Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. Welcome everybody to a new episode frames per Second. My name is Kenneth bian is joining me on the show. I have Rod and Mike, no Spike but sitting in for him this week.
Speaker 2: On this review we have.
Speaker 3: Q Hi, Hey, welcome, Hey, thank you.
Speaker 1: I think this is your first appearance on frame so go ahead and give people to run down of who you are and what it is that you do.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for having me. It is my first time on frames per Second. And who am I? I have a show on YouTube, Culture of This Theory, which I shared with CJ, who I think you've seen before he's been on here or I don't know whatever.
Speaker 4: Before the Mike who is CJ exactly?
Speaker 3: CJ is Mike a business partner on Culture of the Theories. So he'll do He'll record some, I'll record some. We do a couple of lives periodically, and then we also have Crazy Conbos together along with Meghan who has green Chair Sessions and Cray and Combos is our in person event where we have voting on different artists and different songs. We have coloring and it's a really good, good time and good vibe. We have a good crowd. They enjoy it. Millennial friendly, free parking, free tickets right now. Next is gonna be a early, very special start. But it's cool.
Speaker 4: You don't have a show with a B. I thought Spike said, you got a show with a B.
Speaker 3: That's culture series, our show.
Speaker 4: So that's aj.
Speaker 3: A is the same person. Correct name?
Speaker 5: It makes sense? Okay, So his real name must be CJ.
Speaker 3: It's still appreciation. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's a B.
Speaker 2: So his government name is not animal Brown.
Speaker 3: That middle name.
Speaker 4: Jesus complicated name. He's a complicated dude. Now it makes sense, Okay, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's saying some wow.
Speaker 6: Saying stand on business was a person even if it's bad business down all d Yes, you gotta respect him for that. Absolutely your a B. Okay cool. They people here know him as a B. He's been on, he's been on, he's been here.
Speaker 7: That's why she didn't say his name because everybody here knows him as the fucking unapologetic.
Speaker 4: She's probably mc c J on purpose.
Speaker 3: That we ruined it till what protected.
Speaker 4: To protect yourself.
Speaker 2: Show what.
Speaker 3: Yeah isn't even standing on business by Dre Yeah play or Kanye actually.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that Kanye win, but I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: That's moving on, Moving on, we are talking about a hit series coming out the gate Hot Here's a Her starring John Barenthal and Tessa Thompson. Six episodes, four hours and twenty two total run time, which isn't that bad for six episodes, so you kind of you can fly right through it. So it's a it's set in Atlanta, and it's about it is not Atlanta. Well, yeah, it goes the murder is not the murder took place in and Dalonica.
Speaker 4: I thought, damn it.
Speaker 2: The whole show was well, yeah, okay, it's in both.
Speaker 4: We need you here.
Speaker 2: I was just I said it was it both like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, what do you think about the show?
Speaker 2: Rot?
Speaker 6: I enjoyed it, man, I enjoyed it. I thought it was fun. I thought it was it was an easy, easy watch, you know, like you said, like six episodes kind of kept you intrigued.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was. I thought it was fine, A nice a nice twist.
Speaker 6: The thing I thought about it, I was just like, uh, like, this is how you do it versus like what we saw with the Tyler period.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Yeah. I was just like, if you're going to do.
Speaker 6: A twist, I feel like this is this, this is the proper way to do or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's what I was left feeling. But no, I enjoyed it though.
Speaker 3: I thought it was fun, which Tyler Perry twist?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, did you like straw? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool Mike.
Speaker 7: It was fine. It was a bit ridiculous, but it was fine. I kind of agree with him about the the twist thing, but there's questions I have with the twist.
Speaker 4: But it was fine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got a couple two but some ship just didn't really make a lot of sense. But I was mainly just watching because I fucking I like Tessa Thompson, but I love John. That is my guy, and I'm just happy anytime he gets some kind of starring role because it bumps him up. He's just so damn he's just so good. He's so good man.
Speaker 2: He did he didn't. He didn't do a lot of the Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't do it was there, but it wasn't.
Speaker 7: You know, he did it a couple of times when he when he caught her cheating at the hotel, like there it is, there's the John birth all stare.
Speaker 4: It's got to be at least one at least one time.
Speaker 5: But no, I was cool, it was fine. I wouldn't watch it again, but yeah, he's he watched.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: I feel like NPR. I like this show. I thought it was like Rod said, I thought it was an easy watch, very quick watch, like just over four hours, so you could do it in aday. I tried not to do it in a day because I'm like trying to use my sparingly. But I fuck with Testa Thompson too. And John John's really good in The Bear and he was good and that I can't remember the name, but he I like him a lot.
Speaker 4: About the Cop Show. I was trying to think the name of it too, that's why you're talking.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the movie where he plays like a brother with Yeah, and so I think he like bodies everything because he's like embodies them them so well and even though he really has the same look, he does act differently, and I think that's hard for people to do. And I like the twist. I think I saw people call it out early on Instagram, like and I was like, okay, even slightly watching for it but trying not to watch for it. And I didn't necessarily see it, but I didn't really care to see it, and I ain't really so I was satisfied for the ride.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, that sucks though, because I did not see that I did one single bit.
Speaker 4: That sucks. I'm surprised what it is because it had been out for like a few days and so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like that that came my that that became.
Speaker 1: My concern when we agreed to watch it review it, especially it was a whole week later.
Speaker 2: I was like, I hope.
Speaker 1: They don't see it just by accident about chance, So you saw it then, No.
Speaker 2: I already knew about it.
Speaker 1: I had already finished a series, so I was just hoping you guys didn't get it wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I think I had finished it by the time we did our live last week, so I was good. Like I started this show one Nay was like one something, and I was like, because I had saved it, and I was like, oh, let me turn on the first episode. And I thought I was just gonna put something on and fall asleep to it, but nah, I did.
Speaker 2: I was locked in.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wanted to go to the second episode, but I was like, nah, I'm awake and knocked it out the remaining episodes that day Saturday. Yeah, yeah, because you know it's it's my type of mess, you know, And it's just it had the appearance of mess throughout, like everybody not fucking with each other for what we didn't we didn't know why. Like when the sisters Zoe, when they drove by each other and she flipped her off. I was like, Yo, this show is is crazy. So I enjoyed that aspect of it and the twist, the twist delivered. The twist delivered because at this point, you know, I thought I had to figure it out. I was like, oh, I gott to be this person.
Speaker 2: We ain't seen this, you know, so I'm going back and forth. So yeah, it was. It was That's why I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I think the message is change your locks a few years just in case, you know ever know what that go to, I don't know, change your lots.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's it's not a lot to break down, honestly, but we'll kind of go through some of the things here. Like the first episode, it's kind of basically set up. You know, you got anna coming home after we after she hears about the murder of Rachel Hopkins. We find out that Jack is the husband, and he turns out to be the league detective on the case, and they have a reunion, which is sort of tense. We learned that, you know, they had a child, and you know the child died, so there was a lot of conflict.
Speaker 2: And it's a small town.
Speaker 1: She's from this city, and you know, she took some time off from working at the news station and lost her spot.
Speaker 2: So there's that, and she's trying to get her seatback.
Speaker 1: So the guy who really messed with her decided to send her on this case to solve this.
Speaker 7: So wait, did he send her on it? I thought she wanted to go Because now I got a question.
Speaker 2: She did volunteer because she knew about it. She did volunteer. Yeah, what's your question that?
Speaker 3: Like, I didn't know she knew about it before she went to the news station. So I mean, do we when she got when she was reading the letter, how did she already know that the girl was dead?
Speaker 2: Wait at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from the beginning, when she goes into the news guys often said, Hey, I want my spot back, or I'm ready to come back and all this stuff, and he's like, well, I can't put you on, but I can see you in the field. And she goes to the field and just so happens to, you know, go up on his murder. Did she already You're saying that she already knew who was murdered, And I'm saying, how could she know who was murdered if she didn't know who did it until she read the letter?
Speaker 6: So like when it because like when the show starts, like they show her running to her hotel or room or whatever, like getting mud and.
Speaker 4: Dirt off of her. But that was like a mister act.
Speaker 6: I know it was a mister wrect but that's what I was assuming that in the beginning, that she that's how she knew.
Speaker 4: Me too, But it's not that that make any sons. Yeah, yeah, that she did it, so that's how she knew.
Speaker 6: And then I think she explained at someone someone I can't remember exactly who it was, but she was just like, yeah, it always it's like this, I guess because she's been doing it for so long, and as a reporter, She's like, I didn't know for sure, but I just assumed.
Speaker 4: I think She said that to the person that she was talking to me.
Speaker 3: Right, well, she said, is it true that you knew the victim?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Maybe?
Speaker 3: And they're like, how did you know that he knew? It's like, I didn't know, but it was.
Speaker 4: A perfect question, that's what she Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is making the show fall apart a bit, how because that's ridiculous, is it though?
Speaker 4: If you reported never mind knowing that, No, never mind, you just explained it.
Speaker 7: Wrong, said I didn't know he left at the part that she had seen John burnhalt fucking her.
Speaker 5: So that's why she said, did you know the witness?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't get that until later.
Speaker 4: On in the in the show.
