Speaker 1: The Frames per Second podcast. All right, what's good? Everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another Friends for Second podcast. Uh, what is this conversation? It's not a review today we are talking about best trilogies. This is best trilogies recent all time.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Just you know, we share our reasons here selecting certain franchises and debate watch some trilogies are overrated or or you know, not rated enough. But I'm your host, Rod here with Kenneth been ing to my right. In front of him, he got Spike. I'm gonna keep calling Spike lou MANI what anybody saying?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: And in front of me we got Mike Sea Town was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're gonna talk about some trilogies man, and some of your best trilogies.
Speaker 6: It could be old or new, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Really think it matters, just kind of like what you think your best trilogies?
Speaker 6: Uh, who I want to start with Spike.
Speaker 2: I'm curious, like, are there any particular trilogies that you have that you or that you like?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, still, man, I knew that was gonna be good and good. So we're still we're going our listen now, just.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna go around the room time because I want everybody to get the opportunity to say there is Yeah, there's some trilogies that stood out to me as I was looking up for it.
Speaker 7: Probably one of the most surprising ones would be The Batman The Batman begins Dark Dark, Knight Rises, because I ain't really into comics of d C. But I did think all three of was really doing well. So that would be my first one that's probably.
Speaker 5: I don't think well.
Speaker 2: That would be oh you y'all, y'all like the Bane one, y'all don't reconsentand that I don't like the band one.
Speaker 1: And I thought the first one was stupid. Yeah, the first one from.
Speaker 4: A white man named Rool condition the face.
Speaker 6: Copy Culture Approach, Yeah, that was weird as hell.
Speaker 1: Like why was it like?
Speaker 5: That was definitely the third one was let down with I like.
Speaker 1: The third one down that hell? So did you like did y'all also do movies and pic trilogies to have more than three? I mean you could do that, I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you definitely can do that. You definitely do that. So why do you like those? Like why do you like that trilogy?
Speaker 7: I think The Dark Knight one of the best comic book movies ever because HEAT love his performance all the way through and through Batman begins was kind of slow, and then the second one, of course, was good.
Speaker 1: And then I like the last one because the last one had Bane and right, yeah, yeah, that's what I was saying. Yeah, I like it. I remember them being on records and they don't.
Speaker 7: I like Bane as a villain. I thought he was really dope and just his talk is little speech.
Speaker 1: I did too, man, I like him too.
Speaker 7: You you what he said, you adjusted to the darkness. I was going in the darkness. I'd rather have the comic book bang. I think just beat the ship out of people. So that's why for me like that two of the best villains that you could pick up.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, I like, I'm not with you on the trilogy because come here, the first one.
Speaker 1: Mean, who's babe? He's so whacked. I don't know how y'all like this, dude? Oh he was great? Was so bad as bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, I'm just gonna change my voice. It's like, bro, all this technology you have, you can't get like a vocoder or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how teething can change his voice. But you can't.
Speaker 8: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I'm Batman, shut up, dude.
Speaker 4: But you like Dark Night though, right, it's all, oh wow, this I.
Speaker 1: A that's you know, that's the only time. No, it's it's good. I don't bug out the way other people do. It is good. Yeah, that's great, that's great. It's pretty great.
Speaker 6: He's led to the States.
Speaker 1: He never did this thing.
Speaker 6: Ken.
Speaker 1: What you got? Man?
Speaker 4: Who? What?
Speaker 1: What movie you got? What's the first one you listen?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Guardens of the Galaxy.
Speaker 1: I think those that's very good, you know, surprisingly, Yeah, because I didn't expect to like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: You know, I had to do some research just to kind of get because you know, they're they're the ones that we all know. So I figured there will be some overlapp, you know, with one of the ones, Spike, I'm sure I had on movie. So I wanted to kind of do some digging and kind of throw some new series out there. And yeah, Guardens of the Galaxy, who was one that I came across, And yeah, I used to read the comics for them, but it was a different team. Really hmm. Yeah, it was a different team than was was on there. The only person that was on the Blue Guy was part of the original team. The Blue Guy drags on the original team now the Blue Guy the little fan thing. Oh, Darryl Dixon's brother brother with the arrow and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but uh but nah, man, guardless of the galaxy, I think it's a really good trilogy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good one. That's a good one. I like that, Spike, Mike.
