they when he goes full hops, they just like, ho, go smash some ship, and he does and break stuff, but they're like, hey man, you gotta go throw all this energy and just chill down there. I don't think that makes me sense baby though, But I'm but I'm I'm positive the way this story was thought out, I'm sure I'm missing something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think they could have got hoped to do that if they can get him to go smash it.
Speaker 1: That's that's what he does.
Speaker 3: But you go in there and just lay there for a while, do aucking Colin Kaepernick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just waiting for some ship to pop off crazy and Wanda needs him and she's trying to get him, but she couldn't get to him until she got an as Guardian Army, and now she got the ass guardian Army.
Speaker 4: Which I didn't I didn't understand that part because if all she had to do was touch him.
Speaker 1: Why couldn't she do that without everyone else?
Speaker 3: She only she was only able touch him because he was distracted. Remember, So she had to as Guardian army because only as guards are strong enough to even stand a chance against the whole. That's why I took at least because he was like, I forget what he was doing, But he was like he.
Speaker 1: Did that little teleport. I was like, yeah, he was fighting Thor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she sent Thor down to fight him.
Speaker 4: Well, he had killed Thor by then he looked over it for something else.
Speaker 3: He was looking at Kamala because he he he he or Kamala. He beat Abomination easily. Abomination didn't get domination. Say Obama, yes you did, you said Obamination. Abomination thought he was.
Speaker 2: He ran up there like he was about to do he was like out here he did.
Speaker 3: But now the Thor fight was tight as fun, like.
Speaker 5: How he did the before we talk about Thor, how he did the Giant zombies. How he was splitting the motherfuckers up and ship like because they you.
Speaker 1: Know, they were stomping on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was beating him in and he and then next thing, you know, he split the motherfuckers in half.
Speaker 1: I was like, god, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that Thor because yeah, because this just because he just locked up on his ass too, you're talking about George just walked up on him like bitch, what And then the Marrow and then the Marvel Avengers series animated series, they fight all the time playfully, so yeah, you know, it's kind of cool that they were fighting because they're always fighting.
Speaker 3: Because that was one of my favorite comments was when Thorn and Hulpe finally fought and fucking Hulk had to put a whole train on him, a train, like a real train, like I saw, Like, I know, he's confused.
Speaker 1: This was a good fight, though. This was for as long as it lasted. The thor is.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm really was crazy, power bro. Yeah yeah, yeah, zombie Thorn was insane. I was like, man, how then they gonna beat this motherfucker? Because he he fried somebody as soon as he showed up on scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't remember who it was, but did he did kill somebody the second he showed up.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember either. What about some of the other deaths that we had because Blade got it.
Speaker 1: Eventually?
Speaker 4: When Blade died, Yeah, he died in this moment.
Speaker 1: A lot of people got in this little stretch right here. Valkyrie got got I think Valkyrie was the one that got fried. But who wait, who killed who killed Blade?
Speaker 2: I forgot who it was, but I was surprised that Blade died.
Speaker 1: Blade died, I think Peter died. Peter was kind of cold too. I don't remember Peter dying. Neither did Peter die I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought the episode basically ended with the zombies like kind of jumping on all of them, and we are to assume that they were gonna die.
Speaker 1: But did we actually see them die.
Speaker 2: I think Scott Lane died, the Flying Doctor Strange showed up, pretty much all the heroes. I think Al Damn Near died, yeah, because that's what That's what Wanda did to kind of convince Kamala Kamala, yeah, Kamala too.
Speaker 1: To give in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I thought it was because they were about to die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was because he was about to die. I thought Blade died. This is where the mass dude died.
Speaker 4: Yes, because and then and then old Boy died after that because he was mad Old Boy, the one.
Speaker 1: Jimmy because he was Blader.
Speaker 3: Peter Parker died.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Woo died, Shane She Shane she died, and Katie died.
Speaker 1: They took a lot of people off the.
Speaker 2: Board, took a lot of people off here, but but they got some good licks in though they actually here looked really good, real tense.
Speaker 1: The actually was really good here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like you can really see that because it was like a lot of them like how the hell they're gonna beat all of these armies.
Speaker 1: But they had a good plan, like the flying Head thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he did have some kind of power where he just kind of to got a whole bunch the minotaur thing, oh the other thing. Yeah, Comer Todge and all the other sorcerers. You know, he kind of throw people. Yeah, yeah, you got a chance to see people really kind of flex and powers and muscles.
Speaker 1: I thought it was dope. So yeah, but yeah, I think I think Blake got took it out. Man m I'm trying to figure it out now. Okay, But but so where was re read? Where was she during this whole thing?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, we got we got to talk about the fact that she so Wanda I think was bullshitting in order to trick Kamala into giving in. I don't think that was two separate Wanda's I think that because she kept saying, I need your help to stop this, yes, and Kamala was looking around was just like, well, maybe she's telling the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was either. But I think she had she lost hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody was dying or dead and it was like, if I can save them, and this is a way to do it, why not.