Speaker 2: No, wait, what's that the first episode? I haven't watched it.
Speaker 5: It was the first episodepisode, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like they did a good job of kind of setting up different conflicts. You have you know, uh Anna and John, you have Anna and Lexi. You know, so there's there's a lot happening, and then you know, Anna seeing John sleeping with this person that is now dead and him possibly be in the suspect.
Speaker 2: So how did the how did the first episode work out? For you? Guys? I'm with you. It was just seem messy.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell if, like if, because I'm like, why are you giving it away? Because I did.
Speaker 6: It was a misdirect for me because I was like, well, they and they're showing it who clearly is the killer? But then we start adding all these other different things. It's like, okay, well I don't know. So it just kept kind of unveiling. So I thought it just from that first episode, you just kept it, just kept unveiling, just different things, different people that just cost all of this confusion, you know, And I was just like, why they doing that? So they made it seem like that Anna was the killer because you're not just adding all these different people to throw us off.
Speaker 3: What I was thinking, the the not the lead that take it, but the like supporting it or Boston, Yeah, Pria. It just reminded me of all those type of people that I worked with over the years and how they always be. They'll go back behind you knowing some shit like bro, I know how to do my job, but it worked out in this case, might just be like god, damn, bro, he.
Speaker 2: Pre annoyed you cussing her?
Speaker 7: Let me work felter though, I mean she she was.
Speaker 3: Doing the right thing and this dude was like messing it up on purpose. But I'm saying, like in real life when you're really doing But it.
Speaker 7: Just it started off not really making a whole lot of sense because he's a detective, So why you can find your wife dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're saying.
Speaker 7: Here, I thought I had some original because I was confused because I was like, what am I missing here? If he's the lead detective and his wife left, I was confused about how did he try?
Speaker 5: Because it's meant much. She was gone for years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was going for a year year.
Speaker 3: On the anniversary of the child's death, because that's when the mom said she was looking. She was waiting for her to come back in the day that she finally came the anniversary. But I hope you didn't come back that day, but she did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So did anybody expl did we miss something as to why he couldn't find her?
Speaker 4: They just just just live it alone.
Speaker 1: I I guess I just assumed that he just wanted to give her some spacea she was better than.
Speaker 3: Him at Yeah, Yeah, he wasn't finding.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the whole the thing that confused me a little bit.
Speaker 1: We still never got an answer is Anna's Was Anna just trying to just release some stress when she decided to sleep with or was that just.
Speaker 5: Payback she was getting getting her back.
Speaker 3: I think it was bold. I think she was getting the husband back, drawing back, and she was getting Lexi back, and not even knowing who Lexi was, she was just like she got my spot, like motherfucker dude. And then because when they showed the part where she was like looking at the camera, she was like, I got him and she just with this dude just because you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, broke him down easy, b he was he was quick to get out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad he's getting rolls. Though I always liked him from the Worst. SE's another Wire.
Speaker 3: He's always playing a dic though.
Speaker 4: Yeah he is.
Speaker 2: Wait, who is that is that?
Speaker 4: That Sebotka from the Wire from Yeah he's.
Speaker 7: A good season too, but you know, yeah, damn I didn't his New Black.
Speaker 4: It's the same dude.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's always playing an asshole. Yeah he has that kind of asshole face though he really does. He doesn't have I'm a nice guy face.
Speaker 3: I couldn't imagine being like a chanting taintment role.
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not. He can wrong.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think is driving though? Like? Is this is it like closure?
Speaker 1: Is it just she's just trying to get a spot back as a journal is is it like?
Speaker 4: I think he's ambition, ambition.
Speaker 3: I think she's like or to come out on top revenge.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 3: She got everything, she got, even got rid of that sister Zoe with her either. It's like if they're riding by flipping flicking each other often. Yeah, I don't fuck with her either, And I'm sorry she's dye because that's your sister. But you know, she fucked up too and then took her daughter like we'll like, I'll raise her, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 5: She really was kind of a villain Annah a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah, she was annoying the whole fucking season, but she's oh my, yeah, she was annoying.
Speaker 4: As fun annoy you. I don't know if annoy is kind of strong, but yeah, she's not. She's not. She's not a very nice person.
Speaker 3: She was one hundred percent likable, But I think that just gives a character layers. They bake them. She couldn't have been the victim for that long. And if she's holding on too like a twenty year grudge, which is not light. I mean, she definitely deserved it, but to hold on to it, then it makes sense that all that baggage you carried with you all this time is just gonna it's gonna stick with you. Yeah, and come out in different kinds of ways and acting out, sleeping with other people, in hiding for a year because you know, you've experienced trauma. I think I think her character makes sense to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, her being annoying is a testament to pretty good writing and her being a good actor.
Speaker 2: M hm. The second of us.
Speaker 1: So you know, we just get more information, uh as they start kind of Jack and Priya going around.
Speaker 3: You know Jack John his real name John?
Speaker 4: Okay, Jack, his name Jack or John?
Speaker 3: His name is Jack, but his name is John John.
Speaker 4: I was like, his name is that man?
Speaker 5: I called a man John and everything from walking that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know, they're still kind of building a story out, establishing connections to the past, you know, giving us more reason to suspect Anna, you know, just her. We get more information about the interviews and stuff like that, and you know, Jack is starting to kind of struggle with separating his professional judgment from his personal history. But of course, you know he's kind of he would definitely be a suspect, so he has some stake in this as well. What did you guys think about the second episode?
Speaker 3: I think it's a terrible detective, like get ruining the whole case and I get trying to cover his tracks, but he was he wasn't even doing like a very good job, and then trying to pend it on Duffy. It was still falling apart. Even though people usually look at the husband, it was just not it wasn't sticking.
Speaker 1: Did you guys believe Duffy because they also gave us another kind of misdirecting this one when he hopped on the phone with.
Speaker 3: Helen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Helen, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I never thought it was him.
Speaker 6: I mean, he just seemed too confident that like, do what you do, it's not me, Like, he just seemed too confident and he wasn't like trying to cover his tracks the same way that well in the beginning, the same way that Jack was. So I'm like, okay, it's not him. He just seem he just came off way too confident that it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Him and doing interviews early and often you all want to talk to be yep, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't seem like he was hiding any anything like that.
Speaker 3: Why do you think he didn't come to the door at first?
Speaker 4: There's a big house.
Speaker 3: Where where is that door?
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know how so because it just was a delay, like it just he wasn't It's like he never did he have to go around the house and stuff and check for him and all that.
Speaker 3: Then when they came to the door to inform the Mexican at first he was looking out of the window. He saw them, but he didn't come to the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they came back the next day or something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, okay, maybe he has a side piece in there, have anything there.
Speaker 2: I thought he was like a freaking he was hot.
Speaker 3: I mean he eventually big as dog.
Speaker 4: Well I'm you know, you know, I don't put it past nobody. He might be a ferry was Yeah, he was real freak ship. I was like, go ahead, boy, but did you watch it?
Speaker 2: You know? He was he was. He was definitely good in that.
Speaker 1: So, uh did anybody feel suspicious at this point about who?
Speaker 2: Just about Jack?
Speaker 3: I thought Jack had more to do with it, since you wanted to cover it up so bad. You never thought he was canceling like the phone records and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, she always just looked at it him just trying to cover up that he had.
Speaker 2: That's what I was.
Speaker 4: I never thought that he killed her.
Speaker 7: I did, you did. Don't do me like that. No, I'm just I'm just I'm just curious as to why.
Speaker 2: Clearly you think it's because I'm stupid.
Speaker 4: No, really curious with me, just just luck.
Speaker 6: He was just coming up that he had sex with and it's gonna he's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be Remember they said there was a whole lot of seamen or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go ahead, shame he was like, yeah, need DNA from all y'all.
Speaker 7: That was That was a bit muny because it was again, it was just like, I feel like you could have said, look, we were fucking.
Speaker 5: I ain't kill her though, and it wouldn't have been the end of the world.
Speaker 7: He would have been detective. He would have lost his role as a lead detective. But I don't think they would have just locked him up because there wasn't because he knew he didn't do it, and he knew the cops weren't gonna think he did it like that to the point where they would frame him.
Speaker 3: He was investigator.
Speaker 4: He can't stop, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: If he stopped early, if he was just like look and even a yet, well you know that's.
Speaker 2: You know, I killed it, but I ain't killed.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I stabbed it, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 7: It just got it got a little bit ridiculous the length he was going to especially like, don't do that. I didn't know, especially so especially when he took the phone out and he canceled the phone record. This was this this episode where he took the phone out and was like going through it while he was in his office.
Speaker 3: No, because I think it's.
Speaker 5: Episode Okay, okay, okay, you're right it was episode three. Never mind, I'll save it. Yeah, well, it just didn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: It was like, bro, at some point they're gonna get the fucking phone records, and now they're going to see that the phone was opened in your office. So it's like you're just doing a lot of really stupid ship. That's why I thought if he didn't kill her, I was expecting some fucking straw ship where he had multiple personalities or some stupid ship. He fucking he fucked her and then she said something wild and he killed her and had a mental break and didn't.
Speaker 4: Realize he killed her. They did try to show that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was mad at her at one point exactly. That's they started doing all these different things.