Speaker 4: That's the second time I looked like him.
Speaker 1: Mike, what's your first one?
Speaker 4: Man, I'll just go and get this out the way because everybody knows it's already on there. But yes, the original the original Star Wars trilogy of four, five and six, that is probably the greatest trilogy of all time, is it, though?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, what you got that's better The Lord of the Rings? Yeah, crazy crazy, Yeah, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: You're crazy. It looks like crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy trilogy of all time over.
Speaker 2: The original story Wars four five six, I think it is.
Speaker 4: There's nothing in that trillly that's better than The Empire strikes Back. There's nothing in that trilogy.
Speaker 2: Now now look, I know it's blasphemous for me coming from that era and saying this, But I've been critical of what I think could be better about the original trilogy.
Speaker 1: Like I love the original trilogy.
Speaker 2: I love it, but I just feel like it lacks the fighting like that always gets.
Speaker 1: So you have a whole.
Speaker 4: Bunch of c g I fucking trolls and ship and some motherfucker with unlimited arrows, and.
Speaker 1: That beats the story. The story too. The story too was crazy phenomenology though I know they't limited about technology.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, when I go back and watch it, it don't hit it don't hit the same. Man your opinion, it doesn't hit the same like when they read did the the Vader and and.
Speaker 1: Obi one joint?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this ship is fucking dope.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, man, like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like I kind of want them to redo it, like I kind of want them to redo.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you're saying this stuff. I've said it before.
Speaker 2: I don't remember not not not Lord of Rings being being I think a little bit better, That's what I'm saying. I can't believe you're self the first time I've said that. But it's only because I feel like.
Speaker 6: The original trilogy could be better going back.
Speaker 1: That's not fair. It's not because the story is still better.
Speaker 4: Running around trying to find a ring and their fighting troll me go stupid.
Speaker 1: It's not stupid though, Yeah it was. It was a cultural phenomenon Star Wars. I will give you that Star Wars has been able to well ship.
Speaker 2: Lord of Rings has too, like, but it's been able to hold strong and cause like it's like a bigger pH nomenone. But Lord of Reinges is a huge phenomenon.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Lord of Rings isn't trash or nothing getting I'm being hyperbolic, but you're saying it's better than the original three Star Wars films is crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that it doesn't sound crazy, but I think it's a it's a it's a strong contender.
Speaker 4: See, I know what he's doing. He's gonna wait about two weeks. He gonna act like he never said this, no, no, no, because I know and I know it sounds crazy, crazy, but I think it could be a little bit I.
Speaker 2: Said before it came out of my mouth that it sounds crazy, but I have my I have my grapes with the original series.
Speaker 1: Crazy. It is top. It is top.
Speaker 6: It contends for the one for me.
Speaker 8: But I get you some fucking wizard that dies four times?
Speaker 1: Good man, Lord of I would have never thought I would have liked that the second.
Speaker 5: Movie and the Lord of the Ring franchise. Fuck me, that's like at least eight hours.
Speaker 1: It's like, I never, like, I watched the TV show that was you said, you're big on world building, and that's absolutely what this what this movie is brow. I'll never forget I was watching the movie. I don't even think I saw that one in it. This that's actually interesting. Bro.
Speaker 5: I was like, is this movie still on?
Speaker 1: I said the same thing. Once you're in it, you're I was in it, but I didn't want to be no more.
Speaker 8: I was like, I've been here for a fucking week.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean, but the Star Wars characters are iconic.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously we have all of these spinoffs from it that are more successful than the spinoffs from Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 8: So I can't remember anybody's name except for the wizard guy.
Speaker 1: His name was Merlin, right, No, Everylin. That's crazy. I remember getting the pressure. It's that.
Speaker 4: But the guy with the big Harry feet. I can't think of what his name is, Elijah Wood guy. All right, man, I'll go next. Man, I guess like Lord of the Rings, I'm putting it in there. Lord of the Rings, go ahead. Oh I thought that was you.
Speaker 1: I thought that was yours too. I thought that was your first entry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was just saying the question was He said it was the best one, and then I said, and I responded with that, I never I never gave it officially, but I guess I'll make that in my official I thought it was too. But right, like I said, I think, okay, I think there's an argument there.
