Speaker 1: There is a story that is going to make national news. And it's not just about the flooding in the Midwest. And we told you about the rains yesterday. Holy cow, this has been great. People have been killed because of flying degree debris, homes have been destroyed. It has been a rough couple of days and the rain is not ending. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, good to be with you. Were heard on WMUN in Muncie, Indiana, and had I had texted with the programmer their general manager there, Steve, and I was like, I hope you're doing all right, and he responded with I have never.
Speaker 2: Seen anything like this.
Speaker 1: There were reports of evacuations taking place because of this rain, this flooding, and there's still more rain coming. So a thought for the people who are really dealing with this. When I find some areas that we can provide some donation to, or I had some help to, we will absolutely get that get that done. But there's that story. But the story that in the city of Indianapolis, a police officer utilized the flock cameras for personal use. The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department suspended an officer for alleged personal use of automated license plate readers. They'll always call them ALPRs. They mean flock cameras, even by another name. They mean surveillance of the people. And one abuses too many, and every camera has to be removed. And I don't give a good holy damn what the chief says or any of the officers say. You're all wrong. I don't mean to be rude. I don't want to be disrespectful. You're wrong. The cameras have to go. No, I don't trust you, end of list. I'm happy to have that fight, an actual fight, anywhere, anytime. We could do it in public, we could do it behind the scenes over cigar, doesn't matter. They all have to go. I've been saying this for a while now. One abuse is too many. But I don't come to you with that today. I come to you to say I only hope, truly hope, because to decide that you're gonna watch someone slow descent into madness and not be concerned, that is not me. We used to watch Tucker Carlson and that Fox show was out of control. It was the must watch television. It set the conversation in twenty four.
Speaker 2: Hour news cycles. What Beck had done prior.
Speaker 1: And what I wished he had been able to really do with the Blaze. And it's a whole conversation for another day. Tucker Carlson was doing in that time slot he was doing at Fox News. He set the conversation for the country, and there are very few people who have been able to do such a thing.
Speaker 2: He was doing it. He was absolutely doing it.
Speaker 1: And then of course he had got let go, and a lot of us said, what in the bloody heck? And then he started doing things on Twitter and you saw the views and the downloads. You're like, look at that. You don't need Fox. It's very possible you needed Fox. Maybe he needed the guardrails, maybe he needed the producers, maybe he needed someone to keep him in focus. When he did the interview with Vladimir Putin, people got angry with him. And I said, very clearly, and I don't change a single word, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: He got to go.
Speaker 1: He did an interview with the leader of Russia. You would do that interview too. You're upset you didn't get the interview. Of course you do the interview. Of course you do, and you're doing it in Russia. You might have to be, you know, a little concerned with getting home.
Speaker 2: You do the interview, of course you do.
Speaker 1: I thought nothing of it except good for him. And then he started doing videos about look how great Russian supermarkets are.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, what Russian supermarkets are so clean? And look at the prices.
Speaker 1: If you would choose a Russian supermarket over an American supermarket, that's insane. You're just being ridiculous. You're saying something just to say something. There's no way you mean it. None of it's true. That's a garbage statement. You sound like a moron. I said so, and from there it only got worse, bit by bit and piece by piece, and then came.
Speaker 2: The Israel stuff. And you don't have to like Israel. I never asked. I don't care if you like Israel or not. It means I swear to you. It means nothing to me.
Speaker 1: What's somebody else's thought process, and whether they like Israel or don't. I never asked them whether they like Greece. I don't.
Speaker 2: Do you like Sudan? Yes or no?
Speaker 1: I never asked, never asked if you think that Israel dragged the United States into the war. I'm sorry, that's embarrassing and it's pathetic, and all the country is governed and controlled by Israel. That's weirdo freak stuff. Sorry, we can't be friends again. And I actually tried. I had some old email addresses of his. I tried to reach.
Speaker 2: Out to him. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: They all got bounced back. They were older, and I admit they all got bounced back and slowly. He has, of course allowed the dissent into madness and the guest that he has on having Hunter Biden, was it for me? You're gonna try and real bailitate Hunter Biden. He's still gonna lie about the laptop from hell. You're gonna buy into this, not going to be a part of this. He's gonna You and him are gonna have a conversation about how much you enjoy and really.
Speaker 2: Respect Candace Owens.
Speaker 1: Candace Owens, who has not met a single falsehood regarding the assassination of Charlie Kirk that she can't embrace.
Speaker 2: And mouth kiss. She could say anything she wants about.
Speaker 1: The assassination of Charlie Kirk and deal with the ramifications thereof. But can we all agree that it has been proven that she is engaged in a drum amendous number of falsehoods. I think that's easy and obvious, an easy thing to understand and obvious for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: But having Biden on and having uh, the these, uh, the these, Churchill was the problem. Guys. I'm out. I'm out. And he has slowly been going into this dissent.