Speaker 2: Wait, when did they do that?
Speaker 4: It was just like a real quick flash when they were having sex.
Speaker 3: Yes, she said something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was like it was when it was when the other guy, the husband, said something about it.
Speaker 2: Because he was saying that she likes to she likes.
Speaker 5: To humiliate the person that she's fucking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she likes to sleep with people.
Speaker 6: You don't have respect with somebody, And he's like, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah though, and didn't have no respect for the camera man. She just used him.
Speaker 2: She didn't she even take her and he kept trying to hit it again. Bro, she would give him any more. Well, because he was sucking it up. She said, just keep going.
Speaker 4: He was looking at the keep going. They will go away.
Speaker 2: Door.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she knew was She's like, man, you better not stop sucking me right now. She wanted, Yes, all that loud moaning and whatnot. I mean maybe he was that good. I don't know, but either way, Yeah, that poor cameraman got that poor camera.
Speaker 3: He didn't ask for that, not that far. We're poor cameraman.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for him.
Speaker 3: Maybe episode two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, you know, I think then we hear about Helen Wang and they were trying to secure interview.
Speaker 4: With her, but she was she was nasty, frosty, like.
Speaker 2: I just could.
Speaker 4: I was like, yo, did you really go there?
Speaker 2: He did? She did?
Speaker 4: I'm not remembering.
Speaker 2: Dead baby in the.
Speaker 7: Bro She said, I guess I left all my my managers in Atlanta. And she's like, yeah, we left a dead baby.
Speaker 2: And I was like, did she say that?
Speaker 3: She call her nigga right now?
Speaker 6: What that's for you? Though, That's what that's the looking for you. That was the other thing.
Speaker 1: They were like, she's a black woman in Delanica and you're surrounding all these white people with money your mom cleans for them.
Speaker 2: That's another thing. Yeah, I didn't get that well, they said.
Speaker 1: They said it like I forgot which I was second, the second or third where they said she was.
Speaker 3: On payments, like she was on a payment.
Speaker 5: Plan to I don't think we knew she was a maide yet.
Speaker 1: Well, when they were walking off, the girls were walking out, she was like, oh, how did you know her?
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, your mom cleans for us. Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: She didn't say that. That's a slash backlash.
Speaker 5: All I needed was it was Delana Gay and I was like, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, there's Atlanta and then there's Georgia.
Speaker 6: Rights the rest of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's anywhere else like Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Man, when she said that ship bro, I was like, I cannot believe she just said that.
Speaker 3: So then you thought it was Anna. When she turned up dead, you say some ship like that, I'm coming back, right.
Speaker 6: They kept making it seem like it was Anna, and it was making a strong case that it.
Speaker 3: Was Anna, a strong case to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just it's just felt too obvious for me. Yeah, and John just felt too obvious for me.
Speaker 4: John Jack Jack, I never believed Jack.
Speaker 6: I did think it was Anna at some point I did think it was her at some point.
Speaker 1: Well, they did a good job like that because I think it was an ending of episode three when she was at the door and they were like, who found her and it was hers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Yeah, but I don't know, it just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just and I thought they were playing on the obvious, you know what I'm saying, like thinking like they're gonna think that because it's obvious it not her.
Speaker 2: But no, it is her.
Speaker 4: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 7: Okay, anti twist exactly did they were explain what was going with her tooth?
Speaker 1: No, what that was like, No, I think it was infected.
Speaker 3: Took it out, and it was just like okay, she.
Speaker 1: Took antibiotics instead of getting it taken out. But it just seemed like with Mike, they seemed like they put a lot of emphasis on it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: It was only for the end, That's what I'm saying. So it was a misdirect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the tooth.
Speaker 1: They just wanted the tooth for the end when they got in a fight and she had to just pull it out just for that effects.
Speaker 3: Like I think I get your points, Like didn't have more to do with the story, and it didn't. It just had that little one part.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what That's what I mean, Like it just didn't have no real importance to it because it was after.
Speaker 7: They Yeah, that's why I thought like she had got punched in the mouth or something, because it was right after she saw them sucking in the car right that they showed that scene. So I think they were just doing purposeful mister xts. Yeah, I don't really like when shows do that, but that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you guys like Zoe?
Speaker 4: No? Yeah, look, trailer Parks?
Speaker 3: I like Zoe broll I didn't.
Speaker 2: I ain't like it really until the end.
Speaker 4: I like to write the the uh.
Speaker 6: That that's when I really Yeah, she said, I don't remember what she said talking.
Speaker 3: About you got every right turned against me. He turned, She said, one.
Speaker 4: Dude about the what you gotta say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, proudly that she was annoyable. When I saw Trailer Parts, we come out like, oh yeah, that was live your.
Speaker 3: Kid at home alone at six years old. Whatever she was, that did not seem cool. But and then when she tried to tell Jack what was going on about, like what had happened twenty years ago because he never knew but she never did get it out. I thought that was cool too, like she was trying to come clean, but it didn't really work.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: She never told you tell me now, right right. I'm still kind of stuck on that part too. I guess we'll get to You would.
Speaker 7: Love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second, where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah, so Hallawayne ends up dead.
Speaker 1: Jack decides to use the child's DNA his nieces.
Speaker 2: Niece.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his niece DNA, which was fucked up, and yeah, and they too.
Speaker 4: Like it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was yeah, yeah yeah. But then yeah, at this point, you know, I failed to mention to mom, but you know, we also met the mom because she was walking around naked, and apparently Jack had been going out to kind of keeping in touch with her and checking on and stuff like that. And Anna didn't know, you know so, and Anna didn't seem to care all that much.
Speaker 4: She didn't care.
Speaker 6: I think the thing that she she was saying like because he was just saying like he didn't she didn't like him saying that she had dementia or seeing now she's like, well, she hadn't been diagnosed with that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you remember.
Speaker 3: I think that I think her han't been out of the loop and been sort of surprised that It's like, oh, I didn't know this was happening, and I didn't know that Jack had been coming over here, even though I've been out of out of town, and now to see that Jack's been caring for somebody and I didn't even know this person was sick or having issues. I thought she cared and asking like, oh, but she hasn't been to the doctor y, And then she was trying to get her to go to the doctor.
Speaker 1: At least, it seemed like she was detached, and I just thought since she had been gone so for so long you know that, And maybe it's just a she didn't want to accept it, but it just seemed like she wasn't all that concerned as I felt like she should have been, or that she started showing later on, you know. So maybe it was just like oh really, And maybe it was guilt too, like oh, wait, you're doing this but not me. So I don't know it was her behavior was weird to me in that situation. So so you know her baby, yeah so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, when he's talked about Zoe, I will say because she started putting the clues together when she said, oh, why you swapping my baby? Why? And she started being like like, what did you do? I thought she was smart?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she oh yeah, another reason why because as soon as she had a chance to to get on the desk, she left.
Speaker 4: Well, she left her mom get on the desk.
Speaker 1: Remember the guy the offer her they couldn't find LETSI yeah, Anna left her mom.
Speaker 4: I thought Tomas Zoe. I was like, when did they ask Zoe to go? But yeah, who's desk?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anna, Anna?
Speaker 1: So I was talking about I didn't think Anna in the beginning really cared that much about her mom.
Speaker 2: Have a dimension. She didn't look that concern.
Speaker 3: She was like, I got a choice to make.
Speaker 2: My question.
Speaker 1: So the thing that confused the ship out of me, and I guess I'm gonna just have to just say this just television. How the fuck do you go missing for all this time nobody can find you and then you're just throwing back on the job with thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 2: That shit didn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 4: No, that's just definitely TV. Are you talking about her being a reporter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so remember LEXI couldn't be found, and it was like, I got to put somebody on there. You're the best I have. You can you get here. It's on you. You sell it, it's your job. And LETSI ass popped back up to them, Oh you know, made up some bullshit the reason why she wasn't there.
Speaker 4: Well, she's the face of the network at this point.
Speaker 2: You take a day off and it's like no call and it's no call, no show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they'll excuse that for the face of the net.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the face the.
Speaker 2: Net with thirty seconds to go on there, Yeah, the face of the network.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I get it, But I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean I don't like it either. But I understand that's probably politics how it works.
Speaker 3: Let's go ahead and get especially because she had been a field reporter. She was reporting from the field at that point. I get it, but like I said, I don't like it. I think it's oh I'm here, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was messed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, yeah, she just pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was a power play too, because if I seen you fucking my hood been Yep, I've seen you. I bought a camera. Oh I'm gonna I'm gonna show you who really got the power.
Speaker 7: She knew that she requested her husband to go on that trip. Would she assume when you.
Speaker 3: Assume giggling and stuff, and.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming you know what that look was that for her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But how Okay, So I know that he comes logic in questions, but it's just like one you disappear for a whole day. And I guess maybe since she knew him, she assumed that Anna was gonna be the person that.
Speaker 2: She called that he calls to sit in that seat like that's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot of convenience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you just happened to show up and nobody saw you at all.
Speaker 2: Like where were you just hiding out it? So you know, yeah, he just like, oh yeah, guys, I'm.