Speaker 5: I don't think so it's not, don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's an argument anywhere not. But I mean this is a valid argument, I think.
Speaker 8: I don't see how.
Speaker 1: I do think the Lord of the Rings have a huge fan base. I do think those movies are held in high regard. They are.
Speaker 5: I just don't know if anybody in the right.
Speaker 2: I think you put I think you put them up, put them up against each other. And I know the time that it was created and everything that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It only wins with special effects. But then when you go back into the story, wasn't. I didn't say it wasn't. I said it does only wins for special effects. You know, the story of Star Wars is better. The story Star Wars is great.
Speaker 8: Do they have a moment that's anything close to I?
Speaker 1: I mean, your Father? Did they have.
Speaker 8: Anything close to that?
Speaker 4: But I don't remember any moment in any of those movies where I was like, oh my god, except when I looked at my watch to see what time it was.
Speaker 1: Do they have a moment like that? All of them? But the middle they have a moment like that with which one.
Speaker 5: Watch them years ago, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I feel like they have a moment. And the fact that we got to even think about it, well, because those.
Speaker 2: Movies are so long one and it's so many different characters that you that they follow.
Speaker 1: But the moment we should be exactly because.
Speaker 2: Star Wars is long too. Star Wars is the one. The precious is the one that was the moment where you were, that's the memorable moment, like Luke, I'm your father. Precious people, everybody knows where it comes from.
Speaker 1: It's almost kind of a joke too, though rash it wasn't though yeah, isn't in real time yeah, it's the joke, right, huh. So the one that came out in two thousand and three is four hours and thirteen. We're saying they are.
Speaker 4: It's raising insane, it's ridiculous, and it's four hours of the same ship. They were just running and fighting Trosen ship with arrows and fucking long swords.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Cold, he was cold. He's coming down the hill and I was like, where are all the arrows coming from?
Speaker 1: Like? Is he magic?
Speaker 2: It's great anyway, I'm gonna be watching him. I'm gonna be watching him. I want to rewatch them, and I'm bored. I want to rewatch me too.
Speaker 1: When you got a week, right, I can't leave the house for a week. I would have never thought i'd be into that ship, but that ship had me hooked. I was excited about the show. I thought I was gonna like it. This just was too. I heard the show was trash.
Speaker 5: It's not good.
Speaker 1: It looked amazing. It was garbage, but all right, cool. I got one that I know won't come up up here. But I enjoyed them. It ain't like cinema classics, but I did enjoy each one of them, and that's Oceans eleven, twelve and thirteen. I've never seen any of them. They are they are, Yeah, they're entertaining. They ain't like blowing. Yeah, you're to sit there, you know, this is intriguing. I like heist movies as well.
Speaker 7: Brad Pitt does an amazing job in it as far as just being Brad pit But yeah, oce is eleven, twelve and thirteen. It's up there pretty high for me in heist movies. Definitely trilogies of all time. But it's a very entertaining watch.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: I didn't even think about that. That is a good one. I haven't watched a little movies.
Speaker 1: They're coming out with another one, really, a new one. Feel about to come out. Won't be a trill you no more. I think it's one past.
Speaker 5: Fourteen, fourteen or twenty six around now.
Speaker 1: The Women's win the Oceans they sure, yeah, they had doubt about that one. There's a woman's worm what they call that? It's got undred bullock in it. Whomen what's oceans? Something? Is it oceans? We'll give me the life. I don't know what it is. I'll look it up.
Speaker 8: But Ocean's pms sex.
Speaker 6: That's when kid before we get canceled.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm trying to remember. I know we've talked about one other one that I have on here, but I don't think I mentioned that one own box.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever watched that O?
Speaker 1: G B A K.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I've seen the commercials. That's the fucking big swoll ass Asian dude.
Speaker 9: That was like bro kicking people. Bro that ship is so good bro eight it's even.
Speaker 7: Less than that's about why they wouldn't give them to people, couldn't let women to do it.
Speaker 8: You like the one that he was in it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he was it's some black woman like black rapper. If it wasn't, it was like Queler Tifer was.
Speaker 2: It was sad bullet Kate Blanchet and half the way that's it.
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Oh really, why would you? Yeah, I was terrible. I didn't even know they had a woman's They had a woman's it was in it. She was also a battleship. Oh, it's like one of the worst movies.
