Speaker 1: Live from Vall Hartliner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. I don't think I need to reiterate where I'm at. You can tell me about a low key war from now until the end of time. I don't know what that is. I don't know what a low key war could possibly be. As a matter of fact, I don't know if a low key war is winnable. Now, if we're talking about economic pressure, if we're talking about, as Major Mike Lyons discussed military analyst, the siege mentality, Oh sure, I'm down with that. That makes perfect sense. But that is not actually low key. That is about purpose and keeping yourself on top of it, which may include strikes. Just playing a low key and let Iran economically fall apart. Well, it's nice in theory. I just don't know if it can be done in practice. And can you be low key against an enemy that's trying to kill you? Which will bring us to the Air Force one story, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, Good to be with you. Leland Viddert joins us right now. He is the host of On Balance with Leland Vindt over at News Nation. Now go check that out every single evening. You spent quite a few years studying the Middle East, reporting from Jerusalem.
Speaker 2: You were the guy over.
Speaker 1: There back in the day Fox News covering Israel, covering the Middle East.
Speaker 2: This is your baliwick.
Speaker 1: Let's start with the Iranian mindset towards the United States and towards this war.
Speaker 2: Where would you say they are in this battle.
Speaker 3: They believe they are winning for a number of reasons. That they think President Trump is probably weak would be a good word, but certainly he is manageable. They believe they understand where the pain points are. They think they have a actively corralled him into a corner where he is unable to escalate against them, and they will continue to extract a price and humiliate him because they wont him further weakened by a loss at the midterms. That is how the Iranians are viewing it right now. And they think they are in a better position right now than when the war started, because they have proven to the Arab world and to the rest of the world that they can withstand the American president and they can outlast him. I said at the very beginning of this war, this was not going to be a war won or lost by military might. This was a war won or lost by political will, and the Iranians very clearly have far more political will than Donald Trump does.
Speaker 2: Does the political will come from.
Speaker 1: An ideological set meaning being Islamis or does it come from the protection of knowing that as these kind of broken up factions within the IRGC, Because I would argue that there is no leadership to negotiate with. I don't believe that the Foreign Minister or the speaker there for their government has any power whatsoever. You've got these factionalized groups within the IRGC, many of whom are working independently. There is no way to corral them without troops on the ground. And that's where anybody could have made a calculation that that's the much more difficult play for the president, that we don't seem to have that.
Speaker 2: Desire in place.
Speaker 3: Well, fair points except for the fact that we sort of knew that from the beginning, right, and that is why the Israelis had a plan in place to continue decapitation strikes so that every group that either wouldn't make a deal or broke a deal was no longer breathing air and was delivered to their personal meeting with Allah and number two why they had a plan for the Kurds, which are perhaps the longest and best US allies in the Middle East, sands Israel a plan for the Kurds to begin leading a ground invasion operation start of a revolution that President Trump pulled the plug on because Erdawan of Turkey called him and said, you know, he didn't like it, and Trump went along with it, which is wacky that that happened, and I think really horrible strategic miscalculation, and Trump pulled the Israelis back. So to your point, yes, that analysis is correct. But the reason that that analysis is true is because President Trump drastically changed the course of the war for domestic political considerations.
Speaker 1: Talking to Leland Vittertert from News Nation. Now you catch them on balance with Leland Viddert every single evening at nine pm Eastern time is when you catch that show. I am one of the people who argues that this was the right course, the proper course, and we should have I'm glad you brought up the Kurds because I'm a believer that yes, we can arm the Kurds, the Kurds can work with the Iranian people. In top of the IRGC on the ground the Kurds have a desire to do so. There was the conversation about whether or not the Vice President JD. Vance got in the way of that, tried to stop that deal from happening, Which brings us to is there a question within the administration of these competing forces? Do you think on a real level, you've got Rubio over here, You've got Vance over here, you have possibly the Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth somewhere in a varying amount of places, all vying for the present's ear. Is there, in your view, a battle on tactic and desire within the administration?
Speaker 3: Sure, and there always is in every administration, there's varying factions, whether it be on domestic policy on foreign policy. That's not anything new. The problem with the JD.