Speaker 1: Because it's inevitable.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought too, which I think was actually good to kind of put her in that conflict. It's like, what do you do because you would be the only one left. I think her use is the powers actually really good, and this too as well. But why did this sound really convinced somebody?
Speaker 1: She did, but I didn't believe her. She almost got me. Maybe I haven't been around enough white enough white woman's fike, because.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, you ain't got shit to lose, rod Well, give it a shot, because she already had Infinity Hulk.
Speaker 3: She won, but she needs she needs Kamala for something we don't know.
Speaker 1: They never said what it was.
Speaker 3: They never said what it is yet, so they better do another season of this. But yeah, I never believed her. I thought she was tricking Kamala and and that's why when she went into that other world and it made it seem like everything was fine, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then she was.
Speaker 3: She was flashing back and she sees re re killing zombies and she's like, wake up, wake up, this isn't real, which is the same thing that Jimmy was. Jimmy one of them was saying to Wanda when she was in that in wanda vision, they were like, this isn't real.
Speaker 1: You gotta wake up.
Speaker 2: I think, So that's the read you guys are talking about it. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So she never died because she was in this She was back, she was in the suit, and she was killing the zombies and she was trying to get Kamala to wake up.
Speaker 2: So I did see that reread, but in my mind that was fake too and not the real rereach.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I think that's the real re read trying to get because she said something about law I tapped in or something like that. So she was like, this isn't reality, right, okay, Okay, the reality where everything is good and fine and happy is.
Speaker 2: I thought Wanda was making all of that stuff up too, and that she was just hainving kind of like PTSD to certain degree and seeing certain things because some of the people that were walking on the streets where she would see them zombies zombies.
Speaker 1: That was her being woken up. That was re re waking her up.
Speaker 3: Okay, unless you're right, Unless this is unless both of y'all are right where there is to Wanda's and this reread is just a manifestation of the good Wanda trying to wake Kamala up. I don't know, but I took it as this is.
Speaker 1: Re read Nah, Wanda's just flat out evil. I think this is all yeah, yeah, I think yeah, I think this is all Wanda. And she's so powerful that she's able to make herself look normal. That's everybody interesting.
Speaker 3: That ship was tight, and the way that the way that it just fucking ended, I was like, motherfucker mother. And if they don't do another season or wrap this story up on be really fucking.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, like season two is contingent on how well this.
Speaker 3: One does, then we're gonna get a season two. They said, this is doing well. So this is some of the best marvel I've seen in a minute. I really fucking enjoyed.
Speaker 1: This, like it was.
Speaker 3: I binged all four episodes when I got home one night at like nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Actually it was whatever day y'all told me it was out.
Speaker 3: I went home that night and I binged all of it and it was dumb late, but I was the whole time. I was like, wow, this is emotional because when Alexi died, Kamala did such a good job of conveying like, oh my God, I can't believe this. They got Alexi too, and it was just it was action packed, The story made sense. There wasn't really other than the whole stuff. There wasn't really any moments where I was like, that doesn't really make any sense.
Speaker 1: This is annoying.
Speaker 3: But even the whole thing, I was like, I don't really get it, but I'm sure I'm missing something. But nah, man, the second is ended, I was like, Wow, this is fucking good ass. This is really good ass Marvel, and I need more of this.
Speaker 1: As far as.
Speaker 4: Scarlett wish, like why would she show as her regular self when everybody knows.
Speaker 1: She's who she is? If she wasn't two people.
Speaker 4: Because she was trying to trick the guardians know something about after that, Like, even when she was showing as a really regular self, even towards the end, she only did that to Kamala.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get her to feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: With Yes, to make her think what you're thinking, which is you know she's in there somewhere. Yeah, she's in there somewhere. Let me go ahead and give in. And then she touched her And that was a.
Speaker 1: Rap, That's what I'm saying. It wasn't a rap.
Speaker 3: I think it was, but I could I would be happy to be wrong too. If we see the next episode and they make it to where there's a reason why Wanda did this because this was the only way to save the world. That I'm I'm game because either way, I think the writing was so strong in this that I'm cool with whatever they do. They just better when they make the second part of this, they better bring back the same team, don't suck around like y'all always do, and go and try to save some money and get some fucking tmu ass fucking to be writers and it ends.
Speaker 1: Up being some bullshit.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is a fucking dream and Kamala wakes up and eats fucking chow maine and gets sick or some stupid shit.
Speaker 1: And the whole thing is over. Because that's what I was afraid of.
Speaker 2: I thought they were going to do the dream ship when she was back in the real world quote unquote, and she was looking around, so I was like, oh, man, was this whole dream or didn't want to restore the world.
Speaker 1: So I like the fact that it was.
Speaker 2: It was another one to Wanda's tricks. Yes, for those of us that watch Wanda vision.
Speaker 1: We know that she can do this. Yeah, can you watch one of it? I like, yeah, yeah, yeah, so this is perfect within her. It all made sense. It did.