Speaker 4: They always do the women's versions so bad, like the women Ghostbusters.
Speaker 1: Oh that was bad. That was bad too, But.
Speaker 8: Back to Kim like an on back.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I have heard that those movies are actually pretty tell telling you is be whooping ass a little bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know it was that many of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's more than three.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, but nah, I actually want to go back and rewatch them. There are a couple of other Loki underrated uh trilogies that I have on here, but yeah, that's one. I'mna I'm gonna throw it there, all right? Cool?
Speaker 6: What's your uh, what's your second one?
Speaker 1: If I want to go here?
Speaker 4: But I guess I'll go here because the last one I know no one in here is gonna pick.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna go evil.
Speaker 4: Dead even if one, two, and technically three with Army of Darkness. Oh okay, three of the most defining horror movies.
Speaker 1: Of all time. We've done this before. You said that, Well, really, maybe you just mentioned.
Speaker 4: You've never watched any of those. They're not scary at all. They're really more funny. The first one is more scary, but by the second one, Sam Raimie was like inserting a whole.
Speaker 1: Bunch of comedy.
Speaker 4: So but it's good comedy because it's really dark and creepy and weird comedy, but none of them are going to give you nightmares. They're not scary really and army darkness is really just straight comedy, action and gore.
Speaker 1: So yeah, those are my three. My second one would be The Godfather of trilogy. Then he took you.
Speaker 2: I gave up on it when you mentioned it. Yeah, yeah, that's definitely mine. I know it's criticism about that third one, but I like the third one though.
Speaker 5: One of the best scenes in that third one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Michael, yeah, nah, yeah, yeah, that third one.
Speaker 1: I messed with all of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people get a thriller one a bad rap, but it's still like it holds up. It ain't as good as the first one because they're classics, but this one is still a solid movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, I need to rewatch that whole trilogy one of these days. About Loan, that's another one. I know they are to watch those too, right right, They're long and it could be a drag and yeah, some dead moments where it's like the filmmaking style just like pictures of flowers looking at this for two minutes. Bro, that's dress for Copla. Yeah, couple of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, apocalypse, Yeah, his.
Speaker 2: Daughter does, so Yeah, yeah, she's dope, all right, So I'm gonna do one more round so and then anybody got some mondable mention, you could do that.
Speaker 1: What's your last one? You got? Do you have a one? Oh? Godfather? Godfather? Yeah, Scream.
Speaker 7: I thoroughly enjoyed Scream one, two, and three. I think the ending of one of the the ending of one of them kind of threw me. I think it was two, but I did. I was still entertained for a slasher film like it had. I think they were classic moments and like when you do the phone ship and you had the pranks to come off of it. But yeah, the screen mass is iconic, so I think Scream was, and I threw like in the theater. I remember seeing that first one in the theater and like just the reaction that it got, So that.
Speaker 8: Was just nobody expected Drew Barrymore to die in.
Speaker 7: The first in a long time. Yeah, first seen that. That's an iconic first in the phone call and set up.
Speaker 4: Like scary movies something like that. Yeah, nobody expected that ship. Wait what she's on the post?
Speaker 1: You just killed us? A good point.
Speaker 7: I forgot all because everybody was so surprised. It's like you can hear the mumbles in the movie.
Speaker 1: It was damn. It was a Drew Barrymore film.
Speaker 4: Yes, so I thought they were gonna go back in time, and so I she got there and I was like, wait, wait, no, she's really dead, seriously, and this is the cast, the rest cast.
Speaker 1: She's gone for real because we didn't know who some of those people.
Speaker 6: We didn't They didn't have a name, like the Man, I'm trying think about it.
Speaker 4: They only knew her from like Seventh Heaven, that show that I know you.
Speaker 6: Did last Tier was Campbell was going.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was white.
Speaker 4: She was in, but she she was in one of those old shows I'm looking now I remember, and I like the like the real current things.
Speaker 7: We had the movie facts from the Little dug Ye the one and he was like, this is.
Speaker 1: What happens is how you avoid it? So those iconic moments, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that was fun actually being a horror fan and watching these guys. You know, you're a virgins. That means your next your dead the.
Speaker 1: Next and there was some good kills in there too.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, damn, she was on the show before that.
