Speaker 1: Live from ball Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 1: I never once, in any of my conversations anywhere, say that first you have to agree with me.
Speaker 2: You don't have to agree with me.
Speaker 1: Even when I say I'm right, I'm just making the point of this is where I'm at. I am willing to engage in the disagreement. Doesn't mean that you have to agree with me. I can't force someone to agree with me. I'm okay with conversations with people I disagree with. There are places where I do indeed have redlines based on policy and philosophy. Communism is one of those places. There's no place in any civil society for communism. There's no value to communism. One would have to be a fool to think that communism provides a value. One would actually have to be as dumb as a Columbia University graduate. Tony Katz. That's me, by the way, what's up everybody? Tony Kats today. An absolute pleasure to be here, at pleasure to be with you. Find everything I do over at Tony kats dot com, Live streaming, on the YouTube and on the Rumble. Tony Katz on Twitter, which is ex Tony Katz and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio. You don't have to be in total concord to be decent.
Speaker 2: You don't. It doesn't have to be done.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of things that Pat McAfee, the content creator radio host, has said that I'm like, nope, that's not me.
Speaker 2: But he's also.
Speaker 1: Created a world, and he's created a following, a fan base, and a value that ESPN saw, Hey, let's put sixty million dollars into this guy. That sixty million dollar number matters because the other day it's the Patriot Games and Pat McAfee is there and the President is there, and actually Pat McAfee met President Trump as he got was there on the tarmac on the plane and it's raining and Trump's there holding the umbrella and McAfee is there. Jean's black T shirt, white hat turned backwards. Hey, mister president, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if he gave him the finger guns or what have you. It was very weird, was all right.
Speaker 1: He met the president there, and then they were at the Patriot Games together and they were sitting next to each other. Social media exploded with anger, and in that social media. There are a bunch of people who are sports podcasters and sports radio hosts infuriated, and what are they doing.
Speaker 2: They're calling Pat McAfee a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Because they've decided that Trump is a pedophile, and now we know that this is a lie, but they don't care because what they're doing is not engaging in any kind of honesty, which would be man, I am not a van of Trump.
Speaker 2: You're sitting with him. I would never do such a thing.
Speaker 1: What they're doing is going to the lowest common denominator and buying into any lie and pushing any lie because.
Speaker 2: They don't care that it's a lie.
Speaker 1: All they know to do is I don't like Therefore attack, don't engage on policy, don't engage on philosophy, engage in the lies. Because anything that destroys the target is good. This is a Lensky pick the target personalized that frees it and polarize it, ridicules man's most potent weapon. It doesn't matter if it's true, just say it. Every conversation about Trump a pedophile.
Speaker 2: Is a lie.
Speaker 1: And those people are liars, and they know they're liars, and they've been proven liars.
Speaker 2: We see that they're liars.
Speaker 1: They don't care. They don't care because their emotion controls them and they have no capacity to deal in the realities. They cannot engage politically, they cannot engage in policy.
Speaker 2: All they have is their emotion. Now, why do they have the emotion is a good question. We're gonna get to that.
Speaker 1: They call him Pat McAfee a pedophile, they call him a sellout, they.
Speaker 2: Call him disgusting.
Speaker 1: You know, Pat McAfee has a music album coming out this Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm going to bet any amount of.
Speaker 1: Money it's gonna be kind of like Eddie Murphy coming out with an album. I'm so glad he decided to stick to comedy. But people are mocking the album coming out. How dare a guy having fun with his life? I have fun with his life. How dare him try something?
Speaker 2: What's the big deal? Don't buy the album.
Speaker 1: By the way, Pat bought the album and listen to it, and I hope you had a good.
Speaker 2: Time with it. My god, this was a bunch of crap. Stick to the radio.
Speaker 1: You might say that, attacking him for doing something. Oh no, no, you have to stay in your lane. That's one of the things that they always say. Stay in your lane? What's my lane? If it's my lane, aren't the one.
Speaker 2: Who decides what it is, that would make sense.
Speaker 1: It's my lane, it's not your lane, it's my lane. I get to decide what is in my lane. And there are a lot of things in my lane, and I might decide to wait for it, change lanes because I decide my lane.
Speaker 2: The best thing in the world you will ever see when I say the best. The most horrifying is that.