Speaker 1: Here, And then you get some bullshit reason it was fucked up for her to play with her like that, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: The reason was made even more bullshit when you find out she only have a sister in law, like or or a sister Yeah, yeah, yeah, she said I had to like babysit for my sister in law. It's like you only have one.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that doesn't make any sense because why wouldn't the manager guy be like, what, you have a sister in law since when?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, especially if you do know the cameraman and I don't know, then you couldn't get into like how well do you know your people?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Episode four was the town meeting because she had to convince the mayor to do it even though he didn't want to do it, and that's when everything kind of went went crazy there.
Speaker 2: I think pre at this point starting to suspect Jack mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't remember exactly what happened to it.
Speaker 3: She's like, wait a minute, phone record, Yeah, he kept the phone record, and it was like slow on the DNA and I went back to the morgue to get a ring that he doesn't wear. It was all these sh starting, which is like.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's TV because I'm like, he's just gonna I mean, I know it's a sheriff, but he's just gonna walk away, turn away.
Speaker 2: It's just like brouh.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about him being able to get that ring off and unlock the phone and do all that.
Speaker 2: Ship Jack, can you get the ring off them?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but open her eyes and all kind of bodies.
Speaker 4: That was a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a lot, but anyway it worked. Uh So, yeah, so you have this part. So at this point, who are you guys suspecting? I'm still thinking.
Speaker 7: Because we don't know who Lexi is yet, even though they did say pretty fucking early, which I still know why they said this, but they said early in the show. They were like Lexi somebody said that Lexi is not her real name or something.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That it's like episode two or something.
Speaker 7: They said that, but it was like a complete throwaway thing, which I don't know why they bothered.
Speaker 3: To include kind of remember that. But then also having a married name too. It's like you wouldn't known.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it just seemed like a weird thing of throwing the show.
Speaker 4: But so I was still.
Speaker 6: Thinking Anna, and I was thinking Lexi a little bit because when she showed up, it seemed like a bullshit excuse and it's like, okay, and it happened right after the Helen thing, so like she could have been the one that did the Helen thing.
Speaker 4: I never thought of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I didn't. I didn't think that by definitely. About this point, Anna and Jack or ruled out. I said, Jack giant, he was like. My attention at this point shifted to the only person that we haven't seen him on the friend group, and that was uh, what's her name?
Speaker 2: Uh Catherine whoever? Lets you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Catherine, Catherine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Got what you meant, the big the bit, you know, the bit, the bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's worth mentioning that you see that they're all very they're bullies and the pissed thing and that was tight.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and see I thought like maybe Catherine and Anna was in hoots, like they were like working together for like payback for everybody.
Speaker 4: I thought Catherine was dead.
Speaker 7: I assumed that that's what I assumed it was someone from that friend group. I thought Catherine was dead because when they kept showing those flashbacks, I was like, oh, yeah, they must have killed Catherine.
Speaker 5: Well, that's true, she was, she was.
Speaker 2: The sister was dead. That's why I didn't think Catherine was herself.
Speaker 3: That her sister. You see what they killed her with the pump.
Speaker 1: They killed her, but I can't remember exactly when they wore that. They thought he was saying it happened before, say that she had a dead sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Sister died or some ship.
Speaker 1: So that's why was the big girl. That's what I was like, Oh, it gotta be Catherine. Catherine is the only one we haven't seen we you know, Helen's dead, Rachel's dead, Zolai's been, you know, in the house. But she was leaving her daughter, so she could have been a suspect. But she's scared now because she done ran to the police station. Should have stayed her ass there like Jack told her to. So I was like, Catherine's the only one left.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think that Zoe really had a reason to worry like Jack was saying. I didn't either, You know, like you cool, like whatever them two had going on. That's why I maybe thought they had to do with Duffy because dufinitely was trying to cover his tracks or something that he had going on after he done do away his ball gag and his cock rings. Then you know.
Speaker 4: Is mixilon Oh, I thought that was.
Speaker 3: It was in the bag of trash anyway, So I thought that maybe he had something to do with Helen.
Speaker 1: And Yeah, because that was the blackmail they were again trying to throw us off with that Helen and and uh Rachel was trying to blackmail Yeah, and it was just about is freakiness.
Speaker 7: Even when they found the freak bag, I still was just like, it's not Duffy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Duffy would have been way too odd.
Speaker 3: That cleared Duffy, Yeah, but why do you throw the stuff away for what? At this point in fact, I already know that you're not gonna catch me or I mean, why do I need to throw it away?
Speaker 1: He didn't want to be blackmailed again, I think, yeah, businesses that he was trying to protect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the video still exists, whether.
Speaker 7: The he didn't think it did because it was on the death That's why there. He was happily trying to kill the phone.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I get all that, and the two persons involved in the blackmail are dead, so I'm not stupid.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 7: What it was something that see empty the whole bag? Wasn't it just like Dildo's or something somewhere?
Speaker 3: Just jump in the trash?
Speaker 4: Can yeah?
Speaker 2: Tell giving it to him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah they did Ross he paused that ship.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Ye, let me go see podcast details. What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it's crazy, but yeah, so you know, they're just given us more information about the past and about Catherine was a victim of the bully. And we saw that they were taking pictures. They took pictures of them.
Speaker 3: It's very good outish God.
Speaker 4: I was yelling at the screen at this point. I was like, come on bro when.
Speaker 3: They took the picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when she was like yeah, just pose and what are you doing? She's a bully?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Stop.
Speaker 3: She couldn't trust them because better than she.
Speaker 2: Did, and they accepted her.
Speaker 1: She probably was the Catherine before Catherine became the new punch back.
Speaker 3: That's good. He's a very good point because they sent her over there to get her and we know that Helen was a mean girl along with Rachel, and so it was kind of just going along with the ship because she was younger. I could see that and like she was on payment plans, all kind of ship like, yeah, go get her girl.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew she even drunk.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted to drunk.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have thought that someone was gonna piss in my drink.
Speaker 3: I mean she might her drinking and out now she's insisting that you drink when.
Speaker 2: You could have waited. She wanted. She just wanted to fit.
Speaker 3: In us all.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: Never been a teenage girl, never been a teenage girl. Yeah, just be doing ship.
Speaker 5: It made it made sense to me.
Speaker 4: It wasn't It wasn't super far crushed, I know it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it's like full of pits like how anyway?
Speaker 4: I mean, go away that long? Like what you spread everywhere? Yeah, it's really nasty. Wouldn't have spread everywhere?
Speaker 7: Never mind it you just drank my PiZZ Yeah she out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was me. Yeah, uh, that was me and Anna's.
Speaker 1: Anna's mom got caught again walking nigger in the street and Jack had to roll up on her.
Speaker 2: Just seemed regular to.
Speaker 1: Me, like, yeah, they did really good with that. And then we get to you know, and then I think in this one, that's when Zoe was killed.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie all I feel. I feel bad for Zoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean too, because I think we got to know Zoe a little bit more and see her interactions with other people. We ain't even get to see hell In that much. We damn sure didn't see Rachel at all, so haven't gotten to know Zoe. It was like, oh, she gotta go too. And then she had expressed some concern about being scared.
Speaker 4: She was like a single mom.
Speaker 2: She's protecting her brother.
Speaker 4: Was a terrible mother.
Speaker 2: She was a terrible money and an alcoholic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a terrible mother. I know you about to make any excuse for her.
Speaker 2: It wasn't for her. I felt bad for the child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Jack, Yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: She had to go to.
Speaker 2: She did, and she was right.
Speaker 1: She kept trying to tell Jack, which I again, I'm with you, guys, he is terrible at his job.
Speaker 5: He's so bad.
Speaker 4: He's so bad.
Speaker 1: Because by now there's there's there's a through line with this whole thing that he should.
Speaker 3: Have seen that she saw to your books, she saw the picture. She's like, we got she got a fucking wall of ship.
Speaker 2: Included him on.
Speaker 7: That's when I really started to be done with the show. It was like, all right, this is getting ridiculous. Like when Pria went to all of the other cops and was like, look, I think it's Anna, And here's why.
Speaker 5: I got why why. Jack was like, no, this is stupid.
Speaker 7: I could not follow why. The other cops were like, yeah, this sounds dumb. We're not gonna do this. We're not eve gonna investigate this. Let's just stick with what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: It's like, wait, yeah, cops are sorry, but what Pria saying makes complete sense. Give me something else to explain why they're like dismissing her.
Speaker 3: The dude told her, the little captain dude was like, yeah, tell us more about your theory. And that's when Jack stormed out.
Speaker 5: But I thought he stopped her from investigating it.
Speaker 3: He tried to, but he could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: No, he did send her.
Speaker 5: He told her she can go in in what's.
Speaker 4: The word interview?
Speaker 7: He did tell her interview, Anna, I forgot about that parts never mind, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, it made sense for him to react the way that he did because they had just made up.
Speaker 2: They had just had sets and stuff in the bar again after.
Speaker 1: That, because that's when Priyo was like, all right, I know who did it, y'all and she went in there, and that's when Jack reacted in the way that he did and was like, nah, it's not and I know she didn't do it.
Speaker 4: I thought you might be right. I thought it was after.