Speaker 1: But I guess not. I it was sworn f Campbell was on some TV show. I don't think he knew what she was, man, I guess that was Yeah, that was her. That was her big break.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it looks like that was her first thing.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, all right, man, what's.
Speaker 1: Your last one? She was a Party of five? That's it. Why is it showing up here? I want to that's weird. Yes, showing up on IMDb though it was Party of five? That's it? Yep?
Speaker 5: Is your third one? Matrix?
Speaker 2: It was on the list, but no, it's not Matrix. Yeah, Matrix, Yeah, that's yours. I'm going Matrix.
Speaker 1: Even though the third one was absolute question, absolute garbage, trash. Really, I don't remember it being trashed. A lot of people disliked it. A lot of people disliked it more than I did. That's when he started flying. It was trying to act like the Matrix at that point. Yeah. Yeah, So I do understand the criticism of it, but I do think one and two hold up really, really strong. I think they just kind of jumped the shark with the third one, so they didn't have a soft landing at all.
Speaker 5: But the first two definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, classics definitely, So I'm going with the Matrix. I want to do something a little bit more mainstream because I do ask some other uh deep cuts, oh deep cut off the list, all right, I mean we should third with.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw this third one out because you said we could have an honorable mention, but uh this, I had to like wrestle between which of these trilogies do I like more? So I'm gonna go with the John Carpenter Apocalypse trilogy, which is the Thing Printed Darkness and in the Mouth of Madness. And it's funny because my favorite of those have all has always been Prince of Darkness.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite horror movies.
Speaker 4: And I didn't know until within the last ten years that people view that as the weakest one. And I'm like, how that movie is so creepy. That was the first horror movie to give me a nightmare when I was a kid. That scared the fuck out of me. And I still to this day, as an adult, have no idea what the fuck is going on. But as a kid, that movie terrified me and I would watch it over, which one over Prince of Darkness, Prince of Darkness. It's so goddamn good and it's so weird and it's dark and creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't funny.
Speaker 4: Hell no, there was not a goddamn thing in that movie that was.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but it was not Prince of Darkness.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's the one that you just vampire in Brooklyn. No, no, no, no, no no. What what was the tri you just said before Evil Dead?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Evil deads were funny, and then what was the Evil Dead?
Speaker 4: And he said, technically the Army of Darkness, arm Darkness, Prince Darkness made darkness. Yeah, Army Darkness was very funny, yes, but no, Prince of Darkness. There's nothing funny unless you laugh the people getting killed Darkness. If y'all have not seen that and you want to get scared one night, please watch that movie.
Speaker 1: Got you my last one.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever talked about that this here, but parts of the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: I still never seen those.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I like that trilogy, man, like like that that was. I feel like that's some of his best acting. Yeah, I feel like that's some of his best acting.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I like him as Jack Sparrow. I've heard that that it was. He did a great show.
Speaker 2: He was great, like he's it's like, I think it's one of his most iconic roles now, Jack Sparrow, Like he's really good in those fucking movies. And I never would have thought I would have liked it like that, but I went to see all of him in the movie theater. I was like, oh, Caribbean. It was like one of those guilt pleasure type things because I don't think they're like super great, but they're they're they're solid, they're solid movies that they're all consistent, all have like a consistent theme.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, because he has one way.
Speaker 2: It's like mermaids and ship but they like evil and ship, like yes, sirens, yeah, yeah, what are they called sirens?
Speaker 1: What what they call them?
Speaker 6: Silence?
Speaker 1: That's just what they were called.
Speaker 4: That was like an old Irish folk tale that the mermaids were actually sirens they would call the ships out to see and then yeah, that's what happens in one of the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't care, but it's it's like it's deeper than that. It's it's it's different things that happen in those movies. So much happening. Yeah, y'all should watch them, just give much shot or whatever you say you have washing Yeah, alright, cool. Any honorable mentions.
Speaker 6: That we have on there? I know you're shaking your head. What you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do have an honor mentioned because this was very hard to battle out with the John Carpenter trilogy, but the Vengeance trilogy, which is sympathy for Mister Vengeance, Old Boy and Lady Vengeance triogy.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that. Yeah, Oh Boy is the middle one. I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you liked Oh Boy, go watch the other two because they're not quite as twisted.