Speaker 1: People will decide that you're You're only allowed to do this one thing. They see you a certain way, You're only allowed to do this one thing. I know that there are people out there who see me as a radio host. It's all Tony can be as a radio host. There's nothing more in a radio host.
Speaker 2: I don't see myself that way.
Speaker 1: I do talk radio, I do TV, I podcast, I write, I create, and I'm an excellent lover. I have got a panoply of things that I do. One lane, baby, I got a whole bunch of lanes. No one gets to decide that but me. And for you, no one gets to decide it but you. But somehow, because Pat McAfee's in the public guy, everyone gets to decide his lane.
Speaker 2: And then they'll go actors employer.
Speaker 1: How could ESPN possibly have hired this guy? He gets sixty million dollars a year and they fired really talented journalist. No, first of all, they weren't talented journalists. I want to make sure we're clear about this at ESPN. The people who got fired were not, in the main talented journalists.
Speaker 2: They sucked.
Speaker 1: ESPN became a terrible garbage place of politics.
Speaker 2: It became impossible to watch.
Speaker 1: And for the record, I don't want to hear Pat McAfee engage in politics. This wasn't engaging in politics. The President of the United States was there and you were invited to sit with him. You sit with him. He's still the president. What kind of madness is this that we're now going inside for sitting down.
Speaker 2: Pedophile.
Speaker 1: It was not an endorsement of anything other than I recognize that that's the president, and let's make sure we understand what we're dealing with here. The leftist does not want to admit to this thing is allowed to humanize. You can't admit that he's a president. Oh not my president. You can't admit that he's human. It doesn't matter what you do to him. It doesn't matter that you call for people to kill him, it doesn't matter that their assassination attempts. The only thing that matters is that these people keep on missing. It has been beyond vitriolic, and I had a very good time yesterday. I was recording the Cigar and Bourbon Show, eating smoke and Figers Willie, and every time he'd be like, you're ready to go, be like called out, I'm just responding and'd be like, would you stop stop doing it? I'm like, I can't, it's just too good. I'm funny, and I'm responding to all these tough guys.
Speaker 2: A lot of them.
Speaker 1: They do they host a podcast about this team or that team, right, they about the thing that they're interested in.
Speaker 2: They do a show about it radio hosts. And it reminded me.
Speaker 1: Of something I have said before, and that is the sports guys are very bad at the politics.
Speaker 2: One or two guys were able to do the crossover stuff.
Speaker 1: I've mentioned Will Caine before, I've mentioned Klay Travis before, But the sports guys are very very bad at the politics. And part of the issue is is that the sports guy does not when it comes to things political have to go deep. They don't have to do research, they don't have to engage philosophy. They don't have to understand the history. They don't have to understand how the dots connect. There is no study. There is only what will ensure I can possibly get the next interview. There is no question that what Lebron James said about Darryl Moury, that then general manager of the Houston Rockets, was wrong.
Speaker 2: Daryl Moray, what was the guy was mit? Where was he with his brain?
Speaker 1: He had to educate himself on the Hong Kongers because Daryl Moray said free Hong Kong. No no, no, no, no, no no Ooh, Lebron James wanted that sweet sweet China cash and didn't care whose neck got a boot. That's what happened. But oh no, Lebron is so great. You know he created a school. You know he did this, dude, that was an ugly thing for.
Speaker 2: Him to do.
Speaker 1: Throw Hong Kongers under the bus. Also floppity flop flop, not so interested. And for the record, Michael Jordan was better case closed.
Speaker 2: Ah, but the sports guy having no.
Speaker 1: Desire to dig in on the philosophical on the historical of how some of these political things move and maneuver, having no willingness to engage honestly and clearly.
Speaker 2: On the subject at hand.
Speaker 1: Rather, they have been taught that their emotional fervor for their team or for the sport will suffice. It doesn't have to be a practical application. It doesn't have to be an intellectual pursuit. This is one of my laments. By the way of talk radio and Toto and the influencer class. All you have to do is show how angry you are. All you have to do is show this is how real man does it, and all this other horsecraft the idea that you can actually connect the dots politically, philosophically, historically, that is like.