Speaker 3: Saying but what do you think about them making up though, or like at least having that moment back back together in the woods.
Speaker 4: I liked it. He was like, I can I hold you? Can? I can I just hold you?
Speaker 3: Just yeah, it's actually very endearings, like can I take your shirt off?
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 2: It you know, yeah, I think that all right.
Speaker 3: I was a little little no idea.
Speaker 2: You just up.
Speaker 5: But if you don't stop sucking cars, bro, I know you would think.
Speaker 7: But I mean, after the last time, look what happened, Like maybe you guys go to a room now.
Speaker 6: But like him for being that's true, that's true. What I think the monologue here, I thought I thought Testa did a really good job.
Speaker 2: She did why did she.
Speaker 1: Look in the camera like that about Yeah, it made it look like she was like up to something.
Speaker 5: When which part he's talk about the you're talking about he's talking about both?
Speaker 4: It was both. Yeah, started looking out the review mirror.
Speaker 2: It was towards the end because that was it was.
Speaker 5: That was just for effect for the show. It was corny, but that was just for was it.
Speaker 7: I think it was supposed to still be casting doubt on her being a good person. I think they were still trying to make us think she's a killer because otherwise, Yeah, why would she look in the mirror like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't thinking about the killer. I was like, okay, so what are you up to now?
Speaker 2: Like, why are you trying to get some dick?
Speaker 4: What's talking about?
Speaker 2: What is it? Are you trying to throw Jack off the case? Like what are you? What are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Like you did you really want to get back with him? Like is this all made up?
Speaker 3: She just wants to feel good?
Speaker 4: That's been that's been quoting here so many times, too many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it was just more Yeah, at the end of the day, I think you're right. It was just trying to We're just gonna get just for.
Speaker 4: That's her man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know her.
Speaker 3: Mom set up nice yeah, getting them back together.
Speaker 1: Yeah around Jack, because now we're basically at the end where Zoe's dead pre a punk ass show up.
Speaker 4: Robert.
Speaker 1: Robert convinces she's annoying and uh to go on this trip to this house, which that was stupid of her.
Speaker 2: I don't know why she did.
Speaker 3: That ship exactly, where are we going again?
Speaker 2: How long is it? Why do they stay away out here?
Speaker 1: Call these questions like why did you get in the car? That's a killer going around.
Speaker 3: Your whole friend group is you want to get in the car with his nigga?
Speaker 2: Right? So none of that didn't make sense.
Speaker 7: But especially once they got there and he was like, oh yeah, Lexi's here what.
Speaker 6: She started getting suspicious at that point, but she was suspicious in the car, but she's still went now.
Speaker 3: If she's a journalist though, that's really what blows me. Journalists asked a lot of questions like money questions as lawyers, like why you didn't ask none of this ship before you got in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know you had such and such. I didn't know this day. He was like, oh yo, I would it bring up. So now they're making it seem.
Speaker 2: Like he was involved. They did a good job.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they did a good job.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, Ship, it is Catherine because at this point my wife, I guess it was like, I bet you, let see is Catherine.
Speaker 2: I was like, nah, that's at this.
Speaker 4: Point I thought that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, no way, because I've seen Catherine. Here's up.
Speaker 1: Man. It was it was that, But it wasn't that because I'm like you, I'm like no, because if it was, if it was Catherine, they were look alike, and and I'm like, I'm like, and I should be able to recognize skinny Catherine.
Speaker 4: Does make sense, that's recognized her.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is I'm like, they don't look anything alike.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, oh, Ship, that's stupid because they're actors, so.
Speaker 4: No, that's not stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I should look like But even though they didn't look like, I was with her, like I thought it was like, I bet you that's that's the.
Speaker 3: News anchor when they started showing that how they were coming together like big big licks gets her racist off and then she's like, I'm doing marathon now and now call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she called me even when she.
Speaker 3: Was Yeah, when she was younger.
Speaker 4: But they ain't know that killing.
Speaker 2: Your sisters crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's diabolical for real.
Speaker 4: That's why that was crazy. Yeah, she had it behind her back, just skipping skipping to the boat.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody like that.
Speaker 2: Either, But you're always supposed to keep it back up the terrible parents. But and then you.
Speaker 3: Don't talk, no ship and theyven like grabbed my hailer, Yeah.
Speaker 2: To kill you.
Speaker 3: I don't give to me. I might, I might just leave it. I might do a lot of stuff. I guess you might want to double check. I got it right here.
Speaker 7: Yep, I'm king all over here and Haley, but poor though I was hoping it was still alive, but nope. What did she was she was doing in the bath clearly not swimming the wrong kind of the loan?
Speaker 1: What she's but yeah, poor Chap bro Man with Jackson this year, he's going to be devastating because he told her like, yo, you don't have anything to worry about.
Speaker 4: Yep, he did his fault. That was his last That was wow.
Speaker 2: She tried to tell him and he didn't listen.
Speaker 5: But stay at the police station, she didn't listen.
Speaker 3: He did tell her. She told him she was scared. He tried to reassure her. That doesn't make it his fault because he was like, hey, you know, you'll be all right, everything right, Yeah, Now, what is his fault is being a bad fucking detective, Like he should have put more shit together before he you know, just sent her back.
Speaker 6: But I think they had a good They made a good case for him being a bad detective in this this scenario because he.
Speaker 4: Spent his time trying to cover it up. At the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but even trying to cover it up, there was just a lot of clues where you should have been like, oh, let me go look into this.
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say he was a bad detective. One, yeah, said he come from Atlanta. He was like Atlanta homicide or some ship or whatever. He got kicked out of there because he wasn't doing a good job too. You couldn't find your wife after a year of looking for and then two, I mean three, you you're fucking this case up intentionally, but you are just a bad detective. And that's why they called it a GBI.
Speaker 7: Case up intentionally badly. Yes, you're not even covering your own true.
Speaker 4: I was determined to prove that it was Duffy.
Speaker 2: He was, but that was stupid too. It was like and then he told him himself when he went.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, that was like, yeah, Duffy, you did this.
Speaker 2: You're like the only person know that was person that got her phone.
Speaker 4: The phone looks me, why are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Stupid?
Speaker 1: And then he accused of the reporter because he had a history of violence, which that connected back to to Catherine Slash.
Speaker 6: He was like, I got something when he saw like phone records that had his name on the I guess he smashed.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that's strange. Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: So that's that part I did.
Speaker 3: I did when they went back to the hotel not hotel, his apartment in Atlanta and said when they found he found out that the dude had a record for breaking in person's jaw. It connected back to when when Rachel had been in Atlanta and the guy who called in a tip was like, yeah, I remember dropping her off after I sucked her to somewhere in Atlanta, and that's when he got the list of everybody who had an apartment in that building and it had this dude's name on it.
Speaker 4: Oh he's been there, I missed out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I started to interrogated him and then when he punched him out, punched him in the bar.
Speaker 2: Been talking, he did, and you yeah, you know, yeah, you know he.
Speaker 4: Said something about ax Ana or yeah.
Speaker 7: And this is after he put the fucking magnums on the conveyor boat. That was enough to get your ass woked.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 2: He looked back at him too, like that.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, Massy said he would have waned seeming in him. That is true, he's one of these you'd be a safe man.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Hey, but Anna was good and getting him not to file charges though, and how she talked Aim out of that.
Speaker 4: So she just sucked him. Yeah, but yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but nevertheless, So this is why I call pre punk ass d.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 1: I know she thinks he's done, he's covered in blood it, but he's trying to tell you, like Anna's in trouble. It's Catherine. Catherine is let no that And she didn't even listen.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't either.
Speaker 2: That's why she got knocked out.
Speaker 4: She did get knocked out.
Speaker 2: She did knock the fun out him.
Speaker 3: She shot him like she shot the other person.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 7: I think she just didn't want to believe that it was really him. But man, he knocked a ship out her.
Speaker 6: He wants She wanted him to come willing, willingly, like just just come.
Speaker 7: But the fact that he was walking towards her made me think that she didn't really want to shoot him.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, she didn't want to shoot him. She should have shot him.
Speaker 7: She definitely should have shot him, but she didn't want to. She didn't want to really think that he actually.
Speaker 1: I best she thought she should have shot him at twelve hours later, I.
Speaker 3: Should have shot He didn't invite her on the rise, like you want to come, Like you could just come with me, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she could she if she thinks he's the victor, the killer. Then she was like, I ain't get in that car. She's not about to kill me.
Speaker 3: But she didn't even go inside. I guess, I guess I get that if you see the killer outside, you're not going about to go inside and see.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense, but it also don't make sense. I mean, yeah, no, backup, But it was the blood that triggered her. You got all that blood, But did he did he even say did he say Zoe's dead?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: So, because why would she believe him he could be lying? Why would Jack kill his own sister. She didn't know if Zoe was dead yet, she hadn't even gone upstairs. All she saw was Jack was covered in blood and he said Zoe's dead.
Speaker 4: She didn't know if he was lying or not.
Speaker 3: He was very distraught and very convincing, more convincing than he was when he went to go get that ring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but I still wouldn't have believed him. I think Priya was all right.
Speaker 7: I thought she was. She was she was good, and I like that actor. I can't remember her name, but every time.
