Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: We're wow.
Speaker 3: We go Lar City.
Speaker 4: Brevin locks Is with the kill the Shots, the Falcons and the Buccaneers. What in the world with the Buccaneers. How can I trust anything they do? I can't trust anything they do. However, I'm going to ride here five and a half point favorites. Uh, Tampa Bay. I'm gonna take the Buccaneers, even though I don't trust them.
Speaker 5: Brent Holferson, I don't either. They got a lot of weapons coming back, though. I think it's gonna be one of the first times that they've got a full receiving corps out there, minus Kate out and I think he's doubtful. But you got Mike Evans coming back. I think there's gonna be some uh. I think it's gonna be some good firepower out there, and they've got some stuff to do. I mean, they're sitting at seven and six. They've kind of fallen back a little bit. That came out with a hot start. I'm gonna go ahead and take Tampa Bay here to cover as well. John, give me a Buccaneers twenty seven to twenty cover the five and a half.
Speaker 6: Mike, I'm with the Bucks here but I think that I'm just gonna hit Mike Kevins. Being back is a huge deal, but the Falcons have a good defense and there's gonna be a lot of confusion. I think with a new receiver score the old receivers coming back anew for the Bucks.
Speaker 1: I think the under and the Bucks Troy, what you got?
Speaker 7: I originally thought Tampa, but I think I might go with the Land on this one. To be quite honest, I think they might sneak out and kind of put some shade on the new guy.
Speaker 5: Speaking another old word, quarterback, you got your cousins.
Speaker 2: He's not the double fours.
Speaker 3: But not quite as old.
Speaker 4: Bears coming up seven and a half point favorites to Bears and Soldier Field to Chicago.
Speaker 3: Lay the seven and a half. Give me Chicago, Brent.
Speaker 5: It is going to be a cold one in Soldier Field. I think they're calling for feels like ten degrees or lower. It's gonna be bad in this Browns team that you know it's not Schadurstrm find his way.
Speaker 1: Still.
Speaker 5: The Bears are for real and I hate to say it pains me to say it, but they played the Packers extremely tough. It came down to that last play last week. Well, luckily Keishaan Nixon picked him off on the end zone to end it all with the big packer w and the cover. Last week, I think the Bears get it done here lay the seven and a half by that hook twenty four thirteen Bears.
Speaker 6: Mike, I want the Bears as well, but I think the un just gonna hit. It's gonna be sloppy. Chatura's got small hands, am I Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: That could be the problem. Right, and the Bears coming off that lost Green Bay, they're hungry. They want to you know, hug in there for the for that central or for the North.
Speaker 3: I should say, man, we got to have big hands. You don't want to have small hands. Yeah, you don't really want to be out of us. Have a small hand, you know what they say?
Speaker 5: John Pot small hands, Yeah, small gloves.
Speaker 3: That's I turn right there, Troy, what do you got now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Both these teams are used to playing in the cold, so it's kind of a toss up. But I would say Bear's home field advantage. I think they got this one.
Speaker 4: So Joe, yeah, Joe Burrow, Guys, you're talking about maybe what could be or may not be the future. A lot of questions being knocked around regarding Joe Burrow with the Bengals not being happy, and how would you with the way to sing the season has gone for them. The Ravens on the road in Cincinnati two and a half point favorites, but.
Speaker 3: The Ravens would do a little bit more damage that they have done consistently recently. I'm gonna go ahead, take give me that two and a half.
Speaker 4: Give me the Bengal at home coming up this weekend, Brent, Yeah, I agree with you. You know, Cincinnati they look good against the Bills and in that fourth quarter was the turn of the tail for what happened in Buffalo, but Cincinnati still covered last week against the Bills.
Speaker 5: I think Cincinnati actually gets the outright w here. Give me the two and a half points, but I say Cincinnati wins twenty seven to twenty four in a pretty good shootout.
Speaker 1: Nike, I'm with you.
Speaker 6: I think the Bungalow's gonna they're gonna they're gonna win the game out right, and I think they're gonna rally behind Burrow. I think his little whining crying helped me out here, is going to rally them a little bit, and Baltimore really has a little to play for.
Speaker 1: They're really failing.