Speaker 2: An ancient art.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, well, obscrewed, because this is kind of what I do in between smoking cigars and being quite humorous, and I want to keep doing the thing I do, and I'm going to keep doing it if it means I lose out on a couple hundred stations. Oh well, that's the way it goes. But the sports guy never ever ever got checked on the emotion and having to ground own that with the actual pursuit of the data in question. The emotion and the opinion, said Louder is what got them success.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against Stephen A. Smith zero.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell he has done to get me to believe that when it comes to political acumen or political theory. He's a guy I should be listening to. I'm not mad at him. I'm not mad at him, and I only applaud the idea of the attempt. You got to go out there and do the thing. You have to go out there and do the thing, and you gotta get your butt kicked. How else do you think it happens. I've been at this for a while.
Speaker 2: And when I first started, I got to live in crap kicked out of me. Of course you did. You didn't think about this? What about that? How do you deal with the rejection? How do you deal with the response?
Speaker 1: How do you process to be able to connect it to other things, to be able to further prove a point a theory of philosophy? It takes time. At this stage. It is still about studying, research, and some of it is just muscle memory. You've already heard that thing before, so you know exactly where you're going and how you're going to respond to it. Where is the confrontation to their politics? And the answer is, for the sports guy, it doesn't exist. And it is why I have said from the beginning, when the sports guys get involved in the politics, dear gosh, are they terrible at it?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't say, shut up and talk about dribbling.
Speaker 1: You can do it all you want, sports guys, but the vast majority of you suck at it.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You've got forty million subscribers, It doesn't matter. There are people with more subscribers than me. There are people with less subscribers than me. There are people with more subscribers who are very bad at this. There are people with subscribers who are very.
Speaker 2: Good at this. It's just real. You watch these people responding to Pat McAfee. Not a one of them. I say it clearly, without any hesitation.
Speaker 1: They don't have a mind. It is PABLEM, PABLEM. If you had said, man, that's a nutty thing to do. Okay, it's a nutty thing to do, just nutty. That's sitting with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's nutty.
Speaker 1: What did you want him to do? Punch Trump in the face, and they'll answer with yes, and that's how broken they are. And by the way, that is actually a true story of somebody I know who was asked to appear in an event with Trump, and Trump hugged the guy and the response was you should have punched him in the face. Seriously the response he got. There's more to that story, but I'm not gonna give.
Speaker 2: It all right now.
Speaker 1: It has been talked about publicly, but I don't know I'm allowed to say it on air. They're broken people who have no interest in what you and I have an interest in, which is the actual pursuit of the understanding of the thing in question.
Speaker 2: They say, let me show how good and decent I.
Speaker 1: Am by calling Pat McAfee names, by insulting his children, by attacking his job, and then these people over here will like me. And oh, look at all the hits I got, Look at the clicks I got. And that was the last twenty four hours. That was the last twenty four hours. Guys, don't worry. Pat mcfee'll be back, you know, in the barrel again. People coming at him. When you create success, it happens, they absolutely want to tear you down.
Speaker 2: Do I agree? With Pat McFee politically. I don't know everything.
Speaker 1: About Pat McFee politically. I've never had to sit down and talk to the guy politically.
Speaker 2: If I ever got the.
Speaker 1: Opportunity, the cigars are on me, Pat, I got bourbon. It's all right here. It's not as big as your studio, but it's home. I'd agree, I disagree, what have you. He's gonna say something one day in the future and be like, that's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen.
Speaker 1: He's not an idol, and he shouldn't be treated like some kind of special angel. He sat with the president. Yeah, everyone just needs to move on with their day. Oh, and stop screaming things like pedophile. You all sound weird, really really weird, And as we learned from Tim Walls, that's the worst thing someone can be. I'm Tony Katz, and this right here is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: This was out there in West Hartford, Connecticut, and it was a school board meeting. I think it's a school board meeting Tony Cats and Tony Kats today because.
Speaker 1: We're they're they're talking about paying teachers, and the school board member.
Speaker 2: She she's up there on the dais and she's she's wearing she how do I she's wearing ears.
Speaker 1: It's it's maybe it's it's like a I don't know, it's like a hair band something to keep the hair back. She's a black woman, and it's it's in her hair and it looks like ears, like she's a cat, like cat ears.