Speaker 1: I said, another issue I had is okay. So now Catherine is established to be Lexi. Richard is walking around talking. Is Richard or Robert the reporters is walking around talking crazy? So he's talking like insane. That's the problem with all you rich people. Uh, get locked in the back. I don't know if you guys noticed this, but when Lexi came out, she didn't even attack Anna.
Speaker 2: She went straight to the door to get Richard out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I thought I was like, oh, that's weird, Like if you're there to kill Anna? Why didn't you just jump on Anna? So I thought that was yeah, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you won that fight?
Speaker 4: She couldn't won that fight? Yea, Anna won that damn fight that.
Speaker 2: She just lost.
Speaker 6: She was she was a horrible fighter. But but yeah, this this part kind of confused me. I didn't I didn't understand, Like, so why did he bring her out there?
Speaker 4: Was it really signific in the butt? Like I think they were going to that's what They're not going to kill Anna. I thought they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna was making it seem like they had killed the mother. Ones was talking.
Speaker 4: That's how he was talking. But if that wasn't that, that doesn't seem like that was the case.
Speaker 1: And he seemed confused when they when they brought it up, like like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I think he said, what are you talking about? Kill?
Speaker 6: And they had all this stuff on the table, like I think it was just to talk.
Speaker 7: Why would you put why would you put weapons out in some bleach? And he's gonna have a conversation only because one part they didn't kill anybody.
Speaker 1: We found out later, but they didn't kill anybody, so why would they bring her up there to kill her.
Speaker 7: Because they because Catherine always saw Anna as being responsible for her almost getting assaulted. But which is crazy, but it doesn't make sense because she thought because remember when the piss thing happened, she thought that that was Anna's set.
Speaker 6: Up over time, you see that, it's not They're out to get both of you, guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know Catherine was the main victim. They stopped messing with Anna by the time.
Speaker 4: Thought Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: She was invited to her sixteen party, and like when they were all in the bedroom together in the videos together, it looked like they bring her.
Speaker 5: But she probably just thought that Anna was assisting.
Speaker 6: Yes, she did think until like voluntarily take half naked photos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I don't think she. I don't think she did that part because I think they did those separately, like she said, like Rachel said, Anna up to take the pictures in the Wonder Bro and then I think separately she got Catherine to do something else. So that way, when the guys had the the photos of both of them. I don't think they took him at the same time. But that will that was still her birthday and they were all together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Anna, but we we learn all this later.
Speaker 1: But the reason why I think that now, after we got all the information, is that Anna, I mean, let seeing the reporter, they didn't murder anyone, So I don't see why they were bringing Anna out there to kill her because they hadn't killed anybody.
Speaker 4: Because they don't. They don't funk with Anna. It just I don't think it was.
Speaker 7: Really any deeper than Catherine blamed Anna for what happened.
Speaker 4: But see that again.
Speaker 6: I just that part is confusing to me because Rachel clearly seemed like the ring leader she.
Speaker 7: Was she was, but she thought that Anna was pretending to be her friend because when remember when when she was running away and then Anna was getting assaulted, she blamed Anna in that moment.
Speaker 4: She didn't even say no. That didn't make sense either though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well the only way I would.
Speaker 1: Look at the theory of her, of them killing her is because she did kill her own sister.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's the point.
Speaker 6: So it is this point, and so she only wanted to kill Anna, probably, or maybe that was just the start.
Speaker 5: Maybe she was like, well, shit, somebody else is taking the other motherfuckers out.
Speaker 4: Let me go ahead and get Anna. I ain't worried about them. Yeah, because by that point.
Speaker 3: Why was she they already did so she wouldn't have to kill them. It wasn't like working backwards, but like once Anna starts to put the clues together, once we see big lex turning to Lexi, then you don't know like why they're there, because she's already got like this is Richard Richard locked up in the thing. So then when Lexi comes, he said, Lexi was already there, So where does Lexi even come from? I didn't. I didn't get that stuff. That was kind of confusing.
Speaker 6: This doesn't make sense unless unless she thought Anna was going to try to kill her next, But how does she even know that she's Catherine?
Speaker 3: Like what like if we're gonna bury the hatchet? Like where did this like what we got to talk about? Yeah, you're gonna reintroduce yourself to me.
Speaker 2: Which is why I thought it was.
Speaker 1: It was it was interesting to see that she didn't attack Anna, she went to go try to get her husband out, you know, because I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, she ain't she really just want to talk? So I don't know.
Speaker 7: So I think I thought the burying the hatchet part made sense in the in the narrative of this moment because she knew that.
Speaker 4: Anna fucked her man.
Speaker 7: So I assume maybe Anna knew that too, So she was like, well, I guess she wants to bury the hatchet because I fucked her.
Speaker 5: Guy, So that part I thought made sense.
Speaker 7: Her coming out and immediately getting buddy out the door instead of attacking Anna made sense because she was like, I'm gonna need this guy's help to take.
Speaker 2: This after she got her ass. Well, we made a whole lot of.
Speaker 7: It's also Dolana is a white woman in Dolanaga is definitely gonna be scared of a black woman in Dolanaga. So she's about like this, this negress is gonna beat my ass. She was I'm gonna get her husand I'm gonna get my husband out to help me. So that made sense. And her wanting to kill Anna, I didn't have a problem with that. I thought I thought it made sense. You could have been written better. I'm with you there, It could have been written better.
Speaker 4: This was the muddy part for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you guys have a problem with how fast Priya got asked there?
Speaker 2: Because how to hell she wake up so fast? They showed up and woke her up.
Speaker 7: Remember, the cops were already on the way because she called for backup. The backup got there and they found her up against the pole. And this shook her away because she said, where the fucking month?
Speaker 3: I got a whole concussion. But she's driving an hour to this lake.
Speaker 7: She wanted to get her get back. She's like, this motherfucker punched me about the face. Let's go fuck that.
Speaker 1: They got there way even Jack, they got there way too fast.
Speaker 3: Bro, Well, how far away was it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no not they were already to the lake house?
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, but but remember when when they were driving out there, she was like, where is this place? How long does it take to get there? Like they made it seem like it was. It was a ways away from the city of Delanna.
Speaker 4: That's just bad writing.
Speaker 1: And they would and they were maybe maybe the reporter was just driving slow.
Speaker 4: You be asking for too much.
Speaker 7: Sometimes you'd be like me that day that y'all are, Oh you're too picky, y'all y'all acking like that.
Speaker 5: Now I was, I'm like, it's pretty basic whatever ship I.
Speaker 1: Know, But I'm like, how did because when I'm watching it, it was like episode five is when they tried to send everything, Like, how the hell Jack gonna get there that fast because that's a long way away.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 3: And then she dropped a pin but didn't have service.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Dan, I.
Speaker 4: Think she got service.
Speaker 2: I just assumed she did talk to him on the fall, but she did think.
Speaker 4: About that either. They ain't call nobody here me text you.
Speaker 2: That's not how they did talking to fall though. She remember it's let's see, let's see such and such.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then Richard, Richard like was asking who she was talking to, and then she sees that he sees it it's Jack. Why is he so mad that I called Jack?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying this whole part, what you call him? They didn't flush this one out. They ain't flushed this part out.
Speaker 4: They didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just didn't think about it that hard.
Speaker 3: It's basically TV teleportation like here and now here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack showed up.
Speaker 1: And Pria just having to show up like like seconds after he showed up to make the kill shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I just they rushed this part. You know, it's still they did.
Speaker 3: I think six episodes works better than eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it didn't need to stretch it out. You know.
Speaker 1: Again, it's just TV, but you know, and I hate that I was doing it. But I was also like, okay, once that was sall and I'm like, okay, none of this ship makes sense because I'm like, how did LETSI plan all this ship out.
Speaker 2: To kill everyone? Something ain't adding up.
Speaker 1: I had no idea what it was, but I'm like, we have too much of a show left.
Speaker 2: But even before I saw how much time was love, I was like, this, sh it ain't right.
Speaker 5: I never questioned it.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's her either and her husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, something was missing. I just didn't know what.
Speaker 3: Mike she was signed up in a boat for me. I was like, okay, all right.
Speaker 5: But when it was ending, I was like, this is trash. I'll say that.
Speaker 7: When I thought that the show was about to be over, I was like, y'all hype this ship for nothing.
Speaker 4: This was trash. I was like, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was xi. Only thing I can see is like, like what you're saying. If I see there's twenty minutes left, I'm like, okay, what are you about to do in this? Like next twenty minutes and a whole nother episode. Then I'm curious, like.
Speaker 4: What did wespisode after this?
Speaker 2: No? No, this was it. So we at the end.
Speaker 1: The only thing that kind of threw me off that I started to kind of give them credit for because Stranger Things did the same thing, so they spent time giving.
Speaker 2: Like full closure. But I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's why. I was like, well, maybe they're doing the Stranger Things thing.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, okay, but Lexie would have to plan out like like every single thing.
Speaker 2: Down to the tea.
Speaker 1: So I'm going through I'm like, this is not Joker, Like, there's no way you're gonna map out every single step to the point where you're killing Helen, you're killing Rachel, and then you're killing Zoe and then it's all to get you to this beach house.