Speaker 4: Nobody's ever heard that in Cincinnati before the whining and crying to help you out. It's like routine over there with with their teams. For real, all right, Troy, what do you got?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Judging from a bunch of Cincinnati people to show up here, I'm used to the whining and crying, but I do have Cincinnati in this one. I'm not a gambler, but I'm putting one dollar on this game. Oh Cincinnati to win it. Oh, I think they've got the over and everything.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, what are the better teams we have seen here recently? The Texas nine and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Points for a team that sometimes can struggle offensively, but man will absolutely choke you out defensively. Lay that nine and a half and give me the Texans against Arizona.
Speaker 1: Brent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a big number here, but that Texans defense is for real. I think they're gonna cause some havoc on Jacoby Brissett and the Arizona Cardinals. I think it's gonna be really close to that number. I got the Texans winning by ten. That means they cover nine and a half twenty seven to seventeen Texans.
Speaker 3: What do you got, Mike.
Speaker 6: I'm with you on the Texans, but note half's a lot for a forty two and a half point over under. I think they're gonna go well over. Your set's been on fire. But the Texans have the best defense I've seen a long time. So I still have the Texans, but I'm gonna go over Troy.
Speaker 7: I got the Texans, but I think it's gonna be lower scoring than a lot of people who think it's gonna be a defensive game, and I think the score is gonna be I would take the udther on this one.
Speaker 4: Hey, Slashly Barba Lockx Lunozilla to give the shots. Jaguar's feeling pretty good about what they did last week at home against the Colts thirteen and a half point favorites against the Jets. You know, consistency has not been the forte for Jacksonville. Reg All, listen to what you saw at home against the Colts last week. I'm gonna go ahead and play this simply for the point. So give me the thirteen and a half and give me the Jets on the road against Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: Brent, that's scary because I have the Jets. Also, we're betting on Brady Cook right now, who is the rookie out of Missouri quarterback for the Jets. It's gonna be it's gonna be an interesting task for him, but again, a lot of points. Jacksonville's playing some really good ball right now. Four consecutive wins in a row. I think Jacksonville still wins this game. I think they win by ten is what I got at thirty to twenty. But I'll take the Jets plus the thirteen in the hook.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mike, you know I had the Jets coming in here, but I don't want to agree with everything you guys say.
Speaker 1: I could have gotten either way. Jacksonville is on fire. Man. Thirteen and a half is a ton of points.
Speaker 6: It was a rookie quarterback for the Jets, so I'm not sure they can get anything done.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna switch my pick and go jackson What do you.
Speaker 3: Got over there, Troy, I'm going Jacksonville.
Speaker 7: I mean, I've never had much faith in the Jets, especially this season, and Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Is on fire. So yeah, we're going with that.
Speaker 4: One end of an era in Kansas City, right, I mean that's the way that it is. Five and a half point favorites though against the Chargers. And if there's a team out there that's supposed to be higher level, you can't trust it would be LA in this case, I guess coming off of Monday night and the Colts really need the Chargers. They need a lot of things right now, but the Chargers to lose, you can start right there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take that to five and a half.
Speaker 4: However, give me the Chargers on the road, because again, as I mentioned, the era is ending in Kansas City with a relative thud.
Speaker 5: Brent Halverson, it has been a thud, But I you know, two consecutive losses are sitting at six and seven. I think this Chiefs team is gonna come out and play. I think they're gonna come out and get it done in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Bowl of Arrow Stadium.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 5: Give me the Chiefs twenty four to seventeen. They covered the five and a half.
Speaker 6: Mike Well, I think the Chiefs are white waving the white flag. Now, Charge is gonna come in to Kansas City and beat them pretty good.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna cover it as well.
Speaker 4: Which is bad for the Colts, no doubt about that, Troy, What are you thinking?
Speaker 7: Every time I drive by that field of the Kansas City Chiefs, I give the finger out my window.
Speaker 1: I hate that state.
Speaker 7: But yeah, they've got this as much as I can't stand them. Yeah, this is this might be a lock.
Speaker 4: So the Bills on I largely debubon locks Lounzuela to keep the shots a week fifteen one and a half point favorites on the road in New England, which may seem a little bit odd, but I think maybe a little bit of momentum has been built with the Bills.
Speaker 3: Lay that one and a half. Give me Buffalo.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're on Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, this isn't interesting.