Speaker 2: I don't not a.
Speaker 1: It's there on the live stream their producer land and those are those are cat ears.
Speaker 2: Those are the ears of a cat. And they've got like they've got like like like they've been be dazzled. Right. I don't know why she's wearing it.
Speaker 1: Maybe she thought she was being sassy and she is making an argument, ladies and gentlemen, that black teachers should be paid more.
Speaker 3: So, I know we have like some efforts to increase diverse diversity in the district. So I'm wondering, especially around administration, are there financial incentives for black and brown people to work here. It's an extra burden quite frankly, to be a black and brown teacher and administrator in the district, And so I think we should start thinking about that financially if we're not already. But I know we call ourselves leaders, and I know we have an Office of Equity and Belonging, so I'm sure we could figure it out.
Speaker 2: We got money. It's what's Harford. It's an extra burden.
Speaker 1: Because you say so, or because you can probably be guilt a couple of bucks out of some people. The bigoted madness is not going to end until the money train ends, you know that, right. People will continue to push every kind of nonsense thing they can because they think they can profit from it. There's some type of reward to get. If it's not financial, it's reputation capital. Why would you have someone like this on your school board or any part of your world?
Speaker 2: You know that that's nonsense, right, It's an extra burden, it says he I'm Toning Kats. Three more things? Why, yes, yes, I do, Tony Kats.
Speaker 1: Tony Kats Today an absolute pleasure.
Speaker 2: Guys, glad that you are here. What are three more things?
Speaker 1: These are things that should be front page news, but because of all the front page news, they don't make the front pages.
Speaker 2: And that's why I bring it to you three more things. I'm Tony Katz.
Speaker 1: The show is Tony Katz Today, and of course on Twitter is Tony Katz find me there in the livestream their Facebook, Tony Cats Radio and on YouTube and rumble Tony Katz, get on end, come see it happen. In one of the weirder stories that I had come across, Newsmax reporting that Paramount might leave California and is thinking about moving.
Speaker 2: To New York.
Speaker 1: I don't get it at all. How in the world could you say California is not working? No, wait, we all understand how you can say that, but how is it possible that New York would be better?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Part of this has to do with not just the running of the company at large, but has to do specifically with lawsuits and antitrust suits. So there are a series of attorneys general that want to block the merger of Paramount with Warner Brothers Discovery. So Paramount is considering a move out of California. They're saying, we need to go now. I took this as they're looking to move to New York. Oh no, no, no, they're looking at moving CBS out of New York. I set it first. We were right here together, guys, what do we say We set a Fox News, We set of Newsmax. What are you guys still doing in New York. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Why in the world would you ever be headquartered in New York? Why would you do it? It's over.
Speaker 1: Cynthia Nixon runs the city that communist and all her communists folk Zorammdani a living embodiment of the Red Green Alliance. Why would you be in that city? Why would you do it? This is a city and this is a state that doesn't do the most basic thing.
Speaker 2: And you ask me what the most basic thing is?
Speaker 1: Is it making sure people don't be on the sidewalk listen. One could hope and dream that they would stop that, making sure that people couldride the subways not being killed. Who wouldn't that be nice? No, the one thing that they don't do that they need to do is say we do things here the way we do things in the United States, and know where you came from doesn't matter as much. Public prayer where they overtake streets needs to be outlawed, including by bulldozer. I'm sorry, I'm saying that if you want to get a permit and have an event in a public park somewhere, more than welcome to do that.
Speaker 2: I have zero problem with that. Whatsoever.
Speaker 1: But if you think you could just grab five hundred Muslims, take over the streets and engage in prayer on the streets and everybody has to drive around you or walk around you, screw you, bulldozers. You'll move. We don't do that here. We don't do street takeovers. We don't allow religious takeovers.
Speaker 2: Of any kind. And in any case, scream.
Speaker 1: And yell about Islamophobia and bigotry and religious freedom all you want. You do not have the freedom to stop traffic for your prayer, rugs. No, you don't, because you're not engaged in prayer in that way at all. You're engaged in moving and growing a political system by creating fear.
Speaker 2: I have no fear. You're wrong. Off you go, Off you go. That's the answer.