Speaker 2: Vance world view is that it doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Much like socialism, it has a predictable end. You know, America, first, we don't need to be involved in overseas, spending all the money back here at home, forget Israel. All of that sounds sort of plausibly true, and like, well, of course we should do all of those things, until you look at what the results have been same with socialism, medicare for all. More money in your pocket sounds great. Who doesn't think we should be able to have a better education system. How can you turn your back on in the future of America? And then you look at Cuba and Venezuela and you know what socialism does. We know what the America First Agenda does. It's what got us into World War two. So I think you're right that this is this faction issue is playing out more importantly. I think for the conversation, President Trump is somebody who does not like pain.
Speaker 2: He likes easy.
Speaker 3: Wins, not hard winds. Hard winds are by definition difficult. That's why they're they're meaningful. That's why to your point, exactly, no other president in forty seven years has taken the Iranians on. He did, but was unwilling to endure the pain to actually finish this. And it's sort of bewildering to me that people who really say that, you know, Trump is so strong and he's so committed and everything else. This is a man who, when presented with even mild domestic political pushback, wants to move on to the next thing. And that's fine when you're building buildings because you can always find another piece of real estate to buy. It's not fine when dealing with fanatical terrorists like the Iranians or a fanatical nationalist like Putin er G.
Speaker 2: There was this talk.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Journal had the story that Trump is looking to move on. He wants any kind of exit he can get, whatever kind of off ramp he can take, and he's grown tired of this. I'm not somebody who believes that he grows tired of things. He hasn't grown tired of securing the border. He hasn't grown tired of tariffs. I can point to a multiplicity of things.
Speaker 3: And notes are all easy. They didn't cost him anything. They didn't cost him anything to do.
Speaker 2: They're cost inflation, so you know it may.
Speaker 3: Cost him lives. It's a nebulous thing. He can declare victory. He can talk about how he's winning, so he needed to be fair.
Speaker 2: On the border.
Speaker 3: He is winning, but when it comes to Iran, he can't say I'm winning in Iran. He does, and then the Iranians, you know, tighten the thumb, screws on the straight of horror moves and gas goes up by fifty cents, and then he has, you know, a couple of strikes for two days, and then goes, oh, the Iranians have called me and begged me to stop. Nobody believes this anymore, and.
Speaker 2: That is wholeheartedly true.
Speaker 1: Leland talking to Leland Vidert of News Nation Now check out on Balance with a Leland verdict every Monday through Friday at nine pm. Look, I'm the guy, and you've quoted me before, and I appreciate it. The first rule of trumpsm is Trump wins, and the second rule of trump Ism is that a deal can always be made as long as it adheres to the first rule of trump Ism. That has not changed since he was first elected. I agree with you. You can't tell people that we're in control. He took from the Oval yesterday. The President said we controlled the straight of Horn moves one hundred percent, and yet West Texas crewed was nearing eighty five dollars a barrel, as I to you, is about eighty two dollars a barrel.
Speaker 2: You can't say that you have control when that isn't the case.
Speaker 1: And I agree with you that no one believes him, and it makes them look bad, It makes them look weak. And this is where It gets even stranger because President Trump, you and I would agree as not somebody who.
Speaker 2: Ever wants that.
Speaker 1: Look, he never wants that imagery put out there as a weakness. So why is he employing a strategy that is guaranteed to amplify this idea of weakness?
Speaker 2: Number One?
Speaker 3: He thinks and he believes that he can win by declaring victory. And it's worked for him for most of his life, right, It's why he declared victory in the twenty twenty election. He thought he sort of can manifest victory simply by stating it.
Speaker 2: In many cases that's true.
Speaker 3: In a few cases, like when dealing with fanatical terrorists, the other side gets to say and the other side has decided that they're not going to play ball. So I I'm not sure. I think probably. You know, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Very difficult to teach an old president that what's worked for them for sixty years with phenomenal success. He did win two elections as president of the United States. It's very difficult to explain why what's been working for him won't work. And I think also you have a lot of people Steve Woitkoff Jared Kushner among them who are telling him that it will work and explaining how it can. And this we had Bill O'Reilly on last night, who I think has very been very clear headed about this and has said how much he thinks President Trump is in a fight for his political life and legacy in the fight with Iran, and it is a it is. It is a fight in which simply declaring victory doesn't work. Roosevelt could not just say we beat the Nazis. You actually had to beat them. And that is true of iran Is. You would pointed out at the beginning. It is a very worthy goal. It is something worth doing, needs to be done. We'll eventually have to be done because radical Islam expansions. Islam is not going to stop, and hasn't for fourteen hundred years with trying to conquer the West.