Speaker 5: There's two games that we have exactly like this, Buffalo at the Patriots. Patriots with ten wins in a row there and two, and you have the nine to four Bills that are up and down favored at New England. And you also have that other game coming up we'll talk about here in a minute, with Green Bay and Detroit or the Denver same thing. The away team is favored over a team that's won ten in a row and also eleven to two. That being said, I am going to uh, I'm going to go ahead and take I'm gonna take the dog here. I think the Patriots win the game twenty seven to twenty four. Outright, you're gonna give me a point and a half, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 3: What do you got, Mike?
Speaker 6: A point and a half isn't much. But I'm with New England as well. The only thing that I'm hisiting about is that ten wins in a row. That's a lot for a young team to go to eleven wins in a row, which I believe would be kind of some kind of record. Right now, I'm still sick with New England because Buffalo I think has problems.
Speaker 3: What do you got, Troy, This is a toss up, But.
Speaker 7: Just out of spite, I'm putting a dollar on the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 1: But that dollar, I really.
Speaker 7: I really think, I really think they're gonna win this one.
Speaker 3: Oh the Commander's Mariota, lad Now for real, rest of the way.
Speaker 4: Two and a half point underdogs on the road with the Giants. Lay that two and a half. Give me the Giants, Brent, Yeah, I'm with you there. I think it's gonna be a close game.
Speaker 5: It's kind of a tale of two different teams both in the wrong direction. Jackson Dart, I think he's a difference maker in this game. Give me the Giants twenty seven to twenty three cover the two and a half, Mike.
Speaker 6: But between them they have fifteenth street losses, So somebody's got to win, right. Yeah, I'll go with the Giants as well, just because they have their original name.
Speaker 7: Well done. Now, what are you thinking about that game, Troy? I think it's gonna be a hard game to watch if I even tune in.
Speaker 3: That's why you should put a dollar on it that we have And I.
Speaker 7: Am not putting a dollar on anything on the even come close to this, But I'm gonna say Washington on this one.
Speaker 3: Raiders, Eagles.
Speaker 4: Lastly, Breba Lockx Lunas will have to give the shots a week fifteen man, Nick Sorrani's team, I don't know. And then all the talk about it, are you going to bench Jalen Hurts? He said, that's ridiculous. Well, what's not ridiculous? The Eagles are definitely playing down to the competition. Will they do that? Against the Raiders at home this weekend. That's eleven and a half points. That's a lot of points. I'm gonna go ahead, take the Raiders on the road until proven wrong by the Eagles being able to cover a large spread like that. That offense seems to be in a level of disarray.
Speaker 1: Give me the Raiders, Brent, Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is again one of those games I will not be touching. I think it's gonna be cold. I think Raiders are gonna struggle out in that cold. You know, Philadelphia, they have looked horrible these last three weeks and that game. Jalen Hurts had five turnovers last week, he had four interceptions. There was that one play where he threw an interception, he got the ball back, then he followed in the same play. You had two turnovers in one play. I think it's going to be a rebound on that. I don't like these all these points, but give me the Eagles twenty four to ten, lay the eleven and hands.
Speaker 6: That's my way too many points on the spread. But the Eagles have something to prove. They're way too talented to let that go. And I think kind of sometimes you respond with that, and if they just keep the well out of A. J.
Speaker 1: Brown's lack of hand and they'll be fine.
Speaker 3: What do you got over that, Troy?
Speaker 7: I think Philly's got this one at the same time that spreads pretty big. So it's either they're gonna go way under or they're gonna blow it out of the water.
Speaker 4: So the Broncos haven't been to the postseason since dev Our Engineer was in high school?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? It's been a while.
Speaker 3: Right there, firmly in the AFC two and a half point underdogs at home against the Pack. I know people don't trust bo Nicks.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people don't firmly believe in the Broncos, But give me that two and a half and give me Denver Brent Holiverson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna throw something out here this and again, this is one of those games that you've got a team that is eleven two ten wins in a row, playing at home. You've got a very hot Green Bay team that's coming in. But Denver's a tough place to play. And I did talk to Buddy Mine lives out in Colorado today.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be sixty degrees out there.
Speaker 5: Which is a little bit off kilter from what we're going next week sometime too.
Speaker 2: We've got we're getting all that coming in for Christmas.
Speaker 5: But we're in that polar for texting right now. I'm going to do this more out of reverse psychology than anything. Give me the Denver Broncos twenty three twenty over the pack plus two and a half?