Speaker 1: And these cities are not willing to fight that because ridiculous white women like Cynthia Nixon want to say, Oh, look how beautiful that is. Don't these people understand that they're doing something so important. We have freedom of religion here, it's not a religion. We allow these things. You allow the blocking of traffic. I hope you're going to enjoy the subjugation. Moving out of New York is the right thing to do. One must starve New York. Atlas Shrugg is a really good book. It must collapse. They want to collapse it. Let them.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know that there are a lot of people that be like, well, Tony, don't you have to fight for things? I hear you, and I know people still in California is still fighting great great until it collapses. They're never going to learn. They're never going to learn. Now, whre is this a gubernatorial race? Steve Hilton, he has a shot. One would think one would hope against Jaber Bessera. There's a chance here for him to be the guy for them to actually say we have a Republican governor. But Sarah and the Real Clear Politics average is up by twenty two points. Now if I listen to Michigan and Wisconsin, this means that Steve Hilton is going to win because that pulling is just a mess. And I think it was News Nation that wrote a story what went wrong in Wisconsin? Are you trying to make cover for what happened here? The Polsters don't know how to measure these communists. They don't know how to measure it. Yet they want to argue Wisconsin's because David Crowley, who won, had dropped out of the race and then came back on the race. They didn't have enough time to put together the polls properly to account for him. Maybe, but doesn't explain what happened in Michigan, where he had the same issue. Abdul Say ed up by thirteen and a half and he wins by one percent. As a massive fail. There's a problem in the methodology, there's a problem.
Speaker 2: In who you're counting. So moving out of New York I get, moving out of California. I get.
Speaker 1: The acknowledgment is that leaving California's among the company's options as they fight anti trust lawsuits brought by California in eleven other states, and those states are arguing that combining Paramount and Warner would give the merged company excessive power over theatrical movie distribution and cable television. If there's anything that the left hates is when you have too much power, not when they have too much power. When you have too much power in all these things, I don't mind that we look out for monopoly. I get this, and I do find myself at odds with myself in terms of government interference here. But I like the idea of punishing the abusers who said you had to give them tax money, screw them. When Zaramondani goes after what's his name, Griffin, the hedge fund guy, what's his first name, I can't remember his first name right now.
Speaker 2: Ken Griffin.
Speaker 1: Ken Griffin is right to say, well, forget it, we'll leave New York. We'll take all our business with us. We won't build this building, We'll do it in Miami. I think you should come to the Midwest, mister Griffin. But hey, that's just me. He's the CEO of Citadel. Then you have red states that are working on bringing down property taxes. So this is the story out of the Wall Street Journal about Wyoming, where then I'm North Carolina, Florida, Oklahoma have property tax limits or rollbacks on the ballot this November.
Speaker 2: Lots and lots and states are doing this.
Speaker 1: You've had Ron DeSantis of Florida saying we should eliminate other property tax and for the record, we should eliminate the property tax. I have seen economists saying, you don't understand what the property tax does. I absolutely understand what the property tax does. Well, how else are we going to fund schools and things that are important. You don't want these services, You want to destroy your city. None of that is true. By the way, you're terrible at your job, so called economists. I will argue again for the people in the cheap seats that I understand that states can levy taxes.
Speaker 2: I understand that the federal government can levy taxes.
Speaker 1: In the role that the federal government plays, I oppose vehemently and with everything in me income taxes. The federal government is not a partner in my labor. I should have to pay them as one. It is disgusting, It is an affront.
Speaker 2: It is wrong.
Speaker 1: The adding of the income tax to the US Constitution was a mistake, part of the horrors of nineteen thirteen. By the way, it's the sixteenth Amendment for those who playing the home game. The income tax has done zero good in the United States. It has only divided people, utilized as a cudgel as a weapon against those who politically disagree with No value has come from the income tax. It was not necessary. It was a control feature. It has failed us. We should eliminate it immediately. We should rescind the sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution, just like we did the twenty first Amendment to rescind the eighteenth. That, by the way, was the fact that we like Bourbon and it tastes good, just devicious. When it comes to the states, the states can have income taxes. While I disagree with it, still at least I can move to a state that has no income tax or a low income tax. I can make the decision. I can vote with my feet. What no state should be allowed to do is engage in a property tax. A property tax dictates that you do not actually own what it is you own. If any economist would like to argue this with me, feel free, But you're wrong. If I have to pay a tax on land, I have already purchased year after year after year after year. And if I don't pay the tax, you the state can take the land from me. I don't own the land. If I have to pay the vig I don't own the land. End well, Tony, you get all the upside value and the value increases, yes, and I take the downside of the value decreases.