Speaker 1: And I made the point yesterday that if just one centrifuge gets started, one bit of uranium gets enriched after we declare victory, that's a legacy that's tainted for forever.
Speaker 2: And the president must what makes you think you're not enriching uranium right now?
Speaker 1: Well, if you want to sit here and have a Bourbon, and we can get into that argument.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with you at all, Man, I don't disagree with you at all.
Speaker 1: And what's possible still on the ground, But that's another conversation for another day. Talking to Leland vindder of News Nation now you find him on balance with Leland Viddert every Monday through Friday at nine pm. We've got a series of primaries today, including the one there in Wisconsin with Francesca Hung. I know you've written about this in your column over there News Nation. Of course your substack war notes. People should go check that out as well. But this is a question about the DSA. And while the president is having this issue I considered an issue what's going on with Iran?
Speaker 2: It hurts him.
Speaker 1: Yet I can take a look at all the polling in the world. I can see the congressional ballot, the generic congressional ballot with Democrats up plus seven and laugh out loud at it because they told me that Abdul Lsied was up by thirteen plus points in Michigan and he beat Haley Stevens by a point. Is the DSA a drag on the Democrats? And is there something you're looking for in these primaries, whether it's Wisconsin, Minnesota, we got a special election in South Carolina, it shouldn't really tell us much. Is there something that you're looking at in these primaries that could tell us, or that you think tell us where the general election might go.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you something nobody ever tells you on radio or TV. You ready, yep, I don't know. Excellent work. Yeah, that's why we have elections. The polling was off in Michigan. Primaries, especially primaries with sort of an insurgent base, are extremely hard to poll. General elections are generally easier to poll. But there's a reason we have elections, and we don't have a phone survey of a thousand people to decide who wins every Senate race, so that we have to wait and see how this sort of plays out. I think in the next thirty to sixty days you're going to have a better idea if there is enough anger Democrats plus seven to make up for the craziness of Abduel Siad, who thinks that you know, Sharia law may not be a bad idea for the United States, but we we don't know how this is going to level out. Unquestionably, the Democrats in Michigan and nationwide for Michigan have made the calculus that they are willing to pour unlimited resources into Michigan in behind Abdul Saya. They think he can win, can he? That's why we have elections. Franchessca Hong, I think is where you may be onto something more significant. And I say that because Bernie Sanders and AOC have an endorsed her. Yes, she is probably going to win the primary, but she is also far far lacking in the political skills what you would call being a political athlete to deal with all of her wacky stuff from the past, like the Saiyad. Don't like Saiyad. He's a generationally talented political athlete. Franchessca Hong is not. And it's why Bernie and AOC have an endorsed her. It's why you're seeing a much more sideline view by establishment Democrats and even by the DSA in her candidacy. Does that change when she wins the primary?
Speaker 2: We don't know. Leland Viddert.
Speaker 1: Find him on News Nation NewsNation Now dot com on Balance with Leland Viddert every Monday through Friday at nine pm. Good to see us. Sir, we'll talk more in the future. Keep it right here. This is Tony Katz today. I'm going to say something that will shock you to your core. Did you know that it was hot in the month of July. I wasn't trying to I wasn't trying to tell a joke. But if you watch news reports, they're amazingly upset. This is dangerous stuff. As a matter of fact, it wasn't just hot. It was the hottest July in the history of mankind. You don't know that, you weirdos Tony Katz, Tony Katz today a pleasure. US just had its hottest month on record. This was Axios reporting. The data goes back to eighteen ninety five. The average temperature in July was seventy six point eight nine degrees fahrenheit, topping the seventy six point seven to seven degree mark that was set in July of nineteen thirty six. Of course, in nineteen thirty six we had all that global warming, what with all.
Speaker 2: Of the cars.
Speaker 1: There were cars, there just weren't that many cars, not like we have today. Cars, cars everywhere, trucks everyhere. It wasn't that And already the global warming was destroying us, or or it is a cycle that goes hold on, it's twenty twenty six every ninety years. Now, I'm not an expert, I'm not a climatologist. But are there cycles of weather over centuries? Is that a weird question to ask?
Speaker 2: I don't. I think that's a weird question to ask.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, I would say that's a rather normal question to ask.