Speaker 3: What do you got over that?
Speaker 1: Mic? You see, I thought I was gonna break Prince's heart.
Speaker 6: He knows I grew up a green Bay fan until the Colts got in the town when I was a teenager.
Speaker 1: But I'm going with Denver as well.
Speaker 6: I did not know about the sixty degrees, but there's a tough place to play, especially coming off the victory against Chicago.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 7: Yes, Hello, Troy, I'm on Denver also. I mean sorry, Brent.
Speaker 3: I hope we're all wrong.
Speaker 1: You know where I feel about green Bay.
Speaker 7: But as much as I would love for them to win this, I just don't see it happening.
Speaker 4: Disappointing with the Lions, but six points on the road against the Rams, maybe you're MVP. As Matthew Stafford, I'm going to take the six. So give me the Lions on the Road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm doing the.
Speaker 5: Same thing, John. I think it's a it's a lot of points. I think this is a field goal game. I think it's gonna be a high scoring game. I got the Rams winning twenty seven to twenty four, but Detroit covering. Give me Detroit plus six.
Speaker 1: What do you got over that?
Speaker 6: Mic, Well, neither have dbs. So I'm still going with the Rams though, I think that that over might hit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been with the Rams, Troy.
Speaker 7: I'm a Droit guy. I'm going to Troit on this one if you just got to.
Speaker 4: So, the Niners are in on Monday night coming up next week, that's Week sixteen.
Speaker 1: We'll pick that.
Speaker 4: Next week, we'll be with Tommyes down to coaches Tavern Downtown. We'll talk about that coming up a little bit later on because Tommyes is in the house. However, the Niners are twelve and a half point favorites against the Titans. We know the Titans go to be an absolute disaster. The number one overall selection when they earned that this season, there's gonna be a high value that continues. Lay the twelve and a half and give me the Niners in Santa Clara.
Speaker 3: This weekend.
Speaker 5: Brent, Oh, okay, we got to go back and get the Panthers Saints games.
Speaker 3: Oh I probably should do that, should I let's jumped ahead.
Speaker 2: We're going uh okay.
Speaker 5: So we got to San fran minus twelve and a half, a big number playing Tennessee Titans, fresh off of win their second one of the year. I think San Francis goes in there and cruises. Oh give me Sam Francisco lay the twelve and a half, thirty one seventeen victors.
Speaker 6: Mike, I do not see the Tennessee Titans have a two waitting streak.
Speaker 1: So I'm with the Niners.
Speaker 3: I'm right there with you. What do you got, Troy?
Speaker 7: I think this is if we had to pick a lock I think this is the one that nobody can argue with San Francisco all the way.
Speaker 3: Lar s Bubba locksalon is you have to keep the shots.
Speaker 4: Mouse trap on key Stone where a three point favorite, the Panthers on the road against the Saints. It's a game that we were just talking about a moment ago.
Speaker 3: I'm go go ahead, lay that three. Give me the road Carolina Panthers Ben Holverson, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to I'm gonna shock the system here. I know Carolina's coming off a bye. They've been playing some good ball. But I think the New Orleans Saints going to get the w here. They won last week.
Speaker 2: Give me the Saints twenty three twenty I got him plus three. Give me the Saints.
Speaker 3: Mike of the mouse Trap.
Speaker 6: I think the Panthers, they've beat some really good teams this year. They're just coming along and I think it's their time. Is within the vision, they don't have to travel very far. I think the Saints were a little bit lucky to win last week, and they're up and down, so Carolina's gonna win.
Speaker 7: Hello, Troy, I agree with Mike. This is gonna be a close one. I say put it three points, but I think I've got Caroline on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was big in the Vikings last week. Honestly, five and a half point. What is that? Five and a half point? Dogs?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry on the road against Dallas, I.
Speaker 3: Just funny Dallas.
Speaker 4: Every time I go with Dallas, they don't do me a service. So I'm gonna go ahead, take that five and a half break. Give me the Vikings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a tough one here. I just think Dallas are so talented offensively. They don't have a great defense, but I think they're gonna look to bounce back here. And I think Minnesota JJ McCarthy, I mean, they have not done anything with Justin Jefferson all year. It's it's mind boggling. But I think we've got a high scoring game here. I like Cowboys winning thirty to twenty late the five and a half, Mike of the Master AP.