Speaker 8: Oh Boy, to me is still a fucking perfect movie.
Speaker 1: Still the most disturbing. Were you here when we reviewed that? I didn't think so.
Speaker 4: Still one of the most disturbing twists of any film I've ever ever fucking seen, and literally, not figuratively, literally whenever I think of the twist, it seriously makes my stomach hurt. It gives me the ick every time I think of it, because I'm like, how the fuck did you come.
Speaker 8: Up with this plot? I thought you're a six on of the bitch.
Speaker 1: I think I know have heard whatever.
Speaker 8: The first time I saw that, I was like, are you what?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 8: And the iconic hallway scene is just fucking perfect. But yeah, if you like the Old Boys and watched the other two.
Speaker 4: Oh, I could also go hm the Romero Dead trilogy, but it's just not really a trilogy, so it was kind of cheating the Living Dead the Dead Day of the Dead.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna go with honorable mentioned. I know you had anymore, I wouldn't have kept talking. Just American Pie. I remember, it's pretty good. Like when they came out.
Speaker 1: There's a three. I think he got married. That's when he got married, right what eighties?
Speaker 2: Being think the third American Wedding changed up American wedding or something like that.
Speaker 4: I think it's the third one. Yeah, wait, so it is the third one? Still the Yeah, he got married.
Speaker 6: I want him got married.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm being racist. Flute player got married. I never knew that.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if I ever saw two.
Speaker 1: I've been wanting to go back and watch them. American Pie won his class last four American Reunion. Oh, okay, that came out of two thousand and I don't think that one was good. I think I think I think the third one was good. That's a good pick though.
Speaker 7: They getting them back together on like it came out in twenty twelve, they have a high school class reunion jevity.
Speaker 5: I didn't, but no one mentioned Friday. I thought that was gonna come up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what representation?
Speaker 7: Only left it off because I feel like it was so obvious that somebody would have. I didn't even think about it either. I was that's a good I didn't think about it.
Speaker 2: I mean because I would technically throw house party in there too.
Speaker 1: Up into the third one, I would.
Speaker 2: That's the one with you had TLC in it and the last had christ Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait was the third one? That one had Bertie Mack Berdie Mack was in it. Yeah, I don't even behind yeah, like though yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah back in the day your wife is.
Speaker 1: Because the stint off of that he was a lucky man? Was that sure? Immature? Yeah? It wasn't.
Speaker 4: In the third one, I thought it was character, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they were.
Speaker 4: I think the only time they were in it was to like didn't they Yeah, but they weren't the character.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it followed them mostly.
Speaker 2: But I liked them though. I thought they did a really good job. I thought they did a good job. I liked everything after that the first.
Speaker 7: Solid when they went to go buy the stuff from the meat market. Yeah, yeah, the watch got some got some stuff and that burning Yeah some stuff.
Speaker 1: Man. I think I think that one or two obviously, but yeah, one or two obviously was bad like Morkan the franchise, No I went bad like exactly.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's good enough to put them in in the conversation if my flat ship.
Speaker 1: I don't think. None of the Fridays missed and they still all hold up. M hmm. Likeday.
Speaker 2: Some people don't like the next Friday, though, Yeah, some people like my show.
Speaker 1: And you can tell a lot of that. She was improvised if you go back and watching with Mike.
Speaker 4: The one, the second one on Baby no more locked doors, I can't remember, that's what blow.
Speaker 7: None of them anything like the Villain. Yeah, none of the Dude one and three definitely hold up.
Speaker 8: You know about all the underground snaps.
Speaker 1: To come out.
Speaker 4: Always it was funny, he can't remember it. Pinky was funny. Pink Cat Williams was funny.
Speaker 1: That was the third always just saying in general because Pinky your pinky wasn't The second one was he said Pinky was in the second one because he's what they worked. It's the third.
Speaker 2: One, that's the second one. Oh, Pinky, Pinky, I thought you said, I thought you said Cat.
Speaker 1: Williams the third I thought he was saying Cat Wave Pink, No man, who was Picky?
Speaker 4: Then Pink from the Black Dude? But they either with the record. Yeah, yeah, I got confused.