Speaker 2: None of that matters. That's my investment. Of course, I.
Speaker 1: Gain or I could lose but whether I gain or whether I lose, You've got your hand in my pocket, you scumbag state government saying gimme mine.
Speaker 2: And I don't think you put any skin in the game. Kitten.
Speaker 1: You ain't taking no risk to the loss. You just keep saying, in the words of Goodfellas blank, you pay me, that's you. Why would you have this right? Well, how else are you gonna find schools? Nineteen thousand other ways to do this? I didn't say that there couldn't be taxes. I'm a believer in low taxes. I'm a believer in ending the income tax. I'm a believer in ending the property tax. I never said there would be no tax. I live in the real world. If you want amenities, if you want services, they have to get paid for. Some things government can do and want it to do. Some things they can't do, and they should never do, and then they would be better stewards of our dollars. There is no argument to the property tax other than control. Eliminating the property tax is the right smart course in every state, including my own and including yours. And the people who say, well, you can't fund things otherwise radically unserious people. And what we need are serious people serious, for example, about protecting their data from the data brokers that grab everything they can about you, package it up in a file, and then sell it to the highest bidder. That's what these data brokers do. It's a multi billion dollar industry. It is costing Americans twenty billion dollars plus each and every year because they take your information, personal information, private information, medical information, your kid's information, and then they sell it and it gets used against you. It's all legal, which is also insaying, you know those fishing texts you get and they know way too much about it, you know, like what's going on here? And should I send them money? Oh my gosh, Little Johnny's in trouble. That's the scammers. Those are the data brokers. They're not getting lucky, they're getting prepared and they are doing damage and you have to fight back.
Speaker 2: In Cogny helps you do it.
Speaker 1: I Ncogni in cognity dot com slash cats that is the website. They go broker by broker and they force each data broker to delete your file and if somehow they start putting things back on, there's in Cogni to make sure that information is gone. Protecting your data keeping you and your family safe and secure. Go to incogniti dot com slash cats Katz that's the website in cognity dot com slash cats and get sixty percent off my last name cats your promo code your sixty percent off at incognit Incogniti.
Speaker 2: Dot com slash cats.
Speaker 1: Take your private life off the market in cogn dot com slash cats.
Speaker 2: More to get to this is Tony Kats.
Speaker 1: Today, WNBA gathered and they said, we need to define what a woman is. We need to be able to set clear that we in the WNBA understand what a woman is and we're gonna we're gonna let everybody know.
Speaker 2: So, uh, let's let's let's sit down and discuss this and what is a woman?
Speaker 1: And I don't know what kind of meeting they had, but they then they then put out a statement and the statement reads, Today's meeting covered a wide range of topas, including ongoing discussions on transgender athletes and the continued hate and vitriol direct it at players online. We will continue to engage all league stakeholders in the coming weeks and months. By the way, anytime they use the term stakeholder, nothing happened. We will approach these important conversations thoughtfully and in alignment with the values of our league. There are no immediate eligibility matters affecting the WNBA, and we wrongly denounce the bad faith efforts to use these topics to demean or marginalize others.
Speaker 2: Translation. Yeah, we have no idea what a woman is. We don't know what it is. We don't know what a woman is. We're not gonna define what a woman is. We're not gonna be forced to find what a woman is. We don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: We're gonna just be in favor of the bigoted league being the bigoted league. We are not gonna do this until the very last second, even if we have to. That's pretty incredible. More incredible that actor Hugh Laurie, you know from the TV show House. He was posting about this on social media, and some comic by the name of Graham lenehan, I don't know Graham calling him cowardly, and so Hugh Laurie is like, firstly, blank off and secondly, no, I don't believe men should compete against women.
Speaker 2: I thought it made that pretty clear if you'd look.
Speaker 1: But obviously you must get onto your next, and I don't know what he went on from there.
Speaker 2: So the job w n b A. I'm Tony Katz,