Speaker 2: According to Wheeler's weather cycles, I swear to you this is a thing.
Speaker 1: Historical analysis suggests a one hundred year cycle with four phases cold, dry, warm, wet, warm, dry, cold, wet, nested within larger five hundred year and one thousand year cycles that correlate with societal shifts and extreme weather events.
Speaker 2: Listen to me carefully. We should not burn.
Speaker 1: Tires in the middle of the road. We absolutely should say to ourselves we can be people who mitigate outputs through smart practices, outputs of pollutants, etc. And still get desired results. We should never say, because of dear sweet mother Gaya, we don't run air conditioning. That's crazy talk. Nor should we say, well, we're done using oil and what we're on wind and solar. You wouldn't be able to hear this show if we relied on wind and solar. But it was hot in nineteen thirty six, and it's hot now. And you look at the data, and we've had hot trends before, all right, it was hot in nineteen hundred, then it got a little bit hotter in nineteen thirty six, and then it dropped in the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, and then it's it's been on a trend and then it went down and it went back up.
Speaker 2: Sounds normal. These people just won't be normal.
Speaker 1: They just want to try and scare you to their political advantage. This is Tony Katz today. I thought that exchange on CNN was worthy of sharing because it's a great example of things both internationally, nationally, locally where the level of hate is, and more importantly, where the level.
Speaker 2: Of dece is.
Speaker 1: Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I have come to the place where I don't pay attention to CNN, and while I still have friends and colleagues who appear on that show Newsnight with Abby Phillip, I'm past it and I would rather that they were as well. I can understand why people do cable news of all stripes, right.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of News Max these days.
Speaker 1: And I still like the idea that you go to the places that disagree because you want to be able to share an idea with people who.
Speaker 2: May not normally hear it. I think that's really good. Now.
Speaker 1: Some things I don't Some things I think are just mental. Piers Morgan's show, I've never been asked. I've never tried to be asked that show is mental. He's got four guests or five guests and it's constant screaming, and holy hell, is that not for me?
Speaker 2: Don't want it, don't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: And if that's what it takes to be a superstar, screw that. Well Tony, you got appear on all the crazy shows to deal with all the crazies because everybody wants to watch the crazy and that's how you get all the followers and the clicks. So screw that. I'm good, we get great ratings, we have great sponsors, like I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Can't live like that.
Speaker 1: How can anybody on the daily go on to this show with Abby Phillip and think that somehow they're doing something worthwhile. It's not just some people engage in the conversation where there's agreement and disagreement. It is a proactive maneuver to shun, stifle and shame right wing voices and never confront left wing madness. How many more clips do we need to see? And I will say it again for the people in the cheap seats. Very worst part of it all is that Abby Philip. If she had played it correctly with Scott Jennings, she could have had the show that everybody had to watch. She could have been it and she could have introduced herself in thoughts at moments where she could have had strong pushback.
Speaker 2: If she had just kept everybody on the.
Speaker 1: Straight and narrow, let Scott Jennings do what he does without the levels of host intimidation, host silencing, the propping up of maddening voices she man she could have, She could have owned the network instead. It's no thanks, that's what it's become. That's what it has become. Now other people have joined the fray. Brad Todd does that show. I don't know Brad, but I think he's very good. Sometimes you see Pete Seat on that show. I know Pete and I think for that show, Pete does very very good work. Jason Rantce is on that show, radio host out of Seattle. I think he does remarkably well. He's a talented cat. And there's a guy by the name of Jesse Arm. Jesse Arm is with the Manhattans two. The Manhattan Insitute is where the smart people are. Love love the Manhattans too. And on this show is Jason Rants and Abby Phillip has a fill in host, and you've got Jesse Arm and you've got Neil Stanage.
Speaker 2: Now I believe I'm pronouncing his name right.
Speaker 1: He is Irish as an Irish journalist, and he's associated with the Hill and he is, like far too many people in Ireland, a bigot. The jew hate, the anti Semitism in Ireland is absolutely through the roof. And so here is this conversation that's taking place taking place on the show, and I want you to hear this clip of.
Speaker 4: It that has some work to do. Had Haley Stevens won that primary, she would also have had work to do, particularly with Arab Americans in the state that has the highest per capital population of Arab Americans in the country. Who believes that the Biden administration disgrace yourself.