Speaker 6: I think Minnesota is gonna come back and like the follow up last week's shut out.
Speaker 1: Right, they had a shutout last week.
Speaker 2: Right, they did anyway, they were strong.
Speaker 1: Last week's still got some problems.
Speaker 6: With eight percent left, they have an eight percent chance of making the playoffs. I don't think the guys are buying into this. Minnesota's gonna take.
Speaker 1: The game out, right, what do you got, Troy?
Speaker 7: I think Dallas is gonna come out strong in the first quarter and then uh, Minnesota is just gonna shut him down. And I think they're gonna have hopes and dreams and then just lose them.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I'm doing this here. I'm just taking the points, I guess more than anything else. And you know, the Steelers down up, down, whatever, three and a half point favorites against the Dolphins. And you know, I don't know what the weather's gonna be. You'd like the weather guy over here.
Speaker 2: It's cold, gonna be cold, it's gonna be awful.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure the Dolphins are probably you know what, I'm gonna gohead and change my pick with that right now too. I think, yeah, well lay the three, give me the Steelers because it's cold.
Speaker 3: Well done, weather guy, Thank you, Brent. What do you got I.
Speaker 5: Get all from Lindsay mon Roe or I'm sure you do. No, hey, I for that reason alone, I think exactly what's gonna happen. Miami's there there, Their stats are in the in the colder, and they are they're un I mean, they're just horrible.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go ahead and take the Steelers.
Speaker 5: I'll lay the three and a half by the half point, as always, twenty four to seventeen Steelers win.
Speaker 6: Mike is a game that nobody cares about, really, but who wants to coach more?
Speaker 1: I guess, you know, and used to be on fire.
Speaker 6: They got a feeling they get anything going with him if they're ever gonna win.
Speaker 1: A game in Pittsburgh maybe this time.
Speaker 7: All right, Troy, all right, I've even made this in my notes earlier. I mean it's it's a cold win. I think Pittsburgh gets at Miami, not a chance. I mean it's gonna be horrible. And yeah, I don't think Miami is gonna show up.
Speaker 3: So I've got a Colt's pre game huddle for you. Starts around one thirty.
Speaker 4: I think coming up on Sunday, that's gonna lead you in to countdown to kickoff, which will lead you in to the Colts of the Seahawks are part of week number fifteen. We know what happened to the Colts last week. Daniel Jones has done the drama. This week has been you're bringing back a guy that hasn't played in five years, Philip Rivers. The age of forty four, Riley Leonard is healthy enough to practice in full.
Speaker 3: So does he start coming up on Sunday? Or is it Philip Rivers?
Speaker 4: The Colts desperately need a win against one of the better defenses in the NFL and one of the better teams we have seen in Seattle.
Speaker 3: This is a robust line right here.
Speaker 4: As Brent mentioned a little bit early, there was three and a half last week, it's thirteen and a half. Given the circumstances for the Colts right now. You know about the injuries on the defensive side, Mooney, Ward, I are. We'll see about DeForest Buckner coming back from the next situation, sauce guard and you know that as well. All this to me is incredibly problematic. But that's a big number.
Speaker 3: It's a big number I think to entrust in Sam Darnold and I don't have these visions of greatness right here, but I do have the visions of the Colts covering Seahawks win twenty eight seventeen.
Speaker 1: We're pretty that game.
Speaker 4: We're pretty close on that twenty eight seventeen Seahawks the Colts cover, but they lose on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Brent, Yeah, I'm right there with you.
Speaker 5: And again, this is one of those games you just don't know right there's so many unknowns right now. We don't even know who's going to be quarterback. However, that's a drastic line move. By having one guy going down, we'll actually you know, a couple, but really out of that game, one guy with eanel Jones. I'm gonna go ahead and take those points as well. Give me the Colts to cover the thirteen.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 5: I got Seattle twenty seven over the Colts seventeen.
Speaker 4: Can you get a couple of rushing touchdowns here or there? Maybe Mike could he even get them in position offensively.
Speaker 3: We're not feeling that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna you because I think Seattle is going to blow us out. I really do. I think it's gonna be confusion or who's playing. I mean, do you think the season?