Speaker 1: I thought Pinky was Cat waiting. That is one of my favorite movies that we're supposed get tiy with this. You know that's funny too. Oh, that's just it was only the third one. I'm a little but it's still good. People will love the third one. Top flight, top flight security. It's definitely not Yeah, I don't think it's started out that way. Over time, people are starting to like appreciate it. When the church ladies came to ask for these are who, I know what you're doing, y'all? Yeah, Yeah, that's that's good. Is a good kid. I'm glad you caught that. I'm glad you called that we can't be a black that's hilarious. I'm surprised you didn't say toy story. Damn.
Speaker 5: I didn't even uh even think about it, like lying.
Speaker 1: Because you said it, but you've said it before like that, you like, that's really good? I did. I saw Cars one, two, and three, but I don't remember cars.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't remember one.
Speaker 5: But I don't know why tour story then probably my mind told story.
Speaker 4: Any love for the Toe story to story.
Speaker 1: I was away from the mics.
Speaker 6: I was hoping charge.
Speaker 1: You Toe story, but uh, that's any love for Back to the Future. The third will ruins it.
Speaker 8: I don't love the third one ruins the trilogy.
Speaker 2: First I still got to see the second one. Oh, the third one ruins it. Second one, the second almost better than the first. Second one I love.
Speaker 1: I loved it. We gotta go back?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, second one's great.
Speaker 1: There's one more here. I wanted to bring up.
Speaker 2: Hold on that, y'all see if y'all think anybody got loved for the Born trilogy, I.
Speaker 1: Just cannot get into those movies. I do not understand those movies. I do not get the hype behind those movies.
Speaker 5: And I have tried.
Speaker 1: You never seen them. I had never seen the Meet Him until like maybe a couple of few years ago.
Speaker 7: I'll try it, but I couldn't. Ironically, I like the one with Jerremany Renning. He's in like the Fourth Ones.
Speaker 5: People love him and I just do not get it.
Speaker 2: Any of the Jones. Yeah, those Lost Art, Temple of Doom and Last Crusade.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, I never No, I'm just gonna get you in a minute.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, go get me. Yep, we're good. I never seen it. You've never seen it. Shut up, I've never That is crazy, but that is not crazy. Back to the future. Don't don't you vote that ship for me either. You're not gonna hate them.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna hate that dog.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of that ship that you see today comes from that, like m like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like I don't know. I feel like a lot of people pull from those movies, especially action films.
Speaker 1: About that hard.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you your dollars get told. Definitely no love for aliens, Aliens, aliens.
Speaker 6: It was hard.
Speaker 4: It would be hard for me to put three and then say that this is one of the best trilogies of all time.
Speaker 1: So but I actually really like three.
Speaker 4: I think three is great, But to say it's one of the best of all time, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what you got for me the time? Oh what's up. It's like forty minutes.
Speaker 4: The equivalent of you teasing me because I drag a review out for two hours is the equivalent of you dragging what he's usually a thirty minute conversation until forty five.
Speaker 1: It ain't because.
Speaker 4: Because you should usually thirty minutes. I was trying to give it more time because it hadn't even reached third. You haven't even reached like it was just past thirty. It's forty now it's four. Try to pull me into and.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, well, what about this one? I just want to know it about this one. I just didn't want the piople to be like y'all didn't bring up da da I. I'm just saying, you can't tease me.
Speaker 2: See if I didn't, we would have got the black shit we could have done. We could have, but it ain't that far over.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I'm fine with it. I'm just saying you can't teach me, though.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure we covered some more than we all not man and not thinking about I do that with that out hip hox, I wanted yourself dragging shut out, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not an hour over it out all right, man, look.
Speaker 2: Now, I thought this was a dope conversation man. Yeah, man, give us your thoughts man, and we got comment sections and reddits and all that. You let us know what y'all some of y'all top trilogy and let.
Speaker 1: Me know if I'm crazy man about Lord of the Rings versus Star Wars.
Speaker 6: Just let me know if I'm crazy on that. But I feel like it's up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would have doing Harry Potter, but Harry Potter has so many so it's not necessarily a trilogy. It's a whole type of series. Watch those you know.
Speaker 6: Watching watching, but Harry Potter series is good.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, man, this has been another phrase second podcast conversation. As always, thank you for following what we do. Follow us on patroon patreon dot com. Forward slash frames per second into the next conversation.
Speaker 1: Peace,