Speaker 1: Now, this is a conversation about Michigan and the Michigan primary, and he is making the arguments right. The argument has been made that because of Abdul el Sayed one, he's got a lot of work to do, a tremendous amount of work to do to try and grab voters Democrat voters who are disgusted with Abdul say Ed because abdulll Sayed he's a bigot. Abdul el Sayed is a guy's like, well, let's not talk about the killing of the the Iatola because it's going to make a lot of people in my who are my constituent said, it's gonna be a lot of muslim sad said that a terrorist is dead. This is what they're going to be said by. Can we discuss the madness of this? And of course it's okay to note that Abdul Lsayed is connected with these radicals, with these leftists, connected with these communists.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with this whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Noah Roffman does Abby Phillips show, and I do. I wish he wouldn't, except he's so good at it. And this was exactly the conversation that came up.
Speaker 5: There is a lot to talk about when it comes to Elsai ed in terms of his past statement, his present positions.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 5: Is it the right political strategy for Republicans to focus on his Muslim name, call him an islam S say he wants to institute Saria law versus actually just feel with the actual policy that he supports.
Speaker 1: Isn't this part of the actual policy that he supports. This is all part of him. He has made this the part of the election. If you can't say my full name, keep it.
Speaker 2: Out your damn mouth.
Speaker 1: That's him, as if somehow abdul Rahman is something we cannot say. But hey, he wants to start this fight. And as Noah Rofman explains, solfare game.
Speaker 6: Unlike an all of the above when it comes to this guy, he says, you know, I'm not a socialist, not like those guys. I'm a capitalist. All I want to do is nationalize the healthcare industry, eliminate border per control and sees wealth, not to use it for anything, but just to make the playing field fair.
Speaker 2: But definitely not a communist.
Speaker 6: But yes, they can absolutely focus on what I regard as anti Western ideals, like the notion that maybe he shouldn't celebrate the death of Ayatola Ali Kamani because his constituencies might be sad about that. Like the fact that he couldn't issue a condemnation, full throat, at unequivocal condemnation of an attempted terrorist attack on a Michigan synagogue that would have killed one hundred and four Jewish children without condemning Israel in the very same sentence, And like the fact that he peals around with a s on piker.
Speaker 1: That is very well said, and what he brought up there is key to this conversation I'm going to bring you back to with Jesse arm and this guy Niel Stanage. It's that in the same sentence he couldn't say, how dare these terrorists engage in terrorism against the synagogue?
Speaker 2: You know the guy who tried to drive through the synagogue.
Speaker 1: It is just the truck was too wide for the hallways in the synagogue. Oh, I can't just condemn them, We have to condemn Israel as well. This is akin to when what's your name, ilhano mar the Jew hating bigot her or she did to leave I get my jew hating. Bigot's confused sometimes. And they were going to have this big thing in the house condemning her, and instead what did they do. They didn't condemn her anti Semitism. They condemned all hate. That's a cop out. You have to talk about the thing. The thing is the story. So the point that this guy, this Irish journalist Niel Stenad just trying to make is that people say that abdul Lsayed is going to have to do a lot of outreach and bring Democrats to his society only one by one percent. He has a lot of outreach issues. He is saying, well, what about Haley Stevens.
Speaker 2: She'll have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Outreach issues because she was in favor of the Biden administration. The Biden administration did a terrible job regarding what Israel and the Palestinians. Abdul Lsayed is on the side of the Dssay is on the side of the communists and on the side of the Islamists. His words and his connection points Haley Stevens is a leftist and yes she waited. She likes way too many large scale government policies and I wouldn't vote for her in a general election, but.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have anywhere near the outreach to do.
Speaker 1: But when you are obsessed, and when Israel is the everything and bringing that up and trying to tear that down is the only way you can connect to voters, you will bring it up in everything. And that's the point that gets made here. This is what this guy, this reporter is doing. And Jesse arm and and and uh Jason rants also they they're right on this, Like what what possibly could you think is real?
Speaker 2: In your statement?
Speaker 1: You hate Israel so much that you think Hailey Stevens would have to do the same outreach as Abdul l si Ed and the outreach he's going to have to do as a matter of share politics and honesty.
Speaker 2: That isn't the case. And then this happens.
Speaker 7: She would have shed the voting for her for human rights while shoveling weapons to mister with which to cover.
Speaker 2: But it always goes.
