Speaker 1: We're some folks, see the grown up men, those stud just little.
Speaker 2: Boys that really the only difference is the price of our calls.
Speaker 1: We're going for.
Speaker 3: Macho symbols like guns, running shoes, pickup trucks, hundugs and power dudes.
Speaker 1: Power dudes, Tay.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Welcome back at Sullivan Terry Stacey, Allison Lemons. We are here at seventy first and Keystone Sullivan Hardware and Garden for Eggfest seventeenth Annual, and we are joined by a very probably the most famous people that we've ever had on the show. And we've had Bob Vila, the Jonas Brothers, it's the Creek Crawlers. And I thought what we would do to start off is for them to do their traditional start to their videos and then we'll kind of tell you who the Creek Crawlers are. Michael, you ready to start?
Speaker 1: Is that? Who starts it? How do you do that? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: I'm Michael, I'm gonna go, I'm Sam, I'm lou On Decks, I'm su I'm Jackson, and we're the Creek Crawlers.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: So that is how they start their videos. And so who's whose idea was this?
Speaker 1: It was a combination me and Michael.
Speaker 4: I would say, all right, so Lou and Michael, so why don't you tell us what was the mastermind and what did you expect?
Speaker 6: I mean, we didn't really expect much. We just thought like we were going to do this for the memories and not like for like followers. But it turned out like this.
Speaker 4: So the idea was just to kind of like spend your summer outside, yeah, so and kind of hang out in the neighborhood. So we live, you know, kind of in the same neighborhood. Yeah, we've been I've been trying to get rid of you kids for years.
Speaker 1: Come along. Uh, and so you wanted what was your goal?
Speaker 6: Like at the beginning, our goal was like ten thousand followers, but like we didn't really like think that would happen.
Speaker 4: But you just said it, yeah, because that's a cool thing to say. You see other kids saying it, right. Yeah, all right, So Michael, tell everyone how many followers you have.
Speaker 5: We have like eight hundred and fifty thousand plus.
Speaker 4: Now eight hundred and fifty thousand plus.
Speaker 1: Boys. I want to tell you something.
Speaker 4: We have a pretty active social media here at Sullivan Hardware and Garden. We put out seven hundred and fifty posts. We are creative, we have done acting. It's great, and we have like eighteen thousand.
Speaker 1: That's fazy.
Speaker 4: Does that make you guys sad that you did that to us?
Speaker 1: Sully? How about you? You're kind of a part time creek crawler?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Put that micup there. I know you're.
Speaker 4: Sully is my grandson, oldest grandson. He is also the largest creek crawler. Yeah, he is now six foot.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, what is it? Six foot? How much you weigh?
Speaker 4: Two hundred and twenty pounds? And uh, Lou, you're older than Sally. Aren't you younger by how much?
Speaker 1: Like a year? Like a year?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's way bigger, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, so what go ahead?
Speaker 3: I just wondered here's my question. So now you're back to school, right, is everybody back in school? What will creek Crawlers continue or what do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 3: Is this kind of are you going to come to an end and pick it back up next summer? What do you think is the plan?
Speaker 2: We're going to try to post as much as we can, but since we're going to be so busy with af school and stuff, we're just gonna try to post as much as we can and still try to get to one million followers.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, one million.
Speaker 6: We're probably gonna be posting on like the weekends a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey, you know what I'm not I'm sixty five. I'm not doing anything during the week Do you guys want me to take over and post a few things? You know, I can talk about killing weeds? No, Okay, that's not a good idea. I can tell by their reaction they weren't all that happy.
Speaker 3: With that because you have so many. Because you when you started getting more and more followers, did you decide I mean, did that become kind of I mean, that's an exciting part of it. Or was it was that just kind of you still having a great time, but seeing those numbers grow. Did that start to entice you to get more and more and more and more? Is that was that become a goal?
Speaker 5: Well, so at the start, like we didn't think much of it, and then at the end, at the end of the day, one like Lou called and he was like, the numbers keep racking up and like it wouldn't stop. So we were like, we have to keep doing this.
Speaker 6: I had summer school the next day, and I was like staying up all night just refreshing, refreshing, refreshing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Miguel, Michael, do the people really call you miguel or is that just a joke?
Speaker 1: Mcguel?
Speaker 4: So Michael uh was in uh summer school fistbump because I was too a lot. Uh And so people online they wanted because he was in summer school. So this they started this big hashtag free mcguel. Yeah, yeah, yea, so and uh he was he was finally uh free. And so now you guys are how many guys are playing uh like football, football?
Speaker 2: I think everyone almost Yeah yeah, yeah, everyone.
Speaker 1: Lou you're playing football.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought you were smarter than that. No, that's a great that's a great sport, all right. And uh, Dex, you go to uh where do you go to school?
Speaker 5: Eastwood?