Speaker 2: I'm like, something ain't right, can't right.
Speaker 3: She couldn't have gotten to the police, I mean, to the TV station first of all, she couldn't have.
Speaker 2: Exactly like, how would you have known?
Speaker 1: She came back on the anniversary, like, so I'm asking all these questions not knowing what to answer. I'm like, that's not making sense. And then we got it and I was like, yo.
Speaker 6: That she was haunting when she was reading, and then the mother's voice came in that it just wasn't really I thought that was transition, the transition. The transition was dope.
Speaker 3: Is a very good word.
Speaker 4: I mean, it wasn't haunting to me.
Speaker 2: I wasn't haunting.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 6: Like, when I heard it, I was like, oh you do that?
Speaker 3: Be here hearing say those words, like the whole thing, and then when you find.
Speaker 2: It is the voice changing. I was like, oh my god, and goose bumps and stuff.
Speaker 7: You got goosebumps and stuff, a little hair back, your neck stood up, man, what happened?
Speaker 4: It just it was really dope. It was it was. It was Yeah, they did that really well.
Speaker 2: It was smooth.
Speaker 7: And then they looked and she out that she outside just looking read that ship.
Speaker 4: Just like that.
Speaker 7: Okay, Jesus Christ, you were haunted and then that.
Speaker 2: You said you were hot. I was this.
Speaker 6: I was like, get the whole funk out of here, Get the funk out of here?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: The fucking help? When did this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This, Yes, she told you we see what we want to see. Yeah. I didn't see that neither.
Speaker 7: Today you know what see they didn't see where the fuck did her robe go.
Speaker 5: This was the part that really annoyed me when she so when she.
Speaker 2: Alice alice.
Speaker 7: Robe, when she went and killed what was the first woman's name, Rachel? When she went and killed Rachel, she said she took her robe off. Where did she put it? And how come nobody found it? They probably did find it, but they just attributed to her.
Speaker 4: A bloody robe.
Speaker 7: She took the rope off because it was bloody, because she just finished stabbing her.
Speaker 2: No, she yes, she did.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 5: I promise you, because I went back and watching because I was like, I don't understand this.
Speaker 2: I thought she was nked.
Speaker 6: She after she oh wait, when she.
Speaker 4: Was stabbing her, she was wearing her shirt.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you thought she was naked?
Speaker 6: Kitties look like that, so fabric titties, Like, I promise you.
Speaker 4: She was dark and raining.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that dark rock.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: Literally the robe was dark. The robe was dark, so the blood probably it.
Speaker 4: And it did rain, but it's not gonna wash the blood off her robe.
Speaker 7: She took it because I thought they were implying she took the robe off because it was bloody, and then she could play into the whole dementia thing.
Speaker 4: Also, I thought, no, I thought I thought she that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think of it that way. I thought she like, I'm gonna just play dementia and.
Speaker 2: Had nothing with the blood. Yeah. Blood.
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe I'm wrong, maybe hashtag were.
Speaker 4: Well if the clothes weren't bloody.
Speaker 7: Actually, yeah, because what they asked, Okay, why is your robe right by the murder scene? Yes, you got dementia and ship, but why the fuck why were you over here?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think they would even look for a robe though.
Speaker 5: She took it off right there after they she just left it.
Speaker 4: Show her ass walking off.
Speaker 1: But she's walking in the middle of the rope, so they're not going to go looking for the rope. I think she went back and got the rope. The word would have still been no, no, no, no exactly.
Speaker 3: But she could have left it anywhere in the woods.
Speaker 7: Right, you guys found shitty ass cops like cops are shitting in jail.
Speaker 4: These guys are awful If no one found this rope.
Speaker 1: But we don't know when they found the body though, So okay, let's let's walk it through. So she kills Rachel. She takes the robe off, go start walking down the highway or street wherever they found her, which is nowhere near the murder scene.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh, this old lady. Let's pick her up. Let's take her back home.
Speaker 1: And then at that point, I think once she's back home, saveing secure, that body is still out there dead. So I think at that point she'll go back and get the robe and come back to the house. What and then they discovered the body. That reach, that's a super reach, that's a butcher's reach.
Speaker 6: There has to be time between because she might as well just took the winner, made it into a cap extra crazy.
Speaker 2: She could her because you guys said, blood is on the road, so she couldn't do that.
Speaker 4: So she went back and got the robe.
Speaker 2: That's the only way it's gonna make sense.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna make it because it's bad writing in this scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, y'all. She had to go back to get the robe after she was back.
Speaker 3: Home when she killed Helen, because then she ended up and she ended up in there, fucking I'm gonna pull jacket.
Speaker 7: Oh, guys, this year makes sense. It's a great twist, but it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Get a rope.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't think i'd be alone in this. I didn't think about I didn't think about the rod.
Speaker 2: But it only closed. Our question was Helen's.
Speaker 1: Helen's when she killed Helen, the one you just brought off, Like how did she pulled that one off?
Speaker 2: Like? Where did she going to close?
Speaker 4: Was wearing clothes, She's a hope, she's supposed to be naked.
Speaker 1: That was the only one. I was like, how did you do that? But the other one, I didn't even think about the road part. I can make that one make more sense then Helen.
Speaker 2: I can't explain Hells.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't even show much on Helen. Well, they didn't even showed the murder of Helen. They just did or.
Speaker 5: Showed her throat.
Speaker 4: Yeah they did.
Speaker 1: Yep, they showed that, and then they showed they showed all three. They showed all three murders.
Speaker 7: The Zoe one was crazy, but I don't think I think she could have killed Zoe without getting blood on her.
Speaker 5: But she was soaking ass wet. I know that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but again, fun.
Speaker 7: Twist, but it's just like I logical, it's a little illogical, but it's all right, it didn't ruin it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't haunted, and I'm playing, I'm replaying everything in my head now, I'm like, how did I not see this?
Speaker 4: No one did?
Speaker 2: But no one did.
Speaker 7: If anybody said, oh I called it, you're a fucking did Oh wait what?
Speaker 3: Well, no I didn't. But I'm saying when I.
Speaker 2: Saw people, they're lying, They're like, oh.
Speaker 3: It's episode four and I know who it is, and.
Speaker 1: They they're like, I refuse to believe it because there are no So well, she.
Speaker 3: Even played it with Pria with the fake coffee, like everybody was gonna think she was crazy. So that's what I'm saying. If at the beginning that Anna knew but didn't didn't know, then why was she why she serving her eggs with shells in them, regular eggs?
Speaker 2: Because why she threw on the cars that when she got.
Speaker 6: There, Yeah, those are those eggs threw car.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I replayed, I was like, okay, so the first like the first one just seen, it just happened. That's when they established her as dementia. The second one is the only possible clue. But at that point you got to be looking for the second because remember after Helen was killed, she was found again. Yeah, walking the street, that's the only way you could probably make a connection. But then at that point, like, I still don't even know how you even think either that.
Speaker 4: Unless you saw like something like somebody saying like, oh.
Speaker 6: Man, this twist in the end, it's crazy yep, And so now in your mind you're like, okay, we'll we'll make a crazy twist.
Speaker 7: I thought that was a crazy twist because I did see I did see that.
Speaker 4: Oh you did before.
Speaker 7: Your twist is crazy. So I was like, that's the twist. This chick lost weight, that's the whole twist, like y'all are y'all and growth with him. I would have definitely gave me a crazier twist. This twist isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And I didn't do like you and check or I think you said that too. I didn't check and see how much time was left. I was like, Okay, I guess it's over. Yeah, because that last episode was shut. It's like thirty some minutes. Maybe I don't remember. There was nothing that made me think that it was that fucking old. And then I started thinking like, okay, I'm being a little agist, but I was like.
Speaker 2: Really you took you took these three people out.
Speaker 1: Bro. Oh that's what it's strong. But she saught them off guard though, well yeah she did, she did.
Speaker 3: Just it was my life like yeah.
Speaker 2: But because I'm with you, I was like, how the hell you kill Helen? How the hell you kill?
Speaker 1: But Zowai's neked in the bath eyes, you know, Helen. She snuck up behind Helen and Rachel.
Speaker 4: Rachel just not domb fucking yeah, she was already.
Speaker 7: Yeah, probably she had pre orgasms, and she was like, I'm trying.
Speaker 4: It's raining and I'm trying to go home and take.
Speaker 1: His old black house showing up.
Speaker 2: Clean up here, lady, Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Take your A'm to mama, ask lady, why are you here? Did she meant that she killed her first.
Speaker 1: Too, and just and the reasons like, oh that's since I killed one, I might get you a child too, So I'm gonna go all the way.
Speaker 3: When people try to get their family back, they'll do anything, man, I said Michigan coach.
Speaker 2: And I guess you know. So he wasn't a great mom, so she probably did that child a favor.
Speaker 4: She probably did.
Speaker 3: She probably was so great with her already, like he wasn't gonna let her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, until he didn't take her to soccer practice or whatever practice she was to go to, and she.
Speaker 7: Kept getting left at home even though Jack was in the picture and said, don't do that, so she probably did. I know, he's a mandated reporter. He should have called called the real police on her. Anyway, that was fine, It was fine. It was a little annoying, but it was. It was still a fun.