Speaker 8: Back to every single time, which is a perfect example of like some of what you're talking about, like the coded language and whatnot else, I d has brought up a pack and brings it up absolutely every single time you can because he wants to talk about the Jews and the people that you're talking about, even because they support the most oh God.
Speaker 2: Support. So that was Jason rants.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely correct, absolutely positively correct. Every time they bring up a pack, it's like an angel gets its wings.
Speaker 2: It's nuts.
Speaker 1: Apak is Americans who yes, support Israel, they ain't even shy about it. They support Israel. Well, the problem is they're deciding our foreign policy. Qatar gives in multiples more money than a pack. Lots of groups give money, and of course they lobby. My gosh, this is nothing new. If you don't want to vote for somebody because they take that kind of money, it's fine. I mean your vote, you do it, that what you will. But Apak is evil, is boogeyman b s and everybody knows it. And Rance is pointing this out. And when the Irish journalist gets all angry about it and lying about it and vicious about it, it's Jesse arm who steps in with a doozy of a line, even because.
Speaker 2: They support.
Speaker 6: We understand that Ireland cares a lot about Palestine, but.
Speaker 2: Some people don't. It's such a good line. You could tell when you've gotten under somebody's skin. Chill.
Speaker 1: We understand that Ireland cares a lot about Palestine is an absolutely fantastic's a banger. It is such a good line because within the line, what is he what he is exposing? I don't even know if Jesse he must have realized it when he did it, because you realize when he did it he exposed posed. What is the argument against rational thought? The argument against rational thought is emotional. The argument against rational thought is the emotional argument. Just scream Israel bad, Just scream Israel murderers, Just scream Israel guilty. And allow me to be more clear. I never said you had to like Israel.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I mean, that's up to you.
Speaker 1: The people who say we shouldn't give any foreign aid to Israel, I've got no issue with those people. My question is only what other nations do you not want to give foreign aid to? Cutting off foreign aid is an absolutely acceptable political discussion. We can discuss whether it's the right idea or the wrong idea. You should petition your members of Congress if you believe in that, and absolutely push them to vote in that direction. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. But the concept of aid, and in all the ways that can be given is always not about the nation, and it's about what is in our best interest. And that's something that these groups never begin to talk about. If we want to get rid of all furn aid, fine by me. I'm not gonna get upset. I'm not gonna shed a tear. Great Now, do we get to lower our taxes or are we gonna end up shoveling into other nations through some other methodology? I mean, it won't be USA, I D because we got rid of that crap. The argument that this guy, this journalist Stanage is making is an emotional one because his hatred overwhelms his ability to be a journalist. Do you think that guy can do any type of actual, unbiased reporting. Oh honey, you don't believe that, and neither does anybody else.
Speaker 2: No one believes it. That's what makes this so great.
Speaker 1: Now, aren't I contradicting myself that this exposing that took place on CEA wouldn't happen if this show didn't exist. Do Zabi, Phillips, Shaw and CNN didn't exist? Maybe, but maybe the answer is you don't even have these kinds of conversations that become these unhinged yelling fests.
Speaker 2: Look, I've been part of that on a lot of levels. It sucks. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a good in it that I'm just not willing to recognize. Maybe there's a good in it, and I just know it's not for me. Maybe this is the way you get viewers in today's world, and that's just ugly. In any case, It's a good job by Jesse arm and Jason Rantz and Noah Rothman right there. This is Tony Katz today. Lots and lots and lots of primary is going on this evening, and I just have no reason to think that the leftists won't go further and further and further left.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: I didn't think so, Tony Katz, Tony Kats Today, Good to be with you, Minnesota primary. You've got that Senate race. I have no reason to think that Peggy Flanagan isn't going to pull this out. The lieutenant governor, the one who wears a hit job and shows her love of Islamist, the one who wears t shirts that say protect trans kids and it's got a knife on it because she's totally down to be violent. I have no reason to think that it won't be her. You take a look at the polling in Wisconsin, the governor's race. I have no reason to think it isn't going to be Francesca Hung and it's not going to go any other way. Somebody who believes in data center moratoriums at the first coold Lord data center moratoriums. We may disagree on this, but can we at least agree that the moratorium is a terrible idea. I'll gladly dig into more of this.
Speaker 2: It's just madness.
Speaker 1: Oh also, she's a full on comedy supported by the DSA. I will have the results for you tomorrow. Everyone, take care,