Speaker 1: Eastwood?
Speaker 4: And the thing about the Creek Crawlers and you think, okay, it's all just you know, for their videos and stuff. But Sully and Dex, you guys went on a little fishing trip just the other day. Didn't you ride your bike somewhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What'd you catch us? Like two bass?
Speaker 4: And did you take any video or post anything. No, no, because you're just doing it for fun.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Do you guys, why do you think that people are so interested in what you guys are doing, because really you're just doing what kids used to douse.
Speaker 6: Like, we're doing what they used to do when they were kids. So it's just like bringing back the memories of all the stuff they.
Speaker 5: Used to do.
Speaker 4: I think you're right. We used to play in the creek. We didn't have phones, you know, Okay, you know how old we are. How did how did how did you get called to dinner?
Speaker 3: How did I get called to dinner?
Speaker 1: Is that what you said?
Speaker 2: Just scream?
Speaker 4: Oh you're a little weird. Everybody rang bells like dinner bells. Yeah, the people would ring dinner bells. And it's like now they text everybody, all right, what other quo?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I know, So these guys had a These are the most famou miss people that ever been at our home, even though we had all pro linemen Zach Martin sleepover.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you why.
Speaker 4: And that was pretty cool, right Zach Martin. But now the creek crawlers have spent the night and you guys were in a tent outside of our house because none of your parents would let you have this. Did everyone ask their parents?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everybody said no, right, and the selly goes he said, I'd asked for our grandparents.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So and then you set up tent, and who wants to tell the story of what happened?
Speaker 2: So, like at four or five in the morning, sprinklers turned on.
Speaker 6: When the sprinklers turned on, we are all like actually asleep, and like we didn't think we were gonna fall asleep, so we were all like happy we fell asleep, and then we just woke up like all wet and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so it was making you know, the sprinklers against a tent. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then so Sully texts his grandmother, who is always monitoring text messages, twenty four to seven and uh, and then I look out and you guys at four, like about five o'clock by that point, and you're on the hot tub.
Speaker 5: Yeah. At the start, at the start, when the sprinklers came on, we didn't think much of it because at first we thought it was rain.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then I was at like the door and I opened it up, and I then we realized it was spring.
Speaker 1: Got hit in the face with a sprinkler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then we had to move the tent somewhere else and it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chao. And it took a little while for us to move the tents because the sprinklers kept on going back and forth.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to like grab it, move it, and then back up so the sprinklers didn't hit us.
Speaker 4: So there you go. Well, guys, thanks for spending a little time with us. So the Creek Crawlers you can so, I guess you would, just it's on mainly on Instagram, right mm hm, So if you'd like to follow the adventures of and really of your childhood, it's with the Creek Crawlers. And these guys have followers all over the world. They've been featured on PBS, They've been featured on ABC, Good Morning America. Am I missing anything?
Speaker 1: Fox fifty nine, Box fifty nine. You know what I text?
Speaker 4: I text my contacts at Channel thirteen because I worked for Channel thirteen and said, Hey, these guys are hot, you need to grab them now. They don't listen to me because I'm just the weekend guy.
Speaker 3: What's one of the farthest places that's listening to you in the world.
Speaker 5: I think Australia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Australia, Australia.
Speaker 4: Hey, one last thing about that camping trip or the camping outside yesterday or when I was home last week. There's a coyote right there living in the woods right by the creek.
Speaker 6: I was a little nervous about that happening when.
Speaker 2: We were sleeping in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, now you know there's coyote right there. Yeah, so glad, you're all right? All right, let's give one more. You guys have any questions for us? All right, how about one more creek crawler identification or however are you in your videos or whatever?
Speaker 5: Ready, I'm I'm Michael, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm Sam, I'm Lou, I'm Deck, I'm Sully, I'm Jackson, and.
Speaker 5: We're the creek crawlers.
Speaker 1: There you go. Thanks guys.
Speaker 4: All right, now you can go enjoy Eggfest if you haven't been out there and the creek.
Speaker 1: You guys have new merch coming soon, yeah soon? All right? So they got some new merch coming.
Speaker 3: Sneak peek, maybe some Ruthie merch somewhat Ruthie.
Speaker 4: So Ruthie, which obviously could not she is whose sister is Ruthie she's Lou and Miguel's sister, and she is a real all star because everybody went when Ruthie's not in the video, everyone goes, where's Ranthy, where's Ruthie? You know, no one's ever saying where's decks?
Speaker 1: Where decks.
Speaker 4: It's like as Ruthie, but she has got her own following, So there is Is there Ruthie merch coming?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right, sounds cool, thanks guys. Maybe maybe all right, it's secrete Crawlers.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Uh, we are here at Sullivan Hardware and Gardens, seventy person Keystone. We're gonna come right back. We're gonna reset more. Apefest is underway ninety three WIBC