Speaker 3: You think the season ends officially? That's how that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be. It could be, but I've got Seattle. I think they got some of the proof.
Speaker 6: Plus I'm a really good fantasy football player in the playoffs again, and I sort of start Sam Darnold.
Speaker 4: So that's why I got up to start over.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 7: I think it's Seattle. But if our quarterback are old guy, if he makes it out of the first quarter, I do give him some odds.
Speaker 1: But the first quarter is going to tell the Ts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if he makes it, if he gets hit games over starts, then I think and then I think it's Colds. But if it's not him, then Seattle wins.
Speaker 5: So you're taking your lay in the thirteen and a half, taking Seattle.
Speaker 1: Depends on the first quarter.
Speaker 2: Can we just we can't that's that's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know my money's on Seattle.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, fifty anyway, Large Locks, Luna don't have the key the shots.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mike, you guys got a lot of stuff going on here?
Speaker 1: Can we do we do? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well we got em tonight everything great weekend. We've got one of the best bluegrass bands coming up around from around the country.
Speaker 3: Does anybody go from E d M to bluegrass around here?
Speaker 6: We do? Yeah, those kids have to go home eventually. We've got we has a really good Saturday night to show Armchair Boogie with Blueshounds or boose Hound's bluegrass guys. Both these guys are great. Yeah, amazing that Saturday night. That's all we have going on this weekend after tonight.
Speaker 4: Do they do anything like the Darlings did on Andy Griffiths show back in the day the Bluegrass the Darlings.
Speaker 3: The Dollars week it's a little more advanced than that, but yes.
Speaker 4: A little bit more or Dam's always not uh not like Douley they do the song duly nobody's.
Speaker 2: Got an idea?
Speaker 1: Am I that old?
Speaker 2: You are old?
Speaker 3: It was Philip Rivers young corn and get Philip Rivers to call in. So we just going out to play conversation, all right. Uh and you guys got what else you got coming up here?
Speaker 1: Mike?
Speaker 6: Oh, we always have something we just introduced, like you guys were talking about earlier, the new uh halfy hour menu, and we have really great food. A lot of people miss out on the fact that we have all these chain restaurants around town, but we've got really good homemade special tidy. You come in the middle of the afternoon to get lasagna or homie meat loaf.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, uh, the.
Speaker 2: Best chicken South in the state of Indiana. Yeah, yeah, salad.
Speaker 1: Is anybody out there?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they really are, They really are. So you know, come visits. We've got great prices and great food.
Speaker 3: And and samples.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Story right here, which I'm a native right here, Lashley Burbon locks loon is to keep a shot Stroy.
Speaker 5: One other question for you guys. New Year's Eves coming up, and you guys always have a great New Year's High Writers.
Speaker 7: High writer will be here New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Speaker 6: Look at that New Year's Eve and Eve days for football, Well it used to be.
Speaker 1: But a silver football is. Yeah, you know it's so.
Speaker 5: It's Tuesday and Wednesday, December thirtieth and then December thirty first two nights of High Rider.
Speaker 7: Get your tickets now because uh, this sells out every year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, tribute band they'd never heard before he passed away and gave them a song to sing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Was a High Wrider band and they played it here and he was streaming that right.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: They do a lot of great stuff, awesome.
Speaker 5: And then again, High Writer is one of my favorite is my favorite band in the state of Indiana and beyond.
Speaker 2: But always great.
Speaker 5: And what you guys have done here, I mean outstanding, my friend, what you've done for live music, keeping the great food here, the great people, just a great place for people to come to.
Speaker 2: I mean, hats off to both you guys and the entire staff.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys, Thank you, sure, thank god.
Speaker 3: Mike and Troy.
Speaker 4: Right here, Brent's gonna rejoin me in a second. Win Shulder Spreadability, you can find it right across the road here on Keystone right across Keystone Avenue, Meyer, we're talking to original shop, Cheddar Bacon and Cheddar and Jilipeno pepper. This spreadability and elite level snacket of wind shoolers.
Speaker 1: Get it at your favorite Meyer location.
Speaker 4: Today quick Break will come back largely Burbon locks Lunazil to give the shots and the latest on DeForest Buckner coming up at the top of the hour. And Day two with Philip Rivers with Mike Chappel from CBS four and Fox fifty nine.
Speaker 3: This is ninety three five and one oh seven five the Fan