Speaker 1: If you start questioning, then you will get annoyed, yes, yea, but yeah, we just watch it is like, oh man, that was good. I think it's a good way to kick off the year. I think you got everybody talking. It was a good twist and I think it worked.
Speaker 7: It's not it's not something that I would obviously, there's no reason to watch it again. But I think for a one and done it's great because you don't you're never gonna guess the end, So for that reason, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It's the main question is would y'all do that for y'all child?
Speaker 2: That is not in the notes myself.
Speaker 4: That's too much work.
Speaker 2: That is a lot of words, she retired.
Speaker 7: That's true, that's true. I might have just killed the first the first one. I wouldn't killing leader, like what she.
Speaker 3: Once you find out some information like that, like literally, what do you do with it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: That's Anna found out.
Speaker 4: That her mom was it all about talking about the tragic scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were discussing call it a gang man.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out which.
Speaker 2: One is about.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out which one.
Speaker 1: I mean, neither one of those, because that was the other thing that I thought was.
Speaker 4: Because you're you're still laughing loud, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: You brought this up, because this is the other thing that I thought. I was like, something isn't right. Yeah, so you know the narrating thing you always bring up. When she was telling the story to Jack and I was like, yo, she kind of she left herself out of the story. She was like, she was telling the story about Catherine was the one that that was rape, And she said Catherine always blamed her. She always blamed the other two for just sitting around watching, And I was like, but she never said what she did watch?
Speaker 2: She because she was there too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm confused about that, and I'm confused about why.
Speaker 4: And I'm only confused because this is a show. This is real life. I wouldn't be because it's a show.
Speaker 7: I'm confused about why she never told.
Speaker 4: But not even even embarrassed.
Speaker 2: But Anna never told her, Like that's the normal.
Speaker 4: Thing people don't.
Speaker 7: I literally just bro I literally just said, because this is a show, and they're not they're not going down the path of this is how women struggle with rape.
Speaker 4: They're not doing that.
Speaker 7: This is a fucking very plainly surface level written show. So they should have given us some kind of explanation as to why she never told the police that she was raped.
Speaker 4: That's what I.
Speaker 3: Assumed that ahead I said, she was saying that what she was telling Jack, like, I just I just never told anybody. I don't really know why. She just didn't have a reason. I'm not saying that's a good reason, but she was just I just never told her.
Speaker 1: And even then she's not telling Even then, she's still not telling the truth. She's not saying that it was her, She's still saying that it was Catin.
Speaker 4: So I'm that's what I'm saying. So I'm confused.
Speaker 3: Said Zoe was just there, but the other two were like more of the ringleaders, and they had pictures of us, but she never says, hey, it happened to me.
Speaker 2: It was just like yeah.
Speaker 1: But the other thing is, well, let's see what the fuck are you mad about? Because you weren't the one that was that was raped or Catherine, so that's what that was the other thing.
Speaker 2: I was confused about it. I was like, well, why the fuck is Lassie mad because it didn't happen to you? Why the fuck?
Speaker 1: Like, I get Zoe just being there, so I kind of get her. But then the other question is why the fuck does why did why do they all hate her?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Why did Helen hate her to the point where she would talk about the dead daughter when you witnessed this horrible tragedy.
Speaker 2: I was confused by that trash person.
Speaker 7: I can see why Lexi would be mad at Anna because Lexi doesn't know that Anna was raped. She remember where she left, but had it started yet? Yeah, I thought they were just holding her down, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she saw them doing it.
Speaker 7: And then I thought I thought all she saw were the guys go over there and grab Anna and throw her on the bed, and I thought she left right then I thought she didn't actually see the the technical you know what, I'm saying, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think you have to see that I mean you, it's implied that what I.
Speaker 2: Mean you Still, I actually thought.
Speaker 6: She saw her screaming and all that she knows she was about to Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I get your question, like why why would she be mad at?
Speaker 6: And that's what I was saying earlier with the whole scene that we all did agree, that just didn't really make sense.
Speaker 4: That's why I was saying, like, what's your what's your right? Pier? Why do you want to kill kill Anna? Because you almost got me raped?
Speaker 6: But then I got raped for you, Like wow, like I got read for you.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. You were right there.
Speaker 6: I was trying to figure out how to how to rephrase it, but like but basically she just like moved out the way and then she ended up in the.
Speaker 2: Wait I misunderstood.
Speaker 1: So the way I understood the real story is that Catherine was never.
Speaker 4: About to get was she was.
Speaker 2: She escaped.
Speaker 4: She escaped. Yeah wait, no, Kin's right.
Speaker 7: That's why they sent the pictures of Anna, because I thought it was a money thing.
Speaker 3: They sent the picture.
Speaker 4: They said a picture and they said that you guys could basically.
Speaker 3: Pick what you want us and then she said I'll give you a discount, because when Catherine ran off, she said, I'll give you a discount, just go and do it.
Speaker 5: So they're probably gonna rate both of them honestly.
Speaker 1: Maybe wait, maybe you're right, because what's Catherine holding her shirt clothing? Yeah they had okay, so she did escape never mind, so yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other girls didn't even go after they were like okay whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah they did, and they were like like about drunk and that was that was crazy too. When they were just saying happy birthday was creepy. That was really creepy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the mom was just like, oh, I got it.
Speaker 7: But that but that goes back to my confusion. You kept this tape for all of this time?
Speaker 3: Why the tape was just in the recorder still right?
Speaker 5: But she had to Yeah, Anna kept the tape.
Speaker 4: It's probably like a self conscious thing, like if I ever need evidence, I.
Speaker 1: Think it was just her and she just probably I won't say, forgot about it or probably I don't even know if she even knew it recorded all that.
Speaker 4: She had that's what she saw the tape. She's like, oh, ship, well she left it.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing too. It's like, if I have a tape like that, I probably would never ever watch her, ever touch it. It just be like, oh, I'm just stick it over in the corner there, or I don't even know what it's all there.
Speaker 1: I don't know your your very first question how we started, Why she Why didn't she go to the police?
Speaker 2: She has evidence, right, so I don't get it. I didn't even think about that. But you're right, she can actually go to the police with proof that she was right.
Speaker 7: Right, you got the dudes on the tape, and you got all these mean girls on tape. I don't understand of why she didn't just go to the cops. Now that I ever promote going into the cops, but in the world of the show and not real life, I needed more for why she didn't just go to the police.
Speaker 5: Especially if you're your husband's a cop.
Speaker 4: At some point, be like, look, look, Jack, I need you.
Speaker 7: Right now, you know, right, get your inner Shane oncast and watch this tape.
Speaker 4: I need you to understand what just happened. I'm confused.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's just one of those things she just never wanted to share, which is a common thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna stop asking Rod stuff. Would I say you think I don't know? It's a common thing in real life.
Speaker 7: That's why I keep having to say in the world of the show and not real life, you don't like I don't think if the show was written from a more conscious level, I would understand that.
Speaker 2: Excuse the show is not written that way.
Speaker 7: Like if they were written from the perspective of women don't share that they've been assaulted because of X y Z, I'd be like, all right, the show is written nowhere near that.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 4: What's the first one that got raping? I keep forgetting her name? Got raped? Killed? Cat?
Speaker 7: No, Rachel, you got Rachel? That is an habitual whatever you want to call her. It's like, the show is not written from a perspective of being very open or understanding about the plight of women. So I don't know if that's what they were going for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like they just used this as the reason for the murders to take place.
Speaker 7: Yes, they needed a twist. How can we make this twist. Let's just put a tape over here, and she found the tape.
Speaker 2: Rape is awful.
Speaker 1: People should be murdered for rape and his mom when it did it for her daughter to and add some sort of event. Look, it worked for me, the way they exchange looks, the way Anna gave that smile at the end, I'm like, yeah, go ahead, it's gonna be a season two.
Speaker 2: The guys are alive, Mama, gonna find the men.
Speaker 3: You can't even you can't see them from the from the angle when they're where the bed is. But during that day or whatever, they got them on tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah, yeah, she don't kill the man's y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it means but it's labeled a limited series though, right, so usually those don't have usually.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but you know, Netflix love money.
Speaker 2: Yeah they can like how how many seeds does they stretch? Uh?
Speaker 7: What's the fucking show where the where the woman got raped and killed her own thirteen reasons? Thirteen reasons why they stretched that out into like four fucking seasons?
Speaker 4: They bring it, HBO, bring it to fuck up, They bring it.
Speaker 1: Back cask yeah, oh task, yeah to a whole other sh I did, but I was.
Speaker 6: I thought I wasn't following you man, coming off that was going straight.
Speaker 4: We were saying that should be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would be done they brought it back so they could do his or hers from another you know, tell us some other story.
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 7: I could see that like a different cast. That's gonna be whack though, because the whole time we're gonna be looking for a twist.
Speaker 2: It will not work.
Speaker 5: So it's not gonna work. It's only works because there was a twist.
Speaker 1: Yep. Anyway, all right, Well that's it man, his or hers. You guys asked us to review. I think on the live we have done it and we're gonna leave it there.
Speaker 2: Thank you for cant you guys that time. We off peace,