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna sit there with Joe Kent and uh and Thomas Massey, Marginie Taylor Green, you're gonn talking about how you're gonna save the country. Yeah, not not for me, thank you very much. And then comes this, and then comes this right here, This got posted by Joel Melbray from Tucker Carlson Show. Tucker engaged in a conversation that Ben Shapiro.
Speaker 2: Is a government creation.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: We're not playing this to suggest that Ben Shapiro was like a shaper of history, a mover in American politics. He's not. He's an employee like most everybody else. He's doing what he's told. He represents larger interests. Obviously, so it.
Speaker 1: Is acceptable to say that you, Tucker, are controlled by Qatar. You're paid by Guitar, you're owned by guitar. You are a puppet of Qutar. I Actually, if I take a look at you in these videos, I can actually see Quitar's hands moving.
Speaker 2: It must be really deep, probably up to the elbow. Is this what we do now?
Speaker 1: Ben Shapiro is a government creation of Israel, and Lord only knows who else. This is a serious conversation that Tucker is having.
Speaker 3: So why bother to replay and then rebut something that Ben Shapiro said, well in an effort to speak to the people who put him.
Speaker 2: Up to it.
Speaker 3: So the whole pointing to Ben Shapiro, And there is a point to Ben Shapiro. This is not like some organic phenomenon like Ben shapiroer was just so charming and brilliant that he somehow got into Harvard Law School and then eyebrows and all emerged as a social media titan.
Speaker 2: No, of course not.
Speaker 3: Ben Shapiro had a deal with Facebook, a deal no one else got. And so the point of Ben Shapiro was.
Speaker 1: Maybe he got a deal nobody else got. But can't the same exact thing be said about you. You're an invention of some government entity. You had what was it, the CIA, daddy and the money this and all that.
Speaker 2: Well, you think you're so smart, so Bret, is it. We'll go back to it. Everything you said, can he be easily applied to you? Is this what we do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Here's a way to send a very specific message, to outline and sell a very specific worldview to young people. Ben Shapiro is an old person's idea of a young person. He is a spokesman for a group of older people. So gamed a young was not a real person. Let's get Ben Shapiro. This guy, Ben Schaber, he's brilliant, He's a really promising young kid, and we'll get him to sell free market economics in a robust Reaganite foreign policy to the young folks.
Speaker 1: You're right, because nobody has ever said, hey, I like your message, let me help you build that.
Speaker 2: That's never happened.
Speaker 1: It's like no one's ever said, hey, I like your product, let me help you build that.
Speaker 2: That doesn't happen. What kind of argument is this?
Speaker 3: And by the way, I kind of worked for a while thanks to the trans movement, which you suspect they also kind of concocted this same group. But whatever wherever that came from. For a while, Ben Shapiro seemed like he was on the side of common sense and he's for free speech, and he's against the trans lunacy, et cetera, et cetera. But always from day one, the point was Ben Shapiro is going to sell this very specific version of economics, not capitalism. It bears no resemblance to anything Adam Smith advocated for, but the kind of modern American monopoly arrangement where six countries companies can behave like countries, have sovereignty on like our own nation, and control every part of your life through debt.
Speaker 1: So the argument from Zucker Carlson is they got this jew for the money stuff.
Speaker 3: I had said that, right, I said that right, which is kind of broad but fairly accurate definition of our current economic system. So sell that, and then sell the even harder to pitch idea that it's unpatriotic to oppose wars for Israel. Like, first of all, it's obviously antisemitic. I mean, it's just an expression of hate. If you don't want to regime change some country you can't find on a map, obviously you're a bigot.
Speaker 2: You're basically a Nazi. In fact, you must be for Hitler.
Speaker 3: You probably are opposed the Second World War two Probably a problems with Churchill. It's literally immoral to oppose BENJ. Shapiro's employers foreign policy.
Speaker 1: The immorl part is saying that Ben Shapiro has employers and handlers. It's just stupid to think that church Shill was the problem, not Hitler.
Speaker 3: But it's also an American like, this country was founded to fight wars for Israel. That's why we're here. I mean, our founder said explicitly America exists as a Judaeo Christian country to support Israel. Okay, so whatever whatever prime minister of that country wants, we're doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why we're here.
Speaker 3: So if you're against it, you don't believe in America, you're against America, why don't you just leave? Maybe we'll revoke your green CARDO don't have a green card, wills trip your citizenship. And that's what ICE exists to do. Now, in any case, you should know watching this that these are not just Ben Shapiro's opinions the extent he actually has opinions, who knows, but these are the opinions of the people who prop up Ben Shapiro, who created Ben Shapiro, And this is what they think. This is the argument they sincerely believe. Apparently is going to appeal to young people who are worried about the price of burrito, price of burritos.
Speaker 2: It's over, kids, it's over. Tucker's over.
Speaker 1: No one can seriously quote him and expect a response other than.
Speaker 2: My gosh, you need Jesus.
Speaker 1: And I don't know anybody who needs Jesus more than Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: It was a good run.
Speaker 1: I really wish you the best, and I hope you find the help that you need, and maybe that is Jesus.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is, I hope you find it in that right soon. This is Tony Katz today.