Speaker 3: This was just like a good ass movie, two hours, no fucking dull moments. Even when they're talking, the talking isn't that long to the point where it gets boring. It's just bam bam bam bam.
Speaker 1: Seah.
Speaker 2: Even the comedy wasn't over the it wasn't extra no, it was Yeah, it was just just enough.
Speaker 1: It was to make it marvel marvelous.
Speaker 3: Because even Alexi was not being annoying.
Speaker 1: Bro, he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought I was tripping because he was annoying the what If episode because he was still being super goofy. But by this one, even after he lost both of them, and he's just like, I've lost everybody. I'm just gonna go after this. I'm gonna go drink the entire sea and die.
Speaker 2: He said, every breath you take honors them.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite episode? Three? Three?
Speaker 3: Definitely, I don't think I have a favorite. I really don't, because it's all blaying together because I watched it in one sitting, so I can't remember what episode was which but probably probably the one where they went to Asgard. I guess that was three. Probably that one because well, yeah, yeah, because watching that whole thing play out, because that was that seemed to be the first actual true sequence or sequel to the what.
Speaker 1: If episode, because that's where the what If episode ended.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all remember, but the what If episode ended with them going back to Wakanda and then seeing Thanos show up and he does this with the with the rings.
Speaker 1: That's where the episode ended.
Speaker 3: So three is where it picks up with that story and we see Peter and all that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, probably three now now thirty minutes. Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I was gonna now because I want to watch it again too, So now I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Well, you only need to watch that one episode, I know, but but I want to watch it all. Go for it. I'm gonna watch what If and then watch Zombies over.
Speaker 3: I didn't finish the most recent what If because I was I watched two episodes and I was like, bro, I'm out what If?
Speaker 1: I fell asleep watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe maybe the fourth episode may have been my favorite.
Speaker 1: But it is tough. It is tough.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, who left that they can even get to help fight because right now we got re rerunning around like the lone black person.
Speaker 1: Who what other heroes are left?
Speaker 3: We've seen them all die.
Speaker 1: The X said they only have the X Men.
Speaker 3: Now they have Fantastic for so maybe at some point they're going to bring them into this story because we haven't seen any of them yet. And if they make zombie Wolverine brou it's done. I wish I hope Blade didn't die because I really want to see zombie Wolverine versus Blade. But either way, I'm I'm I'm I'm on board man Marvel, Marvel is. I won't say back, but they're they're definitely trying to get back.
Speaker 5: This thing made me want to act Sean specifically, the comic book guys, Mike, you know Ken, like I know y'all have been critical of the multiverse thing. As comic book guys, you multiverse will make you be able to create things like this, right, No, because the reason, well, because it's an alternate universe.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not speaking for Ken, but for me myself. The reason I don't like this multiverse is because I have to keep it all straight The reason I always like what If is because it's a completely separate story.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really matter, So it doesn't matter what you're talking about. That's what that series brand is for.
Speaker 3: It doesn't affect the regular timeline, right, so it's.
Speaker 4: Cool to watch multiverse does right, So this isn't But so this isn't like an alternate universe.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, but in the comics it didn't affect anything, but the Marvel keeps kind of fucking with things. Yeah, so watching this stuff, I guess this.
Speaker 5: Is a multiverse because I thought I thought that what If still kind of ties into everything because.
Speaker 3: They brought in that evil Doctor Strange and multiverse maddens. So yeah, but I'm just watching this and enjoying it, hoping that they're not going to bring this into the same into the regular timeline.
Speaker 2: And I think they just need to not do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need a fucking zombie anybody showing up in a Marvel movie.
Speaker 1: That sounds so whack, you know, No, it's fine where it is.
Speaker 3: Seeing evil Doctor Strange show up made sense because it's Doctor Strange, and Doctor Strange would be going through multi verses and all the other ship. But man, Yeah, for a fucking if a zombie fucking Kamala shows up, I don't want to see this ship. Get the fuck out of here. I don't like the regular you. I really don't like zombie you. Thor killed Bla with the with the light door. Fuck he jumped up at him and fucking lightning just came.
Speaker 1: Damn, bro, ladies dead. He'll come back.
Speaker 3: I believe you. I just don't remember. I'm I'm a I'm probably gonna watch the whole thing again tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh. I do remember what ship.
Speaker 3: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: I forgot about it because I was so mad.
Speaker 3: I can't Blade like that's so racist. He didn't even look at by like bitch yep day I heard you, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I do remember that now, damn.
Speaker 5: But they had to show just how bad he was like that before he stepped up to Infinity Hunk. They needed this show, like, nah, this motherfucker right now? Fuck all right, the Blade's gone. All right, we still got Wolverine, we still got Professor X. Yeah, the next season is gonna be tight.
Speaker 1: Man. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I hope they I hope they have this in the tucking ready to go. I don't want to wait another two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, good job, Marvel, damn good job.
Speaker 1: This was good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we'll we'll leave it there man, because you got the next time peace let us. Would you guys think about this as well in the comments section Pedron, YouTube, etcetera, etcetera. Catch you guys next that we all please,